马达加斯加2电影中英文对白

马达加斯加2电影中英文对白
马达加斯加2电影中英文对白

干得好,哥们,看来早餐有冰冻寿司吃了Well done, boys. Looks like ice-cold sushi for breakfast.

儿子,这儿

No, no, son. Over here.

看见这狮子吗?过来抓他

See the lion? Look at the lion and get the lion.

儿子,如果你长大以后

Now, son, if you're gonna grow up

像你老爹一样,你要学会如何搏斗

and be like your daddy someday, you gotta learn how to fight.

大大

Da-da.

阿拉凯,我给你看点东西

Now, Alakay, let me show you something, OK?

你看见这记号了吗?

You see this mark?

你和我是一样的

You and me are the same.

你长大以后,你会成为狮王,像我一样When you're bigger, you'll be Alpha Lion, just like me.

现在让我看看你是怎么搏斗的,准备好了吗?

Now let me see you fight. Ready?

不,阿拉凯,不准跳舞!

No, Alakay. No dancing!

你还真自得其乐

You just amuse yourself, don't you?

你真是个奇怪的小孩,奇怪的一个

You're a strange kid. You're a strange one. I'm...

我们再来试一遍

Now, come on, let's try it again.别这样,阿拉凯

No, Alakay.

停下来,别这样!

Stop that right now. Doggone it!

望子成龙,却总是让人失望

It's so disappointing when they don't grow up the way you want.

马库加,你还想挑战我?

Makunga. You're not challenging me again, are you?

往好处想,等我击败你当了狮王

Look on the bright side. After I defeat you and become alpha lion,

你就可以整天陪着你那可悲的儿子了

you'll have more time to spend with your pathetic son.

在我狂扁你之前,我先问问你:

Before I kick your butt, let me ask you:

你为什么总是想当狮王?

Why do you want to become the alpha lion?

我比你帅,发型比你美,也比你聪明…

I'm better looking, I have better hair, I'm deceivingly smart...

…我还想让所有人对我唯命是从

...and I want everyone else to do what I say.

数到三,我就上了,一…

We fight on three. One...

注意,阿拉凯,看着老爸是怎么教训他的Pay attention, Alakay. Daddy will show you how it's done.

二,三!

Two, three!

- 谁才是狮王? - 是你

- Who's the alpha lion? - You are.

你可别再忘了

Don't you forget it.

看好了,阿拉凯,这才叫实力…

And that, Alakay, is how you attack...

阿拉凯?

Alakay?

对了,过来,小猫咪

That's it. Here, kitty, kitty.

这个漂亮

This one's a beauty.

能值几个钱的

He'll be worth a few bucks.

越来越简单了

It just gets easier and easier.

爸爸!

Daddy!

阿拉凯!阿拉凯!

Alakay! Alakay!

阿拉凯!

Alakay!

大大!

Da-da!

不要啊!不要啊!

No! No! No!

阿拉凯!

Alakay!

- 爸爸! - 爸爸来了!别怕!

- Daddy! - Daddy's got you! Hold on!

大大!

Da-da!

阿拉凯!

Alakay!

爸爸!

Daddy!

片名:马达加斯加2:逃往非洲

(捕鱼捞起小狮子)

I'm a fish out of water Lion out of the jungle - 我不喜欢他的样子 - 他有点可爱的

- I don't like the looks of this guy. - He's kind of cute.

他有点炫耀

He's kind of a showoff.

你觉得他可爱?

You think he's cute?

嗷!!

Roar!!

纽约之王…

The King of New York City...

…雄狮阿历克斯

...Alex the Lion!

我还是觉得他有点炫耀

I still think he's kind of a showoff.

他是个动物

The guy's an animal.

也许他需要轻松一下我们也需要度个假什么的

Maybe he should take a break. You know, we could all use a vacation.

少来了,我们能去哪里度假?

Come on, where would we go on vacation?

我不知道你要去哪,我可想去康涅狄格州

I don't know about you, but I want to go to Connecticut!

包括世界闻名的雄狮阿历克斯在内的几只动物

On the loose, several animals, including the world famous Alex the Lion,

今晚从中央动物园逃脱

escaped from the Central Park Zoo tonight.

动物们被追逃进了中央车站

The escapees were cornered in Grand Central Station.

他是只讨厌的小猫

He was a very bad kitty.

动物保护组织曾说服动物园

Animal rights activists, who convinced zoo officials

将动物们送去非洲

to have the animals sent to Africa,

他们如今惊讶的获知,运载动物们去非洲的货船

were stunned to learn that the freighter carrying the animals

今天据悉在海上失踪

was reported missing today.

今晚,数百纽约市民在动物园聚集Tonight, hundreds of New Yorkers have gathered at the zoo

哀悼他们喜爱的动物们

to mourn the loss of their beloved zoo animals.

每个人都在想,他们现在在哪呢?

The question on everyone's mind, where are they now?

大家一起来,你们都会唱的,不老套的Come on! Y'all know this one! It never gets stale!

我们会想念你们这些小毛球的你们真是好听众

We'll miss you little fuzz buckets! You've been a great crowd!

很荣幸能教会你们如何用马桶

Glad we could introduce you to the toilet.

如果你们要来曼哈顿拜访,随时给我们打电话

If you ever come look us up in Manhattan, feel free to call first.

说真的,要打电话,好不好?

Seriously though, call. OK?

安静点,诸位

Settle down, everybody. Be quiet!你们不尝尝这个就走可不行

You can't leave without this!

很惊喜吧,怪胎们!

Surprise, freaks!

摇起来,摇起来

Shake it! Shake it.

看,我是个美女,我是个美女,一起来Look, I'm a lady! I'm a lady, everyone!

我是个美女,假的啦,是我,朱利安国王

I'm a lady! Not really! It's me, King Julien!

谁被我迷倒啦?举手

Which of you is attracted to me? Hands up!

怪胎们,你们肯定很开心,因为我要和你们一起走

Hey, freaks! You will be very glad to hear that I am coming with you.

哦,不用了,多谢

Oh, no, thank you.

要的,多谢,那是我的飞机!

Yes, thank you. It's my plane!

