实用外贸英语课后翻译知识交流

实用外贸英语课后翻译知识交流
实用外贸英语课后翻译知识交流

实用外贸英语课后翻

U1 Establishing trade relations

1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles.

本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。

2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in

light industrial products.

兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。

3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of

electronic products no available for export.

我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。

4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公

司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。

5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101

and 1102 for your reference.

根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。

6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention.

我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。

7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of

expanding trade with you.

10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。

8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our

mutual benefit.

我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。

9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation

如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。

10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for

attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。

1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。

We are willing to establish trade relations with your company.

2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。

We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade.

3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。

This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。

As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue.

5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。

We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.

6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。

We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come.

7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。

We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you.

8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you

U2 inquiries and offers

1. We are enclosing herewith an inquiry sheet.

我们随函寄上询价单一份。

1. We are looking forward to receiving your inquiry at an early date.

盼早日收到你方的询价。

2. As soon as we have received your inquiry, we will immediately mail you the samples and

offer you our most favorable price.

一俟接到你方的询价,我们即会寄上样品,并报最优惠的价格。

3. If your quotation is competitive, we are ready to place large orders of men’s shirts.

如果你方报价具有竞争性的话,我们准备大量订购男士衬衫。

4. Please quote as requested in our inquiry sheet your lowest price and state the earliest

delivery date.请按我方询价单报最低价格和最早交货期。

5. If you are interested in our electronic products, please let us know with a specific inquiry.

如果你方对电子产品感兴趣,请告你方具体询价。

6. We are making you the following offer, subject to your reply reaching here within five

days.

现报盘如下,以5天内复到为准。

7. If you think this offer is acceptable to you, please fax immediately for our confirmation.

如果你方认为此报盘可接受,即来传真以便我方确认。

8. The above offer is subject to our final confirmation.

上述报盘以我方最后确认为准。

9. Please quote us CIF New York including 3% commission.

请报至纽约成本加保险、运费价包括百分之三的佣金。

1.如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。

We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and

delivery date acceptable.

2.一俟收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。

As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation.

3.如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。

If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require.

4.此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。

This offer is firm, subject to your reply reaching us not later than the end of this month.

5.我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,不日内将给予明确答复。

We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days.

6.鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。

It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer.

7.这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我方价格是具有竞争性的。

This is our latest price list. You’ll find our price is very competitive.

8.如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。

We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough.

U3 ON PRICE

1. If your price is competitive, we would like to mail you our order sheet.

如果你方价格有竞争性,我方将寄上订单。

2. In view of our longstanding business relations, we can consider a price reduction.

鉴于你我双方长期的业务关系,我们可以考虑减价。

3. We regret to say that your quotation is out of line with the prevailing market at this end. 遗憾地说,你方报价与此地市场行情不一致。

4. Market here is very active, and the best price we can obtain is US$135 per long ton.

此地市场活跃,我们可能获得的最好价格是每长吨135美元。

5. Much to our regret, as your price is out of line with the market level, it is difficult for us to accept it.

很遗憾,由于你方价格与市场行情不符,我方很难接受。

6. The market here is not as active as last year. If you can reduce your price, say, 3%, we can probably conclude the business.

本地市场不像去年那样活跃。若你方能减价,比如说3%,可望成交。

7. As you don’t agree to reduce your price, we will have to purchase the goods elsewhere.由于你方不同意降低价格,我们只好到他处订货。

8. In reply to your letter of March 15th, we have found it impossible for our customers to accept your quotation as it is too high.

兹复你3月15日函,发现由于你方报价太高,我方客户无法接受。

9. We are enclosing a quotation sheet and awaiting your further news.

兹寄上报价单一份,等候你方进一步的消息。

10. The price we offered you is very practical, so we are sorry to say that your counteroffer

is unacceptable.

报给你方得价格是很实际的,很抱歉,你方的还盘不能接受。

1. 若你方愿意降低价格,比方说5%,我们愿向你方试订此货。

Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say, 5%,we would place trial order with you.

2. 鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降低了。

In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further.

3. 我们建议你方再次重新考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。

We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price.

4. 我方决定再作2%的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。

We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our products.

5. 遗憾,即使各让一半,我们仍难以接受你方还盘。

We regret that it is impossible to accept your counter-offer, even to meet you halfway.

