导游英语 100句

导游英语 100句
导游英语 100句

导游口语

Meeting Guests迎接客人

1.Welcome to China!

欢迎您到中国来!

2.Did you have a good trip?

旅行愉快吗?

3.You all need a good rest first.

你们都需要先休息一下。

4.You will have plenty of time to see all the interesting places in China. 你们会有很多时间欣赏中国的著名景点。

5.Is everyone in the group here?

全团的人都在吗?

6.Shall I help you with your luggage?

让我来帮您拿行李好吗?

7.The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.

大巴正在停车场等位。

On the Way to the Hotel至饭店途中

8.Is everybody on the bus?

每个人都在车上了吗?

9.Shall we go now?

我们现在可以出发了吗?

10.Let me introduce my team to you first.

首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。

11.We will do our best to make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.

我们将尽最大努力使你们的旅行更有趣、更难忘。

12.It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.

它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。

13.I hope you will enjoy your stay there.

我希望你能在那住得愉快。

14.Next, I’d like to introducesomething about this city.

接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。

15.There’re many famous scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing.

在北京有很多著名的景点和名胜古迹。

16.I’m afraid you need a good rest first.

恐怕你得先休息。

17.Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.

让我们下车去接待处。

A Welcome Speech欢迎词

18.Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。

19.And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有10年的驾龄。

20.We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。

21.If you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。

22.Please do remember the plate number of our bus.

请务必记住我们的车牌号。

23.China has a written history of over 5,000 years of civilization and boasts richcultural relics and historical sites.

中国有着五千多年的灿烂文明、丰富的文化遗迹和历史遗址。

24.Dalian attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists every year.大连每年都吸引着大量的国内外游客。

25.Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the

country’spolitical and cultural center.

中华人民共和国的首都——北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。

26.Dalian, as well as the whole country of China, is looking forward to welcomingfriends from all over the world!

大连,像全中国其它地方一样,翘首以待世界各地的宾朋!

Checking in入住登记

27.We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.

前天我们预定了六间三人房。

28.Here is the name-list with the group visa.

这是我们的名单和集体签证。

29.By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?

顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?

30.Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.

四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。

31.We look forward to welcoming you.

我们期待着您的到来。

32.If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.

33.如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

34.Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?

35.请您6点钟叫醒我好吗?

36.Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.

37.这是你们的早餐券。

38.There is a recreation centre on the ground door.

在一楼有一个娱乐中心。

39.Wish you a nice stay here.

祝您入住愉快。

40.I hopeyou’llhave a good time here.

希望您在这过得愉快。Itinerary Planning行程安排

41.Hello everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me? 大家都能听到我说话吗?

42.I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.

我想说一下明天的行程安排。

43.The tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.明天上午九点出游,大约游玩两个小时。

44.We’ll meet outside the hotel entrance at ten to nine.

我们八点五十分酒店门口集合。

45.There are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.

随处都有观光车可以坐。

46.The tour will end at the Crystal Teahouse in the main square.

旅游终点在位于主广场的水晶茶馆。

47.Before you go, please take care of your personal belongings.

在你们出发之前,请保管好你们的私人物品。

Narrations on Tour沿途讲解

48.Now we’re heading for it.

我们现在就到那儿去。

49.The tour will start at 8 o’clock and will last four hours.

这次旅游将在8点钟开始,持续四小时。

50.I hope you will enjoy the tour.

希望大家玩得开心。

51.The Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.1987年,长城被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。A Lost Passport遗失护照

52.Are you sure you’ve lost it?

你确定已经遗失了吗?

53.Have you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?

你是否已经在每个可能的地方都找过了?

54.Have you taken any taxis today?

你今天有没有乘坐任何交通工具?

55.Can you remember the taxi’s car number?

你能否记起车牌号码?

56.And after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.然后我们可以和司机联系以取回你的护照。

57.It’s my job.

这是我的职责所在。

Calling the First Aid Center打电话到急救中心

58.Please send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.

请派一辆救护车到湖南路68号。

59.I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.

我认为病人心脏病犯了。

60.He’s very ill.

他病得很厉害。

61.What’s the trouble with him, doctor?

医生,他到底怎么了?

62.When could I take care of him?

我什么时候可以照顾他?

Going through Customs通关

63.Now we are at the Customs Office.

我们现在到海关了。

64.You have to stand in line and wait for your turn.

你必须排队等候。

65.You are required to declare it.

您需要报关。

66.Do you have anything to declare?

您有需要报关的物品吗?

67.You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

个人物品不必缴税。

68.I don't know what's dutiable.

