英文书信常用语

英文书信常用语
英文书信常用语

书信常用语小结

称呼

Dear Mr. Miller,

Dear Ms. / Miss / Mrs., Miller,

Dear Dr. / Professor Miller,

Dear Chris, (Chris 为人名)

Dear Tony Bergerson, (用于性别不明场合,写出全名)

Dear Sir / Madam, (在不知性别及人名的情况下)

Dear Sir or Madam, (在不知性别及人名的情况下)

Dear Sirs, (用于不是给特定的某个人)

Gentlemen / Ladies: (在不知性别及人名的情况下)

Dear Sales Manager, (在不知人名的情况下)

Dear (Valued) Customer, (在不知人名的情况下)

To Whom It May Concern, (在不知人名的情况下,写给负责人)结尾语

Sincerely,

Sincerely yours,

Yours sincerely,

Yours faithfully,

Yours truly,

Very truly yours,

Best wishes,

With best wishes,

Regards,

Best regards,

With warmest [kindest] regards

All the best,

开头语--感谢对方的来信(间接表明已收到对方来信)

Thank you for your letter of November 10, 2000.

谢谢你2000年11月10日的来信。

Thank you for your letter of September 15, 2001 introducing Mr. Miller.

谢谢你2001年9月15日来信介绍米勒先生。

Thank you for your letter of October 15 regarding your visit next week.

关于下个星期你来参观一事,谢谢你10月15日的来信。

Thank you very much for your letter of October 22 accepting my visit.

非常感谢你十月二十二日接受我参观的来信。

Thank you for your letter dated 20th June 2001 inquiring about our company and our products.

谢谢您2001年6月20日要求索取有关我公司资料和产品的来函。

Thank you for your letter of 14th April requesting details about our product No.100.

谢谢您4月14日关于索取有关我公司第100号产品详细资料的来函。

Thank you for your check dated September 7 for $ 920.00.

谢谢您9月7日920美元的支票。

确认收到的礼貌用语

We are happy to receive your letter of October 3, 2001 requesting a catalog of our products.

很高兴收到贵方2001年10月3日关于索取我方产品目录的来函。

We have received your letter (your ref. BSNS-1234) dated June 25 and the enclosed contract signed by your company.

我方已收到贵方6月25日的来函(编号为BSNS-1234)以及贵公司附上的签署的合同。

We are in receipt of your letter of August 31, 2001 with reference to your advertisement.

我方已收到贵方2001年8月31日关于广告业务的来函。

We confirm receipt of your letter of January 10, 2001 regarding the marketing of your children’s clothes in this country.

我方现确认收到贵方2001年1月10日关于国内儿童服装市场状况的来函。

Thank you very much for your prompt response and for making the arrangements.

对于贵方的快速反应和所做的安排,我方表示非常感谢!

开头语--告知对方写此信的目的

This is to inform you that our office will move to the following address:

此信是想告知贵方,我公司将搬到下述地点。

This is to advise you that I am returning to Tokyo at the end of this month to take up my new assignment in our head office.

兹以此信告知贵方,我将于本月底返回东京的公司总部接受新的任务。

This is a short note to thank you very much for introducing us to EFG Corporation.

贵方为我方引荐了EFG公司,特写短信表示感谢!

I am writing to thank you for giving us the name of ABC Electronics Inc.

兹以此信感谢贵方把ABC电气公司推荐给我们。

I am writing to find out the possibility of our having a brief meeting some time next week.

我写信是想询问我方能否在下星期的某个时候与贵方简短会谈一下。

I just wanted to write to say thank you very much for being such a wonderful host while I was in San Francisco.

我在旧金山得到贵方热情款待,特写此信表示感谢!

We refer to your company’s brochure dated 2nd October 2000.

我们参照贵公司2000年10月2日的小册子。

告知、提醒对方某事

Please be advised I will be traveling to the United States next month to promote the latest products from Hara Software Inc.

我将于下月到达美国对Hara软件公司的最新产品进行促销,兹以此信告知贵方。

Please be informed that the shipment of the cargo (your purchase order No. 123) was sent yesterday, airway bill No. 230.

贵方123号订货单所购货物已于昨日发运,航空单号为230,兹以此信告知。

We are attaching relevant specifications for your reference.

我方附上详细的相关说明书以供贵方参考。

We are enclosing two copies of the contract duly signed by us.