6. 在质量方面,我们认为其他牌子的产品是无法与我们相比的。

In respect to quality, we don’t think that the goods of other brands can compare with ours.

7. 有迹象表明市场进一步看涨。

Information shows that the market will advance further.

8. 虽然我方想满足你方要求,但歉不能按你方要求降低价格。

Although we are keen to meet your requirements, we regret being unable to comply with your request for a reduction in price.

U4 Ordering

1. We shall book a trial order with you, provided you will give us a 5%commission.

假如你方给5%的佣金,我们将向你方试订一批货。

2. We regret that we cannot book the order at the prices we quoted six weeks ago.

遗憾我方不能按6周前所开的价接受订单。

2. We are pleased to receive your order of 16th June for cotton prints.

很高兴收到你方6月16日印花棉布的订单。

3. For goods ordered we require payment to be made by a confirmed and irrevocable letter of

credit payable at sight upon presentation of shipping documents.

所订货物的付款方式,我们要求凭装船单据,以保兑的,不可撤销的即期信用证支付。

4. As our customers are badly in need of these goods, we hope you will send them at an early

date.由于我方客户急需此货,希望你方尽早发运。

5. We have booked your Order No.237 for bed sheets and pillow cases and are sending you

our Sales Confirmation No. BP-103in duplicate.

我们已接到你方床单和枕套订单第237号,兹寄上收货确认书第BP-103号,一式两份。

6. We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to receiving your further orders.

谢谢你方合作,盼望收到你方更多的订单。

7. Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised prices.

请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。

8. Your order is receiving our immediate attention and you can depend on us to effect delivery

well within your time limit.

你方订单正在及时处理,你可信赖我方将会再规定时间内发运。

9. We enclose a trial order. If the quality is up to our expectation, we shall send further orders

in the near future. Your prompt attention to this order will be appreciated.

兹附上我方试订单一份。如果质量合乎要求,我方近期内将寄订单。望能及时处理此订单,不胜感激。

1. 你方报价不实际,我客户歉难接受,他们已向他处订货。

Much to our regret, we don’t think your quotation is practical. Our customers can’t accept it and will turn elsewhere to cover their orders.

2. 由于原料缺乏,制造厂被迫停止接受新的订单。

Owing to the lack of raw materials, the factory has to stop entertaining new orders.

3. 由于大量承约,我们不能接受订单,但是一俟新货源到来,我们将随即去电与你方

联系。

Owing to heavy commitments, we are not in a position to accept new orders. However, as soon as fresh supplies come in, we’ll immediately contact you by cable.

4. 我们要说明一下,由于大量需求,我们只能接受8月船期的订单。

We’d like to state that owing to great demand we can only accept August shipment order.

5. 因我急需此货,请尽力将我们所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

徐美荣外贸英语函电(第二版)课后练习参考答案完整版

外贸英语函电课后练习参考答案(中英文对照版)名词解释 二、Establish business relations建立商务关系Import进口 Export出口 Importer进口商 Exporter出口商 Commercial counsellor’s office商务参赞处Chamber of commerce商会 Credit standing资讯状况 三、Inquiries询价 First inquiry初次询价 General inquiry一般询价 Specific inquiry具体询价 Commission佣金 Delivery交货 Effect delivery装运 All necessary information所有必要的信息Delivery date装运期 四、Quote报价 Offer报盘 V oluntary offer主动报盘 Free offer虚盘(自由报盘) Firm offer实盘 Pro forma invoice形式发票 Import licence进口许可证 Catalogue目录 Under cover随函附上 Supply from stock供现货 五、Counteroffer还盘 Be on the high side偏高 Regret遗憾 Be in line with与。。。相符 Reduce减少、降低 Make a reduction of The prevailing market行市 六、Accept接受 Acceptance接受 Confirmation of order订单的确认 Sales contract销售合同Sales confirmation销售确认书 Purchase confirmation供货确认书 Sign签名 Signature签名 Counter-signature会签 七、Payment terms支付条款 Modes of payment支付方式 Remittance汇付 Telegraphic transfer (T/T)电汇 Mail transfer (M/T)信汇 Demand draft (D/D)票汇 Collection托收 Documents against payment (D/P)付款交单Documents against acceptance (D/A)承兑交单八、Kinds of L/C信用证种类 Sight L/C即期信用证 Term L/C远期信用证 Establish L/C开立信用证 Amendment to the L/C修改信用证Extension of the L/C展延信用证 Check the L/C检查信用证 With the terms of contract按合同 九、Pack包装 Packing requirements包装要求 Shipping instructions装运指示 Shipping marks唛头 Shipping advice装运通知 Modes of transportation运输方式 Time of shipment装运期 Destination目的地 Partial shipment分批装运 Transshipment转运 十、Insurance保险 Risk风险 Average海损 Cover投保 Coverage承保范围 Open policy预约保单 Premium保险费