我不知道什么东西要纳税。

69.Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?

个人物品要纳税吗?

70.Have you any contraband in your luggage?

您的行李里有违禁物品吗?

71.You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred. 如果您携带香烟超过两百支,需要付税。

72.Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form, please.

请填好这份海关行李申报单。

73.There has been one change in our schedule.

我们的安排有一点变化。

A Delayed Flight航班延误

74.The staff here told me that the flight had been delayed due to the foggy weather.机场人员告诉我因为大雾天气,航班延误了。

75.The weather report said that the fog will be cleared away in 2 hours.

天气预报说大雾在2个小时内就会消散。

76.I’m afraid so.

恐怕是的。

77.Why don’t we kill the time by looking around the shops and stores here?我们为何不在这里的商铺看看,借以打发时间?

78.May be you will find something amazing.

也许你能发现一些很不错的东西。

79.It offers a large variety of antiques including: coins, pottery and traditionalChinese paintings.

里面有各种古董包括钱币,瓷器及传统中国画。

See You Again Soon再见

80.Your current visit to Shanghai is drawing to a close.

大家的这次上海之行即将结束。

81.It is a good banquet that does not end.

天下没有不散的宴席。

82.I hope you have enjoyed all your stay.

希望你们在这里过得愉快。

83.Bon voyage!

一路平安!

84.Could you fill out this form of evaluation for me?

您能帮我填写一下评估表吗?

85.I’d like to express our heartfelt gratitude to you for your efforts and excellentservices.

对于你们所付出的努力和所提供的优质服务,我们表示忠心地感谢。

Seeing Guests off at the Airport机场送客

86.Here we are at the airport.

现在我们到达机场了。

87.Would you please wait for me for a few seconds?

请等我几分钟好吗?

88.Take your time.

慢慢来。

89.It’s time for us to say goodbye to each other.

是我们相互道别的时候了。

90.Thank you for all your kindness.

感谢您的好心。

91.Hope to see you soon.

希望能再次见到您。

92.A happy journey home.

归途愉快。

A Farewell Speech欢送词

93.How time flies!

时光飞逝。

94.Your trip to China is drawing to a close.

你们来华的旅程即将结束。

95.We thank you for coming.

我们感谢诸位的来访。

96.We would thank you again for your great patience, cooperation and understanding,which have made our job easier.

我们要再次感谢各位给予的良好耐心、有力合作和充分理解,这些使得我们的工作变得更便捷。

97.The tour couldn’t have been that successful without your support.

没有各位的支持,这次旅游不可能如此成功。

98.There is nothing more delightful than to meet friends afar.

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎

99.I would like to welcome you back.

希望与大家再相会。

Introducing scenic spots景点介绍

100. Shall we go to Tian' an men Square first?

我们先去天安门广场,好吗?

101.The Tian' an men square is the largest urban square in the world.

天安门广场是世界上最大的城市广场。

102.To your right is the Rostrum of the Gate of Heavenly Peace.

在你的右边就是天安门城楼。

103.Within the Forbidden City there are 9, 999 rooms.

紫禁城内有9999间房子。

104."Nine" is a lucky number, and it's the most favorable to emperors.

“9”是幸运数字,皇帝最喜欢这个数字。

105.The Great Wall meanders from east to west for about 6,000 kilometers or 12,000

Li.

长城从东到西蜿蜒大约6000千米,也就是12000里。

106.Construction of the Wall first began during the Warring States period about 2,500

years ago.

长城最早修建于2500年前的战国时期。

107.Hangzhou has always been known as “the earthly paradise”.

杭州一直被视为“人间天堂”。

108.Let's enjoy the wonderful view of West Lake.

我们来欣赏西湖的绮丽风光吧。

109.There is paradise in heaven and there are Suzhou and Hangzhou in this world.

上有天堂,下有苏杭。

110.It's a typical Chinese garden.

这是一座典型的中国式园林。111.It is the way ancient architects lay out things in the gardens that makes them

unique.

古代建筑师们设计的花园布局,使得苏州园林独一无二。

112.Those who want a taste of life in a traditional water town can take boat tours.

哪位想体验一下传统的水镇生活,可以坐船游览。

Beijing Opera京剧

113.Beijing opera, you know, is an integrated performing art on the Chinese stage.

在中国舞台上,京剧是一门综合性的表演艺术。

114.Besides facial make-up and costume, it has four areas of performance.

除了脸谱和戏装,京剧还有四种演技。

115.There are four main groups of characters, namely the male lead, the female lead,

the painted face and the clown.

