交通工具英语大全

交通工具英语大全
交通工具英语大全

交通工具英语大全

1. Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?

2. Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站

3. How much is it? 多少钱?

4. Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?

5. What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的

6. Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?

7. A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票

8. One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票

9. Second class one way, please 二等单程

10. Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?

11. I don't think it's necessary, as the train won't be crowded. 我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤

12. Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?

13. Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一张2等票去墨尔本

14. Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?

15. May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?

16. Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?

17. I'd like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?

18. Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?

19. From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?

20. At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订

21. I'd like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位

22. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺

23. I'd like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的

24. Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?

25. I'd like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订

26. Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

27. Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢

28. How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?

29. What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发

30. Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?

31. Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?

32. Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?

33. Will the train leave on schedule? 火车准时出发吗?

34. What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本

35. Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?

36. Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?

37. Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?

38. Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?

39. Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?

40. Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?

41. Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?

42. How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?

43. What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发

44. Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?

45. How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?

46. Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?

47. Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?

48. Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?

49. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 还有多长时间火车能到?

50. Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?

51. Excuse me. May I get by?打扰一下,我能过去吗?

52. Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?

53. May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?

54. I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。

55. May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?

56. Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?

57. Could I reserve a table at 7 o'clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?

58. Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?

59. This car does to Melbourne, doesn't it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?

60. Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?

61. May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?

62. What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?

63. How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?

64. Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?

65. What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?

66. What station is this? 这站是哪里?

67. Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?

68. Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?

69. Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?

70. Could you make me up at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning? 明早7点能叫我起床吗?

71. I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?

72. Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?

73. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票

74. I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉

75. I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉

76. I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上

77. Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证

78. I'd like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间

79. Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?

80. Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?

81. Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

82. I have an Apass 我有A票

83. Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?

84. Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?

85. Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?

86. To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢

87. Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?

88. What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?

89. How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?

90. Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?

91. Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李

92. Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?

93. Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?

94. Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本

95. What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?

96. Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?

97. May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?

98. Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?

99. What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?

100. Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?

101. How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?

102. I'll get off here 我在这里下车

103. I'll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车

104. May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?

105. May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?

106. Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?

107. Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?

108. Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?

109. How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?110. Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?

111. Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?

112. How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?

113. Transfer ticket, please 换车票

114. How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?

115. I'd like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车

116. Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?

117. How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?

118. I'll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车

119. I'll get off here 我在这下车

120. May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?

121. Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?

122. Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?

123. Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?124. Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?

125. Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?

126. Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?

127. Where to? 去哪里?

128. How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?

129. Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?

130. Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?

131. Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?

132. To this place, please 去这里

133. I'm in a hurry 我有急事

134. Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?

135. Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?

136. Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?

137. Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转

138. Shop here, please 停这里

139. How much is it? 多少钱?

140. The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样

141. Thank you。Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。

142. What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船?

143. How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?

144. Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?

145. How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?

146. What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?

147. Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?

148. Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?

149. What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?

150. What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?

151. Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?

152. How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?

153. At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?

154. Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?

155. From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?

156. How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?

157. I'd like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色

158. I'm seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船

159. Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?

160. I'd like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。

161. Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?

162. I have a reservation. 我做了预订。

163. This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。

164. What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?

165. I'd like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车166. May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?

167. I'd like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车

168. I'd like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天

169. Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?

170. What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?

171. How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?

172. Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?

173. Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?

174. No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。还车的时候请加满油

175. Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?

176. Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?

177. Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?

178. I'd like full insurance. 我想要全额保险

179. This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。

180. Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址

181. Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?

182. Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。

183. When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?

184. Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?

185. Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?

186. How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?187. Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?

188. Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话

189. May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?

190. Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?

191. Fill it up, please 请加满油

192. Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱

193. How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?

194. Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?195. The clutch isn't working right 离合器片没有正常工作

196. The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音

197. I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎

198. My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉

199. Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?

200. Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?

201. Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?

202. Please call the police. 请叫警察

203. Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车

204. Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?

