工程现场英语500句

工程现场英语500句
工程现场英语500句

工程建设现场英语500句

问候和介绍(36句)

GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS

1 How do you do? 你好吗?(初次见面)

2 How are you? 你好吗?(日常见面)

3 Fine, thanks. 很好,谢谢。

4 I am very well, thank you. 我很好,谢谢你。

5 Good morning Mr. Jack. 早安,贾克先生。

6 Good afternoon Miss Mary. 午安,玛利小姐。

7 Good evening Dr John. 晚安,约翰博士。

8 Very pleased to meet you, you are welcome.

见到你很高兴,欢迎你。

9 I am very glad to see you. 我很高兴见到你。

10 Welcome to China. 欢迎你到中国来。

11 Welcome to our job site. 欢迎你到我们工地来。

12 For our friendship and cooperation, I wish we shall have a friendly cooperation in coming da ys.

祝愿友谊与合作,希望今后友好共事。

13 Let us work together for our common job.

让我们为共同的事业一起工作吧!

14 Happy New year! 新年快乐!

15 Happy Spring Festival! 春节快乐!

16 Merry Christmas! 圣诞节愉快!

17 Congratulations to your National Day!

祝贺你们的国庆节!

18 Happy birthday to you! 祝你生日快乐!

19 Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Li Han.

请允许我介绍自己,我的名字叫李汉。

20 Please allow me to introduce a fellow of mine, Mr.___.

请允许我给你介绍一位我的同事,某先生。

21 I am a manager. (project manager, resident construction manager, construction superintenden t, controller staff member, engineer, technician, economist, supervisor, foreman, worker)

我是经理。(项目经理、驻工地总代表、工地主任、管理员、职员、工程师、技术员、经济员、检查员、工长、工人)。

22 I work in the Chemical Engineering Construction Company.(Construction Department, Inspe ction Section).

我在化工建设公司(施工部、检查科)工作。

23 My technical specialty is civil engineering.(chemical engineering, process, mechanical equip ment ,electrical, instrumentation, piping, welding, furnace building, corrosion prevention, therm al-insulation, heating-ventilation, quality control).

我的技术专业是土建工程。(化工工程、工艺、机械设备、电气、仪表、管道、焊接、筑炉、防腐、保温、采暖通风、质量管理)。

24 What is your specialty?

你的专业是什么?

25 I am a mechanician (electrician, Pipelayer, welder, carpenter, turner, blacksmith, builder, ere ctor, riveter, rigger, concrete worker, engine-driver, repair worker).

我是一个机械钳工。(电工、管工、焊工、木工、车工、锻工、建筑工人、安装工人、铆工、起重工(装配工)、混凝土工、司机、修理工)。

26 What is your nationality? Are you American?(English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Ro manian).

你是什么国籍的?你是美国人吗?(英国人、日本人、德国人、法国人、意大利人、罗马尼亚人)。

27 What is your name? 你的名字叫什么?

28 Can I have your name, please? 请问你的名字?

29 Which department do you belong to? 你在那家公司工作?

30 Which department do you belong to? 你属于那个部门?

31 Kindly give us your advice, please. 请多指教。

32 Thanks for your direction. 感谢你的指导。

33 Good-bye. 再见。

34 See you again. 再见。

35 See you later. 回头见。

36 See you tomorrow. 明天见。

二、交谈语言(24句)

TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGES

37 Do you speak English? 你能讲英语吗?

38 Let us talk English? 让我们用英语交谈吧!

39 I can speak English only a little, do you understand me ?

我只能说一点英语,你能听懂吗?

40 Excuse me; sometimes I make mistakes when I speak English.

请原谅,我讲英语有时会说错。

41 Speak slowly, please. I intend to learn to speak English.

请讲慢一点,我想学着讲一点英语。

42 I am very sorry. I can not speak English very well, but I can read document in English.

我很抱歉,我的英语说得不好,但我能看懂英文资料。

43 Please write down the English words of this for us.

请用英文字写出来给我们看。

44 Write this word in English, please.

请将这字写出英文来。

45 I can not understand you, say it again, please.

我不懂你讲的,请再说一遍。

46 Do you know how we should express the idea in English?

你可知道我们应该如何用英文表达这个意思?

47 What does this word mean? 这字是什么意思?

48 We should like to have an interpreter, let us call him.

我们应该找一个翻译来。

49 Is my pronunciation correct? 我的发音对吗?

50 I have trouble with pronunciation. 我在发音上有困难。

51 How many languages do you speak?

你能讲几种语言?

52 I can read(speak)English only with the help of a dictionary.(tape recorder). 我仅能借助字典(磁带录音机)阅读(讲说)英语。

53 Do you speak Chinese?(Can you write Chinese character?

你能讲汉语吗?你会写汉字吗?

54 Please tell me how to spell the English word.

请告诉我怎样拼读这个英文字。

55 I do not understand, can you repeat it?

我不懂,你能重复一次吗?

56 I can not catch up with you. 我赶不上你。

57 I can follow you. 我能听懂你的话。

58 Let the interpreter continue. 让翻译接着讲。

59 please put the sentence into Chinese (English).

请把这句子译成汉语(英语)。

60 Have you a mind to learn Chinese? 你想学汉语吗?

三、日期和时间(20句)

DATES AND TIMES

61 What month is this? 现在是几月份?

62 This is January.(February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, Nove mber, December).

现在是元月份。(二月、三月、四月、五月、六月、七月、八月、九月、十月、十一月、十二月)。

63 What day is today? 今天是星期几?

64 Today is Sunday.(Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday).

今天是星期日。(一、二、三、四、五、六)

65 What is the date today?

今天是几号?

66 Today is April sixth, nineteen eighty-two.

今天是一九八二年四月六日。

67 What time is it? 现在几点钟?

68 It is six o’clock.现在是六点钟。

69 It is seven past nine. 现在是九点过七分。

70 It is a few minutes after three. 现在是三点过几分。

71 It is a quarter to ten. 现在是十点差一刻。

72 Will you be here at eight o’clock tomorrow?

请你明天八点钟到这里来,行吗?

73 We shall come at half past seven, when will you come?

我们七点半钟来,你什么时间来?

74 We shall be on time, I hope. 我希望我们将按时到达。

75 We get to work at seven thirty every morning and finish working at eleven thirty before noon.

(a.m.)

