带领参观外贸英语情景对话_0

带领参观外贸英语情景对话_0
带领参观外贸英语情景对话_0

带领参观外贸英语情景对话

从事外贸工作,时常要带一些外国客户参观公司的情况,了解一些实用的英语对话是很有必要的下面为大家带来带领参观外贸英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

A: Are you doing anything special tomorrow?

A:你明天有什么特殊的安排吗?

B: Yes,l mean to go downtown to do some shopping. What do you have in mind?

B:是的,我想去市里买些东西。你有什么主意吗?

A: I was thinking of taking you to Mt. Laoshan.

A:我想带你去崂山玩玩。

B: Oh.I'd love to. I'm sure the trip will be very pleasant. I've heard that Mt. Laoshan is a must, B:哦,我很高兴去,我想这次旅行一定会很愉快。我听说崂山是个不能不去的地方

A: Yes.a visit to Mt. Laoshan would be very worthwhile.lt would be the ideal place for you. It has around 200 sightseeing spots. But you are going shopping.

A:是的,去崂山游玩肯定会很值得的。说应该是个理想的地方。那儿有共约200处旅游景点。但是你还要购物呢。

B: Never mind. We can put it off until some other time. l've been looking forward to visiting Mt. Laoshan. I love beautiful scenie spots.

B:没关系,我们可以推迟到其他时间,我一直盼望着去崂山看看。我喜欢看优美的风景。

A: Well.there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see in Qingdao. For example.the beaches.the Stone Old Man National Tourism and Holiday Resort any more.

A.其实,在青岛有不少值得你去看的地方。比如海滨浴场、石老人国家旅游度假区等。

B: Wow! Qingdao is really a great tourist attraction! I doubt I can see it this entire trip !

B:哇!青岛可真是个旅游胜地!我这趟旅行不知道能否游遍所有的地方!

带领参观外贸英语对话篇二A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?

A:方先生,我可以参观一下贵公司吗?

B: Yes,ot course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.

B:是的,当然,我带你四处转转,咱们走吧!

A: Your buildings are very large.

A:你们的办公大楼真大啊!

B: Yes. We are still expanding.

B:是的,我们还在扩建呢。

A; What's that red building?

A:那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?

B: That's our research and development center. B:那是我们的研发中心。

A: Would you mind showing me your showroom? A:可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?

B: Of course. lt's on the fourth floor.

B:好的,在四楼.

A: Is any work done by yourself?

A:所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?

B: Yes.we are fully self-sufficient,

B:是的,我们完全自给自足。

A: What type of company is it?

A:你们是哪一类型的公司?

B: lt's.a trading company.

B: 我们是一家贸易公司。

A: Does most of your business deal in exports?

A: 你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?

B: Yes.most of our business is in trade with America. B: 是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的.

A: How about Europe?

A:那欧洲方面呢?

B; Well.at the moment.not much. But with a view to future trade.we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Paris.too.

B:嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。

A: Is your main office in Shanghai?

A:总公司是在上海吗?

B: Yes.it was founded in 1993.1 belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.

B:是的,它成立于1993年。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!

带领参观外贸英语对话篇三A:Where can we see your complete line

A:什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

B: We have a showroom in this city.

B:我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

A:I'd like to see it.

A:我想看一看。

B:Drop by anytime.

B:随时欢迎参观。

B: Welcome to our showroom.

B:欢迎参观我们的展示室。

A: Thank you,I'm glad to be here. A:谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

B:Is there anything I can show you?

B:有什么要我展示给您看的吗?

A:I think I'd like to just look around. A:我只是看看而已。

B:Is this your first visit to our showroom? B:您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?

A:Yes.it is.

A:是啊。

B:Can I show you around?

B:我带您四处看看好吗?

A; That would be nice of you.

A:那太好了。

B: This is our latest product.

B:这是我们的最新产品。

A: When is it going to be on the market?

A :什么时候上市啊?

B: It will be out next month.

B:下个月即可推出。

A: Could I have this sample free of charge?

A:这个样品可以免费送我吗?

B: No problem.

B:没问题。

A: How is the product selling?

A:这产品卖得怎么样?

B: It's selling well.

B:卖的很不错。

A: What are the selling points of your product?

A:你们的销量重点是什么?

B: Compared with competing products.ours is smaller and lighter.

B.比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。

A: l'm not sure how this works.