英语常用交通工具

ambulance / 5AmbjulEns/ 救护车 bike / baik/ 自行车 bicycle / baisikl/ 自行车 motorcycle / 5moutEsaikl/ 摩托车 cart / ka:t/ 二轮马车 carriage / 5kAridV/ 四轮马车 car / ka:/ 小汽车 jeep / dVi:p/ 吉普车 tractor / 5trAktE/ 拖拉机 lorry / 5lRri/ 重型卡车 truck / trQk/ 卡车 bus / bQs/ 大客车 coach / kEutF/ 大客车 van / vAn/ 厢式货车 taxi / 5tAksi/ 计程汽车,出租汽车 subway / 5sQbwei/ 地铁 railway / 5reilwei/ 铁路 train / trein/ 火车 locomotive / 5lEukEmEutiv/ 火车头express / iks5pres/ 快客列车 boat / bEut/ 小船 ship / Fip/ 船 yacht / jRt/ 游船 vessel / 5vesl/ 大船 warship / 5wR:Fip/ 军舰 aeroplane / 5ZErEplein/ 飞机 plane / plein/ 飞机 aircraft / 5ZEkra:ft/ 飞机 airplane / 5ZEplein/ 飞机 jet / dVet/ 喷气飞机 spaceship / 5speisFip/ 宇宙飞船 space shuttle / / 航天飞机 helicopter / 5helikRptE/ 直升飞机 bus 公共汽车 driver 汽车司机 double decker bus 双层公共汽车coach, motor coach, bus 大客车

最新交通工具的英语单词讲课稿

关于交通工具的英语单词: bus公共汽车 car小汽车 plane 飞机 bike自行车 motobike 摩托车 Benz, Mercedes-Benz 奔驰Cadillac 卡迪拉克 Chrysler 克莱斯勒Chevroler 雪佛莱 Citroen 雪铁龙 Ford 福特 ferry 轮船 Honda 本田 Helicopter 直升飞机 Mazda 马自达 Mustang 野马 Porsche 保时捷 Renault 雷诺 Rolls-Royce 罗尔斯罗伊斯Santana 桑塔纳 Toyota 丰田 Volvo 沃尔沃, 富豪Volkswagen 大众 first gear 一档 second gear 二档 reverse 倒车档 two-stroke engine 二冲程发动机 diesel 柴油机 limousine 豪华轿车drophead 活动车篷汽车(美作:convertible) racing car 赛车 saloon 轿车(美作:sedan) roadster 敞蓬车 wecker, beat-up car, jalopy 老爷车 notchback 客货两用车 four-wheel drive 四轮驱动front-wheel drive 前轮驱动trailer 拖车 station wagon 小旅行车 truck 卡车compact car 小型汽车 light-van 小型货车 garbage truck 垃圾车 automobile carrier 货运卡车 fire engine 消防车 tractor 牵引车 ambulance 救护车 taxi 出租车, 计程车 trailer truck 拖车 sports car 跑车 formula car 方程式赛车, 方程 式汽车 mail car 邮车 jeep 吉普车 bloodmobile 血浆车 bumper car 碰撞用汽车 camper 露营车 police car 警车 wrecker 清障车 ambulance 急救车 train 火车 underground 地铁 shinkansen 新干线 关于旅游景点英语单词: 西湖十景Ten Views of the West Lake 断桥残雪Melting Snow at Broken Bridge 平湖秋月Autumn Moon over the Calm Lake 曲院风荷Lotus in the Breeze at Crooked Courtyard 双峰插云Twin peaks piercing Clouds 苏堤春晓Spring Dawn at Su Causeway 三潭印月Three pools mirroring the moon 花港观鱼Viewing Fish at flower harbor 南屏晚钟Evening bell at Nanping hill 雷峰夕照Sunset glow at Leifeng pagoda 柳浪闻莺Orioles singing in the willows 新西湖十景Ten New Views of the West Lake 宝石流霞Precious stone hill floating in rosy clouds 黄龙吐翠Yellow Dragon cave dressed in green 满垅桂雨Sweet osmanthus rain at Mannjuelong 虎跑梦泉Dream of the tiger spring 九溪烟树Nine creeks in misty forest 龙井问茶Enjoying tea at dragon well 云栖竹径Bamboo-lined path at Yunqi 玉皇飞云Flying clouds over jade Emperor hill 吴山天风Sky wind over Wu Hill 阮墩环碧Ruan Gong islet submerged in greenery 孤山Solitary hill 楼外楼LOU wailou restaurant 西泠印社Xiling Seal-Engravers’ Society 西泠桥和苏小小墓Xiling bridge and Su xiaoxiao tomb 岳飞庙和墓Yue Fei’s temple and his tomb 杭州花圃Hangzhou flower nursery 杭州植物园Hangzhou botanical garden 玉泉Jade spring 灵峰探梅Visiting Lingfeng for plum bolssoms 灵隐寺Lingyin Temple 杨公堤Yang Gong causeway 郭庄Guo’s villa

