仁爱版七年级下册 Unit 5 Topic 3 课文翻译

仁爱版七年级下册 Unit 5 Topic 3 课文翻译
仁爱版七年级下册 Unit 5 Topic 3 课文翻译

仁爱英语七年级下册Unit 5 Our School Life 我们

的校园生活

Topic 3 My school life is very interesting.我的校园生活很有趣。

Section A

1a

What day is it today?

今天是星期几?

Wednesday,it 's my favorite day.

星期三。这是我最喜欢的日子。

Why?

为什么?

Because we have a music class on wednesday.

因为在星期三我们有一节音乐课。

I like it very much.

我非常喜欢音乐课。

Listen,what class are they having?

听!他们正上什么课?

They are having a music class.

他们正上音乐课。

No,I think they are having an English class.

不,我想他们在上英语课。

You are right.

你说的对。

What time is the class over?

这节课什么时候结束?

At twenty to elven.

十点四十。

What time does the next class begin?

下一节课什么时候开始?

At ten fifty.

十点五十。

Section B

1a

Zhou Yan: What book are you reading,Maria?

周燕:你在看什么书,玛丽亚?

Maria: I’m reading an English book.

玛利亚:我在看英语书。

Zhou Yan: I think you must like english very much.

周燕:我想你一定非常喜欢英语吧。

Maria: Yes. It’s easy and interesting? What do you think of it?

玛利亚:是的!它既容易又有趣。你觉得它怎么样?

Zhou Yan: I don't like it. It's a little difficult. I like history very much because it's very interesting.周燕:我不喜欢英语。它有点难。我喜欢历史,因为它非常有趣。

Maria: My history is not good. Can we help each other?

玛利亚:我的历史不好。我们互相帮忙吧?

Zhou Yan: Good idea.

周燕:好主意!

Maria: Oh,it’s time for class. Let’s go.

玛利亚:哦,到上课时间了。我们走吧。

Zhou Yan: Ok.

周燕:好的。

Section C

1a

Hi! I’m Hu Bin,a student of Class 1,Grade 7.

嗨!我叫胡滨,是七年级一班的学生。

At school,my teachers and classmates are very friendly to me.

在学校里,老师和同学们对我非常好。

My school life is very interesting.

我的学校生活非常有趣。

I like it very much.

我非常喜欢它。

Classes begin at 8: 00 a.m.

上午8点开始上课。

I have four classes in the morning and two classes in the afternoon.

我上午上四节课,下午上两节课。

I study Chinese,English,politics,art,history,geography,biology and some other subjects.我学习语文、英语、数学、政治、美术、历史、地理、生物和一些其他学科。

English is my favorite subject,and I often speak English with my classmates.

英语是我最喜欢的科目,我经常和同学们说英语。

I also like P.E. and music.

我也喜欢体育和音乐。

But I don’t like math very much.

但我不喜欢数学。

I think it’s a little difficult and boring.

我认为它有点难而且枯燥。

What do you think?

你是怎样认为的?

After school,I often play basketball with my classmates.

放学后,我经常和同学打篮球。

It’s my favorite outdoor activity.

这是我最喜欢的户外活动。

Sometimes I swim in the swimming pool.

有时,我会去游泳池游泳。

Sometimes I draw pictures with my friends in the park.

有时,我会和朋友一起去公园画画。

Every Tuesday and Thursday,I go to the school library.

每周二和周四我都会去图书馆看书。

Do you think my school life is very interesting?

你觉得我的学校生活有趣吗?

What about yours?

你的呢?

Can you tell me something about it?

你能告诉我你的学校生活吗?

Review(单元)复习

Maria usually gets up at half past six and has breakfast with her parents at seven o'clock.

玛丽亚通常六点半起床,七点钟和父母一起吃早餐。

She often goes to school at a quarter past seven,and sometimes by bus,sometimes by bike,but seldom on foot.她经常在7点15分上学,有时乘公共汽车,有时骑自行车,但很少步行。

Maria always has her lunch at school.

玛丽亚总是在学校吃午餐。

She has six classes every day,four in the morning and two in the afternoon.

她每天有六门课,上午四门课下午两门课。

After school,she often plays basketball or soccer with her classmates.

放学后,她经常和同学们一起打篮球或踢足球。

Maria usually gets back home by underground at half past five and has her dinner at half past six.