A:我不懂这是如何操作的。

B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you ?

B.要不要我来为您演示一下?

A: Can you'?

A:可以吗?

B: Sure. No problem at all.

B:当然。没问题。

B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.

B:希望您喜欢我们的展示室。

A: Yes.it helped me out a lot.

A:嗯,收获不少。

B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors'book'?

B:请在来宾簿上签名好吗?

A: I'd be happy to.

A:很乐意。

B: Anything particular you're interested in.

B.有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?

A: l'm very much interested in your personal computers.

A:我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

B: Well.this is our latest catalog.

B:嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。

A: We'II order after we see the sample.

A.我们要看过样品后才会下订单。

B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.

B:下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会 .

A: What do you mean by special?

A:怎么特别呢?

B: It will be by special invitation only.

B.我们会有特别邀请函.

A: Please make sure I get an invitation.

A:请一定要寄张邀请函给我哦

带领参观外贸英语对话篇四A: Mr. Brown.l'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.l will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解。

B: Thank you.

B:谢谢。

A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales.Accounting.PersonneI.Market Research and so on.

A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、

会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

B: Can I have a look at your main plant?

B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.

A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?

B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

A: Yes.I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will see.to maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

B: Okay.

B:好吧。

A: Here in the main.plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

B: How many employees do you have working in this area?

B:这个车间有多少工人?

A; We have about 50 employees on the ground floor.which is about 200/o of the total staff. Ground floor employees include production line workers. maintenance staff. and quality control managers.

A:有50人在这里工作,占总人数的20%,包括生产线工人、维修工和质量检查人员。

B: What do all your quality control people oversee?

B:质量检查人员负责检查什么?

A: They are responsible for ensuring the continuity of quality of the products that come out of our plant. Here.Iet's move on to the assembly shop.

A:他们负责确保我们工厂生产的产品质量的稳定性。现在,让我们去装配车间看看。

B: It's up to you.

B:你决定吧。

A: OK.lets go.

A:好,走吧.

B: All right. B:好的。

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

外贸英语口语讨价还价对话模板

(一)我们的价格和数量有关,因为你的数量有限,所以我们不能降价; (二)我们现在的原材料的价格在上涨,我们的经营成本在增长,所以我们的价格也上涨; (三)我们和同行的质量不相同,我们的质量通过认证,有保障,同行不能够做到,所以我们的价格比同行高; (四)我们提供的优质服务及我公司的信誉同行不能提供给你。因为我们的服务也需要成本,所以我们的价格比同行高点; (五)因运输成本的增长,我们的销售成本也在增长,所以我们的价格也比较高; (六)因我们对工人的工资待遇提高,这也给我们的生产质量提供保障,我们的产品单位价格上升,所以我们的价格也上升; (七)给你的价格已经是最低价格,给你的同行是高于你的价格,我们已经做到我们最大的可能性地为你服务了,如需要证实,可以给另外一个客人的报价给你看。 情景一 佩利丝: Mr. Brown, I'm anxious to know about your offer. 布朗先生.我很想知道你们的报盘情况. 布朗: Well, we've been holding it for you, Mrs. Perless. Here it is. Five hundred cases of black tea, at 20 pounds per kilogram, C.I.F., Liverpool. Shipment will be in July. 佩利丝女士.我们还一直为你保留着这一报盘.这个就是:500箱红茶.成本加运费保险费到利物浦价.每公斤20英镑.七月装船. 佩利丝: That's a high price! It will be difficult for us to make any sales. 价格太高了!我们很难销售. 布朗: I'm rather surprised to hear you say that, Mrs. Perless. Y ou know the price of black tea has gone up since last year. Ours compares favorably with what you might get elsewhere. 佩利丝女士.你这么说我很吃惊.你知道从去年以来红茶价格已经上涨.我们的价格比起你从别处可以买到的价格是较为优惠的. 佩利丝: I'm afraid I can't agree with you there. India has just come into the market with a lower price. 这点我恐怕不能同意.印度正好刚打入市场.价格比较低. 布朗: Ah, but everybody in the tea trade knows that US's black tea is of top quality. Considering the quality, I should say the price is reasonable. 不过.茶叶商人都知道美国红茶质量好.结合质量考虑.我认为这个价格很合理. 佩利丝: No doubt yours is of high quality, but still, there is keen competition in the tea market. I understand some countries are actually lowering their prices. 毫无疑问.你们的红茶质量上等.但是茶叶市场竞争激烈.我知道有的国家实际上正在削价抛售. 布朗: So far our commodities have stood the competition well. The very fact that other clients keep on buying speaks for itself. Few other teas can compare with ours either for flavor or color. 目前为止.我们的商品都是经得起竞争的.其他客户不断地向我们购买就证明了这一点.在香味或色泽方面.其他品牌的红茶很难与我们的红茶媲美. 佩利丝: But I believe we'll have a hard time convincing our clients at your price. 不过我认为很难说服我们的客户们接受你方的价格.

