最新冰雪奇缘中英文台词完整版

最新冰雪奇缘中英文台词完整版
最新冰雪奇缘中英文台词完整版

冰雪奇缘

它来自寒冷的冬天,裹挟着山中的雨滴

Born of cold and winter air, and mountain rain combining.

冰雪的力量,让人难以忍受但绝对公平

This icy force both foul and fair.

它有一颗值得探索的冰冻的心

Has a frozen heart worth mining.

我们来剖开它的内心,它冷淡而透明

So cut through the heart, cold and clear.

拷问爱也拷问恐惧

Strike for love and strike for fear.

它的美丽锋利而透明

See the beauty sharp and sheer.

切开冰封,释放这冰冻的心

Split the ice apart and break the frozen heart.

哈!嚯!注意脚下!起!

Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!

哈!嚯!注意脚下!起!

Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go!

多么美丽!多么强力!

Beautiful! Powerful!

多么危险!多么冷酷!

Dangerous! Cold!

冰雪的魔力无人能控

Ice has a magic can't be controlled.

比一个人强,比十个人强

Stronger than one, stronger than ten

一百个男人也比它不上!

Stronger than a hundred men!

它来自寒冷的冬天,裹挟着山中的雨滴

Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.

冰雪的力量,让人难以忍受但绝对公平

This icy force both foul and fair

它有一颗值得探索的冰冻的心

has a frozen heart worth mining.

我们来剖开它的内心,它冷淡而透明

Cut through the heart,cold and clear.

拷问爱也拷问恐惧

Strike for love and strike for fear.

它多么美,又多么危险

There's beauty and there's danger here.

切开冰封

Split the ice apart!

当心这冰冻的心

Beware the frozen heart.

来吧,小斯!

Come on, Sven!

艾莎,嘘

Elsa. Psst

艾莎

Elsa!

起来!起来!

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

安娜,回去睡觉啦

Anna, go back to sleep.

我睡不着,天空醒了,我也醒了

I just can't. The sky's awake, so I'm awake,

所以我们得去玩

so we have to play.

那你自己去玩

Go play by yourself.

你想堆雪人吗?

Do you want to build a snowman?

快来!快来!快来!快来吧!

Come on, come on

来点魔法!来点魔法吧!

Do the magic! Do the magic!

- 准备好了?- 嗯嗯…

- Ready? - Uhhm...

太神奇了!

This is amazing!

看这个

Watch this!

哈罗!我是欧拉夫!我喜欢温暖的拥抱

Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs.

我喜欢你欧拉夫!

I love you, Olaf.

- 好了- 接住我!- 接到了!

- Alright. - Catch me! - Gotcha!

- 再来!- 等等!

- Again! - Wait!

慢点!

Slow down!

安娜!

Anna!

安娜?

Anna?

妈妈!爸爸!

Mama! Papa!

你没事了,安娜,我接到你了

You ok, Anna. I Got you.

艾莎,你做了什么啊?这里已经快失控了!

Elsa, what have you done? This is getting out of hand!

这是个意外!对不起,安娜

It was an accident. I'm sorry, Anna.

- 她全身冰冷!- 我知道我们该去哪

- She's ice cold. - I know where we have to go.

冰?

Ice?

快一点!小斯!

Faster, Sven!

小斯!

Sven!

拜托…帮帮忙!

Please... Help!

我的女儿!

My daughter!

是国王!

He is the king!

小精灵?

Trolls...

嘘…小声点!我听不到!

Shush. I'm trying to listen.

好可爱喔!我要养你们!

Cuties. I'm gonna keep you.

陛下

Your Majesty!

魔力是天生的还是诅咒?

Born with the powers or cursed?

天生的,还越来越强

Born. And they're getting stronger.

还好不是心

You are lucky it wasn't her heart.

心可就不那么容易了

The heart is not so easily changed,

但是头倒是可以想想办法

But the head can be persuaded.

尽你所能啊!

Do what you must.

为了安全…我建议除去所有魔法

I recommend we remove all magic,

甚至关于魔法的记忆

even memories of magic to be safe...

但别担心,我会留下美好

But don't worry, I'll leave the fun.

她会没事的

She will be okay.

她不会记得我有魔力?

But she won't remember I have powers?

- 这是为了防范未然- 听着,艾莎

- It's for the best. - Listen to me, Elsa

你的魔力只会增强

your power will only grow.

它有美的方面

There is beauty in it...

但也有很大的危险性

But also great danger.

你必须学会控制它

You must learn to control it.

恐惧将是你的敌人

Fear will be your enemy.

不!我们会保护她!她会学会控制的!我保证!

No. We'll protect her. She can learn to control it. I'm sure.

在她学会之前

Until then,

我们会锁上大门,减少外务

we'll lock the gates. We'll reduce the staff.

限制她与人的接触

We will limit her contact with people,

不让她的魔力被任何人发现…

and keep her powers hidden from everyone.

包括安娜

Including Anna.

艾莎?

Elsa?

你想堆雪人吗?

Do you want to build a snowman?

来吧!我们去玩!

Come on let's go and play.

我都没再看见过你,出来吧

I never see you anymore. Come out the door.

看起来就像你完全不在

It's like you've gone away.

我们曾经是最好的伙伴

We used to be best buddies,

但现在不再是了,我希望你告诉我这是为什么

and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why.

你想堆雪人吗?

Do you want to build a snowman?

也不一定要堆雪人!

It doesn't have to be a snowman.

走开!安娜

Go away, Anna.

好吧…拜拜

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档