公主日记 The Princess Diaries 中英文剧本

公主日记 The Princess Diaries 中英文剧本

HELEN: Time for school! Stop daydreaming. You'll be late for school.
是时候上学了 不要发白日梦 你要迟了

歌曲:
Sometimes I have dreams

MIA: Hey, Louie. Come on.
嘿,露来

歌曲:
I picture myself flying'

It's time to go to school.

Through the clouds


High in the sky

Conquering the world

With my magic piano

Never being scared

But then I realize

I'm Supergirl

And I'm here to save the world

But I wanna know

Who's gonna save me?

HELEN: Are you Feeling confident?
你这么有信心?

不是很多

MIA: Not really.

Now just remember, When you make your speech...
你记住,当你发言时

Don't look at the people.
不要看人们

随便看黑墙上的任何一个地方
Pick a spot on the back wall...

盯着那里

don't take your eyes off of it...

and speak loudly.

然后大声的说

谢谢你,妈妈

Thanks, Mom.

再见,妈妈

Bye, Mom.

祝你好运

Good luck.

Ooh ooh


Ooh

早上好, 巴顿
Morning, Buttons.

[Barking]

不要这样, 巴顿

MAN: Be nice, Buttons.

MIA: Whoa. Whoa!

对不起,罗特森先生

Sorry, Mr. Robutusen.

Have a nice day.

祝你好远

有点怀疑

ROBUTUSEN: I doubt it.


Whoo!

I'm Supergirl

[Sirens]

I'm Supergirl

What I wanna know

Who's gonna save me?

CHEERLEADERS: Hey, there, ho there
到了,放在这里

你好吗?

How do you do?

格莱伍向你问好

This is Grove Lions saying hi to you.

我是拉娜 安娜

-I'm Lana... -Anna...

Fontana.

佛塔娜

上,小狮子

CHEERLEADERS: Go Lions!

BO Y: Josh!

I'm Supergirl


你干什么?
-Josh! -What are you doing?

做这样的表演

Oh, he's such a show-off.

杰里米,下来

Jeremiah, off the wall, please.

快你知道不应该这样做

Come on. You know better than that.


早上好,吉塔小姐
MIA: Good morning, Miss Gupta.

Morning, Lilly...

早上好,利莉

利莉的朋友

Lilly's friend.

I'm Supergirl


Who's gonna save me?
你知道,作为一个队伍的管理者

You know, as manager of the team...

I really think you should be a part of the team.

我认为你应该离开队伍

Oh, oh! Oops.

对不起,我没有留意你

I'm sorry, I didn't see you.

I was thinking...

我想…


又有人坐在我身上了
Somebody sat on me again.

真的? 是的

-Really? -Yeah.

我不知道发生什么事

MIA: I don't know what happened.

我只是坐在那里,准备我的发言

I was just sitting there, working on my speech...

It's really a dumb class--

那家伙很深近视

吉克跟吉克特在那里

LILLY: Jerk and jerkette sighting.

MIA: Hmm?


Soft kisses on a summer's day

Laughing all our cares away



And dream of--

-What? -What?
什么? 什么什么?

You never saw two idiots exchange saliva before?

你没有见过两个蠢材 这样交换口水吗?

是的

Oh. Yeah.

They're so rude.

他们真的很恶心

Good. You know, for a second there...

好,你知道,第二次…

我想你会比我更厉害

I thought you were going A-crowd on me.

MIA: Oh, heh. Negative.

复数

LILLY: Ready for debate?

准备好辩论了吗?

我没有准备好

MIA: I'm never ready for debate.

[Cheering] BO Y: Go, Josh!

上,乔斯

JOSH: So this is not a debate.

这不是个辩论

这是个控制的问题

This is a control issue.

格莱伍用他们教我们的东西 控制我们的心灵

Grove controls our minds with what they teach us...

但你知道吗?

but you know what?

他们对那还不满意

They're not satisfied with that.

我想格莱伍应该丢下他的制服

I think Grove should dump the uniforms...

我们都穿者便服在你的身边

and we have casual dress all year round!

[Cheering]



MR. O'CONNELL: All right, all right.

女孩们请坐下

Ok, girls, settle down. Settle down.

This is a debate, and after it's over...

这是个辩论,在这完了以后

我要你会学校都要穿上校服

I want you back in your school uniform.

JOSH: Hey, boss, whatever you say.

老师,无论你说什么

乔斯,坐下

Josh, sit down.

他是那种人 他是我的人

-He's the man. -He's my man.

乔斯,迟点,好吗?

O'CONNELL: OK, Josh. Later, OK?

下来,你已经说了你的观点

Down, down, boy. You made your point.

好,现在我们听过

OK, so, now we've all heard...

乔斯的赞同发演

from Josh Bryant for the affirmative.

[Velcro rips]


I love that sound.
我喜欢那个发言

那么我的发言呢

What's my point again?


你喜欢我们的校服,这都一样
You like our uniforms. They're equalizers.

O'CONNELL: Now we'll hear the rebuttal...

现在我们听听辩方的

由米亚来

from Mia Thermopolis...

他会提出反对的理由

who will present the negative argument...

来反对我们的理由

against our proposition.

[Scattered applause]

上,米亚

GIRL: Come on, Mia!

BOY: Whoo-hoo!


Um...I th-think...um...
我…想…


FONTANA: What a frizz-ball.
一头卷发的小女孩

看她的卷发

ANNA: Look at her hair.

O'CONNELL: Shh!

Um...

我们在等你

BO Y: We're waiting.

SECOND BO Y: Say something!

说点什么东西

你知道

You see, um...I...


See, casual-- casual...uh...
看,随便…

[Breathing heavily]


你没事吧
GIRL: Are you OK?

她要吐了

ANNA: She's gonna barf.

天! 她要倒下了

SECOND GIRL: Oh, God! She's gonna hurl!

THIRD GIRL: Cov

er the tuba!

要吐了


好,大家安静下来
O'CONNELL: OK, OK. Everybody settle down.

Learn how to fly


Gotta move on

From what's breaking your heart...

MANAGER: Mia! Finish up with Mrs. Taubman...
米亚 跟塔布曼一起来完成


and then you can take a break.
你就可以休息一下

赫什夫人的小费

Another huge tip from Mrs. Hersh.

塔布曼夫人也给了小费我 今天我们干得不错

I got one from Mrs. Taubman. We're doing all right today.

威尔斯先生的绳绕起来了

Mr. Walsh's ropes are twisted.

Vivian: Mr. Walsh, stop twisting!

威尔斯先生,不要绕绳


You'll strangle yourself!
你会危及你自己的

妈妈

Hi, Mom.

你吐了是吗?

You threw up, huh?

And you ran away.

还跑了

我已经尽力忘记那些事情了

MIA: I'm trying to forget about it.

我可以来些茶跟白粉吗?

Can I have some shoes and chalk, please?

不论怎样,我会教你怎样 跟人家辩论

Anyway, I'll go talk to your debate teacher--

他叫什么名字? 先生

-What's his name? -Mr. O'Connell.