现附上两份我方正式签署过的合同。

We have also attached our draft contract for your perusal.

并附上草拟合同以供贵方细读。

Attached are the two copies of the memorandum of agreement (备查协议). 随信所附的是两份备查协议书。

Enclosed please find an original copy of the contract for your countersignature.

附上协议书原件以供贵方回签。

很乐意为对方做某事

We take pleasure in sending you a brochure and a price list describing our cellular phones.

很乐意为贵方送上有关我方蜂窝电话的小册子和价格表。

We are delighted to send you our 2000 Cellular Phone Brochure, which we hope you will find of interest.

很高兴为贵方送上我们公司2000年的蜂窝电话的小册子,希望贵方会对我们的产品感兴趣。

We are pleased to place an order for ten thousand sets of new CD players. 很高兴向贵方订购10,000台CD播放机。

It is our great pleasure to offer you the lowest possible price.

很高兴提供给贵方最优惠的报价。

如果对方能做某事,表示感激

I’d be grateful for your approval of this request.

很感谢贵方同意我方的要求。

We shall be obliged if you will send us a copy of your latest catalog by return. 倘若贵方能赐送一份最新的产品目录,则不胜感激。

We shall be pleased if you will give us particulars as to your terms and conditions.

倘若贵方告知关于付款方式及其他条件的详情,则不胜感激。

We thank you in advance for your kind attention and hope to hear from you soon.

先感谢贵方对我们的关注,我们静候佳音。

It would be appreciated if you would send us at your earliest convenience catalogs of any new models of Wrist Watches with their quotations.

倘若贵方能尽快送上腕表样品目录和报价,则不胜感激。

We would appreciate it if you could confirm your interest and the appointment time.

假如贵方能确认对我方产品的兴趣和洽谈的时间,我们不胜感激。

We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant us if we give you large orders.

在大量订单的情况下,倘若贵方能告知给予我方多少折扣,则不胜感激。

为带来不便而道歉

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused by my last-minute cancellation and I hope to see you in Beijing in the near future.

对于我最后一刻取消会晤的举措给您造成不便,我深表歉意,希望很快在北京见到您。

Please accept my apologies for canceling our appointment at the last minute.

请接受我对于最后一刻取消我们的会晤所作的道歉。

I apologize for the inconvenience and I look forward to meeting you then. 很抱歉给您造成不便,希望很快见到您。

We apologize for the inconvenience you have sustained and assure you that we shall be careful never to make such a mistake again.

很抱歉给您造成不便,我们保证以后会加倍小心,不会再犯这样的错误。

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by our careless mistake.

很抱歉由于我们的疏忽给您造成不便。

We apologized to you for any inconvenience you may have suffered.

给贵方造成的不便,我们表示抱歉。

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

请接受我最诚挚的道歉。

抱歉用语

We regret we have not been able to serve you this time, but hope to do business with you again.

很抱歉,我们这次无法为贵方效劳,不过希望下次能合作。

To our regret, we are unable to accept your order at US $ 200 per unit under D/P. (D/P = Documents against Payment)

很抱歉,我方无法在付款后交单据的情况下,以200美金的单价接受贵方的订单。

Much to our regret, we are unable to accommodate your request.

很遗憾,我方不能满足贵方的要求。

We regret to say we are unable to accept your order at the previous price because of the recent rise in the cost of materials.

很抱歉由于材料费最近上涨,我方无法以从前的价格接受贵方的订单。

As our factory is at present fully occupied with orders, we regret having to decline yours.

由于我方工厂目前正忙于订单,很抱歉不得不谢绝贵方的订单。

I am afraid that due to unforeseen circumstances we are not able to schedule the meeting you requested.

由于预料之外的事情,恐怕不能按贵方的要求安排会议。

We are terribly sorry for the delay in payment.

对于延期付款,我方深表歉意。

We are sorry to have caused you inconvenience.

对贵方造成的不便,我方深表歉意。

We are very sorry for the trouble caused by this delay in shipping your Order No. 100.

对于贵方第100号订单所购货物的延期装运,我方深表歉意。

Unfortunately, during our absence, there is no one in our company who has the background to discuss your new products.

很不幸的是,期间我们不在,公司里没有具有这方面背景的人来讨论贵公司的新产品。面试的用语

We are prepared to offer you employment on a full-time basis at a starting salary of US$ 35,000.

