经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语
经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了

You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业

those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了

Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试

I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了

I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费

I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤

Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗

Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗

Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的

with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的

Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗

No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨

Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们

Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗

Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没

- Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗

Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼

Read them to me. 快念给我听

"Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐

Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..."

- We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行

- What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

Give me that. 给我

I can't believe you. Linda's so great. 我真不敢相信琳达那么好

Why won't you go out with her? 你为何不再和她约会

- I don't know. - ls this still about her... -我也不知道 -还是因为她说了

- I don't know. - ls this still about her... 60年代美国动画片故事以原始人为背景

... "The Flintstones could have really happened" thing?

《摩登原始人》里的情节真有可能发生

It's not just that. I want someone who does something for me... 不仅仅是那样

我要一个能让我有感觉

...who gets my heart pounding. 能让我心跳加速

Who makes me.... 能给我...

Little playthings with yarn? 做小毛绒玩具吗

What? 什么

Could you want her more? 你是有多喜欢她

Who? 谁

Who? 美国七十年代情景喜剧

Dee, the sarcastic sister from What's Happening!!. 阿蒂《发生何事》中那个犀利的妹妹Look, I'm totally over her. 我早就不喜欢她了

- Hi! - Coffee? -嗨 -要咖啡吗

- No, we're fine. - Okay. -不用加 -好的

- Shut up! - We're not saying anything. -闭嘴 -我们什么都没说

- What? - Joey cried last night. -怎么了 -昨晚乔伊哭了

- Thank you. - We were playing poker -谢谢 -我们正在玩扑克牌

There was chocolate on the three. It looked like an eight. 三点上有巧克力看起来像是八点You should have seen him. 可惜你没看到

"Read them and weep!" 他说"准备痛哭流涕吧"

And then he did. 结果哭的是他

Now, how come you guys have never played poker with us? 你们怎么没和我们玩过扑克牌Yeah, what is that? 对啊为什么

Like some kind of sexist guy thing? 这是性别歧视的问题吗

It's poker, so only guys can play? 这是扑克只有男人才能玩

No. Women can play. 不啊女生也欢迎加人

Then, what is it? Some kind of, like, some kind of, you know 那么为什么...这到底是为什么All right, what is it? 快说到底为什么

There are just no women in our game. 只是刚好女生没加入罢了

We just don't know any women who know how to play poker. 对

我们刚好找不到会玩扑克的女生

That is such a lame excuse. It's a typical guy response. 这个借口真烂男生都是这种反应Do you know how to play? 请问你们谁会玩扑克牌

No. 不会

- But you could teach us. - No. -但你们可以教我们 -不要

Okay, so now we draw cards. 现在开始抽牌

So I wouldn't need any. I have a straight. 我不需要对吧因为我一把顺

- Oh, good for you! - Congratulations! -你太棒了 -恭喜了

- Pheebs, how many do you want? - I just need two. -菲比你要几张 -我需要两张

The 10 of spades and the 6 of clubs. 黑桃十和梅花六

Pheebs. No, you can't 菲比不你不能这么要

Wait! I have the 10 of spades! Here. 等等我有你要的黑桃十给

Thanks! 谢谢!

No, you can't do that. 不你不能那样

It's ok. Don't need them. I'm going for fours. 没关系我不需要我要四张同点

Oh, you're. 哦是吗

Here we go. 开始吧

We've got salmon roulettes and assorted crudites. 我们有炸鲑鱼圈配蔬菜沙拉

Monica. What are you doing? 莫妮卡你在干什么

This is a poker game. You can't serve food with more than one syllable. 这是打扑克

食物名称不能超过两个字

It's got to be like chips or dip or pretz. 得是薯片沙司百奇之类的

OK, so at this point, the dealer... 现在发牌的人...

