最新医疗护理常用英语交班

最新医疗护理常用英语交班
最新医疗护理常用英语交班

patient number, discharge, admission, change in, change out, death, primary care number, critical patient number,patient with caregiver, current number,

专业英语常识

一.Receiving the patient(接待病人)

1. How do you do?/ Good morning!您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

2. What can I do for you?/Can I help you?您需要我帮助吗?

3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

4. The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水

6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.

请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

9.Smoking is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟

二.information collection(收集信息)

10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

16.Do your feet swell?您的脚肿了吗?

17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

19.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

20.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

三.Physical examination(查体)

23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来

25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.

27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊

28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸

29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

四.communication.(交流)

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.

33.I’ll test/take your blood pre ssure. 我要测量您的血压.

34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

35.I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

36.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is d rawn tomorrow morning . 半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.

38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.

39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.

您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

42.You are going to have an gas tric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.

明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.

44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.

45.I’m going to put a gas tric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.

我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

46.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.

47.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

49.I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.

我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

50.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

52. I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.

53.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便

55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.

56.I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧

57.I’m going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入.

58. I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗

59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周.

60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血

67.The results are normal.结果正常

68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒

五.about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养)

70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒.

71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水.

72.I’ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次.

73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物.

六.comforting (安慰)

76.Never mind/It doesn’t matter没关系

77.Don’t worry不要担心

78.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手

79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的

80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查ICU--- intensive care unit 重症监护

L&D---labour and delivery room 产房

OBGYNY---obstetric and gynaecology 妇产科

medical ward 内科

surgical ward 外科

OR---operating room 手术室

OPD----out patient department 门诊

ECG---electrical cardio gram 心电图

CT-----computertomography 电脑断层扫描

MRI---megnetic resonance imaging 核磁共振

EEG---electroencephalogram 脑电图

LP---lumbar puncture 腰穿

不同种类医院的英译

hospital: 医院

hospital for infectious diseases:传染病医院

children's hospital: 儿童医院

obstetrics and gynecology hospital:妇产医院

tuberculosis hospital: 结核病医院

stomatological hospital: 口腔医院

army hospital: 陆军医院

field hospital: 野战医院

hospital of chinese medicine: 中医医院

tumor hospita;: 肿瘤医院

中医英语词汇汇总.doc

v1.0可编辑可修改Lesson One History of Traditional Chinese Medicine 中医术语 acupunture and moxibusion 针灸 health maintenance 养生 drugs cold and cool 寒凉药 the school of cold and cool 寒凉派 diaphoesis emesis purgation 汗吐下 the school of purgation 攻下派 exagenous pathogenic factors 外邪 reinforcing the earth 补土 internal impairment of spleen and stomach would bring about vorious diseases 内伤脾胃百病由生 yang is usually redundant ,while yin is frequently deficient. 阳常有余阴常不足 nourishing yin滋阴 medicinal herbs草药 blood stagnation淤血 warm and inorgorate the spleen and stomach温养脾胃 中国医药学 : traditional Chinese medicine 中医基础理论 : basic theory of traditional Chinese medicine 临床经验 : clinical experience 辨证论治 : treatment based on syndrome differentiation;pattern identification and treatment 本草 : materia medica 中药 : Chinese materia medica; Chinese medicinals 中草药 : Chinese medicinal herbs 四气五味 : four properties and five tastes

医院科室交班常用英语 shift meeting

一般病情: He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. (他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。) He is under the weather. (他不舒服,生病了。) He began to feel unusually tired. (他感到反常的疲倦。) He feels light-headed. (他觉得头晕。) She has been shut-in for a few days. (她生病在家几天了。) Her head is pounding. (她头痛。) His symptoms include loss of appetite, weight loss, excessive fatigue, fever and chills. (他的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧和发冷。) He feels exhausted or fatigued most of the time. (他大部份时间都觉得非常疲倦。) He has been lacking in energy for some time. (他感到虚弱有段时间了。) He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。) He feels as though everything around him is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。) He has noticed some loss of hearing. (他发觉听力差些。) She has some pains and itching around her eyes. (她眼睛四周又痛又痒。) (2) 伤风感冒: He has been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (他咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。) His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. (他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。) He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。) (hacking = constant) He coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise. (他咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。) (malaise = debility) He gets a cold with a deep hacking cough. (他伤风咳嗽。) He has a headache, aching bones and joints. (他头痛,骨头、关节也痛。) He has a persistent cough. (他不停地在咳。) 或 He has bouts of uncontrollable coughing. (他一阵阵的咳嗽,难以控制。) He has hoarse and has lost his voice sometimes. (他声音嘶哑,有时失声。) He has a sore throat and a stuffy nose. (他嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。) His breathing is harsh and wheezy. (他呼吸时,有气喘似的呼哧呼哧作响。) He has a stabbing pain that comes on suddenly in one or both temples. (有时突然间太阳穴刺痛。) He has a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (他流鼻水,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。) (3) 女性疾病: She has noticed one lump in her breast. (她发觉乳房有个肿块。) There is a hard, swollen lump on her right breast. (她右乳房有肿块。) Her left breast is painful and swollen. (她左乳房疼痛且肿大。) She has heavy bleeding with her periods. (她月经来的很多。) Her vaginal discharge is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling. (她阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。) She has noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods. (在月经来的前后,她有时也发觉有滴滴达达的流血。) She has some bleeding after intercourse. (性交后有出血。)