我们每天早上七点三十分开始工作,到十一点三十分结束工作。(午前)

76 We work from two until six o’clock afternoon (p.m.) every day.

我们每天下午从两点到六点工作。(下午)

77 We have breakfast at seven. 我们七点钟早餐。

78 We have dinner at eleven forty-five.

我们十一点四十五分进午餐。

79 We have supper at six afternoons.

我们下午六点进晚餐。

80 We have a day of rest on Sunday every week.

我们每周星期日休息。

四、天气和环境(20句)

WEATHER AND ENAVIRONMENT

81 It is very fine today, the weather is suitable for our work.

今天天气很好,适合我们工作。

82 It is not at all a nice day. It will get colder.

天气一点也不好,要变冷起来。

83 We can not continue the outdoor work, because it is raining (sleeting) now.

因为现在下雨(雨雪),我们不能继续在室外工作。

84 It is going to snow (hail) tomorrow, some measures must be taken to prevent freezing.

明天将下雪(冰雹),为预防冰冻必须采取一些措施。

85 The lifting work on site will be compelled to stop, owing to the strong wind.(a dense fog ).

由于强风(浓雾),现场起重吊装工作将被迫停止。

86 We have a nap (interval) after lunch in hot season.

热天午餐后,我们有一个午睡(中休)时间。

87 The weather is warm (cold) and sunny (cloudy) here.

这里气候温和(寒冷),阳光充沛(阴天多云)。

88 What is the weather forecast for today?

今天天气预报怎样?

89 The weatherman says,:the highest temperature during the day will be twenty one degrees ce ntigrade(21℃).

天气预报员说:今天白天最高气温为摄氏温度二十一度。

90 The temperature will drop to five above (below) zero tonight.

今晚温度将降到零上(下)五度。

91 It is spring (summer, autumn, winter) time now.

现场是春天。(夏、秋、冬)

92 This road leads to the factory.(Post Office, Telegraph Office, Telephone Booth, Travel Agen cy, Custom House, Bank , Hotel, Restaurant, Department Store, Book Store, Hospital, Theatr

e , Park).

这条路通到工厂。(邮局、电报局、电话间、旅行社、海关、银行、酒店、餐厅、百货商店、书店、医院、戏院、公园)。

93 There is an equipment in front of the building.(behind the water tower, under the pipe rack, o n the floor, inside the steel structure, in the workshop).

在建筑物前面(在水塔后面、在管廊下面、在地面上、在钢结构里面、在车间内)有一台设备。

94 Our construction site is north (south, east, west) of Nanjing, near the Changjiang River.(Yant ze River、 yellow River).

我们的工地在南京以北(南、东、西),靠近长江。(扬子江、黄河)

95 It is about twenty-five kilometers (miles) from here to Lanzhou.

这里离兰州约二十五公里。(哩)

96 It is only a short way, turn left(right) at the next cross street ,and then go straight on.

离这里只有一小段路,到下一个十字路口向左(右)拐,然后一直向前走就到。

97 It is very convenient from here to Shanghai.(Beijing, Tianjing, Guangzhou , Suzhou).

这里到上海(北京、天津、广州、苏州)很方便。

98 You can get there by train.(airplane, ship, bus)

你可以乘火车(飞机、轮船、公共汽车)去。

99 If it should rain tomorrow, the work would be postponed for some days. 如果明天下雨,工作就要延期几天。

100 The climate quite agrees with us. 这气候对我们很适宜。

五、在会议上(34句)

AT THE MEETING

101 Our meeting will be next Tuesday at eight o’clock.

我们的会议将在下星期二八点钟举行。

102 We want to change our meeting from Monday to Wednesday.

我们想把会议由星期一改为星期三。

103 Sit down, please. Have a smoke and a cup of tea.

请坐,请抽烟、喝茶。

104 Which problems shall we discuss today?

我们今天讨论哪些问题?

105 Today we shall discuss the question of hydraulic (pneumatic)test.

今天我们将讨论水压、(气压)试验问题。

106 Please give us your opinion.(point of view, ideas)

请把你的意见(观点、想法)告诉我们。

107 We must know your opinion.

我们必须知道你的意见。

108 We are willing to accept your suggestion.(plan)

我们乐于采纳你的建议(计划)。

109 Your suggestion suits us. We agree.

你的建议适合我们,我们同意。

110 Please forgive me. We have different (opposite) views on this. Our opinion is …

请原谅,我们对此有不同的(相反的)看法。我们的意见是….

111 I am very sorry, but I disagree with you.

我很报歉,我不同意你说的。

112 We should be able to settle this question.

我们应该能够解决这个问题。

113 We would like to hear your opinions.

我们想听一下你的意见。

114 We must act according to the contract.

我们应该按照合同办事。

115 Thanks for the advice, but this is something we have to figure out (workout) ourselves. 感谢你的劝告,但此事我们要自己考虑一下。(解决)

116 I do not see any point in discussing the question any further.

我认为进一步讨论此事没有必要。

117 Let us discuss these problems one by one.(step by step)

让我们一个一个地(一步一步地)讨论这些问题。

118 Do you agree with me? 你同意我吗?

I agree. 我同意。

I disagree. 我不同意。

I agree with you, but with some reservations. 我同意,但有某些保留。

119 I think so. 我想是这样。

I do not think so. 我不这样想。

120 Shall we have a break? 我们休息一下好吗?

121 It is a question which we shall not discuss here.

这个问题我们将不在此讨论。

122 We have not gotten fully determined. 我们尚未完全决定。

123 This is something beyond our comprehension.

这是我们不可理解的事。

124 I regret to say that I can not agree with you.

我很报歉(遗憾),不能同意你。

125 We hold the opinion of our own. 我们坚持我们的意见。

126 Let us decide on this point. 让我们决定这一点。

127 We decide to do so. 我们决定这样办。

128 This problem must be reported to the higher level, they have the final say to make decisions. 这个问题应该呈报上级,由他们作最后决定。

129 Your side will be held responsible for all the consequences arising there from.

由此产生的一切后果由你方负责。

130 Let us draft a resolution about it.

让我们为此起草一项决议。

131 Please sign your name to the minutes of the meeting.

请在会议记录上签字。

132 We shall meet again tomorrow morning.

我们明天早上接着开会。

133 Let us put this matter aside for sometimes, Good-bye.

这事过些时候再说,再见!

