美剧经典台词

肖申克的救赎
1.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!记住,希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.生活可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙于真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
3.Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
4.Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
6.I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的,他们的羽毛太漂亮了,当他们飞走的时候...你会觉得把他们关起来是种罪恶,但是,他们不在了你会感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...
7.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
8.There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid’s long gone and this old man is all that’s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It’s just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don’t give a ****.
我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回

首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没有什么可说的了。
9.Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
10.Red narrating: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can’t expressed in words and it makes you heartache because of it I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a great place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.
瑞德旁白:到今天我还不知道那两个意大利娘们在唱些什么,其实,我也不想知道。有些东西还是留着不说为妙。我想她们该是在唱一些非常美妙动人的故事,美妙得难以用言语来表达,美妙的让你心痛。告诉你吧,这些声音直插云霄,飞得比任何一个人敢想的梦还要遥远。就像一些美丽的鸟儿扑扇着翅膀来到我们褐色牢笼,让那些墙壁消失得无影无踪。就在那一刹那,肖申克监狱的每一个人都感到了自由。
11.(On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there's a---there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
12.Andy Dufresne: That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you.
安迪.杜德兰:这就是音乐的美丽。他们无法把这种美丽从你那里夺去。
13、瑞德旁白:你会说他做这些是为了讨好看守。或者也许是为了同我们搞好关系。而我则认为他只是为了再度体验一下正常人的感觉,哪怕只是为了短短的片刻。
14、瑞德话外音:我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。见鬼,我好像就是在修自己家的房顶。我们是创造的主人。而安迪——他在这间歇中蹲在绿荫下,一丝奇特的微笑挂在脸上,看着我们喝他的啤酒。




罗马假日精彩对白
Joe Bradley: You should always wear my clothes.
乔·布拉德

雷:你应该一直穿着我的衣服。
Princess Ann: It seems I do.
安公主:看起来我就是这么做的。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns, and I hate all my underwear too.
安公主:我讨厌这件睡裙。我讨厌我的所有的睡裙,并且讨厌我的所有的内衣裤。
Countess: My dear, you have lovely things.
公爵夫人:亲爱的,你有一些可爱的东西。
Princess Ann: But I'm not two hundred years old. Why can't I sleep in pajamas?
《罗马假日》海报(4张)安公主:但我不是两百岁了。为什么我不能穿着睡衣裤睡觉呢?
Countess: Pajamas?
公爵夫人:睡衣裤?
Princess Ann: Just the top part. Did you know that there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安公主:就是上面的部分。你知道有些人睡觉什么也不穿吗?
Countess: I rejoice to say I do not.
公爵夫人:我很庆幸我不知道
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reporter: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for friendship among nations?
记者:那么,以殿下的观点来评价,两国之间的前景如何呢?
Princess Ann: I have every faith in it... as I have faith in relations between people.
安妮公主:我对此非常有信心…正如我坚信人与人之间的关系一样。
Joe Bradley: May I say, speaking for my own... press service: we believe Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
乔·布拉德雷:我可以说吗,代表我自己的报社说:我们殿下的信仰是勿庸置疑的。
Princess Ann: I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮公主:我很高兴听到你能这么说。
Another reporter: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most?
另一个记者:访问的城市当中,殿下最喜欢哪一个呢?
General Provno: Each, in its own way...
将军普若夫诺:(提示)每一个,都有它独特之处…
Princess Ann: Each, in its own way, was unforgettable. It would be difficult to - Rome! By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory as long as I live.
安妮公主:每一个城市都有其独特之处,令人难忘。这很难说……罗马!不管怎么说,就是罗马。我将会永生永世珍惜我访问此地留下的回忆。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there and turn. You must sta
y in the car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
安妮公主:我现在不得不离开你。我要去那个角落并且转弯。你必须留在车内并且开车走。答应我不要看我走过那个角落。只要开走并且让我离开就像我离开你。
Joe Bradley: All right.
乔·布拉德雷:好的


Princess Ann: I don't know how to say goodbye. I can't think of any words.
安妮公主:我不知道该如何说再见。我不知道要说什么。
Joe Bradley: Don't try.
乔·布拉德雷:那就什么也别说。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: At midnight, I'll turn into a pumpkin and drive away in my glass slipper.
安妮公主:在午夜,我会变出一个南瓜并且穿着我的水晶鞋乘车离开。
Joe Bradley: And that will be the end of the fairy tale.
乔·布拉德雷:并且那将是仙女故事的结尾。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔·布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,是的。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安妮公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔·布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,从某个角度上来说,是的。
Princess Ann: Beaming with a smile; How do you do?
安妮公主:(展示迷人的微笑)幸会!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔·布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔·布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔·布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔·布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安妮公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: (sitting on the bed) Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔·布拉德雷:(坐在床上)非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安妮公主:你可以叫我安雅。