跟搞定那事

And straighten it all out.

妈妈,我不会- - 成为一个好演讲者的

Mom, I am never going to be a good public speaker.

你只是告诉他我想做我自己

Just call him and tell him I want to be a mime.

我可以那样做 给你

-I can do that. -Here you go.

你的奶奶给你打电话

Oh, your grandmother called.


什么?
What?

在一线

The live one.

那个住在吉诺威亚的那个

Who Lives in Genovia. Clarisse.

Oh. Wow.

This is the first time she's ever contacted us.

这是她第一次联系我们


What'd she want?
她要什么?

茶在城里

She's in town.

她想喝杯茶

She wants to have tea.

茶? 他从欧洲过来就是想喝杯茶?

Tea? She came all the way from Europe to have tea?

[Telephone rings]


I think I'm gonna climb a little bit.
我想我先要爬山

时间到

MANAGER: Rocks Around the Clock

MIA: Isn't this the grandmother who made you get a divorce?

就是这个奶奶让你离婚?

她不支持我

Well, she didn't approve of me...


but Phillipe and I made the decision...
但菲利浦跟我做了决定

to divorce on our own.

自己离婚

为什么我应该见这个 藐视我们的老夫人?

Why should I go see this snobby lady who ignores us?

米亚,她是你爸爸的妈妈

Mia, she's your father's mother.

Just go see her tomorrow.

明天见她吧

求你? 拉紧

-Please? -Tension.

他说你爸爸希望…

She said your father hoped...

你们两个有一天会相见

that you two would meet someday.


[Sighs] ALL right, I'll go.
好,我去


[Playing rock and roll music]

BO Y: Whoo!

好,我赢了
ALL right, I win.



乐队训练结束了

Band practice is over.

我这里还有个音乐课 走!

I have a music class here. Out!

Let's have the third group try ''Catch a Falling.''

让第三组来试试“挽救倒下的人”

查尔斯,你要在前面吗?

Charles, you want to be in the front?


谢谢 没问题
-Thanks. -No problem.

麦克尔

Michael.

Are you sure you can't help me...

你肯定你今天可以

帮我猫头鹰之情书吗?

with my Spotted Owl petition today?

I'm meeting my grandmother after school.

我要在放学后去见奶奶


[Piano playing] Oh, right.



抓住一颗流星
Catch a falling star

放在你的口袋

And put it in your pocket

不要让流星消失

Never let it fade away

抓住一颗流星

Catch a falling star

放在你的口袋里

And put it in your pocket


留待下雨天
Save it for a rainy day

For love may come and

为了爱会再来

来到你的肩膀上

Tap you on the shoulder

为了一个没有星的夜晚准备

Some starless night

星期六才放假,靓女

SPEAKER: School tours are on Saturday, young lady.

I'm here for a meeting with my grandmother.

我是来见奶奶的

名字?

Name?

卡拉利丝 里纳尔迪

Clarisse Renaldi.


请到前门
Oh. Please come to the front door.

谢谢你

Thank you very much.


不要踏上草坪上
SPEAKER: Get off the grass!

[Message repeated in other languages]


瑟姆丝小姐
Welcome, Miss Thermopolis.

我们在等你

We've been expecting you.


小心
MIA: Oh, be careful.

不要弄碎我的大豆壳

Please don't crush my soy nuts.

Your soy nuts are safe.

你的大豆壳很安全



Ok.

这里

Right this way.


请随便
Please, make yourself comfortable.


…给她的女孩玛丽莎
WOMAN: ...for their daughter Marissa.

She's allergic to peanuts.

她对花生过敏

And we need new pillows for the prime minister's wife.

我们要新的枕头给总理的夫人

她对鹅毛过敏

She's allergic to goose feathers.

Hello, Amelia.

你好,艾米利娅

我是查尔多,从吉诺威亚来的

I'm Charlotte, from the Genovian attaché corps.


Hi. It's nice to meet you.
幸会

Um, where am I?

我在哪里?

是吉诺威亚领事

CHARLO TTE: The Genovian Consulate.

在你的花里有梨子

MIA: You've got pears in your flowers.

吉诺威亚梨子 我们那里最出名的

Genovian pears. We're famous for them.


现在,如果你坐下…
Now, if you'll sit down...

她很快就会下来

she'll be with you in a moment.

不, 我不要什么时间, 我在这里

No, I don't need a moment. I'm here.

Amelia, I'm so glad you could come.

艾米利娅 我很高兴你可以来

MIA: Hi. You've got a great place.

你这

里的环境不错

谢谢你

Thank you.

让我看看你

Well, let me look at you.

You look so...young.

你很年轻


谢谢你
Thank you.

你看起来…

And you look so...


干净
clean.

查尔多你可以 看看花园里面的茶吗?

Charlotte, would you check on tea in the garden?

请 做

Please, sit.


我妈妈说你要
So, my mom said you wanted...


to talk to me about something. Shoot.
跟我说一些事 说


在我“说”之前
Oh, before I ''shoot''...


I have something I want to give you.
我要给你些东西

这里

Here.

Oh, um, thank you.

谢谢你


Wow.
这是吉诺威亚顶饰

CLARISSE: it's the Genovian crest.

我年轻的时候是我的

It was mine when I was young.

And that was my great-grandmother's.

那盒子是我的祖奶奶的

Heh. I'll keep this safe.

我会好好的保存下去的

I will take good care of it.

我会小心的照看着的


Now, what did you want to tell me?
你要跟我说什么?

CLARISSE: Something that I think will have...

我想会…

对你的生活会有很大的冲击

a very big impact upon your life.

我已经有准备了

I already had braces.

No, it's bigger than orthodontia.

不 这比矫正更大的问题

茶已经准备好了

The tea is served, ma'am.


艾米利娅,你有听过…
Amelia, have you ever heard...

里纳尔迪吗?

of Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi?

No.

没有


他是吉诺威亚的王子
He was the crown prince of Genovia.

Hmm.

他怎么?

What about him?

里纳尔迪…

Eduard Christoff Phillipe Gérard Renaldi...

是你的爸爸

was your father.

[Snorts] Yeah, sure.

是的,当然

我爸爸是吉诺威亚的王子

My father was the prince of Genovia.

你在说笑

Uh-huh. You're joking.

我为什么要拿那开玩笑?

Why would I joke about something like that?

不, 因为如果他真的是王子 那么我…

No! Because if he's really a prince, then I--

是的…

Exactly.

You're not just Amelia Thermopolis.

你不只是艾米利娅 瑟姆丝


你是艾米利娅 瑟姆丝 里纳尔迪…
You are Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi...

吉诺威亚的公主

Princess of Genovia.

Me? A princess?

我? 公众?

闭嘴!

Shut up!


什么? 闭嘴?
I beg your pardon? Shut up?

夫人 美国人…

Your Majesty, in America...

it doesn't always mean ''Be quiet.''

不会说“安静”

她只会说“天”“上帝”…

Here it could mean, ''Wow,'' ''Gee whiz,'' ''Golly''--

我明白了,谢谢

Oh, I understand. Thank you.