We got it. Let's play for real. 我们会了开始玩真的吧

High stakes. Big bucks! 高赌资大笔钱

You sure? Phoebe just threw away two jacks 你当真菲比刚丢出一双十一点because they didn't look happy. 就因为他们好像不开心

But I'm ready. So just deal. 但我准备好了发牌吧

Okay, last-minute lesson! Joey.... 各位最后通知乔伊

Three. 三点

Eight. 八点

Eight. Three. All right, very good. 八点三点好的不错

Damn it, damn it, damn it! 该死该死该死

- I see, so you were lying. - About what? -我明白了你们在骗人 -骗什么

- About how good your cards were. - I was bluffing. -骗你们牌有多好 -那是唬人

And what is bluffing? 什么是唬

Is it not another word for lying? 不就是骗的同义字吗

Sorry to break up this party, 抱歉我不能再玩了

but I've got to go fax resumes before work. 我得在明天工作前打好履历表

but I've got to go fax resumes before work. settle也有定居之意

- We've got to settle. - Settle what? -瑞秋我们得算帐 -什么定居

The Jamestown colony of Virginia. 在维吉尼亚的詹姆斯敦殖民地

See, King George is giving us the land.... 乔治三世把它给了我们美国所以...

-The game, Rachel. You owe us money. - Right. -是扑克瑞秋你欠我们钱 -对哦You know what, you guys? It's their first time, 这样吧兄弟们这是她们第一次打扑克

why don't we just forget about the money, alright? 别和她们计较钱了

Hell, no. We'll pay! 那怎么行我们会付钱的

Monica, I had another answer all ready. 莫妮卡我本来准备好另一个回复了

And you know what? We want a rematch. 你们知道吗我们要重来一盘

Well that's fine with me. Could use the money. 我无所谓钱多不嫌烧手

So basically, you get your ya-yas 这么说你们的组合家具基本上

by taking money from your friends. 都是用朋友的钱买来的

Yes, and I get my ya-yas from IKEA. 没错而且我是在"宜家"家具商场买的

You have to put them together yourself, but they cost a little less. 得自己动手装但便宜一点Look, Rach, this is poker. I play to win. 瑞秋这是扑克牌玩就是要赢

For me to win, others have to lose. 如果我想赢就得有人输

If you're gonna play pocker with me, don't expect me to be a nice guy. 如果想和我玩牌

就别指望我做个好人

Because once those cards are dealt.... 因为牌一发出

Yeah? 然后呢

I'm not a nice guy. 我就不是个好人

All right, boys, let's eat. 各位吃吧

Did you get that from the "I Love Rachel Pizzeria"? 这是从"我爱瑞秋披萨屋"买的吗

You still on that? 还没笑够啊

Come on. What was with that Black Bart speech? 得了吧不然你为何学黑道电影讲话"When I play poker, I'm not a nice guy." "玩起牌来我就不是个好人"

You're way off. 你扯太远了

No, I don't think so, because I think you love her! 我可不这么认为因为我觉得你爱她No. I might have had feelings for her at one time. 不或许我曾对她有爱意

Not anymore. 但我已心灰意冷

I just 我只是

Marcel! Where are you going with that disk? 马塞尔你拿那张光盘要干嘛

You are not putting that on again. Marcel! 不能再放上去马塞尔

If you press that button,you are in very, very big trouble. 如果你按那个按钮你可有大麻烦了You believe what a jerk Ross was being? 你能相信罗斯刚刚那么混蛋吗

- Yeah, I know. - He can get really competitive. -我懂 -他的好胜心最强了

What? 什么

"Hello, kettle, This is Monica. You're black!" "你好水壶我是莫妮卡你好黑啊"

"Hello, kettle, This is Monica. You're black!" 罐子笑壶黑谚语指五十步笑百步

Please! 拜托

I'm not as bad as Ross. 我没像罗斯那么过分

I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident? 我抗议 "画图猜字"那次呢

That wasn't an incident. 我不是故意的

I was gesturing and the plate slipped out of my hand. 我在做手势时盘子不慎从手里滑落了- I got an interview! - You're kidding! Where? -我有面试机会了 -不是吧在哪

- I got an interview! - You're kidding! Where? 顶级百货公司

Saks Fifth Avenue. 萨克斯第五大道精品店

Oh, Rachel! 哦瑞秋

It's like the mother ship is calling you home. 这就像是母舰在呼唤你归队

- What's the job? - Assistant buyer. -是什么工作 -采购助理

I would be shopping! 我要靠购物...