京剧的角色分四大类:生、旦、净和丑。

116.The male lead plays the role of an ordinary man; the female lead plays the role of

an ordinary woman; the painted face stands for men with distinctly differentlooks and characters and the clown plays the role of a humorous or an evil man.

“生”是普通男人的统称,“旦”是女人的统称,“净”则代表具有明显不同外表和个性的男人,“丑”代表幽默或邪恶的人。Vocabulary

a four-star hotel四星级酒店

a sightseeing vehicle观光车

actor [??kt?]n.演员(尤指男演员)

actress [??kt ris]n.女演员

airport [ 'e?p?:t ] n.机场

amazing [??me?z??] adj. 1.令人惊异的2.令人大为惊奇的;(尤指)令人惊喜(或惊羡、惊叹)的

ambulance [ '?mbjul?ns ] n.救护车

arrangement [?'reind?m?nt ] n.安排

banquet [?b??kwit] n. 1.宴会,盛宴2.筵席

be heading for朝……行进

Beijing opera京剧

bellboy ['bel'b?i] n.男侍者

breakfast [ 'brekf?st ] n.早餐

character [?k?rikt?] n. 1.品质,特性,特色2.人物,角色

cigarette [?siɡ??ret] n. 1.纸烟,香烟

coin [k?in]n. 1.(统称)硬币2.(一枚)硬币;金属货币

contraband ['k?ntr?'b?nd] n. 1.走私,禁运品走私者

convenient [k?n?vi:nj?nt] adj. 1.方便的,便利的,合适的

cooperation [k?u??p??rei??n] n. 1.合作,协作2.协助;配合costume [?k?stju:m] n. 1.(戏剧或电影的)戏装,服装cultural relics文化遗迹

Customs Office海关

declare [ di'kl??] v.宣布,声明,申报

delay [ di'lei ] n.耽搁,迟滞v.耽搁,延迟

delightful [di?la?tf?l] adj. 1.令人非常高兴的,讨人喜欢的distinctly [di?st??ktli] adv. 1.清楚地,清晰地2.无疑地,确实地draw to a close渐近结束

dutiable ['du:ti:?b?l, 'dju:-] adj. 1.应缴税的

duty [ 'dju:ti ] n.责任,职责

enjoyable [ in'd??i?b(?)l ]a.有趣的,愉快的

entrance [ in'trɑ:ns ] n.入口

evaluation [i?v?lj??e???n] n. 1.估价,评价;估算

excellent services优质服务

female lead女主角

first aid center急救中心

fog [ f?g ] n.雾

foggy [ 'f?gi ] a.有雾的

gratitude [?ɡr?titju:d] n.感激,感谢

heart attack心脏病

heartfelt [?hɑ:tfelt] adj.衷心的;诚挚的

historical sites名胜古迹

humorous [?hju:m?r?s] adj.滑稽有趣的;有幽默感的introduce [ ,intr?'dju:s ] v.介绍

journey [ 'd??:ni ] n.旅程,旅行,行程v.旅行kindness [ 'kaindnis ] n.仁慈,好意

line [ lain ] n.行,线,航线

look forward to doing sth.期盼做某事

luggage [ 'l?gid?] n.行李

make-up化妆(品)

male lead男主角

memorable [ 'mem?r?bl ] a.值得纪念的

name-list申请旅客之名单

outside [ 'aut'said ] ad.在外面

paradise [ 'p?r?daiz ] n.天堂

parking lot停车场

passport ['pɑ:s.p?:t] n.护照

patience [?pei??ns] n.耐心

pay duty纳税

performance [p??f?:m?ns] n.演出,表演

personal belongings私人物品

play the role of担任…角色

pottery [?p?t?ri] n.陶器,陶器器皿

reception [ ri'sep??n ] n.接待,招待会,接收,欢迎,接受

recreation centre娱乐中心

reserve [ ri'z?:v ] n.预备品,贮存,预备舍vt.保留,预订,延期

scenic spots风景点

schedule [??edju:?l][美][?sk?d?ul, -u?l, ] n.时间表,日程安排表

shuttle bus大巴车

sightseeing[ 'saitsi:i? ]n.观光,游览

square [ skw??] n.广场n.正方形

the earthly paradise人间天堂

The Great Wall Forbidden City长城故宫

tour [ tu?] n.旅游,观光旅行,任期v.旅行,周游

tourist [ 'tu?rist ] a.旅游的n.旅游者,观光者

traditional [tr??d???n?l] adj.传统的,惯例的

trip [trip] n.旅行,旅游

understanding [??nd??st?ndi?] n.了解;相互理解,谅解

UNESCO(United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization)联合国教科文组织