乱世佳人
美国电影学院每年都会为一些特别的电影项目评出前100名。05年取得经典台词榜第一的电影《乱世佳人》是克拉克·盖博在1939年出演的的一句台词。那是瑞特对斯佳丽说的一句话:“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。”“盖博的这句台词被人们在不同的场合引用,”鲍博说。“无论男女,当他们陷入一种并没有完全投入的恋爱关系时,想要控制局面,就会用到这句话。” 乱世佳人
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Please, don't go! You can't leave me! Please! I'll never forgive you!
斯佳丽:哦,莱特,别走!你不能离开我!求你!我将永远不会原谅你!
Rhett Butler: I'm not asking you to forgive me. I'll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I'll laugh at myself for being an idiot. There's one thing I do know... and that is that I

love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we're alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes as we call them by their right names.
巴特勒:我不是在让你原谅我。我永远不会理解和原谅自己。倘若一颗子弹击中我,那么我便得救了。我会嘲笑自己是个白痴。我只知道一件事,那就是我爱你,斯嘉丽。尽管你和我还有整个愚蠢的世界即将支离破碎,我爱你。因为我们是相似的。我们都运气不佳、自私而精明,但都能正视现实,敢说真话。
Scarlett: Don't hold me like that!
斯佳丽:别那么抱着我!
Rhett Butler: Scarlett! Look at me! I've love you more than I've ever loved any woman and I've waited for you longer than I've ever waited for any woman.
巴特勒:斯佳丽!看着我!我对你的爱比对任何女人的爱都深,而且为你等待的时间最长。
Scarlett: Let me alone!
斯佳丽:让我一个人呆着!
Rhett Butler: Here's a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett. Wants to feel your arms around him, wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Never mind about loving me, you're a woman sending a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett! Kiss me! Kiss me... once...
巴特勒:斯佳丽,我是一位爱你的南方士兵。希望你能敞开怀抱,想带着亲吻的记忆投身战场。这与爱我无关,你是用美好记忆将战士送向死亡的女子。斯嘉丽!吻我!吻我……一次。
Scarlett: What are you doing?
斯佳丽:你在做什么?
Rhett Butler: I'm leaving you, my dear. All you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
巴特勒:我将离开你,亲爱的。现在你需要做的是离婚,你和艾什利在一起的梦想成真了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No, you're wrong, terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce. Oh Rhett, but I knew tonight, when I... when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you, oh darling, darling!
斯佳丽:哦,不!不,你错了,大错特错!我不想离婚。瑞特,可是今晚我知道了,当我知道我爱你,我跑回家告诉你,亲爱的!
Rhett Butler: Please don't go on with this, Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last.
巴特勒:请不要说了,为我们的婚姻留下点尊严吧,珍惜这最后一次吧。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately but I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我曾需要你。我不顾一切的想要你,但我不认为你同样需要我。
Rhett Butler: It seems we've been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie, there was a chance that we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war, and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her, and spoil her

, as I wanted to spoil you. But when she went, she took everything.
巴特勒:好像我们相互误解,不是吗?但现在没用了。只有邦妮才是我们在一起幸福生活的契机。我把邦妮想成你,你又变回了小女孩,在战争爆发前,深受贫穷之苦。她太像你了,我宠她,溺爱她,就像我想宠爱你一样。但当她离开人世,她带走了一切。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, Rhett please don't say that. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry for everything.
斯佳丽:瑞特,请别说了。我很抱歉,我为一切感到内疚。
Rhett Butler: My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying, "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
巴特勒:亲爱的,你太孩子气了。你以为说"我抱歉",过去的一切就能更正吗?给你我的手帕。在你人生的转折点,我从不知道你需要一只手帕。
Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽: 瑞特,瑞特,你去哪儿?
Rhett Butle: I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
巴特勒: 我要去查尔斯顿,去应该属于我的地方。
Scarlett: Please, please... take me with you!
斯佳丽: 请你带我一起去吧!
Rhett Butle: No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace... I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace... Do you know what I'm talking about?
巴特勒: 不。我和这里的一切都没有关系了,我需要安静……我想看看是否在生活中某个地方留下了某种美好优雅的东西……你明白我在说什么吗?
Scarlett: No. I only know I love you.
斯佳丽: 不,我只知道我爱你。
Rhett Butle: That's your misfortune.
巴特勒: 这是你的不幸。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go,what shall I do? Where shall I go?
斯佳丽: 瑞特!你要走,我去哪里呢?我该怎么办呢?
Rhett Butle: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
巴特勒: 坦白说,我亲爱的,我一点也不关心。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! I won't think about losing him now! I'll go crazy if I do!... I'll think about that tomorrow... After all, tomorrow is another day!
斯佳丽: 我不能让他走,不能!一定有办法让他回来。噢,现在我想不了这些,不然我要想疯了。明天,明天再想……不管怎样,明天是新的一天!