玛丽亚经常乘5点半的那班地铁回家,她六点半吃晚餐。

After dinner,she often goes out for a walk with her parents.

吃完晚饭,她总是会和父母一起出去散步。

Then she does her homework,she seldom watches TV in the evening on weekdays.

之后她开始做家庭作业,她很少在上学日晚上看电视。

On weekend,Maria never gets up late,for she goes shopping with her mother every Saturday morning and goes swimming every Sunday morning.

周末,玛利亚从不睡懒觉,因为她每个星期六早上要和妈妈去购物,每个星期天早上去游泳。

She goes to see a movie with her friends twice a week.

每周,她会和朋友看两次电影。

必修一课文及翻译

必修一 Unit 1 Friendship ANNE’S BEST FRIEND Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what you are going through Anne Frank wanted the first kind, so she made her best friend. Anne lived in Amsterdam in Netherlands during Would WarⅡ.Her family was Jewish so they had to hide or they would be caught by the German Nazi .She and her family hid away for nearly twenty-five months before they were discovered. During that time the only true friend was her diary. She said ,”I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do ,but I want this diary itself to be my friend, and I shall call my friend Kitty .”Now read how she felt after being in the hiding place since July 1942. Thursday 15th June 1944 Dear Kitty, I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound. That’s changed since I was here. …For example, one evening when it was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by myself. But as the moon gave far too much light, I didn’t dare open a window. Another time five months ago, I happened to be upstairs at dusk when the window was open. I didn’t go downstairs until the windo w had to be shut. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me entirely in their power; it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face…. …Sadly…I am only able to look at nature through dirty curtains han ging before very dusty windows. it’s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. Your, Anne 安妮最好的朋友 你想不想有一位无话不谈能推心置腹的朋友或者你会不会担心你的朋友会嘲笑你,会不理解你目前的困境呢安妮弗兰克想要的是第一种类型的朋友,所以她把的日记当作自己最好的朋友。 在第二次世界大战期间,安妮住在荷兰的阿姆斯特丹。她一家人都是犹太人,所以他们不得不躲藏起来,否则就会被德国的纳粹分子抓去。她和她的家人躲藏了将近25个月之后才被发现。在那段时期,她的日记成了她唯一忠实的朋友。她说:“我不愿像大多数人那样在日记中记流水账。我要把我的日记当作自己的朋友,我把我的这个朋友叫做基蒂。”现在,来看看安妮自1942年7月起躲进藏身处后的那种心情吧。 1944年6月15日,星期四 亲爱的基蒂: 我不知道这是不是因为我太久不能出门的缘故,我变得对一切与大自然有关的事物都无比狂热。我记得非常清楚,以前,湛蓝的天空、鸟儿的歌唱、月光和鲜花,从未令我心迷神

九年级英语unit3课文翻译

unit3 Could you please tell me where the restroom are ? sectionA 2d 何伟:这就是欢乐时代公园——我们这座城市最大的游乐园。 爱丽丝:就要玩各种游乐项目了,我好兴奋呀! 何伟:我们先玩那样呢?有太空世界、水世界、动物世界…. 爱丽丝:在我们决定前,麻烦你先告诉我哪儿有洗手间吗? 何伟:什么?休息室?你想要休息了?我们可还没有开始玩呢! 爱丽丝:不是的,我不是指休息的地方。我是说…..你知道,一间洗手间或卫生间。 何伟:嗯….那么你是指….卫生间吗? 爱丽丝:对啦!不好意思,也许中国人说英语不常用restroom 这个词。 何伟:就是的,我们常说toilets 或washroom 。不过,厕所在哪里。 爱丽丝:知道了,我一会儿就好! 何伟:没问题,你不必赶的。 Section A 3a 欢乐时代公园————总是欢乐时光 [ 爱丽丝和何伟在太空世界] 爱丽丝:我不知道我们接下来该去哪里。 何伟:去玩玩那边那个新项目怎样?