实用护理英语对话

实用护理英语 1.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full. 您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈. 2.please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight. 今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。 3.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿 4.I’m go ing to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图 5.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach我要放胃管到您的胃内 6.We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube a s I put it down. 我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作. 7.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once. 我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单. 8.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle. 我要给您的踝部冷/热敷 9.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation? 同意手术请您签字好吗 10.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthes ia. 要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉. 11.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗? 12.I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breat h, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m g oing to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试. 13.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic inje ction. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射 14.I’m going to give you oxygen now我要给您吸氧 15.I’m going to give you nebulization. 我要给您(雾化)吸入. 16.I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you. 我要给您做膀胱冲洗 17.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周. 18.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite? 您今天怎么样您昨晚睡得怎么样您的食欲怎么样 19.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal? 昨天您排便了吗/您的大便正常吗 20.What color of your urine? 您的尿液什么颜色 21.How much urine do you pass each time? 您每次排尿多少 22.The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances输入的液体能为您提供能量,还可预防电解质失衡 23.Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly? 请您把液体滴速调快点儿好吗? 24.Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you您的静脉输液必须慢速,不然会增加心脏负荷 25.Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement a nd too much worry. Be careful not to stumble. 多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒 26.You are going to have a blood transfusion. 要给您输血 27.The results are normal. 结果正常 28.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

护士交接班流程

护士交接班流程 8:00 全体在班护士参加,与医生共同交班,脱稿交班、重点突出、简明扼要,不超过15分钟。内容包括:病区病人流动情况、新入、危重抢救、手术等病人的病情变化、特殊处置及病区值班期间发生的特殊事情。 8:15 床旁交接班 1、参加人员:护士长、交班护士、接班护士、在班护士。 2、进病房顺序:交班护士→接班护士→护士长→其余护士。 3、交接站位:交班护士站于病人左侧床头第一位,接班护士(责任护士)站于病人右侧床头第一位,护士长站于病人右侧床头第二位,其余护士依次站于病床两侧。床边交接班按床号顺序依次进行。 4、交接内容及要求:来到患者床前,接班护士、护士长首先应问候患者,体现人性化护理的人文关怀,交班时做到口头讲清、床头看清、记录写清,杜绝交接班不规范、无交班前准备、无工作重点等现象,使各项护理工作有落实、有监督、有检查和评价。明确职责,凡在交接班过程中发现的问题,由交班者负责,接班后发现的问题由接班者承担 (1)交班者:向接班者交待病人病情、治疗、护理、用药情况及效果,目前存在的主要护理问题及需下一班继续采取的护理措施等。 (2)接班者:针对交班内容做好针对性的接班。交接班体现个性化,做到重点病人重点交,忌千篇一律。如查看患者的体位是否舒适,床铺是否平整,各种管道是否通畅,引流情况,卧床患者皮肤是否完整,手术患者查看切口敷料情况,胸部手术听呼吸音,昏迷病人查看意识、瞳孔等情况,出院病人询问对出院指导的掌握情况等, (3)护士长:针对交接情况、病人病情,对重点病人的护理重点进行检查(健康宣教到位、夜间巡视、基础护理、皮肤压疮等情况),提出存在问题及指导性的改进意见。 8:35 全体在班护士参加,集体站立于护理站,责任护士简明扼要交代所管病人的病情急特殊注意事项,以引起大家注意。护士长点评,注意护士着装及是否认真听交班内容并根据情况提问,指出当日工作重点,强调注意事项。 附:1、一般病人交接班 交接:皮肤、病情、液体、医嘱执行情况、特殊处置。接班护士应认真听取交班内容,不清楚时应提出质疑。 2、危重病人交接班 ⑴皮肤、口腔黏膜、生命体征、病情变化、治疗、护理和特殊处置。 ⑵根据不同的专科特点进行交班。注重交接班工作的严谨性,对特殊患者的病情不必让患者知道的应在护士站讨论,以免引起不必要的纠纷或给患者带来不安和心理压力。