外贸英语函电(第二版)课后翻译

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案中英文对照版 Chapter Two 1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances. 2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣 One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4.如你所知我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意 As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。 We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。 Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商因此冒昧的写信给你 We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8.我们相信贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing. 9.你方2 月15 日函悉并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities. 10.我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司 We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、经你方商会的介绍我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。 On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company. 2、我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口并愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。We are specializing in the export of Chinese textiles and glad to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 3、为使贵方对我方产品有全面的了解我方另函寄去一本目录册及一套小册子以供参考。To make you know well of our products, we are separately sending you a catalogue together with a set of brochure for your reference. 4、如对目录中所列之任何产品感兴趣请具体询价我方将立即报价。 Please specific inquire if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We will quote promptly. 5、望尽快答复。

外贸英语函电课后习题参考答案

外贸英语函电课后习题参考答案 (For Reference Only) Chapter 1 Business Letter I. Answer the following questions. 1. How many principal parts is a business letter composed of? What are they? Generally speaking, there are seven principal parts of a standard business letter. They are the letter head; the date; inside name and address; saluation; the body of a letter(message); the complimentary close and signature. 2. What are the three main formats of a business letter used today? Which format do you like best? There are three main formats of a business letter in use at present: the conventional indented style; the modern block style and the modified block style. I like the modern block style, since it is simple and we can save much time. 3. What is P.S.? It is postscript, refers to one or more remarks the writer may add to the core or body of the letter,usually hand-written side by side with or below the signature and enclosure parts, where

外贸英语函电第五版答案

作文字数要求100-200字! Unit2 1.CDBBBBDCBB 2.(1)regards,say(2)specialized,with(3)with,by(4)If,interesting,enquiry(5)available(6)p opularity(7)finances,to(8)compliance 3.(1)Weareoneoftheleadingimportersdealinginelectronicproductsinthearea,andtakethis opportunitytoapproachyouinthehopeofestablishingbusinessrelations. (2)Wehavebeenengagedinhandlingimportingandexportingofmachineryandequipmentf ydraftatsight. (5).Youarecordiallyinvitedtotakeadvantageofthisattractiveoffer.Weareanticipatingalar georderfromtheUnitedStates,andthatwillcauseasharpriseinprice. (6).WewillsendyouafirmofferwithshipmentavailableintheearlyMayifyouorderreachesu sbeforeMarch10. (7).Becausethereisabriskdemandforthegoods,theofferwillbeopenonlyfor5days. (8).Wearegivingyouafirmoffer,subjecttoyourreplyhereby5p.m.ourtime,Tuesday,July10 Unit5 1.(1)on,fulfill,with,to,with (2)to,with,on (3)of,from,for,on,terms 来源:网络转载

外贸英语函电 答案

Unit 2 P24 Ⅲ Translation 1. Y our letter of September 2, 1994 has been received. We are glad to inform you that the articles required by you fall within the scope of our business activities. 2. The Bank of China in your city has informed us that you are importers of textiles. We specialize in the export of textiles and are willing to enter into business relations with you. 3. In compliance with your request, we are sending you a range of cut samples of our cotton piece goods. We hope they will arrive in time and be found to your satisfaction. 4. We have received your letter of September 4 informing us that you find our canned meat satisfactory and that you consider placing a trial order with us. 5. As requested, we enclose a range of pamphlets together with our price lists for your reference. If any of them meet your interest, please inform us o your specific requirements. On receipt of your enquiry, we shall forward you quotations without delay. 6. Y our firm has been recommended to us by your Embassy in China as a buyer of Chinese canned goods. We wish to inform you that we specialize in this line and hope to enter into trade relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 7. To give you a general idea of the products we handle, we enclose a complete set of leaflets showing specifications and means of packing. 8. Prior to shipment, our goods will be tested and inspected by the Shanghai Commodity Inspection Bureau, who will provide the necessary certificates in regard to the quality and quantit y of the shipment. Unit 3 P37 ⅣTranslation 1. The firm with whom we intend to deal has referred us to you for particulars respecting their business standing and trustworthiness. 2. We should be most grateful if you would furnish us with your opinion on the financial status and reliability of the above company. 3. As far as we know, their financial standing is sound. 4. The firm you inquire about is one of the most reliable importers in our district and has for many years enjoyed a good reputation among the traders. 5. The *** bank of your city will give you any information you may require concerning our credit standing as well as our manner of doing business. 6. Any information you may be able to pass on to us will be treated as confidential. 7. We advise you to proceed with every possible caution in dealing with the firm in question. 8. This company enjoys good reputation and has large financial reserves.