For a living! 来谋生了

That's Aunt Iris. This woman's been playing poker since she was 5. 艾莉丝姑姑来了

她从五岁便开始玩牌

You've got to listen to every word she says. 她说的每个字我们都得牢记在心

ls Tony Randall dead? 托尼·兰德尔死了吗

ls Tony Randall dead? 著名演员

- What? I don't think so. - He may be now. -什么没有吧 -现在说不定

- Because I think I hit him with my car. - My God, really? -因为我好像开车撞到他了 -真的吗

No, that's bluffing. Lesson number one. 不唬你们的这是第一课

Let me tell you something. 我告诉你们

Everything you hear at a poker game is pure crap! 打扑克时听到的每个字都是狗屁

- Nice earrings. - Thank you. -耳环挺好看 -谢...

Girls, sit down. 坐吧姑娘们

Aunt lris, this is Phoebe and Rachel. 艾莉丝姑姑这是菲比这是瑞秋

Listen, I'm parked at a meter. Let's do it. Okay? 听着我停车要收费的快点开始吧Ross, could we please listen to anything else? 罗斯求你了我们能听点别的吗

All right. 好吧

I'm gonna pay for that tonight. 晚上我要遭报应了

Hi. Guys, guess what? 伙计们猜猜看怎么了

The fifth dentist caved, 第五位牙医妥协了

The fifth dentist caved, 该品牌广告中称五个牙医有四个推荐它

and now they're all recommending Trident? 他们现在都推销"三叉戟"牌口香糖了吗No, the interview! 不是面试

She loved me! She absolutely loved me. 她喜欢我她绝对非常喜欢我

We talked like two and a half hours. 我们谈了能有两个半小时

We've the same taste in clothes. 我们对服饰的品味一致

And I went to camp with her cousin. 我还和她的表妹一起去过夏令营

The job is perfect! I can do this. 这工作太完美了我可以胜任

That's great! That's wonderful. 太好了太棒了

Then she told the funniest story... 然后她给我讲了个超好笑的故事

Great, you will tell us and we'll laugh. 很好行了假设你讲完了我们笑完了

Let's play poker! 玩牌吧

Listen you guys, we talked about it 各位听好我们谈过此事

and if you don't wanna play, we completely understand 如果你们不想玩我们完全了解

Yes, we can play some other game. 对我们可以玩别的游戏

Like, I don't know. Pictionary? 比如说看图猜字

Very funny. 真好笑

But I think we'd like to give poker another try. Shall we, ladies? 但我们想再试一次打扑克对吧姑娘们

Yes, I think we should. 没错我想是的

Rach. Do you want me to shuffle those? 瑞秋需要我来洗牌吗

No. That's okay, I'm gonna give it a go. 不用了没事我想自己试试

So Pheebs owes $7. 50. Monica owes $10.00. 这样菲比欠7块5 莫妮卡欠10块

And Rachel, you owe 15 big ones! 瑞秋你欠15块

Thanks for teaching us Cross-Eyed Mary. 谢谢教我们"美女斜眼暗示法"

You guys, we gotta play that at our regular game. 兄弟们我们平时玩牌的时候也该试试All right, here's my $7.50. 给这是我的7块5

But I think you should know that this money is cursed. 不过我告诉你们这钱已受到诅咒- What? - I cursed it! -什么 -我对它下了咒

Now bad things will happen to the spender. 花这些钱的人会倒大霉

That's alright, I'll take it. 无所谓我接受

Bad things happen to me anyway. 我反正够倒霉的了

This way, I can split them up with a movie. 这样的话我还可以看场电影分散分散

So that just leaves the big Greene poker machine, who owes 15.