urban [??:b?n] adj.城市的

view [ vju: ] n.视野,风景,见解

voucher [?va?t??,?va?t??(r)] n.凭证,代金券Warring States period战国时期

weather report气象报告

welcome [ 'welk?m ] vt.欢迎

World Heritage世界自然遗产

旅游英语口语

L e s s e n4T r a v e l b y a i r ?Question: What do people usually do when they travel by air? Part 1 Language Focus: 1.Booking tickets from agent :n ●Could you tell me about the flights to Paris? ●Do you have any flights in the morning? ●How much luggage can I take on the plane? ●Is there any discount for a group booking? ●Are you offering any deals at present? ●What time do I have to be at the airport? ●What’s the check-in time ? ●I want to book a ticket on British Airways Flight 108 to Pairs. ●I wanna make a reservation for a morning flight on December 1st, please ●I want to book a one-way ticket.

●I’d perfer economy. ●Wait a moment, let me see if there are tickets available. ●Sorry, we all booked up for that day. ●I’d like to comfirm my reservation 2.Checking in at the airport. ●May I see you ticket and your passport please? ●Can I take these small bags as carry-on luggage with me ?(how many items of carry-on are permitted?/How much hand luggage am I allowed?) ●Can I take my luggage weigh up to 30 kilos?(Your luggage is 5 kilos Overweight.) ●Do you have any sharp items like scissors in your carry-on bag? ●I’d like to check this item of luggage.(piece) ●I want a window seat.(aside seat) ●Is the plane on time?(How long is the flight delayed?) ●What’d the departure time?(take off/arrival time) ●When will we begin boarding?(boarding gate) 3.Going through customs

一个人用英语去旅行:实用旅游英语口语系列[DOC格式]教学文稿

一个人用英语去旅行:实用旅游英语口语系列[D O C格式]

旅游英语:预订机票情景对话及常用句型 目前,越来越多的人都选择以飞机为出行方式。但是如何用一口流利的英语订机票呢?这里我们替你总结了一些情景对话,还有一些常用的句型。大家都来学一学吧~ A:Good morning. The United Airlines. What can I do for you? 早上好。美国联合航空公司。我能为您做些什嘛? B:Yes, I'd like to make a to Boston next week. 是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票。 A:When do you want to fly? 您想何时去? B:Monday, september 12. 周一,9月12日。 A:We have Flight 802 on monday. Just a moment please. Let me check whether there're seats available. I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day. 我们有周一802次航班。请稍等。让我查一下那天是否有座。非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完。 B:Then, any alternatives? 那还有别的吗?

A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13. Shall I book you a seat? 有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞。我要为您订个座位吗?B:Er... it is a direct flight, isn't it? 哦......是直航对吗? A:Yes it is. You want to go first class or coach? 是的。您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票? B:I prefer first class, what about the fare? 我想订头等舱的机票。多少钱? A:One way is $176. 单程是176美元。 B:Ok I will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday. 好的我要订周二9:30的机票。 A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. Is it all right, sir? 一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票,对吗先生? B:Right. Can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th? 对。你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗? A:Certainly. May I have your name and telephone number? 当然可以。请您告诉您的名字和联系方式。 B:My name is Lorus Anderson. You can reach me at 52378651.

最新关于旅游英语口语短对话

【篇一】关于旅游英语口语短对话 X:If you’d like further information on this,there’s a guidebook in several languages on sale at the information desk. X:如果你要这方面的进一步资料,在询问台那儿可以买到一本用几种语言写的旅游指南。 Y:Do you have a Chinese edition of this? Y:你们有中文版吗? X:I'm afraid we don't.Won't an English edition do? X:恐怕没有,英文版的不行吗? Y:I'll try to read one. Y:那我就看英文版的试试了。 【篇二】关于旅游英语口语短对话 Y:Good afternoon.May I help you? Y:您好,请问有什么要我效劳的吗? X:Yes,I'd like to rent a car. X:是的,我想租一部车。 Y:What kind of car do you have in mend? Y:你想要什么样的车呢? X:An automatic sedan. X:一部自动排档的房车。 Y:I see.How long will you need it? Y:我明白了,你要租多久呢? X:About a week.