双城记名言警句
⑴It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the presen

t period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
这是最好的时代,这是最坏的时代;这是智慧的年代,这是愚蠢的年代;这是信仰的时期,这是怀疑的时期;这是光明的季节,这是黑暗的季节;这是希望之春,这是绝望之冬;我们的前途拥有一切,我们的前途一无所有;我们正走向天堂,我们也正直下地狱; 总之,那时和现代是这样相像,以至那时声名最远的某些作家对于他的批评,说好说坏都固执地只用最高级的对比之词。
时之圣者也,时之凶者也。此亦蒙昧世,此亦智慧世。此亦光明时节,此亦黯淡时节。此亦笃信之年,此亦大惑之年。此亦多丽之阳春,此亦绝念之穷冬。人或万物具备,人或一事无成。我辈其青云直上,我辈其黄泉永坠。当时有识之士咸谓人间善恶或臻至极,亦必事有所本,势无可绾。但居之习之可也。(二十世纪初,佚名的中国翻译家译。)
⑵It is a far, far better thing that I do than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.
这是我一生中最乐意做的事 这里是我最好的安息之所 。




泰坦尼克号精彩对白
Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
表面上,我是一个生活幸福的上流女子,心底里,我在尖叫。
There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open your heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
记着,他们爱钱,所以假装你拥有一座金矿,你就是(他们眼中)上流社会的人了。
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you...
赢到船票,坐上这艘船…是我一生最美好的事。它让我能跟你相逢。
A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.
女人的心是一片秘密的深洋。
You jump,I jump.
你跳,我就跳。
Jack,I'm flying!
杰克,我在飞!
I will never let it go,Jack, I’ll never let it go.
我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
We're women. O

ur choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。
I’m the king of the world!
我是世界之王!



当幸福来敲门
Chris Gardner:You got a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯·加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要捍卫它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves,they wanna tell you you can not do it.
剧照
克里斯·加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯·加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if a man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say?
马丁:如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试而我却录用了他,你会怎么想?
Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants.
克里斯·加德纳:那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福这个单词里面是一个“I”,不是一个“Y”。
(或者可以理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我,那就是:幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。)
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer,I'm gonna tell you that I don't know.But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
剧照
我是这样的人,如果你问我一个问题我不知道答案的话,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道怎样找到答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
别让大家跟你说(Don't let somebody tell you )
你成不了大器(You can't do some)
即使是我也不行(Not even me)
好吗(All right)
你有梦想的话(You get a dream)
你就得保护他(You have to protect it)
那些自己没有成才的人也会说你不能成才
(People can't do some themselves they want to tell you you can't do it)
你要什么的话就努力得到(You want some,go to get it.)"
You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,

go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
--You gonna trust me, all right?
-- I trust you.
--你要信任我,好吗?
--我信任你。
You are a good papa.
你是个好爸爸。
Thomas Jefferson mentions happiness a couple times in the Declaration of Independence. May seem like a strange word to be in that document, but he was sort of… He was an artist.
托马斯·杰斐逊在《独立宣言》中几次提到“幸福”这个词,这个词出现在《独立宣言》中似乎有些怪异,但是他似乎是个……是个艺术家。
Lord,don't move that mountain,give me strength to climb it.Please don't move that stumbling block,but lead me.Lord, around it. My burdens,they gets so heavy,seem hard to bear,but I won't give up.Because you promised me.You'd meet me at the altar of prayer.(唱诗班的动情演绎)
主,不要移开那座大山,请给我力量爬过他。请不要移开那些绊脚的石头,在任何时候指引我,主。我的负担很重,好像很难承受,但是我不会放弃。因为你向我许诺答应了。而且你已经满足了我在圣坛前的祷告。(唱诗班的动情演绎)








