李阳疯狂英语-国际演讲家第1辑中英对照文本(1)

李阳疯狂英语-国际演讲家第1辑中英对照文本(1)
李阳疯狂英语-国际演讲家第1辑中英对照文本(1)

李阳疯狂英语-国际演讲家第1辑中英对照文本

Hello,My Dear friends,my dear comrades,my close friends all over the China,welcome to listen to and enjoy International Speach Master and absorb every minutes. China lacks speech-making talents!

中国奇缺演讲人才,

Especially English speech-making talents!

更缺英语演讲人才

The Olympics are coming!

奥林匹克运动会就要在中国开了

The right time is now!

International Speech Master is a must

for international success!

Let me help you!

Welcome to international speech master.

This book does more than just give you wonderful examples 此书不仅为你提供许多

of all the best speeches,

优秀的演讲范文,

it's a book that will help you develop the

而且还将告诉你

most useful and practical ways

最实用的

to make successful speeches. Once

演讲方法,

you have mastered the skill of speech

一旦你掌握了演讲技能,

making you will find it easy

你就能很轻松地

to speak in front of an audience,

在大众面前讲话、

host a business meeting or offer

主持商务会议或者

congratulations at a special event.

在特别的场合祝贺别人。

The ability to make a good

好的演讲能力是

speech is definitely a requirement for an effective leader.

高效率领导者的必备素质,

A good speech has the power to

一篇好的演讲

change the course of history or effect

可能改变历史进程,

an entire generation to change their lives. 也可以激励人们改变他们的命运

Speeches console us in times of sorrow

悲伤时,演讲给我们慰藉;

and uplift us in times of joy.

高兴时,演讲同我们一起欢呼

No special event can be called important

任何一件大事都

without at least one speech.

必然包含演讲-

Speeches are an essential part of

演讲是所有人生重大事件

every significant life event.

必不可少的组成部分-

Speeches are always given at birthdays,

生日、婚礼、毕业典礼甚至葬礼上。

weddings, graduations and even funerals.

演讲无处不在

Leaders use speeches to keep their citizens

领导者用演讲

informed about the events

把关系人们生活的

that effect their lives.

事情告知民众:

Speeches can entertain, inform and inspire us.

演讲给我们愉悦、知识和鼓舞,

The best somehow manage to do all of these things at once. 最精彩的演讲几乎同时做到了这三点。

It's no wonder that this powerful tool of communication

也难怪,这个世界上强有力的交流工具

is the source of the second biggest fear in the world!

是世界人们第二大害怕的事物!

It is a well-known fact the only thing feared more

所周知,公众演讲是

than public speaking is death!

仅次于死亡的最让人害怕的事情。

What most people don't realize is that speech making

人们所不知道的是,

can be broken down into easily mastered steps.

演讲可以化解成简单易学的步骤。

Making an effective speech is not as

做一场有效果的演讲

difficult as it seems.

不是看上去那么难、

It is not a special magical trick, 这决不是不可思议的窍门,it is really just common sense. 而只是简单的常识而已、The person making the speech 演讲者确实像

is really the one with all the magic.

一个魔术师一样。

If you can master

一旦你掌握了这种技能,

this skill others will always admire and envy you.

其他人将永远会崇拜你,羡慕你-

Let this book be your example and your guide.

愿此书给你提供典范和指导-

You can become an international

你一定能成为国际演讲家,

speech master and set the world on fire

用你的演讲

with your words!

去点燃世界之火!

Do you want to challenge yourself?.

你想挑战自己吗?

Do you want to influence other people?

你想影响别人吗?

Do you want to achieve unusual success?

你想取得非凡的成功吗?

Do you want to succeed in business?

你想取得商业上的成功吗?

Do you want to be a leader or a politician?

你想成为领导者或政治家吗?

Let's be more realistic...

那让我们更现实一点吧……

Do you want to win the respect

你想赢得别人的尊敬

and appreciation of others?

与欣赏吗?

Do you want to find unexpected love

你想获得意想不到的爱戴

and admiration?

和钦佩吗?

Do you want to get a high paying job?

Do you want to finalize a deal?

Let's be even more realistic...

Do you want to learn English well?

Do you want to improve your listening,

你想提高你的听力、

speaking, reading, writing and translating skills?

口语、阅读、写作和翻译技巧吗?

Do you want to be a smashing success on all kinds of 你想在各类英语口语竞赛中

spoken English tests?

获得巨大的成功吗?

Do you want to write earth-shaking articles?

你想写出震撼世界的文章吗?

Do you want to build up your vocabulary?

你想扩大你的词汇量吗?

Do you want to completely master

你想彻底掌握

and naturally use grammar rules?

并自如运用语法规则吗?

Do you want to dramatically raise your reading level? 你想迅速提高你的阅读水平吗?

You can achieve all of this in International Speech Master! 有了《国际演讲家》,你可以实现这一切

Do you want to challenge yourself?.

你想挑战自己吗?

Do you want to influence other people?

你想影响别人吗?

Do you want to achieve unusual success?

你想取得非凡的成功吗?

Do you want to succeed in business?

你想取得商业上的成功吗?

Do you want to be a leader or a politician?

你想成为领导者或政治家吗?

Let's be more realistic...

那让我们更现实一点吧……

Do you want to win the respect

你想赢得别人的尊敬

and appreciation of others?

与欣赏吗?

Do you want to find unexpected love

你想获得意想不到的爱戴

and admiration?

和钦佩吗?

Do you want to get a high paying job?

Do you want to finalize a deal?

Let's be even more realistic...

Do you want to learn English well?

Do you want to improve your listening,

你想提高你的听力、

speaking, reading, writing and translating skills?

口语、阅读、写作和翻译技巧吗?

Do you want to be a smashing success on all kinds of

你想在各类英语口语竞赛中

spoken English tests?

获得巨大的成功吗?

Do you want to write earth-shaking articles?

你想写出震撼世界的文章吗?

Do you want to build up your vocabulary?

你想扩大你的词汇量吗?

Do you want to completely master

你想彻底掌握

and naturally use grammar rules?

并自如运用语法规则吗?

Do you want to dramatically raise your reading level?

你想迅速提高你的阅读水平吗?

You can achieve all of this in International Speech Master! 有了《国际演讲家》,你可以实现这一切

Do you want to challenge yourself?.

你想挑战自己吗?

Do you want to influence other people?

你想影响别人吗?

Do you want to achieve unusual success?

你想取得非凡的成功吗?

Do you want to succeed in business?

你想取得商业上的成功吗?

Do you want to be a leader or a politician?

你想成为领导者或政治家吗?

Let's be more realistic...

那让我们更现实一点吧……

Do you want to win the respect

你想赢得别人的尊敬

and appreciation of others?

与欣赏吗?

Do you want to find unexpected love

你想获得意想不到的爱戴

and admiration?

和钦佩吗?

Do you want to get a high paying job?

Do you want to finalize a deal?

Let's be even more realistic...

Do you want to learn English well?

Do you want to improve your listening,

你想提高你的听力、

speaking, reading, writing and translating skills?

口语、阅读、写作和翻译技巧吗?

Do you want to be a smashing success on all kinds of

你想在各类英语口语竞赛中

spoken English tests?

获得巨大的成功吗?

Do you want to write earth-shaking articles?

你想写出震撼世界的文章吗?

Do you want to build up your vocabulary?

你想扩大你的词汇量吗?

Do you want to completely master

你想彻底掌握

and naturally use grammar rules?

并自如运用语法规则吗?

Do you want to dramatically raise your reading level?

你想迅速提高你的阅读水平吗?

You can achieve all of this in International Speech Master! 有了《国际演讲家》,你可以实现这一切

Now, ladies and gentleman, I'll ask Kim

to read as quickly as possible.

Do you want to challenge yourself?

你想挑战自己吗?

Do you want to influence other people?

你想影响别人吗?

Do you want to achieve unusual success?

你想取得非凡的成功吗?

Do you want to succeed in business? 你想取得商业上的成功吗?

Do you want to be a leader or a politician?

你想成为领导者或政治家吗?

Let's be more realistic...

那让我们更现实一点吧……

Do you want to win the respect

你想赢得别人的尊敬

and appreciation of others?

与欣赏吗?

Do you want to find unexpected love

你想获得意想不到的爱戴

and admiration?

和钦佩吗?

Do you want to get a high paying job?

Do you want to finalize a deal?

Let's be even more realistic...

Do you want to learn English well?

Do you want to improve your listening,

你想提高你的听力、

speaking, reading, writing and translating skills?

口语、阅读、写作和翻译技巧吗?

Do you want to be a smashing success on all kinds of

你想在各类英语口语竞赛中

spoken English tests?

获得巨大的成功吗?

Do you want to write earth-shaking articles?

你想写出震撼世界的文章吗?

Do you want to build up your vocabulary?

你想扩大你的词汇量吗?

Do you want to completely master

你想彻底掌握

and naturally use grammar rules?

并自如运用语法规则吗?

Do you want to dramatically raise your reading level?

你想迅速提高你的阅读水平吗?

You can achieve all of this in International Speech Master! 有了《国际演讲家》,你可以实现这一切International Speech Master! You can do it!

The Most Commonly Used Speech Sentences Greetings

Ladies and gentleman, Good morning!

女士们,先生们,上午好!

Hello everybody and welcome!

各位,你们好,欢迎你们!

It's my great honor to be here!

我来到这里,倍感荣幸!

I am very happy to see you all!

我很高兴见到大家!

Thank you all for being here.

感谢大家光临!

Main Body Sentences

标准正文用语

What I am going to talk about today is......

我今天要讨论的是.... .

Firstly I'd like to talk about....

首先我想谈一谈.....

My topic today is very interesting.

我今天讨论的话题很有趣。

I hope I can share my experiences with you.

我希望能和大家分享我的经历。

Remember this important point.

请记住这个重点。

Closing Sentenses

标准结束语

Finally, I'd like to summarize the main points.

最后,我想总结一下要点。

I hope you all enjoy yourself today.

我希望大家都过得开心。

Thank you for you listening.

感谢你们前来听讲。

Thank you for your time.

感谢你们的光临。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢!

The following is a short speech that could be given

下面的演讲稿是个关于教育研讨会的话题,

at an education conference and it demonstrated

它展示了如何将上面的

how easy it is to put these sentences together

这些句子连在一起

into a classic speech!

组成的经典演讲!

Ladies and gentlemen, good morning,

女士们,先生们,早上好!

it's my great honor to be here

我很荣幸来到这里,

and I am very happy to see you all.

并且很高兴见到大家。

Thank you for being here.

谢谢你们的光临。

What I am going to talk about today is American education. 我今天要谈沦的话题是美国教育。

Firstly. I'd like to talk about American high school students. 首先,我想谈谈美国的高中生。

My topic today is very interesting

我今天的话题很有趣,

because American high school students are very different 因为美国的高中生与

from Chinese high school students.

中国的高中生有很大的不同。I was a teacher in an American high school

我是一位来自美国的中学教师,

and I hope I can my experiences with you.

我希望我能和你们一起分享我的经历。

Remember this important point,

请记住这一要点,

American students care about their social activities

美国的高中生把学校之外的社会实践活动

and activities outside school more than anything else.

看得比任何东西都重要。

Chinese students care about their schoolwork and exams 而中国的学生却把学校表现和考试成绩

more than anything else.