爱丽丝:啊…..看上去挺吓人的。 何伟:勇敢些!我保证会很好玩!如果害怕就喊出来或抓住我的手。 【乘坐后…..】 爱丽丝:你是对的,这真好玩!我起先有些害怕,但喊叫真管用。何伟:瞧:这并不糟糕,对吧?你需要去尝试,否则永远不会知道你能行。 爱丽丝:是这样的,我真高兴自己尝试了这个项目。 何伟:现在你想去水世界吗? 爱丽丝:当然,但我饿了。你知道哪里有又好吃又快的地方? 何伟:当然知道!我建议去水世界的水城餐馆他们做得很好吃。 爱丽丝:太好了,我们去吧! 何伟:[在去水城餐馆的路上,爱丽丝与何伟路过鲍勃叔叔的餐厅] 爱丽丝:你瞧!这间餐厅看上去很有意思。牌子上写着有个摇滚乐队每晚在演奏。 何伟:我们为何不回头过来在这吃晚饭?咱们去问一下乐队演出几点开始。 【爱丽丝和何伟向门口的员工走去】 爱丽丝:劳驾,请问你们乐队今天晚上何时开始演奏? 何伟:八点。那时人总是很多,所以得来早一点才有桌子。 爱丽丝:好的,谢谢! Section B 2b 请问,你可以…..吗?

Unit 2 课文翻译

能看、能听、有知觉、具嗅觉、会说话的智能汽车?还能自动驾驶?这听起来或许像是在做梦,但计算机革命正致力于把这一切变为现实。 智能汽车 1 Even the automobile industry, which has remained largely unchanged for the last seventy years, is about to feel the effects of the computer revolution. 即便是过去70年间基本上没有多少变化的汽车工业,也将感受到计算机革命的影响。 2 The automobile industry ranks as among the most lucrative and powerful industries of the twentieth century. There are presently 500 million cars on earth, or one car for every ten people. Sales of the automobile industry stand at about a trillion dollars, making it the world's biggest manufacturing industry. 汽车工业是20世纪最赚钱、最有影响力的产业之一。目前世界上有5亿辆车,或者说每10人就有1辆车。汽车工业的销售额达一万亿美元左右,从而成为世界上最大的制造业。 3 The car, and the roads it travels on, will be revolutionized in the twenty-first century. The key to tomorrow's "smart cars" will be sensors. "We'll see vehicles and roads that see and hear and feel and smell and talk and act," predicts Bill Spreitzer, technical director of General Motors Corporation's ITS program, which is designing the smart car and road of the future. 汽车及其行驶的道路,将在21世纪发生重大变革。未来“智能汽车”的关键在于传感器。“我们会见到能看、能听、有知觉、具嗅觉、会说话并能采取行动的车辆与道路,”正在设计未来智能汽车和智能道路的通用汽车公司ITS项目的技术主任比尔?斯普雷扎预言道。 4 Approximately 40,000 people are killed each year in the United States in traffic accidents. The number of people that are killed or badly injured in car accidents is so vast that we don't even bother to mention them in the newspapers anymore. Fully half of these fatalities come from drunk drivers, and many others from carelessness. A smart car could eliminate most of these car accidents. It can sense if a driver is drunk

高中英语必修一课文及其翻译

Anne’s Best Friend Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what you are going through? Anne Frank wanted the first kind, so she made her diary her best friend. Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War Ⅱ. Her family was Jewish so nearly twenty-five months before they were discovered. During that time the only true friend was her diary. She said, ”I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do, but I want this diary itself to be my friend, and I shall call my friend Kitty.” Now read how she felt after being in the hiding place since July 1942. Thursday 15th June, 1944 Dear Kitty, I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound. That’s changed since I was here. …For example, one evening when it was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by my self. But as the moon gave far too much light, I didn’t dare open a window. Another time five months ago, I happened to be upstairs at dusk when the window was open. I didn’t go downstairs until the window bad to be shut. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me entirely in their power; it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face… …Sadly …I am only able to look at nature through dirty curtains hanging before very dusty windows. It’s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. Yours, Anne

2014人教新目标九年级英语unit3课文及详解

UNIT 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Language Goals: Ask for information politely; Follow directions SectionA 1a Where can you do the things below? Match each thing with a place in the picture. Many different answers are possible. Excuse me, could .you tell me where I can(1) ? Yes. There’s a (2 ) on(3) . Excuse me, do you know where I can (4) ?Sure. There’s a(5) on(6 ). get some money 取到一些钱 get some information about the town 获取关于这座城镇的一些 信息 get some magazines 得到/买到一些 杂志 buy a newspaper 买一份报纸have dinner 吃晚餐 buy some stamps 买一些邮票 get a dictionary 得到一本 字典 get a pair of shoes 买一双鞋 1b Listen and complete the conversations in the picture in 1a. 1c Make conversations using the information in 1a. Then talk about your own city. A: Excuse me, could you please tell me how to get to the bookstore? B: Sure, just go along Main Street until you pass Center Street. The bookstore is on your right, next to the bank. A:

unit2课文翻译The Virtues of Growing Older

The Virtues of Growing Older (长大变老有好处) Our society worships youth. Advertisements convince us to buy Grecian Formula and Oil of Olay so we can hide the gray in our hair and smooth the lines on our face. Television shows feature attractive young stars with firm bodies, perfect complexions, and thick manes of hair. Middle-aged folks work out in gyms and jog down the street, trying to delay the effects of age. 我们所处的社会崇尚年轻。连篇累牍的广告劝我们买希腊配方的洗发水和玉兰油,这样的话,白发无处可寻,面部的皱纹也能被抚平。电视节目上尽是体魄强健,肤色无暇,头发浓密的年轻明星。而中年人则在体育馆里锻炼,在马路上慢跑,尽量不让岁月过早地留下痕迹。 Wouldn't any person over thirty gladly sign with the devil just to be young again? Isn't aging an experience to be dreaded? Perhaps it is unAmerican to say so, but I believe the answer is "No." Being young is often pleasant, but being older has distinct advantages. 不是所有三十出头的人都会为了重获青春而心甘情愿地与魔鬼订立合约吗?长大变老难道不可怕吗?说它不可怕可能不是美国人的回答,但我却认为长大变老不可怕。青春年少令人愉悦,但长大变老也有明显的好处。 When young, you are apt to be obsessed with your appearance. When my brother Dave and I were teens, we worked feverishly to perfect the bodies we had. Dave lifted weights, took megadoses of vitamins, and drank a half-dozen milk shakes a day in order to turn his wiry adolescent frame into some muscular ideal. And as a teenager, I dieted constantly. No matter what I weighed, though, I was never satisfied with the way I looked. My legs were too heavy, my shoulders too broad, my waist too big. When Dave and I were young, we begged and pleaded for the "right" clothes. If our parents didn't get them for us, we felt our world would fall apart. How could we go to school wearing loose-fitting blazers when everyone else would be wearing smartly tailored leather jackets? We could be considered freaks. I often wonder how my parents, and parents in general, manage to tolerate their children during the adolescent years. Now, however, Dave and I are beyond such adolescent agonies. My rounded figure seems fine, and don't deny myself a slice of pecan pie if I feel in the mood. Dave still works out, but he has actually become fond of his tall, lanky frame. The two of us enjoy wearing fashionable clothes, but we are no longer slaves to style. And women, I'm embarrassed to admit, even more than men, have always seemed to be at the mercy of fashion. Now my clothes ---- and my brother's ---- are attractive yet easy to wear. We no longer feel anxious about what others will think. As long as we feel good about how we look, we are happy.

2014秋季九年级英语unit3课文及 翻译

2014秋季九年级英语unit3课文及翻译 Could You Please…? When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ask for help politely. For example, “Where are the restrooms?” are similar requests for directions to a place. Both are correct English, but the first one sounds less polite. That is because it is very direct question. It is not enough to just ask a question correctly. We also need to learn how to be polite by being less direct – or more indirect—when we ask for help. In English, as in Chinese, we change the way we speak when we talk with different people. The expressions you use might depend on whom you are speaking to or how well you know them. If you say to your teacher, “When is the school trip?”, when the school trip is?”, this will sound much more polite. However, it is all right to ask direct questions in some situations, like with your classmates. Usually polite questions are longer and include more language such as “Could you please…?” or “Can I ask…?” It sounds more polite to say,“Peter, could you please tell me your e-mail address?” than “Peter, tell me your e-mail address.” Sometimes we even need to spend time leading in to a request. For example, with a stranger on the street, we might first say,“Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me” or “I’m sorry to trouble you, but ... before asking for helping. It might seem more difficult to speak politely than be direct. However, it is important to learn how to use proper language. This will also help you become better at English. or any other language you wish to speak. 当你在外国旅游时,知道如何礼貌地寻求帮助是很重要的。例如:“休息室在哪里?”或 者“请问能告诉我休息室在哪里吗?”是问一个地方在哪里的相似问法。两种说法语法都正确,但是第一种没有第二种听起来礼貌。那是因为第一种问法太直接。只是正确地提问还不够。当我们在寻求帮助的时候,我们还需要学会如何在寻求帮助时表现礼貌而且用不那么直接或者更间接的方法。 就像中文里,在英语中我们会和不同的人交谈改变不同的说话方式。你使用的短语可能取决于你说话的对象或者你了解他们的程度。如果你对老师说“哪天去校游?”,这可能听起来不太礼貌。但是如果你说“韦斯特先生,打扰一下,你知道哪天去校游吗?”,这样听起来会礼貌得多。但是,在某些情况下直接提问是没有关系的,比如和你的同学们在一起。