风雨哈佛路
1. I’d give it back, all of it, if I could have my family back.
2. I was 15 when I went out in the world. What’s a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you? If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.
3.But I still didn’t know how to be in school. I still didn’t know how to be normal.
4.I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
5.Sometimes I feel like there's a skin on the world,and those of us who were born under it,can see through it.We just can't get to throught it.
6.I’m smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I’ve born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired. They’re trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that’s better developed. And I want to live in it.
7.
Liz Murray: I love you, dad.
Peter: That’s a waste of energy.
8.
Liz Murray: My mother was dying. My father was gone. But I had to believe that their road would rise up to meet me.
9.
Chris: I don’t want to go to school. I don’t belong there and neither do you.
Liz Murray: Yes, I do.
Chris: You think they let people like us in to Harvard?
10.
Lisa: I loved going to school so much. You never went to school. Why would they gave you a scholarship?
Liz Murray: Because I’m homeless and I’m doing really well on school.
Lisa: You’re not homeless, Liz. You could stay here.
Liz Murray: No, I couldn’t.
11.
Jean Murray: Lisa said you stopped going to school.
Liz Murray: I a

m going to go back.
Jean Murray: When?
Liz Murray: When you get better.



生活大爆炸
1、 我不需要那些不如我的人对我的肯定。
1、i don’t need validation from lesser minds.
2、 火箭科学家?火箭科学家?你怎么不干脆告诉他们我在金门大桥收过路费?我是研究弦论的理论物理学家。火箭科学家!太侮辱人了!
2、The rocket scientist? The rocket scientist? Why don’t you just tell them that I’m a toll-taker at the golden gate bridge? I’m a theoretical physicist. Rocket scientist, how humiliating!
3、 我觉得我更像一只杜鹃,你知道的,把蛋下在普通鸟巢里的一种更高等的生物。当然,新生的杜鹃把所有的食物都吃掉了,它那些平凡的同胞只能饿死。对你来说很幸运,比喻到此就结束了。
3、I always thought I was more like a cuckoo bird, you know a superior creature whose egg is placed in the nest of ordinary birds, of course, the newly hatched cuckoo eats all the food, leaving the ordinary siblings to starve to death. Luckily for you, that’s where the metaphor ended.
4、 我为人类悲哀。
4、I weep for humanity.
5、 从我妈给我断奶后我就没忘掉过一件事。
5、I haven’t forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breastfeeding me.
6、 我是“聪明人”?要被归为“聪明人”我得去掉60点智商才行。
6、I’m “smart”? I’d have to lose 60 IQ points to be classified as “smart”.
7、 你们那艘要沉的船上又招募了什么老鼠啊?
7、What rat have you recruited to the sinking ship?
8、 我是松香甘油树脂(一种有机黏合剂),你是无机合剂,所以不管你朝我的方向发射什么语言子弹都会反射以后弹回去,回到它原有的轨道上,附着在你身上。
8、I’m polymerized tree sap, and you’re an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
9、 我没有无视我妹妹,我无视你们所有人。
9、I’m not ignoring my sister, I’m ignoring all of you.
10、为什么还要浪费食物?在德克萨斯,要是奶牛不产奶了他们才不会继续喂它,他们会把它带出去一枪打死。
Why waste food? In Texas, when a cow goes dry, they don’t keep feeding it, they just take her out and shoot her between the eyes.
11、你当然不会明白,你是如此的平庸。
Well, of course you don’t. You’ve never excelled at anything.
12、你继续低估我吧!
You continue to underestimate me.
13、我承认那个球形鸡的笑话还蛮有趣的,但从那以后就急转直下。
I admit that spherical chicken joke that was hilarious, but it was straight downhill from there.
14、冬天,那个位置跟电暖炉之间的距离刚好能让人保持温暖,而又不会太近导致出汗。夏天,坐在这正好能吹到从这个窗口到那个窗口

对吹的风。而且这里对着电视的角度正好,既不会妨碍跟别人谈话,又不用把头扭得太过去而导致视差畸变。
In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yet not so close as to cause perspiration. In the summer, it’s directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there. It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.
15、因为我们能做到!
Because we can!
编辑本段
评价