134 Your cooperation means much to us.

你们的合作对我们是很重要的。

六、工程项目(20句)

ENGINEERING PROJECT

135 A project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as engineering, p rocurement and transportation, and field construction.

一个工程项目的实施通常可分为几个基本阶段:工程设计、采购和运输、以及现场施工。136 We are building an ethylene plant with an annual capacity of 300,000 metric tons.

我们正在建设一座年产三十万吨的乙烯工厂。

137 The contract number of this project is CJC78-8.

这个项目的合同号是CJC78-8。

138 The Seller (vendor) is Toyo Engineering Corporation (TEC) of Japan.

卖方(卖主)是日本的东洋工程公司。(简称TEC)

139 The Buyer (customer, client) is China National Technical Import Corporation.(CNTIC)

买方(主顾、顾客)是中国技术进口总公司。(简称CNTIC)

140 China National Chemical Construction Corporation (CNCCC) contracts for domestic and o verseas chemical projects.

中国化工建设总公司(简称CNCCC)承包国内和海外的化工工程。

141 We can contract to build turn-key plant, undertake single items of projects as a subcontracto r or provide labor services.

我们可以承建成套工厂或分包单项工程或提供劳务。

142 The ―UHDE‖ Corporation of Federal Germany takes part in this project as a patent licenser. (owner of the know-how)

联邦德国的―伍德‖公司作为一个技术专利执证者(专门技术所有者)参加此项工程。143 Are you the Seller’s Representative on the job site?

你是卖方的现场代表吗?

144 I am the Buyer’s General Representative.(GR)

我是买方的总代表。(简称GR)

145 It is an inquiry (commercial and technical proposal, approval, agreement, protocol, annex, t echnical appendix) about this project.

这是这个项目的询价书。(商务和技术报价书、批准书、协议、会议记录、附加条件、技术附件)

146 There are many information in the technical proposal, which including: process flow, proces s description, capacity of the plant, performance of the product.

技术报价书中有很多资料,包括:工艺流程、工艺说明、生产能力、产品特性等。

147 There are two units (installations) in the contract plant. (within the battery limits)

在合同工厂内(界区范围内)有两个车间。(装置)

148 The project team normally consists of project engineer, design engineer, schedule enginee r, and various specialists.

项目工作组通常包括有项目工程师、设计工程师、计划工程师、以及各类专家。

149 We can evaluate the results of field construction by four criteria, which are quality, time, co st and safety.

我们可以通过四个指标来评价现场施工的成绩,即质量、时间进度、费用和安全。

150 I am responsible for the technical (scheduling, inspection, quality control) work of this proje ct.( area)

我负责这个项目(区域)的技术(技术、检查、质量控制)工作。

151 Would you tell us the technical characteristic about this project?

你能告诉我们有关这个工程项目的技术特性吗?

152 Please give a description about this project.

请对这个工程项目作一个叙述说明。

153 The project is certain to be a success.

这个项目一定会得到成功。

154 Do you have any reference materials about this project?

你有关于这个工程项目有参考资料吗?

七、计划与进度(20句)

PLANNING AND SCHEDULING

155 We should work according to the overall schedule chart(the construction time schedule )of t he project.

我们应该按照工程项目的总进度表(建设进度表)工作。

156 The effective date of this contract will begin from July sixth, nineteen eight-three.

这个合同的有效期将从一九八三年七月六日开始。

157 The Seller will provide preliminary (final) technical documents for Buyer in May.

卖方将于五月份向买方提供初步(最终)技术文件。

158 The basic (detailed) process design will be issued before August.

基本的(详细的)工艺设计资料将于八月前发出。

159 Our major planning items contain estimating of cost and construction schedule.

我们主要的计划工作项目包括费用预算和施工进度。

160 We shall have a design collecting (preliminary design, final design) meeting next month. 下个月我们将召开设计数据收集(初步设计、最终设计)会议。

161 On our most projects Critical Path Method (CPM) is used for scheduling.

在我们的大多数工程项目中都采用―统筹法‖(即关键路线方法,简称CPM)安排计划。162 Field erection work (civil work) will begin in October this year and complete on June first n ext year.

现场安装工作(土建工作)将自今年十月开始至明年六月一日完工。

163 This contract plant will start-up (put in commissioning) on November thirty this year.

这座合同工厂将于今年十一月三十日开车(投产)。

164 The date of acceptance of this plant will be April sixth, nineteen eighty-four.

这座工厂的交工验收期将在一九八四年四月六日。

165 The plant is scheduled to be completed around 1985.

工厂计划于一九八五年前后建成。

166 The Seller’s operating group (A crew of specialists) will remain on the job until guarantee s are met.

卖方操作组(专业工作组)将在现场,一直工作到生产符合保证条件。

167 We must take the plant through the test run and finally into commercial operation.

我们必须使工厂通过试运转并最终投入工业生产。

168 Every month we shall establish construction schedule.

每个月我们都要制订建设进度计划。

169 We shall also make the project schedule report every day .

我们也将每天提出项目进度报告。

170 We are going to begin this work tomorrow.(next week ,next month).

我们准备明天(下周、下月)开始这项工作。

171 We must take this work plan into consideration.

我们必须考虑这个工作计划。

172 We have to change our plan for lack of materials (construction machinery, erection tools) 因缺少材料(施工机械、安装工具),我们只能改变计划。

173 What is your suggestion about this schedule?

你对这个计划进度有何建议?

174 Give me your opinion on this plan.

请把你对这个计划的意见告诉我。

八、技术资料和图纸(34句)

TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND DRAWINGS

175 We completed this task according to the drawing number SD-76.

我们按照图号SD-76的图纸完成了这项工作。

176 According to the technical standard (norm, rules of operation), the erection (alignment, testi ng) work is now getting on .

安装(校准、试验)工作正在根据技术标准(规范、操作规程)进行。

177 This is a plot plan (general layout ,general arrangement, detail ,section, erection ,flow shee t, PID, assembly, civil, electrical, control and instrumentation, projection, piping, isometric ) dra wing.

