服装业外贸英语

服装业外贸英语
服装业外贸英语

Uneven width of topstitches at closure edge.

前襟边面线宽度不均匀。

Pls. add one more button for all sizes as the distance from hem is too big.

请在所有尺码的衣服上加多一颗钮扣,因为离衫脚的距离太大。

Pls. fix pocket with movable stitches as sealing sample.

请照样本在口袋上车上(可拆去的)假缝线。

The collar band must not visible at back when worn.

衣服穿着时底领不能外露。

Pls. make sure the collars are balanced on both sides.

请确保领子两边对称。

Found 3 colors shade within 10 pcs!

十件衣服中有三种色差!!

Three different color lots in color beige compare to the approved swatch: 3/10 pcs darker, 4/10 pcs lighter, 3/10 as swatch.

Beige色和样品相比有3种不同色差,其中3件偏深,4件偏浅,3件同样品。

Pay attention on the color, which within one garment must be in same color shade.

注意颜色,一件衣服里不能有色差。

Due to price reasoning, we accept this order with cutting both ways either in direction or against hair – but you have to make

sure the fabric direction must be always the same with one garment.

因为价钱问题,我们接受这个订单,可以顺毛裁和逆毛裁,但一定要确保一件衣服内的所有裁片是同一毛向。(灯心绒

衣服)

Pls. cut all jackets against hair.

所有夹克要逆毛裁。

Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches (must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching).

请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线

(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)

市场跟服装单口语60句

1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?

90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。

2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?

0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。

3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?

¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。

4.How many designs?有几个款式?

3 designs .三个款式。

5.How many colors? 有几种颜色?

3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。

6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?

12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall

we deliver?什么时候交货?

8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?

9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。

10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。

11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。

12. Any discount?有折扣吗?

13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗?

14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的?

16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。

17.4pcs a set.一套4个。

18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少?19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。

20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

21.Can they be mixed?可以混装吗?

22.Mixed packing.混装。

23.Just a moment. Let me check.稍等,让我查一下。24.Same price/size. 一样的价格/尺寸。

25.I will come again tomorrow.我明天再来。

26.Where are you from?你是什么地方人?

27.What’s your name?你叫什么?

28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗?29.Card,please.名片。

30.Stapler,please.订书机。

31.Calculator,please.计算器。

32.Adhesive tape,please.胶带。

33.Here’s our catalogue.这是我们的目录。34.Here’s my card.这是我的名片。

35.Your card, please.给我你的名片。

36.What’s the material.什么材料做的?

The cost of raw material is increasing.原材料价格上涨。37.Out of stock.没现货。

38.Do you have samples?有样品吗?

39.Can I buy a sample?能买一个样品吗?

40.We’ll give the money back when you place an order. 下单时退钱给你。

41. Good morning/ afternoon/evening/night!早上好!中午好!晚上好!晚安!

42.Nice/Glad to meet/see you .很高兴遇见/见到你。

43.Me too!我也是!

44.Thank you .谢谢!

45.You are welcome!不用谢!

46.Come again next time.下次再来。

47.Good-bye/ See you.再见。

48.Would you like some water?要喝水吗?

49.You can visit our website.你可以上我们的网站。

50.Please have a seat.请坐。

51.How are you doing? 你好!

52.Fine.Thank you.and you?很好!谢谢!你呢?

53.I’m fine ,too. 我也很好。

54.Sweet dreams.做个好梦。

55.Have a nice trip.一路顺风。

56.Have a nice day/Evening/weekend!祝你过得愉快!

周末愉快!

57.You can go to/visit our factory.你可以去我们的工厂

看看。

58.You’re shrewd.你真精明。

59.Did you sleep well.你睡得好吗?

60.My future is not just a dream.我的未来不是梦。

商务口语:服装生意中常见的英语评语

The out-come / appearance of the frills of sealing sample is not ccceptable, it looks very flat / dead, must be more balanced / natural look as standard sample DD 28.8.02.

