广交会英语对话集锦

广交会英语对话集锦
广交会英语对话集锦

English Corner]功夫外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(上)

功夫外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(上)

秋季广交会马上又要到了,应关注功夫外贸公众号的粉丝要求,猫熊哥这里根据自己多年来参加广交会的经验,和在广交会期间经常用到的广交会英语。

经过整理编辑,推出功夫外贸广交会外贸业务员参展实用英语情景对话集锦,希望对那些即将参加广交会的朋友一定的帮助:

1. 当有客商在展位前经过或驻足向摊位里瞭望时,你应该微笑着跟他们打招呼,

hello,good morning;

嗨,早上好!

Good afternoon.

下午好!

How do you do?

你好!

How are you?

你好!

2.当客户走进我们摊位时,我们应该迎过去微笑着说:

welcome you visit our booth.

欢迎光临我们展位。

Nice to meet you here in our booth.

很高兴在我们展位见到你。

It’s a great honor to meet you at our booth.

非常荣幸在我们展位见到你。

3.很多广交会客户会不看你的展品,不进入你的摊位,更不和你谈产品,而是直接和你索要你们公司的样本,或者产品目录的CD或者U盘。

客户会这么和你说:

Can I have your catalogue?

我可以要你们的样本吗?

May I have a look at your catalogue?

我可以看看你们的样本吗?

do you have your company brief CD?

你们有你们公司简介的CD吗?

do you have CD catalogues?

你们有CD样本吗?

can you give me your company catalogue?

你能给我你们公司的样本吗?

4.你应该提前多准备些样本,并把你的名片订在样本的封面上。你把样本递给客户说:This is our company’s products catalog(CD catalogue) and this is my name card. It will give y ou a general idea of the products we handle.

这是我们公司产品的样本(CD样本),这是我的名片,从样本中你会了解到我们所经营的产品概况。

当客户拿到你的样本要走时,你可以这样提醒客户:

W on’t you have a look at our catalogue and see what interest you?

你可以看看我们的样本,看看你对什么感兴趣。

这样有可能把客户留下,并进入你的摊位。

然后你要马上和客户索要名片,否则他就走了:

could you give me your name card?

您可以给我您的名片吗?

当客户看完你的样本后,如果有他非常感兴趣的产品是,他会这么问:

We really need more specific information about this products in your catalogue.

我需要样本里这款产品的详细信息。

这就需要你对你的产品非常熟悉,才能马上做出非常专业的解答,否则,你就会在客人面前显得不专业,客户就会离你而去。

所以,猫熊哥还是那句话,熟悉产品,熟悉产品还是熟悉产品的英文资料。

5.你或者直接双手递给客户你的名片,并说:

Here is my business card.

这是我的名片。

here is my name card.

这是我的名片。

6.你给客户名片后,一般客户会主动拿出他的名片作为交换,但是也要客户不愿意主动给出他的名片的,这时你要主动地跟他要名片说:

May I have your business card?

我可以要你的名片吗?

Could you give me your business card?

你能给我你的名片吗?

can I have your name card?

你能给我你的名片吗?

7.当客户给你名片时,要双手接过来,并认真看一下名片上客户的名字,公司名称,城市名称,国家名称,以便下面交流时用。

如果读不出客户的名字,你可以问客户:

can you tell me How to pronounce your name?

能告诉我如何读你的名字吗?

sorry, can you tell me how to speak your name?

对不起,能告诉我如何读你的名字?

how can I read your name?

你的名字怎么读?

8.当客户直接奔向你们某款展品走去时,你要陪着客户过去并主动介绍产品,说:

our this products have been exported to many countries for more than XXX year.from our exhibiti ng samples you can see that we are specialized in manufacturing and exporting this line products. and our products have a very good reputation among our improters.

我们这个产品已经 XXX多年一直出口到很多国家,从展出的样品你可以看到我们是专业生产出口这类产品的,我们在我们进口商中有非常好的口碑。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.