这是一张平面布置(总平面、总布置、细部、剖面、安装、流程、带仪表控制点的管道、装配、土建、电气、自控和仪表、投影、配管、空视)图。

178 That is a general (front, rear, side, left, right, top, vertical, bottom, elevation, auxiliary, cut-a way, birds eye) view.

那是全视(前视、后视、侧视、左视、右视、顶视、俯视、底视、立视、辅助、内部剖视、鸟瞰)图。

179 How many drawings are there in the set?

这套图纸有几张?

180 Is this a copy for reproduction? 这是一份底图吗?

181 What is the edition of this drawing?

这张图纸是第几版?

182 Is this drawing in effect? 这张图纸有效吗?

183 Is this a revised edition? 这是修订版吗?

184 Will it to be revised yet? 这图还要修订吗?

185 Are there some modifications (revisions) on the drawing?

这张图上有些修改(修正)吗?

186 The information to be placed in each title block of a drawing include: drawing number, dra wing size, scale, weight, sheet number and number of sheets, drawing title and signatures of pers ons preparing, checking and approving the drawing.

每张图纸的图标栏内容包括:图号、图纸尺寸、比例、重量、张号和张数、图标、以及图纸的制图、校对、批准人的签字。

187 There are various types of lines on the drawing such as: border lines, visible lines, invisibl

e lines, break lines, phantom lines.

图上有各种形式的线条,诸如:边框线、实线、虚线、剖面线、中心线、引出线、尺寸线、断裂线、假想线。

188 We have not received this drawing, (instruction book , operation manual) please help us to g et it .

我们还未收到这张图纸(说明书、操作手册),请帮助我们取得。

189 Please send us further information about this item.

请将有关这个项目的进一步的资料送交我们。

190 I want additional information on this.

我需要这方面的补充资料。

191 Please explain the meaning of this abbreviation(mark, symbol) on the drawing.

请解释图上这个缩写(标记、符号)的意义。

192 We comply with and carry out the GB standard (ANSI, BS, AFNOR, JIS, DIN) in this proje ct.

在这个工程中我们遵守并执行中国国家标准GB。(美国标准、英国标准、法国标准、日本标准、联邦德国标准)

193 Please make a sketch of this part on the paper.

请将这个零件的草图画在纸上。

194 Would you lend me your information? (handbook, brochure)

可否将你的资料(手册、小册)借给我?

195 Please bring us those drawings.

请把那些图纸带给我们。

196 This is a translated information, it maybe not quite sure.

这是翻译的资料,可能不太确切。

197 It is a mistake in translation. 那是一个翻译错误。

198 The copy is blurred, it is not very clear.

这个复制件被弄模糊了,不太清晰。

199 Please give us a copy of this information. (technical specification, instruction, manual, doc ument, diagram, catalog)

请给我们一份这个资料(技术规程、说明书、手册、文件、图表、目录样本)的复印本。200 Please send us a technical liaison letter about it .

请给我们一份有关此事的技术联络单。

201 I received this letter (report, detailed list )last week .

我上周收到此信。(报告、清单)

202 A working drawing must be clear and complete.

工作图必须简明完整。

203 Just look at this drawing. 看看这张图吧。

Please have a look at the drawing. 请看这张图。

204 Please make a copy of this letter. 请把这信复制一份。

I have done six copies. 我已复制六份。

205 Data on equipment can be found in the related information.

有关设备的数据可从有关的资料中找到。

206 Such information would not avail much.

这些资料用处不大。

207 Have you any idea how to use the manufacturer’s handbook.

你知道怎样使用这本厂家手册吗?

208 We regard these data as very useful.

我们认为这些数据是很有用的。

九、公用工程

UTILITY

209、Public utilities are carefully regulated here.

公用事业在这里受到仔细的管理。

210、The pressure maintained in the water main is two kilogram per square centimeter. 自来水总管里的水压保持为2公斤/平方厘米。

211、The water has been treated (softened),but it is not drinkable water.

这水经过处理(软化),但不是饮用水。

212、The common service voltage of electric power in our country is 220/380 volt.

我国普通供电电压为220/380伏。

213、There is a switch board (control panel, distribution box) mounted on the wall.

在墙上装有一个开关板(控制盘、配电箱)。

214、We have an emergency-standby electric generator with a capacity of 300 kilowatts. 我们有一台三百千瓦的事故备用发电机。

215、The substation equipped with a transformer of 500 KVA is at the south of the plant. 在工程的南边有一座装有五百千伏安变电器的变电站。

216、The pressure of the compressed air at the work site is about 7kg/cm2.

工地用压缩空气的气压约为7公斤/平方厘米。

217、There is a steam heating system (air conditioning system ) in the work-shop.

这车间里装有一个蒸汽加热系统(空气调节系统)。

218、The Post Office is in Renmin Street, it is open from 7.a.m till midnight.

邮局在人民路,从上午7点一直开到半夜。

219、You can send the letter by airmail (regular mail, registered mail).

你可以邮寄航空信(平信、挂号信)。

220、You may telephone me at ten o’clock, my telephone number is 4907(four –nine –0-seven). 你可以在十点中给我打一个电话,我的电话号码是4907。

221、Here is the telephone directory.

这是电话号码本。

222、The telegraphic (cable, telex) address of the guest house is 6080.

招待所的电报(海底电报、用户电报)挂号是6080。

223、You may contact the receptionist if you want to make a long distance call (to make overse as call, to send a overseas telegram).

如果你要打长途电话(海外电话、国际电报),可以与服务员联系。

224、The cargo vessel (passenger ship) docked at wharf number 5 yesterday afternoon.

货船(客轮)昨天下午停泊在5号码头。

225、There is a freeway (main highway) from here to Nanjing.

从这里到南京有一条高速公路(主要公路)。

226、There is a limousine service to the Friendship Hotel every day.

每天有开往友谊宾馆的交通车服务。

227、The quickest way to get there is to take a airplane(taxi, subway, train, bus).

228、You can make your travel arrangement in any branch of the CITS or CAAC.

你可以在中国国际旅行社或中国民航总局的任何分理处办理旅行安排。

CITS-China International Travel Service 中国国际旅行社

CAAC-General Administration of Civil Aviation of China 中国民用航空总局

十、施工现场

ON CONSTRUCTION SITE

229、Welcome to our construction site.

230、Glad to have you here.

231、Our job site(施工现场) is over there/here.

232、It is very simple and crude here. Do not mind, please.