不管怎样 你是公主

Nevertheless, you are the princess.

我是卡拉利丝 里纳尔迪王后

And I am Queen Clarisse Renaldi.

你为什

么选我做公众?

Why would you pick me to be your princess?

-因为你的爸爸死了 你就是他的自然继承人…

Since your father died, you are the natural heir...

to the throne of Genovia. That's our law.

吉诺威亚的国王,这是我法律

我对我的婚姻忠诚

I'm royal by marriage.


你对你的血统忠诚
You are royal by blood.

你可以统治

You can rule.

统治? 不

Rule? Oh, no.



Oh, no. No, no, no.

你找错人了

Now you have really got the wrong girl.

我没用领导任何人

I never lead anybody--

- 在布兰尼斯没有 - 在篝火女孩子营也没有

not at Brownies, not at Camp Fire Girls--

卡拉利丝女皇 我生命里的愿望是…

Queen Clarisse, my expectation in life...

还没有什么目标 但我生活很好

is to be invisible, and I'm good at it.

艾米利娅,我也有其他的愿望

Amelia, I had other expectations also.

在我的梦中

In my wildest dreams...

也不想这事发生

I never expected this to happen.

但你是法律上的…

But you are the legal heir--

唯一的… 吉诺威亚皇冠继承人

the only heir-- to the Genovian throne...

我们会迎接挑战

and we will accept the challenge...

去让你恢复公主的本色

of helping you become the princess that you are.

我可以给你一本书

Oh, I can give you books.

你可以学习语言,历史,艺术 政治,科技

You will study languages, history, art, political science.

我可以教你好像公主那样

I can teach you to walk, talk, sit, stand...

行走,言谈,座姿,站立…吃 衣着

eat, dress like a princess.

给我时间,你会发现…

And, given time, I think you'll find...

吉诺威亚是个好地方

the palace in Genovia a very pleasant place to Live.

住在吉诺威亚? 这是个很好的地方

-Live in Genovia? -It's a wonderful country.

Whoa, whoa. Just--

Rewind and freeze.

真是人生有起伏

我不是公主

I'm no princess.

我要过正常人的生活

I'm still waiting for normal body parts to arrive.

我不要搬去你那里 去统治一个国家

I refuse to move to and rule a country...

你还有其他的理由吗?

and--Do you want another reason?


我不想做公主
I don't want to be a princess!

Oh, Amelia...Amelia!

艾米利娅…艾米利娅!

艾米利娅 回来!

Amelia, come back here!


CLARISSE: Ohh!

[Sighs]
跑得好,不是吗?

Well, that went well, didn't it?

可能你需要时间 你可以帮我吗?

-Perhaps she needs more time. -Will you help me?

Miss Thermopolis?

瑟姆丝小姐


我是你的安全组长
I'm the head of your security...

你要我做司机跟看孩子

and you want me to be a chauffeur and baby-sitter.

从一开始,孩子就需要照顾

For the time being. The child needs protection.


15年来
MIA: For 1 5 years...

you couldn't find a spare minute...

你没有腾出一点时间…

告诉我我爸爸是个皇室成员?

to tell me that my father is a royal?

我想我做得没错

I thought I was doing the right thing.

对说做得没错? 妈妈

The right thing for who, Mom?

我们

For all of us.

我十四活,如果我们秘密的离婚

I mean, if we secretly divorced...

他会可以找另外一个女人

he would be able to find a woman...

陪伴他,给他生继承人

who would stay by his side and produce heirs...

我就可以自由的跟你生活

and I would be free to Live my life with you.

-我是说,求你! 我们在校园里相遇

I mean, please! We met in college!

-我那是很年轻!- 我的生活需要色彩

I was young! I wanted to paint.

你可以我们一个人 紧跟着一个人的后面

Can you see me walking one step behind someone...

在我们以后的生活中吗?

for the rest of my life?

跟规矩跟规定…

With rules and regulations...

那些一举手一脚动 跟那些无关重要的事?

and the waving and the bowing and the scraping?


我怕了
I was scared!

跟一个…

MIA: Living with a mother...

骗了我15年的妈妈住也让我害怕

who lied to me for 1 5 years scares me.

你去哪里?

Where are you going?

我要去睡觉

To straighten up the royal bedchamber.


- - 在离婚以后-- - 我们都在讨论这件事
HELEN: After the divorce, we all discussed it.

你爸爸跟你奶奶

Your father and your grandmother...

都同意保持距离

both agreed to keep that distance...

那么你就有个跟别的儿童 一样的童年

so you would have a chance of a normal childhood...

没有复杂的感情

free of emotional complications.

我们想在你18岁的时候 再告诉你

We were going to tell you when you were 1 8 years old...

但当你爸爸死了以后 事情就变了

but when your father died, things changed, Mia.

我们要保护你

We wanted to protect you.

你知道吗?

You know what?

I don't feel protected.

我不觉得受到保护

你生活15年

You try living for 1 5 years...

thinking that you're one person...

以为你就是那个人…

在5分钟,你就会发现.

and then in five minutes you find out...

你是公主

that you're a princess.

只是以防…

Just in case...

我不再事一个软弱的人

I'm not enough of a freak already...

Let's add a tiara!

再加上皇冠

[Sighs]

喝你的汤

Well, drink your soup.

我不饿

I'm not really hungry.

很好

Fine.

晚安

Good night, sweetheart.


肥露
Fat Louie...

[Purring]

你真幸运

You are so lucky...

你不知道你的

爸妈是谁

you don't know who your parents are.

[Meow]


我没有开过豪华轿车
I've never ridden in a limo...

他对自己很羡慕

he admitted bitterly to himself...

当他望出窗外的时候

as he crossed to the open window...

可到海港,看到海市蜃楼

and looked out at the bay, the fog looming...

like his pathetic life before him.

就好像前面有悲惨的生活等着他

I can't believe I won an Emmy.

我不相信我可以赢得爱米大奖

I have this favorite photo of Phillipe.

我有菲利浦最爱的照片

在学校时候我们都很开心

We had so much fun when we were in college.

他生活很开心

He was so full of joie de vivre...

always laughing and smiling.

欢声笑语

CLARISSE: I remember.

我记得

如果艾米利娅拒绝接受皇冠

Helen, if Amelia refuses to accept the throne...

那么吉诺威亚就用不复存在

then Genovia will cease to exist as we know it.


So the future of your country...
那么你国家的未来

就在我15岁的女儿的身上?

is in the hands of my 1 5-year-oId?


这里
Here it is.


Oh.
菲利浦已经准备好做皇帝了

CLARISSE: Phillipe was ready to be king.


就是那可怕的以外
Then the terrible accident.


就算那没有发生在我们身上
Even though it didn't work out between us...

我也很爱你的孩子

I loved your son very much.

谢谢

Thank you.

就像平常那样

Well, as always...

这已经很好了

this is as good as it's gonna get.

Hmm.

我不能等到她18岁

I can't wait until she's 1 8.