前中荷叶边太死太平,不够生动,请以2002年8月28日

的办做标准。

Sort out the major material defects.

挑出严重布疵。

Take care for trimming + cleaning.

留意剪线和清洁。

Stringholes from plastic string ( for washing ) at pocket

flap visible, must be removed.

袋盖上有洗水时打的枪针洞,请消除。

Front horizontal seam not leveled.

前幅横骨不对称。

Handfeel slightly softer than approved sample.

手感比批办稍软。

Armhole pipping ( inside) 2mm more than sealing sample.

夹圈滚条宽度比原办大了2mm。

Pls. add one more button for bigger sizes.

请在大码的衣服上加多一颗钮扣。

Make sure inner facing is long enough in order to avoid pulling at placket bottom.

确保襟贴足够长以避免前襟起吊。

Pay attn. the workmanship of ironing, don’t press the

seam too much and avoid the seam allowance see through by heavy pressing.

注意烫工,骨位不要烫太重,避免缝骨止口起痕。Center front collar not overlap but also not spray.

领子前中不要重叠但也不要张开。

Bust dart seam allowance must be ironed upward.

胸折止口要烫向上面。

Uneven width of top-stitches at closure edge.

前襟边面线宽度不均匀。

Pls. add one more button for all sizes as the distance

from hem is too big.

请在所有尺码的衣服上加多一颗钮扣,因为离衫脚的

距离太大。

Pls. fix pocket with movable stitches as sealing sample.

请跟原办在口袋上车上(可拆去的)假缝线。

The collar band must not visible at back when wear.

衣服穿着时下级领不能外露。

Pls. make sure the collar are balanced on both sides.

请确保领子两边对称。

Found 3 colors shade within 10 pcs!!

十件衣服中有三种色差!!

3 different color lots in color beige compare to the approved swatch: 3/10 pcs darker, 4/10 pcs lighter, 3/10 as swatch.

Beige色和色办相比有3种不同色差,其中3件偏深,

4件偏浅,3件同色办。

Pay attention on the color, which within one garment

must be in same color shade.

注意颜色,一件衣服里不能有色差。

Due to the price reason, we accept this order with

cutting both ways either in direction or against hair – but you have to make sure the fabric direction must be always same with one garment.

因为价钱问题,我们接受这个订单的可以顺毛裁和逆

毛裁,但一定要确保一件衣服内的所有裁片是同一毛向。(灯心绒衣服)

Pls. cut all jackets against hair.

所有夹克要逆毛裁。

Pls. close the pocket with several movable stitches

( must be not closed all, pls. leave 1cm at each side unstitching).

请用在口袋上缝一段可拆除的假线(一定不能全部缝合,两边要各留1cm不缝合)

[服装英语]外贸经典口语精选200句]

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让也喂垡幌履忝堑牟 烦铝惺衣穑?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything. 如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

外贸经典口语精选200句-后100句

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving

your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一

步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?108 I will try, but no promises.

我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Lets imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree. 让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for arguments sake, suppose we disagree.

为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.

没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.

这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.

我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.

这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.

我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 Id like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular youd like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 Id like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 Id like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice

in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps youve heard our products name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.

关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 Wed like to recommend our new home health monitor. 我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 Im sure youll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 Im really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, Id choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 Weve already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries. 这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Lets move on to what makes our product sell so well. 让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。144 Good. Thats just what we want to hear.

很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.

我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .

到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?

我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that were sure youd be interested to read.

