教父英文台词中文对照

教父英文台词中文对照
教父英文台词中文对照

Bonasera: I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom. But I taught her never to dishonour her family. She found a boyfriend, not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She s tayed out late. I didn’t protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey, and then they tried take advantage of her. She resisted, she kept her honour. So they beat her like an animal. When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. Beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again. Sorry. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought for trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the sentence. Suspended the sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastar ds, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, “For justice, we must go to Don Corleone.”

我相信美国。美国使我发了财。而我以美国方式教养我的女儿。我给她自由。但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门。她交了位男友但不是意大利人。她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家。我并没有责骂她。两个月前他与另一个男孩,带她去兜风。他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜。她抵抗,她保住了名节。于是他们像对动物般的毒打她。当我到医院时,她的鼻梁断了,她的下马被打碎了,必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来。她痛得不能哭。但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?我视她如珠如宝。长得很美丽。现在她再也美丽不起来。不好意思。我…像个守法的美国人一样。那两个男孩受到了审判。法官判他们的有期徒刑三年,但缓刑。缓刑!他们当天就没事了!我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中。而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑。于是我对我太太说,“为求公道,我们必须去找柯里昂阁下。”

Vito Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to first?

你去报警前为何不先来找我?

Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do.

你要我怎么样?你尽管吩咐,但求你一定要帮我这个忙。

Vito Corleone: What is that? 帮你什么忙?

Bonasera: I want them dead. 我要他们死。

Vito Corleone: That I cannot do. 那个我办不到。

Bonasera: I’ll give you anything you ask. 你要什么,我都会给你。

Vito Corleone: I’ve known you many years, but this is the first time you’ve asked me for help. I can’t remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee. Even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But l et’s be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt.

我们相识多年,这是你第一次来找我帮忙。我记不起你上次是何时请我到你家去喝咖啡了。何况我太太还是你独生女的教母。我坦白说吧!你从来就不想要我的友谊。而且你怕欠我人情。

Bonasera: I didn’t want to get into trouble. 我不想卷入是非。

Vito Corleone: I understand. You found Paradise in America. Had a good trade, made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law. You didn’t need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say, “Don Corleone, give me justice.” But you don’t ask with respect. You don’t offer friendship. You even don’t think to call me Godfather. You come on my daughter’s wedding day and ask me to murder for money.

我了解。你在美国发了财。生意做得很好,生活过得很好,有警察和法律保护你。你不需要我这种朋友。但是…现在你来找我说:“柯里昂阁下,请帮我主持公道。”但你对我一点尊重也没有。你并不把我当朋友。你甚至不愿意喊我教父。你在我女儿结婚当天来我家,用钱收买我为你杀人。

Bonasera: I ask you for justice. 我只是要求你主持公道。

Vito Corleone: That is not justice. Your daughter is alive. 那不是公道,你女儿还活着。

Bonasera: Let them suffer, then, as she suffers. How much should I pay you?

那么让他们像她一样受折磨。我应该付你多少钱?

Vito Corleone: Bonasera, Bonasera. What I have done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you’d come in friendship, the scum ruined your daughter would be suffering this very day. And if an honest man like you should make enemies, they’d be my enemies. And then they wo uld fear you.

包纳萨拉,包纳萨拉。我到底做了什么让你这么不尊重我?如果你以朋友身份来找我,那么伤害你女儿的杂碎当天就会受到折磨。你这种诚实人的敌人也就是我的敌人。那么他们就会怕你。

Bonasera: Be my friend…Godfather. 当我的朋友?……教父。

Vito Corleone: Good. Some day, and that day may never come, I’ll ask a service of you. But until that day…accept this justice as a gift on my daughter’s wedding day.

很好。他日我或需要你的帮忙,也可能不会有那么一天。但在那一天到来之前收下这份公道做为小女结婚之礼。

Bonasera: Grazie, Godfather. 谢谢,教父。

Vito Corleone: Prego. Give this to Clemenca. I want people that aren’t going to get carried away. We are not murderers, in spite of what this undertaker says.

别客气。这件事交给…克里曼沙。我要用可靠的人,头脑清醒的人。我们不是谋杀犯,下手别太重,虽然那个殡仪馆的人这样说。

Vito Corleone: Where’s Michael? 迈克在哪?