不得不赞扬美国编剧们的高素质。在The Big BANG Theory中,nerd们张口就来的科技知识包罗万象。除了他们本行的物理学,其他的诸如化学、生物学、医学、电子信息等他们也能脱口而出。所介绍的知识,有最前沿的,也有最贴近生活的。
这无疑是充满了积极意义的。还是回到Friends。在Friends中,只有Ross一个人是科学家,当他介绍科学知识时,周围的人都显得不耐烦,甚至嘲笑他。他们并不觉得Ross当知识分子有什么好,甚至很多时候觉得Ross很愚蠢,观众也跟着接受了这一观念。
而在The Big Bang Theory中,到处都是有知识的nerd,他说的东西,可能会引起你发笑,可能会让你听不懂。然而观众们明白,虽然他们行事怪异,但是他们是天才。你可以不去深究,只是当成nerd在胡言乱语,一样可以让你发笑;但是有时候,nerd们会对这些名词做出一些解释,有时候,有的观众会有愿望去查找去了解这些知识。
现阶段,广大人民的素质都提高了,所以,仅仅教导人们正确的价值观,教导人们去积极向上已经不够了。拥有正确价值观和积极向上的人生态度的人们,需要这样的手段,没有一点说教成分,让他们在欢笑中学到知识,这才是真正的寓教于乐。当人们坚持看下去,必定会慢慢地接受剧集宣传的那个观念:Smart is the new sexy





豪斯医生
House:Everybody lies!
每个人都撒谎!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House:you talk to God,you're religious.God talks to you,you're psychotic.
你和上帝说话,你是信仰者,上帝和你说话,你是精神病。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you're incapable of kissing a little ass?
你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?
House: Well, we all have our limitations.
恩,人总是有缺点的。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House: As long

as you're trying to be good, you can do whatever you want.
只要你尽力了,就表示你可以做任何你想做的事情。
Dr. Wilson: And as long as you're not trying, you can say whatever you want.
只要你不去尽力,你就可以说任何你想说的话。
House: So between us, we can do whatever we want. We can rule the world!
那么说我们两个人加起来就做任何事,说任何话了,我们可以一起统治世界了!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Foreman: Why are you riding on me?
你为什么对我这么刻薄?
House: It's what I do. Has it gotten worse lately?
我就是这样子,最近我变得更厉害了吗?
Dr. Foreman: Yeah. Seems to me.
对我来说是的。
House: Really? Well, that rules out the race thing. You were just as black last week.
真的吗?那么肯定不是种族歧视的原因了,你还和上周一样的黑。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House: I assume "minimal at best" is your stiff upper lip British way of saying "no chance in hell"?
我认为你说的"有可能"就是"根本没指望了"的英国表达方式?
Dr. Chase: I'm Australian.
我是澳大利亚人。
House: You put the Queen on your money. You're British.
你们把女王的头像印在钱币上,你们就是英国人。
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
house:life is pain.
活着本来就是一种痛苦



幸福终点站
Amelia: Are you coming or going?
艾米莉亚:你打算过来还是走呢?
Viktor Navorski: I don't know. Both.
维克多:我不知道。都是。
Viktor Navorski: Officer Torres, my friend say you are stallion.
维克多:托勒斯警官,我的朋友说你是留种的雄兽。
Officer Dolores Torres: Mr. Navorski! Mr. Navorski...
托勒斯:纳维托斯基先生!纳维托斯基先生...
Viktor Navorski: Stallion.
维克多:留种的雄兽。
Officer Dolores Torres: [surprised] A what?
托勒斯:(惊讶)一个什么?
Viktor Navorski: A stallion. Like a horse.
幸福终点站电影剧照之二(15张)维克多:一个留种的雄兽,就像是马。
Officer Dolores Torres: [embarrassed] Stand behind the yellow line!
托勒斯:(尴尬的)站在黄线后面!
Viktor Navorski: It's horse! Beautiful horse!
维克多:他是一匹马!漂亮的马!
Officer Dolores Torres: Who said that?
托勒斯:谁那么说的?
Viktor Navorski: My food! My friend drive the food.
维克多:我的食物!我的朋友驾驶食物。
Frank Dixon: Sometimes you land a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.
弗兰克:有

时候你钓到一条小鱼,小心地取下鱼钩,然后又把他放回了水里。你给了他自由,这样就有别人可以享受抓捕他的快乐。(暗指把viktor放走让警察或者FBI抓捕他,丢掉这烫手山芋)。
Amelia:I've been waiting my whole life,just don't know what the hell for
艾米丽娅:我这一生都在等待着,只是不知道到底在等谁。




