人教版六年级英语下册第一至第三单元课文翻译

人教版六年级英语下册第一至第三单元课文翻译
人教版六年级英语下册第一至第三单元课文翻译

Unit One How tall are you?

I’m 21 metres tall.I’m the tallest!

我有21米高。我是最高的。

I’m 1.6 metres tall.I’m taller than this dinosaur.

我有1.6米高。我比这只恐龙要高。

It’s so tall!

他真高!

Some dinosaurs are bigger than houses. Some are smaller than our schoolbags.

一些恐龙比房子还要大,一些比我们的书包还要小。

How heavy is it?

它有多重?

It’s five tons.

它有五吨重。

What size are your shoes?

你的鞋是多大号?

My shoes are size 35.

我的鞋是35号。

Let’s talkA

Zhang Peng:Loook!That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall.

张朋:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。

Mike:Yes,it is. How tall is it?

麦克:是的,它是。它有多高?

Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.

张朋:可能有4米高。

Mike:Wow!It’s taller than both of us together.

麦克:哇!它比我们俩加起来都高。

Zhang Peng:Look!There are more dinosaurs over there!

张朋:看!这里有更多的恐龙!

Mike:They’re all so big and tall.

麦克:它们全都又高又大。

Zhang Peng:Hey,this dinosaur isn’t tall!I’m taller than this one. 张朋:嘿,这只恐龙并不高!我都比这只高。

Mike:Oh,yes.How tall are you?

麦克:哦,是的。你有多高?

Zhang Peng:I’m 1.65 metres.

张朋:我有 1.65米高。

Let’s talkB

Mike:Those shoes in the window are nice!Let’s have a look.

麦克:在橱窗里的这些鞋看起来很好看!让我们去看一看。

Wu yifan:What size are your shoes,Mike?

吴一凡:你的鞋是多大号,麦克?

Mike:Size 7.

麦克:7号。

Wu yifan: Size 7?That’s so small.

吴一凡:7号?那真小。

Mike:In china I wear size 38 shoes.

麦克:在中国我穿38号鞋。

Wu yifan: Oh!Your feet are bigger than mine .My shoes are size 37.

吴一凡:哦!你的脚比我的大。我穿37号鞋。

Mike:Really ?You look taller than me.

麦克:真的?你看起来比我高。

Wu yifan:But I think you are heavier.How heavy are you?

吴一凡:但是我认为你更重一些。你体重多少?

Mike:I’m 48 kilograms.

麦克:我体重48公斤。

Wu yifan:Yes,you’re heavier.I’m 46 kilograms.

吴一凡:是的,你更重一些。我体重46公斤。

Read and write

Little Duck is watching the sun go down.It is getting lower and lower,but his shadow is getting longer and longer.

小鸭子在看日落。太阳越来越低,但是它的影子变得越来越长。

“Why is that?” Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree. “You are older and smarter than me.Tell me—why is my shadow longer when the sun gets lower?”

“为什么会这样?”小鸭子问它的朋友大树。“你比我更聪明更年长。

告诉我—为什么太阳开始下山我的影子会变长?”

Old Tree says,”That’s easy,Little Duck.The sun goes down every day,and we grow older every day.Your s hadow grows longer because you are growing taller.You are becoming a big beautiful bird!”

大树说,“这很简单,小鸭子。太阳每天都落山,我们每天都会变老。

你的影子变得更长是因为你长得更高了。你开始变得是一只又大又美

丽的鸟了!”

Unit Two Last weekend

What did you do last weekend?

上周末你做什么了?

I cleaned my room and washed my clothes on Saturday.

在周六我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。

Did you play football with Zhang Peng?

你和张朋去踢足球了吗?

Yes,I did.We played football on Sunday.

是的。我们踢足球是在周日。

Let’s talkA

Mike:Hi,Grandpa.How are you?How was your weekend?

麦克:嗨,祖父。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?

Grandpa:I’m fine,Mike.It was good,thank you.

祖父:我很好,麦克。它非常棒,谢谢你。

Mike:What did you do?

麦克:你做什么了?

Grandpa:Well,I stayed at home with your grandma.We drank tea in the afternoon and watched TV.

祖父:好吧,我和你祖母呆在家里。我们在下午的时候喝茶和看电视。Mike:I watched TV,too.I watched some children’s shows on TV.

麦克:我也看电视了。我在电视上看了一些儿童秀。

Grandpa:That’s nice.Did you do anything else?

祖父:那很好。你还做其他事情了吗?

Mike:Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.

麦克:是的,我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。

Grandpa:You are a good boy!

祖父:你是一个好男孩。

Let’s talkB

John:Hey,Amy.Let’s go to the bookstore,I want to buy the new film magazine.

约翰:嗨,艾米.让我们去书店看看吧,我想买新的电影杂志。

Amy:Oh,I read it last weekend.

艾米:哦,在上周我就读过它了。

John:Was it interesting?

约翰:它有趣吗?

Amy:Yes,it talked about a lot of new films.What did you do last weekend?Did you see a film?

艾米:是的,它主要讲了很多新的电影。上周末你做什么了?你去看电影了吗?

John:No,I had a cold.I stayed at home all weekend and slept.

约翰:不,我感冒了。我整个周末都呆在家里和睡觉。

Amy:Oh ,I’m sorry.I’m happy you feel better now.