在我从新大陆带回纪念品之前…

Until I return with the spoils from the new country...

…史迪威是老大!

...Stevie will be in charge!

我觉得他们不太喜欢这个主意啊

I don't think they like that idea.

你说什么,史迪威?

What are you saying, Stevie?

不会吧

No.

可以吗?不是吧!这怎么可能?

Could we? No, you didn't say that! How is that even possible?

真是小淘气!史迪威说…

Naughty little thing! Stevie says...

把蛋糕给他们吃吧!

Let them eat cake!

朱利安国王,等等我!

King Julien, wait for me!

我已经收拾好了!旅程也计划好了!

I'm all packed! I have a whole itinerary planned!

啊,是莫特!烦人的家伙!

Oh, no! It's Mort! He's so annoying!

别让他上来,抓住他!

Don't let him on. Stop that thing!

他带着剪刀和护手霜!

He's carrying scissors and hand cream!

大家都进去,快点,快进去!

Everybody in! Quickly, get in, get in! Get in quick!

- 支架 - 检查完毕

- Struts. - Check.

- 机翼 - 检查完毕

- Flaps. - Check.

- 引擎,咖啡机 - 检查完毕

- Engine. Coffee maker. - Check.

你们这些傻瓜!

You guys!

想都别想

Oopsie-daisy!

这肯定是我见过的第二大的弹弓了

That has to be the second biggest slingshot I've ever seen.

不过没办法啦,全体注意

But it'll have to do. Attention.

我是机长

This is your captain speaking.

一旦发生紧急情况,请穿上救生夹克In the event of an emergency, place the vest over your head

然后和这个世界说再见

then kiss your... good-bye.

纽约,我们来了!

New York City, here we come!

请向各路神仙祈祷这破烂能飞起来吧

Pray to your personal God this hunk of junk flies.

各路神仙?破烂?说什么?

Personal God, hunk? What?

启动了,机长

We are go, sir.

开门!我还没进去!

Open the door! I'm outside!

如果机舱失压

If cabin pressure is lost,

请戴上面具,别让人看见你吓得要死

place the mask over your face to hide your terrified expression.

对不起,小姐,这带子不该是连在座位上的吗?

Miss, aren't these supposed to be attached to my seat?

- 不是,先生 - 好了,小伙子们,发射!- No, sir. - OK, boys, launch!

发射!

Launch!

- 发射! - 发射!

- Launch! - Launch!

有鬼!

Gremlin!

嗨,莫特

Hey, Mort.

嗨!

Hi!

真奇怪

That was weird.

- 有人还没睡醒 - 我觉得我刚才看见莫特在机翼上

- Somebody's dreaming. - I think I saw Mort on the plane wing.

是你太想念马达加斯加了

You got Madagascar on the brain.

我一定会想的

I know I'm gonna miss it.

那儿是很不错,不过我觉得我们离的越远记忆越美好

It was incredible. I think it'll seem more fun the further we are from it.

哪种美好?就像你咬了我屁股那样?

Like when you bit me on the butt?

我会把你念念不忘的这事用在舞台上

I'm gonna take that thing you're holding onto and use it onstage.

算是我的沙拉吧台上的情感点心吧

It's all part of my little actor's salad bar of emotional tidbits.

我的屁股也算是吧台上的点心吗?(上集阿历克斯曾因饥饿咬了马蒂的屁股)

Are the butts next to the croutons?

你不必处处讽刺我吧

You don't need to be sarcastic.

等我们回去了,我想要参加相亲计划

When we get back, I might sign up for the breeding program.

相亲计划?

Breeding program?

我们已经够年纪谈婚论嫁了

We reach a point when we want to meet somebody.

应该安定下来,发展一段感情

Settle down, have a relationship.

看得出来I can see that.

什么感情?约会吗?

What? Like dating?

没错,是约会

Yeah, dating.

和…和别人?

Other... other guys?

什么叫“和别人”?

What do you mean, other guys?

糟了!

Darn it!

餐饮服务怎么拖了这么久还没来?!

What is holding up that beverage service?!

我去看看

I'm gonna go check.

你们继续聊吧,我得睡一会

You all keep talking. I'm gonna catch a few winks.

真好笑!

It's so funny!

我喜欢开怀大笑!笑起来…

I like laughing! It's such a nice experience!

真有意思!

To laugh!

能麻烦你回去吗?这里是头等舱

Do you mind going back? This is first class.

我可不是针对你,不过我们可比你高贵多了!

It's nothing personal. We're just better than you. Maurice, I'm open! Hit me!

那是维瓦尔第吗?

- He shoots, he scores! - Is that Vivaldi?

- 机舱奴隶 - 您有什么需要,马克维茨先

- In-flight slave. - Can I help you, Mr. Mankiewicz?

用银盘子把我的坚果端上来

Bring my nuts on a silver platter.

我只是想问问我们要的饮料好了没有

We were checking on our drink order.

对不起,人手不够

Sorry. Been a little backed up.

- 那我还是回去… - 你身子在哪?

- I guess I'll go back... - Where's your body?

你真是让我不爽!能麻烦你回去吗?

You're freaking me out! Can you please go over there, please?

难道这航班没有等级区分的吗?

What happened to the separation of the classes?

这些所谓民主之类的东西都是一时的啦

I'm sure this democracy thing is just a fad.

我们去吃点菠萝吧,小可爱

We'll go out for pineapple, my bobbly-headed boobily-boo.

机长,看

Skipper, look.

分析一下

Analysis.

看起来这个小灯说明有什么异常比如故障什么的

Looks like a small bulb used to indicate something unusual, like a malfunction.

我倒是觉得一闪一闪的很漂亮还有催眠效果

I find it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.

也对,长官

That too, sir.

好吧,里克?Right! Rico?

飞行手册!

Manual!

解决了

Problemo solved.

- 我们可能没燃料了 - 你怎么知道的?

- We may be out of fuel. - Why do you think so?

一号引擎不转了

We've lost engine one...

二号引擎的火也熄了

...and engine two is no longer on fire.

系好安全带,小伙子们

Buckle up, boys.

别看,宝贝,情况可能变得很糟糕

Don't look, doll. This might get hairy.

