1. Alice stayed up late last night, ?
2. He helped his father on the farm last week, ?
3. I’m as tall as your sister, ?
4. This is a great party, ?
5. Everything goes well with you, ?
6. Everyone knows the answer, ?
7. There is little water in the lake, ?
8. They seldom have lunch at school, ?
9. It is impossible, ?
10. He said he would come here the next day, ?
11. We believe she can do it better, ?
12. I don’t think he likes playing football, ?
13. Don’t do that again, ?
14. Let’s go to the cinema, ?
15. Let us wait for you in the reading room, ?
1. He used to to school late, but now he doesn’t.
2. He like English, but now he likes it very much.
A. didn’t used to
B. didn’t use to
C. not used to
D. doesn’t use to
3. Lucy used to go to bed late, she?
4. — new buildings! I can’t believe it. It a poor village. —Yes. Everything has changed here these years.
A.So many; used to be
B. So much; is used to being
C. Too many; used to
D. Too much; used to