最新交通工具英语单词大全

所有交通工具的英文单词 bus 公共汽车 driver 汽车司机 double decker bus 双层公共汽车coach, motor coach, bus 大客车 taxi, taxicab 计程汽车, 出租汽车trolleybus 无轨电车 tramcar, streetcar 电车, 有轨电车underground, tube, subway 地铁 stop 停车站 taxi rank, taxi stand 计程汽车车站, 出租汽车总站 taxi driver, cab driver 出租车司机conductor 售票员 inspector 检查员, 稽查员 ride 乘车 minimum fare (of a taxi) 最低车费railway 铁路(美作:railroad) track 轨道 train 火车 railway system, railway net-work 铁路系统 express train 特别快车 fast train 快车 through train 直达快车 stopping train, slow train 慢车excursion train 游览列车 commuter train, suburban train 市郊火车railcar 轨道车 coach, carriage 车厢 sleeping car, sleeper 卧车 dining car, restaurant car, luncheon car 餐车 sleeper with couchettes 双层卧铺车berth, bunk 铺位 up train 上行车 down train 下行车 luggage van, baggage car 行李车 mail car 邮政车 station, railway station 车站 station hall 车站大厅booking office, ticket office 售票处ticket-collector, gateman 收票员platform 月台, 站台 platform ticket 站台票 buffet 小卖部 waiting room 候车室 platform bridge 天桥 left-luggage office 行李暂存处platform-ticket 验票门 terminal, terminus 终点站 coach, passenger train 客车 car attendant, train attendant 列车员guard, conductor 列车长 rack, baggage rack 行李架 left-luggage office 行李房(美 作:checkroom) registration 登记 timetable 时刻表 change, transfer 换乘 connection 公铁交接处 ticket inspector 验票员 porter 搬运工人 to change trains at... 在(某地)换车the train is due at... 在(某时)到达 to break the journey 中途下车 boat, ship 船 (passenger) liner 邮轮, 客轮 sailing boat, sailing ship 帆船 yacht 游船 (ocean) liner 远洋班轮 packet boat 定期客船, 班轮 cabin 船舱 hovercraft 气垫船 life buoy 救生圈 lifeboat 救生艇 life jacket 救生衣 berth, cabin, stateroom 客舱 first-class stateroom (cabin) 头等舱second-class stateroom (cabin) 二等舱

公司名称英语翻译大全

公司名称英语翻译大全 1. Line(s) (轮船、航空、航运等)公司 Atlantic Container Line 大西洋集装箱海运公司 Hawaiian air Lines 夏威夷航空公司 2. Agency 公司、代理行 The Austin advertising Agency 奥斯汀广告公司 China Ocean Shipping Agency 中国外轮代理公司 3. Store(s) 百货公司 Great Universal Store 大世界百货公司(英) Tesco Stores (Holdings) 坦斯科百货公司(英) 4. Associates(联合)公司 British Nuclear Associates 英国核子联合公司 Subsea equipment Associates Ltd. 海底设备联合有限公司(英、法、美合办) 5. System(广播、航空等)公司 Mutual Broadcasting System 相互广播公司(美) Malaysian Airline System 马来西亚航空公司

6. Office 公司,多与 head, home, branch等词连用 3M China Limited Guangzhou Branch Office 3M 中国有限公司广州分公司China Books Import and Export Corporation (Head Office) 中国图书进出口总公司 7. Service(s)(服务)公司 Africa-New Zealand Service 非洲—新西兰服务公司 Tropic Air Services 特罗皮克航空公司 8. Exchange American Manufacturers Foreign Credit Insurance Exchange 美国制造商出口信用保险公司 9. Center Binks (Shanghai) Engineering Exhibition Center, Ltd. 宾克斯(上海)涂装工程设备展示有限公司 “联合公司”的翻译方法 1. Consolidated Coal Company 联合煤炭公司(美) 2. United Aircraft Corporation 联合飞机公司(美) 3. Allied Food Industries Co. 联合食品工业公司(新加坡) 4. Integrated Oil Company 联合石油公司 5. Federated Department Stores 联合百货公司 6. Union Carbide Corporation 联合碳化合物公司(美) 7. Associated British Picture Corporation 英国联合影业公司 8. China Agricultural Machinery Import and Export Joint Company 中国农业机械进出口联合公司 “保险公司”的翻译方法 1. Export Credit Insurance Corporation 出口信贷保险公司(加) 2. Export Finance and Insurance Corporation 出口金融和保险公司(澳) 3. Federal Insurance Corporation 联邦保险公司(美)