这是个恶梦

[Mia sighs]


Oh, this is a nightmare.

I'm going back to bed.
我要回去睡觉

Mia, the three of us have to talk.

我们三个应该谈谈

Oh, Ok. Is there something else...

还有些什么事

还有关于我的身世我 应该知道的吗?

about me and my life I might want to know about?

你们两个要给我来个清谈节目

Are you two waiting to take me on a talk show...

告诉我有个孪生姐妹 是个公爵夫人

to tell me I have a twin sister who's a duchess?

You have a cousin who's a contessa.

你有个侄子是个伯爵夫人

Fondly known as Bartholomew.

大家都知道事巴斯罗米

其实,我们叫她做普奇

Actually, we call him Pookie.

昨天事情不顺利

Yesterday did not go well.

你可以听你奶奶说吗?

Will you just listen to your grandmother?

艾米利娅,在几个星期以后

Amelia, in a matter of weeks...

我们有个纪念舞会

we have an annual ball.

我希望我可以带你去…

I was--I am hoping that I may present you...

to the press and the public on that occasion.

见传媒跟国民

However, you desperately need some instruction.

不管怎样,你需要做些训练


I

speak for the entire Genovian parliament...
我会给吉诺威亚一会做解释

跟皇家家庭

and the royal family.

我会为这家庭解释

And I speak for this family.

喂…

Excuse me...

你们两个都不是我的家人

I don't have a family with either one of you...

因为你15年没有理我

because you ignored me for 1 5 years...

and you lied to me.

你骗了我15年

家人克不会那样做

Families don't do stuff like that, Ok?


[Footsteps going upstairs]
她到哪里去?

Where is she going?

楼塔

The tower.

Mia, you can't run from everything!

米亚,你不能逃避这一切

She has a tower?

她有个楼塔?

HELEN: Please? Just come down from there.

求你? 下来

MIA: Most kids hope for a car...

很多孩子都想要一辆车

for their 1 6th birthday, not a country!

在他们16岁生日那天 而不是一个国家


你随便
Just make yourself comfortable.

[Fat Louie hisses]

这让我无处可逃

HELEN: This is getting us nowhere!


Talk to me.
跟我说

I can't talk to you right now.

我现在不能跟你说


我迟点会跟我的监护人咨询者 开个会议
I'm late for a meeting with my guidance counselor.

我已经跟西班牙给那葡萄牙 开过会议了

I'm late for a meeting with Spain and Portugal.


我有个主意
HELEN: I have a thought.

Mia promises to attend princess lessons...

米亚保证参加公主训练课程

until your ball.

直到你的舞会开始

这不是我的舞会

Well, it's not my ball.

这是吉诺威亚的周年独立日舞会

It's Genovia's annual Independence Day ball.

对不起

I'm sorry.

米亚不会接受也没有拒绝

Mia promises neither to accept nor reject...

在你这个舞会之前

your offer to be royal until this grand ball...

她会做决定的

and then she makes her decision.

你能这样生吗?

Now, can you both live with that?


It seems I have no option.
我没有选择

[Sighs] If I have to.

如果我必须

但我在那天晚上之前不会 有什么抱怨

But I want not one word of this until that evening.

明白吗?

Is that understood?

Duh.

那天新闻界定人很多东西报道

CLARISSE: The press would have a field day.

那么就不要让西班牙跟葡萄牙等

Well. Let's not keep Spain and Portugal waiting.

[Car horn honks]

今年我就是16岁了

I'll be 1 6 this year...

我妈妈买了1966年的野马画

and my mom traded two paintings for a 1 966 Mustang.

你知道野马是什么吗?

You do know what a Mustang is, right?

我养过野马

I raise mustangs.

这对公众来说是不明智的

That is not a sensible car for a princess.

这对大家都是不明智的 如果没有用

It isn't sensible for anyone. It doesn't ru

n.

我想我可以给这车一点东西

I suppose I could donate something to this vehicle.

早上好,罗特森先生

MIA: Good morning, Mr. Robutusen.

这先生是谁?

CLARISSE: Who is this gentleman?

他是我的邻居

MIA: Oh, he's my neighbor...

but you wouldn't want to meet him.

但你再也不会见到他

He doesn't have very nice manners.

他的脾气不好

早上好

Good morning.


有个人你必须要见的
There's someone I want you to meet.



Ok. Whoa.

You have two limousines?

你有两个豪华轿车?

One is yours.

一辆是你的

也是你给钱?

You raise limousines, too?


不,艾米利娅 这是乔斯福
No. Amelia, this is Joseph.

Hi. Nice to meet you.

幸会

那个欧洲女人连茶也不喝

The elegant European woman didn't stay for tea...

谢谢

Thanks.

但对明天的保证还是未知数

But the promise of tomorrow hung in the air.

[Car door shuts]


MIA: Ooh!

Uh, Princess?
公主

公主,我可以说…

Princess, may I point out...


that no matter how many times you push it...
不管你按多少次

都会以同样的方法上下

it will go up and down the same way.

MIA: Joseph, can we eighty-six the flags? Please?

乔斯福,我们扔掉旗杆吗?



No.

这旗帜可以让我把车停 在任何地方

The flags allow me to park anywhere.

我们需要这旗子

We keep the flags.


Sorry, Joseph.
对不起,乔斯福

你可以叫我乔

You can call me Joe.

乔?

Joey?

Heh heh heh heh.

不,是乔

No. Joe.


我漏了些什么东西吗?
Did I miss something?

Are we going to a wedding?

我们要去结婚吗?

Uh, no. School.

不,是上学

不, 这是一个惊奇的旅行

No, this is the surprise ride.

[Speaking foreign language]

MIA: This is Joe.

这是乔

Joe, Lilly. Lilly, Joe.

利莉 乔

幸会

LILLY: Hi, it's nice to meet you.

你知道你很像斯塔夫吗?

You know you look like Shaft?


是的
Yes. Excuse me.

你要搭顺风车吗? 当然

-You want a ride, right? -Yeah, totally.

Hey, I got it.

我来

当然

Of course.

-Ok. -Oh, my word!

好 我的天

请扣好你的安全带

JOE: Please fasten your seat belts, ladies.

你妈妈跟一个有钱人约会吗?

LILLY: ls your mother dating an undertaker?

Uh, no.



This long-lost grandmother showed up...

那个很久没见的奶奶

给我用的

and she wants me to use it.

还有 我不知道

-And? -I--I don't know.

I guess she's just trying to be nice...

我想他应该好一点

让我好像他那样

to get me to like her.

LILLY: Oh.

乔?

MIA: Hey, Joe?


Can you please park a block away from school?
你可以将车停在学校 前一

个接口吗?

I don't want to cause a riot with this hearse.

我不想这灵车在那里引起混乱

This is a non-riot hearse.

这不是引起混乱的灵车


如果这是个灵车
And if it were a hearse...

在后座会很安宁的

there would be silence in the back seat.

[Girls laughing]


CHEERLEADERS: Hey there, ho there
这里,不是那里

How do you do?

你好

格莱伍跟你说

This is Grove Lions saying' hi to you.