阿甘正传
Forrest: Hello! My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. Do you wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half o'these. My momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts o
《阿甘正传》海报(2张)r spooks or something. They 'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, that's how I got my name: Forrest Gump.
阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。他所做的是:搞了个帮派,叫三K党。他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。
经典台词

《阿甘正传》花絮和剧照(13张)1. Mama says,“Stupid is as stupid does.”
“ 妈妈说:‘做傻事的才是傻瓜’。
2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.
如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。
3. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。
4. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
5.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
6.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要面对的一件事 。
8.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.只要你需要,我就在这里。
9.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
10.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就

跑,远远跑开 。
11. You have to do the best with what God gave you.
你要凭着上帝所给予的做到最好。







越狱
Be the change you want to see in the world.---欲变世界,先变自身。
No.0
I'm getting you out of here.
我要带你离开这. (越狱中最重要的一句话.)
No. 1
Michael: You and me,It's real.
我和你,是真的
No. 2
Michael/Lincoln: Just have a little faith.
活得有信念点!
No. 3
Abruzzi: I kneel only to God. Don't see him here.
我只向上帝下跪。他可不在这!
No. 4
Abruzzi: Take my hand so we can put all this behind us.
握手言和,把以前的一切一笔勾销吧。
Does not a warm hand feel better than a cold shark?
温暖的手不比冷酷的人好得多吗?
No. 5
Friend of Sucre: You look like hell. 越狱
Sucre: I'm man from hell, puppy. Now, I just gotta go to Vegas.
-你看起来像是去拼命的。
-我可是从地狱逃出来的!我现在就要去维加斯。
No. 6
Sucre's GF: What do you want from the future?
Sucre: Would you run if I said you?
Sucre's GF: Would you chase me if I did?
女友:你将来想得到什么?
Sucre: 如果我说是你,你会逃开吗?
女友:如果我逃开了,你会来追我吗?
No. 7
Veronica: Michael, you are where you are because of your brother.
Michael: You are telling me he's where he is because of me.
-Michael, 你能有今天都是因为你哥哥。
-也就是说,他有今天也是因为我。
No. 8
T-bag: You think you are the only one who feels betrayed? I…loved you, Susan. Real love. For the first time in my life... And then…and then what you do to me like that just throw me back into the dark and toss me out of the back door...I have sins in the past. But when I met you, the person, that one who did all the terrible things, he died. And I was reborn. By the grace of your love I was a new man, a better man. When you sent me here to this place with these people, you bring that dirty bastard right home.
你认为只有你觉得被人背叛了吗?我。。。曾经爱过你,Susan. 我生命中的第一次真爱。而你。。而你所做的,却是把我扫地出门,重新赶回黑暗之中。我过去是有过罪恶,但当我遇见你的那一刻,那个做尽坏事的人就已经死了,而我则获得了重生。在你爱情的光辉中,我成了一个新的人,一个更好的人。当你把我送进这里,与这些人为伍时,过去那个肮脏的罪人又将复活。
天堂与地狱的一线之隔,原来是爱。
No. 9
Sucre: Why do you want to see him so hard anyway? Michael: Because he's my brother.
-你为什么这么想见他?
-因为他是我哥哥。
No. 10
T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler, say, Africa?
把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?
look at the man,when the guy woke up this morning,he was a white
嘿,早上这哥们还是个