艾米:哦,我很抱歉。我很高兴你感觉好点了。

John:Thanks.Let’s go by bus.It’s faster than walking.

约翰:谢谢,让我们去买车票吧。它比走路更快一些。

Let’s learn

last weekend 上周末

last night 昨晚

last Monday 上周一

yesterday 昨天

the day before yesterday 前天

Read and write

Comments

评论

Dear sir,

亲爱的先生,

Unit three Where did you go?

You didn’t come to school.What happened?

你没来学校。发生了什么?

I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.

我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。

Oh dear!Are you all right?

哦,天啊!你还好吧?

Yes,I’m OK.Thanks.

是的,我还好,谢谢。

Can I come and visit you?

我可以来拜访你吗?

Sure!You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.

当然可以!你可以看我劳动节假期拍的照片。

Did you go to Turpan?

你去吐鲁番了吗?

Yes,I d id.I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs.They w ere delicious.

是的,我去了。我看到很多的葡萄还吃了很多烤肉。它们非常美味。Who did you go with?

你是和谁一起去的?

My parents and my uncle.

我的父母和我的叔叔。

Let’s talkA

Amy:What happened?

艾米:发生了什么事?

John: I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.

约翰:上周六我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。

Amy:That’s too bad!Are you all right?

艾米:那太糟了!你还好吧?

John:I’m OK https://www.360docs.net/doc/546183374.html,e and look at my photos from the Labour Day holiday.

约翰:我现在很好。看看我劳动节假期的照片。

Amy:Where did you go?

艾米:你去哪了?

John:Mt.Tianshan,Xinjiang.I rode a horse.Look,it’s very small!

约翰:新疆的天山。我骑马了。看,它非常小。

Amy:Oh,yes.It looks like a mule!Did you go to Tuepan?

艾米:哦,是的。它看起来像个骡子!你去吐鲁番了吗?

John:Yes,we did.We saw lots of grapes there,but we couldn’t eat them.They won’t be ready till August.

约翰:是的,我们去了。我们在那看到了很多葡萄,但是我们没有吃

它们。它们还没有成熟直到八月。

Let’s talkB

Sarah: Where did you go over the winter holiday?

莎拉:在寒假你去了哪里?

Amy:My family and I went to Sanya.

艾米:我和我的家人去了三亚。

Wu yifan:Really?Did you like it?

吴一凡:真的吗?你喜欢它吗?

Amy:Yes,it was so warm.

艾米:是的,那里非常温暖。

Sarah:Hainan is far from here.How did you go there?

莎拉:海南离这里很远。你怎么去哪里?

Amy:We went there by plane.

艾米:我们乘飞机去那里。

Wu yifan:How was the beach?What did you do there?

吴一凡:海滩怎么样?你在那里做什么?

Amy:It was beautiful.I took lots of pictures,and I also went swimming. 艾米:它非常漂亮。我照了很多照片,我经常去游泳。

Sarah:Sounds great!Can I see your pictures sometime?

莎拉:听起来非常棒!我可以看看你的照片吗?

Amy:Sure.

艾米:当然。

Unit Four Then and now

Yifan,that’s your father.

一凡,这是你父亲。

You weren’t very big then,Mr Wu!

你不是很强大,吴先生!

No,so I didn’t like PE class very much.I couldn’t run fast or play basketball well.

不,所以我非常不喜欢体育课。我不能跑得很快打篮球也不是很好。

Our school was small!

我们学校真小。

We didn’t have a library and there weren’t any computer rooms at all.

我们没有图书馆,还有这里没有任何计算机房。

There was no gym either!

这里没有体育馆!

Let’s talk

Grandpa:Wow,a library!There was no library in my old school.

祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校没有图书馆。

Sarah:Tell us about your school,piease.

萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。

Grandpa:There was only one small building on a hill.

祖父:那里只有一座小房子在山上。

Wu Yifan:Could you see stars at night?

吴一凡:晚上您能看到星星吗?

Grandpa:Yes,I liked the stars.

祖父:是的,我喜欢这些星星。

Sarah:Me too.One day I’m going to visit the moon.

萨拉:我也是。有一天我要去月球。

Wu Yifan:The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969. 吴一凡:在1969年,美国人去那呆了五天。

Sarah:How do you know that?

萨拉:你怎么知道的?

Wu Yifan:Easy,I looked it up on the Internet.

吴一凡:简单,我在网络上看到的。

Grandpa:Ah!There were no computers or Internet in my time.

祖父:哦!我那时候没有电脑也没有网络。

Let’s learn

…years ago …年前…months ago …月前last year 去年last month 上个月Let’s talk

Chen Jie:John,come and look at Mike’s old photos!

陈杰:约翰,来看看麦克的旧照片。

John:That’s funny,Mike!You’re wearing a pink T-shirt.

约翰:这些真有趣,麦克!你穿粉色的T恤。

Mike:Yes,but I don’t like pink now.

麦克:是的,但是我现在不喜欢粉色。

Chen Jie:We are all different now!

陈杰:我们现在都不同了!

Mike:Right.Before,I was quiet.Now,I’m very active in class.How about you?

麦克:是的,以前我很安静。现在我在课堂上很活跃。

John:Well,Iwas short,so I couldn’t ride my bike well.Now,I go cycling every day.I like it very much.

约翰:我以前个子小,自行车骑得不好。现在我天天骑车。

Chen Jie:That’s good exercise.

陈杰:这是很好的锻炼。

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档