看得比什么都重要。

American students are very independent.

美国学生很独立。

They drive their own cars, work at part time jobs

他们拥有自己的车,他们能兼职工作,

and often have their own phones, televisions,

他们用自己赚的钱去购买电话、

stereos and video games purchased with their own money. 电视机、音响和游戏机等。

American high school students are often

美国的高中生通常

involved in relationships with boyfriends or girlfriends.

还有女朋友或男朋友。

Students in America must learn

美国学生必须学会

how to schedule their time among work, school,

规划好自己的时间,去应付工作、学习、

friends, sports and of course, fun!

交友,运动,当然还有娱乐等。

This type of responsibility is challenging for young people 这种情况对年轻人来说是一种挑战,

and often their education suffers.

通常他们的教育都会受到影响。

This is just a brief introduction to

这只是美国教育

one of the many aspects of American education.

这面多棱镜的一角。

Thank all for listening and I all hope you all

感谢你们的聆听,

enjoy yourselves today.

并希望大家今天玩儿的开心愉快。

Thank all for listening and I all hope you all

感谢你们的聆听,

enjoy yourselves today.

并希望大家今天玩儿的开心愉快。

This is a classic acceptance speech.

这是一个经典的领奖致辞。

You can hear this type of speech every year

每年的奥斯卡颁奖典礼上

during the Academy Awards.

你都能听到这类演讲。

Actors and actresses give wonderful speeches

演员们要发表精彩的演讲,

because they are trained to deliver lines in a powerful

因为他们在发表威力无比

and emotional way.

而且煽情的演讲方面是训练有素的;

Follow the speech below until you are deserving of

模仿下面的演讲,直至你也值得荣获一个

a world-class English award!

世界级的英语大奖;

I'm very grateful to receive this award for "Best Actress." 获此"最佳女主角"奖的荣誉,我深表感谢。

I can't begin to tell you

这种感激之情实在

how much I appreciate this great honor.

是无法用语言来表达。

There are many people I'd like to thank.

我想感谢很多人,

First of all, I want to thank my parents

首先我想感谢我的父母

for bringing me into this world.

把我带到这个世界上。

I also want to express my gratitude to

另外,我还要对这么多年来

all of my teachers over the years,

教过我的老师说声"谢谢",

but especially to my acting teacher, Jim Jones.

更要感谢我的表演老师吉姆·琼斯,

who taught me everything I know.

他教会了我所知道的每一件事。

I want to thank my husband

我要感谢我丈夫

for his understanding and kindness.

对我的理解与支持,

And finally, I want to express my appreciation

最后,我想感谢

to all of my friends for their support,

所有支持过我的朋友,

especially to Martin Miller,

特别感谢马丁·米勒,

for being there when I needed him.

每当我需要他时,他总在我身边。

This award means a great deal to me.

这个奖对我来说意义重大。

Words can't express how honored I feel at this moment. 任何话语也表达不了此时我所感到的万分荣幸。I will remember this night for the rest of my life!

我今生将永远记住今晚的美好时刻!

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

I'm very grateful to receive this award for "Best Actress." 获此"最佳女士角"奖的荣誉,我深表感谢。

I can't begin to tell you

这种感激之情实在

how much I appreciate this great honor.

是无法用语言来表达。

There are many people I'd like to thank.

我想感谢很多人,

First of all, I want to thank my parents

首先我想感谢我的父母

for bringing me into this world.

把我带到这个世界上。

I also want to express my gratitude to

另外,我还要对这么多年来

all of my teachers over the years,

教过我的老师说声"谢谢",

but especially to my acting teacher, Jim Jones.

更要感谢我的表演老师吉姆·琼斯,

who taught me everything I know.

他教会了我所知道的每一件事。

I want to thank my husband

我要感谢我丈夫

for his understanding and kindness.

对我的理解与支持,

And finally, I want to express my appreciation

最后,我想感谢

to all of my friends for their support,

所有支持过我的朋友,

especially to Martin Miller,

特别感谢马丁·米勒,

for being there when I needed him.

每当我需要他时,他总在我身边。

This award means a great deal to me.

这个奖对我来说意义重大。

Words can't express how honored I feel at this moment. 任何话语也表达不了此时我所感到的万分荣幸。

I will remember this night for the rest of my life!

我今生将永远记住今晚的美好时刻!

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Welcome to Our School

欢迎参观我校

This speech is so useful

这个演讲用来欢迎

for welcoming a foreign teacher to your school.

到你们学校来的外教是非常有用的。

There is no need to give a long speech.

演讲不用很长。

A short, powerful speech that you can blurt out

将一个简短的、强有力的演讲脱口而出

from memory is always better than a long,

总比你照着文稿读一个冗长

difficult speech that you read from a paper.

而复杂的演讲要强;

If you are ever asked to welcome a visiting teacher,

如果有人要求你欢迎来参观的老师,

this is the perfect speech for you!

这对你就是一个完美的演讲!

Welcome to our school. ~~

欢迎莅临我校。

We are so glad to have

我们很高兴有这么一位

such an experienced teacher visiting us.

经验丰富的教师采我校访问。

We are sure the exchange of views among us will

我们相信,我们之间的广泛交流

promote the friendly relationship between China and America. 必将促进中美间的友好关系。

We can learn so much from each other.

并我们相互之间可以学到很多东西。

Finally, I hope you will enjoy your stay in China,

最后我祝愿您能在中国生活愉快,

make new friends and take away memories

广交朋友,能把这些好的,富有成效

of happy, productive days.

的日子永记心中。

After your visit, we sincerely hope you will give us your

我衷心希望您在参观访问之后

valuable suggestions and advice.

能给我们提出宝贵意见和建议

You will always be welcome to our school.

欢迎您常来我校指导。

New Beijing

新北京

There are a lot more wonderful and exciting events

新北京还有很多精彩纷呈的事情

waiting for you in the new Beijing,

等待着你们的到来。

a modern metropolis

这是一座充满活力的现代化都市,

with more than 3,000 years of cultural treasures

三千年的历史文化与都市的繁荣相互交织。

woven into the urban tapestry.

与都市的繁荣相互交织。

This is a city of millions of friendly people

这是一个有着数百万友好市民的城市,who love to meet people from around the world.

他们都喜欢结交来自五湖四海的朋友。

They believe that if the 2008 Olympics is held in Beijing, 北京人民相信,北京举办2008年奥运会,

It will help enhance the harmony between our culture and 将推动中国与

diverse other cultures around the world.

世界文化的交流。

I think this short speech is so useful,

and I'd like to read it myself.

New Beijing

新北京

There are a lot more wonderful and exciting events

新北京还有很多精彩纷呈的事情

waiting for you in the new Beijing,

等待着你们的到来。

a modern metropolis

这是一座充满活力的现代化都市,

with more than 3,000 years of cultural treasures

三千年的历史文化与都市的繁荣相互交织。

woven into the urban tapestry.

与都市的繁荣相互交织。

This is a city of millions of friendly people

这是一个有着数百万友好市民的城市,

who love to meet people from around the world.

他们都喜欢结交来自五湖四海的朋友。

They believe that if the 2008 Olympics is held in Beijing, 北京人民相信,北京举办2008年奥运会,

It will help enhance the harmony between our culture and 将推动中国与

diverse other cultures around the world.

世界文化的交流。

A Successful Merger

公司成功合并致辞

Our company has adapted to changing times

我们公司一向都是适应

throughout its history.

时代发展的。

All of you have kept up-to-date.

大家一直紧跟时代潮流。

Now we're being absorbed into L YCE.

现在我们合并到L YCE公司。

We'll have a whole new work environment.

我们将会有一个全新的工作环境。

We'll have to rethink all of our methods.

我们得重新思考我们的做事方式。

A company isn't just a name and a building.

一个公司不单单是指一个名称或一幢建筑物。

It's the people who make it work.

它是要靠人来运作的。

Our new company is determined to survive

我们的新公司决心在

in the current economy.

当今经济大潮中生存下去

We'll all grow and improve by the changes we make.

通过变化和调整,我们都将成长和提高。

Competition

勇于竞争

Friends and fellow employees!

朋友们,同事们

Computer software is a very competitive market

电脑软件业是一个竞争

we're working in,

非常激烈的市场。

with new patents being submitted virtually every day.

说实在的,几乎每天都有新的专利出现。

We've had to stay on our toes to keep up with

我们一直以来都在努力,

the latest research.

以求紧跟最新研究成果。

It's been hard, but we've kept fighting,

尽管这很困难,但我们始终都没有停止过奋斗。

and now we've won.

现在,我们终于胜利了。

Wedding Congratulations

婚礼简短致辞

I'm honored today to speak at this wedding of Jack and Rose. 我很荣幸在杰克和罗斯的婚礼上讲话。

Jack has been a friend of mine since we started working here. 自从我们来这里工作的时候起,杰克和我就是好朋友。At the company,

在公司,

I have seen him solve one difficult problem after another.

我见到他解决了一个又一个难题。

I'm sure he'll be a great husband and father.

我坚信他将是一个伟大的丈夫和父亲。

And he's not the type to ignore his family, either.

并且,他不是那种会忽视家庭的男人。

He knows the value of work, of friends, of family.

他懂得工作、朋友和家庭的全部价值。

Happpy Mothers' day

母亲节快乐

Good morning.

早上好!

I wish every mother listening a happy Mothers' Day,

我祝愿电视机前的每位母亲节日快乐。

including my own.

祝我自己的母亲节日快乐。

And I want to remind every daughter and every son

我想提醒所有的女儿和儿子们,to tell mom first thing tomorrow how much you love her.

明天早上起床做的第一件事就是告诉你们的母亲你们爱她。

Mothers' Day is only one day a year.

母亲节每年只有一天。

It is not really enough time to show our appreciation

这点时间实在不够我们用来表达对关爱我们、

for the love, work and care our mothers give us every

无私奉献的母亲

day of the year.

的感激之情。

Make this Mothers' Day special for your mother by

为你的母亲准备一个特别的节日,

really telling her just how much you care.

告诉她你们很牵挂她。

Let her know that you appreciate everything she

你很感激多年来

has done for you throughout the years.

她为你做的一切。

Once again, to all the mothers everywhere,

再次对天下所有的母亲说一声:

"Have a very happy Mothers' Day!"

"节日快乐"!

International Speech Master

Speech at Birthday Party

生日晚会祝辞

It is often said that as we get older

人们常说,随着年纪变大,

we should take life more gently.

对待生活就应该更加温和。

The age of maturity is a time of serious reflection.

成熟就意味着要三思而后行。

When you get older,

当你上了年纪,

you should slow down and live a quiet life.

就应该降慢生活节奏,过一种平静的生活.

How dull! I refuse to believe it!

太无聊了!我决不相信这一套!

The second half of life can be more exciting

后半生可以比以前所有的经历

and more fulfilling than anything that has gone before.

都更精彩,更丰富。

To prove this,

今天在这个晚会上,

I have all the evidence I need here at this party.

我有足够的论据说明这一点。

In celebrating the birthday of Barbara Parker,

我们在为芭芭拉·帕克庆祝生日,

we are celebrating a milestone in a life

就是在庆祝她充满活力的

packed with activity and excitement.