上狮子
Go Lions! Rowr!

P.A.: This is a reminder.

这是提示

虚拟功课不用交上来

Virtual homework may not be submitted...

为了一个信誉

for actual credit.

告诉我,米亚

FONTANA: Tell me, Mia.

你的演讲是真的吗?

Is it true about your speech?

Are you really speaking at the Bulimic Convention?

你真的会在易饿症谈话上 做演讲吗?

那么你就可以又说又吐吗?

So you can speak and barf at the same time?

[Vomiting sounds]


[Vomiting sounds]


MS. HARBULA: Good.

好,麦克尔 跑

Good glove, Michael. Way to go.

我让这个走,米亚 试试接住

I'll let this one go, Mia. Try catching.

你肯定?

Are you sure?

这是个慢球,不要担心

It's slow-pitch. Don't worry about it.

MIA: Oh.

拾起来,扔给投手

Now get it and throw it back to the pitcher.

-Ok. -Come on.



[Crowd gasps]


对不起
-I am so sorry. -Mm.

我真的.

-I'm really-- -Mm.

-I didn't mean to-- -Mm.

我不是故意的

我可以帮你吗? 冰,给我冰

-Can I help you? -Ice. Get me ice.

[Trolley bell dings]

我在疯的边缘

LILLY: I'm on the verge of becoming a nutcase...

and my parents think I need an attitude adjustment.

我的爸妈想我要改变态度

MIA: Whoa, whoa, whoa!

对不起,是的,我的爸爸要…

LILLY: Sorry. Yeah, so my dad wants...

今晚要跟我独自两人进晚餐

to take me to dinner tonight, just the two of us.

从8岁时我们就没什么好谈的

We ran out of things to talk about when I was 8.

最后你爸爸还活着

MIA: At least your dad's still alive.

我想你要忘记那些事

LILLY: Hey.

I thought you'd gotten over that.

这已经两个月了

It's been two months.

我知道

MIA: I know, I know.

但不管怎样,他都是我爸爸

But, after all, he was my dad.

生物上说是的 - 但你没有见过那人

Biologically, yes, but you never met the man.

-只是在你15岁的时候 给你一个很好的生日卡

Just a nice card and gift on your birthday for 1 5 years?

公平点,都是很好的礼物

Be fair. They were beautiful presents.

记住,这车也是他送给我的

Remember that Fabergé merry-go-round he sent me?

很好

That was nice.

And he paid for my school tuition.

他也给我付了学费


也是这样想 利莉 我要走了

-I guess so. -Lilly, I gotta run.

I gotta see your brother about my baby.

我要见见 你的哥哥


好,我们明天再做豪华汽车
LILLY: Ok, but let's take the limo tomorrow.

These hills are killing me.

这山坡会杀了我们

是的

MIA: You got it.

[Rock music playing]


[Telephone rings]

[Rings]

他修理车,玩吉他
He fixes cars, he plays guitar...

也可以唱歌

and he can sing.

他真的很厉害 是个很可爱的人

-He is so hot! -He is wicked sweet.


DOC: Hello. Talk loud, I got a band rehearsing.
大声说 我要练习

你正在听的是铺苍纸

MICHAEL: You've been listening to the sounds of Flypaper.

我们现在要走了

We're flying away now.

好,不要叫,他们完了

DOC: All right, stop yelling. They're finished.

Hey, that's-- It's sounding really good.

你的跟很好

你知道,很痛快

You know, Ned is really wailing.

米亚

Hello, Mia.

Hey, Doc.

你好医生

我的宝贝怎样?

So, what's the diagnosis for my baby?


四百元
Four hundred dollars.

[Horn honks]

是的,我知道,这价钱很贵

DOC: Yeah, I know. It costs to be cool, huh?

看了这不属于我

MIA: This is not my day.

我给你免费工作

I'll do some labor free.

谢谢,但我会跟我奶奶说的

MIA: Thanks, but I'll talk to my grandma about it.

It'll be great.

没事的

再见,我有地方去

I'll see you guys later. I gotta be somewhere.


“我给你免费工作”
Ooh. ''I'll do some labor free.''

Heh. You sweet on her?

你讨好她吗?


她是我姐姐最好的朋友
She's my sister's best friend!

是的,那就是最困难的地方

Yeah, that's the hardest place to be.

在朋友跟友好之间

Between friend and friendlier, huh?

[Laughs]


I'm trying to find a way

I'm trying to find a ride...

Your Majesty, the diplomatic pouch has arrived...
夫人,外交信到了


and she's here.
她在这里


叫他进来
CLARISSE: Send her in.

是的

CHARLO TTE: Yes, ma'am.


CHARLO TTE: I need more roses--
我要些玫瑰

red, white, mauve. Mauve!

红,白,紫红 紫红!


-Miss Amelia, welcome. -Hi.
艾米利娅小姐,欢迎

直走向左

Straight ahead to your left.

夫人已经在书房等你

Her Majesty is ready for you in the library.

查尔多,你可以记下来?

CLARISSE: Charlotte, take notes, will you?

Amelia, circle slowly...

艾米利娅,慢慢的循环

我可以评估一下成绩

so I can evaluate the work to be done.

Amelia!

艾米利娅!

你的姿势影响了你的听了吗?

Does your bad posture affect your hearing?

转过来

-Turn. -Oh, sorry.

不,慢慢,转

No, no, no. Slowly, turn.

慢慢的,谢谢你

Slowly. Thank

you.

好,姿势,是的,发型

Well, carriage, obviously. Hairstyle.

皮肤…

Complexion...

停!

Stop!

眼睛..可爱的

Eyes...lovely...

but hidden beneath bushman eyebrows.

但藏在了杂乱的眼睫毛下


The neck is seemly.
脖子很恰当

耳朵…

Ears...

like her father.

就像他的爸爸

真的? 是吗?

Really? They are?

我的天! 你的指甲会这样?

Oh, my! Who has nails like these?

大家都是这样

Everybody.

Tomorrow I would like to see clean fingers.

明天我要你洗干净你的指甲

你要穿长袜

And you will wear stockings.

Not tights, not socks.

不紧, 不长

不再也不想见到这样的鞋子

And I never want to see those shoes again.

当你走在人群之中. .

When walking in a crowd...

一个在我们检查多时的人

one is under scrutiny all the time.

So we don't shlump, like this.


放下肩
We drop the shoulders...

想像很高

we think tall...


卷起来. 隐藏重量
we tuck under and transfer the weight...

从一条腿

from one foot to--


不. 公主永远不会在公共场合跷腿
No. Princesses never cross their Legs in public.

为何不把脚踝藏在另一个后面

Why don't you just tuck one ankle behind the other...

文雅的把手放在膝盖上

and place the hands gracefully on the knees.

Aah!


查尔多. 我想该是喝茶的时间了
Charlotte, I think it's time for tea.


告诉我. 我母亲
MIA: Tell me, how does my mother--

or, really, any person, for that matter--

或任何人. 为了那件事

去参加家长-老师会议

go into a parent-teacher conference...

and come out with a date?