Santino Corleone: Don’t worry, he’ll be here. 别担心,他一会就来。

Vito Corleone: We’re not taking the picture withou t Michael. 没有迈克我们不照相。

Tom Hagen: What’s the matter? 什么事?

Santino Corleone: It’s Michael. 迈克的事。

Vito Corleone: Don Barzini. 你好,巴西尼阁下。你认得我儿子吧?

Peter Clemenza: Hey, Paulie! Let me have some wine. Paulie, More wine.

保利,让我喝点酒。保利,再来点酒。

Paulie: You look terrific on the floor! 你看起来棒极了!

Peter Clemenza: Are you a dance judge or something? Take a walk and do your job.

你是舞蹈裁判还是什么?闪开吧,到附近晃晃做你的工作。

Santino Corleone: Sandra, do me a favor, watch the kids. Don’t let them run wild.

仙杜拉,帮个忙,别让孩子乱跑,好吗?

Sandra: You watch yourself, all right? 你看好你自己,好吗?

Paulie: 20, 30 grand, in small bills, cash, in that little silk purse. If this were somebody else’s wedding…Sfortunato! (grand:1000美元;1000英镑)

两三万元小钞,全是现金。全在那个小丝袋里。如果是我的婚礼我就发财了…

Hey, Paulie! 保利,接住吧!

Paulie: Stupid jerk! 你这个笨蛋!

What’s the matter? 怎么回事?

Tom Hagen: Have to go back to work. 我得回去工作了。

Tom. 汤姆。

Tom Hagen: Is part of the wedding. No Sicilian can refuse any request on his daughter’s wedding day.

这是婚礼的一部分。没有西西里人在女儿结婚那天能拒绝任何的请求。

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone, I’m honoured and gratefully that you have invited me.

柯里昂阁下,能受邀到贵府深感荣幸。

Santino Corleone: Get out of here! It’s a private party. Go on! What is it? It’s my sister’s wedding. Goddamn FBI don’t respect nothing!

你们在干什么?滚!这是私人宴会,快滚!这算什么?这是我妹妹的婚礼。该死的联邦密探什么都不尊重。

Santino Corleone: Come here, come here, come here! 过来这!…

Nazorine: …but towards the end, he was paroled to help with the American war effort, so for six months he’s worked in my pastry shop.

但最后他获假释去为美国作战,过去六个月他在我的糕饼店做事。

Vito Corleone: Nazorine, my friend, what can I do for you?

纳色利,我的朋友,我能为你做些什么?

Nazorine: Now that war was over, this boy, Enzo, they want to repatriate him bask to Italy. Godfather, I have a daughter. You see, her and Enzo…

现在战争结束了,这男孩,安索,他们要把他遣返意大利。教父,我有个女儿,她和安索…

Vito Corleone: You want Enzo to stay in this country, and your daughter to be married.

你要安索留在这个国家和你女儿成亲。

Nazorine: You understand everything. Mr. Hagan, thank you. Wait till you see the wedding cake I made for your daughter! The bride, the groom and the angel…

你什么都了解,谢谢。哈金先生,谢谢。待会看看我为你女儿做的结婚蛋糕!这么高…还有一对新人和天使。

Tom Hagen: Who should I give this job to? 这件事我该交给谁去办?

Vito Corleone: Not to our precinct. Give to a Jew Congressman in another district. Who else is on the list? 别给我们这个选区。给别地区的犹太籍议员。名单上还有谁?

Hey, Michael! 你好!迈克!

Tom Hagen: He’s not on the list, but Luca Brasi wants to see you.

路卡布拉西不在名单上,但他想要见你。

Vito Corleone: Is this necessary? 这个…有这个必要吗?

Tom Hagen: He didn’t respect to be invited to the wedding, so he wanted to thank you.

他没料到会受邀参加婚礼,所以要向你致谢。

Luca Brasi: Do n corleone, I’m honoured and gratefully that you have invited me, on the wedding day of your daughter. May their first child be a masculine child.

柯里昂阁下,在令媛婚礼这天能受邀到贵府深感荣幸。希望他们早生贵子。

Kay Adams: Michael…That man over here is talking to himself. See that sca ry guy over there.

迈克!那个人在自言自语。看到那边那个吓人的家伙了吗?