现在只差格林牌扑克机欠了15块没给了

It's so typical. 男生都这副德行

"I'm a man! I have a penis! "我是男人我有小鸡鸡"

"I have to win money to exert my power over women!" "我得靠赢钱才能征服女人"

You know. This isn't over. 知道吗这事没完

We'll play you again. 我们还要跟你们再战

And we'll win, and you'll lose. 我们大获全胜你们一败涂地

And you'll beg, and we'll laugh. 你们跪地求饶我们仰天大笑

And we'll take every last dime you have. 我们会赢走你们的每一分钱

And you'll hate yourselves forever! 你们会永远恨死自己

Kind of stepped on my point there, Mon. 你这有点给我拆台啊莫妮卡

So, you gals wanna give us your money now? 姑娘们你们想现在就把钱给我们吗

That way, we don't have to go through 这样我们就不必浪费时间

the formality of actually playing. 装模作样地玩一场了

No, that's fine. 不就这样

We'll see who has the last laugh, monkey boy. 我倒要看看谁笑到最后猴子男

Done with chitchat? Ready for serious poker? 聊完了没可以开始玩真的了吗

You guys, look! The one-eyed jack follows me wherever I go. 你们看独眼杰克一直看着我Right. Serious poker. 好玩真的

- Excuse me. Where are you going? - To the bathroom. -等下你要上哪儿去 -卫生间Want to go to the bathroom or play poker? 你想上厕所还是玩牌

Go to the bathroom. 我想上厕所

- Well, I'm gonna order a pizza. - No! -好吧我去订披萨 -不行

I'm waiting to hear from that job. 我还在等面试回信

The store closes at 9:00. Eat then. 他们的店9点关门那时候再吃吧

That's fine. I'll just have a Tic Tac to hold me over. 行那我就含块薄荷糖提神

All right. Cincinnati. No blinds. Everybody,ante. 来吧辛辛那提玩法下注吧

Yes! 太好了

Or no. 或者不太好

All right! Your money's mine, Greene. 你的钱是我的了格林

Your fly's open, Geller. 你的裤门没拉盖勒

You guys know what I just realized? 你们知道我刚发现什么吗

Joker is poker with a "J"! "杰克"就是把"扑克"中的"扑"换掉

Coincidence? 是巧合吗

That's jo-incidence with a "C"! 这么说"巧合"就是"茄盒"变过来的啊

- Phoebe? - Yeah, I'm out. -菲比 -我不跟了

- I'm in. - Me too. -我跟 -我也跟

Me too. What do you got? 我也跟你拿什么牌

Me too. What do you got? flush有"同花"的意思

You better hop out of the shower, because I got a flush. 你最好赶紧洗完澡因为我要冲马桶了Well, well, well! 行了行了行了

Hop back in, bucko, because I got four sixes! 滚回来吧小子因为我拿了四张六

I got four sixes! I won! 我有四张六我赢了

I actually won! Oh, my God! 我真的赢了天哪

You know what? I'll make a little Ross pile. 你们知道吗我要把小罗斯堆起来

I think that one was Ross'. And I think that one was Ross'. 我想这是罗斯的那个也是罗斯的Well, I have got your money, and you'll never see it, 你的钱都归了我再也别想见到它

and your fly's still open, 你的裤门还没拉

I made you look. 我骗到你低头看

- I'm in. - I couldn't be in-er. -我跟 -我肯定跟

Monica, in or out? 莫妮卡跟还是不跟

I hate this game! 我讨厌玩牌

Joey, your bet. 乔伊你呢

I fold like a cheap hooker who got hit in the stomach... 我输得像是个廉价妓女还被一个

by a fat guy with sores on his face. 满脸伤痕的胖子对着肚子踹了一脚

I'm out. 我不跟

- Ross? - I'm very in. -罗斯 -我确定跟

- Chandler? - Couldn't be more out. -钱德勒 -绝对不跟

Me too. Rachel? 我也一样瑞秋

I will see you and I'll raise you. 我不但跟而且还要加注

What do you say, wanna waste another buck? 如何还想再浪费钱吗

No, not this time. So, what did you have 这回肯定不会来吧给我看牌

- I'm not telling. - Show them. -我不会说的 -给我看

- No. - Show them! -不 -给我看

- Get your hands out of there! - I've had dates like this. -把你的手拿开 -我约会时常常这样Boy, you really can't stand to lose, can you? 天啊你真是输不起的家伙

