1. A. a coat B. a doll C. a boat D. a ball
2. A. 8 students B. 18 students C. 80 students D. 10 students]
3. A. see B. same C. son D. some
4. A. line B. right C. like D. light
5. A. all B. four C. of D. or
6. A. You are all right B. I’m all right. C. That’s all right.
7. A. It’s an English car. B. It’s green. C. It’s a nice car.
8. A. Thank you. B. You’re welcom e. C. You are wrong.
9. A. I’m Li Ping B. It’s me C. This is my teacher
10. A. Come on. B. This way, please. C. See you.
11. A. on his bike B. under the tree C. behind the door
12. A. at 7:30 B. at 7:15 C. at 6:45
13. A. It’s red. B. It’s blue. C. It’s yellow.
14. A. Jim is. B. David is. C. Lucy is.
15. A. in Shanghai. B. near Shanghai C. in Jiangsu.
16. A. Let’s go to school. B. I can spell my name. C. We must have lunch.
17. A. Tim and Tom are in the same row.
B. Tim is in Row 3 and Tom is in Row 4.
C. Tim and Tom are in different rows.
18. A. I don’t know her. B. I don’t know her cat. C. I don’t know her cat’s name.
19. A. Tom is in a black coat. B. Tom is in a black hat. C. Tom’s cat is black.
20. A. I like purple very much. B. I don’t like purple.
C. You like purple very much.
21. Our classroom is ________.
22. What’s on my desk? ________.
A. a football
B. some English books
C. a picture
23. _______ desk has a football under it.
B. Li Ming’s
C. Wa ng Tao’s
24. Where is Wang Tao’s desk? It’s ________.