Michael Corleone: He’s a very scary guy. 他很叫人害怕。

Kay Adams: Who is he? What’s his name? 他是谁?叫什么名字?

Michael Corleone: His name is Luca Brasi. He helps my father out sometimes.

他叫路卡布拉西,有时候替家父办事。

Kay Adams: Michael, wait a minute, he’s coming over there! 迈克!等一下,他过来了!

Michael Corleone: Tom! 汤姆!

Tom Hagen: You look terrific. 你气色好极了!

Michael Corleone: My brother Tom Hagen. Miss Kay Adams.

我家兄汤姆哈金,这是凯亚当斯。

Tom Hagen: Your father’s been asking for you. Very ni ce to meet you. 你父亲要见你。幸会!

Kay Adams: Nice to meet you! If he is your brother, why does your brother have a different name? 幸会。若他是你哥,为何不同姓?

Michael Corleone: My brother Sonny found Tom Hagen in the street. He had no home, so my father took him in. He’s been with us ever since. He’s a good lawyer. Not a Sicilian. I think he’s going to be consigliere.

家兄山尼发现汤姆在街上,无家可归。所以家父收养了他。从此他就和我们住在一起了。他是个好律师。不是西西里人,但我想他会当军师。

Kay Adams: What’s that? 那是什么?

Michael Corleone: That’s a…like a counsellor, an advisor, very important for the family. You like your lasagne? 那是…像是个律师,一个顾问。在家庭中的地位非常重要。你的扁形通心面还好吧?

Luca Brasi: Don Corleone. I’m honoured and gratefully that you have invited me to your daughter’s wedding. On the day of your daughter’s wedding. And I hope that their first child will be a masculine child.

I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. For your daughter’s bridal purse.

柯里昂阁下。在令媛的婚礼受到邀请深感荣幸与感激。在令媛结婚的当天。我希望他们早生贵子。我发誓要忠心到底。这是我一点小小的心意。祝福他们的俩白头偕老。

Vito Corleone: Thank you, Luca. Most valued friend. 谢谢你,路卡。我最珍贵的朋友。

Luc a Brasi: Don Corleone, I’m going to leave you now, because I know you’re too busy.

柯里昂阁下,我晓得你忙,我先告退了。

Vito Corleone: Thank you. 谢谢。

Signora Corleone! 柯里昂夫人!

Signora Corleone: No! 不!

Tom Hagen: Senator Cauley apologized for not coming, but said you’d u nderstand. Also some of the judges. They’ve all sent gifts.

科利参议员对不能亲自来致歉,他说你会谅解的。还有一些法官也一样。他们都送了礼物。

Vito Corleone: What is that outside? 外面是怎么回事?

Connie Corleone: Johnny! Johnny! I love you! 强尼!…我爱你!

Vito Corleone: He came all the way from California. I told you he’d come!

他大老远由加州赶来参加婚礼。我告诉过你他会来的!

Tom Hagen: He’s probably in trouble again. 已经两年了,他也许又有麻烦。

Vito Corleone: He’s a good godson. 他是个好教子。

Signora Corleone: Johnny, Johnny! Sing a song! 强尼!…唱首歌。

Kay Adams: Michael! You never said you knew Johnny Fontane!

迈克!你从来没告诉我你认得强尼方亭。

Michael Corleone: Sure. You want to meet him? 当然认识,你想见他吗?

Kay Adams: Great! Sure. 太好了!当然。

Michael Corleone: My father helped him with his career. 家父帮他建立他的事业。

Kay Adams: He did? How? 真的?怎么做的?

Michael Corleone: Let’s li sten to this song. 我们先听这首歌。

Kay Adams: No, Michael… 不,迈克。

Kay Adams: Please, Michael. Tell me. 拜托,迈克!告诉我。

Michael Corleone: When Johnny was starting out, he was signed to a personal service contract with a big bandleader. And as his career got better and better, he wanted to get out of it. Johnny is my father’s godson. My father went to see this bandleader. He offered him 10,000 dollars to let Johnny go, but the bandleader said no. So the next day my father went to see him, but this time with Luca Brasi. Within an hour, he signed a release for a certified cheque of 1,000 dollars.