然后出来的时候有后约?

米亚. 奥克尼尔没有结婚

Mia, Mr. O'Connell is not married...

他一个人住

he's not living with anyone...

而且他没有纹身. 烫发

plus he's not pierced, tattooed, or hair-plugged.

你知道这在商业街是多么少见吗?

Do you realize how rare that is south of Market Street?

你想过没有

Did it ever occur to you...

如果你和我的老师约会

that if you dated one of my teachers...

会令其他孩子

it would give the other kids...

License to mock me for the rest of my life?

有嘲笑我余生的把柄?

No, you're right. I didn't, and I'm sorry.

不. 对. 我没有. 抱歉

[Sighs]

只是柏奇克

It's just that Patrick--

Mr. O'Connell-- is such a nice man.

奥克尼尔先生是这么好的人

他是真正的绅士

He's a real gentleman...


我很久没有这样的机会了
and I haven't met one of those in a long, long time.

没事的

Ok. It's--it's fine.


我现在什么也不能作. 对吗?
I just can't do anything right anymore, can I?

[Meow]

快点. 去抢

BO Y

S: Come on! Go for it!

快点. 抓住她. 你的脸上

-Come on, get her! -In your face!

Aah, aah, aah!

快点

HARBULA: Come on, come on!

只挡住一个. 米亚

Just block one, Mia!

我作不来. 我是女孩

I can't do this. I'm a girl.

我是什么?鸭子?

What am I, a duck?

No! I mean... You're an athletic girl.

不. 我是说. 你是运动员

我是游泳健将

I am a synchronized swimming, yoga-doing...

骑马. 爬墙的女孩

horseback-riding, wall-climbing-type girl.

我的手眼合作是零

My hand-eye coordination is zero.

行了. 稍后再来

ALL right, you can go again later.

乔斯. 过来

Josh! Get in here.

Yeah, I'm in.

我来了

So, I was watching you earlier...

我较早在看你

and you're way tense.

你很紧张

You know what I'm saying?

明白我说什么吗

夏日之吻

Soft kisses on a summer's day...

You gotta think like the ball. Be the ball.

你得像球一样思考. 成为球

You gotta stop it, know what I mean?

你得停下. 明白我的意思吗?

-Heh? -Heh.


Bring it on.
放马过来


乔?
-Hey, Joe? -Mm-hmm?

I'm turning the back seat into a dressing room...

我要把后座变为化妆室

这样我可以为主太准备 像样的外套

so I can change into a proper outfit for madame.

好. 别忘了你的鞋

Yes, well, don't forget your shoes.

Oh, thanks.

谢谢

奇怪的城市. 旧金山

Strange town, San Francisco.

我去买水泵时

When I purchased the pumps...

they asked if I wanted them wrapped...

他们问我是否要包装

还是要穿上

or if I wanted to wear them.

ALL right, closing.

好. 关上

Ah ah bop bop ba dop


Oh oh bop bop ba dop
上坡 了

Going up.

Oh little bitty pretty one

Come on and talk to me

Aah!


Let me grab you lovely one
你没事吧?

You all right?

Yeah--oh--I'm fine.

没事

-Going down. -Whoo!

下坡

Oh oh bop bop ba dop


Oh oh bop bop ba dop

Oh oh bop bop ba dop
我从来不穿裤袜, 但似乎很危险

I've never put on pantyhose, but it sounds dangerous.


奶奶?用餐巾困住你的客人
MIA: Grandma? Is it customary in Genovia...

在日内瓦是惯例吗?

to imprison your dinner guests with Hermeez scarves?

是赫姆斯

CLARISSE: It's Hermés.

头巾只是训练工具

The scarf is merely a training tool.

最终你会学会正确坐吃

Eventually you will learn to sit...

而没有它的帮助

and eat properly without it.

礼貌是重要的

Manners matter.

But enough etiquette for the day.

但今天的礼节够了

Now, Genovia does a lot of trade with Spain...

日内瓦和西班牙有很多交易

所以我们为此作准备

so we prepare for that.

进入西班牙人内心 最快的

方法是跳舞

The quickest way to a Spanish heart is dance.

可以吗?

Shall we?

告诉我, 你想跳什么舞?

Now tell me, what kind of dancing do you do?

舞?普通的

Dancing? Just the normal kind.


你知道就像
You know, like...

Bom chicka bom bom

Bom tss um bom

我明白了

JOE: I see.

还有一种日内瓦舞

JOE: We have a Genovian alternative.

[Dance music playing]

这种舞很稳重

Now, the dances here are very sedate...

从屁股开始. 站好

right from the hips. In place.

头不要动

No bobbing of the head, please.

不是狗在仪表板上

It's not a doggy on a dashboard.

挺直

JOE: Straight up.

这里开始

Let's practice this here.

这种舞是

Now, this dance is...

介于华尔兹舞和探戈舞之间 明白吗? -

between a waltz and a tango, you see?

是汪戈

MIA: It's a wango?



JOE: No.


对了?转出去
ALL right, here we go. Spin out...

进来, 进来

and spin into me. Spin into--Uhh!

没事的

-[Gasps] -Ok.

我. 不. .

I--No, no, no, no.

再来. 再来一次

JOE: Try again. One more spin.

很快. 退

Very quickly, now pull away.

That's it. Good.

对了. 很好

好姿态. 进来

Good attitude. Spin in.


很好. 我做到了?
-Good. -I did it?

奶奶. 我做到了

Grandma, I spun without hurting anyone!

好消息

That's very good news.


转. . . 对了. 行了
Spin, spin, spin. Yes, done.

有进步

Better. It's coming along.

你可以回家了

Now you may go home.

谢谢. 明天见

Thank you! See you tomorrow!


谢谢?乔斯福
Thank you, Joseph.

[Dance music playing]


你穿黑色衣服太久了
You've been wearing black too long.


P.A.: This is Coach Harbula.
这位是哈布拉教练

你们可以签约参加海滩派对

You can sign up now for the Baker Beach Party.

抱歉. . .

MIA: Oh! Sorry. Sorry.

鲍比

JOSH: Hey, Bobby Bad!

Sorry.

对不起

米亚. 准备好了吗?

LILLY: Mia! Are you ready?

很抱歉

Oh, hey. I'm really sorry...

但我今天不能作 我祖母 有事找我

but I can't do it today. I've got a Grandma thing.

我打电话你. 拜拜

I'll call you. Bye.

什么?你祖母变成了大恶狼?

What? Has your grandma turned into the big bad wolf?

萨兹姆

JEREMIAH: Shazam.


杰里米. 但要获得女孩的芳心
Cute, Jeremiah, but a way to a girl's heart...

is not by treating her like a vending machine.

不是像自动贩卖机一样欺骗她


走出草地
SPEAKER: Get off the grass!

[Message repeats in several languages]


奥多夫. 我迟到了
Hi, Adolpho! I'm late!

She's late.

她迟到了

-You're late. -I know.

