《无言有爱(2016)》第三季第二十二集完整中英文对照剧本

很久以前有个女人

Once upon a time, there was a woman.

女人生下了美丽非凡的男孩

And the woman gave birth to a beautiful, incredible boy

所有护士都说他是个"帅哥"

who all the nurses agreed was "quite a looker."

她认为这个男孩不可阻挡

But not everyone saw what she saw.

但不是所有人都这么认为

That the boy was unstoppable.

他们说她对男孩的梦想"不现实"

They said her dreams for him were "not realistic."

对不起迪梅奥夫人

I'm sorry, Mrs. DiMeo.

你儿子与外界互动的能力会非常有限

Your son's ability to interact with the world around him will be very limited. 我只是在实事求是

I'm just being realistic.

保险不会涵盖这个

Insurance won't cover it.

JJ永远不可能操作电动轮椅

JJ will never be able to operate a power chair.

请现实点

Please be realistic.

本学校没有资源

Our school doesn't have the resources

让你的儿子融入主流

to mainstream your son.

这不现实

It's not realistic.

但她错了

But she was wrong.

她错了

And she was wrong.

他错了

And he was wrong.

不让我免费停车也错了

And never validated my parking.

多年来

Over the years,

每个说非凡男孩梦想"不现实"的人

the pair proved wrong every person who said

都被我们证明了是错的

that incredible boy's dreams were "not realistic." 现在我们处于

And now, here we stand

非凡男孩毕业

on the brink of this incredible boy

和上大学的边缘

graduating and going off to college.

我会把我对他们说的话再对你说一遍

And I'll tell you what I told all of them --

我要为我儿子争取到这个

I want this for my son.

别告诉我这不现实

Don't tell me it's not realistic.

我们的毕业照只有标准大小

Well, our graduation photos come in standard sizes. 但好吧我们会破例一次

But, okay. We'll do a special order.

他说得对太大了

Yeah, he was right. That is too big.

无言有爱第三季第二十二集[本季终]

纽约大学

N-y-u!

纽约大学

N-y-u!

-纽... -今天是

- N - Today is the day

我儿子上梦中大学的日子

my boy is getting into his dream school.

他将和梦中女孩一起上

"Where he'll go with his dream girl."

我知道我是这里最兴奋的人

I know, and I'm the most excited one here!

纽约大学纽约大学

N-y-u! N-y-u!

我是这里最兴奋的体面人

I'm the most excited one here with dignity.

纽约大学

N-y-u!

纽约大学

N-y-u!

纽...

N...

假装为纽约大学兴奋吗

Pretending to be excited about NYU?

真是太累了

It's just so bloody exhausting!

我不知道我为什么同意

I mean, I don't know why I agreed.

亲爱的我们都不知道他是否会被录取

Hon, we don't even know if he's gonna get in.

他会被录取的妈妈有预感

He's getting in. A mother knows.

好帮我练习快乐脸

All right, help me practice my happy face.

来吧告诉我纽约大学录取了他

Go on. Tell me he got into NYU.

纽约大学录取了JJ

JJ got into NYU!

没建议

No notes.

你不会又开始玩火车模型了吧

Oh, you're not getting back into model trains, are you?

这是金门大桥的复♥制♥品

It's a replica of the Golden Gate Bridge.

我和迪伦正在做的父女活动

A little father-daughter activity dylan and I are working on. 我们有特殊的感情

You know the special relationship we have.

她珍惜与我共度的瞬间

She relishes any chance she has to spend time with me.

-非常贴心 -吉米吉米吉米

- It's really sweet. - Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. 这是你的作业啊

It's your homework?!

妈妈告诉你的吗

Did Mom tell you?

该死的外国佬

Damn foreigners.

我试过自己做

I tried to do it myself.

实在太难了

I -- It was too hard!

我没有正确的工具

I didn't have the right supplies,

我不知道该怎么做

I couldn't figure out what to do --

不准再找借口

No more excuses.

你刚听起来像个真爸爸

You just sounded like a real dad there.

你试图忽悠爸爸

Well, you tried to manipulate your dad,

那爸爸就得给你上一课

you're gonna get a dad lesson.

自己动手体会满足感

Do the work and see how rewarding that can be. 或者半途而废承担后果

Or half-ass it and deal with the consequences. 好吧

Fine.

提醒我一下

Gimme a quick refresher.

这是...

This is a...

这是金门大桥

It's the Golden Gate Bridge.

哥们

Dude!

你打算什么时候告诉我

When were you gonna tell me

你要在毕业典礼上讲话

about the speech you're giving at graduation? 对了班里选了我

"Oh, yeah. The class chose me."