这里很简陋,别介意。

233、Come in, please. Be quick. Just a minute, please. Take care.

234、I am a site engineer (director, workshop head, chief of section, foreman, worker, staff mem ber).

工地工程师(厂长、车间主任、班组长、领工、工人、职员)

235、May I introduce our chief engineer to you. (总工程师)

236、Mr.Wang is responsible for this task负责这项工作任务

237、I am in charge of this section. 我负责这个工段。

238、Here is our engineering office (drawing office, control room, laboratory, meeting room, co mmon room, rest room).

这是我们的工程技术办公室(绘图室、调度室、实验室、会议室、座谈室、休息室)239、Sit down, please. Let us have a rest.

240、Have some tea (cold drink, ice-sucker 冰棒).

241、I have some thing(question) to ask of you.

242、Would you please tell us something about this?

243、Thanks for your kindness. 感谢费心!

Thanks for your help.

244、The shift will start at half past seven a.m.

早班从7点半开始。

中学英语常用词组500个

中学英语500个常用词组 一、动词词组(包括短语动词)、介词词 组和其他词组 (一)由be构成的词组 1)be back/in/out 回来/在家/外出 2)be at home/work 在家/上班 3)be good at 善于,擅长于 4)be careful of 当心,注意,仔细 5)be covered with 被……复盖 6)be ready for 为……作好准备 7)be surprised (at) 对……感到惊讶 8)be interested in 对……感到举 9)be born 出生 10)be on 在进行,在上演,(灯)亮着 11)be able to do sth. 能够做…… 12)be afraid of (to do sth. that…) 害怕……(不敢做……,恐怕……) 13)be angry with sb. 生(某人)的气 14)be pleased (with) 对…感到高兴(满意) 15)be famous for 以……而著名 16)be strict in (with) (对工作、对人)严格要求 17)be from 来自……,什么地方人 18)be hungry/thirsty/tired 饿了/ 渴了/累了 19)be worried 担忧 20)be (well) worth doing (非常)值得做…… 21)be covered with 被……所覆 盖…… 22)be in (great) need of (很)需要 23)be in trouble 处于困境中 24)be glad to do sth. 很高兴做…… 25)be late for ……迟到 26)be made of (from) 由……制成 27)be satisfied with 对……感到满 意 28)be free 空闲的,有空 29)be (ill) in bed 卧病在床 30)be busy doing (with) 忙于做……(忙于……) (二)由come、do、get、give、go、have、help、keep、make、looke、put、set、send、take、turn、play等动词构成的词组 1)come back 回来 2)come down 下来 3)come in 进入,进来 4)come on 快,走吧,跟我来 5)come out出来 6)come out of 从……出来 7)come up 上来 8)come from 来自…… 9)do one's lessons/homework 做功课/回家作业 10)do more speaking/reading 多做口头练习/朗读 11)do one's best 尽力 12)do some shopping (cooking reading, cleaning)买东西(做饭菜读点书大扫除) 13)do a good deed (good deeds)做一件好事(做好事) 14)do morning exercises 做早操 15)do eye exercises 做眼保健操 16)do well in 在……某方面干得好 17)get up 起身 18)get everything ready 把一切都准备好 19)get ready for (=be ready for) 为……作好准备 20)get on (well) with 与……相处(融洽) 21)get back 返回 22)get rid of 除掉,去除 23)get in 进入,收集 24)get on/off 上/下车 25)get to 到达 26)get there 到达那里 27)give sb. a call 给……打电话

有关工作的英语情景对话

有关工作的英语情景对话 Manager: Morning,welcome to our company,my name is jack. 早上好,欢迎来到我们公司,我是杰克。 Lena: Thank you,my name is Lena. 谢谢,我是琳娜. Manager: Ok.Can you introduce yourself first? 好的,首先您能做一下自我介绍吗? lena: My specialized subject is airline but after graduation I have been worked in hotel for already 2years. 我上学的专业是航空但是毕业后在酒店工作已经两年了。 manager: Why do you apply for this job? 你为什么应聘这份工作呢? lena: I like the job as it's similar to my last job. 因为我觉得这份工作和我以前的很相似。 manager: Are you qualified for this job? 你能胜任这份工作吗? lena:

My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job. 我有相似的教育背景还有充足的经验我认为能胜任这份工作。 manager: Are you content with your present salary? 你对你当前的薪水满意吗? lena: I believe every company has its own salary criterion . And I am sure that you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances. 我相信每个公司都有自己的薪水标准,根据我的水平和表现公司会给我令我满意的报酬的。 manager: Well,this is all for this interview.Thank you for your comeing. 好的就到这里吧,再次感谢您的到来。 lena: You are welcome,it's my pleasure.If you give me a chance,I will try my best . 不客气,很容易如果贵公司给我这次机会我会尽我的努力去做好它。 manager: We'll notify you if necessary.Bye.

机械工程施工现场英语

工程建设现场英语五百句 目录 1、问候和介绍(36句) GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS 2、交谈语言(24名) TALKING ABOUT LANGUAGES 3、日期和时间(20句) DATES AND TIMES 4、天气和环境(20句) WEATHER AND ENVIRONMENT 5、在会议上(34句) AT THE MEETING 6、工程项目(20句) ENGINEERING PROJECT 7、计划与进度(20句) PLANNING AND SCHEDULING 8、技术资料与图纸(34句) TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS AND DRAWINGS 9、公用工程(20句) UTILITY 10、施工现场(44句) AT THE JOB SITE 11、设备检验(30句) INSPECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT 12、土建工程(18句) CIVIL ENGINEERING

13、施工机械(18句) CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY 14、常用工具(22句) COMMON TOOLS 15、工程材料(18句) ENGINEERING MATERIALS 16、设备安装(24句) ERECTION OF THE EQUIPMENT 17、工艺管道(22句) PROCESS PIPING 18、质量管理(20句) QUALITY CONTROL 19、试车和开工(30句) TEST RUN AND START-UP 20、在宴会上(26句) AT THE BANQUET 附录一、基数和序数、分数、倍数、百分数附录二、常见各国标准代号 附录三、常见外国学会和协会机构 附录四、度量衡表