Your whole face is getting red. 你的脸涨得好红

Veins popping out of your temple! 太阳穴青筋毕露

Plus, that shirt doesn't really match those pants. 而且这件上衣跟裤子一点不搭

- First of all. I'm not losing. - You're definitely losing. -首先我不会输的 -你输定了Hello. Rachel Greene. 你好瑞秋·格林

Excuse me. It's about the job! 不好意思这是有关工作的电话

Barbara, hi! How are you? 芭芭拉你好吗

No, I understand. 不我理解

Come on. No, I'm fine. Don't be silly. Yeah. 不我没事快别这么说

But if anything else opens up, please 但如果还有其他职位缺人请

Hello? 喂

Sorry, Rach. 我很遗憾,瑞秋

There's gonna be lots of other stuff. 工作机会肯定有的是

Okay. 好的

Where were we? 玩到哪儿了

Five-card draw. 五张牌抽法

Jacks are better. Nothing wild. Everybody,ante. 11点算大大家下注

- Look, Rach, we don't have to do this. - Yes, we do. -瑞秋别再玩了 -要玩下注

- All right. Check. - Check. -好吧不跟 -不跟

- I'm in for 50 cents. - Call. -我跟5毛钱 -跟

I'm in. 我跟

I see your 50 cents... 我跟你5毛

...and I raise you $5. 而且我要加5块钱

I thought it was a 50-cent limit. 我以为5毛是上限

I just lost a job, I'd like to raise it $5. 我刚失去工作机会所以想加5块

Does anyone have a problem with that? 各位有问题吗

- Not at all. - No. We're out. -当然没有 -没有我们收牌

Loser? 废柴

- No, I fold. - What do you mean, you fold? -我收牌了 -你收牌是什么意思

I thought that, "Once the cards are dealt, I'm not a nice guy." 你不是说"一旦发牌我就不是好人"吗

Were you just full of it? 还是只是信口胡说

I'm in. 我跟

- How many do you want? - One. -要几张牌 -一张

Dealer takes two. 庄家两张

- What do you bet? - I bet $2. -下多少 -我下2块

Okay. I see your $2... 我跟你2块

...and I raise you... 再加你

... 20. 20块

I see your $20... 我跟你20块

... raise you $25. 再加到25块

I see your $25 and Monica, get my purse. 跟你25块莫妮卡拿我的钱包来Rachel, there's nothing in it. 瑞秋里面没钱

Okay, then get me your purse. 那就拿你的钱包来

- Here you go. Good luck! -Thank you. -给你祝你好运 -谢谢

I saw your $25 and I raise you... 跟你25块再加

...seven. ...7块

teen! 是17块!

Joey, I'm a little shy. 乔伊我有点囊中羞涩

That's okay, Ross. You can ask me. 没关系罗斯有什么问题可以问我

- What do you need? - 15. -要多少 -15块

- Here's 10. - I got 5. -这里有10块 -我这里有5块

- Thank you. - Good luck. -谢谢 -祝你好运

I am calling your 17. 再加十七块

What do you got? 你拿什么牌

Full house. 三张同点加一对

You got me. 败给你了

- That's tough to beat. - I thought we had it! -那确实很难赢 -我以为我们会赢When you don't have the cards, you don't have the cards. 没有好牌就是没有好牌But look how happy she is. 瞧她多开心

- Airmail. - Airplane. Airport. Airport '75! -航空邮件 -飞机机场《75空难》Airport '77! Airport '79! 《77空难》《79空难》

Time's up! 时间到

Time's up! 电影名

Bye Bye Birdie! "再见了小鸟"