全体注意,我是机长

Attention! This is your captain.

我一个好消息和一个坏消息要宣布好消息是,我们马上要降落了

I have good and bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately.

坏消息是,我们坠机降落

The bad news is, we're crash-landing.

你们知道坐飞机这种事是难免的啦

When it comes to air travel, we know you have no choice.

谢谢乘坐企鹅航空

But thanks for choosing Air Penguin.

举手,莫里斯!举起手来更好玩!

Raise your arms, Maurice! It's more fun when you raise your arms!

我会飞哦!

I can fly!

这次看来躲不掉了,我告诉你你是我的真心朋友

This could be it, Marty! I want you to

know you are a one-in-a-million friend!

谢谢,哥们,你也是

Thanks, buddy! You're the best ever!

- 那么,那事你也不介意吧? - 什么事,随便说!

- And you won't mind when I tell you... - Tell me anything!

我摔坏了你的iPod!

I broke your iPod!

按键太小,我抓狂了!

The buttons were so small! It made me mad!

- 惨绝人寰啊! - 对不起啦!

- The horror! - I'm sorry!

- 我要杀了你,咬屁股的混蛋! - 真的是意外啦!

- I'll kill you, butt-biter! - It was an accident!

- 意外啦! - 混蛋!

- An accident! - Butt-biter!

我爱你,格罗丽雅!我一直爱着你!

I love you, Gloria! I always have!

就像爱沙滩和读书那样的爱

Like you love the beach. Or a good book. Or the beach.

天啊,宝贝,你抖的像风中落叶Goodness, doll, you're shaking like a leaf.

里克,玩够了

Rico, you've had your fun.

拉起来

Pull up.

放下起落架

Gear down.

慢慢的,温柔的触地

Gently. You just want to kiss the ground.如飞鸟啄食,像温柔爱抚就像你亲你妹妹那样

Just a peck, a smooch, like you'd kiss your sister.

我是说,温柔点!

I said, kiss it!

现在稍稍刹下车就好了

Now just a little brake. Just a touch.

将军

I believe that's checkmate.

执行紧急迫降,机翼向上!拉!Commence emergency landing procedure. Flaps up! Deploy!

哦,我们到了

Oh, we're here.

到底怎么回事?

What in the world?

飞机哪去了?你们把飞机怎么了?

What happened to the plane? What did y'all do to the plane?

没事,我还活着

I'm OK. I'm alive.

我连小睡一会都不行这不是肯尼迪国际机场

I can't even sleep for a minute. This is not JFK.

科瓦斯基,伤亡报告

Kowalski, casualty report.

只有两名乘客失踪

Two passengers unaccounted for.

结果还不错嘛,干得好,小伙子们

That's a number I can live with. Good landing, boys.

谁说企鹅不能飞的?

Who says a penguin can't fly?

嗨,你们这还庆祝?看看飞机

Hey, happy slappers! Is there some reason to celebrate? Look at the plane!

- 我们会修好的 - 你们要怎么修?

- We'll fix it. - How are you gonna fix this?

勇气、口水还有一卷胶带

Grit, spit and a whole lot of duct tape.

我们可以在六到九月内修好

We should be up and running in, say, six to nine months.

- 六十九个月?! - 不,是六到九个月

- Sixty-nine months?! - No, six to nine months.

科瓦斯基,我们要化挫折为力量Kowalski, I say we use this setback to our advantage.

- 这个数字你是怎么得来的? - 你负责重新装配

- Where'd you get that number? - I want you to reconfigure the design.

你是怎么估计时间的?

How do you estimate that?

你,帅哥,你和你的朋友去挖个厕所先Pretty boy! Why don't you and your friends dig a latrine.

等等,你评什么?

Hold on. Who made you king of the plane wreck?

你说什么?好吧,你负责,飞机你来修Excuse me? Fine. You can be in charge. You fix the plane.

谁说你有资格让我负责的?

Who gives you the authority to put me in charge?

好吧,那么,还是我负责

OK, then I'll remain in charge.

没错,你负责吧

Yeah, you will remain in charge.

你和你那些朋友别来妨碍我们

You and your hippie friends stay out of our hair.太对了,因为我决定...

Correcto-mundo. Because I decided to.

- 很好 - 听着,这事我们没完

- Good for you. - Well, this discussion isn't over.

高等哺乳生物,你们留下来

Higher mammals! Stay with us.

我们可以用到你们的大脑皮层和可握拳的手

We could use your front cortexes and opposable thumbs.

菲尔,我该先用肥皂给你洗洗手的

Phil! I should wash your hands out with soap.

这到底…他们要怎么修好飞机?

How in the hell-o will they fix this plane?!

勇气和口水

You know, grit and spit and spit.

很多的勇气和口水,众志成城之类

A lot of spit and grit and stick-to-it-iveness.

听起来没什么希望

That don't sound too promising.

太对了,我们困在这儿了

You're right. We're stuck here.

只要我们大家还在一起就没事

As long as we're together, we'll be OK.

没错,不过相爱可没法送我们回家

Yeah, but love ain't gonna get us home.

看,狮子!

Behold! The lion!

- 大伙们 - 看够了,走吧

- People! - There is much to see. Moving on.

等等,等等,伙计们!

Wait, wait, wait! People!

- 他们会帮我们的 - 等等!

- They'll help us! - Wait up!

- 伙计们!伙计们! - 帮帮我们!

- People! Stop! - Help us!

如果你们停下来我就给你们签名!

If you stop, I'll autograph those!

我认识你!

I know you!

You.

是那只讨厌的小猫

It's the bad kitty.

喜欢这招吗!

How do you like some of that?!

还有这招!

Come in, Tokyo!

正中要害

Right in the batteries.

你觉得老奶奶就不能照顾自己?

You think an old lady can't take care of herself?

下次我就不会对你这么客气了!

Next time, I won't go so easy on you!

谢谢,亲爱的

Thank you, dear.

开车

Moving on!

你疯了吗?我们需要帮助你却骚扰老太太?

Are you out of your mind? We need help and you harass old ladies?!

疯了?

Out of my mind?

谁才疯了?

Who's out of my mind now?- 看看能不能打通 - 没问题

- See if you can get an operator. - No problem.