英语谚语80句

1.Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 今日事,今日毕。 2.Easier said than done.说得容易,做得难。 3.Every man has his faults. 金无足赤,人无完人。 4. A fox may grow gray, but never good. 江山易改,本性难移。 5. A friend is easier lost than found.得朋友难,失朋友易。 6.As a man sows, so he shall reap.种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。 7. A snow year, a rich year.瑞雪兆丰年。 8. A still tongue makes a wise head.寡言者智。 9. A straight foot is not afraid of a crooked shoe.身正不怕影子斜。 10. A word spoken is past recalling.一言既出,驷马难追。 11.An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening.一日之计在于晨。 12. A year's plan starts with spring.一年之计在于春。 13. A young idler, an old beggar.少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲。 14.Beauty lies in the love's eyes.情人眼里出西施。 15. A good beginning is half done.良好的开端是成功的一半。 16.Success belongs to the persevering. 坚持就是胜利。 17.There is no royal road to learning.学无坦途。 18.Look before you leap. First think, then act.三思而后行。 19. A friend in need is a friend indeed.患难见真交。 20.Art is long, but life is short.人生有限,学问无涯。 21.More haste, less speed.欲速则不达。 22.No pains, no gains.不劳则无获。 23.Nothing is difficult to the man who will try.世上无难事,只要肯登攀。 24.Live and learn.活到老,学到老。 25.All thingare difficult before theare easy.万事开头难。 26.One door closes,another door opens.天无绝人之路。 27. A thousand mile trip beginwith one step.千里之行,始于足下。 28.Adversity makes a man wise, not rich.逆境出人才。 29. A fall into a pit, a gain in your wit.吃一堑,长一智。 30. A hedge between keeps friendship green.君子之交淡如水。 31.Birds of a feather flock together.物以类聚,人以群分。 32.You should not cast the first stone.欲责他人,先思己过。 33.Where there is a will, there is a way.有志者,事竟成。 34.Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.以眼还眼,以牙还牙。 35.Entertain an angel unawares.有眼不识泰山。 36.The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.心有余而力不足。 37.Keep good men company and you shall be of the number.近朱者赤,近墨者黑。 38.Man struggles upwards; water flows downwards.人往高处走,水往低处流。 39.Nothing seek, nothing find.无所求则无所获。 40.Never say die.永不言败。 41.No cross, no crown.不经历风雨,怎么见彩虹。 42.No man can do two things at once.一心不可二用。 43.No smoke without fire.无风不起浪。 44.Not to advance is to go back.不进则退。

英语情景对话大全.doc

英语情景对话大全 篇一:英语情景对话大全 美国英语情景对话大全 (1).Introductios and Opening Conversations介绍和开场白 People in the United States don't always shake hands when they are introduced to one another. However, in a formal or business situation people almost always shake hands. 1.A: Mary, this is Joe's brother David. B; I'm very glad to meet you. C:It's a pleasure to meet you. B:How do you like Texas so far? C:It's really different from what I expected. 2.A: Mrs. Smith, I'd like to introduce a friend of mine, Pierre Dubois. B:How do you do? C:Hello. B:What's your impression of the United States? C:Well, I can't get over how different the weather is here. 3.A: Wendy, I'd like you to meet my brother Sam. B:Hi. C:Nice to meet you. B:What do you think of Dallas? C:Well, I'm still feeling a little homesick and so many things seem strange to me. B:You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess. 4.A: Mrs.Hughs, this is Peter Brown. B:Pleased to meet you. C:How do you do? B:I hope you're enjoying your stay here. C:If it weren't for the climate, I'd like it here very much. B:It always takes time to get used to a new place. (2).Special Greetings 节假日的问候 There are eight national holidays celebrated in the United States: New Year's Day(Jan.), Washington's Birthday (Feb.), Memorial Day(May), the Fourth of July, Labor Day(Sep.),Veteran's Day(Nav.),Thanksgiving(Nov.) and Christmas(Dec.), In addition, there are many state and local holidays. 1.A: Merry Christmas! B:The same to you! A: Are you doing anyting special?