太棒了

This is incredible!

我一直在想我们的道别

I've been thinking a lot about our goodbye --

向拉斐特学校道别向彼此道别

to Lafayette, to each other.

现在有平台了

Now we have our forum.

你打算说什么

So, what are you gonna say?

我打算即兴发挥

"I'm just gonna wing it."

即兴发挥不

Wing it? Oh, no.

你不擅长即兴发挥

You are no good on your feet,

所以我会站在那里读

so I end up standing there reading,

看起来像个傻瓜

looking like an idiot.

你必须写演讲稿先生

You're writing that speech, Mister!

劳拉真可爱

Laura, looking lovely.

莎拉太美了

Sara, simply stunning.

雅拉

Yara...

你是十分

Ya-ra ten!

雷女厕里传言

Ray, word in the girls' bathroom is you're being 你比平常更拼怎么了

way more desperate than normal. What's up? 高三年级旅行要开始了

Junior class trip is coming up.

严格来说我们要研究

Technically, we're supposed to be studying

卡特琳娜岛的本地海洋生物学

the native marine biology of Catalina Island,

但所有人都知道我们会研究

but everyone knows we'll be studying

嘴唇屁♥股♥和指头

lips, hips, and fingertips.

恶心到家了

Just... truly disgusting.

-我得了B+ -真不错

- I got a B-plus on this. - Very nice.

知道听爸爸话会发生什么了吧

See what happens when you listen to your old man?

这是什么

What's this project?

这是为了工作

This is for work.

你♥爸♥爸下月要去建筑公♥司♥面试Your dad's got an interview at an architecture firm next month. 是的我思如泉涌

Yeah, it has just been flowing out of me.

我为激励自己还打了个赌

I even made a bet with myself for extra motivation --

我不会刮胡子

I am not gonna shave my mustache

直到我找到建筑工作

until I land some kind of architecture gig.

爸爸我为你自豪

Wow, Dad. I'm proud of you.

你为我自豪

Y-You're proud of me?

Uh-huh.

-这对你重要吗 -是的

- This -- This matters to you? - Yeah.

你猜怎么着

You know what?

我会一起留胡子以示支持

I'm gonna do the mustache thing in solidarity.

这不够好

Well, this isn't good enough.

发生了发生了

It's happening! It's happening!

录取名单公布了

They posted the acceptances!

-他被录取了吗 -我不知道

- Did he get in?! - I don't know.

伊兹刚打电♥话♥说公布了

Izzy just called to say that they're up.

JJ想和她单独视频聊天一起看结果

JJ wants to FaceTime alone with her so they can check!

不会说话

Non-verbal.

-对了 -当然 -没错

- Oh, of course. - Sure. Oh, yeah, yeah. - That's right.

发生了

It's happening!

我儿子要上纽约大学了

My little boy is getting into NYU!

我留着给他演吧

I'll save it for him.

要揭晓了

Oh, this is it.

好让我缓缓

All right, just give me a minute.

好耶

Yay!

JJ

JJ.

孩子

Buddy...

亲爱的

Oh, my love.

对不起我知道你有多想上

I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted this.

拜托别难过 JJ 需要我给他们打电♥话♥吗Please don't be sad, JJ. Do you want me to call them? 妈妈会打电♥话♥ 妈妈会尖叫

Mummy will call. Mummy will scream!

好但我们会找到积极一面

Okay. But we're going to find the positive in this.

纽约大学也拒绝了伊兹

"NYU rejected Izzy, too.

她会上查普曼大学

She's going to Chapman.

我被尔湾分校录取了

I got into Irvine.

我会去那里

I'll go there."

尔湾分校

Irvine?

隔壁那座城市的尔湾分校吗

"The next town over" Irvine? That one?

你对这选择满意吗

You -- You'd be happy with that?

去隔壁的城市

Going and being in the next town over...?

好行行行

Yeah. Well, cool, cool, cool, yeah.

你装了一整天了

"You've pretended enough for one day.

你可以开心了

You can be happy."

我好像忘了怎么开心了

I think I forgot how.

一个月后

-到了 -JJ

- This is it. - Hey, JJ.

你觉得能在里面塞下多少个披萨百吉饼

How many pizza bagels you think we can fit in here?

她现在都不会念出他的话了

She's not even reading his words out loud anymore. Ah.

希望也能有女人那样懂我

Wish there was a woman that could read my board like that. 所有公♥寓♥都有自动门便利淋浴

All our units have automatic doors, accessible showers...

离家近

It's close to home,

离学校近离爱人近

close to school, close to your love.