服装英语-服装的造型名称

服装的整体效果是由各部件的造型组合决定的。这些部件就是造型要素或元素。虽然元素及组合的变化无穷无尽,人们还是对常见的情况作以归纳,以丰富设计语言。

各种领子的造型名称

〔倒挂领〕指领角向下垂落的领型。

〔中山服领zhongshan coat collar〕由底领和翻领组成,领角呈外八字形。

〔尖领pointed collar, peaked collar〕领角呈尖角形的领型,也叫尖角领。

〔衬衫领shirt collar〕或衬衣领,由上领和下领组成,是衬衫专有的领型。

〔圆领round collar〕指领角呈圆形的领型,也叫圆角领。

〔青果领shawl collar〕是翻驳领的一种变形,领面形似青果形状的领型。

〔荷叶边领)领片呈荷叶边状,波浪展开的领型。〔燕子领swallow collar, wing collar〕领面下止口的两条线形,似燕子飞翔时翅膀张开的形状。

〔两用领convertible collar〕也叫开关领。指可敞开、可关闭的领型。

〔方领square collar〕指领角呈方形的领型。如领面

较窄,则称之为小方领。

〔中式领mandarin collar〕指中式服装的领型,其结构为圆领角关门的立领。

〔立领stand collar, Mao collar〕指领子向上竖起紧贴颈部的领型。

〔海军领〕指海军将士们军服的领型,其领子为一片翻领,前领为尖形,领片在后身呈方形,前身呈披巾形的领型。

〔扎结领〕也叫一字领,领片是一长条形,在前颈点可以扎成花结的领型。

〔圆领口round neckline〕领圈呈圆形,根据情况领圈可开大开小,圆弧可呈圆形或呈椭圆等形状。

〔方领口square neckline〕领圈呈方形。根据爱好可开成长方形或横向方形。

〔! 字领口"!" shape neckline〕领圈呈英文字母! 字形状。根据款式的需要,! 字的开口可大可小。

〔一字领口boat neckline, slit neckline, off neckline〕前

后衣片在肩部缝合只剩颈圈部位,前后领圈成一字形状,即呈水平线形状。

〔鸡心领口sweetheart neckline, heart shaped neckline〕也叫桃形领,领圈呈鸡心形状,即下部尖、上部成圆弧状。

〔底领collar stand, collar band〕也称领座,是连接领口与翻领的部位。

〔翻领lapel〕指翻在底领外面的领面造型。

〔领上口fold line of collar〕领面的翻折线,即领外翻

的连折处。

〔领下口under line of collar〕领子与领窝的缝合部位。

〔领里口top collar stand〕指领上口到领下口之间的

部位,也叫领台高或起登。

〔领外口collar edge〕指领子的外侧边沿处。

〔领豁口〕也叫驳嘴,指领嘴与驳角间的距离。

袖子

〔连袖〕指衣袖相连、有中缝的袖子。中式上衣多采用这种袖子。

〔圆袖set-in sleeve〕也称装袖,指在臂根围处与大身衣片缝合连接的袖型。圆袖是基本的西式合袖形式与肩袖造型。

〔前圆后连袖split raglan sleeve〕指前袖椭圆形,后

袖与肩相连的袖。

〔中缝连袖〕指袖中线有合缝分割线的圆袖。

〔衬衫袖shirt sleeve〕一片袖结构,长袖装有袖克夫。〔连肩袖raglan sleeve〕又称插肩袖,是肩与袖连为一体的袖型。

〔喇叭袖flare sleeve; trumpet sleeve〕指袖管形状与喇叭形状相似的袖子。

〔泡泡袖puff sleeve〕指在袖山处抽碎褶而蓬起呈泡

泡状的袖型。

〔灯笼袖lantern sleeve; puff sleeve〕指肩部泡起,袖口收缩,整体袖管呈灯笼形鼓起的袖子。

〔蝙蝠袖batwing sleeve〕在肩袖连接处,袖窿深即腰节附近,整体造型如蝙蝠翅膀张开状的袖子。

〔花瓣袖petal sleeve〕或称蚌壳袖,也叫郁金香花瓣袖,指袖片交叠如倒挂的花瓣的袖型。

〔袖口sleeve opening〕袖管下口的边沿部位。

〔衬衫袖口cuff〕即理克夫,指装袖头的小袖口。〔橡皮筋袖口elastic cuff〕指装橡皮筋的袖口。

〔罗纹袖口rib-knit cuff〕指装罗纹口的袖口。

〔袖头cuff〕缝在袖口的部件。

〔双袖头double cuff; French cuff; tumup-cuff;