交通工具类英语

交通工具类: traffic 交通 rush hour 高峰时间 traffic jam 交通堵塞 traffic police 交通警 traffic policeman 交通警察road user 道路使用者highway code 交通法规pedestrian 行人 private car 私人汽车 utility car 公共车辆commercial vehicle 商用车lorry 卡车(美作:truck) van 厢式货车 表示交通的英语单词:ambulance 救护车 bike 自行车 bicycle 自行车motorcycle 摩托车 cart 二轮马车 carriage 四轮马车 car 小汽车 jeep吉普车 tractor 拖拉机 lorry 重型卡车 truck 卡车 bus大客车 coach大客车 van 厢式货车

taxi 计程汽车,出租汽车 subway 地铁 railway铁路 train 火车 locomotive火车头 express快客列车 boat 小船 ship船 yacht 游船 vessel 大船 warship 军舰 aeroplane 飞机 plane飞机 aircraft 飞机 airplane 飞机 jet喷气飞机 spaceship宇宙飞船 space shuttle航天飞机 helicopter 直升飞机 Benz, Mercedes-Benz 奔驰Cadillac 卡迪拉克 Chrysler 克莱斯勒Chevroler 雪佛莱 Citroen 雪铁龙 ferry 轮船 Honda 本田 Helicopter 直升飞机Mazda 马自达 Mustang 野马 Porsche 保时捷 Renault 雷诺 Rolls-Royce 罗尔斯罗伊斯Santana 桑塔纳 Toyota 丰田

英语单词表 交通工具

aeroplane /airplane飞机 bicycle 单车 carriage 马车 coach 旅游巴士 boat 船 junk帆船 ferry 渡海轮 helicopter 直升机 ship 汽船 lorry 货车 motor-car汽车 bike/bicycle 自行车 motorbike/motorcycle 摩托车scooter 小型电单车 train 火车 tram 电车 peak-tram 缆车 truck 货车 taxi 的士 wagon 蓬车 rickshaw 人力车 Bus 巴士 school bus 校巴 minibus 小巴,面包车 underground / subway 地铁 light-van小型货车 garbage truck 垃圾车 automobile carrier 货运卡车 fire engine 消防车 tractor 牵引车 ambulance 救护车 taxi 出租车,计程车 trailer truck 拖车sports car 跑车 formula car 赛车 mail car 邮车 jeep 吉普车 police car 警车 wrecker 清障车 ambulance 急救车 五一小长假,带宝宝认识交通工具英语儿童常用英语单词大全 短语部分:这些交通工具的英文短语你都认识吗?一起来读读看吧~ ride a bike 骑自行车 get on/get off the bus 上/下公交车 get on/out of the car 上下轿车 traffic jam 堵车 railway station 火车站 bus stop 公交车站 traffic light 信号灯 句子部分:最后来看看这些交通工具英语句子吧, I got there on foot. 我走路去那儿。

(完整版)公司企业常见部门名称英文(商务英语)

公司企业常见部门名称英文 总公司Head Office 分公司Branch Office 营业部Business Office 人事部Personnel Department (人力资源部)Human Resources Department 总务部General Affairs Department 财务部General Accounting Department 销售部Sales Department 促销部Sales Promotion Department 国际部International Department 出口部Export Department 进口部Import Department 公共关系Public Relations Department 广告部Advertising Department 企划部Planning Department 产品开发部Product Development Department 研发部Research and Development Department(R&D) 秘书室Secretarial Pool 职务中“总”字中英对照翻译

1. 用chief或-in-chief Chief Accountant总会计师 Chief Architect总建筑师 Chief Designer总设计师 Chief Editor;Editor-in-Chief总编辑 Chief Engineer;Engineer-in-Chief总工程师 Chief of General Affairs总务主任 Chief of the General Staff总参谋长 Commander-in-Chief总司令 2. 用general或-generel General Accountant总会计师 General Agent总代理商 General Consul总领事 General Designer总设计师 General Dispatch Officer总调度员 General Manager总经理 General Secretary;Secretary-General总书记;总干事 General Store Supervisor总务管理员 Auditor-General总稽查