一生中的一个里程碑。

Never once have I known Barbara

我从未见过

to turn away from a challenge even when

芭芭拉逃避过工作中的挑战,

the pressure of other responsibilities was at its greatest.

即使在生活中的其它责任和义务的压力极大的时候。And so it will go on. For next year,

芭芭拉永远会是这个样子,

Barbara's schedule is already pretty full.

她明年的日程已安排得满满的了。

If any of you hope to fix up a meeting with Barbara

如果谁想在她下一个生日之前

before her next birthday,

约她商谈什么事,

I suggest you check out a few dates right now.

建议你现在就选好日子。

Barbara, you are an example to all of us, thank you

芭芭拉,你是我们大家学习的榜样,谢谢你,

for being you and for adding so much to our pleasure

我们的朋友,谢谢你给我们的生活

of living.

增添了如此多的快乐。

On behalf of everyone here,

我代表在座的各位

I wish you a very happy birthday

祝你生日快乐!

and many more birthdays to come.

年年有今日,岁岁有今朝!

Company Spokesman

荣誉归于集体

Ladies and Gentlemen.

女士们,先生们

Thank you for giving me an opportunity

感谢大家给我机会

to speak about myself at this special occasion.

在这个特别的场合介绍我自己。

I am Stone Lee,

我叫李石头,

executive manager of the sales department of Microsoft Company.

微软公司销售部执行经理。

During the two years since I took charge of the department,

在我负责这个部门的两年中,

the sales of our products have grown astronomically

我们的产品销售量获得了极大的增长。

and I am really proud of my department and my staff. 我为我的部门和员工感到骄傲。

Some people sometimes ask me what is the secret

有时候,有人问我取得如此惊人

of such a tremendous growth,

成绩的秘密是什么,

and I always answer: "Harmony in the department."

我总是回答说:"部门内部的融洽。"

Harmony in the department seems to emerge

这种融洽来自

as a result of mutual trust and respect between myself

我和我的员工之间的

and my staff.

彼此信任和尊重。

Well, it really was a great honor to speak to you,

好了,能和大家说几句我感到非常荣幸,

and I hope this gathering will keep harmony till the end.

我祝愿这个聚会由始至终充满融洽的气氛。

Thank you!

谢谢你们!

Self-introduction

自我介绍

Hello, it's really great to have a chance to introduce ourselves 大家好,我们有机会自我介绍

and get to know each other.

并相互认识真是太好了。

I am Johnson Liu and I'm working for an advertising company in Shenzhen.

我叫约翰逊·刘,在深圳一家广告公司工作。

I was born and raised in Chongqing, and I am 25 years old.

我在重庆出生并在那里长大。我今年25岁,

My hobbies include reading, tennis and golf.

喜欢看书、打网球和高尔夫球。

If anyone here does one of these things, let me know.

如果这里有人也有这些爱好,请告知我。

I'm always looking for someone to join me

我经常都想找朋友

on the golf course or the tennis court!

去高尔夫球场或网球场。

I think this passage is a good passage

to practice with three Li method.

Because self-introduction is so important.

Hello, it's really great to have a chance to introduce ourselves 大家好,我们有机会自我介绍

and get to know each other.

并相互认识真是太好了。

I am Johnson Liu and I'm working for an advertising company in Shenzhen.

我叫约翰逊·刘,在深圳一家广告公司工作。

I was born and raised in Chongqing, and I am 25 years old.

我在重庆出生并在那里长大。我今年25岁,

My hobbies include reading, tennis and golf.

喜欢看书、打网球和高尔夫球。

If anyone here does one of these things, let me know.

如果这里有人也有这些爱好,请告知我。

I'm always looking for someone to join me

我经常都想找朋友

on the golf course or the tennis court!

去高尔夫球场或网球场。

Jack, you can read as slowly as possible.

Hello, it's really great to have a chance to introduce ourselves 大家好,我们有机会自我介绍

and get to know each other.

并相互认识真是太好了。

I am Johnson Liu and I'm working for an advertising company

我叫约翰逊·刘,

in Shenzhen.

在深圳一家广告公司工作。

I was born and raised in Chongqing,

我在重庆出生并在那里长大。

and I am 25 years old.

我今年25岁,

My hobbies include reading, tennis and golf.

喜欢看书、打网球和高尔夫球。

If anyone here does one of these things,

如果这里有人也有这些爱好,

let me know.

请告知我。

I'm always looking for someone to join me

我经常都想找朋友

on the golf course or the tennis court!

去高尔夫球场或网球场。

Self-Induction B

Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

你们好,很高兴见到大家。

I am James Zhao. I am from Changsha, China.

我叫詹姆斯·赵,来自中国长沙。

This is my second trip to the United States,

这是我的第二次美国之行,

and I really enjoy staying here.

我很喜欢这里。

I am working as a consultant for an overseas shipping company.

我的工作是在一家海外船务公司做顾问。

I have ten years of experience working and traveling all over Asia.

我干了十年了,几乎跑遍了整个亚洲。

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have

如果你们有关于国际船运方面的问题,

about the international shipping industry. Thank you! 我非常乐意作答。谢谢!

New Year's Speech

新年祝辞

Ladies and Gentlemen,

女士们,先生们:

The New Year is around the corner,

新年即将来临之际,

I would like to extend my New Year's greetings

我谨向各位来宾致以节日的问候,

to all my guests and wish everyone good health and happiness.

并祝各位在新的户年里身体健康,万事如意!

The New Year is a time of new beginnings and new hopes for the future.

新年是新的开始,是对未来充满新的憧憬的时候,

I hope that every one of you find yourself more prosperous

我祝愿大家在新的一年里一天

and more content with each passing day this year.

比一天成功、快乐、富足。

I know that this night will be fantastic celebration

我知道今晚我们将为友谊和热情而

of the good friendship and good spirits

欢呼庆祝。这种友谊和热情将留存在我们心中,

that can last not only a year, but a lifetime.

不是一年,而是一辈子。

Have a wonderful evening, everybody, thank you.

祝大家今晚玩得开心! 谢谢!

Banquet Thank-you

宴会答谢

Speech by President Nixon of the United States of America

美国前总统尼克松在欢迎宴会上的

at Welcoming Banquet

祝酒词

Mr. Prime Minister and all of your distinguished

总理先生,今天晚上在座

guests this evening:

的诸位贵宾

On behalf of all your American guests,

我谨代表你们所有的美国客人向你们表示感谢,

I wish to thank you for the incomparable hospitality

感谢你们无可比拟的盛情款待。

for which the Chinese people are justly famous

中国人民以这种盛情款待

throughout the world.

而闻名于世界。

I particularly want to pay tribute,

我不仅要特别赞扬

not only to those who prepared the magnificent dinner,

那些准备了这次盛大宴会的人,

but also to those who have provided the splendid music.

而且还要赞扬那些为我们演奏美好音乐的人。

Never have I heard American music played better

我在外国从没有听到过演奏得

in a foreign land .......

这么好的美国音乐。

Chairman Mao has written,

毛主席写过:

"So many deeds cry out To be done,and always urgently; "多少事,从来急,

the world rolls on, time presses.

天地转,光阴迫,

thousand years are too long, seize the day, seize the hour!"

一万年太久,只争朝夕。"

This is the hour.

现在就是只争朝夕的时候了,

This is the day for our two peoples to rise to the heights of greatness,

是我们两国人民攀登那种可以缔造一个新的、更美好的世界的伟大境界高峰的时候了。

which can build a new. and a better world. In that spirit,

本着这种精神,

I ask of you present to join me in raising your glasses to Chairman Mao,

我请求诸位同我一起举杯,为毛主席,

to Prime Minister Zhou. and to the friendship

为周总理,为能够促成全世界

of the Chinese and American people which can lead

所有人民的友谊与和平的中国人民

to friendship and peace for all people in the world.

同美国人民之间的友谊,干杯!

A Wedding Speech

恭贺喜结良缘

Ladies and Gentleman,

各位来宾:

First, I want to offer my heartiest congratulations

在这个良辰吉日,

to my dearest friend Nancy Carson,

我首先要向我最要好的朋友

and to her handsome new husband Paul Zhang,

南希·卡尔森和她的英俊丈夫

on the glorious occasion of their wedding.

保尔·张敬致衷心的祝贺。

I have known Nancy since we were classmates in primary school.

我和南希是小学时的同班同学。我从那个时候就认识她了。

I won't tell you how many years have passed since then

我不想告诉你们从那时候到现在有多少年了,

because I don't want to give away how old we both are,

因为我不愿意泄露我们两人的年龄。but I can tell you that I have never met another person

但我可以告诉你们,

who is more warm- hearted and sincere than she is.

我从来没有见过比她更热心、更真诚的人。

As for her groom,I had never met him until today,

至于新郎,我跟他是现在才认识的。

but just one look at him has shown me

但只要看他一眼;

that he is a true gentleman in every way

我就知道他是一位真正的绅士,

and an ideal life partner for our beloved Nancy.

是我们亲爱的南希最理想的人生伴侣。

I hope that only good fortune and happiness

我希望好运和幸福

will be poured on this wonderful new couple,

眷顾这对佳人,并祝愿他们在一起

and that their life together will truly be a happy one!

和睦快乐,白头偕老。

Thank you.

谢谢大家。

Speech at a Graduation Ceremony

毕业典礼致辞

Principal Johnson, Honored Teachers,

约翰逊校长,敬爱的老师们

Parents, Fellow Students, Ladies and Gentlemen:

家长们。同学们、女士们、先生们:

As representative of the graduating class of 2001,

我谨代表2001届毕业生,

I wish to express heartfelt appreciation and gratitude

衷心感谢

for the wonderful education that we have received at this school.

母校给予我们的良好教育。

For the past four years,

在过去四年中,

we have been guided every step of the way,

我们在老师和父母们的悉心关怀

with painstaking care and patience.

和谆谆教诲下走过了每一步。

As I stand here now on this glorious commencement day,

今天是我们毕业的隆重日子,站在这里,

I realize more than ever before

我越发深切地感到我们

what a great burden we must have been to our teachers,

曾经给老师、校长和父母

to our principal, and to our parents.

带去多么沉重的负担。

The only thing that we can say is

我们所能做的是

"Thank you from the bottom of our hearts."

从心底说声"谢谢!"

The only thing we can give them is our sincerest pledge

并向他们保证,

that we shall make every effort to prove worthy

我们决不会辜负

of their great devotion and sacrifice.

他们的辛劳和期望,

We can only pay you back by making ourselves useful to society.

我们会尽一切努力使自己成为对社会有用的人。

I know I speak for the entire graduating class

我知道,当我说我们一定会让你们为我们感到骄傲时,when I say that we will make you proud.

我是代表整个毕业班的同学所说的。

Thank you.

谢谢各位

President William J. Clinton State of the Union Address

克林顿2000国情咨文报告

It doesn't matter if you like Bill Clinton or you hate him.

不管你是喜欢比尔·克林顿还是讨厌他,都不要紧.The important thing is to learn from his eloquent speaking style.

最重要的是学习他雄辩的演讲风格。

The former president always spoke with passion and emotion, 这位前任总统讲话时总是充满热情和激情进发,

even when he wasn't telling the truth!

即使他在撒谎也是这样!

Following political speeches is an excellent way

模仿政治演讲是丰富你的词汇,

to improve your vocabulary and ability

以及提高你自如地组合句子

to put sentences together naturally.