fold-back cuff〕指外翻的袖头。

〔袖开衩sleeve slit〕指袖口部位的开衩。

〔袖衩条sleeve placket〕缝在袖开衩部位的斜丝缕的布条。

〔大袖top sleeve〕指两片袖结构中较大的袖片,也称外袖。

〔小袖under sleeve〕指两片袖结构中较小的袖片,也称内袖或里袖。

〔袖中缝〕指一片袖中间的开刀缝。

〔前袖缝〕大袖与小袖在前面的合缝。

〔后袖缝〕大袖与小袖在后面的合缝。

口袋的造型名称

〔插袋insert pocket〕指在衣身前后片缝合处,留出袋口的隐蔽性口袋。

外贸英语高质量常用口语

外贸英语高质量常用口语 下面是小编提供的外贸英语高质量口语,快来看看吧。 This is a quality product. 这是一种高质量的产品。 Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour. 这批大衣质量高、成色好。 Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality. 我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。 Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better. 虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。 Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers. 和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。 The equipment are of good quality and very useful. 这些器械质量好,用处大。 Our products are very good in quality, and the

price is low. 我们的产品质高价低。 We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent. 我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。 Words and Phrases good quality 好质量 fine quality 优质 better quality 较好质量 high quality 高质量 fair quality 尚好的质量 sound quality 完好的质量 best quality 最好的质量 superior quality 优等的质量 choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量 prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量 first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量 above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量 below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量 common quality 一般质量 standard quality 标准质量

服装外贸英语自我介绍

竭诚为您提供优质文档/双击可除服装外贸英语自我介绍 篇一:外贸英文自我介绍 开头语与自我介绍 1.从中华人民共和国驻...大使馆商务参赞处获悉贵公 司名称和地址,现借此机会与贵方通信,意在达成一些实际 交易为开端,以建立业务关系。 2.从中国国际贸易促进会获悉,你们有意采购电器用具。 wehaveheardfromchinacouncilforthepromotionofinterna tionaltradethatyouareinthemarketforelectricapplianc es. 3.驻贵地的中国领事向我们介绍,你公司是...生产...(商品)的大出口商。 4.从...获悉你们行名及地址并了解你们是......有经 验的进口商。现向你们开报...,盼能在贵地市场推销。from......,wehaveobtainedyournameandaddressandunder

standthatyouareexperiencedimportersof......wehavepl easureinofferingyou......ofwhichwewouldappreciateyo urpushingthesaleonyourmarket. 5.从...获悉你公司专门经营...,现愿与你公司建立业务关系。 welearnfrom......thatyourfirmspecializesin......,an dwouldliketoestablishbusinessrelationshipwithyou. 6.承......的介绍,获悉你们是......有代表性的进口商之一。 throughthecourtesyof......wehavelearnedthatyouareon eoftherepresentativeimportersof...... 7.据纽约司密斯公司所告,得悉你公司名称和地址,并得知你们...日本东京商会已把你行介绍给我们。 8.承贵地...银行通知,你们是...的主要进口商(出口商),并有意与中国进行这些方面的贸易。 the......bankinyourcityhasbeenkindenoughtoinformust hatyouareoneoftheleadingimporters(exporters)of..... .andareinterestedintradingwithchinaintheselines.... ..