说我疯了,我们要回家了

Out of my mind. We're going home.

消息E-4

Message E-4.

用户已漫游出信号覆盖范围

The service user has roamed outside the coverage area.

请稍候再试

Please try again later.

我花眼了吗?

Am I trippin'?

这些斑马…和我一样哦

All those zebras... like me.

- 我们在哪? - 圣地亚哥

- Where are we? - San Diego.

这次我有40%的把握

This time I'm 40 percent sure.

- 我认识这里 - 我觉得是非洲

- I know this place. - I think it's Africa.

非洲?

Africa?

一定是啦

It's got to be.

我们祖先的摇篮

Our ancestral crib.

这都藏在我们的血脉里,我能感觉到!

It's in our blood. I can feel it!

不,不仅仅是这样…

No, it's more than that. It's like...

…像是似曾相识,好像我来过这

...deja vu, like I've been here before.

这就叫寻根!

It's like Roots!

不是,像是…

No, it's like...

…似曾相识,像是我来过这里

...deja vu, like I've been here before.

我是阿历克斯!

Me Alex!

我和我朋友们飞来的

Me and me friends fly,

在一个金属大鸟里飞来的

fly in great metal bird.

然后掉了下来!

Then plummet!

砸到地上!

Smash ground!

嘭!

Go boom!

然后我们相遇了

Then here we emerge.

我们只带来快乐

We offer only happiness

和问候

and good greetings.

他是在演坠机吗?

Is he dancing about a plane crash?

没错,我们…没错

Yeah. We just... yeah.

我本来以为…对不起

I thought... Sorry.

你们是从保护区外面来的?

You came from off the reserve?

远得很,我们其实从中央公园动物园来的Way off. From the Central Park Zoo, actually.

别勉强了Don't strain yourself.

怎么回事?

What's going on here?

他们说是从保护区外面来的

They say they're from off the reserve.

不可能,从保护区外来的只有人

That's impossible. Only people come from off the reserve.

你看起来很面熟,我认识你吗?

You look familiar. Do I know you?

你们怎么躲过盗猎者的?

How could you survive the hunters?

我们没见到什么偷猎者啊

We didn't see any hunters.

- 你看什么? - 我?没看什么啊

- What are you looking at? - Me? Nothing.

我们的水塘养不起闲人

This watering hole doesn't need any more mouths to feed.

你们哪来的回哪去

So skedaddle back to where you came from.

你们这儿有什么经理负责吗?

Is there a manager we could talk to?

我明白了,你是来挑战我的!

I see. You're here to challenge me!

什么?我没有!

What? No! No.

我觉得是这么回事!

That's what it looks like to me!

祖巴,等等

Zuba! Wait.

你没看我有正事吗…

I'm trying to take care of business...

我知道,祖巴,你等等

Yeah, yeah, Zuba. Hold on.

阿拉凯?

Alakay?

是你吗?

Is that you?

不,是阿历克斯,是“克斯”纽约尼克斯的那个“克斯”

No, it's Alex. Lx. Like New York Knicks.

祖巴,看!

Zuba, look!

我生来就有,兽医也查过

I've always had that. The vet checked it out.

其实是个很漂亮的胎记

It's kind of a beauty spot, really.

这个记号

A mark.

好吧,气氛好像有点奇怪

All right, this is a little weird.

亲爱的,他回来了

Honey, he's come home.

什么?

What?

你终于回家了

You've come home.

儿子

Son.

爸爸

Dad.

妈妈和爸爸?妈妈和爸爸!

Mom and Dad? Mom and Dad!

妈妈和爸爸!是我的妈妈和爸爸!

Mom and Dad! It's my mom and dad!

我有妈妈和爸爸了!

I got a mom and dad!

我孩子还活着!

My baby's alive!爸爸!

Dad!

我的孩子!

My son!

我儿子回来了!

My son is home!

阿拉凯!阿拉凯回来了!

Alakay! Alakay has come home!

阿拉凯!耶!走失的儿子回来了!太好了!Alakay! Yeah! The prodigal son returns. This is perfect!

我以为你讨厌祖巴的

I thought you hated Zuba.

对,我是讨厌他,没错,我讨厌他

No, I do. I do. I do. I hate him. Oh, I do.

我要利用阿拉凯,没错

And I'm going to use Alakay, yes.

我要利用他来一劳永逸的除掉祖巴

I'm going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all!

快点,长羽毛的马!

Giddy-up, feathered horse!

让开,让开路,躲开!

Make way! Move out of the way! Stand aside!

纽约!

New York!

有点像垃圾场,你确实这儿不是新泽西吗?It's a bit of a dump. Are you sure we're not in New Jersey?

嗨,纽约众!你们的国王来了!

Hello, New Yorkers! Your new king is here!

已经举行欢迎仪式了?

This calls for a celebration!

莫里斯,我觉得他们喜欢我

Maurice, I think they like me.

和平移交政权,大家当然喜欢

You've got to love a non-hostile takeover!

不要意思,我是马蒂,我刚来这儿

Excuse me. I'm Marty. I'm kind of new around here.

嗨,马蒂!

Hey, Marty!

你们这群长得还真帅!喜欢跑步吗?

You're a good-looking group! You like to run?

当然,跑步超酷的

Yeah. Running is crack-a-lackin'.

没错,超酷的

That's right! Crack-a-lackin'.

你们原来和我一样说这种超酷的语言啊

You guys speak my crack-a-lackin' language.

什么?你们这连医生都没有?

What? You don't have doctors here?

现在没了

Not anymore.

那你们感冒了怎么办?

Well, what if you catch a cold?

蹲在等死坑里,等死咯

We go over to the dying holes and we die.

你们真的需要个医生

You guys really need a doctor.

- 你可以来当啊 - 你有兴趣吗?

- We have an opening. - Would you be interested?

我?当医生?

Me? A doctor?

这儿男人遍地跑,你们真幸福

It's raining men. Hallelujah! You all got it going on.

你怎么没个男人?你长寄生虫了?

Why dont you have a man? You got worms?

早就没了,听着,姑娘们

Oh, I got rid of those. Listen, girls.