X:大约一个星期。 Y:Just a moment,please. Y:请等一下。 【篇三】关于旅游英语口语短对话 Y:Excuse me.Can you take me to the airport? Y:对不起,能不能载我到机场? X:Which airport,ma’am? X:女士,哪一个机场呢? Y:Kennedy Airport. Y:肯尼迪机场。 X:All right,ma’am .Need any help with your luggage? X:好的,女士。需要我帮你拿行李吗? Y:Thank you,but I’d rather keep thi s case with me. Y:谢谢,但我宁愿把行李箱带在身边。

实用旅游英语口语

旅游常用英语词汇(酒店/机场/火车站) 1.宾馆相关词汇 hotel 酒店 guest house 家庭旅馆/招待所 main entrance 大门 entrance hall 门厅 staircase, stairs, stairway 楼梯 balustrade, banister 楼梯栏杆 corridor 过道 verandah 外廊 lobby 走廊

lift, elevator 电梯information desk 问讯处reception office 接待室hotel register 旅客登记簿registration form 登记表news stand 售报处 postal service 邮局服务处shop 小卖部 bar 酒吧间 lounge 休息厅 roof garden 屋顶花园billiard-room , 球房dining-room, dining hall 餐厅men's room 男盥洗室ladies' room 女盥洗室 cloak-room 存衣处basement 地下室 cellar 地窖 broom closet 杂物室 room number 房间号码room key 房间钥匙 suite 一套房间

single room 单人房间 double room 双人房间 sitting-room, living-room 起居室sofa, settee 长沙发 easy chair 安乐椅 armchair 扶手椅 wicker chair 藤椅 folding chair 叠椅 swivel chair 转椅 rocking chair 摇椅 stool 凳子 bench 条凳 tea table 茶几 desk 书桌 bookcase 书橱 bookshelf 书架 wardrobe 衣柜 built-in wardrobe, closet 壁橱chest of drawers 五斗橱screen 屏风 hat rack 帽架 rug 小地毯

旅游英语口语教案

旅游英语口语教案 Week One I. Teaching aim 1. Introduce the Practical Oral English Course and the learning schedule of this term to students. 2. Review the basic expression of oral English from Unit one to Unit three. II. Important and difficult points 1. How to introduce oneself or somebody. 2. How to greet formally or casually. 3. How to ask for and offer help. 4. How to ask for information and make inquiries. III. Teaching procedure 1. Greeting. 2. Share with Ss the pictures I took in Hainan this winter holiday. 3. Introduce the Practical Oral English Course and the learning schedule of this term to students. 4. Basic Expressions(Unit one to Unit three) Review the basic expression of Part One (Unit one to Unit three) and tick some important sentences for Ss to recite. 4. Do pair work. Ⅳ. Homework: 1. Preview Part One Unit Four to Unit Six. In next period, students are supposed to do pair work of the dialogues. 2. Review Unit One to Unit Three and prepare for an oral test.

导游实用英语

导游英语重点总结 漏接:the incident that the guide is not present when tourists arrive 错接:an incident of taking tourists by mistake 空接:the incident that the guide fails to meet tourists at the airport or station 误机:an incident of missing the airplane 耐心解释:explain patiently 做出真诚道歉:make a sincere apology 提供真诚服务:offer cordial service 采取有效措施:take effective measures I would like to extend my cordial welcome to all of you. 我对大家表示最热忱的欢迎。 Y ou cannot know the shape of a mountain when you stand on it. 不识庐山真面目,只缘身在此山中。 Less than Three Fold Spring not LuShan guest. 不到三叠泉,不算庐山客。 Less than the Great Wall not a true man. He who does not go to the Great Wall is not a true man. 不到长城非好汉。 Mountain is famous not for its height, but for the immortals there. 山不在高有仙则名。 喝交杯酒:by crossing each other’s arms 自治区:Autonomous Region 自治州:Autonomous District 自治县:Autonomous Prefecture How does a foreign tourist apply for a new passport and visa if he loses them in China? 外国游客丢失护照和签证,应如何申请补办? 1. report one’s loss to the local Public Security Bureau in China. 2. apply for a new passport in one’s own country’s Embassy or Consulate General in China. 3. apply for a new visa in the office of the entry and exit visas for foreigners under the Public Security Bureau in China. 中旅(CTA):China Travel Agency 国旅(CITS):China International Travel Service 中青旅(CYTA):China Y outh Travel Agency 火把节:T orch Festival

旅游英语口语大全有这个就够了

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff 能找个中文员工给我吗 Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway. 您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.