(完整word)2014人教版九年级英语Unit3英汉互译

2014人教版新目标初中英语九年级Unit 3课文翻译 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are? Role-play the conversation. 分角色表演以下对话。 He Wei: This is Fun Times Park – the biggest amusement park in my city! Alice: I’m excited to try the rides! He Wei: Where should we start? There’s Space World, Water World, Animal World... Alice: Oh, could you tell me where the restrooms are first? He Wei: Pardon? Restroom? You already want to rest? But we haven’t even started yet! Alice: Oh no, I don’t t mean a room for resting. I mean ... you know, a washroom or bathroom. He Wei: Hmm ... so you mean ... the toilets? Alice: Yes! Sorry, maybe the word “restroom” is not commonly used in China. He Wei: Right, we normally say “toilets” or “washrooms”. They’re just over there. Alice: OK. I’ll be quick! I wonder when the park closes today. He Wei: Nine-thirty, so you don’t need to rush! 何伟:这是欢乐时光公园——我所在城市最大的游乐园! 艾丽斯:要尝试一些乘骑项目,我好兴奋呀! 何伟:我们应该从哪里开始玩呢?有太空世界、水上世界、动物世界…… 艾丽斯:哦,你能先告诉我哪儿有洗手间吗? 何伟:什么?休息室?你想要休息吗?但是我们还没有开始玩呢! 艾丽斯:哦,不是,我的意思不是休息间。我的意思是……你知道的,卫生间或盥洗室。何伟:嗯……那么你是指……厕所? 艾丽斯:正是!对不起,也许“洗手间”一词在中国不常用。 何伟:对,我们通常说“厕所”或“卫生间”。就在那边。 艾丽斯:好的,我会很快的!我想知道公园今天何时关门。 何伟:九点三十,你不必着急! Read the conversation and answer the questions below. 阅读对话,回答以下问题。 1.Why did Alice not want to go on the new ride? How did she feel after the ride? 2.What is special about Uncle Bob’s restaurant? Should Alice and He Wei get there early for dinner? Why? Fun Times Park – Always a Fun Time! 欢乐时光公园——永远快乐的时光

Unit-2-课文翻译

Unit 2 Friendship Text A All the Cabbie Had Was a Letter 摘要: 老朋友天各一方,你心有何感?你是否努力保持联系?有时候写信的事很容易会一拖再拖,总以为明天有的是时间。然而,正如这则故事所表明的,有时我们拖得太晚了。也许读一读这个故事会让你提起笔来。 出租车司机拥有的就剩一封信 福斯特?韩克洛 他准是完全沉浸在所读的东西里了,因为我不得不 敲挡风玻璃来引起他的注意。 他总算抬头看我了。“你出车吗?”我问道。他点点 头,当我坐进后座时,他抱歉地说:“对不起,我在读 一封信。”听上去他像是得了感冒什么的。 “我不着急,”我对他说。“你接着把信读完吧。” 他摇了摇头。“我已经读了好几遍了。我想我都能 背出来了。” “家书抵万金啊,”我说。“至少对我来说是这样,因为我老是在外旅行。”我估量他有六七十岁了,便猜测说:“是孩子还是孙子写宋的?” “不是家里人,”他回答说。“不过,”他接着说,“想起来,也可以算是一家人了。 埃德老伙计是我最老的朋友了。实际上,过去我俩总是以‘老朋友’相称的——就是说,当我俩相见时。我这人就是不大会写东西。” “我看大家写信都不那么勤快,”我说。“我自己笔头就很懒。我看,你认识他挺久了吧?” “差不多认识了一辈子了。我俩小时候就一起玩,所以我俩的友谊确实很长了。” “一起上的学?”. “都一起上到高中呢。事实上,我俩从小学到高中都在一个班里。” “保持这么长久友谊的人可真不多见啊,”我说。 “其实呢,”司机接着说,“近25到30年来,我跟他一年只见一两次面,因为我从原来住的老街坊搬了出来,联系自然就少了,虽说你一直放在心上。他在的时候可真是个大好人。” “你刚才说他‘在的时候’。你是说——?” 他点了点头。“前两个星期过世啦。” “真遗憾,”我说。“失去朋友真不是个滋味,失去个真正的老朋友更让人受不了。” 他开着车,没有接话儿。我们沉默了几分钟,可我知道他还在想着老埃德。他又开口时,与其说是跟我说话,还不如说是自言自语:“我真该一直保持联系。真的,”他重复道,“我真该—直保持联系。” “是明,”我表示赞同,“我们都该与老朋友保持更多的联系。不过总是有事情冒出来,好像就是抽不出空来。”