外贸英语常用服装词汇

服装外贸英语词汇 saddle width 臀围,坐围 safari jacket 猎装 safety pin 别针,[粤]扣针 salary slip 工资单 salesman 业务员 sampling 取样,抽样,采样 sample charge,sample cost 样板费 sample fabric,sample length,sample yardage 样布,布样,[粤]辦布,办布 sanding 磨毛 sateen 棉缎,横贡缎 satin 缎,缎子,[粤]色丁 scallop,scollop 月牙边,贝壳边 seam allowance 缝头,缝份,[粤]止口,子口 seam 缝,接缝,缝骨 seam type 缝型,缝式 selvedge,selvage 布边 sequin (衣服饰物用的)金属小圆片,珠片 serge 哔叽 series of apparel size 服装号型系列 set-in sleeve 装袖,接袖 shade band 缸差样。提供给客户确定可接受的色光范围。(Although the lab dips are approved,the bulk yarns may also have some deviation from the lab dips from lot to lot. In this case,we need to submit all deviations from the lightest range to deepest range for the color to ask for acceptance. This lightest range to deepest range is call shade band.) shank (钮扣)柄,(纽扣)绕脚 shell fabric 面料,[粤]面布 shield (衣服腋部)吸汗垫布 shipment under consignment 寄卖 shipping date 出货期,[粤]落货期 shipping mark 箱唛 shop pack 商店包装(一般为按配比单色混码) short in size 断码 short shipment 短装(出货数少于订单数) shoulder dart 肩省,[粤]肩褶 shoulder point 肩点 shoulder 肩,[粤]膊头 shoulder pad 肩垫,肩棉,[粤]膊头棉 shoulder tape (车在肩缝里防止拉扯变形的)牵带shrinkage 缩水率 shrink-proof,shrink-resistant 防缩small size 小号,小码 size label 尺码唛,[粤]西士唛,烟纸,烟纸唛 side mark (纸箱)侧唛 side panel 侧幅,小身 side seam 侧缝,摆缝,[粤]侧骨 size assortment 尺码分配 size designation 服装号型 size specifications,size tariff,measurements chart 规格表,尺寸表 size sticker尺码贴纸,西士贴纸 size table 尺寸表,规格表 sizing 上浆 slant corner cuff 斜角袖头,[粤]斜角鸡英 slant-cut bottom 斜下摆 slanting front,side opening 偏襟 sleeve 袖子 sleeve crown,sleeve head 袖山 sleeve opening 袖口 sleeve placket rooftop (袖衩)宝剑头,三尖头 sleeve placket 袖衩(有搭位/叠位) sleeve slit 袖衩(无搭位/叠位) slit 衩(无搭位/叠位) sliver lurex,sliver glitter 一种带闪光效果的银线,多用于绣花 smocking 装饰用缩褶,[粤]打缆 snap,popper,press button 揿扣,按扣,四合扣,[粤]喼钮 solid color solid size 单色单码 solid color 单色 solid size 单码 sorting 分床分码 space dye 段染 spandex 弹性纤维,氨纶,[粤]弹力纤维 special machine 特殊机器,[粤]特种车 splicing 驳布位 spray gun water 枪水(清除污渍用) spreading machine 拉布机 spreading 拉布 spun yarn 纺纱 square-cut bottom,square front,plain bottom,flat bottom 平下摆 stay tape 衬条 steam pressing stand 蒸汽烫台 sticker 贴纸 stitch 线迹,针脚,[粤]针步,线步 stitch gauge 线距(两条平行缝线的间距) stitch spacing 线距(缝线距离缝骨边缘的距离)stitching type 线迹类型,针迹类型,[粤]针步类型stopper 拉绳(弹簧)扣,绳索扣,绳扣,拉绳调节扣storm cuff 防风袖头,[粤]防风鸡英 straight bottom 直筒裤脚 straight cut 直纹裁 straight end buttonhole,flat buttonhole 平锁眼 straight knife 直刀式电剪 strap 带子 strap adjuster (肩带等)调节器 strike-off,strike off 印花样,手刮样 stripes,stripes fabric 条纹布,柳条布,[粤]条子布stripes matching 对条 stueck(德语)=piece