我们打算给你的全职薪金是35,000美元。

We believe your overseas experiences will help in our newly established department.

我们相信阁下的海外工作背景会对我们新成立的部门大有帮助。

Thank you for accepting our offer of employment.

谢谢你接受我公司的聘请。

We are sorry to inform you that the position has already been filled.

很抱歉这个职位我们已经找到了合适的人选。

We have gone through your resume but, unfortunately, we are unable to offer you the position.

我们已经细看了你的简历,但很遗憾我们不能录取你。

We regret to inform you that we have decided to offer the position of Secretary to the President to another candidate.

很遗憾的通知你,我们已决定录取另外一名候选人为总裁秘书。

We are sorry to inform you that we have decided to offer the position to another candidate.

很遗憾我们已经决定录另外一名候选人。

We are sorry that we are not able to respond more favorably.

很遗憾我们不能给予肯定的答复。

We thank you for your time and effort and we are returning your attached resume.

谢谢你为此花费的时间和做出的努力,现返还你附上的简历。

Thank you for the time and energy you spent on your application and interview.

很感谢你为求职和面试所花的时间和精力。

结尾语

We hope that our reply is satisfactory to you.

希望我们的答复能让你满意。

We hope our reply is not disappointing.

希望我们的答复不会让你失望。

Please give my very best wish to everyone in your department.

请替我向你们部门的每一个人传达最诚挚的祝福。

We look forward to seeing you.

我们期盼见到你。

We await your positive reply.

静候佳音。

We await your quotation.

我们等着贵方的报价。

Confirmation is requested by return fax.

请求贵方回传真确认。

Please confirm receipt of the price list by e-mail or fax.

请以电子邮件或传真确认收到价格表。

Your early response on this matter would be very much appreciated. 倘若能尽早回应,则不胜感激。

英文书信中的常用句型-最新范文

英文书信中的常用句型 1、报歉英文信开头常用句式: I am writing this letter to express my regret... I am writing to apologize for... I would like to give you my apology for... I am very sorry to say that... I must apologize about (not) doing sth... Please accept my sincere apology for... I am writing to say sorry for... I am terribly sorry, but... 2、道歉信结尾常用句式:

Once again, I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. Please allow me to say sorry again. Hope you can accept my apologies and understand my situation. I sincerely hope that you will be able to think in my position and accept my apologies. I want to let you know how regretful I am feeling now. I am sorry that I can’t...and trust that you will be able to understand. 英文信写作中辞职信的写作方法跟道歉信有着必由之路之处。辞职信的目的也是向收信人表明歉意,请求对方谅解自己的分开。辞职信通常包括以下内容:表示歉意;表明离开的理由。英文书信中的常用句型 写辞职信的语言要诚挚,阐明的理由要切实,不要显出丝毫的披肝沥胆。好的辞职信不仅会取得对方的理解,还会增进彼此的感情,为当前

英文书信中的致谢用语

英文书信中的致谢用语 Thank you very much ( very, very much) (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart). 很(非常)(非常非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。 Many thanks for your kind and warm letter. 感谢您友好而热情的来信。 Thanks a million (ever so much). 万分(非常)感谢。 Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ... 请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢…… I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ... 我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢…… I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ... 为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。 There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of you r letters. 再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。 Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company). 您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。 Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter... 您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信…… I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me. 我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。 I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious). 我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法。您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。 It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you... 承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)……

正式英语书信格式

竭诚为您提供优质文档/双击可除 正式英语书信格式 篇一:英文信件格式 英文信件格式Frominternet 英语信件的种类比较多,有一般信件,邀请信,推荐信等。但几乎所有信件的格式都大同小异。书写英语信件要注意下面几点: (一)英语书信结构、书写款式及要求: 1.书信结构 英语书信结构一般有以下几个部分组成: 1)信封(envelope)。英语的信封和中文的一样,有三部分组成,即发信人地址、收信人地址和邮票。只不过英语信封的格式除了邮票所贴的位置(信封的右上角)和中文的一样外,英语信封上要写的发信人和收信人的地址和中文的大不一样。发信人的地址应写在信封的左上角,收信人的地址应写在信封偏中右偏下处,如下: 2)信头(heading),即写发信人的地址和日期(右上角)。 3)信内姓名地址(insideaddress),即写收信人的姓名