白人呢!
No. 11
Sara: I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.
我的信条是成为解决问题的方法,而不是问题本身。
No. 12
Michael: There is a plan to make all of this right.
有个计划可以让所有事情顺利。
No. 13
All: Utah~~
犹他!
当所有人的行踪以犹他为中心聚拢时,它已成为毋庸置疑的第二季中心词,以奇高无比的出现频率与“众口一词”的特殊效果荣登经典。
偏爱T-bag慵懒地坐上车时,甩出的那一句Utah~,散漫不羁,玩世不恭,又带着那么点桀骜不驯。此人乃雅痞之流。
No. 14 Haywire
- What's your problem?
- I got a neuroanatomic lesion affecting my reticular activating system. 林肯·布鲁斯
- What does that mean?
- It means I don't sleep.
- 你有什么问题吗?
- 我有神经管能上的损伤,影响了我的网状活化系统。
- 那是什么意思?
- 就是说,我不用睡觉。
- I just shared a secret with you. Now, it's your turn.
- Want to know what the tattoos mean?
- Yeah.
- Nothing.
- 我刚刚告诉你我的秘密了。轮到你了。
- 想知道那些纹身的意思么?
- 当然!
- 什么意思也没有。
- Who are you?
- 你是谁?
- Haywire, do I look even vaguely familiar to you?
- Are you the guy who stole my toothpaste?
-Haywire, 你对我连一点模糊的印象都没有吗?
-你是那个偷我牙膏的人?
- You got something in your teeth again.
你牙缝里又卡了东西。
No. 15 Sucre
- I'll do anything you need. You see these hands? They're digging machines. You want to go to China? I'll get you to China. I'll dig like a psychotic rodent if I have to.
-我会做你需要的任何事。你看到我的手了?这双手就是掘土机。你想到中国去?那我就帮你挖到中国去。我可以像土拨鼠一样疯狂挖洞!
- I wasn't trying to escape.
- Sure you weren't. You were just out there howling at the moon.
- 我没有试图逃跑。
- 你当然没有。你只是在外面对着月亮嚎而已。
- Ever hear of tensile strength? Hooke's Law of Elasticity?
- What do you think?
- If we drill holes in strategic locations, we compromise the load-carrying capacity of the wall.
- How about speaking English?
- 听说过延展强度吗?胡克定律? - 你说呢?
- 如果我们在关键位置钻孔,墙的承重强度就会降低。
- 你不能用英语讲吗?
- I've got a question for you, Fish. What if we do all this work, and the pipe is ten feet that way?
- It won't be.
- You got X-ray vision?
- I calculated the drill point coordinates, hid them in my tattoo, and then projected them back onto the wall. Everything's been worked out so the image hits the right spot. It's just math.
- What if your math is wrong?
- You'll drill into one of a dozen gas lines behind the wall. There'll be an explosion, and 越狱
we'll be burned alive.

- But you're good at math, right?
- 我有问题问你,雏儿。如果我们在这边钻孔,管道在那边十英尺的地方会怎么样?
- 不会的。
- 你有透视眼么?
- 我算过了钻孔的坐标,隐在了我的纹身里,然后把坐标重新投射回墙上。所有东西都经过精确计算所以图像会卡准那些关键位置。数学罢了。
- 如果你的数学错了呢?
- 你会钻裂墙里的煤气管道。会发生爆炸,而我们会被活活烧死。
- 但你数学很好,是吧?
- I got a message from your cellie, bro. He says he's okay and he's trying to fill in the blanks.
- Did he say he's trying, or that he already got the blanks filled in?
- Yo, man, I don't know. I didn't write it down.
- Okay. Now you gotta tell him that I filled in the hole.
- 我从你室友那给你带了条口信,哥们。他说他很好,而且他在试着填补空白。
- 他说他在试,还是已经填上了?
- 兄弟,这我就不知道了。我又没抄下来。
- 好吧。那你去告诉他,我已经填补了洞。
-You were supposed to turn off the A/C, not turn on the furnace. It's getting so hot in here.
No. 16 T-bag
此人名言大家都耳熟能详了啊。。我就不作注解了。。。
I heard you were moving some real estate.
听说你在牢里搞房地产?
Looks like the Bank of Africa wasn't allowing any withdrawals.
貌似非洲银行不准取钱啊。
- What're we, the A-Train? Everyone gets to ride with us?
- 我们算什么,公共汽车么?每个人都可以想坐就坐?
Well, for health reasons, information like that should be disseminated a little more pronto.
唔,为我们的健康着想,这样的消息可应该早点发布。
Michael终于决定当晚越狱,计划、人数皆有变更。于是T-bag如是说。
If you get stuck in one of them pipes, boy...
要是你卡在哪根管子里了可怎么办,孩子。。。
No. 17 Abruzzi
- What the hell are you doing, John?
- The Lord's work.
- The Lord wants you to spread horse crap all over your mattress?
- It's not our place to question His will.
- 你到底在干嘛,John?
- 这是上帝的意旨。
- 上帝要你把床上洒满马粪?
- 我们没有权力过问他的意旨。
- Demolition runs in the family.
我们家族就是擅长搞破坏。
- I'm glad you're back.
- I'm surprised you're still here. I thought you'd be gone by now.
- Well, we had a few setbacks.
- Still planning on it?
- That depends. How does the idea of escaping sit with the new you?
- Oh, the old sinner who was confined to these walls, he's dead. The new soul deserves to be free.
- Well, the old sinner was going to have a jet ready for us. Is the new soul going to be able to pull that off?
- Noah had his ark, did he not?
- 很高兴你回来了。
- 很惊奇你还在这。我还以为你们应该走了。
- 嗯,遇到了些小麻烦。
- 还在计划