中医英语术语

第一课 1.中国中医药traditional Chinese medicine; TCM 中医基础理论basic theory of traditional Chinese medicine 临床经验clinical experience辨证论治treatment based on syndrome differentiation 杂病miscellaneous diseases中药学Chinese pharmacy 四气五味four properties and five tastes 针灸acupuncture and moxibustion; acumox古代中国哲学classical Chinese philosophy汗法sweating therapy; diaphoresis 下法purgation吐法vomiting therapy; emetic therapy补土派the School of Reinforcing the Earth方剂prescription; formula 医疗实践medical practice治疗原则therapeutic principles寒凉药herbs cold and cool in nature滋阴降火nourishing yin and reducing fire瘀血致病diseases caused by blood stagnation 第二课 1 ve zang-organs; five zang-viscera五脏six fu-organs六腑system of meridians and collaterals经络系统holism整体观念organic wholenss有机整体social attribute社会属性(of the five zang-organs) open into开窍sprout, grow, transform, ripen and store生长化收藏diagnostics诊断学relationship between pathogenic factors and healthy qi邪正关系therapeutics治疗学common cold due to wind and cold风寒感冒different therapeutic methods used to treat the same disease同病异治the same therapeutic method used to treat different diseases异病同治balance of water metabolism水液代谢平衡clearing away heart fire清心火nature of disease疾病本质treating the left side for curing diseases located on the right side以左治右drawing yang from yin从阴引阳treating the lower part for curing diseases located on the upper part病在上者下取之 第三课 1 philosophical concept哲学概念mutual transformation相互转化balance of yin and yang阴平阳秘transformation between yin and yang阴阳转化extreme cold turning into heat寒极生热 pathological changes病理变化absolute predominance 绝对偏盛 general rule of pathogenesis病机总纲supplementing what it lacks of补其不足eliminating wind and dispersing cold祛风散寒mutually inhibiting and promoting相互消长mutually inhibiting and restraining相互制约interdependence相互依存excess of yin leading to decline of yang阴胜则阳病contrary and supplementary to each other相反相成organic whole有机整体impairment of yang involving yin阳损及阴deficiency of both yin and yang阴阳两虚deficiency cold syndrome虚寒证suppressing yang and eliminating wind熄风潜阳 第四课 1.the doctrine of five elements; the theory of five phases五行学说free development 条达舒畅to be generated and to generate生我我生restraint in generation生中有制Wood is characterized by growing freely and peripherally.木曰曲直Earth is characterized by cultivation and reaping.土元稼穑 Water is characterized by moistening and downward flowing.水曰润下over restriction and counter-restriction相乘相侮Wood over restricts earth because it is deficient.土虚木乘promotion, restriction, inhibition and transformation生克制化disorder of a mother-organ involving its child-organ母病及子insufficiency of essence and blood in the liver and kidney肝肾精血不足blood deficiency in the heart and liver心肝血虚exuberant fire in the heart心火亢盛insufficiency of liver yin肝肾不足declination of kidney yang肾阳衰微weakness of the spleen and stomach脾胃虚弱soothing the liver and harmonizing the stomach平肝和胃insufficiency of kidney yin肾阴不足balance between water and fire水火不济 第五课 doctrine of visceral manifestations脏象学说five zang-organs and six fu-organs五脏六腑extraordinary fu-organs齐桓之府nutrients of water and food水谷精微ransmitting and transforming water and food传化水谷storing essence贮藏精气internal and external relationship表里关系therapeutic effects治疗效应 clinical practice临床实践storage without discharge藏而不写discharge without storage泻而不藏physical build and various orifices形体诸窍(of five zang-organs) open into开窍spirit and emotions精神情志the heart storing spirit心藏神the lung storing corporeal soul肺藏魄the liver storing ethereal soul肝藏魂the spleen storing consciousness 脾藏意the kidney storing will肾藏志the luster manifesting upon the face其华在面 第六课 the heart governing blood and vessels心主血脉sufficiency of heart qi心气充沛rosy complexion面色红润sufficiency of blood血液充盈unsmooth vessels脉道不利lusterless complexion面色无华thin and weak pulse脉象细弱the heart storing

护理常用英语对话

护理中常用英语对话(I C U2病区) 一.Receivingthepatient(接待病人) do you do/ Good morning! 您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好! can I do for you/Can I help you 您需要我帮助吗? 3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed.. 我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位. toilet is over there.卫生间在那边 supply hot water. 我们供应热水 wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doct or. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生. ’m the nurse /doctor in charge of you.我是您的负责护士/医生 let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们. is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟 二.information collection(收集信息) you mind if I ask you a few questions 您介意我问您几个问题吗 need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息. your tummy still sore 您的肚子还疼吗 your pain come on after or before meals 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作? it hurt to pass urine/when I press here 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗? your back ache 您的后背痛吗? your feet swell 您的脚肿了吗?