外贸英语函电试卷B标准答案(1)

XXXXXXX卷面考核 XXXXXXX学年第 2 学期期末 《外贸英语函电》( B )标准答案 专业_班级经济命题教师 一、Fill in the blanks with the right word or words (2% for each, 20%) 1~5 C D B B B 6~10 B D C B B 二、Choose the appropriate word or words in the parentheses. (2% for each, 20%) 1~5 B A A B A 6~10 B A B A A 三、Translate the following sentences into Chinese.(3% for each, 15%) 1.从中国国际贸易促进委员会获悉,你们有意购买电器用品。 2.我们还想了解各类商品的每种颜色和花样的最低出口起售量。 3.所有报价以我方最后确认为准。除非另有规定或经双方同意,所有价格都是不含佣 金的净价。 4.另行寄上我方目录若干份,以便你方作出适当选择。 5.我方所报价格是经过紧密计算的。然而,为促进业务我们准备给你方5%的折扣。 四、Translate the following sentences into English.(3% for each, 15%) 1.We are one of the leading importers dealing in electronic products in the area, and take this opportunity to approach you in the hope of establishing business relations.

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸服装口语:样品之情景对话

Sample样品 S: Salesclerk售货职员C: Customer顾客 情景对话Dialogue 对话1 C: (Holding out a photo) Do you have something likethis?(拿出一张照片)你有 像这样的东西吗? S: Yes, wedo. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring it rightaway.我们有。请 等一下,我马上去拿来。 对话2 C: When will I get the sample?我什么时候可以拿到样板? S:At noon, on Thursday.星期四中午。 对话3 S: Here are our catalogs and samples, please take a look.这是我们的目录和样品,请看看。C:I'minterested in this model. How much is it?我对这个型号有兴趣。多 少钱? 对话4 S:Do you like this sample?你喜欢这个样品吗?C: I haven't looked at it yet.我还没过目呢。 对话5 C: I did not bring the sample today.我今天没有带样品来。 S: When might they be available?什么时候能带来? 对话6 C:Did you bring the sample I asked for?你把我要的样板带来了吗? S:Yes, it's in my briefcase.带来了,在我的公文包里。 对话7 C:Do you have some others with dissmilar pattern? I want to have a look.你 们还有另外不同的样品吗?我想看看。 S: Yes, we do. Just a moment, please. I'll go and bring them right away.有的,请稍等,我马上去拿来。C: Yes, please.好的,麻烦你。 See more information, you can visit us 外贸英语学习https://www.360docs.net/doc/6e12575452.html,/study-trade.html

外贸英语函电试卷A(1)

XXXXXXX卷面考核 XXXXXXX 学年第 2 学期期末 《外贸英语函电》( A )卷 专业__班级命题教师_ 10分。) 1. We would ______ very much if you send us some samples immediately. a. thank you b. appreciate it c. appreciate d. appreciate you 2. Our products enjoy _______ in the world market. a. most popular b. great popularity c. good seller d. selling fast 3. We are _______ a copy of our catalog for your reference. a. send b. covering c. closed d. enclosing 4. The letter we sent last week is an enquiry ________ color TV sets. a. about b. for c. of d. as 5. This chemical is made ________ a special formula. a. from b. according to c. of d. in 6. We ______ your terms satisfactory and now send you our order for 2 sets of 《(国际经贸函电)》试题(A卷)第1页共7页