和地址(左上角)。 4)称呼(salutation),即写对收信人的尊称(一般用Dearmr.?,;Dearmadamhelen,;Dearmiss?,;DearJohn,;Dear professorsmith,等)。称呼直接写在收信人地址的正下方,中间空一至二行。称呼后面的标点一般只能用逗号。以上信头、信内姓名和地址三部分的结构如下: 注:如果是相当熟悉和随便的朋友之间,因为彼此都知道对方的地址,故信头和信内的地址常常省略。 5)正文(body),即信件内的主要内容。正文第一句句子一般和称呼之间空一至二行。 6)信尾客套语(complimentaryclose),即写信人在信的右(或左)下角,写上表示自己对收 信人一种礼貌客气的谦称。一般有 sincerely,;sincerelyyours,;Yourssincerely,;Friendly yours,;Trulyyours,;Yourstruly,;cordiallyyours,;Your scordially,等。 7)信尾签名(signature),即亲笔签上写信人自己的姓名。如果是用打字机或电脑写的信,在写信人签名的上方,同样应该打上写信人的姓名。 除以上七个部分外,有时一些英语书信还包括:(1)附件(enclosure),以enc.表示,如“附有。。。。。。证明”应写为enc?certificate;(2)再启(postscript),以p.s.表示;

英文书信格式及例文

在后一种形式中,必需要使用逗号。 信头的写法有缩进式和齐头式。信头不能越过信纸中间而写到信纸的左上面。另外需要注意的是,一般信头每行末不用标点符号,但每行中间应用的标点不可少,城区名和邮政编码之间,日月和年份之间要用逗号隔开。信头一般不要写得太高,信头的上面要留些空白。 缩进式每行开头向右缩进一两个字母(下一行开头较上一行的开头向右移一至两个字母的位置);齐头式左边对齐排列,如下所示: 缩进式 Wang Ming Dept. of Chemical Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning Province P. R. China 齐头式 Wang Ming Dept. of Chemical Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning Province P. R. China 2. 信内地址(Inside Address) 信内地址要写出收信人的姓名和地址。给比较生疏的亲友的信和公事信件要写出信内地址,而熟悉朋友省去这一步骤。信内地址写出在日期下一两行的左上角,第一行写收信人的称呼姓名,写出地址。从小到大写出,分缩进式和齐头式两种。例如: 缩进式

The President Oxford University England 齐头式 Jiang Bin 64Heping Road Beijing P.R.China 3.称呼(Salutation) 称呼是对收信人的称谓。在信内地址下一两行处顶格写起,自成一行。末尾用逗号或冒号。 (1)当给一位熟悉的人写信时用Dear 或是My Dear。 (2)当给一位你不知婚否的女性写信时,用Ms.…,这是指"…女士"。 (3)在给不熟悉的人写信时,用Dear sir, Dear Madam, Dear sirs, Gentleman 4正文(Body of Letter) 正文是一封信的主体部分。通常在称呼的下一行写出。正文也可采用齐头式或缩进式的方法。齐头式是反映每段开头一行和后面行并齐。缩进式是指每段的第一行向右缩进几个字母。信笺讲究简洁、效率。开头几句简单地寒暄后就步入正题,在结尾处要有祝愿和敬语。 常用的开头语有:

英语信件常用短语句子总结

英语信件常用短语句子总结 英文信件开头常用语 You letter came to me this morning. I have received your letter of July the 20th. I ' m writing to you about the lecture to be given next Monday. I ' m writing to ask if you can come next week. How time flies! It ' s three months since I saw you last. Thank you for your letter. In reply to your letter about (the exhibition this year) Let me tell you that … 英文信件结尾常用语 Please remember me to your whole family. Give my best regards (wishes) to your mother. Best wishes. With love. Wish you a pleasant journey. Wish you success. Wish you the best of health. (luck) Looking forward to your next visit to China.