强尼刚出道时和一个私人乐队领班签了服务合同。当他走红后,想要解除合同。强尼是家父的教子。于是家父去见乐队负责人。而且出一万元要他与强尼解约。他说不行!第二天家父再去见他,只是这次带着路卡布拉西。一个小时之内,他签了你好约书,只收了一千元的支票。

Kay Adams: How did he do that? 他是怎么办到的?

Michael Corl eone: Made him an offer he couldn’t refuse. 家父提了个他不能拒绝的条件。

Kay Adams: What was that? 那是什么?

Michael Corleone: Luca Brasi held a gun to his head. And my father said that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract. That a true story. That’s my family, Kay. It’s not me.

路卡布拉用枪顶着他的头,他要是不签字脑袋就会开花。这是真实的故事。凯,那是我的家庭,不是我。

Beautiful!

Vito Corleone: I’ll take care of it. Tom… I want you to find Santino. Tell him to come to the office. 我会处理的。汤姆…叫山姆来我的办公室。

Michael Corleone: How are you, Fredo? My brother Fredo, this is Kay Adams.

你好吗?弗雷多。家兄弗雷多。这位是凯亚当斯。

Kay Adams: Hi. 你好。

Freddy Corleone: How are you doing? This is my brother Mike. 你好吗?这是舍弟迈克。

Michael Corleone: Are you having a good time? 玩的愉快?

Freddy Corleone: Yeah. This is your friend? 这是你的朋友?

Johnny Fontane: I don’t know what to do. My voice is weak. It’s weak. Anyway, if I had this part in the picture, it puts me right back on top again. But this… man won’t give it to me, the head of the studio.

我不知道该怎么办。我的嗓子很虚弱,很虚弱。总之我若能得到那部戏的角色,我会再次走红的。但是电影公司的老板不让我演。

Vito Corleone: What’s his name? 他叫什么名字?

Johnny Fontane: Woltz. He won’t give it to me, and he says there’s no chance.

华尔斯。他不肯让我演,而且还说门都没有。

Tom Hagen: Sonny? Sonny? Sonny? Sonny, are you in there?

山尼?山尼?山尼?山尼,你在里面吗?

Santino Corleone: What? 什么事?

Tom Hagen: The old man wants you. 老头子要见你。

Santino Corleone: One minute. 好,马上去。

Johnny Fontane: A month ago he bought the movie rights to this book, a best-seller. The main character is a guy just like me, just be myself. I wouldn’t even have to act. Godfather, I don’t know what to do.

一个月以前,他买下这本畅销书的电影版权。男主角就像是我的写照。我根本不需要演,就是我自己。但…教父,我不知道怎么办?

Vito Corleone: You can act like a man! What’s the matter with you? Is this how you turned out a Hollywood Pinocchio, that cries a woman? “What can I do? What can I do?” What is that nonsense? Ridiculous. You spend time with your family?

你要表现得像个男人!你是怎么回事?这就是你在好莱坞学到的?哭得像个女人?“该怎么办?怎么办?”算什么鬼话?岂有此理!你有花时间与家人共聚吗?

Johnny Fontane: Sure, I do. 我当然有。

Vito Corleone: Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man. Come on. You look terrible. I want you to eat. Rest, and in a month this Hollywood big shot will give you what you want.

很好。因为不抽空陪家人的男人不是真正的男人。过来这,你看来糟透了,我要你多吃点。好好休息,从现在起一个月内好莱坞大亨会让你愿望成真。

Johnny Fontane: It’s too late; th ey start shooting in a week.

太迟了,他们一周内就要开拍了。

Vito Corleone: I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. Just go outside and enjoy yourself, and forget about all this nonsense. I want you to leave it all to me.

我会给他一个他无法拒绝的提议。现在你到外面去好好的玩,把所有的废话都忘掉,其他的交给我来办。

Johnny Fontane: All right. 好的。

Vito Corleone: What time does my daughter leave?

我女儿女婿什么时候离开?

Tom Hagen: Soon, after they cut the cake. Do we give your son-in-law something important?

切完蛋糕的几分钟。你的新女婿要给重要任务吗?

Vito Corleone: Never. Give him a living, but never discuss the family business with him. What else? 永远不要。让他们过好日子,但别让他插手家族中的事。还有什么事?

Tom Hagen: Virgil Sollozzo called. We’ll have to see him next week.