你迟到了. 我知道

I'm really sorry about it

--

非常抱歉


-And where is Paolo? -Send in Paolo.
鲍罗在哪?叫鲍罗进来

永远及时

CLARISSE: Ah! Always prompt.

莱基娜. 米亚

[Italian accent] Regina Mia. Buon giorno.

My assistant, Gretchen and Helga.

我的助手. 格莱谢和赫格


CLARISSE: Good afternoon.
下午好

很高兴你们能及时来到

We're so pleased you could make yourself available.

女王

Your Majesty.


We won't waste time. Let the work begin.
不要浪费时间. 现在开始

当然

PAOLO: Ah. Of course.

漂亮女孩在哪?

Where is the beautiful girl?

孙女艾米利娅

My granddaughter Amelia.

Aah!

她很美. 近看一次

She is gorgeous. Let us take a closer look.

鲍罗. 时间不多了

Paolo, we have a limited number of days...

州宴餐马上就要到了

before the state dinner.

卷发. 忙. 头晕

Frizzy, busy, dizzy.

最好的感觉

In the best sense.

如果你们愿意签我们的机密文件

Oh, I would like it if your Ladies...

would also sign our confidential agreement.

我将很高兴


Majesty, they know what is a secret, eh?
女王. 知道什么是秘密吗?

[Speaking foreign Language]

抱歉. 女王

CHARLO TTE: Excuse me, Your Majesty.

The Genovian press secretary's waiting for your call.

日内瓦新闻秘书在等你的电话


当然
Oh, yes, of course.

我想我得走了

Well, I'm afraid I'm going to have to Leave...

回来给你们惊喜

and come back and be surprised.

[Claps hands]

查尔多. 看紧他

Charlotte, watch him like a hawk.


PAOLO: Buerste, Helga!
布斯特, 赫格

Danke.

丹克

So we begin, Principessa, eh?

开始了. 公主?

In Paolo's hands, remember...

在鲍罗的手里. 记住

你会变得很漂亮

you will be beautiful.

You have thick hair.

你的发很厚

Heh heh heh.

像一匹狼

Like a wolf.

Ow!


Is all right. Heh heh heh.
没事吧?


Do you wear contact lenses?
你会戴透镜吗?

Well, I have them...

我有

但我不喜欢多戴

but I don't really like to wear them that much.

现在你喜欢了

Now you do.


你打碎我的眼镜
You broke my glasses!

你坏了我的梳子

You broke my brush.

格莱谢, 赫格

PAOLO: Gretchen! Helga! Attack!


我喜欢你的眉毛
PAOLO: I love your eyebrows.

我称之为弗里达和卡罗

We'll call them ''Frida'' and ''Kahlo. ''

如果布鲁克和曼斯结婚

lf Brooke Shields married Groucho Marx...

孩子一定有你的眼睛

that child would have your eyebrows.


想知道大秘密吗?
Do you want to know a big secret?

告诉我. 黄瓜什么也不做

-Tell me. -The cucumber does nothing.

这是我们制造的东西

Heh heh heh. This is something we make up.


女王. 鲍罗筋疲

力尽了
Majesty, Paolo is exhausted...

because, Majesty, only Paolo can take this...

因为. 女王. 只有鲍罗能做到这个


还有这个. 给你
and this... and give you...

公主

BOTH: A princess.


好多了
Better. Much better.

Mille grazie.

米莉

Why don't we go and have a wonderful cup of tea?

为何我们不 去喝杯茶?

当然

S?.

CLARISSE: Come, Mia.

来. 米亚


[Playing harmonica]

利莉. 车来了
Lilly, the car's here!

来了

LILLY: I'm coming!

[Plays]

谢谢. 谢谢

Thanks for the ride. Thank you.


Hey.

什么?
What?

Michael, don't always think you can get a ride with us.

麦克尔. 别老是认为可以 你可以和我们乘车

Oy.

是谁毁了你?

LILLY: Who destroyed you?

你认为我看起来很糟?

Oh. You think it looks that bad?

简直荒谬. 你该投诉的

You look ridiculous. You should sue.

Well, um... [Laughs]

我知道这短了点直了点

I know it's a Little straighter and shorter--

更怪

Weirder!

美丽的怪

An attractive weirder.

不. 不美丽

LILLY: No. it's not attractive.

安全带

Seat belts, please.

我不明白的是

LILLY: What I really can't understand...


昨天你开导我
you ditched me again yesterday...

当我最需要你的帮助时

when I needed your help on the Greenpeace petition.

这个书包. 你有吗?

This bag! You have one of these bags?

我们可以把它典当

You know we could hock that...

救济第三世界吗?

and feed a whole Third World country?

我说得对吗?

Am I right?



No.

如果没有其他乘客

If there are no more passengers...

我想我们可以关门了

I think we should close the door.

过去你你关心的是你头脑里想的

LILLY: You used to care more about...

而不是外表

what was inside your head instead of on it.

快点. 米亚. 坦白

Come on, Mia. Fess up.

我不知道你这些人在哪

I don't know where you are these days...

现在你要变成超赶崇拜者?

and now you're turning into an A-crowd wannabe?

你正成为他们中一员

You're morphing into one of them!

谁知道下周

And who knows, next week...

你会朝我脑袋开枪

you could be waving pom-poms in my face.

你被人出卖了

You sold out!


Was my rear-view mirror fogging up...
我的后镜被雾挡住了吗?

还是有人拉后了它?

or was someone tearing back there?

我没事的

I'm fine.

好. 那我去接你祖母

Very well. Then I'll go meet your grandmother.

但你该知道

But you should know that...

- 除非你自己承认 - 没有谁可以令你有低劣感

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt said that.

罗斯福说的


一个像你一样的女人

Yes. Another special lady like yourself.

I'll be back at 3:00.

我3点钟回来

谢谢

Thank you.


她有一顶帽子
She has a hat.


你认为戴那帽子
Do you really think wearing that hat...

就可以让别人 看不到你的新拉娜-DO?

will keep people from seeing your new Lana-do?

因为学生的人数即使破产

Just because the student population...

他们也不会瞎得看不见 你

might be morally bankrupt doesn't mean they're blind.

利莉. 别说了. 好吗?

Lilly! Just stop it, Ok?

因为你的头发很难看. 别管我

Just because your hair sucks, get off mine!


谢谢
MICHAEL: Ouch. Thank you.

迈克尔. 你能装诚心点吗?

Michael, can you please pretend you have a life...

for just one moment?

只一会儿?

放松. 呼吸

Hey, relax. Breathe.

Hee. Hoo. Hee.


[Playing harmonica]
你刚才对我说什么?

What did you just say to me?

你都听到了

You heard me.

我讨厌你

I am so sick...

of you ragging on me all the time...

一直愚弄我

对我指手画脚

and always telling me what to do.

我受够了我母亲和祖母

I get enough of that from my mother...

现在我不想受你愚弄

and now my grandmother, and I don't need it from you!

I'm not an idiot...

我不是白痴

我知道你有事没有告诉我

so I know something's going on you're not telling me!

朋友说吧. 你知道吗?