Look ing forward to the pleasure of meet ing you. Expect ing to hear from you as soon as possible. 英文信件中的谈论可能涉及到的短语 英文信件中表述健康状况及治疗 be in good shape; be in good (poor )health; feel weak (well, terrible, sick); have got a high (slight ) fever; have a slight (bad) cold; take one 'tuit e mper have got a pain in …;be good (bad) for one ' s health(eyes); It ' s nothing serious. stay in bed until …; save one ' s life 英文信件中表达自己的情感与欲望 be pleased with …;be delighted in doing …; take a pleasure in doing; be worried about; feel surprised at … be sorry for …;be angry with sb for sth; be angry about 为某事生气); look forward to doing …;wish to do; expect to do; long for (long to do); be sick for one ' s home; have a stro ng desire to do

英文邮件致谢的10种表达方式

精心整理英文邮件致谢的10种表达方式 写在邮件的开头 感谢读信的人是作邮件开场白的好办法。感谢读信的人能使他们感到高兴,特别是在之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。 Thankyouforcontactingus. 如果有人写信来询问你们公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司有兴趣表示感谢。 Thankyouforyourpromptreply. 当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thankyouforgettingbacktome.” Thankyouforprovidingtherequestedinformation. 如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 Thankyouforallyourassistance. 如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“Itrulyappreciate…yourhelpinresolvingtheproblem.” Thankyouraisingyourconcerns. 就算某个客户或是经理写邮件给你对你的工作提出了一定的质疑,你还是要感谢他们。这样你能表现出你对他们的认真态度表示尊重及感激。同时,你也可以使用,“Thankyouforyourfeedback.” 写在邮件的结尾 在邮件开头表示感谢一般是表示对对方过去所付出的表示感谢,而在邮件结尾处表示感谢是对将来的帮助表示感谢。事先表示感谢,能让对方在之后的帮忙中更主动更乐意。 Thankyouforyourkindcooperation. 如果你需要读信的人帮助你做某事,那就得事先表示感谢。 Thankyouforyourattentiontothismatter. 与上述的类似,本句表示了你对对方将来可能提供的帮助表示感谢。 Thankyouforyourunderstanding. 如果你信中包含任何会对读信的人产生负面影响的内容,那就使用这句句子吧。 Thankyouforyourconsideration. 如果您是在寻求机会或是一个好处时,例如说你在求职,就用这句话作结尾。 Thankyouagainforeverythingyou’vedone. 这句句子可以用在结尾,但和上述的有所不同。如果你在邮件开头已经谢过了读信的人,你就可以使用这句话,表示的是:因为他们对你的巨大帮助,你想要再次感谢他们的付出。 十种不同场合的英文表达 1.Greetingmessage祝福 Hopeyouhaveagoodtripback.祝旅途愉快。

(完整版)英文书信写作格式

(一) 英文书信的组成部分 英文书信一般由六部分组成。即:信头(Heading)、信内地址(Inside Address), 称呼(Salutation),正文(Body of Letter)、结束语(Complimentary Close)、署名(Signature), 有时在书信后面还有附言(Postscript)、附件(Enclosure),这得视具体情况而定。下面将分别说明。 1. 信头(Heading) 信头是指写信人的地址和写信日期,一般写在或打在第一面信纸的右上角,先写地址再写日期,地址的写法是从小到大,先写门牌号、路号,再写区名、市名、省名,最后写国名。时间的写法对英国人和美国人而言是不同的。英国人习惯按日、月、年的顺序写, 而美国人习惯按月、日、年的顺序写。例如: 英式:1st October,1999 美式:October 1,1999 在使用前一种形式时,月和年之间的逗号可用可不用,但是在后一种形式中,必需要使用逗号。 信头的写法有缩进式和齐头式。缩进式每行开头向右缩进一两个字母;齐头式左边对齐排列,如下所示: 缩进式 Wang Ming Dept. of Chemical Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning Province P. R. China 齐头式 Wang Ming Dept. of Chemical Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning Province P. R. China 2. 信内地址(Inside Address) 信内地址要写出收信人的姓名和地址。一般给比较生疏的亲友的信和公事信件要写出信内地址,而熟悉朋友可以省去这一步骤。信内地址写出在日期下一两行的左上角,第一行写收信人的称呼姓名,然后写出地址。地质也是从小到大写出,分缩进式和齐头式两种。例如:缩进式 The President Oxford University England 齐头式 Jiang Bin

商务英语书信:常用开头语

商务英语书信:常用开头语 (1)特此奉告…… To inform one of; To say; To state; To communicate; To advise one of; To bring to one's notice (knowledge); To lay before one; To point out; To indicate; To mention; To apprise one of; To announce; To remark; To call one's attention to; To remind one of; etc. 1. We are pleased to inform you that 2. We have pleasure in informing you that 3. We have the pleasure to apprise you of 4. We have the honour to inform you that (of) 5. We take the liberty of announcing to you that 6. We have to inform you that (of) 7. We have to advise you of (that) 8. We wish to inform you that (of) 9. We think it advisable to inform you that (of) 10. We are pleased to have this opportunity of reminding you that (of) 11. We take the advantage of this opportunity to bring before your notice 12. Please allow us to call your attention to 13. Permit us to remind you that (of)