威吉尔斯索拉索来过电话。下周我们必须安排跟他见面。

Vito Corleone: When you come back from California. 等你从加州回来我们再讨论。

Tom Hagen: When am I going to California? 我何时要去加州?

Vito Corleone: Tonight. I want you to talk to this movie big shot and settle this business for Johnny. If there’s nothing else, I’d like to go to my daughter’s wedding.

我要你今晚去。我要你和这个电影大亨谈谈,把强尼的事摆平。若没有其他事我想去参加我女儿的婚礼了。

Signora Corleone: Carlo, we’re going to take the picture. 卡洛,我们要拍照了。

Michael Corleone: Wait a minute. 等一下。

Kay Adams: No, Michael. Not me. 不,迈克,我不行。

Camerist: Okay, that’s it. Just like that. Hold it! 好了,就是这样,别动

教父英文台词中文对照

Bonasera: I believe in America. America has made my fortune. And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. I gave her freedom. But I taught her never to dishonour her family. She found a boyfriend, not an Italian. She went to the movies with him. She s tayed out late. I didn’t protest. Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. They made her drink whiskey, and then they tried take advantage of her. She resisted, she kept her honour. So they beat her like an animal. When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken. Her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. She couldn’t even weep, because of the pain. But I wept. Why did I weep? She was the light of my life. Beautiful girl. Now she will never be beautiful again. Sorry. I went to the police, like a good American. These two boys were brought for trial. The judge sentenced them to three years in prison, but suspended the sentence. Suspended the sentence! They went free that very day! I stood in the courtroom like a fool. Those two bastar ds, they smiled at me. Then I said to my wife, “For justice, we must go to Don Corleone.” 我相信美国。美国使我发了财。而我以美国方式教养我的女儿。我给她自由。但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门。她交了位男友但不是意大利人。她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家。我并没有责骂她。两个月前他与另一个男孩,带她去兜风。他们强灌她喝威士忌,然后他们想要占她便宜。她抵抗,她保住了名节。于是他们像对动物般的毒打她。当我到医院时,她的鼻梁断了,她的下马被打碎了,必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来。她痛得不能哭。但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?我视她如珠如宝。长得很美丽。现在她再也美丽不起来。不好意思。我…像个守法的美国人一样。那两个男孩受到了审判。法官判他们的有期徒刑三年,但缓刑。缓刑!他们当天就没事了!我像个傻瓜似的站在法庭中。而那两个混蛋竟朝着我笑。于是我对我太太说,“为求公道,我们必须去找柯里昂阁下。” Vito Corleone: Why did you go to the police? Why didn’t you come to first? 你去报警前为何不先来找我? Bonasera: What do you want of me? Tell me anything, but do what I beg you to do. 你要我怎么样?你尽管吩咐,但求你一定要帮我这个忙。 Vito Corleone: What is that? 帮你什么忙? Bonasera: I want them dead. 我要他们死。 Vito Corleone: That I cannot do. 那个我办不到。 Bonasera: I’ll give you anything you ask. 你要什么,我都会给你。 Vito Corleone: I’ve known you many years, but this is the first time you’ve asked me for help. I can’t remember the last time you invited me for a cup of coffee. Even though my wife is godmother to your only child. But l et’s be frank here. You never wanted my friendship. And you were afraid to be in my debt. 我们相识多年,这是你第一次来找我帮忙。我记不起你上次是何时请我到你家去喝咖啡了。何况我太太还是你独生女的教母。我坦白说吧!你从来就不想要我的友谊。而且你怕欠我人情。 Bonasera: I didn’t want to get into trouble. 我不想卷入是非。 Vito Corleone: I understand. You found Paradise in America. Had a good trade, made a good living, had police protection and there were courts of law. You didn’t need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say, “Don Corleone, give me justice.” But you don’t ask with respect. You don’t offer friendship. You even don’t think to call me Godfather. You come on my daughter’s wedding day and ask me to murder for money.