的能力的极佳方法。

If you follow along to the words of great leaders

如果你模仿重要领导人的讲话,

you will surely be inspired to achieve greatness yourself.

你一定会受到鼓舞去成就自己的伟大事业;

Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President, members of Congress,

议长先生,副总统先生,国会的各位议员,

Honored guests, my fellow Americans:

尊贵的客人,我的美国同胞们:

We are fortunate to be alive at this moment in history.

我们能够经历这样一个历史性的时刻实属幸事。Never before has our nation enjoyed,

我们的国家从来没有过这样的历史:

at once, so much prosperity and social progress

如此少的内忧外患,

with so little internal crisis and so few external threats.

同时取得如此大的繁荣和社会进步。

Never before have we had such a blessed opportunity 我们也从来没有过这样的天赐良机,

and, therefore, such a profound obligation

同时也是重大责任,

to build the more perfect union of our founders' dreams.

去实现开国元勋们的梦想把我们的国家建设得更加美好。

We begin the new century with over 20 million new jobs;

在新世纪来临之际,我们迎来了两千多万个新的就业机会、

the fastest second economic growth in more than 30 years; 30年来第二次最快速的经济增长、

the lowest unemployment rates in 30 years;

30年来最低的失业率、

the lowest poverty rates in 20 years;

20年来最低的贫困卒、

the lowest African American

有史以来最低的黑人

and Hispanic unemployment rates on record;

和拉美移民失业率

the first back-to-back surpluses in 42 years

和42年来第一次连续的预算盈余。

And next month,

到下个月,

America will achieve the longest period of economic

美国经济的持续增长时间就要创下历史纪录。

growth in our entire history.

我们已经建立了新的经济。

We have built a new economy.

在经济发展的同时,

And our economic revolution

我们美国的精神

has been matched by a revival of the American spirit:

也在复苏:

crime down by 20 percent, to its lowest level in 25 years;

犯罪减少了20%,降至25年来最低水平;

teen births down seven years in a row:

少女怀孕率连续7年下降;

adoptions up by 30 percent: welfare rolls cut in half

被收养的孤儿增加了30 %,领取社会救济全的人数减少了一半,

to their lowest levels in 30 years.

降至30年来最低。

My fellow Americans, the state of our union

我的美国同胞们,我们的合众国比以往

is the strongest it has ever been.

任何时候都要强大。

After 224 years,the American revolution continues.

224年过去了,美国的革命仍在继续。

We remain a new nation.

我们还是朝气蓬勃。

And as long as our dreams outweigh our memories, 只要我们的梦想能够超越回忆,

America will be forever young.

美国就会永远年轻。

That is our destiny.

这就是我们的命运,

And this is our moment.

这就是我们拼搏的时刻!

Thank you, God bless you,

谢谢大家,愿上帝保佑你们,

and God bless America.

愿上帝保佑美国,

Oh, That is our destiny.

啊,这就是我们的命运,

And this is our moment.

这就是我们拼搏的时刻!

I love these two sentences. Thank you, Jim.

我喜欢这两个句子。谢谢你,吉姆。Farewell Address By The President To The Nation 克林顿告别白宫演说

January 18, 2001

2001年一月十八号

The Oval Office

在美国总统办公室

This is the complete text of the speech.

这是克林顿演讲的全文,

It is long,

内容很长,

but full of key phrases and important sentences.

但处处充满着重要的词句,

Many sentences contain grammar points

许多句子都包含着

that are taught in Junior and Senior English classes 全国各地中学

all over China.

课本中的语法点,

A real speech will give you a valuable opportunity 一篇真正的演讲能给你宝贵的机会

to see how these grammars can be used

去了解这些语法是如何

to communicate powerfully.

在语言交流中发挥巨大作用的。

You will see how different grammars

你将会明白不同的语法

and sentence constructions are linked

和句子结构是如何连贯起来

to create smooth communication.

构成流畅的交流。

After you have built up your confidence and ability 通过操练短小的演讲,建立自信,by practicing shorter speeches,

获得能力之后,

try reciting this complete speech for a super challenge.

你可以试看来挑战这篇长文章.

My fellow citizens,

同胞们,

tonight is my last opportunity to speak to you

今晚是我最后一次作为你们的总统,

from the Oval office as your president,

在白宫椭圆形办公室向你们做演讲。

I am profoundly grateful to you

我从心底感谢你们

for twice giving me the honor to serve,to work for you and with you

给了我两次机会和荣誉,为你们服务,为你们工作,

to prepare our nation for the 21st century,

和你们一起为我们的国家进入2l世纪做准备。

And I'm grateful to Vice President Gore,to my Cabinet secretaries,

这里,我要感谢戈尔副总统,我的内阁部长们以及所有and to all those who have served with me for the last eight years,

伴我度过过去8年的同事们。

This has been a time of dramatic transformation,

现在是一个极具变革的年代,

and you have risen to every new challenge,

你们为迎接新的挑战已经做好了准备。

You have made our social fabric stronger,

是你们使我们的社会更加强大,

our families healthier and safer,our people more prosperous, 使我家庭更加健康和安全,使我们的人民更加富裕。You, the American people,

同胞们,

have made our passage into the global information age,

我们已经进入了全球信息化时代,

an era of great American renewal

这是美国复兴的伟大时代-

In all the work I have done as president,

作为总统,我所做的一切??

every decision I have made,every executive action I have taken,

每一个决定,每一个行政命令,

every bill I have proposed and signed,

提议和签署的每一项法令,

I've tried to give all Americans the tools

都是在努力为美国人民

and conditions to build the future of our dreams,

提供工具和创造条件,来实现美国的梦想,

in a good society with a strong economy,

建设美国的未来--一个美好的社会,

a cleaner environment, and a freer, safer more prosperous world,

繁荣的经济,清洁的环境,进而实现一个更自由、更安定、更繁荣的世界。

I have steered my course by our enduring values,

借助我们永恒的价值,我驾驭了我的航程。Opportunity for all,

机会属于每一个美国公民;

Responsibility from all,

(我的)责任来自全体美国人民;

A community of all Americans,

所有美国人民组成了一个大家庭。

I have sought to give America a new kind of government,

我一直在努力为美国创造一个新型的政府:

smaller, more modern, more effective,

更小、更现代化、更有效率、

full of ideas and policies appropriate to this new time,

面对新时代的挑战充满创意和思想、

always putting people first,

永远把人民的利益放在第一位、

always focusing on the future,

永远面向未来。

Working-together, America has done well,

我们在一起使美国变得更加美好。

Our economy is breaking records,

我们的经济正在打破一个又一个的记录,

with more than 22 million new jobs,

向前发展。我们已创造了2200万个新的工作岗位,the lowest unemployment in 30 years,

我们的失业率是30年来最低的,

the highest home ownership ever

老百姓的购房率达到一个空前的高度,

the longest expansion in history,

我们经济繁荣的持续时间是历史上最长的。

Our families and communities are stronger,

我们的家庭、我们的社会变得更加稳固。

Thirty-five million Americans have used the family leave law, 3500万美国人享受了联邦休假,

Eight million have moved off welfare,

800万人脱离了靠政府福利度日的处境,

Crime is at a 25-year low,

犯罪率是25年来最低的,

Over 10 million Americans received more college aid,

1000多万美国人享受更多的入学贷款,

and more people than ever are going to college,

更多的人接受大学教育。

Our schools are better-higher standards,

我们的学校也在改善。更高的办学水平、

greater accountability and larger investments

更大的责任感和更多的投资have brought higher test scores, and higher graduation rates, 使得我们的学生取得更高的考试分数和毕业成绩。More than three million children have health insurance now, 目前,已有300多万美国儿童在享受着医疗保险,