质量问题 外贸英语

Quality issues 质量问题 A: Your request for compensation makes me surprised. What happened? B: It’s because of the quality. A: Could you tell me the particulars? B: I told you that we want first-class goods. So the quality, specification and price are clarified in our contract. Do you remember those details? A: Yes, I do. B: The re-examination results indicate that one-third of the goods are not up to standard. A: Really? We began to load the goods after we made sure they were qualified. B: I told you the truth. According to the contract, if you fail to honor the contract, we are entitled to cancel it. 重点讲解: Be entitled to do sth. 有权利去做某事例如: A feudal knight ranking between a knight bachelor and a baron was entitled to lead men into battle under his own standard. 方旗爵士是一种封建骑士爵位,其勋位在最低级爵士和男爵士之间,有权率领随从在自己的方旗下上阵作战。 A: 听到你要提出索赔我很吃惊,究竟是怎么回事? B: 质量问题。 A: 能说的具体点吗? B: 当初我说过要的是一等品。所以合同里将质量、规格和价格都写的很明确。你还记得吗?A: 确实是这样的。 B: 但是我们复验的结果是三分之一的质量与规定不符。 A: 是真的吗?我们是检验合格后蔡装船的。 B: 我说的全部是事实。根据合同,如果你放没有按照合同条款执行,我们有权终止合同。

外贸业务英语面试自我介绍

外贸业务英语面试自我介绍 外贸业务员求职最担心的就是英语面试,拥有一份面试自我介绍也是必不可少的,面试时如何用英文来介绍自己?你准备好了面试时的英文自我介绍了吗?下面我为大家带来外贸业务英语面试自我介绍,供大家参考! 外贸业务英语面试自我介绍篇1 I appreciatively take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Honey Jain. I am a graduate in information technology. I am an optimistic and self-confident person who loves to have and propagate positive energy.a hard worker. I'm self motivated and creative. I have a positive attitude and I always try to find new ways to do the work. I am easy to get along with and I feel that I am a team player and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. I am compassionate and open-minded. I am also flexible and reliable. I strive to give 100 percent effort in everything I do and I follow-through until completion. I prefer to treat the company in which I work as my own so that I do the best I can do. If I get the opportunity to serve, I would glad to join this firm. 外贸业务英语面试自我介绍篇2 I am diligent, communicative and flexible.Like the challenge, dare to take responsibility, team work spirit. Good at communicate with the foreign customers,Excellent responsibility and good straight thinking,Good at computer and know how to extend the business by internet,Work under the pressures.With fair experience including canton fairs and other fairs Six years trading company work experience,I know foreign trade procedures well from order confirm to documents sending. I've been to Canton Fair and Indian new energy fair. With fluent oral english, I

外贸英语常用语90句

外贸英语常用语90句 Part One 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 < 4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

外贸英语口语教程第5单元 产品 质量等

外贸英语口语教程第5单元:产品问题英语对 About Products 产品问题 Brief Introduction 商品的质量是对外贸易中价格的基础,所有的交易和谈判都是在商品本身质地的基础上进行的。那也是为什么越来越多的公司希望通过 ISO国际质量体系认证。有了质量保证,买方才会放心,企业也才会有更大的发展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve received the sample that you sent us last Sunday. 我们已经收到了上星期天你方寄来的样品。 2. We’ve got here our sales samples Type One and Type Two. 这里是我们一号和二号销售样品。 3. Our quality is based solely on our sales samples. 我们的质量完全以货样为准。 4. We sell goods as per the sales sample, not the quality of any prev ious supplies. 我们销售产品是以货样为标准,而不是凭过去任何一批货的质量。 5. You know we sell our tea according to our samples. 我们凭货样销售茶叶。 6. You can’t see the difference between these grades. 你可以看看这些等级的差别。 7. These two grades are very much in demand. 这两种等级(的货)目前需求很大。 8. We are in urgent need of these two grades. 我们急需这两种等级的货。 9. The color of the shipment is much darker than that of your previou s consignment. 这批货的颜色比上批要暗许多。 10. No doubt you’ve received the rejected samples of the inferior qu ality goods. 你们一定收到了质量低劣的抽样品。 11. I must advise you of the specifications of the goods. 我必须告诉你货物的规格。 12. Have you received the specifications as shown in our catalog? 你们收到了按我方目录所列的产品规格了吗? 13. The quality is all right, but the style is a bit outdated. 质量没问题,只是式样有点过时。