对感谢信的回复英文

对感谢信的回复英文 【篇一:如何回复英文感谢信】 we greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. we are now in our fifty year of operation, and we receive many letters like your indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installation. we are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably. we would like you to know that it you need to contact us at any time in the future. our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. if we can be of service to you again, please let us know. thank you again for your very kind letter. 承蒙来信赞扬本公司提供的空调维修工程服务,欣喜不已。五年前开业至今,屡获客户来函嘉奖,本公司荣幸之至。欣悉贵公司识技术人员的服务,他日苛有任何需要,亦请与本公司联络,本公司定当提供优秀技师,竭诚效劳。在此谨再衷心感谢贵公司的赞赏,并请继续保持联络。 dear mr.green, we greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. we are now in our fifth year of operation,and we receive many letters like yours indicating a high level of customer satisfaction with our installations. we are pleased that our technical staff assisted you so capably.we would like you to know that if you need to contact us at any time in the future,our engineers will be equally responsive to your request for assistance. if we can be of service to you again,please let us know.thank you again for your very kind letter. yours sincerely, chief engineer 【篇二:回复英文感谢信】 篇一:如何回复英文感谢信 we greatly appreciate your letter describing the assistance you received in solving your air-conditioning problems. we are

英文书信格式大全

英文书信的格式及信封的写法 一、英文书信的格式 1、信纸的右上角写上日期,如September 8,也常用简写Sep. 8;非正式的信件,年代常省 略;正式的书信则不只会写上年代,还会把发信者的住址写在日期的上方。 2、接下来在信纸的左方写收信人的称呼语,通常用Dear开始,再接着写名字(一般都用first name ),如Dear Susan (亲爱的苏珊);至于名字的后面则通常打上逗号或留白。 3、称呼语写完后,通常会先空一行才开始写信的本文。 4、本文结束后,再写上结尾语,如See you (再见)、( With) Best wishes(祝你平 安)、Yours always (永远是你的挚爱)、Yours ever (永远爱你的)、Your friend (你的友人)、Truly yours (挚友)、Sincerely yours或Yours sincerely或Sincerely (最 诚挚的友人)、Love (爱人,避免用在两个男士间的信件)…等。 注意: (1)结尾语的第一个字母要大写,最后还要加上逗点。 (2)若要针对收信的对象,将结尾语加以区分,则对于比较亲密的对方,可以用Sincerely yours、Yours sincerely或Sincerely;对于一般的朋友可用Your friend;如果是儿女写给父母,就用Your loving son(daughter);对长辈则写Respectfully yours,至于生意上的往来就用Faithfully yours。 5、在结尾语下面的署名必须亲自签名,不可用打字的,而且在签名之后,也不 加任何的标点符号。

英文书信作文常用语句

英文书信作文常用语句You letter came to me this morning. I have received your letter of July the 20th. I’m writing to you about the lecture to be given next Monday. I’m writing to ask if you can come next week. How time flies! It’s three months since I saw you last. Thank you for your letter. In reply to your letter about (the exhibition this year)…; Let me tell you that… 英文信件结尾常用语 Please remember me to your whole family. Give my best regards (wishes) to your mother. Best wishes. With love. Wish you a pleasant journey. Wish you success. Wish you the best of health. (luck) Looking forward to your next visit to China. Looking forward to the pleasure of meeting you. Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible. 英文信件中的谈论可能涉及到的短语 英文信件中表述健康状况及治疗 be in good shape; be in good (poor )health; feel weak (well, terrible, sick); have got a high (slight ) fever; have a slight (bad) cold; take one’s temperature; have got a pain in …; be good (bad) for one’s health(eyes); It’s nothing serious. stay in bed until…; save one’s life

英文书信中的感谢招待用语

英文书信中的感谢招待用语 (2003年02月11日) I don't know when I have had such a delightful(pleasant)(memorable)(enjoyable)weekend as the one... 我不记得曾否有另外的一次像那次高兴的(愉快的)(难忘的)(快乐的)度过周末。 This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again. 再次感谢您的盛情款待,并希望再见到您。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months. 在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful). 为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢. Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ... 感谢您为使我们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。 Thank you so much for your generous hospitality. 非常感谢您慷慨的款待。 I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness. 希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。 You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here. 希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