and more than 7 million Americans have been lifted out of poverty,

700多万美国人已经脱离了贫困线。

Incomes are rising across the board,

全国人民的收入在大幅度提高。

Our air and water are cleaner,

我们的空气和水资源更加洁净,

Our food and drinking water are safer,

食品和饮用水更加安全。

And mom of our precious land has been preserved,

我们珍贵的土地资源

in the continental United States,than at any time in 100 years, 也得到了近百年来前所未有的保护。

America has been a force for peace and prosperity

美国已经成为地球上

In every corner of the globe,

每个角落促进和平和繁荣的积极力量。

I'm very grateful to be able to turnover the reins

我非常高兴能于此时

of leadership to a new president,

将领导权交给新任总统,

with American such a strong position

强大的美国

to meet the challenges of the future,

正面临着未来的挑战。

Tonight, want to leave you with three thoughts about our future,

今晚,我希望大家能从以下三点审视我们的未来:First,

第一,

America must maintain our record of responsibility,

美国必须保持它的良好财政状况。

Through our last four budgets,

通过过去四个财政年度的努力,

we've turned record deficits to record surpluses,

我们已经把破纪录的财政赤字变为破纪录的盈余。

and we've been able to pay down $600 billion of our national debt,

并且,我们已经偿还了6000亿美元的国债,

on track to be debt free by the end of the decade

我们正向10年内彻底偿还国家债务的目标迈进,

for the first time since 1835,

这将是1835年来的第一次。

Staying on that course will bring lower interest rates,

只要这样做,就会带来更低的利率、

greater prosperity and the opportunity to meet our big

challenges,

更大的经济繁荣从而能够迎接将来更大的挑战。

If we choose wisely,we can pay down the debt,

如果我们做出明智的选择,我们就能偿还债务,

deal with the retirement of the baby boomers,

解决(二战后出生的)一大批人的退休问题,

invest more in our future and provide tax relief,

对未来进行更多的投资,并减轻税收。

Second, because the world is more connected every day in every way,

第二,世界各国的联系日益紧密。

America's security and prosperity require us

为了美国的安全与繁荣,

To continue to lead in the world,

我们应继续引领世界。

At this moment in history,

在这个特别的历史时刻,

more people live in freedom than ever before,

更多的美国人民享有前所未有的自由。

Our alliances are stronger than ever,

我们的盟国更加强大。

People all around the world look to America

全世界人民

to be a force for peace and prosperity,freedom and security,

期望美国成为和平与繁荣、自由与安全的推动力量。The global economy is giving more of our own people,

全球经济给予美国民众

and billions around the world,the chance to work and live

以及全世界人民更多的机会去工作、生活,

and raise their families with dignity,

更体面地养活家庭。

But the forces of integration

但是,这种世界融合的趋势

that have created these good opportunities

一方面为我们创造了良好的机会,

also make us more subject to global forces of destruction,

又同时使得我们在全球范围内更容易遭致破坏性力量、to terrorism, organized crime and narco-trafficking,

恐怖主义、有组织的犯罪、贩毒活动,

the spread of deadly weapons and disease,

致命性武器和疾病传播

the depravation of the global environment,

以及全球环境恶化的威胁。

The expansion of trade hasn't fully closed the gap

尽管世界贸易不断扩大,但它没能缩小

between those of us who live on the cutting edge of the global economy

处于全球经济繁荣中的我们

and the billions around the world

同数十亿处于who live on the knife's edge of survival,

死亡边缘的人们之间的距离。

This global gap requires more than compassion, it requires action,

要解决世界贫富两极分化需要的不是同情和怜悯,而是实际行动。

Global poverty is a powder keg

全球贫困这个火药桶

that could be ignited by our indifference,

有可能由于我们的漠不关心而点燃。

In his first inaugural address,

托马斯·杰斐逊在他的就职演说中

Thomas Jefferson warned of entangling alliances,

告戒我们结盟的危害。

But in our times,

但是,在我们这个时代,

America cannot and must not disentangle itself from the world,

美国不能,也决不能使自己脱离这个世界。

If we want the world to embody our shared values,

如果我们想把我们共有的价值观赋予这个世界,

then we must assume a shared responsibility,

我们必须共同承担起这个责任。

If the wars of the 20th century,

如果20世纪的历史战争,

especially the recent ones in Kosovo and Bosnia,

尤其是新近在科索沃地区和波斯尼亚爆发的战争,have taught us anything,

能够让我们得到某种教训的话,

it is that we achieve our aims by defending our values

我们从中得到的启示应该是:由于扞卫了我们的价值观and leading the forces of freedom and peace,

并领演讲导了自由与和平的力量,我们才达到了目标。We must embrace boldly and resolutely that duty to lead,

我们必顶坚定勇敢地拥抱这个信念和责任,

to stand with our allies in word and deed,

在语言和行动上与我们的盟友站在一起,

and to put a human face on the global economy

领导他们按这条道路前进;循着在全球经济中以人为本的观念,

so that expanded trade benefits all people in all nations,

让不断发展的贸易能够使所有国家的所有人受益,lifting lives and hopes all across the world,

在全世界范围内提高他们的生活水平和实现他们的梦想。

Third, we must remember that America cannot lead

第三,我们必牢记如果我们不团结一致,美国就不能领先世界。

In the world unless here at home we weave the threads

随着我们变得越来越多样化,

of our coat of many colors into the fabric of one America,

我们必须更加努力地

As we become ever more diverse,

团结在共同价值观

we must work harder to unite around our common values

和共同人性的旗帜下。

and our common humanity,

我们要加倍努力地工作,

We must work harder to overcome our differences,

克服生活中存在的种种分歧。

In our hearts and in our laws,

于情于法,

we must treat all our people with fairness and dignity,

我们都要让我们的人民受到公正的待遇,

regardless of their race, religion,gender or sexual orientation 不论他是哪一个民族、信仰何种宗教、什么性别或性倾向,

and regardless of when they arrived in our country,

或者何时来到这个国家。

always moving toward the more perfect union

我们时时刻刻都要为了实现先辈们

of our founders' dreams,

建立高度团结的美利坚合众国的梦想而奋斗。

Hillary, Chelsea and I join all Americans

希拉里、切尔西和我同美国人民一起,

in wishing our very best to the next president, George W, Bush,

向即将就任的布什总统、

to his family and his administration in meeting these challenges

他的家人及美国新政府致以衷心的祝福,希望新政府能够勇敢面对挑战,

and in leading freedom's march in this new century,

并高扛自由大旗在新世纪阔步前进。

As for me,I'll leave the presidency more idealistic,

对我来说,当我离开总统宝座日时,我充满更多的理想。More full of hope than the day

比初进白宫时更加充满希望,

I arrived and more confident than ever

并且坚信

that America's best days lie ahead,

美国的好日子还在后面。

My days in this office are nearly through,

我的总统任期就要结束了,

but my days of service, I hope, are not,

但是我希望我为美国人民服务的日子永远不会结束。

In the years ahead,

在我未来的岁月里,

I will never hold a position higher or a covenant

我再也不会担任一个能比美利坚合众国总统更高的职位、

more sacred than that of president of the United States,

签订一个比美利坚合众国总统所能签署的更为神圣的契约了。

But there is no title I will wear more proudly

当然没有任何一个头衔

than that of citizen,

能让我比作为一个美国公民更为自豪的了。

Thank you. God bless you, and God bless America.

谢谢你们!愿上帝保佑你们!愿上帝保佑美国

A Speech of Louis V. Gerstner Jr. Chairman

IBM董事长兼首席执行官

and CEO of IBM in Beijing

郭士纳在北京的演讲

IBM has enjoyed a relationship with China

IBM和中国的合作

that has endured for more than half a century.

已长这半个多世纪。

But I do not believe there has ever been

但是我认为和中国做生意,

a more exciting time to be doing business here.

以前从未有过比现在更令人鼓舞的时刻;

as vast new opportunity is created

因为贵国的全面现代化

by your sweeping modernization and

和在政府领导下的对成千上万

ambitious government-led reform programs

国营企业雄心勃勃的改革计划

for thousands of state-owned enterprises.

为我们提供了新的,广阔的机遇。

This transformation, I believe,

我认为;对中国而言,

will underscore the critical importance

信息技术作为在竞争中取胜

of information technology

和真正经济增长的推动力量,

as a driver of competitive success

它在这场变革中的重要作用

and real economic growth for China.

将得到进一步加强。

So today, I want to talk to you about what I believe

所以,今天我想和各位谈一谈信息技术。

has to be the agenda of a leader of an enterprise -

我认为它必定已列入世界各地

business, government

企事业机构领导人的议事日程,

agency, university, hospital, bank anywhere in the world -

不管是企业、政府部门、

the agenda regarding this technology.

大学、医院还是银行。

Some of you know that before I came to IBM,

各位当中有些人知道,在来IBM任职之前,

my background was a lot like yours.

我的背景在许多方面和你们都是一样的。

I was a customer of IBM.

我那时是1BM的客户,

I was a customer of the computer industry.

或者说我是计算机产业的客户。

I arrived at IBM with a firmly held conviction

到IBM任职时,我有一个坚定的信念:

that this technology is one of those transformational technologies

信息技术是一项划时代的技术;

that comes along every hundred years or so and

这样的技术一百年左右才会出现一次,

changes everything in our society.

而且它的到来会改变人类社会的一切。

Today, in almost every industry in almost every part of the world

今天,在世界上几乎每一个角落的几乎任何一个产业里there are many examples of enterprises

都有许多企业通过运用信息技术

applying this technology to seize competitive advantage

来获得竞争优势,

and to create enormous challenges for their competitors,

向竞争对手展开挑战。

I think we're seeing information technology

我认为我们正在目睹信息技术

reach the point that all transformational technologies reach

进入所有划时代的技术都会经历的一个重要阶段,when they are no longer controlled

它们不再只为少数专业人员所掌握,

by just a small group of skilled professionals,

而转变到为大众所接受,

and they cross over to mass acceptance and ubiquity.

并无处不在。

Networking technology is still in its infancy,

虽然网络技术还处于初级阶段,

yet it has reached already the point where we can call it a new mass medium.

但是它已经可以被称为一个新的大众媒体。互联网诞生还不到五年,

Less than 5 years after the birth of the World Wide Web,

全球已有九千万人在使用它。

some 90 million people are online around the world,

不需要多久,使用它的人将数以亿计。

and that number will be hundreds of millions before too long. 在中国,自去年10月到现在,

Here in China, the number of Internet users has nearly

互联网络使用者的人数doubled since just last October, to more than 1 million users. 几乎已翻了一番,达到100多万。

And I've seen statistics

我所掌握的统计资料表明,

that say your Internet population

到2001年,

will exceed 7 million people by the year 2001.

中国互联网络使用者将超过七百万人。

And we all know it fast past that.

The last statistic I read said that

there are some where thirty millions Internet users in China. So prove the point I read later in this book.

Don't spoil people with too many numbers

Welcoming an American Company

欢迎美商致辞

I'm very happy that you have successfully

我非常高兴你们最终

established a branch office in Guangzhou.

把分支机构建在广州。

Your presence here will greatly contribute

你们的参与对广东商界

to the Guangdong business community as a whole.

将是一个极大的贡献。

I understand that the majority of employees here are Chinese,

我听说雇员中大多数是中国人,

and I think you have made a wise decision,

我认为你们的决策是正确的,

because such constructive employment practices

因为这个具有建设性的雇佣体系

will greatly promote a better understanding

将会有力地推进

of both American and Chinese cultures.

中美双方文化的了解。

I wish you the best of luck in your new venture,

祝你们的新事业蒸蒸日上,

and also hope you will be able to make a unique contribution

同时希望你们为中美两国经济

to the economy of both countries.

做出卓越的贡献。

Cooperation is the key to a successful future!

合作是打开成功未来的金钥匙!

Congratulations on Opening Ceremony

美国银行北京分行开业致辞

Congratulations on the completion and opening of a new Beijing branch!

热烈庆祝美国银行北京分行的顺利剪彩和开业!

I am so thrilled and happy to see this modern office,

看到这样一个现代化的办公室时,

and I am pleased to know

我感到很振奋,

that the Bank of America has opened another branch in China. 并且很高兴地了解到美国银行在中国又建立了一家新分行。

As the relationships between the People's Republic of China 随着当今中美关系

and the United States strengthen more and more each day,

的不断加强,

having this new branch means a great deal to the economy of both countries.

这家分行的设立将对两国经济有着重要的意义。

I hope you will be able to do a good business with Chinese

我希望你们能够与包括中国在内的

as well as customers of other countries,

所有客户建立良好的关系,

and wish you all the best for success in this wonderful new branch!

在此我对这家分行致以良好祝愿,祝生意兴隆!

And so, my fellow Americans:

因此,我的美国同胞们,

ask not what your country can do for you-

不要问你们的国家能为你们做些什么,

ask what you can do for your country.

而应该问一问你们能为你们的国家做些什么。

My fellow citizens of the world:

世界各国的公民们,

ask not what America will do for you,

不要问美国能为你们做些什么

but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

要问一问我们一起能为人类的自由做些什么。

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world,

最后,不管你是美国公民还是其他国家的公民,

ask of us here the same high standards of strength

请以同样的高标准要求我们吧,

and sacrifice which we ask of you.

就像我们要求你们那样,也要求我们贡献出力量,With a good conscience our only sure reward,

作出牺牲吧!让我们率领着我们所热爱的祖国,

with history the final judge of our deeds,

奋勇前进吧!问心无愧将是我们惟一能得到的报酬,let us go forth to lead the land we love,

历史将是我们业绩的最后裁判。

asking His blessing and His help,

我们祈求上帝的保佑和帮助,

but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own. 但我们知道,在这个世界上,上帝的事业要靠我们来实现。

Go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama,

让我们回到密西西比去,回到阿拉巴马去,

go back to South Carolina,

回到南卡罗采纳去,

go back to Georgia,

回到佐治亚去,

go back to Louisiana,

回到路易斯安那去,

go back to the slums and ghettos of our northern cities,

回到我们北方城市中的贫民区和少数民族居住区去,knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. 我们坚信这种状况是能够也必将会改变的。

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair.

我们不要陷入绝望的深渊中

I say to you today, my friends,

朋友们,今天我对你们说,

so even though we face the difficulties of the day and tomorrow,

尽管今天和明天我们都面临着种种困难,

I still have a dream.

但我仍然有一个梦想。

It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

这个梦想是深深扎根于美国的梦想中的。

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up

我梦想有一天,这个国家会站立起来,

and live out the true meaning of its creed:

真正实现其信条的真谛:

we hold these truth to be self-evident:that all men are created equal."

"我们认为这些真理是不言而喻的:人人生而平等;" " I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia

我梦想有一天,在佐治亚的红山上,

the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners 昔日奴隶的儿子将能够和昔日奴隶主的儿子

will be able to sit down together at a table of brotherhood.

