Module 2 Experiences 检测题
1. He received Nobel P__________________ for peace.
2 Did you enter the dancing c_______________________________ last week?
3 He is going to i__________________ many friends to his birthday party.
4 This type of bi ke is too expensive. I can’t a__________________ it.
5. My d__________________ is to be a singer like Taylor Swift.
1. __________________ he ever __________________ (visit) the Pyramids?
2. She __________________ never __________________ (eat) a western meal.
3. – When _______________ the old man ______________ (die)?
– Three years ago. He __________________ (die) for 3 years.
4. –Who _________________ (win) the maths completion?
– Dale has. He _____________ (win) it last term.
5. __________________ you ever __________________ (hear) of Beethoven?
1. –Has Mary visited London? -- ______. She has never been there before.
A. Yes, she has
B. No, she hasn’t
C. Yes, she’s
D. No, she’s not
2. I don’t believe that this______ boy can paint such a nice picture.
A. five years old
3. They found______ impossible _______ the work in time.
A. that, to finish
B. it, finish
C. it, to finish
D. that, finish
4. We have visited the science museum three times______.
D. so far
5. -- ______you _______ to Nanjing? --Yes, I have. I went there last year.
A. Do, go
B. Will, go
C. Did, go
D. Have, been
6. –We need ______ men to complete the work. – You mean _______ men are enough?
A. more ten, ten more
B. another ten, ten another
C. ten more, ten another
D. ten more, another ten
7. – Hello! Could I speak to Lily?– Sorry, she is not in. She _______ Shanghai.
A. have been to
B. has been to
C. has gone to
D. have gone to
8. It______ about 8 minutes for sunlight to travel from the sun to the earth.
9. –Who ______ the wonderful story?
A. looked up
B. picked up
C. made up
D. turned up
10. Lisa has dreamed______ being a doctor.
11. You must stop______. My father is sleeping.
B. to talk
C. to talking
12. –Who ______ the teahouse? It looks really clean now.
B. have cleaned
C. has cleaned
13. Our teacher______ to England. She will come back in ten months.
A. have been
B. has been
C. has gone
D. have gone
14. We______ ten compositions so far.
A. have written
C. were writing