曼哈顿有两样东西紧缺,停车位和河马Manhattan is short on two things, parking and hippos.

嗨,大伙们,我刚发现

Hey, everybody! I just found out that my son

原来我儿子已经是一方王者了,纽约之王!is a doggone king! The King of New York!

给我们表演一下,儿子,别害羞

Show me some of your moves, son. Don't be bashful.

好吧,这个动作总是迷倒一片

All right. This one always knocks 'em dead.

嗷!

Roar!

看,狮王发威了,狮王发威了!

Look out. The King is mad. The King is mad!

让我们一起欢迎他回归狮群吧!

Let's welcome him back into the pride with open arms!

欢迎加入我们群,马蒂!

Welcome to the herd, Marty!

我一直盼着能加入群呢!

Me? I've always wanted to be part of a herd!

- 我为人人 - 人人为我

- It's one for all... - [all] And all for all, y'all!

我看起来怎么样?

How do I look?

准确的说,巫医鼻子上要穿一根骨头的Technically, a traditional witch doctor has a bone through his nose.

别担心,只是卡上去而已

Don't worry... it's just a clip-on.

看啊,他现在是一个巫医了!

Voila! He's a witch doctor!

我妈妈一定会为我高兴的

My mother will be so happy.

看那,我觉得摩托摩托喜欢你

Look out! I think Moto Moto likes you.

他过来了

Here he comes.

天啊,姑娘,你还真壮实啊

Goodness, girl... you huge.

你后面跟着谁?还是那只是你的大屁股?Who's your friend? Or is that your butt?

你不但壮实还很幽默

You as quick as you are hefty.

你是摩托摩托?

So you're Moto Moto?

我名字太好听了,所以要说两遍

The name's so nice, you say it twice.

我听喜欢的,大牛

I kind of like it, fatso.

回见,姑娘,你可不难找,因为你真丰满

I'll see you around, girl. It won't be hard, because you so... plumpy.

我不想搅了你们的狂欢,祖巴

I hate to be a party pooper, Zuba,

不过狮群中有人想知道你什么时候流放你的儿子

but some of the lions were wondering when you plan to banish your son.

- 你说什么,马库加? - 其实没什么大不了的

- What are you talking about? - It's nothing, really.

不过他们抱怨说阿拉凯还没通过…

They're griping that Alakay never went through

入群仪式之类的

the rite of passage, blah, blah, blah,

所以严格的说,他还不能加入狮群这实在是没道理

so technically speaking, he can't be a member of the pride. It's nonsense.

我都忘了入群仪式这事了

I forgot about the rite of passage.

那是什么?入群仪式是什么?

What is it? What's this rite of passage?

是一个传统的成年仪式

A traditional coming-of-age ceremony.

年轻的雄狮都要通过仪式来证明自己的力量

Young lions earn their manes by demonstrating their skills.

- 就像选秀那样? - 没错,展示他们的才能

- A show-of-skill talent show deal? - Yeah. Strutting their stuff.

表演才艺!这事我驾轻就熟

A performance! I think that's up my alley.

如果是传统,那我一定要参加展示才艺,证明自己

If it's tradition, I want to do it. Strut my stuff. Earn my mane.

我想成为阿拉卡

I want to be Alaki.

- 是阿拉凯 - 阿拉凯,这名字更帅

- Alakay. - Alakay! Even better.

我们明天一早就举行仪式!

We will hold the rite of passage in the morning!

太好了,祝你好运,阿拉凯

That's wonderful! Good luck, Alakay.

在我们那,我们说“奏凯”

Where Im from, we say, "Break a leg."

我的好儿子!

That's my boy!

真漂亮啊,不是吗?

Beautiful, isn't it?

了不起

It's amazing.

伙计们…

Guys...

…这才是该我们生活的地方

...this is where we belong.

游客陷阱行动开始!

Operation Tourist Trap is a go.

哦,我喜欢

Oh, I like that one.

这个行动得分好多步

It works on many levels.

你们真是群小坏蛋啊

You guys are a bunch of suck-ups.

- 没错 - 当然

- That, too. - Absolutely.

各就各位

Stations.

第一步,开始!

Stage one. Go!

天啊,我都干了些什么?

Oh, no! What have I done?

快点,上钩吧

Come on, take the bait.

- 怎么了? - 看看这可怜的小家伙

- What happened? - Oh, look at the poor little guy.它死了吗?

Is it dead?

第二步!行动!

Stage two! Go, go, go!

我要给他一个生命之吻

I will give him the kiss of life.

里克!

Rico!

里克!

Rico!

倒档!

Reverse!

油门!

Gas!

音乐!

Music!

不,停下!停下!

No! Stop! Stop!

停下!

Stop!

回来!

Come back!

哪个混蛋在放摇滚?

What is all this rock'n'roll racket?!

她死了吗?

Is she dead?

没有!

No!

你们这些流氓!

You hoodlums!

天啊,你还好吗?

Good heavens! Are you OK?

女士,我找到了你的手袋

Lady, I found your pocketbook.

我的手袋,你真是个好孩子

My handbag. Such a good boy.

奶奶我没有手袋可不行

Nana can't survive without it.

老奶奶您还真硬朗啊

You are one tough cookie.

扬克斯市416女童子军,报道!

Brownies Troop 416, Yonkers.

大家别惊慌,现在最好的办法就是大家呆在一起

OK, nobody panic! The best thing we can do is stay together.

等下一辆游客吉普车过来可能要等几小时,不过…

We'll wait for another tourjeep. It may take hours, but...

你去哪?

Where are you going?

我可不会在这等野兽来享用!奶奶我还没活够呢

I'm not staying here to be attacked by more animals! I'm too old to die.

我得跟她一起去,老奶奶,等等!

I'm going with her. Old lady, wait up!

拜托!我们大家要待在…

Please! We need to stay...

…一起

...together.

好吧,我们就走这条路!

Fine! We'll go that way!

有人想吃糖吗?

Does anyone want a hard candy?

- 慢点 - 注意脚下

- Easy now. - Watch your step.

我们到了,你准备好了吗?

And right here... OK, are you ready?

这是你小时候睡觉的地方

This is where you always slept.哦,天啊

Oh, man!