经典台词中英对照

Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist and you are a liar. 西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。 Frank: But not a snitch! 却不是告密者。 Trask: Excuse me 请原谅,再说一遍。 Frank: No, I don't think I will. 我不会原谅你 Trask: Mr. Slade 斯莱德先生 Frank: This is such a crock of shit! 这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。 Trask: Please watch your language, Mr. Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give you one final opportunity to speak up. 请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. He doesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell is that What is your motto here Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide, anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake Well, gentleman, when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie, facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what are you doing And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie. 西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么你们的校训是什么孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人 跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖 赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。 Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade 你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。 Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! I don't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It's gone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn't selling.不~~~我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁—威廉霍华德塔夫、威廉詹尼斯布莱克、威廉蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为 正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神~ 多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边, 让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂 Trask: Sir, you're out of order.

电影教父1剧本中英文对照版

教父The Godfather 中英文双语剧本 I believe in America. 我相信美国 America has made my fortune. 美国使我发了财 And I raised my daughter in the American fashion. 而我以美国方式教养我的女儿 I gave her freedom, but I taught her never to dishonour her family. 我给她自由但也告诉她永远不要有辱家门 She found a boyfriend, not an ltalian. 她交了位男友但不是意大利人 She went to the movies with him. She stayed out late. 她跟他去看电影,深夜才回家 I didn't protest.

我并没有责骂她 Two months ago he took her for a drive with another boyfriend. 两个月前他与另一个男孩 带她去兜风 They made her drink whiskey 他们强灌她喝威士忌 and then they tried to take advantage of her. 然后他们想要占她便宜 She resisted, she kept her honour. 她抵抗,她保住了名节 So they beat her like an animal. 于是他们像对动物般的毒打她 When I went to the hospital, her nose was broken, 当我到医院时 她的鼻梁断了 her jaw was shattered, held together by wire. 她的下巴被打碎了 必须用钢丝绑着才不会掉下来 She couldn't even weep because of the pain. 她痛得不能哭 But I wept. Why did I weep? 但我却哭了,我为什么哭呢?

经典电影经典台词

一部电影,一次震撼;一卷胶片,一串记忆;一个人物,一段历程!要么忙着活,要么忙着死。——《肖申克的救赎》 让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。---《肖申克的救赎》这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙:慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中:最终你会发现自己不得不依赖他而生存。这就叫体制化。——《肖申克的救赎》 这世界上只有一件东西深深的在你心底,他们摸不到,拿不走,那不是灰色的石头雕成的,那是希望!----《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。—《肖申克的救赎》 世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。——《肖申克的救赎》 什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利。----《辛德勒名单》 她不是完美的。你也不是。人们常以为不完美是坏的。实际不完美是好东西,它能让你决定让谁进入你的世界。而两个不完美的组合却是完美的。---《心灵捕手》 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。---《阿甘正传》人生和电影不同,人生辛苦多了。如果你不出去走走,你就会以为这

就是全世界。—--《天堂电影院》 我希望你没有说谎。我希望在你内心深处真的对我没有一丁点儿感觉。你最好对我一点感觉都没有。因为只要有那么一点点。你将会后悔你什么都没有对我说。我爱你,里昂。------《这个杀手不太冷》You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period如果你有个梦想,就必须捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——《当幸福来敲门》 面试官:如果一个人连衬衫都没穿就来参加面试........最后我雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想? 史密斯:他穿的裤子一定很棒。———《当幸福来敲门》 绵延的城市中应有尽有,却惟独没有尽头。——《海上钢琴师》 人类,也许是这星球上最神秘的生物,一个充满着疑团的奥秘,他们是谁?从哪儿来?往哪去?怎么确定自以为知道的是什么东西,为何会相信事物?数不尽的没答案的疑问,即使有答案也只会衍生另一个疑问,下一个答案又衍生下一个问题,但最终是否只是同一个问题?同一个答案?---《罗拉快跑》 我们无权选择命运,但我们可以决定面对死亡的方式,只有这样我们才可以像个人一般的被别人追忆。---《角斗士》 有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。---《燃情岁月》

怦然心动_电影台词 英文对照

怦然心动_电影台词英文对照 Bryce Loski All ever I wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone. It all began in the summer of 1957,before the start of second grade. -Here we are. –haha –What do you guys think? –I like this place. –It’s cool. –Uh,what color is my room? -Just you wait. -Let’s see what’s inside. –Hey, come on, buddy Bryce. Why don’t, uh, you and I go help unload the van…and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up. –Okay. Dad. For me, it was the beginning of what would be more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort. -Hi, I’m Juli Baker. –Hey, hey, what are you doing? –Don’t you want some help? –No. there’s some valuable things in there. –How about this one? –No, no, no. Run home, your mother’s pr obably wondering where you are. –Oh, no,my mom knows where I am. She said it’s fine. It didn’t take long to realize this girl could not take a hint. –It’s crowded in here with three people. –I don’t mind. Of any kind. –You wanna push this one together? –Bryce, isn’t it time for you to go help your mother? –Huh? Oh, yeah.? I mean, nothing would stop her. I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened. I couldn’t believe it. There I was holding hands with this strange girl. How did I get into this mess?