交通工具类英语单词

交通工具类英语单词 The Standardization Office was revised on the afternoon of December 13, 2020

交通工具 ambulance [‘?mbjul?ns] 救护车 bike [baik] 自行车(口语) bicycle [‘baisikl] 自行车 motorcycle [‘m?ut?,saikl] 摩托车 cart [ka:t] 二轮马车 carriage [‘k?rid?] 四轮马车 car [ka:] 小汽车 jeep [d?i:p] 吉普车 tractor [‘tr?kt?] 拖拉机 lorry [‘l?:ri] 重型卡车 truck [tr?k] 卡车 bus [b?s] 公共汽车 coach [k?ut?] 四轮大马车 van [v?n] 厢式货车 taxi [‘t?ksi] 计程车,出租汽车subway [‘s?bwei] 地铁 railway [‘reilwei] 铁路 train [trein] 火车 locomotive [‘l?uk?,m?utiv] 火车头,机车express [ik’spres] 快客列车,快车 boat [b?ut] 小船 ship [?ip] 船 yacht [j?t] 游艇 vessel [‘ves?l] 大船 warsh ip [‘w?:?ip] 军舰,战船aeroplane [‘ε?r?plein] 飞机 plane [plein] 飞机 aircraft [‘ε?kra:ft] 飞机 airplane [‘ε?plein] 飞机 jet [d?et] 喷气式飞机 spaceship [‘speis?ip] 宇宙飞船 space shuttle [spies '??tl] 航天飞机helicopter [‘helik?pt?] 直升飞机

【名师精品】常见公司部门名称英文翻译.doc

[中英文对照]公司企业常见部门名称英文翻译 总公司HeadOffice 分公司BranchOffice 营业部BusinessOffice 人事部PersonnelDepartment (人力资源部)HumanResourcesDepartment 总务部GeneralAffairsDepartment 财务部GeneralAccountingDepartment 销售部SalesDepartment 促销部SalesPromotionDepartment 国际部InternationalDepartment 出口部EPportDepartment 进口部ImportDepartment 公共关系PublicRelationsDepartment 广告部AdvertisingDepartment 企划部PlanningDepartment 产品开发部ProductDevelopmentDepartment 研发部ResearchandDevelopmentDepartment(R&D) 秘书室SecretarialPool 注: .Department可简写为Dept. [中英文对照]职衔职称 立法机关LEGISLATURE 中华人民共和国主席/副主席

President/VicePresident,thePeople’sRepublicofChina 全国人大委员长/副委员长Chairman/ViceChairman,NationalPeople’sCongress 秘书长SecretarP-General 主任委员Chairman 委员Member (地方人大)主任Chairman,LocalPeople’sCongress 人大代表DeputPtothePeople’sCongress 政府机构GOVERNMENTORGANIZATION 国务院总理Premier,StateCouncil 国务委员StateCouncilor 秘书长SecretarP-General (国务院各委员会)主任MinisterinChargeofCommissionfor (国务院各部)部长Minister 部长助理AssistantMinister 司长Director 局长Director 省长Governor 常务副省长EPecutiveViceGovernor 自治区人民政府主席Chairman,AutonomousRegionalPeople’sGovernment 地区专员Commissioner,prefecture 香港特别行政区行政长官ChiefEPecutive,HongKongSpecialAdministrativeRegion 市长/副市长MaPor/ViceMaPor

幼儿英语交通工具教案时

英语交通工具教案活动目标:1. 学习新单词能够标准发音bike,taxi,car,bus. 2. 老师提问How do you go to travel? 幼儿会回答By bike/taxi/car/bus… 3. 乐于参与活动游戏,体验获得新知识的快乐。 活动准备:? 各交通工具单词卡片。 活动过程: 一.导入 T:大熊猫去旅游,坐车坐船乐悠悠。bike,bike自行车,taxi,taxi,出租车,car,car小轿车,bus,bus公交车,plane,plane飞机,飞机plane天上飞,ship,ship轮船,轮船ship水上行,truck,truck卡车,卡车truck地上跑,train,train火车,火车train呜呜叫。 Boys and girls, do you like to go to travel? 小朋友你们喜欢去旅游吗?How do you go to travel? 那你们喜欢坐什么去旅游呢? C: 坐自行车/出租车/小轿车/公交车… T:Oh, by bike/taxi/car/bus. 二.学习新单词bike,taxi,car,bus 游戏一:猜单词 将四张单词卡片都贴在黑板上,老师说出一个英文单词,请一个幼儿猜是哪个卡片,猜对了得一面红旗。幼儿跟读。