坐在一起,共叙兄弟情谊。

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi,

我梦想有一天,甚至在密西西比州

a (desert) state, swelte ring with the heat of injustice,

这个正义匿迹、

sweltering with the heat of oppression,

压迫成风的地方,

will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

也变成自由和正义的绿洲。

I have a dream that my four little children

我梦想有一天,我的四个孩子

will one day live in a nation

能生活在一个不是以他们的肤色,

where they will not be judged by the color of their skin

而是以他们的品格优劣

but by the content of their character.I have a dream today.

来评价他们的国家里,我今天有一个梦想。

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama,

我梦想有一天,阿拉巴马州能够有所转变,

with its governor having his lips dripping

尽管该州州长现在仍然满口异议,

with the words of interposition and nullification,

反对联邦法令,但有朝一日,

one day right here in Alabama little black boys and black girls 阿拉巴马州这里的黑人男孩和女孩

will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls 就能与白人男孩和女孩情同骨肉

as sisters and brothers.I have a dream today.

携手并进。我今天有一个梦想。

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted,

我梦想有一天,

Every hill and mountain shall be made low.

幽谷上升,

the rough places will be made plain,

高山下降,

and the crooked places will be made straight,

坎坷曲折之路化为坦途,

and the glow of the Lord shall be revealed,

主的荣耀显露,

and all flesh shall see it together.This is our hope.

普照天地人间。这就是我们的希望。

This is the faith that I go back to the South with.

我怀着这种信念回到南方。

With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain

有了这个信念,我们就能从绝望之峰

of despair a stone of hope.

劈出一块希望之石。

With this faith we will be able to

有了这个信念,

transform the jangling discords of our nation

我们就能把这个国家刺耳的争吵,

into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood.

转化为一支洋溢手足之情的优美交响曲。

With this faith we will be able to work together,to pray together,

有了这个信念,我们就能一起工作,一起祈祷,

to struggle together'.to go to jail together,

一起斗争,一起坐牢,

to stand up for freedom together,knowing that we will be free one day.

一起维护自由;因为我们知道,终有一天,我们是会自由的。

China and America Usher in the New Century Together 中非携手共进新世纪

Excellencies,

阁下,

Ladies and Gentlemen,

女士们,先生们

In this golden autumn of October,

此金秋十月,

we are gathering here in Beijing for the Forum on 我们在北京欢聚一堂,

China-Africa Co-operation Ministerial Conference 举行2000年北京

Beijing 2000.

中非合作部长级会议论坛。

This is the first of its kind in the history of

这是中非关系史上的

Sino-African relationships.

首次论坛。

On behalf of the Chinese government and people 我代表中国政府和人民,

and in my own name,

并以个人名义,

I wish to extend our warm welcome

向远道而来的各国贵宾

to all our distinguished guests coming from afar

表示热烈的欢迎,

and express my sincere congratulations

对论坛的成功开幕

on the successful convocation of the Forum.

表示衷心的祝贺!

To establish a fair and reasonable new international (applause)

鼓掌。

公建立公正、合理的

Political and economic order is a lofty cause

国际政治、经济新秩序

benefiting all mankind.

是造福于全人类的崇高事业,

Despite twists and turns on the road ahead,

尽管前面的道路是曲折的,

there are bright prospects for this cause.

但前途是光明的。

So long as we work together tirelessly.

只要我们一起不断努力,

we will surely achieve the great goals

我们一定能实现

that we have been pursuing together

我们共同追求的目标,

and accomplish the lofty cause

实现我们倡导的

that we have been promoting.

崇高事业。

Thank you.

谢谢!

China has an Olympic Dream

中国有个奥林匹克梦

Everybody has a dream.

每个人都有一个梦想。

Martin Luther King has a dream

马丁·路德·全有一个梦想一一

and we can all recall his famous Civil Rights speech.

我们都能回忆起他着名的人权演讲。

Phil Knight had a dream and now the whole world knows

菲尔骑士有一个梦想一一现在全世界人民都知道了

his Nike slogan, "Just do it".

他的耐克的口号:"只管做吧!"

China also has a dream, an Olympic dream.

挑中国也同样有一个梦想,一个奥林匹克梦想

A hundred years ago. a newspaper in Tianjin

一百年以前,天津出版的一份报纸

Published an article about China's Olympic dream.

刊登了中国奥林匹梦的文章,

These challenging questions were raised.

给当时的中国提出了三个很有挑战性的问题。

The first,

首先,

when can China send a team to the Olympics?

什么时候中国能派第一支队伍参加奥运会?

The second,

其次,

when can China win an Olympic gold medal?

什么时候,中国人能赢得第一块金牌?

The third,

第三,

when can China host an Olympic Games?

什么时候中国能主办奥运会?

As you all know,

公众所周知,

our country has answered the first two.

我们已经回答了前两个问题。

China sent its team nearly 70 years ago

中国于70多年前就派她的第一支代表队参加了奥运会,and won its first gold medal in the 1984 Los Angeles Games. 并在1984年的洛杉矶奥运会上赢得了第一块全牌。Since then, we have all been hoping to answer the third.

从那一刻起,我们就企盼着回答第三个问题。

Earlier this year,

今年早些时候,

China started its final bid for hosting

中国开始了申办2008年奥运会的

the 2008 Olympic Games. 后续工作,

our passion is to realize

我们的热情将谱写我们

the last part of our Olympic dream.

奥林匹克梦的最后一部曲。

That dream guided our first bid eight years ago.

这个梦想引导我们在8 年前进行了第一次申办活动,No Chinese will soon forget the disappointment

所有的中国人都不会忘记

when it burst!

那梦想破碎时的失望。

However, China's commitment to the Olympic movement 然而,中国对奥林匹克运动的热情

has revived the dream.

又重新点燃了梦想的火炬。

As you know,

大家都知道,

China increased its participation in Sydney and

中国队积极参与悉尼奥运

brought home unparalleled success with 28 gold medals. 并捧回了史无前例的28 枚金牌。

In the past eight years,

在过去的8年中,

China has spared no efforts

中国不遗余力地

to host international sporting events

举办各种国际性的体育赛事,

and create a green environment for our Olympic dream.

为我们的奥林匹克梦创造绿色环境。

It seems everyone is now trying to contribute

似乎每个人都在为我们的绿色

to our Green Olympic bid.

申奥贡献力量

Even my 12-year-old cousin from Beijing

连我北京12岁的表妹

is doing her part.

都在尽她的责任--

When she visited my hometown

她春节

during the Spring Festival,

来我家的时候,

she proudly told me she is part of the

骄傲地告诉我,她是

"Green Angels Campaign." Then,

"绿色天使活动"的一员。然后,

as if making an announcement at a conference,

像在会上宣布决定那样,

she declared every Sunday,

她宣布,每个星期天,

she joins her Green Angels Group

她都参加绿色天使团活动,

and spends two hours collecting litter in a park.

在公园里捡两个小时垃圾,

I felt dubious,

我很怀疑,

because I know she seldom does anything at home

因为我知道,她在家里很少用

with her "tender little hands.

她那双"娇嫩的小手"做事,

" Let alone collecting litter! However,

更别提捡垃圾了!然而,

her parents confirmed and supported

她爸爸妈妈答应了,

their daughter's efforts.

并支持他们的女儿这样做。

Beyond the recent personal .

除个人参与外,

the whole country has for many years

很多年来,整个国家一直都在为此

been laying foundations for this vision.

而打基础,

We are the global village,

我们是地球村里人口最多的国家,

yet in the past two decades,

但在过去的二十年中,

we have made great social and economic progress.

我们在社会和经济发展中取得了巨大的成就。

For the first time,

我们第一次

instead of worrying about food,

不用为食物担忧,

we now can choose from a wide variety of hypermarkets 我们可以到超市和

and restaurants for the first time,

餐馆里慢慢挑选;

instead of concerns about a roof to shelter us,

不再为我们的住所担心,

many are now buying their own apartments.

许多人都能购买自己的公寓。

So, for a whole country,

对中国,

China has regarded the opportunity to host the Olympics 我们把举办奥运的机会

as a symbol of prosperity

视为国家繁荣的象征,

and also as a symbol of ration

也是跟国际

in the international community.

接轨的象征,

This may also explain 这也可以解释

why so many Chinese were moved to tears each time

为什么这么多的中国人当从电视上

the TV showed our national flag

看到我们的国旗从奥运体育馆升起的时候

being raised in an Olympic stadium.

会激动得流泪。

Those Olympic achievements illustrate

这些成绩讲述了

how the Chinese dragon is waking.

东方巨龙是怎样醒来的。

Even my young cousin is waking to her responsibility

甚至我的表妹也意识到,

to sacrifice study time and dirty her hands to see

她牺牲她的学习时间,弄脏她的小手,

this dream fulfilled of hosting an Olympic Games.

为了见证我们奥林匹克梦想的实现。

Everyone feels overjoyed when a great dream comes true. 当伟大梦想实现的时候,每个人都欢欣鼓舞,

I will feel very happy if I can realize my dream today:

如果我能够实现我今天的梦想

to win this competition.

赢得此次比赛,

The Chinese people will feel rewarded

我也将非常高兴。

if they can win the bid this July

如果中国人民能赢得7 月的胜利

and realize their Olympic dream,

实现我们上百年的奥休匹克梦想,

a century-old dream.

我们将会感觉到,这是一种回报。

But like all dreams,

但像所有的梦一样,

you never know the ending until the last minute.

只有到最后一刻,你才会知道它的结局,

So, if I could add something more to Beijing's bid.

所以,如果我能为北京申奥作点什么的话,

I would simply say: "Hey, world,

我只想简单的说:"嘿,全世界人民,

now is the time to let us 'JUST DO IT'!"

现在是让我们'做'的时候啦!"

Thank you for dreaming with me!

谢谢你们和我一起体验梦境

From a Speech-writer's Mouth

演讲稿撰稿者谈演讲

Someone once said,

有人曾经说过:

"Your mouth and your mind are wonderful things.

"人的嘴巴和脑子是非常奇妙的东西

They start working the minute you're born and never stop...