导游英语口语测试题库 题 中文

导游英语口语测试题库(108题) 对话1 作为一名当地导游小李,你在史密斯先生的带领下从美国接你的旅游团。你拿着一块写着“史密斯”和公司名称的欢迎牌。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.问候 b.询问是否是史密斯先生带的团 c.询问相关细节 对话2 作为一名中国国际旅行社的导游,你将会见一位来自美国的布莱克先生。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.确认客人身份 b.介绍你自己 c.介绍贵公司 d.确认行李 对话3. 作为一名当地导游与陪同人员讨论明天早上的叫醒时间,并请他通知游客。在确认时间以后,打电话给客房部让他们提供叫醒服务。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.相互问候 b.确认叫醒时间 c.请陪同人员通知游客 d.打电话给客房部让他们提供叫醒服务 对话4 作为一名当地导游,你要带着汤姆,一个从机场到酒店的客人。当你正在和他交谈的时候,旅游车马上就要出发了。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.在去酒店额路上,介绍你自己和旅游车 b.回答客人提出的问题 c.对酒店做大概的介绍 对话5 作为导游介绍北京,在去酒店的路上,一些客人会问你一些问题。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍人口、地区、气候等 b.回答至少三个客人提出的问题 对话6 假设你是一名导游,在确认你的旅行团后,你发现其中一名客人丢了一件行李,看起来很着急。你试着帮他找回来。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.安抚旅客 b.询问行李的详细信息:尺寸、颜色。材料等 c.尝试联系机场有关部门

对话7 作为一名导游,你要去机场接一群来自美国的客人,你会遇见你的老朋友史密斯先生,他是这个旅游团的领导。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.问候老朋友 b.确认旅游团人员的详细信息 c.检查所有客人及其行李是否存在 对话8 旅游团的领队要求换一家更好地酒店,并宣称他已经在附近预定了一家新酒店。作为当地导游和他进行对话。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.确定改变的原因 b.与领队确认,超出预定价格和取消预订的费用由旅客自行承担 对话9 有位旅客对中国剪纸很感兴趣,想买一些作为纪念品。你作为导游,为客人介绍中国剪纸。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍中国剪纸的历史和主要特点 b.推荐一些纪念品商店 c.回答相关问题 对话10 作为旅行社的接待员,你正在和一名客人讨论旅行计划。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.询问客人对此次旅行的期望 b.对旅行安排提出一些建议 对话11 一个入境旅游团的成员在家遇到紧急情况要求退出旅行团。作为当地导游与他进行对话。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.询问退出原因 b.安抚旅客 c.告诉他如何处理相关费用 d.帮助他离开 对话12 史密斯小姐作为你们旅行团的领队,来商讨在这个城市的旅行计划。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍行程中的着名景点 b.在观光方面给些意见 对话13 作为一名导游,你的客人想了解中国菜。你的对话将包括以下几点: a.介绍一些经典的中国菜 b.介绍一些当地特色小吃

旅游英语口语大全(有这个就够了)

旅游英语口语大全(有 这个就够了) Company number:【0089WT-8898YT-W8CCB-BUUT-202108】

紧急情况用语 I’ve lost my passport. 我的护照丢拉 Where is Chinese Embassy 中国大使馆在哪 Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff 能找个中文员工给我吗 Is there a police station here 附近有警察局吗 Whom should I ask to 我应该问谁 Please help me 请帮助我 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服 I'm in a hurry 我时间很急 I'm lost 我迷路了 基本语篇 谢谢!—— Thank you. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess. 需要帮忙吗--Can I help you. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.

您好。--How are you! 初次见面问好。—— How do you do! 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...) 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你—— Does that mean that I can see you again 玩得快乐--Have a good time. 祝你好运。—— Good luck. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong. 怎么了—— What's the matter 糟糕,严重吗—— Oh, no! Is it serious 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.

实用旅游英语口语大全

实用旅游英语口语大全 一路平安 —— Have a safe trip home. 一、问路时…… East 东 South 南 West 西 North 北 Left 左 Right 右 Straight on 往 前 直 去 There 那 儿 Front 前 方 Back 后 方 Side 侧 旁 Before 之 前 After 之 后 First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路 二、请问如何前往 …… Excuse me, How do I get to the …… ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ? How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路站 ? ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路站 ? Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下铁 路 站 ? underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 ) How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

导游常用英语口语.pdf

导游常用英语口语---问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 导游常用英语口语---机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? -fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E meet you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 导游常用英语口语---相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company.

