老友记_第一季_中英文翻译全_适合打印_FRIENDS

第一集

The One Where It All Began (Pilot) 六人行 第 1季 第 01集 莫妮卡的新室友

There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with. 没什么好说的! 他不过是我的 同事!

You're going out with the guy. 少来了, 你和 那个人一起出去!

There has to be something wrong with him. 和你交往的男人一定有问题!

All right,Joey. Be nice. 打住, 乔伊, 嘴下留 德

So does he have a hump and a hairpiece? 他 驼背?既驼背又带假发?

Wait ,does he eat chalk? 慢着,他吃粉笔 吗?

I don't want her to go through what I did with Carl. 我只是不想你重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙 Okay ,everybody relax. This is not even a date. 各位别急, 这不算约会

It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 我们不过是出去吃晚餐 而且 不做爱

Sounds like a date to me. 听起来好像是说 我的约会

I'm in high school, in the cafeteria.. 记得中 学时代的梦, 我站在自助餐厅

and I realize I'm totally naked. 突然发现自 己全身赤裸

I've had that dream. 我做过那样的梦

Then I look down and I realize there is a phone. 我低头一看, 看见有一支电话„

there . 在那儿

- Instead of - That's right! 而不是„? - 没 错

Never had that one. 我没做过那样的梦 All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. 突 然 , 那个电话响了

What do I do? Everyone starts looking at me. 我不知道该怎么办 , 大家都看着我

They weren't looking at you before? 之前他 们就不看着你 ?!

Finally ,I figure I'd better answer it. 最后 , 我 觉得应该接这个电话

And it turns out it's my mother. 发现是我妈 妈打来的 ,

Which is very,very weird because she never calls me. 这十分怪 因为„ . 她从来不打电 话给我 !

Hi . 嘿

He says,"Hello," I want to kill myself. 这家 伙说“你好”的时候 , 我总想杀了我自己 You okay? 你还好吧 ?

I feel like someone pulled my intestine out of my mouth.. 我就感觉好像某人伸手进我的 喉咙 , 抓住我的小肠 , 从我的嘴里拉出来

- and tied it around my neck. - Cookie? 再在 我的脖子上打结„ - 要饼干吗 ?

Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡箩今天 搬走了她的东西

- Let me get you some coffee. - Thanks. 我给 你拿咖啡 . - 谢谢

No ,don't! Stop cleansing my aura. 不 , 不要 ! 不要清理我的气息 !

- Just leave my aura alone,okay? - Fine,be murky. 不要管我的气息 , 好吗 ? - 好呀 ! 继续痛苦吧 !

- I'll be fine. I hope she'll be happy. - No,you don't. 我会没事的 , 好吧 ?. 真的 , 各位 , 我希 望她开心 .

No ,I don't. To hell with her. She left me! 是 的,我不希望! 去她的 , 她离开了我 ! You never knew she was a lesbian? 你又不 知道她是女同性恋

No ! Okay? 不知道 !! 行了吧 ?!

Why does everyone keep fixating on that? 为 什么每个人老是提它 ?

She didn't know. How should I know? 她都 不知道 , 我怎么会知道 ?

Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. 有时候我 希望我是女同性恋„

Did I say that out loud? 我大声说出来啦 ? I told Mom and Dad last night. They took it pretty well. 我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了 , 他们 看起来没什么问题

Oh ,really? 噢 , 真的吗 ?

So that hysterical phone call from a woman sobbing. 那我凌晨三点接到一个女人 打来 的可笑电话 , 她在电话中抽泣说

"I'll never have grandchildren," was what? A wrong number? “我不会有孙子了 , 我不会 有孙子了 . ” 那是怎么回事 ? 打错电话啦 ? Sorry . 对不起

Look ,you're feeling a lot of pain right now. 没事的 , 罗斯 , 瞧 . 你现在感到很痛苦

You're angry. You're hurting. 你很生气 . 你感 到伤心

Can I tell you what the answer is? 我告诉你 答案是什么 ?

Strip joints! 脱衣舞俱乐部 !

Hey ,you're single. Have some hormones. 别 这样 , 你单身了 ! 有需求的 !

But I don't want to be single,okay? 我不想 单身 , 好吗 ?

I just want to be married again. 我只想„ . 再 次结婚 !

And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想 要 100万美金 !

- Rachel? - Oh,Monica! Thank God! 瑞秋 ?! - 噢 , 上帝 , 莫妮卡 , 你好 , 感谢上帝 !

I went to your building. 我刚到你那里去 , 而 你不在 ,

and a guy with a hammer said you'd be

1

相关推荐
相关主题
热门推荐