英文书信详细格式

英文书信详细格式及范文 1、信头(Heading) 指发信人的姓名(单位名称)、地址和日期,一般写在信纸的右上角。一般公函或商业信函的信纸上都印有单位或公司的名称、地址、电话号码等,因此就只需在信头下面的右边写上写信日期就可以了。英文地址的写法与中文完全不同,地址的名称按从小到大的顺序:第一行写门牌号码和街名;第二行写县、市、省、州、邮编、国名;然后再写日期。标点符号一般在每一行的末尾都不用,但在每一行的之间,该用的还要用,例如在写日期的时候。 2、日期的写法: 如:1997年7月30日,英文为:July 30,1997(最为普遍); July 30th,1997; 30th July,1997等。1997不可写成97。 3、信内地址(Inside Address): 在一般的社交信中,信内收信人的地址通常省略,但是在公务信函中不能。将收信人的姓名、地址等写在信头日期下方的左角上,要求与对信头的要求一样,不必再写日期。 4、称呼(Salutation): 是写信人对收信人的称呼用语。位置在信内地址下方一、二行的地方,从该行的顶格写起,在称呼后面一般用逗号(英国式),也可以用冒

号(美国式)。 (1)写给亲人、亲戚和关系密切的朋友时,用Dear或My dear再加上表示亲属关系的称呼或直称其名(这里指名字,不是姓氏)。例如:My dear father,Dear Tom等。 (2)写给公务上的信函用Dear Madam,Dear Sir或Gentleman (Gentlemen)。注意:Dear纯属公务上往来的客气形式。Gentlemen 总是以复数形式出现,前不加Dear,是Dear Sir的复数形式。 (3)写给收信人的信,也可用头衔、职位、职称、学位等再加姓氏或姓氏和名字。例如:Dear Prof. Tim Scales, Dear Dr.John Smith。 5、正文(Body of the Letter): 位置在下面称呼语隔一行,是信的核心部分。因此要求正文层次分明、简单易懂。和中文信不 同的是,正文中一般不用Hello!(你好!)正文有缩进式和齐头式两种。每段书信第一行的第一个字母稍微向右缩进些,通常以五个字母为宜,每段第二行从左面顶格写起,这就是缩进式。但美国人写信各段落往往不用缩进式,用齐头式,即每一行都从左面顶格写起。商务信件大都采用齐头式的写法。 6、结束语(Complimentary Close): 在正文下面的一、二行处,从信纸的中间偏右处开始,第一个词开头要大写,句末用逗号。不同的对象,结束语的写法也不同。 (1)写给家人、亲戚,用Your loving grandfather,Lovingly yours,

英文书信格式及范文13989

英文书信格式及范文 一、英文书信的结构 二、书信作文的出题形式和写作要领 三、书信作文练习及其参考范文 书信是重要的交际工具。英文书信分为两大类:公务信件和私人信件。公务信件是单位与单位或单位与个人之间来往的书信,可能是推荐信、求职信、入学申请书、邀请信,或询问、答复、反映意见(如投诉信)等的信件。私人信件是指亲戚朋友之间的通信。这两类书信各有自己的格式。一般说来,私人信件不拘形式,信文多用手写,也可打印;公务信件要求比较严格,必须遵循一定的格式,信文一定要打印。 第一节英文书信的结构 英文书信一般由以下六部分组成:信头、信内地址、称呼、正文、结尾、签名。 1. 信头(Heading) 信头是指写信人的地址和写信日期,一般写在或打在第一面信纸的右上角,先写地址再写日期,地址的写法是从小到大,先写门牌号、路号,再写区名、市名、省名,最后写国名。时间的写法对英国人和美国人而言是不同的。英国人习惯按日、月、年的顺序写, 而美国人习惯按月、日、年的顺序写。例如: 英式:1st October,1999