- 这是我的吗? - 看他高兴的,你看,亲爱的

- Was this mine? - Look at you. Look at him.

哦,还有这个,看啊

Oh, this thing. Look, look!

- 我记得这个! - 他还记得

- I remember this! - He remembers.

比我想象中硬一点…

A little harder than...

你以前从来不睡床头,只睡床尾

You never slept on the right end. You always slept on the bottom end.

是么?

Is that?

这是我留的吗?

Is that my?

是我吗?

Is that me?

你的小狮爪是最可爱的

You had the cutest little paws.

小小的很可爱

Little, little bitty ol' paws.

这是你走失那天留下的

You did that the day we lost you.

哇,我那时真小

Wow. I was so young.

后来怎么了?

What happened to me?

都是我的错,就那一瞬间,我没看住你…

It was all my fault. I turned my back and...

不是你的错

It was not your fault.

你爸爸真的尽力了他追寻那些盗猎者几个星期

Your father did everything he could. He tracked those hunters for weeks.

出了保护区很远很远

Far off the reserve.

最后,我不得不认为那些盗猎者…Finally, I had to assume the hunters...

他们…

...well...

我们觉得他们已经杀了你

We thought they'd killed you.

不过我儿子把他们都击败了!谁都别惹纽约之王!

But my son fought them off! Dont mess with the King of New York!

当然了!

- That's right! - Keep your chin in.

好啦,小心,别打坏东西

You boys be careful! Watch out before you break something.

你以前叫这个“飞飞”

You used to call this "foofie."

飞飞?

"Foofie"?

飞飞

Foofie.

他现在不需要了

He doesn't want that.

这是我的飞飞

This is my foofie!

祖巴,你最好把飞飞给他

Zuba, you better give him his foofie.

哦,不用,谢谢,很好

I mean, no, thank you, thank you. It's perfect.儿子,你早点睡觉,明天你有大事要做Son, you get your rest. You have a big day tomorrow.

你要恢复体力

You'll need all your strength.

我会让欢呼声把房顶都掀翻的

I will bring the house down for you.

希望如此,否则你爸爸就不得不流放你了

I hope so. Otherwise, your father will have to banish you.

不会吧,妈妈,真的吗?

Jeez, Mom, really?

我知道你会让我们骄傲的你知道为什么吗?

I know you'll do us proud. You know why?

因为你是我的儿子

You were born with it.

晚安,阿拉凯

Good night, Alakay.

我的孩子,我亲生的孩子

My boy. My own boy.

我儿子是个大王

My son's a king.

我儿子是个大王

My son's a king.

晚安,妈妈

Good night, Mom.

晚安,阿拉凯

Good night, Alakay.

飞飞

Foofie.

看啊,我的飞飞!

Look at foofie! My foofie!

飞飞,飞飞,我的飞飞

Foofie, foofie, foofie. My foofie!

还没发现人烟,大家都很疲劳

No sign of civilization. Everybody

appears very tired.

我们好像迷路了

I think we're lost.

老奶奶,你知道你要去哪吗?

Nana, do you know where you're going?

不知道,不过我斗志昂扬,面带笑容

No, but I'm going with a skip in my step and a smile on my face.

是吗,那好吧

Sure, right, OK. Yeah, all right.

-有人了 - 你们怎么在这里?

- It's people. - How did you get here?

- 你们能帮帮我们吗?我们迷路了? - 我们也迷路了啊

- Can you help us? We're lost. - We're lost too.

太可怕了,黑白流氓闪电袭击我们的车被他们抢去了

It was awful. A flash of black and white and they were gone. They took the jeep!

- 我们的车也被他们抢去了啊 - 那我们怎么办?

- That happened to our jeep too! - What do we do?

我们怎么活下去?

How will we all survive?

没有食物,没有水,没有地方住我们到底该怎么办?

No food, no water, no shelter. What are we gonna do?!

你们可以选择让自然征服你们

You can let nature get the best of you,

你们也可以征服自然

or you can get the best of nature.

大家围过来,孩子们我们是纽约人,对不对?

Gather 'round, children. We're New Yorkers, right?没错

Yeah.

我们在钢筋水泥的丛林里都生存下来了!We survive the concrete jungle!

需要食物时,我们去找热狗摊

When we need food, we hunt for a decent hot dog stand.

- 是不是? - 她说得对

- Am I right? - She's right.

需要地方住的时候,我们建起了摩天大楼When we need shelter, we build skyscrapers.

- 说的太好了 - 需要水的时候,我们建起了大坝

- Exactly! - When we need water, we build a dam.

我们是纽约人,我们自豪的高呼!

We're New Yorkers, for crying out loud!

我们在纽约能做到的事

If we can make it there,

我们在任何地方都能做到

we can make it anywhere!

我来了,朱利安国王

I'm coming, King Julien!

大坏鱼!大坏鱼!

Bad fishy! Bad fishy!

不对,是鲨鱼啊!糟了糟了!

No, shark, no! Sit!

我为什么要笑呢?

Why am I laughing?

我们凑齐了全部配件,不过进度有点拖延We have all the parts we need, but we're slightly behind schedule.

- 拖延程度如何? - 六到九年

- How slightly? - Six to nine years.

- 六十九年? - 不是,是六到九年

- Sixty-nine years? - No, six to nine

years.

小兵,我们的猴子呢?

Private! What happened to our thumbs?

他们昨天开始就失踪了

Haven't seen them since yesterday.

该死

Darn you, Darwin!

竟敢在我眼皮底下溜号,小兵,你跟我来Nobody goes AWOL on my watch. Private! You're coming with me.

里克,你跟我来!

Rico! You're coming with me!

- 我要送他们上军事法庭 - 不必了!

- We'll bring them in for court martial. - That won't be necessary!

我们帮你们招募了些兄弟,机长

We've recruited a few extra thumbs for you, Skipper.

太好了,我成猴子军长了

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

我可不觉得

Oh, I doubt that.

别浪费时间了,我们开始工作吧

Enough lollygagging. Let's get to work.

你们分成三组,第一组负责制作机体

There'll be three groups. Group Alpha will do sheet metal fabrication.