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

中英《教父》经典台词, 足以影响你灵魂的一生!

中英《教父》经典台词,足以影响你灵魂的一生! 导语:句中英《教父》经典台词,足以影响你灵魂的一生! 1、 Behind every great fortune, there is a crime. 巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、 Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment. 不要憎恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。 3、 Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. 离你的朋友近些,但离你的敌人要更近,这样你才能更了解他。 4、 I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. 我将给他一个他无法拒绝的条件。 5、 -Do you spend time with your family? 你有花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 6、 Great men are not born great, they grow great. 伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 7、 I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men. 我花了一辈子,才学会了小心。女人和小孩能够粗心大意,但男人不行。 8、 Life is so beautiful…… 生活是如此的美丽…… 9、 You make the choice, and this is your price. 你做出了这个决定,这是你的代价。 10、 The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends.

文艺英语电影台词及优美句子翻译

电影台词及句子翻译 1.Dear Leonard, to look life in the face… always to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is. At last, to know it, to love it for what it is and then to put it away.-- 亲爱的伦纳德,要面对人生,要永远直面人生,你才会知道它真正的含义。然后,不管人生是怎样的,都要去热爱它,最后,你才能放弃它。 2.I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…-- 我步入丛林,因为我希望活得有意义…我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓!把非生命的一切全都击溃…以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过… 3. You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's goanna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. -- 你怕事,你没胆量,你害怕挺起胸膛说:生活就是这样。人们相爱,互相属于对方,因为这是获得真正快乐的唯一机会,你自称为野性不羁,却怕别人把你关在笼子里,你已经身在笼子里了,是你亲手建起来的,它不受地域所限,它一直紧随着你,不管你往哪去,你总受困于自己。 4.Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's goanna make you proud one day, I promise you.--< Scent of a Woman> 相信我,别毁了它,保护它,拥抱它,有一天您会为之骄傲,我保证。 5.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.-- 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 6.荡气回肠,是为了最美的平凡。--寂地 With courage, you can a better person. 7. 只是想想的话,梦想只是梦想,也永远只能是梦想。--卢丽莉 Without action, your dream is only a dream.

《教父》剧本台词中英文对照

你绝对很意外的我能弄到这些很不容易啊 教父经典语录!一、人生与处世 1、生活是这样美丽。 2、一个人只有一个命运。 3、不要让别人知道你的想法。 4、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么。 5、我们都是伪君子。 6、当你说不时,你要使不听上去象是一样好听。 7、我一生为家族服务,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶。 8、如果历史教育了我们什么,如果生活教给我们什么,那就是我们可以杀任何人。 9、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由。 10、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。 11、不要让女人左右你的思维。 12、如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。 13、我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。 14、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。 15、最好的威胁是不采取行动,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果,人们就不再怕威胁了。 16、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见。 17、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,男人不行。 18、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 19、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。 20、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。 21、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。 22、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。 23、永远不要恨你的敌人 ,因为这会影响你的判断力。 24、跟朋友要亲密,跟敌人要更亲密。 25、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。 26、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回! 二、社会的真实 1、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、政治和犯罪是一样的。 3、金融就是手枪,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机。 4、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。 5、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多。 6、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定?只有一个---复仇。 三、家庭 1、你是我的家人,我爱你。 2、首先,你不能对你所热爱的人说不。 3、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。 4、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