外贸常用英语词汇

外贸常用英语 一、常用名词 舱位申请单/托运单(Booking Note/Form/Sheet) 装货单(Shipping Order, S/O,也称作配载通知,订舱确认单Booking Confirmation) 提货单(Delivery Order, D/O) 一般原产地证明(Certificate of Origin, C/O) 普惠制原产地证明(Generalized System of Preferences Certificate of Origin Form A,又称G.S.P证书,Form A证书) 报关(Customs clearance) 报关单(Customs declaration)、 外贸合同、销售确认书(Sales Confirmation)、采购确认书(Purchased Confirmation) 形式发票(Proforma Invoice)、商业发票(Commercial Invoice )、海关发票(Customs invoice)、 装箱单(Packing List)、重量单(Weight List) 提单(Bill Of Lading)、空运提单(Air Way Bill, AWB)、海运提单(Ocean Bill of Lading) 信用证(Letter Of Credit) 银行保函(Letter of Guarantee, L/G) 汇票(Draft)、本票(Promissory Note)、支票(Cheque, Check) 受益人证明(Beneficiary,s Certificate) 船公司证明(Shipping company’s certificate ) 保险单((Insurance)Policy)、保险凭证(Insurance Certificate) 海运险:平安险(FPA)、水渍险(WPA)、一切险(All Risks) 陆运险:陆运险(Overland Transportation Risks)、陆云一切险(Overland Transportation All Risks) 航空险:空运险(Air Transportation Risks)、空运一切险(Air Transportation All Risks) 邮包险:邮包险(Parcel Post Risks)、邮包一切险(Parcel Post All Risks) 纸箱(Carton, CTN,CTNS)、托盘(Pallet)、木箱(Wooden case)、铁箱(Iron Case)、布包(Bale)、裸装(nude (packed))、木质包装(WOOD PACKING MATERIAL)、无木质包装(NO WOOD PACKING MATERIAL) 唛头(Marks and Nos.) 截补料时间,截文件时间(SI CUT OFF TIME) 进口关税 (import tariff) 增值税(value added tax, VAT) 消费税(consumer tax; consumption tax) 集装箱(Container)、船东柜(Container of Carrier)、货主柜(Shipper Own Container) 整箱(Full Container Load, FCL)、拼箱(Less Than Container Load, LCL) 20英尺货柜(Twenty Equivalent Unit, TEU)、40英尺货柜(Forty Equivalent Unit, FEU) 集装箱货运站(Container Freight Station, CFS) 基本港(Base Port)、非基本港(Non-Base Port) 电汇(T/T, Telegraphic Transfer) 托收(Collection);付款交单(D/P, Document of Payment);承兑交单(D/A, Document against Acceptance)二、各类单证中常用词汇 (一)商业发票(commercial invoice ) 出票人(drawer) 受票人(drawee) 运输说明(transport details) 发票号(invoice NO.) 发票日期(invoice date) 合同号(S/C NO.) 信用证号码和日期(L/C NO. and Date) 支付条款(Terms of Payment)

外贸英语之对订单的承诺

外贸英语之对订单的承诺 引导语:怎样跟外商承诺订单的问题,下面是的外贸英语之对订单的承诺,希望对你有用! 1.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries. 我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生 2.We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention inhandling your future order. 我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意 3.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality. 我们的产品一直如我们发给你的.样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量

4.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you nextmonth and what’s samples you saw just now. 我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的 5.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality. 我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级 6.Our products are surely of standard quality. 确信我们产品质量一流 7.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June. 我保证付款将不迟于六月末