That's a bird? 那是小鸟

That's a bird! 那就是小鸟

Okay, it's my turn. 该我了

Go! 开始

Bean! Bean! 豆子豆子

Bean! Bean! 英文名与"非常像豆子"谐音

The Unbearable Lightness of Being! 生命中不能承受之轻

That you get? 答对了

That you get?! 这样就能猜中

第一季第十八集老友记

So no one told you life was gonna be this way 没人告诉你生活会是这样your jobs a joke, you're broke, 你滑稽的工作你的差劲

your love life's D.O.A. 你半途而废的爱情

It's like you're always stuck in second gear, 就像开车卡在二档

And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, 每日每周每月

or even your year, but 甚至每年都是如此

I'll be there for you, 大雨倾盆时

when the rain starts to pour. 我会陪伴你

I'll be there for you, 我会陪伴你

like I've been there before. 像我以前那样

I'll be there for you, 我会陪伴你

'cause you're there for me too. 因为你也陪伴着我

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

最适合练口语的经典美剧台词1

1.If a guy is thirty and single, he has standards. If a woman is thirty and single, she has issues. 2.I mean all women in their thirties have issues, single or not. 3.This is like the opposite of funny. (这一点儿也不好笑) 4.Good things can happen in really massive way sometimes. 5.No one wants to be rejected. You gotta know you are not the only one who doesn?t feel wanted. (你要知道你不是唯一一个觉得没人要的) 6.The clothes make the man. (人靠衣装) 7.Some nightmares don?t end once we open our eyes. 8.It has to do with whatever?s going on between you and Blair. 9.Whatever he did, I think you can find a suitable punishment. 10.You are Blair Waldorf, Punishment is your middle name. 11.There?s no such thing as “too awful”between friends. We don?t judge. We can forgive everything. 12.Blair Waldorf headed for a comeback. (重出江湖) 13.I don?t have any dirt on her right now. (我现在没有她什么把柄。) 14.Are you really lecturing me about lying to a parent? (你是在教育我关于向家长 说谎的事吗?) 15.By some cruel twist of fate, I go to N.Y.U. (阴错阳差,我进了纽约大学。) 16.Jenny,save your breath. (省口气吧。) 17.Going behind my back to do sth… 18.N.Y.U is so beneath you. (NYU配不上你。) 19.They third person me. (他们无视我。) 20.Please stop acting like you and I have any kind of relationship. 21.I have a lot to make up for. 22.Going through all that without a father made me realize that I don?t need one. 23.Borrowing without asking is stealing. 24.I can?t believe that you are willing to destroy my relationship with my father because you?re too scared that yours won?t love you for who you really are. 25.Look at her ass. You can crack an egg on it. 26.No matter how far you run, you can never truly escape. 27.You reap what you sow. 28.People don?t kiss because they are upset. People kiss because they have feelings for each other. 29.I?m done crying. (我哭够了。) 30.I take my hat off to you. (我对你感到由衷敬佩。) 31.I?ll take your secret to my grave, but laughter is an uncontrollable bodily response. 32.Spying implies a lock of trust. 33.Things have a way of working out when you least expect it. 34.A man with nothing to live for is capable of anything. 35.The ability to have thoughts and not act on them is what separates man from beast. 36.I gotta limber up for all this bootlicking. (我要去准备拍马屁了。) 37.Everything I do or have ever done is for my children. 38.I can?t wait to see you bleeding on the rack.