高中英语必修一课文原文和翻译

必修1第一单元Reading 阅读 ANNE’S BEST FRIEND Do you want a friend whom you could tell everything to, like your deepest feelings and thoughts? Or are you afraid that your friend would laugh at you, or would not understand what you are going through? Anne Frank wanted the first kind, so she made her diary her best friend. Anne lived in Amsterdam in the Netherlands during World War II. Her family was Jewish so the had to hide or they would be caught by the German Nazis. She and her family hide away for two years before they were discovered. During that time the only true friend was her diary. She said, “I don’t want to set down a series of facts in a diary as most people do, but I want this diary itself to be my friend, and I shall call my friend Kitty.” Now r ead how she felt after being in the hiding place since July 1942. Thursday 15, June, 1944 Dear kitty, I wonder if it’s because I haven’t been able to be outdoors for so long that I’ve grown so crazy about everything to do with nature. I can well remember that there was a time when a deep blue sky, the song of the birds, moonlight and flowers could never have kept me spellbound. That’s changed since I was here.…For example, when it was so warm, I stayed awake on purpose until half past eleven one evening in order to have a good look at the moon for once by myself. But as the moon gave far too much light, I didn’t dare open a window. Another time some months ago, I happened to be upstairs one evening when the window was open. I didn’t go downstairs until the window had to be shut. The dark, rainy evening, the wind, the thundering clouds held me entirely in their power; it was the first time in a year and a half that I’d seen the night face to face… …Sadly…I am only able to look at nature through dirty curtains hanging before very dusty windows. It’s no pleasure looking through these any longer because nature is one thing that really must be experienced. Yours, Anne Using Language 语言运用 Reading and listening 读与听 1 Read the letter that Lisa wrote to Miss Wang of Radio for Teenagers and predict what Miss Wang will say. After listening, check and discuss her advice. Dear Miss Wang, I am having some trouble with my classmates at the moment. I’m getting along well with a boy in my class. We often do homework together and we enjoy helping each other. We have become really good friends. But other students have started gossiping. They say that this boy and I have fallen in love. This has made me angry. I don’t want to end the friendship, but I hate other s gossiping. What should I do? Yours, Lisa Reading and writing 读与写 Miss Wang has received a letter from Xiaodong. He is also asking for some advice. Read the letter on the right carefully and help Miss Wang answer it.