最新李阳疯狂英语突破语法

第一章 动词时态 我爱时态 中文没有时态,动词也不用变化,时态也就成了中国人学英语的最大障碍。但每种语言都有自己的 特色,正是因为时态的变化,才让英语具有独特的魅力。让我们来帮助你真正掌握时态,经过一段时间 的操练,你就会发现,使用各种各样的时态来表达你生活中的各种事情实在是再好不过了。 我爱时态 我爱一般现在时: I love grammar. 我爱一般过去时: I hated grammar before. 我爱一般将来时: I will be a grammar master. 我爱过去将来时: I thought I would never learn grammar well. 我爱现在进行时: I’m working on my grammar now. 我爱过去进行时: I was struggling with my grammar . 我爱将来进行时: I will be speaking with perfect grammar. 我爱现在完成时: I’ve studied grammar for ten years. 我爱过去完成时: I had forgotten all the grammar I learned for exams. 我爱现在完成进行时: I’ve been studying grammar for ten years, but I still can’t speak English. 1、一般现在时——表示现在的特征或经常性动作 王牌经典句Most Classical Sentences Top 1: I like English very much. 我非常喜欢英语。 Top 2: I’m Chinese. I’m from Beijing. 我是中国人,我来自北京。 Top 3: I hope you enjoy your stay here. 我希望你在这里过得愉快。 wrong with you? You look terrible. A: What’s

李阳疯狂英语作文必背13篇已经排版

第1篇 Summer Holiday Part-time Job During the summer holiday of 2005, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home and watching TV. So I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks. The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way. After all, I stuck to it with my determination. Finally, I finished the job before the new school term began. Now, I understand what labor means. I think it was really a successful experience. 【参考译文】 [1] 2005年的暑假,我觉得应该做些有意义的事,而不是呆在家里看电视。所以我在肯德基快餐店找了份做清洁的工作。我每天早上很早就开始工作,晚上很晚才回家。我每天工作7个小时,连续做了3个星期。 [2] 那份工作辛苦、无聊并且似乎永无止境,弄得我疲惫不堪差点中途放弃。但我终究还是靠着意志力坚持了下来。 [3] 最后,我在新学年开始前结束了这份工作。 [4] 现在,我明白了劳动的意义。我觉得那真是一次成功的经历。

李阳疯狂英语励志名言

李阳疯狂英语励志名言 1.使我们痛苦的东西在真正锻造我们。 What pains us trains us. 2.成功没有电梯,只有一步一个脚印的楼梯。 There is no elevator to success—only stairs. 3.成功的秘密在于始终如一地忠于目标。 The secret of success is constancy to purpose. 4.成功来自于克服困难的斗争。 Success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties. 5.只有在字典中,成功才会出现在工作之前。 The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. 6.除辛勤工作之外,我别无成功的秘诀。 I have no secret of success but hard work. 7.人们总是问我是否知道成功的奥秘,能否可以告诉别人怎样才能使他们的梦想成为现实。我的回答是:成功和实现梦想的诀窍是努力工作。成功是干出来的,不是想出来的。 People often ask me if I know the secret of success,and if I could tell others how to make their dreams come true.My answer is,you do it by working. 8.做最好的打算,做最坏的准备。/(励志 https://www.360docs.net/doc/ce15884407.html,)从最好的地方着想,从最坏的地方准备。 Hope for the best,but prepare for the worst. 9.这个世界上只有一种成功,那就是能够以自己的方式度过自己的一生。 There is only one success—to be able to spend your life in your own way. 10.肤浅的人相信运气,而成功的第一秘诀是自信。 Shallow men believe in luck.Self-trust is the first secret of success. 11.人不是为失败而生存的。 Man is not made for defeat. 12.生活很艰苦,但你可以更加强大。 Life is tough,but you can be tougher. 13.当你停止尝试的时候,你就完全失败了。 You make the failure complete when you stop trying.

李阳疯狂英语拿手好戏卡全集(1)

李阳疯狂英语拿手好戏卡全集(一) 第一拿手好戏:社交性寒暄的全面总结 1. A: How are you doing? B: I'm doing fine/OK/pretty well/great/super/terrific/so-so. 或: Not bad. /The same as ever. /I can't complain too much. (我不能太抱怨。/还不错。) B: Terrible. I've had a headache all morning. 2. A: How's it going? B: Fine. /Pretty good. A: How's everything with you/going? B: Well, I'm still alive and kicking. /So far so good. 3. A: How've you been? (你近来怎么样?) B: All right. 或: Not much lately. 4. A: How are things with you/going? B: Great. 或: I'm just taking one day at a time. (我只是过一天算一天。) 5. A: What's happening? (原意为"有什么事",现在已演变成"你好吗?" A: What's happening with you these days? B: Nothing much. (没什么。) 6. A: What's new?/What's up? B: Not much. / Nothing in particular. / Nothing special. 7. A: Anything interesting happening? 8. A: How are you (are they/is she /is he) getting along? (近来如何?)包括事业、健康状况等等! B: Keeping busy. Yourself? 9. A: How do you feel today? B: I feel like a new man. 还有两个特别地道的问候是*What's going on? 和*What are you up to? 都表示"你在忙些什么?",在美国电影中常听到。 ★ 下面提供大量实用"废话",让你成为人际交往公关大师! l Are you making progress? l Did you sleep soundly last night. l Have you gotten over your cold? l How come you look so tired? l Why are you in such a good mood? l I just stopped by to say hello. l What a pleasant surprise running into you. l I'm glad I ran into you. Where have you been hiding lately? l I've been thinking about you lately. Let's talk over coffee. l You're just the man I want to see. l I haven't seen you for ages/in years/for a long time. l It's nice to see you again. Have you changed jobs? l How was your trip to New York? l What has kept you so busy? 第二拿手好戏:和陌生人相识相知相交-非凡的能力

《李阳疯狂英语_突破语法》全文-(省纸打印版)

《李阳疯狂英语》 《突破语法》 We're sick of boring grammar! Grammar is just like a bottomless sea.;我们厌倦了枯燥的语法!语法如浩瀚的海洋, You are simply turned offonce you read a grammar book!;一拿起语法书,学习英语的兴趣荡然无存! We are sick of those sentences fabricated for grammar teaching.;我们厌倦了专门为语法造出来的句子! Once we leave the school,those lfeless sentences become sheer rubbish.;一离开教室那此句子就变成了垃圾,显得苍白无力 Li Yang Crazy English gives you a brand new concept;;李阳疯狂英语给你一个全新的概念; Conquer English grammar through practical and beautiful sentences!;用最实用的句子、最精彩的对话全面突破语法难点Each grammar point is given vibrant,exciting dialogues or sentences;每条语法配数个生动、有趣的对话或句子! Just practice crazily and blurt it out! Throw away your boring grammar books!;疯狂操练,脱口而出!抛开无聊的语法书本, Forget about those dull grammar explanations!;摆脱乏味的语法解释, Put aside those sentences that even foreigners wonder at!;抛弃那此连外国人都不懂的句子! Grammar is no more than speaking!;学语法就是这么简单扼要!只不过是说说而已! We are both grammar experts and communication kings!;我们既是语法专家,更是沟通高手! 第一章动词时态; I love grammar. I hated grammar before I will be a grammar master.;我爱一般现在时: 我爱一般过去时:我爱一般将来时: I thought I would never learn grammar well.;我爱过去将来时: I'm working on my grammar now. I was struggling with my grammar .;我爱现在进行 时:我爱过去进行时: I will be speaking with perfect grammar. I've studied grammar for ten years.;我爱将来 进行时:我爱现在完成时: I had forgotten all the grammar I learned for exams.;我爱过去完成时: I've been studying grammar for ten years, but I still can't speak English.;我爱现在完成进 行时: 1、一般现在时--表示现在的特征或经 常性动作; Top 1: I like English very much.; 我 非常喜欢英语。 Top 2: I'm Chinese. I'm from Beijing.;我 是中国人,我来自北京 Top 3: I hope you enjoy your stay here.;我 希望你在这里过得愉快 1.A:What's wrong with you? You look terrible.;你怎么了?看上去脸色很差。 B:I have a serious problem. I need your advice and support.;我碰到了大问题.我需要你 的忠告和支持。 2.A:My boss is in a bad mood today.;我老 板今天情绪不佳。 B: Really? My boss is in a bad mood every day!;真的吗?我老板每天情绪都不好。 3.A:How do I look? B:Fantastic!;我看 起来怎么样?太棒了! 【额外奉献】(1)It is very hot today.;今天 很热。 (2)You look nice in that dress.;你穿那条裙 子很漂亮。[每天都可以用的表扬.] (3)My mother gets up very early every morning.;我妈妈每天都很早起床。【我妈妈 就是这样!】 (4)I don't know much about China, but I want to know more.;我不太了解中国,但我想 知道更多。【外国人都有这种强烈的渴望!】 (5)I really like Chinese food.;我真的很喜 欢中国食物。 (6)I'm crazy about learning English.;我非 常热爱学英语。【我的朋友都是这样!】 (7)I work for an international company.;我 在一家国际公司工作。【非常遗憾,很多国际 大公司的职员连这个句子都说不好!】 (8)Jim learns quickly. Jim's brother Bob learns very slowly.;吉姆学东西很快。吉姆的 弟弟鲍勃学东西很慢。 (9)The bus runs every 10 minutes.;这路公 共汽车每10分钟开一班。 (10)I'm not interested in sports.;我对运动 不感兴趣。 (11)Does she enjoy her job?(Do you enjoy your job? Do they enjoy their job? );她喜欢她 的工作吗? (12)Do you know how late the store is open; 你知道这店开到几点钟吗 特别奉献:三最短文突破第三人称单数 A Very Outgoing Person;一个开朗外向的人 (1) Alice is a very outgoing person. She spends a lot of time with her friends.;(1)爱丽丝 是个非常外向的人。很多时间她和她的朋友 们一起共度。 She goes to parties. She goes to movies. And she goes to nightclubs.;她去聚会,去电影 院,她还去夜总会。 She takes a Crazy English class every weekend.;每个周末她去参加疯狂英语的课 程。 She knows everyone in her class. She's very popular.;她认识班里的每个人,她很受欢 迎。 (2) She also likes sports very much. She plays basketball. She plays baseball.;(2)她也很 喜欢运动。她打篮球、打棒球、 She plays volleyball. And she also plays golf.;打排球,她还打高尔夫球。 She's very athletic and she loves being outside.;她很喜欢运动,而且热爱户外生活。 (3) Alice doesn't stay home alone very often. She doesn't read many books.;(3爱丽丝 很少一个人呆在家里。她不怎么读书, She doesn't watch TV. She doesn't listen to music.;不看电视,不听音乐, And she doesn't talk on the phone. She's very active.;也不用电话跟人聊天。她很活跃。 She doesn't like to waste her time inside.; 她不喜欢把时间浪费在室内。 (4) As you can see, Alice is a very outgoing person.;(4)你可以看出,爱丽丝是个非常开朗 外向的人。 She's energetic and healthy. She has a lot of friends.;她精力充沛、身体健康。她有很多朋 友。 I enjoy her company very much. Everyone loves Alice.;我喜欢跟她在一起。人人都喜欢 爱丽丝。 再奉送给大家另一篇短文这里面既有第 三人称单数也有其他人称,操练时一定要注 意其中的区别:; (1) My sister and I are very different. I'm a teacher. She's a doctor.;(1)我姐姐和我是两个完 全不同的人。我是个老师她是个医生。 I live in Guangzhou. She lives in Shanghai. I have a small house in the suburbs.;我住在广 州,她住在上海我在郊区有间小房子, She has a large apartment in the city. I'm poor. She's very rich!;她在市区有套大公寓。 我很穷,她很富有。 My father likes me. My mother likes my sister.;我父亲喜欢我,我母亲喜欢我姐姐。 (2) I'm married. She's single. She doesn't want to get married.;2)我结婚了,她还单身一