老电影大经典对白

老电影10大经典对白 1、“向我开炮!”(《英雄儿女》,王成) 《英雄儿女》是反映抗美援朝的影片。影片中,王成是一名炮兵观察员。在守卫某高地的战斗中,战斗非常激烈,战友们相继牺牲,最后只剩下王成一个人。面对蜂拥而上的敌人,王成喊出惊天动地的豪言壮语:“为了胜利,向我开炮!”随即,抱起爆破筒与敌人同归于尽。王成的原形之一是着名战斗英雄杨根思。在朝鲜战场上,杨根思只身坚守阵地,最后拉响炸药包与敌人同归于尽,壮烈牺牲。杨根思说过一句充满有我无敌豪迈气概的话,“只有我们的勇敢,没有敌人的顽强。” 2、“为了新中国,前进!”(《董存瑞》,董存瑞) 1948年5月25日,我军进攻隆化。当时的隆化中学是主战场之一,敌人在这里修建了很多碉堡工事。为炸毁一座桥型暗堡,19岁的董存瑞用手举起炸药包,舍身炸碉堡,英勇牺牲。据战友回忆,董存瑞牺牲前最后遗言并不是“为了新中国,前进!”从炸药包拉响到爆炸的7至8秒时间里,董存瑞不停地对战友喊,“卧倒!卧倒!快趴下!”“为了新中国,前进!”是电影《董存瑞》的艺术创作。但是,毫无疑问,董存瑞以自己的英雄壮举“喊”出了这句时代的最强音。英雄在最后时刻震撼人心的语句,激励了几代人。 3、“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”(《冰山上的来客》,扬排长) 面对洁白冰峰,面对万丈涯谷,面对逝去战友们的音容笑貌,扬排长动情地命令:“向天空放射三发红色信号弹,让它们照亮祖国的山河。”这是影片《冰山上的来客》中最经典的一幕。边防哨所的战士们,肩负着保卫祖国的神圣使命,战斗在异域的高原冰峰,他们的大无畏精神如同冰山上的雪莲一样纯洁高尚,他们的崇高理想信念、浩然正气和英雄主义精神永远值得人们称颂。他们,永远值得人们怀念。 4、“看,这座城市,他,就是瓦尔特。”(《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》,冯·迪特里施) 瓦尔特是前南斯拉夫电影《瓦尔特保卫萨拉热窝》中的英雄人物。七十年代在我国瓦尔特的名字几乎家喻户晓。他是南斯拉夫顽强不屈的民族精神的象征。据说,瓦尔特的原型是南斯拉夫人民的领袖铁托。党卫军上校冯·迪特里施来到萨拉热窝的任务就是抓住瓦尔特,最终他失败了。就在离开这座城市的时候,冯·迪特里施若有所思地望着迷雾中的

美剧字幕翻译

看美剧,除了欣赏剧情,另外一大乐趣就是玩味字幕组的给力翻译。他们的翻译不但能做到信、达、雅, 更能接地气,把美剧剧情和当下国内的热点结合得天衣无缝,充满了吐槽精神,令网友拍案叫绝。下面就来回味下那些与时俱进的神级翻译吧。 So,what do you think? 元芳,你怎么看?——《绿箭侠》 Relax. This place has more jams than a Santana concert. 别怕,这里的信号屏蔽比四六级考场都好。——《尼基塔》 That was a long time ago. 咸丰年的事情了。——《邪恶力量》 You're really not pulling off this dumb-blonde act. 你休想用"很傻很天真"这套糊弄我。——《邪恶力量》

Everything is dust in the wind. 一切都是浮云。——《邪恶力量》 Family doesn't need to stand on ceremony, all right? 一家人不说两家话。——《别对我说谎》 If he gets any nuttier, they're gonna put him on "The View." 他要是再疯点,就能上《焦点访谈》了。——《废柴联盟》 What? Oh you think I'm afraid of you? I'm not afraid of you! 你算毛?你爸是李刚啊!——《IT狂人》 I'll find bliss somewhere else. 此处不留姐,自有留姐处。——《欢乐合唱团》 You should buy it. 心动不如行动啊。——《摩登家庭》

美剧经典台词

People do good deeds for many reasons, but sometimes good deeds have bad consequences. 人们做好事的理由有很多,但有时好事却招致恶果。——《绝望主妇》 I have the one thing that you never will. Her respect. 我拥有你这辈子都得不到的东西,她的尊敬。——《吸血鬼日记》 Too late to turn back now. 现在回头为时已晚。——《绯闻女孩》 Whenever we make mistakes, we need to apologize, and then we need to move on. 只要犯了错,就应该道歉,然后释怀,继续生活。——《绝望主妇》 If you want to make an omelet, you have to break a few eggs. 舍不得孩子套不着狼。——《吸血鬼日记》 Every fairy tale needs a good old-fashioned villain. 每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。——《神探夏洛克》 Everyone has members of their family that are difficult to deal with. 每个家庭都会有一些比较难对付的一些人。——《为人父母》 Y ou make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me, I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way. 你给了我难以想像的幸福。如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。——《老友记》 Friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else. 真正的朋友就是,当你蒙蔽了所有人的眼睛,也能看穿你真实的样子和心底的痛楚。——《绝望主妇》 Happy to know you still care. 很高兴知道你还会关心我。——《吸血鬼日记》 Right now you're my priority, not business. 现在我的重心是你不是工作.——《绯闻女孩》