工程英语-现场常见词汇

工程英语-现场常见词汇

Owner/Client/Customer/Company 业主 Buyer 买方 Seller/vendor 卖方 Licensor 专利商 Licensee 专利受让方 Third party 第三方 Patent 专利 Property/proprietory technology 专利技术 Know-how 专有技术/知识 Contractor 承包商 Subcontractor分包商 Supplier 供货商 Sub-supplier 分供商 Manufacturer 制造厂家 Limited liability 有限责任 Joint venture 合资企业 Foreign-funded enterprise 外商独资企业Chairman 董事长 Board of director 董事会 President/ General manager 总经理 Legal representative 法人 Authorized representative 授权代表 Power of attorney 委托书 Signature 签字 Official seal公章 SEI-Sinopec Engineering Incorporated 中国石化工程建设公司 SSEC-Sinopec Shanghai Engineering Company 中国石化上海工程公司 SNEC-Sinopec Ningbo Engineering Company 中国石化宁波工程公司 TCC-Tianchen Chemical Engineering Company 中国天辰化学工程公司 HQCEC- Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corp.中国寰球化学工程公司 LPEC-Luoyang Petrochemical Engineering Company 洛阳石油化工工程公司 LDI-Sinopec Lanzhou Design Institute 中国石化兰州设计院 Chengda Chemical Engineering Company 中国成达化学工程公司 Hualu Engineering Company中国华陆工程公司Aker Kvaerner 克瓦纳(英) Bechtel 柏克德(美) AMEC 阿美科(英) Fluor 福陆(美) Foster Wheeler 福斯特惠勒(美) Technip 德西尼布(法) TR-Técnicas Reunidas联合技术公司(西班牙)JGC 日晖(日) Toyo 东洋(日) ABB Lummus ABB鲁玛斯(美) SINOPEC 中石化 CNOOC中海油 PETROCHINA 中石油EXXONMOBIL 埃克森美孚(美) SHELL 英荷壳牌 BP 英国石油(英) BASF 巴斯夫(德) Chevron 雪佛龙(美) Dow Chemical 陶氏化学(美) Sumitomo 住友(日) Saudi Aramco 沙特阿美(沙特) UOP 环球油品公司(美) Project/Work项目/工程 Rabigh Development Project 拉比格炼油项目 Location 未置/地点 Onshore/domestic 国内、国产 Offshore/overseas 国外、进口 Plant 装置 Facility 设施 Unit 装置/单元 Permanent/temporary work 永久工程/临时工程 Project/Plant/Job/Construction Site现场 Battery limit 界区/红线 Fence 围墙 Embankment/bund 围堤 Containment 围护 Retaining wall 挡土墙 Onsite/ISBL-Inside Battery Limit 场内 Offsite/OSBL-Outside Battery Limit 场外 Contract/agreement 合同/协议 Memorandum of Understanding 谅解备忘录 Letter of Intent意向书 Original 原件/正本 Copy 复印件/副本 Duplicate 一式两份 Triplicate一式三份 Quadruplicate一式四份 Quintuplicate一式五份 Sextuplicate一式六份 Septuplicate一式七份 Octuplicate一式八份 Nonuplicate一式九份 Decuplicate一式两份 Blueprint 蓝图 Distribution 分发 Holder 持有人 Transmittal 文件传送单 Controlled copy 受控版本 Uncontrolled copy 非受控版本 Edition 版本 Revision 版次、修订版 Terms and conditions 条款 General conditions 通用条款 Special conditions 特殊条款 Sign/Execute/Enter into 签署 Come into force/effect生效 Effective Date 生效日期 Contract term 和同期 Expiration 届满、到期 Termination 提前终止 Obligation 义务 Liability(债务)责任 Performance 执行、业绩 Breach 违约 Default 失职 Negligence 疏怠职责 Remedy 救济、补救 Compensation 补偿 Performance guarantee 性能保证 Waiver 放弃/弃权 Severability 可分割性 Modification/Change/Variation/Change Order 变更/ 变更单Amendment 修订 Supplement/Addition/Addendum增加/增补 Deletion删除 Governing law 管辖法律 Assignment/transfer 转让 Insurance 保险 Worker’s compensation 工伤责任险 Employer’s liability 雇主责任险 All-loss liability 一切损失险 Policy保单 Insurance certificate 保险证书/凭证 QA-Quality Assurance质保 QC/Quality Control 质控 Procurement and supply 采购供应 Schedule and progress control 工期与进度控制 Reporting 报告 Acceptance 验收 Spare part 备件 Rework 返工 Repair 修补/修复/修理 Replacement 更换 Substitute 替换/代用 Warranty Period 保质期 Claim 索赔 HSE-Health, Safety and Environmental 健康、安全 与环境 HSSE- Health, Safety, Security & Environmental 健 康、安全与环境 Taxes 税款 Liquidated damages 违约赔偿 Invoice 发票 Payment 付款 Intellectual property right 知识产权 Confidentiality 保密 Disclosure 披露 Prior oral/written consent 事先口头/书面同意 Publication 公开/宣传 Suspension 停工 Take-over/hand-over 交工 Force Majeure 不可抗力 Lien 留置(权) 2

500句最常用英语口语句子

500句最常用英语口语 1. I see.我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too.我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on.来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on.等一等。 9. I agree。我同意。 10. Not bad.还不错。 11. Not yet.还没。 12. See you.再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long.再见。 15. Why not? 好呀! 16. Allow me.让我来。 17. Be quiet! 安静点! 18. Cheer up! 振作起来! 19. Good job! 做得好! 20. Have fun! 玩得开心! 21. How much? 多少钱? 22. I'm full.我饱了。 23. I'm home.我回来了。 24. I'm lost.我迷路了。 25. My treat.我请客。 26. So do I.我也一样。 27. This way。这边请。 28. After you.您先。 29. Bless you! 祝福你! 30. Follow me.跟我来。 31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) 32. Good luck! 祝好运! 33. I decline! 我拒绝! 34. I promise.我保证。 35. Of course! 当然了! 36. Slow down! 慢点! 37. Take care! 保重! 38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。39. Try again.再试试。 40. Watch out! 当心。 41. What's up? 有什么事吗? 42. Be careful! 注意! 43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! 44. Don't move! 不许动! 45. Guess what? 猜猜看? 46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 47. I think so.我也这么想。 48. I'm single.我是单身贵族。 49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! 50. Let me see.让我想想。 51. Never mind.不要紧。 52. No problem! 没问题! 53. That's all! 就这样! 54. Time is up.时间快到了。 55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 56. Count me on 算上我。 57. Don't worry.别担心。 58. Feel better? 好点了吗? 59. I love you! 我爱你! 60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。 61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 62. That's neat.这很好。 63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 65. He is my age.他和我同岁。 66. Here you are.给你。 67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 68. Take it easy.别紧张。 69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 71. To be careful! 一定要小心! 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 73. Help yourself.别客气。 74. I'm on a diet.我在节食。 75. Keep in Touch.保持联络。 76. Time is money.时间就是金钱。

最全大学英语口语情景对话

口语对话 1 赶时髦(go after fashion) A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋! B: Are there any good!这有什么好的! A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么? B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。 A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上? A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。 B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。 A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗? B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看! A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。 B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属!

工程建设常用英语口语

在会议上常用的英语口语句子 在会议上AT THE MEETING 101 Our meeting will be next Tuesday at eight o’clock. 我们的会议将在下星期二八点钟举行。 102 We want to change our meeting from Monday to Wednesday. 我们想把会议由星期一改为星期三。 103 Sit down, please. Have a smoke and a cup of tea. 请坐,请抽烟、喝茶。 104 Which problems shall we discuss today? 我们今天讨论哪些问题? 105 Today we shall discuss the question of hydraulic (pneumatic)test. 今天我们将讨论水压、(气压)试验问题。 106 Please give us your opinion.(point of view, ideas) 请把你的意见(观点、想法)告诉我们。

107 We must know your opinion. 我们必须知道你的意见。 108 We are willing to accept your suggestion.(plan) 我们乐于采纳你的建议(计划)。 109 Your suggestion suits us. We agree. 你的建议适合我们,我们同意。 110 Please forgive me. We have different (opposite) views on this. Our opinion is … 请原谅,我们对此有不同的(相反的)看法.我们的意见是…… 111 I am very sorry, but I disagree with you. 我很报歉,我不同意你说的。 112 We should be able to settle this question. 我们应该能够解决这个问题。 113 We would like to hear your opinions. 我们想听一下你的意见。