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

外贸英语函电试卷及标准答案

外贸英语函电试卷及标准答案 最牛英语口语培训模式:躺在家里练口语,全程外教一对一,三个月畅谈无阻!太平洋英语,免费体验全部外教一对一课程:https://www.360docs.net/doc/6e12575452.html, 外贸英语函电试卷(A卷) Ⅰ.Translation of terms 术语翻译(10%): A.Translate the following terms into Chinese 将下列术语译成汉语(5%): 1.mediation of dispute 2.DEQ, Delivered Ex Quay 3.acts of God 4.continental bridge 5.exclusive sales B.Translate the following terms into English in full 将下列术语译成英语(请用全称)(5%): 1.亚洲开发银行 2.电子商务认证 3.银行密押 4.机电产品 5.内包装 Ⅱ.Make the best choice for each of the following sentences 单项选择(20%):(提示:请在各题所提供的四个选项中选择一个,并将所选中的答案相对应的选项字母填入句中横线上。) 1.The boxes must be strong enough to withstand transport ____ very bad roads. A. along B. for C. in D. over 2.Enclosed are two copies of our Sales Confirmation No. DTE0607 ____ out against your Order KK02736. A. got B. made

常用外贸英语口语

本文档由实惠网外贸论坛整理,实惠网外贸论坛是个很不错的外贸论坛,里面整理了很多外贸资料,包括:外贸英语资料、外贸流程资料、实惠网免费培训资料、外贸其他类型的相关资料下载。实惠网外贸论坛网址是:https://www.360docs.net/doc/6e12575452.html, 免费提供一个外贸平台给大家,SFYH,一个很不错的外贸平台,SFYH三月份新版本刚刚上线,开发了许多新的功能。网址是:https://www.360docs.net/doc/6e12575452.html, 先生: 从贵国驻北京的大使馆(embassy)的商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是一家食品(foodstuff)出口商。作为一家专营罐装食品(canned food)的零售商(retailer),我们特致函贵方,希望能建立贸易关系。 从贵方的通函(circular)中我们了解到你们可以供应各种罐装食品,如能提供给我们最新的价格单以及插图目录,不胜感激。 如你方供货价格优惠,质量上乘,我们将大量订购。 盼早复。 此致 Dear Sirs, Y our company has been introduced to us by Commercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing as prospective buyers of arts & crafts. In order to introduce our products to the Middle East, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations. The main line of our business covers the export of chinaware of superb quality, fashionable design and competitive price, which enjoys a good reputation all over the world. For your information, we are enclosing an illustrated catalogue and the latest. Samples and quotations will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiries. Looking forward to your early reply. Y ours faithfully, 1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 3.请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。 5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单。 6.W e learn from ABC Co. that you are one of the suppliers of sweaters. 7.As you know, we are a state-owned enterprise dealing with this kind of articles for many years. 8.Please send us your brochure on your latest products. 9.If your price is competitive and the terms of payment is acceptable, we will place a large order. 10.W e would like the catalogue and price list of your latest products. 1. Please reply as soon as possible, 说明最早装船期和付款条件。 2. If you are interested, please cable us, 说明所需数量。 3. W e cabled you yesterday, 报你2000公斤核桃仁(walnutmeat),5月船期。 4. Please reply as soon as possible ,告知我们必要的详细情况。 5. W e cabled you today, 向你订购5000打自来水钢笔(fountain pen)。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

外贸英语之产品情景对话

外贸英语之产品情景对话 在进行外贸活动时应该怎么跟客户介绍自己的产品呢?又如何 保证产品质量呢?关于产品的出口包装有是如何的说明的呢?本篇是 人才为大家收集的这些问题的外贸情景对话内容,希望对大家有所帮助,欢迎阅读。 一、购买商找到供货商货源,对产品的样式很感兴趣,但需要了解产品更详细的信息,比如产品的规格、产品的使用寿命及售后问题,看销售是如何用英语向客户一一解答的。 卡尔先生: This is the model I was interested in. 这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式. 罗伯特先生: I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it. 我很乐意提供您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息. 卡尔先生: Yes.What are the specifications? 好的.都有哪些规格呢? 罗伯特先生: If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there. 如果您看一下这个手册.就会找到所有的规格.

卡尔先生: Ah, yes. Now what about service life? 哦.好的.关于使用寿命呢? 罗伯特先生: Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years. 我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用4年. 卡尔先生: Is that an average figure for this type of equipment? 那是这种样式的平均水平吗? 罗伯特先生: Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range. 哦.不是的.相差还很远.这种比在它的价格范围之内的任何其 他样式都要高出1年左右. 卡尔先生: Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it? 如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障.该怎么办呢? 罗伯特先生: If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.

相关文档
最新文档