美式:October 1,1999 在英式时,月和年之间的逗号可用可不用,但是在美式中,必需要使用逗号。 1. 信头的写法有缩进式(Indented Form)和齐头式(Block Form) 缩进式每行开头向右缩进一两个字母;齐头式左边对齐排列,如下所示: 缩进式 Wang Ming Dept. of Chemical Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning Province P. R. China 齐头式 Wang Ming Dept. of Chemical Engineering Dalian University of Technology Dalian 116023 Liaoning Province P. R. China 2. 信内地址(Inside Address) 信内地址要写出收信人的姓名和地址。一般给比较生疏的亲友的信和公事信件要写出信内地址,而熟悉朋友可以省去这一步骤。信内地址写出在日期下一两行的左上

英语写信常用语句

常用开头: 1 I was glad to hear you good news.很高兴听到您的消息。 2 Forgive me for not writing sooner.原谅我没有很快回信。 3 It was very kind of you to reply so quickly.你能很快回信太好了。 4 I am sorry to hear that you have not been well.听说您身体不好我很难过。 常用结尾: 1 I shall be looking forward to hearing from you soon.盼望很快收到您的回信。 2 I am very sorry for any inconvenience I have caused you.对由于我所引起的不便深表抱歉。 3 Thank you again for your kindness and considerarion.在此感谢您的体谅。 4 We would greatly appreciate your cooperation.感谢您的合作。 5 Please kindly remember me to your sister.向你妹妹致意。 6 Please give my regards to your parents.代我向你父母问好。 范文: Dear parents,How is everything these days? I miss you very much.I am very happy at my new shool. My teachers and shoolmates are very friendly to me .They ofen help me with my study.Now I am not worried about my English because I make a lot of progress in it anb I become more and more intrested in it. My shool life here is also wonderful. I take part in many part-time activities . I make many friends there and learn lots of learning methods.Now final exam is coming. I am busy preparing it . I will try my best to do well in it.I am glad that the summer holiday is coming. I want to take part in a GREEN CITY GROUP.I think I should make a contribution to protecting our environment.It's hot these days but I can take good care of myself.You should pay more attention to your health.Best wishes to you.Love you,XXX Dear mom and dad, It has been two weeks since I last wrote to you. I am so sorry that I don't write you very often. However, I have been busy with my preparation for the final exams. As you know, I'm coming home on Jan.14th. But before that, I have to take the final exams for all six classes I'm taking this semester. Recently I have been in and out of the library a lot to do some research on the term paper for one of the classes. Most professors gave out the review problems already so that the students can study for the final. I think I'm doing okay studying for the final. Besides reviewing materials, I'm also planning to host the New Year party of my department. You know there are so many talented people in my Communications major, but they picked me to host the party! Great, isn't it? Well gotta go talk to you soon. Love you, XXX

英文感谢信格式是怎样的

英文感谢信格式是怎样的 感谢信的写作主要分以下三个部分。首先开头要明确的对对方提供的帮助或赠送的礼品表示谢意。主体部分则需列举对方提供的帮助,说明该帮助所起的作用,或表达对所受礼品的喜爱以及以后如何使用及收藏等。结尾部分需再次表达诚挚的谢意并问候对方。为大家提供一个英文感谢信格式范文,欢迎大家参考查阅。 英文感谢信格式 Thanks for Ones Hospitality 感谢信 Directions: 说明: Your delegation has just returned from a visit to a university in Great Britain. And you were warmly treated there by Professor Herthwell. Please write a letter to express your thanks to him for his hospitality and hope for further cooperation. 您的代表团刚刚造访了英国一所大学。你受到了Herthwell教授的热烈欢迎。请写一封信来表达你对他盛情款待的感谢以及希望进一步的合作。 --------------------------------

Dear Prof. Herthwell, 亲爱的Herthwell教授: Many thanks for your kind hospitality and the honor you showed me during our delegations recent visit to your university. It was nice of you to introduce me to so many famous professors and celebrated scholars at your university. We had a safe and sound trip home. Now we have resumed our work. 非常感谢你的盛情款待,以及在你在我们的代表团最近访问你的大学时对我们的尊敬。谢谢你把我介绍给那么多您大学里的知名教授和著名的学者。我们已经平安愉悦得回到家了。现在,我们继续我们的工作了。 Meanwhile, I hope you will someday pay a short visit to our university and give us some lectures on Modern Western Economics. 同时,我希望有一天你能够对我校进行一个短暂的访问并给我们开一些关于现代西方经济学的讲座。 Please have no hesitation in writing to me if you want me to do something for you in China. 如果你要我为你在中国做些事情,请不要犹豫,写信给我。 Best wishes, Li Dong

相关文档
最新文档