-百叶窗很好看不是吗 -还好

- I mean, the shades are lovely, aren't they? - They're okay. 她讨厌百叶窗换掉

She hates them! Get rid of them!

怎么了

What?

我喜欢看人们

I just like watching people

第一次见识你

experience you for the first time.

所以你真能接受JJ搬出去吗

So, you're really okay with JJ moving out?

很疯狂对吧但这里不是纽约

Well, it's mad, right? But it's not New York.

这地方太棒了

"This place is amazing."

你想要这里吗

Is that an "I'll take it"?

很好我去拿合同

Great. I'll get the paperwork.

我很高兴一切都解决了

I'm so glad that this worked out.

我只希望你开心

I just want you to be happy.

是的你妈妈支持你

Yeah, your mom's got your back.

或许你能在演讲中提到这点

Maybe there's room to mention it in your speech? 我的演讲空空如也

"Nothing but room."

-我要即兴发挥 -什么

- "I'm gonna wing it." - What?

都一个月了你还没开始写吗

It's been a month! You didn't even start?

我懂你在逗我

Oh, I get it. You're messing with me.

你说你会即兴发挥

You say you'll wing it,

但你会带着完美的演讲稿出现

but then you'll show up with the perfect speech. 好真逗

Okay. Good stuff.

JJ会即兴发挥

JJ will be winging it.

你们有什么毛病

What's wrong with you people?!

我发现了一个凹痕

F-Found a dent.

好的雷

Okay, Ray.

你在营地没有任何约会前景

You're at camp with no dating prospects,

但你有勇气和七个新八卦

but you do have spunk and seven new anecdotes. 发生了什么

What's happening?

旅行才刚开始

The trip just started.

谁说的

Who said that?

雷·迪梅奥教练但你叫我...

Ray DiMeo, Coach. But you call me --

书呆子

Oh, hey, nerdlinger.

你们年纪的所有男生

All the guys in your grade

将我和一只愤怒的浣熊关在了小屋里

locked me in my cabin with an angry raccoon.

我不得不爬出窗户

Had to climb out a window,

但不知道下面就是沟壑

which I didn't realize was over a ravine.

窗户下面不该有沟壑

They shouldn't put ravines under windows.

等等所以旅行结束了吗

Wait, so the trip is cancelled?

对那些混♥蛋♥来说是的

For those jackasses.

抱歉雷我不得不留你一个人在岛上

Sorry, Ray, I'm gonna have to leave you alone on this island 和其他女学生一起过了

with all your female classmates.

所以我是唯一的男生

So, I'm the only boy on this trip.

带我远离这男孩

Get me away from this kid.

爸爸模型怎么样了

Hey, Dad. How's the model coming?

很好很好

Coming along great. Great.

我必须搞清楚...

I just need to figure out how to --

等等你这个月做过什么吗

Wait, have you done anything in a month?

我长了胡子

I grew a mustache.

你的面试在明天

Your interview's tomorrow.

你以为我不知道吗

You think I don't know that?

我整天都在努力

All day, I try.

实在是太难了

It's just so hard!

真的吗

Really?

啧啧啧

Well, well, well...

看起来某人没有完成自己的作业

looks like somebody's not up to finishing their work. 知道你应该和谁谈吗

Know who you should talk to 'bout that?

我爸爸

My dad.

他看起来什么都懂

Seemed to have it all figured out.

这不一样迪伦

This is different, Dylan.

这是为了工作不是为了分数

This is for a job, not a grade.

我都没有真的绘图铅笔

I don't even have a real drafting pencil.

没有绘图500自动笔

I can't be expected to finish this thing

我不可能完成这模型

without a GraphGear 500 Automatic!

别再找借口了

No more excuses!

坐稳了完成你的作业

Buckle down, do your work,

你会体会到满足感的

and you'll see how rewarding it can be.

好吧

Fine.

唯一的男生不可能输

Only boy here. Can't lose.

布丽安娜花

Brianna. Flowers?

卡蜜拉·G 不要吗

Camille G? No?

丹妮尔

Danielle?

花换芳心

Flowers for a rose?

总之这会...

Anyway, it's gonna be...

好吧我真有那么差吗

Okay, am I really that bad?

我理解别的男生在时

I understood you ignoring me

你们会无视我但拜托了女士们

when you had all the other guys here, but come on, ladies. 怎么回事

What gives?

或许这是因为我们都知道

Maybe it's because we all learned

别人只要注意你你就以为别人喜欢你

that you take any attention as interest.

而且如果雷调戏过你请举手

Also, raise your hand if Ray has hit on you.