英语导游常用词汇精选

1国内航线domestic flight 2 海关手续customs formalities 3手提行李hand luggage 4 航班号flight nu mber 5免税商店duty-free shop 6 旅客联passenger coupon 7行李认领牌baggage claim card 8 入境签证entry visa 9软卧 soft berth 10 旅客通道passe nger route 1自然保护区n atural reserve 2水上公园water park 3风景点sce nic spots 4民俗风情folk custom 5人造奇迹man-made won ders 6国际杂技节Intern ati onal Acrobatic Festival 7名胜古迹places of historic in terests 8黄鹤楼Yellow Crane Tower 9鱼米之乡the land of rice and fish 10建筑技术con struct ion tech no logy 11办手续go through the formalities 12合单结账one bill for all 13 储存贵重物品store the valubles

14 夕卜币兑换foreign currency exchange 1 精选路线selected itin erary 2附加旅游项目add-ons 3 自由活时time for personal arrangements 4 特别服务要special service requirement 5 组团人数group size 6 民俗旅游folk custom tour 7 行业考察旅游trade observation tour 8 路线图itin erary map 9旅游者过夜数guest night 10 延长逗留extension of stay 1水族馆aquarium 2 传统文化traditional culture 3 自然美景natural beauty 4 商业区commercial district 5 工业园in dustrial zone 6 高新技术开发区Hi-tech Development Zone 7 高速公路expressway 8立交桥flyover

旅游英语口语情景对话1

旅游口语情景对话1 登机行李托运英文表达: 办理登机手续:check in 柜台:counter 手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大) 行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage 登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card 行李标签:luggage label / 行李牌luggage tag 1 这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗Is this the right counter to check in for this flight? 11 把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?Will you put your luggage on the counter? 19 我想托运这三件行李。I want to check these three pieces. 41 把您的机票给我好吗?Will you give me your ticket? 42 请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?May I have your tickets and passports, please? 43 这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。 Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York. 46 这是您的机票及登机牌。Here are your tickets and your boarding pass. 47 可以走了夫人。这是您的登机牌。Here you go, madam. This is your boarding card. 旅游英语入门辅导美国海关的情景会话 海关: Good afternoon. Welcome to America.下午好!欢迎您来美国. 弗兰克: Thanks.谢谢。 海关: May I see your passport and customs declaration form?请出示您的护照和海关申报表好吗? 弗兰克: Yes, here they are.好的,在这儿。 海关: Thank you. What's your occupation?谢谢。您的职业是什么? 弗兰克: I`m a driver.我是一名司机。 海关: Are you here for tour?您是来旅游的吗? 弗兰克: You are right.你说对了。 海关: How long are you going to stay here?您打算在这里呆多久啊? 弗兰克: About three weeks.大约三周。 海关: Your forms are all right. I will return your customs declaration to you. Please keep them with you and take them here when you leave the States.您的申报表符合要求,我们将把海关申报表还给您,请保管好并在离开美国时把它们交回。 弗兰克: Ok, thanks.好的,谢谢。

导游英语口语测试题库

导游英语口语测试题库(40题) Dialogue 1 As a local guide Xiao Li, you are picking up your group from the US led by Mr. Smith. You are holding a welcome sign with “Smith” and your company’s name on it. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Greetings. B. Ask if the group is led by Mr. Smith. C. Inquire details concerned. Dialogue 2 As a local guide, you are on the way to the scenic spot with your group. The guests are interested in Chinese painting. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Introduce representative categories of Chinese painting. B. Introduce some famous Chinese painters. Dialogue 3 The tourist in Room 556 is sick and stays in the room. He calls you angrily that he can’t fall asleep because of the noisy cleaning of the room-maid. He insists that he has pushed the key of “Do not disturb”. Act as a local guide to make a dialogue with him. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Ask the reason for anger. B. Tell him to make sure the “Do not disturb” light is OK or not. C. Offer the solutions. Dialogue 4 A group is held up by the traffic jam. Act as the local guide to make a dialogue with the escort Mr. Smith. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Discuss the issue with Mr. Smith. B. Ask Mr. Smith to help to soothe the group. Dialogue 5 Perform as a tour leader to explain schedule of tomorrow to your tour group in the end of supper. Your dialogue will include the following points: A. Tell the tourists the itinerary of tomorrow. B. Tell the tourists the set-out time and return time. C. Tell the tourists the time of morning call is 6:00 a. m. D. Ask the tourists to go to bed early this evening and should be on time tomorrow.