游戏二:看谁快又对 将四张卡纸放在地上,每组选一名代表,老师念出一个单词,所有的幼儿要马上跑到这个单词旁边。站对的可以得一面红旗。 游戏三:掷帅子 每组选一个代表,掷帅子,数字小的一方要念单词。念错的要扣掉一面红旗。 三:综合复习:童谣 大熊猫去旅游,坐车坐船乐悠悠。 bike,bike自行车, taxi,taxi,出租车, car,car小轿车, bus,bus公交车 That’s all for today. Class is over. Bye-bye. Boys and girls.

企业中英文名称大全

商店 Department Store 百货商店Confectioner's Shop, Candy Shop 糖果店Grocery 食品杂货店 Supermarket 超级市场 Shopping Center 购物中心 Book Store 书店 Grain Store 粮店 Food Store 食品店 Food and Drink Shop 饮食店 Eating House 小吃店 Snack Bar 快餐店 Cold Drink Shop 冷饮店 Sauced Meat Shop卤味店 Cured Meat Shop 腊味店 Roast Meat Shop 烤肉店 Beancurd Shop 豆腐店 Aquatic Products Shop 水产店 Meat Shop, Butcher's Shop 肉店Vegetables Shop 蔬菜店

Green Grocery 蔬菜水果店 Fowl Shop 家禽店 Coal Shop 煤店 Clothing Store 服装店 Ready-made Clothes Shop 成衣店 Drug Store, Pharmacy 药店 Watch and Clock Shop 钟表店 Children's (Women's) Shop 儿童(妇女)商店Stationer's Shop 文具店 Daily-use Sundry Goods shop 日用杂货店Cooking Utensils Store 炊具店 Furniture Shop 家具店 Eyeglasses Store 眼镜店 Gift Store 礼品店 Friendship Store 友谊商店 Electric Appliance Shop 电器商店 Flower Shop 花店 Antiques Shop 古玩店 Jewelry Shop 珠宝店 Second-hand Goods Store 旧货店 Paint Shop 油漆店 Hardware Store 五金店

各个国家的公司名称翻译及缩写

各个国家的公司名称翻译及缩写 SA系法语Societe Anonym、意大利语Societa Anonima和西班牙语Sociedad Anonima的简称,均译为“股份公司”。 交易国别是我国国际收支统计记录中一个重要的申报要素。在对交易对方和交易国别的核查过程中,我们发现很多国家和地区的收付款人(公司)名称中存在各式各样的表示企业类型的缩略语,比如:Co.Ltd、Corp.、S.A.、GmbH和BHD SDN等。经过调查,我们发现上述现象存在的主要原因主要是:(1)各国语言文字不同,同一词汇在不同的国家具有不同的称谓,比如,“公司”在英语里一般简称Co.、Inc.或Corp.,在瑞典语里的简称则是AB;(2)各国法律制度和使用习惯存在差异,导致一些国家和地区的企业名称比较独特,比如,新加坡法律规定私人企业名称中必须出现Pte.字样,而其他国家则绝少有此现象。由于有的缩略语为某个国家独有,有的则是同一语种国家和地区所共有。因此,我们能通过交易对方中的缩略语来排除掉或推定出某一笔国际收支交易的国别。 有鉴于此,我们以近两年全国部分地区的近20万条国际收支统计交易记录为索引,对我国主要贸易伙伴国的《公司法》、《投资法》进行了查阅和研究,梳理出许多在国际收支统计信息中出现频率较高、可用于国际收支交易国别判断的交易对方缩略语,现列举和剖译如下: 一、SDN BHD与马来西亚的关系 SDN系马来西亚语Sendirian的缩写,意即“私人”。BHD系Berhad的缩写,意为“公司”。 SDN BHD是指“私人有限公司”,单BHD一般指“公众有限公司”。 在马来西亚,企业一般注册为个人企业、合伙人企业或私人有限公司,其中以SDN BHD私人有限公司最为常见。如: CSP CORPORATION M ALAYSIABHD UNITED MS ELECTRICAL MFG(M) SDN BHD 除新加坡、文莱(马来语是两国正式语言)企业名称偶尔出现SDN BHD外,其他国家企业名称基本上没有SDN BHD字样,因此,如果交易对方中出现SDN BHD,而交易国别不是马来西亚,则基本上可认定交易国别有误。 二、GmbH是德语区国家除德国外还有奥地利、列支敦士登、瑞士、比利时和卢森堡 GmbH系德文Gesellschaft Mit Beschrankter Haftung的缩写,等于英文中的Limited liability company,即“有限责任公司”。 有限责任公司为介于大型股份公司与小型合伙企业之间的企业形态,为目前德国采用最为广泛的企业形式。如: B.TEAM EDV.EDITION B.BREIDENSTEIN GMBH(德国) MESSE FRANKFURT MEDJEN UND SERVICE GMBH(德国) 此类公司形式主要是德语区存在,除德国外,将德语作为母语之一的还有奥地利、列支敦士登、瑞士、比利时和卢森堡,上述国家企业名称中都有可能出现GmbH。如:Hutchison 3G Austria GmbH即为地址在维也纳的奥地利企业。 因此,绝不可将交易对方中出现GMBH的交易记录一概认为是德国的。 三、AG(德国和瑞士)、S.A.(南欧、南美)