外贸英语函电课后翻译

外贸英语函电课后翻译参考答案??中英文对照版?? Chapter Two 1.我们从中国驻东京大使馆商务参赞处得知贵公司的行名和地址??并了解贵公司是经营家用电器产品有经验的出口商 We obtained your name and address from commercial counsellor’s office of the Chinese embassy in Tokyo. They have informed us that you are experienced exporter in the market for home electrical appliances. 2.我们的一个客户对你们的新产品感兴趣 One of our customers is interested in your new production. 3.我们的一个日本客户想要购买中国红茶 One of our customers in Japan wants to be in the market for black tea. 4.如你所知??我们的外贸政策是在平等互利的基础上与各国人民做生意 As you know, our policy is to trade with merchants of various countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 5.我们希望你方尽最大努力促进业务又增进友谊。 We hope you can try your best to promote both trade and friendship. 6.谢谢你方来函表示提供服务??我方愿与你方就扩大贸易的可能性进行讨论。 Thanks for your letter about service supply, we are willing to talk about the possibility of promoting trade. 7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商??因此冒昧的写信给你 We have acknowledged that your company is the exporter of Chinese handicraft. 8.我们相信??贵我双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that business between us will be promoted as time passing. 9.你方2 月15 日函悉??并已转交给了上海分公司办理答复??因为你所询购的商品属于他们经营范围 Your letter of Feb 15th addressed to us has been passed on to our Shanghai Branch Office for attention and reply, as the goods you inquired is within the range of their business activities. 10.我们是一家在全世界范围内进行进出口业务的贸易公司 We are a trading company handling the import and export business around world. 1、经你方商会的介绍??我方欣悉贵公司的行名和地址。 On the recommendation of your Chamber of Commerce, we have learned with pleasure the name and address of your company. 2、我公司专门经营中国纺织品出口??并愿意在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。We are specializing in the export of Chinese textiles and glad to enter into business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 3、为使贵方对我方产品有全面的了解??我方另函寄去一本目录册及一套小册子以供参考。To make you know well of our products, we are separately sending you a catalogue together with a set of brochure for your reference. 4、如对目录中所列之任何产品感兴趣??请具体询价??我方将立即报价。 Please specific inquire if you are interested in any of the items listed in the catalogue. We will quote promptly.

第五版外贸英语函电课后答案

第五版外贸英语函电课后答案 外贸英语函电答案 外贸函电答案 Keys to the exercises Unit 2 3. (1) We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opportunity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2) We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3) We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients intends to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalogue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 2.

外贸英语函电试卷及标准答案

外贸英语函电试卷及标准答案 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.360docs.net/doc/1818364385.html, 外贸英语函电试卷(A卷) Ⅰ.Translation of terms 术语翻译(10%): A.Translate the following terms into Chinese 将下列术语译成汉语(5%): 1.mediation of dispute 2.DEQ, Delivered Ex Quay 3.acts of God 4.continental bridge 5.exclusive sales B.Translate the following terms into English in full 将下列术语译成英语(请用全称)(5%): 1.亚洲开发银行 2.电子商务认证 3.银行密押 4.机电产品 5.内包装 Ⅱ.Make the best choice for each of the following sentences 单项选择(20%):(提示:请在各题所提供的四个选项中选择一个,并将所选中的答案相对应的选项字母填入句中横线上。) 1.The boxes must be strong enough to withstand transport ____ very bad roads. A. along B. for C. in D. over 2.Enclosed are two copies of our Sales Confirmation No. DTE0607 ____ out against your Order KK02736. A. got B. made