第二组负责装配,第三组负责后勤

Group Bronson handles assembly. Group George Peppard, craft services.

有什么问题?

Any questions?

没有太好了,开始工作吧!

Good! Let's get to work.

我真想亲你一口,猴子

I'd like to kiss you, monkey man.勉为其难吧,虽然你长得丑

All right, but you're so darn ugly.

记住,小家伙们真正的舞者是用心来表演的

Remember, little cub scouts, a great dance performance comes from the heart.

只要用心,你就战无不胜

Straight from the heart, you'll never go wrong.

随便你,先生

Sure, mister.

嗨,阿拉凯,我刚好路过,过来给你鼓鼓劲Hey, Alakay, I just happened to walk by, I thought I'd wish you luck.

- 你不会紧张吧?有吗? - 哪有,我靠这吃饭的

- You're not nervous, are you? - Nah, it's my thing.

在我看来,胜利的关键在于选择对手

In my opinion, the key to this is choosing the right competitor.

所以这是PK赛制吗?

You mean, this is like a dance battle sort of thing?

- PK淘汰赛? - 对吧

- Like a dance-off? - Sure.

太好了,我喜欢自由发挥

Great. I love that. Freestyle.

谁够格跟我比?好让比赛精彩点

Who'd be a good match for me? Just to keep things interesting.

这我可帮不上忙

Well, I wish I could help,

因为祖宗法纪不允许我多嘴

but that's strictly against our ancient tradition and all we hold sacred.

不过如果是我的话,我肯定选提西

But if it was me out there... I'd choose

Teetsi.

提西,好吧,听起来蛮有趣的

Teetsi. OK. Sounds interesting.

马库加,对吧?多谢

Makunga, right? Thank you.

你是祖巴的孩子嘛,随时效劳,上去露一手吧

Anything for Zuba's boy. Go get 'em, tiger.

振作精神

Shake it out.

五六七八

A five, six, seven, eight.

我们上,开始了

Let's go, let's do this.

成年仪式,现在开始

Let us begin the rite of passage ceremony.

- 加油啊,宝贝!让妈妈骄傲一下! - 别这样,我正要主持…

- Come on, baby! Make Mama proud! - Woman, I'm trying to take...

没问题,妈妈!

On it, Mom!

谁想第一个上场?

Who will be the first participant?

我,哦,让我上,让我上!

Me! Oh! Me, me, me! Me! Me! Me! Me, me! Please, me?

就你吧,又高又帅的这位

How about you? The tall, handsome one.

选择你的对手吧

Yeah. Choose your opponent.

让我想想

Let me see.

我要挑…

I guess I'll pick...…提西?

...Teetsi?

提西?他为什么挑提西?

Teetsi? Why did he pick Teetsi?

这才是我儿子,勇敢无畏!

That's my boy! He's got some gumption there!

来人,把他叫醒!

Somebody, wake him up!

好吧,提西,来吧,我们比试一下

All right, so, Teetsi, come on. Let's do this, huh?

来吧,小提西,让我看看你的实力

Come on, little tsetse fly. Let's see your stuff. Bring it.

- 开始吧! - 好啊

- Let's dance! - OK.

不过我警告你…

But let me warn you that I am a protege of...

…我可是霍西和罗宾斯的得意门生

...Fosse and Robbins!

不是跳舞,是决斗!

Not "dance" dance! Fight!

是斗舞吗?没问题啊

Dance fight! You got it.

- 他是在跳舞吗? - 他到底在干嘛?

- Is he dancing? - What's he doing?

他不可能是在跳舞吧

I know that boy is not dancing.

比我想象中顺利多了

This is even better than I thought.

阿拉凯,转身

Alakay, turn around!

不,老爸,应该是:小跳、摆头、摇臀然后才是转身

No, Pop, it's hop, shuffle, ball change, hip swish, turn around.

哦,不会吧

Oh, no.

阿拉凯,你受伤了吗?

Alakay! Are you hurt?

是的,我受伤了

Yeah, I am.

我赢了吗?

Did I... did I win?

当然没有,儿子

No, son.

怎么会这样?

How could this happen?

你告诉我说你是一方之王大王可不会打输You told us you were a king. A king does not get beat.

我是大王,我是纽约之王

I am a king. I'm the King of New York.

那是我的艺名,我上台表演的时候用的

It's my stage name. Like for when I perform.

表演?

Perform?

太不幸了,阿拉凯没通过测试

Oh, no, this is horrible! Alakay has failed the test!

谁能想象,今天祖巴居然要流放…

Who would have ever imagined that today Zuba would have to banish...

…自己的亲儿子?

...his own son?

-祖巴,不要

Zuba, no.

祖巴,要的

Zuba, yes.很不幸,狮王必须要驱逐不合格的成员Sadly, the alpha lion must cast out all failures.

那么,我不当这个狮王了

Then I'm no longer the alpha lion.

爸爸,你干什么?

Dad, what are you doing?

爸爸,不要!你别这样

Dad, no! You can't do this.

谁能来接替祖巴的位置?

Who could possibly take Zuba's place?

谁来?

Anyone?

有人吗?没人?

Someone? No one?

你吗?

You, sir!

恐怕不是

I guess not.

虽然这样很不好意思

Well, I... this is all very awkward,

不过这个重担还是我来担吧

but I suppose I could carry this tremendous burden.

提西,把帽子拿来

Teetsi! Get the hat.

作为新的领袖,我宣布流放阿拉凯!

As your new leader, I hereby banish Alakay!

并且他要戴着耻辱之帽…

He shall wear this Hat of Shame...

…离开水源

...and leave the watering hole

期限为一千年,或者一辈子

for a thousand years, or life!