英语情景对话——常用

英语情景对话——常用 英语情景对话一 对春节期间的烟花爆竹燃放问题的讨论 A:Happy new year, LIU, It is nice to enjoy New year holiday, but the noise of the fireworks and firecrackers bothers me recently. B: Happy new year, On the contrary,I think the fireworks and firecrackers is as nice as the Spring festival. A:Oh no, A t New Year’s Eve, I was up all night because there is too much noise outside. I think fireworks and firecrackers should be prohibited. B:I may not agree with you. The noise of them is a symbol of lively festive atmosphere. And I set off some fireworksat New Year’s Eve. It’s so interesting. A: Ok, the noise, is a piece of cake, it is just for me. But fireworks and crackers will cause air pollution. When firework is set off, it will produce lots of sulfur dioxide which is harmful to our environment. What’s more, fireworks and crackers do lots of harm to people. To make the matter worse, children love playing carelessly with firecrackers, which more often cause conflagration. B: Yeah, some of what you have said is true and It should cause the attention of people. But as long as people pay attention to safety when setting off, I think, It'sunderstandable to set off fireworks and firecrackers during the festival and they should not be prohibited. A:There also exist potential hazards in manufacturing, shipping and storing them. B: As a traditional way to celebrate the New Year, quite a few people think firecrackers have become part of our Chinese culture. Lots of fun will be gone with the ban of firecrackers. A: True, to change a custom is not easy, and people are not ready for such drastic action, but it will pay in the long run if the setting off of firecrackers is effectively banned in the cities. B: Maybe, we can celebrate our holiday by other ways instead of setting off firework.

施工现场英语

现场英语常见词汇表 ......... Buyer 买方 Seller/vendor 卖方 Licensor 专利商 Licensee 专利受让方 Patent 专利 Property/proprietory technology 专利技术 Know-how 专有技术/知识 Supplier 供货商 Sub-supplier 分供商 Manufacturer 制造厂家 Limited liability 有限责任 Joint venture 合资企业 Foreign-funded enterprise 外商独资企业 Chairman 董事长 Board of director 董事会 President/ General manager 总经理 Legal representative 法人 Authorized representative 授权代表 Power of attorney 委托书 Official seal公章 SEI-Sinopec Engineering Incorporated 中国石化工程建设 公司 SSEC-Sinopec Shanghai Engineering Company 中国石化上海工程公司 SNEC-Sinopec Ningbo Engineering Company 中国石化宁波工程公司 TCC-Tianchen Chemical Engineering Company 中国天辰化学工程公司 HQCEC- Huanqiu Contracting & Engineering Corp.中国寰球化学工程公司 LPEC-Luoyang Petrochemical Engineering Company 洛阳石油化工工程公司 LDI-Sinopec Lanzhou Design Institute 中国石化兰州设计院Chengda Chemical Engineering Company 中国成达化学工程公司 Hualu Engineering Company中国华陆工程公司 Aker Kvaerner 克瓦纳(英) Bechtel 柏克德(美) AMEC 阿美科(英) Fluor 福陆(美) Foster Wheeler 福斯特惠勒(美) Technip 德西尼布(法) TR-Técnicas Reunidas联合技术公司(西班牙) JGC 日晖(日) Toyo 东洋(日) ABB Lummus ABB鲁玛斯(美) SINOPEC 中石化 CNOOC中海油 PETROCHINA 中石油 EXXONMOBIL 埃克森美孚(美) SHELL 英荷壳牌 BP 英国石油(英) BASF 巴斯夫(德) Chevron 雪佛龙(美) Dow Chemical 陶氏化学(美) Sumitomo 住友(日) Saudi Aramco 沙特阿美(沙 特) UOP 环球油品公司(美) Project/Work项目/工程 Rabigh Development Project 拉比格炼油项目 Location 位置/地点 Onshore/domestic 国内、国产 Offshore/overseas 国外、进 口 Plant 装置 Facility 设施 Permanent/temporary work 永 久工程/临时工程 Project/Plant/Job/Construc tion Site现场 Battery limit 界区/红线 Embankment/bund 围堤 Containment 围护 Retaining wall 挡土墙 Onsite/ISBL-Inside Battery Limit 场内 Offsite/OSBL-Outside Battery Limit 场外 Contract/agreement 合同/协 议 Memorandum of Understanding 谅解备忘录 Letter of Intent意向书 Original 原件/正本 Copy 复印件/副本 Duplicate 一式两份 Triplicate一式三份 Quadruplicate一式四份 Quintuplicate一式五份 Sextuplicate一式六份 Septuplicate一式七份 Octuplicate一式八份 Nonuplicate一式九份 Decuplicate一式十份 Blueprint 蓝图 Distribution 分发 Holder 持有人 Transmittal 文件传送单 Controlled copy 受控版本 Uncontrolled copy 非受控版 本 Edition 版本 Revision 版次、修订版 Terms and conditions 条款 General conditions 通用条款 Special conditions 特殊条款 Sign/Execute/Enter into 签 署 Come into force/effect生效 Effective Date 生效日期 Contract term 和同期 Expiration 届满、到期 Termination 提前终止 Obligation 义务 Liability(债务)责任 Performance 执行、业绩 Breach 违约 Default 失职 Negligence 疏怠职责 Remedy 救济、补救 Compensation 补偿 Performance guarantee 性能 保证 Waiver 放弃/弃权 Severability 可分割性 Modification/Change/Variat ion/Change Order 变更/变更单 Amendment 修订 Supplement/Addition/Addend um增加/增补 Deletion删除 Governing law 管辖法律 Assignment/transfer 转让 Insurance 保险 Worker’s compensation 工伤责 任险 Employer’s liability 雇主 责任险 All-loss liability 一切损失 险 Policy保单 Insurance certificate 保险 证书/凭证 QA-Quality Assurance质保 QC/Quality Control 质控 Procurement and supply 采购 供应 Schedule and progress control 工期与进度控制 Reporting 报告 Acceptance 验收 Spare part 备件 Rework 返工 Repair 修补/修复/修理 Replacement 更换 Substitute 替换/代用 Warranty Period 保质期 Claim 索赔 HSE-Health, Safety and Environmental 健康、安全与环境 HSSE- Health, Safety, Security & Environmental 健康、 安全与环境 Taxes 税款 Liquidated damages 违约赔偿 Invoicing 发票 页脚内容1

相关文档
最新文档