麻醉英语交班

There are three surgeries at 3rd operating room. The second was special .The patient was eighty-eight years-old, male, has been diagnosed with Bile duct placeholder. He has a history of coronary heart disease (CHD) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD) and high blood pressure for about 10 years, and also cerebral arteriosclerosis history for 10 years, and prostate cancer history for two years.Blood routine test, coagulation function, renal function were normal. But Liver function was severely abnormal. In the Arterial blood gas analysis (ABG), the oxygen partial pressure was 74mmHg.In the pulmonary function test, FEV1 was 78%, MVV was 52%.The ECG shows complete right bundle branch block(CRBBB). Heart Doppler ultrasound show that left heart atrium was 40mm, the thickness of interventricular septum was 13mm, ejection fraction was 56%, left ventricular diastolic function decreased, mitral valve calcified. The patient was evaluated for ASA Ⅲ level , Mallampati Ⅲ level and cardiac function Ⅱlevel. Good morning, everyone. One internal fixation surgery of intertrochanteric fractures was arranged in the operating room 7. The patient ,84-years-old,female, , had suffered AD for several years after the right ankle fracture. Physical examination and laboratory tests appear normal. No X-ray chest , lung functional examination and ABG were found. ECG showed ST -T shape changed. Echocardiography showed normal ejection fraction , decreased diastolic function, aortic valve calcification and mild valvular regurgitation. The patient was evaluated for ASA Ⅱlevel , Mallampati Ⅱlevel and cardiac function Ⅱ level. Due to poor coordination ,the patient will accept the general anesthesia. Which denied hypertension, coronary heart disease, diabetes mellitus[,da??'bi?ti?z] Good morning, everyone. The first surgery in the operating room 4 was special. The patient, 84-years-old, female, has been diagnosed with kidney stones , who had suffered hypertension, coronary heart disease and diabetes mellitus for about 10 years. She also suffered myocardial infarction 7 years ago and cerebral infarction 2 years ago. Physical examination found that muscle tension on the left side was zero level. The ECG shows complete right bundle branch block(RBBB) and ST -T changed. X-ray chest shows a small amount of pleural effusion on the left side and arterial stiffness . Lung functional examination, ABGA and echocardiography were not carried out. The patient was evaluated for ASA Ⅲlevel , Mallampati Ⅱlevel and cardiac function Ⅲlevel. the patient will accept epidural anesthesia. Good morning, everyone. Doctor Liu and I will take charge of one Aortic Valve Replacement surgery in the operating room 12. The patient, 78-years-old, female, has been diagnosed with aortic stenosis., who had suffered coronary heart disease for about 30 years. Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and other lung disease were denied. Laboratory tests appear normal. ABG was normal. Lung Computer Tomography showed ??. Lung functional examination showed FEV1 was 78%, and MVV test was not performed. Echocardiography showed EF was 60%,ventricular septal hypertrophy,Aortic valve moderately to severe ly

中医英语词汇

heat 清肺热clear away lung-heat 相互制约mutual restraint, mutual restriction/interaction 湿邪犯肺pathogenic dampness invading the lung 动态平衡dynamic equilibrium 清热泻火clearing away heat and reducing fire 阴平阳秘yin and yang in equilibrium 腠理muscular interstices, striae, interstitial space 阴阳得互根互用interdependence of yin and yang 水湿停滞retention of water and dampness, water retention 相互依存interdependence 癃闭retention of urine 阴阳离绝separation of yin and yang 气血运行circulation/flow of qi and blood 相反相成opposite and supplementary to each 阴阳转化transformation between yin and yang 生理功能physiological functions 阳消阴长yang waning and yin waxing 病理变化pathological changes 阴胜则阳病predominance of yin leading to disorder of yang 临床诊断clinical diagnosis 阴胜则阳病an excess of yin leads to deficiency of yang 阳胜生外热exuberance of yang leading to exterior heat 阳胜则热predominance of yang generating heat 阳中求阴obtaining yang from yin 寒极生热extreme cold generating heat 绝对偏盛absolute predominance 热极生寒extreme heat generating cold 阳虚则寒yang deficiency leading to cold 阳损及阴impairment of yang involving yin 阴阳俱损simultaneous consumption of yin and yang 阴液不足insufficiency of yin-fluid 阴阳两虚simultaneous deficiency of both yin and yang 病机总纲general principle of pathogenesis 阳虚发热fever due to yang deficiency 病机pathomechanism, pathological mechanism 阴阳自与natural harmony between yin and yang 阴阳胜复alternative predominance of yin and yang 木乘土the wood over-restrains the earth 虚寒证deficiency-cold syndrome 木火刑金wood-fire impairs the metal 扶阳退阴strengthening yang to reduce yin 金水相生generation between the metal and water 祛风散寒expelling/eliminating wind to dispersing cold 生克制化interrelationship between generation and restriction 消导积滞promoting digestion and removing food retention 制则生化restriction ensuring generation 潜阳熄风suppressing yang to quench wind 母病及子disease of the mother-organ affecting the child-organ 五行学说theory of five elements 传变transmission of disease, progress of disease