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

无人之地 -第1季第1集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语-打印-word版

Comrades! We'll leave in 5 minutes, OK? - Ok. - Come on, hurry up! Come on, get ready, we're going, comrade. Come here! Open up the truck now. Bring him, bring him. Sit down, don't move! Give him some water. Ok, enough, enough. Please... I need help. My name is Antoine Habert. Are you with the YPJ? - I need help-- - Shut up! Sit down! 第一季第一集 Why didn't you wake me up when you got home? - I tried. - Liar. - I missed you. - How was your flight? It was crosswind on landing, so I tapped a little hard. You got scolded? The Captain said the feminists had struck again. Very funny. No, no, this isn't allowed. I need to be in good shape for the meeting. Yes but, I prefer the traditional method. You know what? We will do the modern now

经典美剧台词

It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found. 只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。 You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible...... 你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的…… Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) . 可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。 ——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》 In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的我在这里等你。 New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire. 初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切——只因为心如烈火! Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals during peace. 战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了! ——《The English Patient英国病人》 Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会! If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。 ——《Avatar阿凡达》 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift). 昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。 ——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》 I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace. 我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。 ——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》 Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。 It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.如果没有自由,一切都是空想。 ——《Braveheart勇敢的心》

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

美剧经典台词

美剧经典台词 1. For the truly wronged ,real satisfaction can only be found in one of two places: absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication.对真正的受害者而言,真正的满足只能通过两证方式实现,彻底的宽恕,或者用死亡洗脱罪孽。 2. One by one, the guilty will pay.恶有恶报,终将付出代价。 2.Nothing ever gose exactly as you expect and a mistakes are life and death, collateral damage is inescapable.世事往往不遂人愿,走错一步攸关生死,殃及池鱼在所难免。 3.Our past defines who we are.我们的过去造就了我们的现在。

4..Trust is difficult thing, whether it's finding the right people to trust or trusting the right people will do the wrong thing. But trusting your heart is the riskiest thing of all. In the end the only person we can truly trust , is ourself.信任来之不易,无论是找到值得你信任的人,还是相信就连他们也会背叛你。但是相信你自己的心,却是最冒险的事情。最终,真正能信任的人,只是我们自己。 5.The greatest weapon anyone can use against us is our mind, by preying on the doubts and uncertainties that already lurk there. Are we true to ourself or do we live for the expectations of others? And if we are open and honest,can we ever truly be loved? Can we find the courage to release our deepest secrets? or in the end, are we unknowable even to ourself? 外人对抗我们最有力的武器是我们自己的心,通过那些潜藏的疑问和杂念慢慢 侵蚀我们的内心。我们对自己坦诚么?又或者我们只是为别人的期望而活着。 如果我们坦诚相待,我们就能收获爱情么?我们有勇气说出心灵深处的秘密 么?或者到最终,我们都茫然不知即便是对我们自己? 6.In revenge, as in life, ever action has equal and opposite reaction. In the end , the guilty always fa;ll. 复仇,和生活中一样,每一举动都由正面或反面的结果。但最后,正义终将战 胜邪恶。 7.never underestimate the power of guilt, it compels people to some pretty remarkable place . 永远都不要低估内疚的力量,它会将人逼至意想不到的境地。 8.Appearances can be deceiving ,can't they ? And you've practically made it an art form .Ever time i smile at you across a room or we run into each other at the luncheon, or i o welcome you into my home. Let that smile be a reminder of just how much i despise you . And that

相关文档
最新文档