外国公司名称翻译大全

外国公司名称翻译大全 外国公司名称翻译大全(面对外国公司的名字不用郁闷了,哈哈~~) 中国实行市场经济以来,各种外向型企业、外贸公司得到迅猛的发展,有的还向国际大企业进发,这些企业和厂家除有了自己的汉语名称外,也还需要一个英文名称,以利国际交流。但怎么把这些各种各样的企业和厂家都准确地翻译成英文,以免误译,损坏该公司和工厂的名声呢?在翻译诸如“有限公司、股份有限责任公司、分公司、上市公司、实业有限公司”时如何选择准确的译法?下面我们就把各类公司的习惯翻译罗列如下,供大家参考。 在翻译现代的公司名称时,英文中除了使用company和corporation外,也常使用其广义层面上的对应词,例如: agency 公司,代理行,旅行社 store(s)百货公司 line(s)轮船(航空、航运等)公司企业 system 广播(航空)公司 combine 联合企业 associates 联合公司 service(s)(服务)公司 office 公司(多与head,home,branch连用) universal /central /general 总公司 home/ head office (国内)总公司 branch/office 分公司 Co, Ltd 有限责任公司 PLC(public limited company)股份有限公司 为了同国际接轨,便于识别,我们在这里特将世界各国常用的表示“公司”意义的缩略语介绍如下:AB—Aktiebolag 股份公司,芬兰、瑞典 aG—euf Gegenseitigkeit 相互投资(公司),德国 AG—Aktiengesellschaft 股份公司,奥地利、德国、瑞士 A/L—Andelslag 贸易公司,挪威 AO,a/o 股份公司,俄罗斯 as—股份公司,捷克 A/S—Aksjeselskap 股份公司,挪威 AS—Aktieselskab 股份公司,丹麦 av—国营企业,匈牙利 BV—Besloten Vennootschap met beperkte Aanspr akelijkheid 私人有限公司,股份不公 开公司,荷兰 C de RL—Compania de Responsabilidad Limitada 有限责任公司,西班牙 CA—不记名股份公司,股份有限公司,委内瑞拉 Cia—公司,巴西、葡萄牙、西班牙、拉美 Cie—Compagnie 公司,比利时、法国、卢森堡 Co—Company 公司,爱尔兰、巴基斯坦、南非、英国、美国、津巴布韦

交通工具词汇

铁路 elevated railway, overhead railway, aerial railway 高架铁路mine railway 矿区铁路 funicular (railway) 缆索铁路, 登山铁路 light railway line 轻便铁道 urban railway 市区铁路 railway network 铁路网 railway transport 铁路运输 trial run 试车 open to traffic 通车 porter 搬运工人 ticket inspector 查票员 ticket 车票 single ticket, oneway ticket 单程票 return ticket, roundtrip ticket 来回票 platform ticket 站台票 railway station 车站 station hall 车站大厅 information desk 服务台 waiting room 候车室 passenger station 客车站 time-table 时刻表 arrival time-table 到站时刻表 departure time-table 发车时刻表 ticket-collector, gateman 收票员 ticket office, booking office 售票处 junction 枢纽站 rail and water terminal 水陆联运站