Friends tell, so you know what?


这是你的友谊咒
Here is your friendship charm.

我拿掉它从此以后各奔东西

I'm taking it off and it's going in the dirt!

不要. 好吗?

Don't do that, Ok? Just--Ugh!

行了. 慢着

ALL right, just wait.

Why?

为何?

告诉你真像

I will tell you the truth...

but you're gonna think it's really stupid...

但你会认为很愚蠢

你会变得反常

and you're gonna freak.

试试看

Try me.

[Buzzing]


闭嘴
[Gasps] Shut up!

闭嘴. .

Shut up! Shut up!

闭嘴. .

Is that all you can say?

你只能这么说?

抱歉我很粗鲁

I'm sorry I was harsh...

and I don't know what else there is to say.

我不知道还能说什么

Will you come on my cable show?

你会来我的无线电展览吗?

No, I can't. This is a royal secret.

不. 我不能. 这是皇室秘密

不能告诉任何人- 即使麦克尔也不能

You can't tell anyone. Not even Michael.

Especially not Michael. You are sworn to secrecy.

特别是麦克尔. 你发誓

当然. 秘密握手

-Of course. -Secret handshake.

[Spitting]

我们得考虑一种新的秘密握手

MIA: We might have to think of a new secret handshake.

你肯定你能对一个国家呼风唤雨?

LILLY: Are you really sure you can run a country?


你几乎不能养活你的金雨

You can barely keep your goldfish alive...

一两天

for more than a couple of days.

现在我对什么都很有信心

Lilly, I'm really sure of anything right now.

公主有正面和背面

Listen, there are pros and cons to being a princess.

别说那个字. 别人会听到

Shh! Don't say that word. People can hear.

开始上课

Class has begun!


上课开始我有惊奇给大家
Class has begun and I have a Little surprise for you.

流行问题. 法国革命

Pop quiz. French Revolution.

Mr. O'Connell, there's a school rule...

奥克尼尔先生学校有一个规则

上课时不能戴帽子

that says nobody's allowed to wear hats in class.

And I don't think anybody should be...

我想没有谁可以违反次例

an exception to that rule, do you?

对吗?

不. 拉娜

O'CONNELL: No, Lana.

米亚. 抱歉. 但帽子违反支付代码

Mia, I'm sorry, but hats are against the dress code.


米亚?
Mia?


[Class reacts]
米亚

Mamma Mia.

现在看看谁做秀

LANA: Look who's trying to fit in now.

是假发. 对吗?

ANNA: It's a wig, right?

很美. 米亚

MELISSA: I think it looks really sweet, Mia.

似乎她的头是移植

ANNA: Looks like she got a head transplant.

我想是石头. 你们知道吗?

Well, I think it rocks. And you know what?

Voltaire. Hair.

伏尔泰. 头发

我想亲自 学伏尔泰

I would personally like to learn about Voltaire.

好. 利莉, 好

Ok, Lilly, Ok.

Everybody settle down now.

大家安静

测试时间, 好吗?

Quiz time, Ok?


但是现在我们要泉水
CLARISSE: Lovely. But now we need fountains...

树上的灯

lights in the trees.

日 本大使馆有瀑布

The Japanese Embassy has a waterfall.

我们为何不能有泉水?

Why can't we have fountains?

那里有泉水. 女王

We have a fountain up there, ma'am.

我想起码要2个

Well, I would like at least two in here.

查尔多. 给我做一个伊甸园

Charlotte, just make me an Eden.

是. 女王

Yes, ma'am.

艾米利娅?继续

-Amelia? Let's continue. -Hmm?

我要你在剩余时间看看这些

CLARISSE: in your spare time, I would like you to read these.

名字是什么?

''What's in a name?

我们可以称玫瑰另一个名字

''That which we call a rose by any other word...

一样甜蜜

''would smell as sweet.''

你们对它们挥手

And so you wave to them...

欣然接受他们

and acknowledge them gracefully.


幅度小点. 因为. 当然
Hello.

No. Not quite so big, because, of course...

很快就会很累的

it's very, very exhausting after a while.

很有趣. 亲爱的. 试着看

Very funny, dear. Try it properly.

挥手. 温柔点

Waving-

- even more gently--

你们说 : 感谢你来

You say, ''Thank you for being here today.''

谢谢. 你来

-Thank you. -For being here.

抱歉. 女王

JOE: I'm sorry, ma'am.

我得去接首相

I must pick up the prime minister.

抱歉

Excuse me.

感谢你来

BOTH: Well, thank you for being here today.


这就是艺术?
MIA: So this is considered art?

我父母在60年代就做了

HELEN: My parents did this in the Sixties.

Yes! They had an exhibition at Woodstock.

木店有一个展览

我想你会带他们回来?

And I guess you're trying to bring it back?

这会毁了家庭作业

HELEN: Well, this beats homework.

有些母亲帮助她们 反对孩子作功课

Yeah. Some moms help their kids with homework...

我们却在干这个

we do this.

漂亮

Oh, nice shot!

我喜欢

Oh, yes, I like it.

公牛眼

Bull's-eye!

[Laughing]

对了. 我做到了

-Yeah! -I did it!

I love life, life loves me


Everything in the world
这比公主课还好玩

This is more fun than princess lessons.

[Dripping]

星期六晚上你干什么?

MICHAEL: What are you doing this Saturday night?

你们去玩?

Are you guys playing?

我们要排练新东西

We're rehearsing some new things.

2首新歌

We got two new songs.

是吗

Oh, yeah?


Plus, surprise, we got the new parts for your stang.
最棒的给你

太好了

Oh, yay.

我们可以凑在一起

We could put it together together.

这是约会吗?

Ok. Is this like a date?



-No. -[Giggles]

音乐. 车

Music, cars.

-Would it include pizza? -Pizza's a given.

包括比萨饼吗?当然

还有夫妻?

MIA: With M&Ms?

等待. 等待我

Wait up! Wait for me!

Not you! I don't even know you!

不是你. 我不认识你们

我入选了. 太好了

-Well, then, I am in. -Great!

LILLY: Hi! Whoo-hoo!

星期六上演, ?

Saturday, it's on?

对太好了

Yeah. Great. Hey, Lil.


-Hi. -What's up?
什么事?

发生什么事?我不知道

-What's happening? -I don't know.

[Loud chatter]

MIA: What's going on?

发生什么事?


-Maybe it's a protest. -Maybe.
可能是抗议. 或许


抱歉. 你在等谁?
Excuse me. Hi. Who are you waiting for?

她在那. 米亚

LANA: There she is right there! Mia Thermopolis!

我们在等你

We're waiting for you.

Right here, Princess! Talk to me!

这里. 公主. 跟我说话

利莉. 你说过了吗?

MIA: Lilly, did you tell?

我什么也没说

I didn't say anything!

Princess Mia! Who's your favorite actor?

米亚公主. 你最喜欢的演员谁?

Why are they calling her ''Princess''?

为何他们称她为公主?

WOMAN: Princess Mia, what do you do about pimples?

米亚

相关文档
最新文档