好吧举双手没有必要萨拉

Okay, the double hand-raise is unnecessary, Sarah.

听着显然我有毛病

Look, clearly there is something wrong with me.

我觉得我是时候搞清楚了

I think it's time I find out what.

所以告诉我吧

So, lay it on me.

你想听令我们困扰的一切吗

You want to hear about everything that bothers us?

对我们本该学习卡特琳娜岛的生物学

I do. We came here to study the biology of Catalina.

相反让我们学习雷·迪梅奥的男生学吧

Instead, let's study the guy-ology of Ray DiMeo.

我讨厌你这样做

I hated that.

起了个好头

And we're off!

这些都是你做的吗

You did all these?

天啊本爸爸教得真好

Dang, I dad-ded you up real nice.

不我讨厌我做的每一个模型

No, I hate every single one I start.

那个太过头了那个太懈怠了

That one's trying too hard. That one's just lazy. 这个割到了我的手

This one gave me a paper cut.

你在做什么

What are you doing?

找出你最不讨厌的那个

Finding the one you hate the least.

不那个有潜力

No! That one shows promise.

好这个就是你的心肝宝贝

Good. That one is your baby.

做完它

Finish it.

你本来很激动什么变了

You were so excited. What changed?

You.

我玩得很开心那很容易

I was having fun. It was easy.

然后你说你为我骄傲

Then you said you were "Proud" Of me,

然后就不好玩了

and it stopped being about fun.

如果我失败了就让所有人都失望了

If I fail, I disappoint everyone.

我让你失望了

I disappoint you.

我吗

Me?

爸爸我有很棒的消息

Dad, I've got fantastic news.

我不在乎我爱你

I don't care. I love you.

但当你聊模型的时候

But when you start talking your building stuff? 我脑子里全是卡♥通♥熊

It's all cartoon bears on unicycles up here.

好吧

Okay.

很伤人但很有帮助

Hurtful, but -- but helpful.

谢谢你迪伦

Thank you, Dylan.

随时效劳吉宝

Anytime, Jimbo.

哎呀

Oops!

一切还好吗

Hey. Everything okay?

是伊兹

"It's Izzy.

别干涉

Please don't get involved,

但她和我分手了

but she broke up with me."

你好伊兹

Hello Izzy.

该聊聊了

Time for a talk.

你为什么不按门铃

Why didn't you ring the bell?

我喜欢一个好的惊喜

Oh, I like a good surprise.

你对JJ说分手

What you said to JJ about breaking up?

那是糟糕的惊喜

That was a bad surprise.

你能别用邪恶的语气吗

Can you stop using that sinister tone?

这样好些了吗

Is this better?

你该和JJ聊

JJ is the one you should talk to.

他不能根据我计划他的人生

He can't plan his life around me.

我们是孩子这样不

We're kids. It's not --

别说现实

Don't say "Realistic."

这会让我爆发

It's a bit of a trigger.

好吧你想知道吗

Fine, you want to know?

我们在逛商店看枕头

We were in the store, looking at shams...

你是骗子

You're the sham!

抱歉我想听你说

Sorry. I actually do want to hear this.

JJ收到了一封邮件

JJ got an e-mail.

是纽约大学发来的

From NYU.

他们还在给他写信

They're still writing him.

劝他重新考虑入学的事

To reconsider coming.

-他被录取了 -什么

- He got in. - He what?

这是他的梦想而他拒绝了就为了和我在一起It's his dream and he said no to be with me.

我求他去但他不肯听我的

I begged him to go, but he won't listen to me. 他只会听一个人的

There's just one person he will listen to.

好吧

Okay.

雷有什么毛病

What. Is. Wrong. With. Ray.

我是不是可怕的食尸鬼

Might I be a, uh, hideous ghoul?

外表不是

I mean, not physically...

有趣

Interesting.

外表不丑

"Not physically hideous."

好我们聊聊缺点

Good. All right. Now let's talk negatives. 莫莉

Ooh! Molly!

你似乎特别不喜欢我

You seem to particularly dislike me.

你很没安全感

You're pretty insecure.

但很奇怪你又太自信

But weirdly also way too confident.

没安全感太自信

Insecure and too confident.

有些自相矛盾哦

Bit of a paradox, okay.

我知道这不是你的错

And I know this isn't really your fault, 但你很快就长得很高

but you got too tall too fast.

好吧

Okay.

我还在写上一条呢莎拉好吗

Still writing the last one, Sarah, 'kay?

好吧别写演讲稿

Fine! Don't write a speech!

我不在乎

I don't care!