了不起的盖茨比 中英文台词对照

1、每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had. 2、人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。 A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth. 3、人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on. 4、这时,天色已经暗了下来,我们这排高高地俯瞰着城市的灯火通明的窗户,一定让街头偶尔抬头眺望的人感到了,人类的秘密也有其一份在这里吧,我也是这样的一个过路人,举头望着诧异着。我既在事内又在事外,几杯永无枯竭的五彩纷呈的生活所吸引,同时又被其排斥着。Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life. 5、他理解体谅地笑了——这笑比理解和体谅有的含义。这是那种不多见的使你忐忑不安的情绪能很快地平静下来的笑,这种笑容人的一生中顶多能碰上四五次。它先是再一刹那间面对——或者说似乎在面对——整个外部世界,然后他就全副心神地倾注到你的身上,对你充满一种不可抵御的偏爱之情。它对你的理解恰是你想被人理解的那么多,它对你的信任恰像你平时愿意对自己所信任到的那种程度,它叫你确信它对你的印象恰是你所希望造成的那么多。He smiled understandingly——much more than understandingly. It was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, which you may come across four or five times in life. It faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favor. It understood you just so far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself, and assured you that it h ad precisely the impression of you that, at your best, you hope to convey. 7、世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired. 8、他怀着一种创造性的情感将自己全身心地投入到它的中间,不断地为它增添内容,用飘浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去装扮它。有谁知道在一个人的波诡云谲的心里,能蓄下多少火一样的激情和新鲜的念头。He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.

情感银行微电影台词片段英文翻译

情感银行 Emotional bank 谨以此片献给在外打拼的兄弟姐妹们 Only this video is dedicated to the brothers and sisiters struggled for life outside 老板:我不是不给你假,你也听到了,客户点名让你做,我答应你,这个案子做完,马上让你放年假。 Not that I don’t promise the break. You also heard that customer named for you to do.Yet I will promise that you have the annual leave if only the case finished. 小唐:刘总,我媳妇快生了 Boss Liu,my wife is going to labor…. 老板:小唐呀,我都已经这么说了,你就别推辞了,我已经通知财务部了,给你个人的项目提成多增加两个点。 Dear Tang,I have already said ,so I hope you can promise it.And I have already noticed the finance department to increased additional two points for the project commission. 小唐:好 Oh!All right. 妈:(打电话):儿子,睡了没 (telephone call):son,fall asleep or not 小唐:没,加班呢怎么了 No,work overtime, what’s up? 妈:你媳妇啊,今晚上把自己关在屋里,一晚上都没出来,晚饭也没吃,我就感觉他心情不好 Your wife has been locking himself in the room all night and have nothing to eat.I feel she is not in a good mood 小唐:我知道了妈,我现在给她打电话,早点睡啊挂了 Oh!I know Mom; I call her right now. Go to bed early, goodbye 媳妇:(打电话)你是要钱还是要孩子 (telephone call):money or baby,which you have 小唐:喂媳妇,我没听清楚你再说一遍 Hi!What? Pardon,I didn’t catch. 媳妇:你是要钱还是要孩子 Money or baby,which you have 小唐:我当然是要孩子了,Of course baby

教父经典语录及习惯表达整理

教父1-3经典语录 14 笔译龚月琴(整理) 1.Why did you go to the police,why didn't you come to me first? 你去报警前为何不先来找我? 2. Let’s be frank here, you never want my friendship. 坦白来说,你从不需要我的友谊。 3. You can act like a man. 你要表现得像个男人。 4. Because a man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man. 因为不抽空陪家人得男人不是真正的男人。 5. He never asks a second favor, when he has been refused the first. 他被拒绝过一次就不会要求第二次。 6. Never tell anybody outside the family what you are thinking. 别让外人知道你在想什么 7.This is business, not personal. 这是生意,不能感情用事。 8. We don't discuss business at the table. 我们吃饭不谈公事。 9. In Sicily, women are more dangerous than gunshots. 在西西里,女人比枪还要危险。 10. I want you to use all your powers and all you skills, i don't want his mother to see him this way. 我希望你用你所有的力量和技能来为他打扮,我不希望他母亲看到他这个样子。 11. He is always a man listen to reason. 他一直是讲理的人。 12.Because I believe this drug will destroy us in years to come.

经典电影台词(中英文对照)

NO.1 Forrest Gump 阿甘正传 Forrest Gump 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 5.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 6.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 7.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 8.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 9.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 10.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 11.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating arou nd accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) NO.2 The Lion King 狮子王 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking fo r trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 NO.3 Gone with The Wind 飘 https://www.360docs.net/doc/6d17066127.html,nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because i t’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)

相关文档
最新文档