导游英语口语

导游英语口语 一、单词和词组 get in shape 瘦身X-game(extreme sports)极限运动bungee jumping蹦极be in vogue盛行sand sculpture沙雕cyber café网吧pottery bars陶吧oxygen bars氧吧Expo(Exposition)博览会World Expo世界博览会Mongolian’s Nadam那达慕大会Water Splashing Festival泼水节Spring Festival春节pay New Y ear’s visits拜年New Y ear’s Red Envelope新年红包domestic tourism 国内旅游inbound tourism入境旅游outbound tourism出境旅游shuttle van/courtesy van免费接送车be grounded被停飞clear up 天气晴朗起来overcharged…by多收the Economic Reforms and Opening-up Policy经济改革和对外开放政策the Five Principles of Peaceful Co-Existence和平共处五项原则stand for信奉“One Country, Two Systems”一国两制global economic downturn全球经济下滑Lamaism喇嘛教Mahayana大乘佛教Hinayana小乘佛教Buddhism佛教Daoism道教in both mental cultivation and physical training修身养性Islam伊斯兰教autonomous region自治区autonomous states自治州autonomous counties自治县mosque清真寺the Koran《古兰经》Corban古尔邦节Lesser Bairam开斋节pilgrimage site朝圣地Christianty基督教the Opium Wars二次鸦片战争“four diagnostic approaches”四诊法the theory of the Y in and Y ang阴阳学说the theory of the “Five Elements”五行学说the theory of the “Channel and Collateral”经络学说acupuncture and moxibustion针灸Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region广西壮族自治区Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region宁夏回族自治区Tibet Autonomous Region西藏自治区Xinjiang Uigur Autonomous Region新疆维吾尔自治区Inner-Mongolian Autonomous Region内蒙古自治区Nadam Fair 那达慕大会Torch Light Festival火把节“Exploiting the Western Region”西部大开发战略carry-on luggage手提行李check-in luggage托运行李boarding pass登记卡(牌)duty-free shop免税店 二、课后句子 1.X-game are really in vogue among young people.极限运动现在在青年人中很盛行。 2.Sports know no boundaries.体育不分国界。 3.An exotic culture is always appealing.外国文化总是极具吸引力的。 4.The flight has been delayed due to inclement weather.这个航班由于恶劣的天气推迟起飞了。 5.This screws up all of out plans.这打乱了我们所有的计划! 6.From my point of view, the shopping trips should be interspersed with other events.以我的观点,购物旅游应当与其他的活动交叉着安排。 7.We are very disappointed at the prospect of visiting Xi’an without seeing the Qin Terracotta Warriors and Horses.我们对来西安访问而没机会参观兵马俑十分失望。 8.The problem remains that I don’t have a passport.问题是我现在没有护照。 9.The difficulty in sleep is probably nothing more than jet-lag.睡眠不好恐怕只是时差综合症的问题。 10.China stands for a peaceful diplomatic policy.中国信奉和平的外交政策。 China adheres to the policy of self-reliance.中国坚持独立自主的政策。 China supports the policy of peaceful unification in the Taiwan issue.中国在台湾问题上赞成和平统一的政策。 China holds that all nations, big or small, should be equal.中国主张,国家不论大小应该一律平等。 11.The PRC’s constitution is also authorized in these two special divisions.中华人民共和国的宪法在这两个特区也具有权威。12.This policy could be used for reference by those countries.这一政策对于那些国家来说具有借鉴意义。 13. Could you explain them in the simplest words? 能否用最简单的话解释这些道理? 14.Tibet is a must on our itinerary.西藏是我们旅行计划中必去之地。 15. Are they reconstructions made after the Cultural Revolution? 它们是文化大革命后重建的吗? 16.Injuries from falls respond well to these medical approaches.跌打损伤用这些疗法很有效。 三、课后练习 1.white-water surfing激流冲浪water-skiing滑水motor-boating 摩托艇skin-diving潜水sailing航海deep-sea fishing深海捕鱼suntan日光浴beach volleyball沙滩排球sand sculpture沙雕fly kite放风筝go drifting漂流bamboo rafting竹筏canoeing划独木舟watching sunrise/sunset看日出/日落 2.I am under the impression that you used to be pretty good at swimming.我有这样的印象,你以前是很能游泳的。 I like shopping as much as the next guy, but I have a limit.我和大家一样喜欢购物,但也要有个限度。 It seems that the guests are satisfied with the schedule we have made for them.看来客人们很满意我们为他们安排的日程。From my point of view, the tour guide should arrange us to visit more historical and cultural attractions.依我看,这个导游应该安排我们多参观一些历史和文化景点。 We have seen 10 movies in two days, no more movie please.我们在两天内已经看了10部电影了。别再让我们看了。 3. a. Before you start off for a trip abroad, you should make a photo copy of your passport in case of emergency. b. When you loses your passport while traveling abroad, you should go immediately to the embassy for a replacement. c. Then you should take it to the local policy or the local Public Security Bureau to have your visa reissue d. 4. a. Make a copy each of your passport and ID card, in case of emergency.请你把你的护照和身份证各复印一份,以防万一。

相关文档
最新文档