仁爱英语九年级上册第三单元第一话题课文翻译

仁爱英语九年级上册U3英语遍及世界 孙瑞武20XX年10月4日译 T1:英语在世界各地越来越广泛使用 仁爱英语九年级上册Unit3 Topic1 Section A 课文翻译 1a: 康康:嗨,男孩们!过来看一看,我有一张米老鼠和唐老鸭的海报。 李翔:哦,它是如此的漂亮。你可以把它贴在房间的墙上。 王军锋:那是个好主意。猜猜看!我的爸爸妈妈和我打算去参观洛杉矶附近的迪斯尼游乐园。我将会见到更多的卡通人物。 康康:哦,你真幸运!迪斯尼游乐园被世界各地许许多多的人所喜欢,我希望有一天我能到那里去。 李翔:我也是。你准备好你的行程了吗? 王军锋:是的,当然了。我迫不及待地想飞到那里。 康康:在那里,你将有一个练习英语的大好机会。 王军锋:你是对的。英语在美国是当作母语来讲的。 李翔:是的,现在英语也在广泛地使用于世界各地。 王军锋:但是我不擅长英语,我有点害怕。 康康:别担心,尽你所能,从现在开始要更加努力工作。 王军锋:谢谢,我会的。 仁爱英语九年级上册Unit3 Topic1 Section B 课文翻译 1a: (简正在爸爸去古巴之前和他说话) 简:爸爸,您为什么打理您的包包? 父亲:我要去古巴谈生意。 简:太好了,爸爸。在古巴,官方语言是英语吗? 父亲:不是,在那里,官方语言是西班牙语。 简:西班牙语与英语相似吗? 父亲:不真正是,也许一些单词相同。 简:哦,我明白了。那对你来说,可能有些麻烦吧? 父亲:是的。我想,我不能用西班牙语进行长时间交谈。如果需要,我将会要一个翻译来帮助。 2a 简的父亲是一个商人,他说英语。为了公司,他旅行到许多国家。通常情况下,他和来自不同国家的人交流是没有问题的,因为他们大多数都会说英语。全世界广泛地使用英语,它被大不列颠,美国,加拿大,澳大利亚和新西兰的大多数人作为第一语言,而且,它在印度和其它一些国家被作为第二语言。有时,简的父亲不得不去非英语国家,每当出现这种情

unit 2 课文翻译(1)

Smart cars that can see, hear, feel, smell, and talk? And drive on their own? This may sound like a dream, but the computer revolution is set to turn it into a reality. 能看、能听、有知觉、具嗅觉、会说话的智能汽车?还能自动驾驶?这听起来或许像是在做梦,但计算机革命正致力于把这一切变为现实。 Smart Cars智能汽车 Michio Kaku米其奥?卡库 1 Even the automobile industry, which has remained largely unchanged for the last seventy years, is about to feel the effects of the computer revolution. 即便是过去70年间基本上没有多少变化的汽车工业,也将感受到计算机革命的影响。 2 The automobile industry ranks as among the most lucrative and powerful industries of the twentieth century. There are presently 500 million cars on earth, or one car for every ten people. Sales of the automobile industry stand at about a trillion dollars, making it the world's biggest manufacturing industry. 汽车工业是20世纪最赚钱、最有影响力的产业之一。目前世界上有5亿辆车,或者说每10人就有1辆车。汽车工业的销售额达一万亿美元左右,从而成为世界上最大的制造业。 3 The car, and the roads it travels on, will be revolutionized in the twenty-first century. The key to tomorrow's "smart cars" will be sensors. "We'll see vehicles and roads that see and hear and feel and smell and talk and act," predicts Bill Spreitzer, technical director of General Motors Corporation's ITS program, which is designing the smart car and road of the future. 汽车及其行驶的道路,将在21世纪发生重大变革。未来“智能汽车”的关键在于传感器。“我们会见到能看、能听、有知觉、具嗅觉、会说话并能采取行动的车辆与道路,”正在设计未来智能汽车和智能道路的通用汽车公司ITS项目的技术主任比尔?斯普雷扎预言道。 4 Approximately 40,000 people are killed each year in the United States in traffic accidents. The number of people that are killed or badly injured in car accidents is so vast that we don't even bother to mention them in the newspapers anymore. Fully half of these fatalities come from drunk drivers, and many others from carelessness. A smart car could eliminate most of these car accidents. It can sense if a driver is drunk via electronic sensors that can pick up alcohol vapor in the air, and refuse to start up the engine. The car could also alert the police and provide its precise location if it is stolen. 美国每年有大约4万人死于交通事故。在汽车事故中死亡或严重受伤的人数太多,我们已经不屑在报纸上提及。这些死亡的人中至少有半数是酒后开车者造成的,另有许多死亡事故是驾驶员不小心所导致。智能汽车能消除绝大多数这类汽车事故。它能通过会感测空气中的酒精雾气的电子传感器检测开车者是否喝醉酒,并拒绝启动引擎。这种车还能在遇窃后通报警方,告知车辆的确切地点。 5 Smart cars have already been built which can monitor one's driving and the driving conditions nearby. Small radars hidden in the bumpers can scan for nearby cars. Should you make a serious driving mistake (e.g., change lanes when there is a car in your "blind spot") the computer would sound an immediate warning.

相关文档
最新文档