么?
- 得看情况啊。重生的你对这计划还感兴趣吗?
- 哦,过去高墙之内的那个罪人,他已经死了。新生的灵魂有他应得的自由。
- 过去的那个罪人为我们准备了一架飞机。新生的灵魂有么?
- 诺亚有他的方舟,不是么?
No. 18
'Cause you got college? Big school learnin', huh? Well, let me school you. Darwin wins inside these walls. Not Einstein, Darwin.
就因为你读了大学?了不起啊?哼,让我教教你。监狱里达尔文就是老大。不是爱因斯坦,达尔文!
No. 19
When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night, 'cause I thought there was a monster in the closet. But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. That fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything. It was just air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear. In here, though, you face your fear, you open that door... and there's a hundred more doors behind it. And the monsters that are hiding behind them... are all real. But I think I'd like to face the monsters on my own.
我小时候晚上无法总睡不着,觉得衣橱里有怪物在窥视我。我哥哥对我说,门后面什么也没有,只有你的恐惧,那不是真实的。他说那种恐惧只是无中生有想象出来的。他还说你必须要面对它,打开那扇门,怪物就会消失。但是在这里, 你勇敢面对恐惧,你打开那扇门,却看到另一百扇门。而门后隐藏的怪物…都是真实的。不过,我愿意自己来面对这些怪物。
No. 20
You know, I'm gonna...I'm gonna get out of here someday. And when I do...don't think I won't remember what your front steps look like, Susan.
你知道,我。。。我总有一天会出去的。而那时。。。不要以为我会不记得你家门廊是什么样子,Susan.
No. 21
Sometimes things happen that are just out of your control.
有时事情的发生你是无法掌控的。
No.22
We've got to go.
(我们必须走了)
No. 22
Good luck
祝你好运。
每次听到这句话,就快到高潮部分了。
NO.23
You have a son.
你还有个儿子。
怎么可以没有Belick!这个真正无怨无悔死去的英雄式的人物!
No.24
---Get up! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out!
---Because I can give the one thing , it can set you free.
---起来!给我一个不爆你头的理由!
---因为我可以给你们唯一能让你们自由的东西.
很有气势的对话.愣是听了十几遍=v=
No.25
Not everyting is as it seems
任何事并不是想象中的那样(万物皆非表里如一)
No.26
You just got to keep the faith
你一定要有信念
No.27
Don’t let them break you
别让他们击垮你
NO.28
Killed 10 individuals, you are a serial murderer; kill thousands of people, you are a God of War
杀了十个人,你是连环杀人犯;杀了成千

人,你就是战神
越狱精神
1.What you need to change your situation is just a gun and a friend.
(想改变你的情况,你只需要一把枪和一个朋友)
生生死死,输输赢赢,很多时候的转折点就是一把枪。拿枪指着别人,你赢了。如果别人已经拿枪指着你,你没有输,你只是需要一个朋友从他背后开一枪。
2.Never give up
(从不放弃)
多少次失败都好,只要还活着,就不要放弃。
3.Both
(都要)
不是每一次都要做出艰难的舍弃,我们可以选择谁也不放弃。
4.Run
(跑)
当计划用完,机会用尽,那么,跑吧。总比原地等死要好。
5.All of these will over
(一切都会过的)
都会过的。所有所有。哪怕你认为再无可挽回的事,就连死亡也可以是假的。
6.C'est La Vie
(法语 这就是生活)
听梁静茹的这首歌喜欢上了这句话。后来从将军口中听到2次。将军说的是对的,这就是生活。游戏中的生活,淡定看待吧。如果坎坷,那证明我们是这样的不平凡。
7.You and me,is real
(你和我,是真的)
MS的爱情让我懂得珍惜我身边的人,别人的生死聚散,别人的谎言,随他吧。我们,是真的,就够了。
8.Trust me
(相信我)
Michael告诉我,连妈妈都不可以信的时候,我依然要相信这世界。否则这世界对我们来讲会太黑暗。
9.I work for myself
(我为我自己工作)
猫女说的。只有为自己工作我们才不后悔。为将军卖命的人,又有谁有好下场。为自己活着,为信仰奋斗
10.Be the change you want to see in the world.
欲变世界,先变其身。















相关文档
最新文档