实用外贸英语课后翻译知识交流

实用外贸英语课后翻 译

U1 Establishing trade relations 1. This corporation specializes in importing textiles. 本公司专营纺织品的进口业务。 2. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state operated corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial products. 兹向你自我介绍,敝公司系国营单位,以经营轻工产品为主。 3. We are sending you by airmail under separate cover a brochure on the various kinds of electronic products no available for export. 我方航邮寄上现可供出口各类电子产品的小册子一份。 4. Your firm has been recommended to us by the chamber of commerce in Tokyo, japan. 贵公 司已由日本东京商会推荐给我公司。 5. As requested, we are airmailing to you, under separate cover, a sample of Art. Nos. 1101 and 1102 for your reference. 根据要求,兹另封航邮货号1101和1102样品各一份,以供参考。 6. We can assure you that all your orders will receive our immediate attention. 我方保证你方订单定会得到立即处理。 7. We thank you for your letter of Oct. 27 and should like to discuss the possibility of expanding trade with you. 10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。 8. We are convinced that with joint efforts business between us will be developed to our mutual benefit. 我们相信通过双方的努力,贸易往来定会朝着互利的方向发展。 9. It will be greatly appreciated if you will give us your cooperation 如果贵方能与我方合作,不胜感激。 10. Your letter of May 7th addressed to the Import Company has been passed on to us for attention.你方5月7日致进口公司函已转我公司处理。 1. 我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2. 我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3. 我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方简历商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4. 根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5. 对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6. 我们相信,贵方与我方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7. 我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8. 殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you

外贸英语函电第五版答案

Unit 2 1.C D B B B B D C B B 2.(1) regards, say (2) specialized, with (3) with, by (4) If, interesting, enquiry (5)available (6)popularity (7) finances,to (8) compliance 3. (1) 我公司是该地区电子产品的主要进口商之一,我们借此机会与贵方接洽,希望与贵方建立贸易关系。 We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opport unity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2) 我公司经营机械设备的进出口业务已多年,我们的产品在许多国家享有盛誉。 We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3) 承我国驻北京大使馆商务参赞处介绍,得知你公司的姓名、地址。 We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) 我们了解到你们是日用化学品制造商。我们有一客户想要购买贵国化妆品,如能立即航寄目前所能供之货的目录及价格表,我们将不胜感激。 We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients inte nds to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalog ue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) 有关我们的资信情况,请向中国银行上海分行查询。 For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 1.B B B B A D D C B A 2. 1. 请报你方最优惠的上海到岸价,包括我方3%佣金。 Pease quote us your best price CIF Shanghai, inclusive of our 3% commission. 2. 如果你方价格有竞争力的话,我们打算订购30万码棉布。 Should your price be found competitive, we intend to place with you an order for 300,000 yards of Cotton Cloth. 3. 我方有一家客户对贵国琴岛海尔电冰箱感兴趣,请电开400台伦敦到岸价4月船期的报盘。 One of our customers is now interested in the Qingdao Haier Refrigerator made in your country. P lease offer CIF London for 400 sets to be delivered in April. 4. 为了方便你方了解我方的产品,我们立即航寄样品数量分。 To enable you to have a better understanding of our products, we are sending you by air 5 copies o f our catalogue and 2 sample books. 5. 为答复你方4月28日询价,随函寄去我方最新价目单以供参考。 In reply to your enquiry dated April 28, we are now sending you our latest price list for your refere nce. 3.Dear Sirs, We learn from a friend in Shenzhen that you are exporting light industrial products, especially elec tric appliances. There is a steady demand here for the above-mentioned commodities of high qualit y at moderate prices. Will you please send us a copy of your catalogue, with details of your prices and terms of payment . We should find it most helpful if you could also supply samples of these goods. Yours faithfully, 4. Dear Sirs, RE: Haier Refrigerator We are in the market for refrigerators. Please send us your latest catalogue and details of your spec ifications, informing us of your price CIF Guangzhou, please also state your earliest possible deliv ery date, your terms of payment, and discount for regular purchase. If your prices prove reasonabl e and satisfactory, we shall soon place a large order with you. Yours faithfully, 5. Dear Sirs,