简单英语交班

英语交班 Good morning ,colleagues, Let us beginning our morning shift. total number of patients(病人总数) is___, discharged (出院):__death(死亡): admission(新入院):__operation (手术):__ critically ill patients(病危):__ 一、新入、病情稳定的 XX名,27 bed number, 诊断,admitted Yesterday,At night,in stable condition。 二、新入、病危,或抢救的 XX名,27 bed number, 诊断, admitted Yesterday,in Critical condition,received actively rescue after admission。三、新入、病危,或抢救后死亡的 XX名,27 bed number, 诊断,admitted Yesterday,in Critical condition,received actively rescue after admission,But at 几点 he died. 四、新入,手术,病危的 XX名,27 bed number, 诊断,admitted Yesterday,in Critical condition,received actively rescue after admission and received operation at 几点。After operation,he is in stable.

常用护理英语.

v1.0 可编辑可修改 护理专业常用英语词汇 目录 一、Commonly Used Nursing Terms(常用护理技术用语) 二、Commonly Used Nursing Equipment (常用护理器械) 三、Organization and Members of A Healht Care Facility (医院部门及主 要职务术语) 目录............................................................................................................................................................. 三、Organization and Members of A Healht Care Facility (医院部门及主要 职务术语)....................................................................................................................................................... 一、Commonly Used Nursing Terms(常用护理技术用语)....................................................................... 二、Commonly Used Nursing Equipment (常用护理器械)..................................................................... 三、Organization and Members of A Healht Care Facility (医院部门及主要 职务术语)....................................................................................................................................................... 一、Commonly Used Nursing Terms(常用护理技术用语) Nursing processes Assessment Nursing diagnosis Planning Intervention (implementation, management) Evaluation Daily care of the patient Morning (evening) care, AM (HS) care Bedmaking Oral hygiene (mouth care) Brushing the teeth 护理过程 估计 护理诊断 计划 措施(实施、管理)评价 对病人的日常护理晨(晚)间护理 整理床铺 口腔卫生 刷牙 清牙垢 清洗假牙

中医英语词汇.doc

中医英语词汇 下面是整理的中医英语词汇,以供大家学习参考。 中医①traditional Chinese medicine②traditional Chinese physician ①中医学的简称。②本学科专业职业队伍。 中医学traditional Chinese medicine 以中医药理论与实践经验为主体,研究人类生命活动中健康与疾病转化规律及其预防、诊断、治疗、康复和保健的综合性科学。 中医药traditional Chinese medicine and pharmacology 中医与中药的合称。 中医药学traditional Chinese medicine and pharmacology 中医学与中药学的合称,侧重反映中医与中药两者共同发展,密不可分。 中药Chinese materia medica 在中医理论指导下应用的药物。包括中药材、中药饮片和中成药等。 中药学Chinese materia medica 中药学科的统称。研究中药基本理论和各种药材饮片、中成药的来源、采制、性能、功效、临床应用等知识的学科。 中西医结合integration of traditional and western medicine 现代医学等现代科学知识及手段来继承和发展中医药,中西医学相互补充,取长补短,诊治疾病的医学形式。 中医基础理论basic theory of traditional Chinese medicine 研究和阐明中医学的基本概念、基本理论、基本规律、基本原则的学科。 中医诊断学diagnostics of traditional Chinese medicine 根据中医学的理论体系,研究诊察病情、判断病种、辨别证候的基础理论、基本知识和基本技能的学科。 方剂学prescriptions of Chinese materia medica 研究治法与

相关文档
最新文档