李阳疯狂英语经典美文13篇_你我他_新浪博客

[转载]英语作文高考成功之路——李阳疯狂英语经典美文13篇_你我他_新浪博客 博客首页微博:最火交流工具看明星动态登录注册发博文博文不怕上当的我 ht 原文地址:英语作文高考成功之路——李阳疯狂英语经典美文13篇作者:陈胜 【李阳疯狂英语经典范文1+++暑假打工】 Summer Holiday Part-time Job During the summer holiday of 2005, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home and watching TV. So I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks. The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way. After all, I stuck to it with my determination. Finally, I finished the job before the new school term began. Now, I understand what labor means. I think it was really a successful experience. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 【李阳疯狂英语经典范文2+++欢迎美国代表团】 American Students' Visit Boys and girls, May I have your attention, please? About fifty American students will come to visit our school on October the 22nd. We'll meet them at the school gate at 8:30 a.m. At 9:00, we'll take them to the conference room, where a gettogether will be held. After that, we'll show them around our botanical garden and the school run factory. At 11:00, there will be a basketball match on the playground. They'll leave our school at 12:00. We must talk with them in English. Please be friendly and courteous to them. Remember, we not only stand for our school, but also stand for China. Thank you.Hope you have a good time. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 【李阳疯狂英语经典范文3+++广告与现代生活 Advertisements in Our Life (1)We live in a world of advertisements. We see hear them everywhere. No one can avoid being influenced byadvertisements. Radio, television and computers have made itpossible for advertisements to attract millions of people. Therefore, it has become an important part of our daily life. (2)On one hand, advertising greatly promotes sales; on the other hand, in their efforts to tell people about products and events, advertisements provide us with a large amount of the latest information. Meanwhile, to make an advertisement, a lot of people will have to work together. So with the development of advertising, a lot of jobs are being created. (3) In a word, advertising is an important business. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

李阳疯狂英语经典句子

1.使我们痛苦的东西在真正锻造我们。 What pains us trains us. 2.成功没有电梯,只有一步一个脚印的楼梯。 There is no elevator to success—only stairs. 3.成功的秘密在于始终如一地忠于目标。 The secret of success is constancy to purpose. 4.成功来自于克服困难的斗争。 Success grows out of struggles to overcome difficulties. 5.只有在字典中,成功才会出现在工作之前。 The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work. 6.除辛勤工作之外,我别无成功的秘诀。 I have no secret of success but hard work. 7.人们总是问我是否知道成功的奥秘,能否可以告诉别人怎样才能使他们的梦想成为现实。我的回答是:成功和实现梦想的诀窍是努力工作。成功是干出来的,不是想出来的。 People often ask me if I know the secret of success,and if I could te ll others how to make their dreams come true.My answer is,you do it b y working. 8.做最好的打算,做最坏的准备。/从最好的地方着想,从最坏的地方准备。Hope for the best,but prepare for the worst. 9.这个世界上只有一种成功,那就是能够以自己的方式度过自己的一生。 There is only one success—to be able to spend your life in your own way. 10.肤浅的人相信运气,而成功的第一秘诀是自信。 Shallow men believe in luck.Self-trust is the first secret of success . 11.人不是为失败而生存的。 Man is not made for defeat. 12.生活很艰苦,但你可以更加强大。 Life is tough,but you can be tougher. 13.当你停止尝试的时候,你就完全失败了。 You make the failure complete when you stop trying. 14.心怀伟大的理想,你将会变得伟大。 Think great thoughts and you will be great! 15.要想成为伟大的领导者就必须有伟大的希望。 To be a great leader,you must have great hopes! 16.如果你想成功,不要去刻意追求。只要你干自己热爱的工作并相信它,成功自然会到来。 Don′t aim for success if you want it;just do what you love and belie ve in,and it will come naturally. 17.伟大的希望造就伟大的人物。

李阳疯狂英语---13篇高考英语经典范文(2011-5-9)

(高考作文模板)李阳疯狂英语---13篇高考英语经典范文 1.成功之路第一篇:暑假打工 文体:记叙文 【题目要求】 暑假过后,你的外籍教师要同学们汇报自己假期所从事的社会活动和自己的感想。请写一书面材料交给外教: 你在2005年暑假到一家肯德基(KFC)快餐店做保洁员(cleaner)工作,你每天工作7个小时,为期3周,这项工作辛苦且枯燥,并使你感到非常的疲惫,这几乎使你半途放弃。在新学期开始之前,你终于坚持完成了这项工作,并且认识到了劳动(labor)的意义,你认为这是一次成功的体验。 注意:1。必须用第一人称;2。字数100个左右 Summer Holiday Part-time Job [1] During the summer holiday of 2005, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home and watching TV. So I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks. [2] The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way. After all, I stuck to it with my determination. [3] Finally, I finished the job before the new school term began. [4] Now, I understand what labor means. I think it was really a successful experience. 2. 成功之路第二篇:广告与现代生活 文体:议论文 【题目要求】 请根据以下提供的要点写一篇议论文,阐述一下广告业已经成为当今社会很重要的一种行业,词数100字左右。 (1)生活中充斥着各种各样的广告,广播、电视及电脑使广告成为我们日常生活中的一个重要部分。 (2)广告不仅能促销,还能提供我们需要的各种最新消息。 (3)广告行业还创造了很多的就业机会。 Advertisements in Our Life [1] We live in a world of advertisements. We see and hear them everywhere. No one can avoid being influenced by advertisements. Radio, television and computers have made it possible for advertisements to attract the attention of millions of people. Therefore, it has become an important part of our daily life. [2] On one hand, advertising greatly promotes sales,on the other hand, in their efforts to tell people about products and events, advertisements provide us with a large amount of the latest information. Meanwhile, to make an advertisement, a lot of people will have to work together. So with the development of advertising a lot of jobs are being created. [3] In a word, advertising is an important business.

李阳疯狂英语 口语突破 单词 1

achieve v. 完成;实现;达到 No one can achieve anything without effort. 没有人能不劳而获。 Set a goal and work on it till you achieve it. 定下目标,为之努力直到你实现你的目标。 Our company has achieved all its goals this year. 我们公司今年已经实现了所有的奋斗目标。 Everyone wants to achieve something in life. 每个人都想在一生中有所作为。 I hope to achieve all my goals soon. 我希望尽快达到所有目标。 If you believe it,you can achieve it. 如果你相信,你就能做到。 I know I can achieve success if I keep on trying. 我知道,如果我不断尝试,我就会获得成功。 Good English will help us achieve modernization. 流利的英语有助于我们实现现代化。 He achieved a great deal because he was a hard worker. 他取得成功是他努力的结果。 Keep a record of all your achievements,no matter how small. 记录下你所有的成绩,不论有多小。 You should be proud of your achievement. 你应该为你的成就感到自豪。 I'm never satisfied with my achievements.I always want to do more. 我从来不满足于我的成绩。我总想要做得更多。 China has had a lot of achievements in the past year. 在过去一年中,中国取得了很多成就。 agree v. 同意,赞成 I agree with you. 我同意你(的意见)。 I couldn't agree more. 我非常同意。 Is he going to agree to our suggestion? 他会同意我们的意见吗? He agreed to my idea. 他接受了我的意见。 She can't agree to your demands. 她不可能接受你的要求。 I find it impossible to agree to your terms. 我认为不可能接受你们的条件。 Tom agree to do the work. 汤姆答应做这件工作。 My friends agreed to lend me the money. 我的朋友们答应借钱给我。 Do you agree with him about/on that matter? 关于那件事,你同意他的意见吗? I don't agree with a single word that you have said. 你说的话我一个字都不赞成。 She agreed with his plan. 她赞成这个计划。

李阳疯狂英语高考作文成功之路

目录 Content 成功之路第一篇:暑假打工 Summer Holiday Part-time Job 成功之路第二篇:广告与现代生活 Advertisements in Our Life 成功之路第三篇:口头通知——欢迎美国代表团 American Student’s Visit 成功之路第四篇:写好英语作文的秘密 Secrets to Write a Beautiful Article 成功之路第五篇:经典求职信 Job Hunting 成功之路第六篇:学生是否应该参加体育锻炼 Whether Students should Take Physical Exercise 成功之路第七篇:因特网的作用 On the Internet 成功之路第八篇:经典图表描述 The Red Star Television Factory 成功之路第九篇:农村儿童失学问题 Rural Education 成功之路第十篇:网络学校 New Century Net-school 成功之路第十一篇:北京奥运 Beijing Olympic Games 成功之路第十二篇:学生是否有必要带手机去学校 Mobile Phones at School 李阳老师特别奉献:英语是我最喜欢的科目 English Is My Favorite Subject 李阳疯狂英语高考作文成功之路 秘诀一:背诵一篇经典范文胜过自己写十篇文章。 秘诀二:背诵最好的方法就是随身携带!利用每天大量的零碎时间疯狂操练,你

一定能成功! 秘诀三:记不住和智商没有任何关系,每个人都是伟大的天才!记不住的唯一原因就是:重复得远远不够! 秘诀四:天才的秘诀就是:通过反复的练习,把一件事情做到炉火纯青的境界! 成功之路第一篇:暑假打工 文体:记叙文 【题目要求】 暑假过后,你的外籍教师要同学们汇报自己假期所从事的社会活动和自己的感想。请写一书面材料交给外教: 你在2005年暑假到一家肯德基(KFC)快餐店做保洁员(cleaner)工作,你每天工作7个小时,为期3周,这项工作辛苦且枯燥,并使你感到非常的疲惫,这几乎使你半途放弃。 在新学期开始之前,你终于坚持完成了这项工作,并且认识到了劳动(labor)的意义,你认为这是一次成功的体验。 注意: 1.必须用第一人称 2.字数100个左右 【李阳疯狂英语经典范文】 Summer Holiday Part-time Job [1] During the summer holiday of 2005, I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home and watching TV. So I got a job at a KFC fast food restaurant and worked there as a cleaner. Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening. I worked 7 hours a day for three weeks. [2] The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way. After all, I stuck to it with my determination. [3] Finally, I finished the job before the new school term began. [4] Now, I understand what labor means. I think it was really a successful experience. 成功之路第二篇:广告与现代生活 文体:议论文 【题目要求】 请根据以下提供的要点写一篇议论文,阐述一下广告业已经成为当今社会很

李阳疯狂英语100句

疯狂英语100句 不断的小成就感。“量变”(一个句子一个句子地积累)肯定是痛苦的,但每当你脱口而出一个句子的时候,你应该感到很自豪,因为很多英语学了十多年的人还说不出几句象样的句子。不要急!记住:学一句算一句,说一句顶十句。 1.How are you doing?(你好吗?) 2.I'm doing great.(我过得很好。) 3.What's up?(出什幺事了/你在忙些什幺/怎幺了?) 4.Nothing special.(没什幺特别的。) 5.Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不见了。) 6.So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。) 7.Things couldn't be better.(一切顺利。) 8.How about yourself?(你自己呢?) 9.Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。) 10.Are you making progress?(有进展吗?) 11.May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?) 12.I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。) 13.I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在这里过得愉快。) 14.Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。) 15.That's a great idea!(好主意!) 16.Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。) 17.I'm glad to have met you.(很高兴遇到你。) 18.Don't forget us.(别忘了我们。) 19.Keep in touch.(保持联系。) 20.I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。) 21.Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。) 22.Same to you.(彼此彼此。) 23.Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。) 24.Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。) 25.Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。) 26.Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。) 27.I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。) 28.You're always welcome.(别客气/不用谢) 29.Forget it.(算了吧) 30.It was my pleasure.(不用谢。) 31.I made a mistake.(我弄错了。) 32.I'm terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。) 33.I must apologize!(我必须道歉!) 34.I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。) 35.It's not your fault.(那不是你的错。) 36.Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。) 37.What do you do?(你做什幺工作?) 38.How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?) 39.I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。) 40.I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)

相关文档
最新文档