外贸英语函电答案全

Key to exercises Key to Unit 1 I. Answer the following questions. 1. The essential 7C’s in commercial English correspondence are clearness,conciseness,courtesy,consideration,completeness,concreteness,correctness. 2. If a letter show impoliteness, it cannot achieve the purpose of writing. More serious consequences will be that it may offend the recipient and damage the established business relations. The courteous writer should be sincere and tactful, thoughtful and appreciative. Another important thing is promptness. 3. If conciseness conflicts with courtesy, then make a little sacrifice of conciseness. Generally speaking, you will gain in clearness and conciseness by writing short sentences rather than long ones. 4. A business letter consists of eleven principal parts: (1) the letter-head (including the date) (2) the inside name and address (3) the salutation (4) the subject heading or caption (5) the opening sentences (6) the body of letter (7) the closing sentences (8) the complimentary close (9) the wr iter’s signature and official position (10) the enclosure (11) the postscript 5. Envelopes must have the accuracy, accessibility and good appearance. Ⅱ. Translation the following paragraphs into Chinese. 国际贸易带来了更高效率的生产和世界产量的增加,从而使国家(或个人)可以消费更大和更多样化的商品组合。一个拥有有限的天然资源的国家通过国际贸易可以生产和消费超过它有限资源的物品。国际贸易扩大了一个国家可以出售商品的潜在市场中。商品的国际需求增长可以转化为更大的生产和更广泛使用原料和劳动力,从而使国内就业增长。来自于国际贸易的竞争也迫使国内企业通过现代化和创新变得更有效率。 Ⅲ. Additional Exercise. 1. Correct the mistakes in the following letter and separate the message into two paragraphs. ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES Co. P. O. Box 3259 22th January, 2009 The Manager Messrs Clarke & Smith Ltd. 68 High Street London EC 4 England

外贸英语函电第五版答案

外贸英语函电第五版答 案 IMB standardization office【IMB 5AB- IMBK 08- IMB 2C】

作文字数要求100-200字! Unit 2 1.C D B B B B D C B B 2.(1) regards, say (2) specialized, with (3) with, by (4) If, interesting, enquiry (5)available (6)popularity (7) finances,to (8) compliance 3.(1)We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opportunity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations. (2)We have been engaged in handling importing and exporting of machinery and equipment for many years, and our products have enjoyed great popularity in many countries. (3)We owe your name and address to the Commercial Counselor’s office of our Embassy in Beijing. (4) We are given to understand that you are a manufacturer of daily chemicals. One of our clients intends to buy cosmetics from your country. We will appreciate it highly if you can airmail the catalogue and the price list of your products available at present. (5) For our credit standing, please refer to the Bank of China, Shanghai Branch. Unit 3 1.B B B B A D D C B A 2.(1) Please quote us your best price CIF Shanghai, inclusive of our 3% commission. (2) 如果你方价格有竞争力的话,我们打算订购30万码棉布。 Should your price be found competitive, we intend to place with you an order for 300,000 yards of Cotton Cloth. (3)One of our customers is now interested in the Qingdao Haier Refrigerator made in your country. Please offer CIF London for 400 sets to be delivered in April. (4)To enable you to have a better understanding of our products, we are sending you by air 5 copies of our catalogue and 2 sample books. (5)In reply to your enquiry dated April 28, we are now sending you our latest price list for your reference. Unit 4 1. (1) on ,to (2) to, of, to (3)until (4)to, of (5) to,for (6) by, in, ,in ,for (7) from ,within (8) in (9) of ,on (11) offer, at, on, for (12) of, at, per, on (13) to, reply ,reaching , at (14) by ,for , in, of, at (15) for , offer, of 2.(1).We are studying the offer and hope that it will keep open till the end of the month (2). We believe that you will place a large order with us owing to the high quality and reasonable price of our products. (3).We will allow you 10% discount if you purchase 5000 dozens or more. (4). As to terms of payment, we often require a confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit payable by draft at sight. (5). You are cordially invited to take advantage of this attractive offer. We are anticipating a large order from the United States, and that will cause a sharp rise in price. (6).We will send you a firm offer with shipment available in the early May if you order reaches us before March 10. (7). Because there is a brisk demand for the goods, the offer will be open only for 5 days. (8). We are giving you a firm offer, subject to your reply here by 5 . our time, Tuesday, July 10 Unit5 1.(1) on , fulfill, with , to ,with (2)to,with,on (3)of, from, for, on, terms

相关文档
最新文档