我们在一起三年

Three years together

我就要求你做一件事

and I ask you to do one thing!

但是你不肯

But noooo!

好吧祝你生活愉快

Okay! Have a nice life!

就写要点吧

Just do bullet points, man.

不行啊

No, huh?

就悲伤地坐在这里

Just sit there with your sad face.

是啊你是该悲伤

Yeah! You should be sad!

你是个无赖

You're a bum!

可悲的无赖

A sad bum!

告诉你一下

Little context:

伊兹刚和他分手

Izzy just broke up with him.

真抱歉

Oh, I'm so sorry.

写一点吧

Just write a little!

瞧瞧我去见一个潜在的老板

Look at me off to meet a potential boss 跟他在高级酒吧喝酒

for drinks at a swanky bar.

我感觉我是唐·德雷柏

I feel like Don Draper.

你完成了做得好

You finished. Nice work.

谢谢迪伦

Thanks, Dylan.

等等

Oh, hang on.

祝你好运

For good luck.

这就是我说的铅笔

This is the exact pencil I said.

你的确听了

So you do listen.

你在乎

And you care.

走吧感觉很尬

Get. Feeling stompy.

好吧手指枪很糟糕

Okay, so, finger guns are bad.

但是让我问一句

But let me ask you this:

如果我穿皮杰克是不是没那么糟糕了

are they less bad if I get a leather jacket?

我们不知道雷

We don't know, Ray.

穿皮夹克不♥穿♥

Okay? Get a leather jacket, don't.

重点是什么

What's the point?

重点是奏效啊

The point is to make this work.

对谁啊

With who?

任何人都行我不挑剔

Anyone! I'm not picky!

你们中的任何一个都行

Any one of you works.

感觉就是这样

That's how it feels.

重点不是我们

It's not about us.

谁挑花时不知道要送给谁啊

Who picks flowers without knowing who they're for? 那可不是爱

That's not love.

你说得对

Y-You're right.

我追逐的一种感觉不是一个人

I've been chasing a feeling, not a person.

你不了解我们

You don't know us.

你忙着让我们注意到你

And you're so busy trying to get us to notice you,

但我们没能了解你

we don't get to know you.

我真蠢

I've been so stupid.

也许还有时间

Maybe there's still time.

大家好我叫雷

Hi. My name is Ray.

我不是色狼

I'm not a lothario.

我有个女朋友

I've had one girlfriend

她说我的吻技有待提升

and she said my kisses "Needed work."

我真的喜欢魔方

I really like Rubik's Cubes.

我装作会解魔方但其实我不会

I pretend I know how to solve them, but I don't.

所以我随身带一个最后交换

So I carry around one to swap it out with.

我没被邀请参加派对时会很难过

I get sad when I'm not invited to parties,

但我更喜欢用我家的卫生间

but strongly prefer using the bathroom at my house. 我对一个叫托尼的玩具说这些话

And I say all these things to a doll named Tony

我跟它说我所有的问题

who I tell all my problems.

厉害了迪梅奥

Damn, DiMeo!

不可能吧

No way.

他们让你们回来了吗

They let you come back?

我爸爸是律师

My dad's a lawyer.

他说要告学校

He said he was gonna sue the school.

教练从医院来了

Coach is coming from the hospital.

他带了啤酒

He's bringing beer.

真糟糕放假了迪梅奥

Too bad school's over, DiMeo.

我们得明年取笑你了

We'll have to make fun of you for that stuff next year. 各位

Hey, hey, guys!

我买♥♥了很多种酒

I've got a variety.

希望这没关系

Hope that's cool.

他考上了纽约大学吗

He got into NYU?

他得去对吧

Well, he has to go, right?

毫无疑问

Well, without question.

只有一个问题

Except one question:

他非得去吗

does he have to go?

吉米他想留下

Jimmy, he wants to stay.

为了他的高中女友吗

For his high school girlfriend?

纽约是他的梦想

I mean, New York is his dream.

我不希望他去

I don't want him to go.

但我准备好放手了

But I was ready to let him.

我不能强迫他吉米

I don't have it in me to force him, Jimmy.

玛雅

Maya.

以大局为重

Look at the big picture.

真蠢

It's just so stupid.

米勒博士

Dr. Miller!

你不应该在台上

Shouldn't you be onstage

读错印度学生的名字吗

mispronouncing Indian students' names?

我一直在练习我要崩溃了

I've been practicing. I plan to crush.

我已经预料到迪梅奥一家会

Now, I've come to expect an endearing tardiness 讨喜的迟到了

from the DiMeos.

相关文档
最新文档