那个长适用哪个

LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and smal l on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  Life's not fair,is it? You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning. 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help! 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊! Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind. 那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了 Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! . 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生 That hairball is my son...and your future king. 这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王 Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦 Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我 Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗? Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢? As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧 But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了 There's one in every family,sire. Two in mine,actually...and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看 Zazu! 沙祖 And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打 Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸…

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼ 标签:杂谈 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景

难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景 相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这是很多伙伴学习英语的好方法,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-3:狮子王场景,希望可以帮到大家Selected Scene 3 场景3 Timon and Pumbaa: 丁满和彭彭: HakunaMatata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze 简单又好记 It means no worries 从现在开始 For the rest of your days 你不必再担心 It's our problem-free philosophy 不必像从前——听天由命 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Why, when he was a young warthog... 啊,当他是只小山猪 When I was a young warthog... 当我是只小山猪

Very nice. 很好! Thanks! 谢啦! He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal. He could clear the savannah after every meal. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick-skinned. And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind. And oh, the shame ( He was ashamed ) 看他好像魅力十足,风度翩翩看来看去好像缺少一些东西虽然我长得丑,可是很温柔我终于,发现我没办法,出人头地!哎呀,真丢脸(太丢脸喽!) Thought a changing my name. 我想过改名字 ( Oh, what's in a name? ) (哦,改什么名字啊?) And I got downhearted ( How did you feel? ) 后来终于放弃(为什么呢?) Every time that I.., 每次我想…… Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids! 嘿,彭彭,不要在小孩面前…… Oh...sorry. 啊,对不起 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 What a wonderful phrase! 真是很有意思 Hakuna Matata! 哈库那马塔塔 Ain 't no passing craze

狮子王英文台词

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. And you... shall never see the light of another day. ...Adieu... Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? Scar: What do you want? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. Scar: Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch. Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. Scar: Oh... I quiver with fear. Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP! Mufasa: Scar! ... Scar: Mm-hmm? 3 Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Zazu: Pity! Why not? Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. Zazu: There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions. Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. Mufasa: Zazu! Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There's more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. 7 Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! Scar: I despise guessing games. Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock. Scar: Oh goody. Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh. Scar: Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know. Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar? When I'm king, what will that make you? Scar: A monkey's uncle. Simba: Heh heh. You're so weird. Scar: You have NO idea. ...So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? Simba: Everything. Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border...?

狮子王1剧本

The Lion King Actor Young Simba(小辛巴)……………………………….... Adult Simba(成年辛巴)………………………………. Pumbaa(彭彭)…………………………………………. Timon(丁满)………………………………………….. Nala(娜娜)……………………...................................... Scar(刀疤)……………………...................................... [Aside]: In the Pride Lands of Africa, animals celebrate the birth of future king Simba, son of King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi. Mufasa's younger brother, Scar, is jealous(嫉妒)of Simba, because Simba replaces Scar as heir to the throne(宝座,王位). A few months later, as Simba grows into a curious lion cub, Scar is allied(结盟的)with the hyenas(土狼)to kill Mufasa and Simba. But they are both unaware of their intentions. Finally, Mufasa is killed by Scar. What’s more, Scar tricks Simba into thinking that Mufasa's death is his fault and advises him to run away forever. As Simba leaves, Scar orders the hyenas to kill Simba, but Simba escapes. Simba collapses(坍塌,瓦解,垮掉,倒下)in a desert for exhaustion, luckily Timon and Pumbaa save Simba. [Scene I: Hakuna Matata] {Aside: Pumbaa, Timon, and Simba near a pool of water and oasis(绿洲). Simba has been laid near the water. Timon splashes(泼,溅水)some water in Simba's face. Simba stirs.(微动)} Timon: You okay, kid? Simba: I guess so. Pumbaa: You nearly died. Timon: I saved you. Pumbaa: (Snorts at Timon) Timon: Well, uh, Pumbaa helped. A little. Simba: (Dully) Thanks for your help. {Aside: Simba heads off quietly back out towards the desert.} Timon: Hey, where you going? Simba: Nowhere. Timon: (Watching Simba, talking to Pumbaa) Gee. He looks blue. Pumbaa: I'd say brownish-gold. Timon: No, no, no, no. I mean he's depressed. Pumbaa: Oh. (Pumbaa trots up to Simba) Pumbaa: Hey kid, what's eatin' ya? Timon: Nothing; he's at the top of the food chain! Ahhhhhhha ha haaa! The food cha-haain! (Pumbaa and Simba stare at him silently) Ha ha hum... ahem. (Realizing his joke flopped) So, where you from...?

狮子王1中英文台词(完整版)

Life's not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了 Good bye 再见 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way, 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式 #VALUE! #VALUE! Oh, look, Zazu 你看 You've made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Help! 救命啊! Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? 那是今天吗?

狮子王中英文故事梗概

清晨的草原,万物臣服,迎来他们未来的国王辛巴。木法沙的英明统治如同阳光照耀着草原,包括辛巴。但阳光照不到的地方,黑暗正在酝酿,木法沙的弟弟刀疤以辛巴为诱饵,害死了木法沙。带着对父亲死亡的愧疚和害怕,辛巴选择逃避过去,忘记一切。对王者来说,对目标的逐渐麻木是一件很可怕的事情。娜娜和Rafiki的到来点醒了辛巴,辛巴重新拾起他作为国王的职责,为他的臣民战斗。辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了种种的考验,打败了刀疤,最后终于登上了森林之王的宝座,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。 The story line of the lion king At the morning of the grassland, all animals kneel to celebrate the birth of their future king Simba. The wise rule of Mufasa shins the grassland like the sun, including , at the place where the sun never shins, darkness is brewing that Scar kills Mufasa. With guilt and fear of the death of father, Simba chooses to escape the past and forget everything. It’s a terrible thing for the king to become numb to the target. Fortunately, Nana and Rafiki wake up Simba, so that Simba resurrects his duty of the king fighting for his subjects. In the company of friends, Simba goes through all the tests, and defeats Scar, and boards the throne of the king of the forest finally.

经典电影台词(中英对照)

经典的电影台词(中英对照) 来源:普特英语 ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger.

《狮子王》经典台词赏析

《狮子王》经典台词赏析 Classical lines in “Lion King” (Mufasa, the lion king is telling Simba, his son, an important rule of life.) Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom. Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king. Simba: And this all be mine? Mufasa: Everything! Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That’s beyond our borders, you must n ever go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there’s more to being a king than getting your way all the time. Simba: There’s more? Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But dad, don’t we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. 注释: 1、crawl v. 爬行 2、leap v. 跳跃 3、antelope n. 羚羊 狮子王

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

相关文档
最新文档