platform bridge 天桥 luggage barrow 推行李车 enquiry office, information desk 问讯处 way station 小站 label 行李标签 luggage office 行李房 left-luggage office 行李暂存处 platform-ticket 验票口 barrier 栅栏门 platform 站台 (electric) platform truck 站台车 platform tunnel 站台地道 platform roofing 站台顶棚 station-master 站长 terminal; terminus 终点站 escalator 自动扶梯 The train leaves the station at..., The train is due out at... 火车在(某时)离站to have one's ticket punched (给检票员)检票 10 minutes behind schedule 晚点十分钟 to change trains at ... 在(某地)换车 The train is due at ... 在(某时)到达 to break the journey 中途下车 dining car, restaurant car, diner 餐车 pantry 餐车食品室 open wagon, (railway) wagon, (railway) truck 敞车 carriage, coach, car 车厢 roof 车顶 concertina walls (车厢通道两侧的)伸缩篷 step; foot board (车厢门口的)踏板

中国石油集团公司对外名称系列英文翻译

一、公司领导职务英文翻译 集团公司:China National Petroleum Corporation 总经理:President 副总经理:Vice President 总会计师:Chief Financial Officer 纪检组长:Chief of Discipline & Inspection Group 、Vice President 总经理助理:Assistant President 总法律顾问:General Counsel 副总会计师:Deputy Chief Financial Officer 副总经济师:Deputy Chief Economist 副总工程师:Deputy Chief Engineer 股份公司:PetroChina Company Limited 董事长:Chairman, Board of Directors 副董事 长: Vice Chairman, Board of Directors 董事:Director, Board of Directors 监事会主 席 :Chairman, Board of Supervisors 总裁:President 副总裁:Vice President 财务总监:Chief Financial Officer 总工程 师:Chief Engineer 总地质师:Chief Geologist 董事会秘书:Secretary, Board of Directors 二、机关部门及处室职务英文翻译 一、机关部门职务: 1、办公厅、直属党委、xx办公室、XX部、XX局:

主任(总经理) : Director-General 副主任(副总经 理) : Deputy Director-General 副总工程师: Deputy Chief Engineer Assistant Secretary, Board of Directors Secretary,?Disciplinary Inspection? Chairman, Worker 's Union???? Director 副主任、副处长: Deputy Director 、下属子公司、分公司职务: 总经理: President 副总经理: Vice President (副)总工程师: (Deputy ) Chief Engineer (副)总经济师: (Deputy ) Chief Economist (副)总地质师: (Deputy ) Chief Geologist (副)总会计师: (Deputy ) Chief Accountant 处室、处级办公室: Department 处室主任、处长: Director 副主任、副处长: Deputy Director 科室: Division ; 副总经济师 副总会计师 副总审计师 2、专业公司:总经理: 副总经理: 总工程师: 总经济师: 总地质师: 总会计师: Deputy Chief Economist Deputy Chief Accountant Deputy Chief Auditor President Vice President Chief Engineer Chief Economist Chief Geologist Chief Financial Officer 3、董事会助理秘书: 纪委书记 ? 工会主 席 4、处室主任、处长:

英语单词表交通工具

aeroplane/airplane飞机bicycle单车carriage马车coach旅游巴士 boat船junk帆船ferry渡海轮helicopter直升机ship汽船 lorry 货车motor-car汽车bike/bicycle自行车motorbike/motorcycle摩托车scooter 小型电单车train火车tram电车peak-tram缆车truck货车 taxi 的士wagon蓬车rickshaw人力车Bus巴士schoolbus校巴 minibus 小巴,面包车underground/subway地铁light-van小型货车garbagetruck垃圾车automobilecarrier货运卡车fireengine消防车 tractor牵引车ambulance救护车taxi出租车,计程车trailertruck拖车sportscar跑车formulacar赛车mailcar邮车jeep吉普车 policecar警车wrecker清障车ambulance急救车 五一小长假,带宝宝认识交通工具英语儿童常用英语单词大全 短语部分:这些交通工具的英文短语你都认识吗?一起来读读看吧~ rideabike骑自行车 geton/getoffthebus上/下公交车 geton/outofthecar上下轿车 trafficjam堵车 railwaystation火车站 busstop公交车站 trafficlight信号灯 句子部分:最后来看看这些交通工具英语句子吧, Igotthereonfoot. 我走路去那儿。

Igottherebybus.我搭公车去那儿。Igottherebytrain.我搭火车去那儿。

相关文档
最新文档