外贸英语面试自我介绍「7篇」

外贸英语面试自我介绍「7篇」 外贸英语面试自我介绍 I, xx, am a Master of Laws in International Relations who graduated from xx University in 2006. I have a good team spirit, the work gives a high degree of responsibility and enthusiasm.I can complete the task in a short time and pay more attention to practice, and also can be used in Cantonese and Mandarin fluently . I can communicate with someone in English in daily life. Proficient in computer operation.Have stronger sense of responsibility in living and job, can handle problem on my own. Have the customer service and sales experience,office clerk and so on. fully understanding procedures and knowledge about foreign trade business, can take ordinary conversation with clients in English as well as correspondence 外贸英语面试自我介绍 I appreciatively take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Honey Jain. I am a graduate in information technology. I am an optimistic and self-confident person who loves to have and propagate positive energy.a hard worker. I'm self motivated and creative. I have a positive attitude and I always try to find new ways to do the work. I am easy to get along with and I feel that I am a team player and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. I am compassionate and open-minded. I am also flexible and reliable. I strive to give 100 percent effort in everything I do and I follow-through until completion. I prefer to treat the company in which I work as my own so that I do the best I can do. If I get the opportunity to serve, I would glad to join this

2016常用的外贸英语

2016常用的外贸英语 (一) Let''s talk about the problem of quantity. 我们谈谈数量的问题吧。 You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。 The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。 Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗? We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。 The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你们订的数量还可以。 We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。 I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。 If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。 Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 从中国进口的棉布有数量限制吗? You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight.

外贸英语之询盘篇

外贸英语之询盘篇 quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous. 对地毯的询盘日益增加。 Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases. 询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。 Enquiries are dwindling. 询盘正在减少。 Enquiries are dried up. 询盘正在绝迹。 They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations. 他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司 Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers. 询盘一般由买方发出。 Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation. 贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。 In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价 To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit. 为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。 We cannot take care of your enquiry at present. 我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。 Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you. 你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。 Now that we''ve already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible? 既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复? China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company. 中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。 Thank you for your inquiry.

外贸跟单自我介绍英文

外贸跟单自我介绍英文 面试外贸,一般都要用英文作自我介绍的。下面小编为大家整理了外贸跟单自我介绍英文,希望能帮到大家! 外贸跟单自我介绍英文一 It is my plesure to meet you .today i am here to apply for the position of foreign trade clerk(or assistant)。 now let me tell you a little bit about am from jiangxi province . there are four members in my family,my parents,my elder sister and i. i am always a energetic and enthusiastic person that have many hobbies .well ,i am fond of all kinds of outdoor activities such as playing tennis , doing some physicalsports and so on. (you can also say i am interested in…or doing sth is also my favourite activity)this year i will gratuade from tian jin foreign studyings university, with major in foreign trade(or international trade)。 i really like this industy very i am so lucky enough to be employed by your company,i will put what i have learnt together with my energy into my job and make some contribution to your company.

外贸常用英语

1 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on . 抱歉让你久等了,接通了。 2 The line is busy. 占线。 3 No answer. 没有人接电话。 4 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。 5 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。 6 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。 7 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的? 8 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打错号码了。 9 I'll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。 10 Please ring off. 请挂电话 11 I'll call you back. 12 Let me talk to her over the phone. 13 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone? 14 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message? 15 I'm going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话 16 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。 17 Give me a ring at my office. 打电话到我办公室。 18 I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call. 我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。 19 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call? 我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗? 20 What is your part's name? 对方的姓名是什么? 21 How do you spell your last name? 你的姓是怎样拼写的? 22 Pound Sterling please. 请换成英镑吧。 23 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition? * H0这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少? 24 Is there any interest on this money? ! 这笔透支要利息吗? 25 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this month. 是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。 26 According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid. 根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。 27 I want to buy some traveler's checks. 我想买些旅行支票。 28 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true? 听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗? 29 Have you got your chequebook with you? 您支票本带来了没有? 30 The amount you want to transfer. 您要转帐的金额。 31 The cheque will be cleared in about three days. 大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。 32 I see. I'll go and check. 噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。 33 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card? 我能否用万事达卡来兑换些

相关文档
最新文档