我认为它会在你们的市场上畅销。

9.如果客户还没有表现出对某款具体产品感兴趣时,你可以这么说:

would you like me to show you our exhibiting samples first, and then we can site down and talkin

g about the specific items which you interested.

我先带你参观一下我们的展出样品,然后我们坐下来再谈某些你具体感兴趣的产品如何?

或者说:

What about having a look at our sample first?

先看一看我们的产品吧?

如果你有在广交会上最好卖的产品,你也可以直接推荐给客户:

This is our hot sale item. It had a great success at this canton fair.

这是我们热卖商品,这款产品在这次广交会上收到非常成功效果。

10.当客户看完你的展品后,你可以先让客人在谈判桌前坐下,并给客户一些饮料,这么说: Would you like a glass of water?

来一杯水如何?

can I get you a cup of tea?

来一杯茶如何?

How about a Coke?

来一杯咖啡?

客户可能回答说:

A cup of water would be great. Thanks.

谢谢,一杯水吧。

11.接着进入正题,你会问客户:

How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

当客户会表示展品质量还不错,或者未加评价时,你可以这么和客户说:

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers here in canton fair, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品质量与其他参加广交会的供应商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。你对哪个产品感兴趣?

或者你也可以这么和客户说:

our products quality is our best selling point.

我们产品的质量就是我们最好的卖点。

Our product is the best seller.

我们的产品就是最好的推销员。

We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are alwa

ys of the best quality. and You can see. It is good not only in material, fashionable in design, but al so super in workmanship, if you buy our product, You will got the best quality there as well as the fashional style.

我们有非常严格的质量控制体系,以确保我们的产品生产始终是最好的质量。

你可以看到,不仅材料好,款式新,而且工艺高超。

如果你买我们的产品,你将不仅得到最好的质量而且是最新的款式。

或者说:

The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place. You must be a ware that our quality is far superior to others who exhibit in canton fair. Heavy enquiries witness t he quality of our products.

产品的高品质将确保在市场上的领先地位。你一定知道,我们的质量远远优于其他在广交

会展出商的产品的。大量的询价就已经证明我们的产品质量了。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from customers here in canton fair.

这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上有很多来参加展会的客户的询盘。

12. 当客户就某个具体产品询问价格时,他会这么说:

Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

你能给我们报你的价格吗?

How about the price

价格是多少?

How much is this?

这个多少钱?

What about the price?

这个价格是多少?

13.这时你可以这么回答客户说:

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is. but In general, our prices are g iven on a FOB basis.

在某种程度上,我们的价格得看你们的定单有多大。但是通常我们的报价都是FOB价。14.然后你可以把提前准备好的FOB价格表给客户并说:

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interest ed in we can discuss the price detaily.

这是价格表,但只供参考。如果有你特别感兴趣的商品,我们可以仔细谈论价格。

或者这么说:

Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。但是所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

15.客户看完你的价格表后会含蓄地表示让你降价,客户会这么和你说:

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

客户还会这么说:

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推销你的产品。

16.你这时可以这么回答客户说:

Our prices are most favorably quotations compare with other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到。

然后你接着说:

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

17,当然,要确定给客户降价, 你一定要先问客户的大概订货数量,这样好决定最后的降价幅度。

你可以这么问客户:

what’s your quantity in mind?

你要多少货呢?或者:

Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?或者:

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

How many quantity do you want?

你们要多少数量?

How many do you intend to order?

你打算订多少?

Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?

你能给我一个大致概念,你希望从我们这儿订多少货?

客户一般会这么回答你的问题:

The size of our order depends greatly on the prices.

我们的订货数量很大程度取决于你的价格。

If you reduce your price by 5%, we are going to order XXXX sets.

如果你能降价5%,我们将订 XXX套。

This is a trial order; please send us XXX sets only so that we may test the market. If successful, w e will give you large orders in the future.

这是一个试订单,请只给我发XXX套,以便我们测试市场,如果成功,我们将给您很大的订单。

We have decided to place an order for your XXX product at xxxx PCS.

我们已经决定订购你们的XXX产品XXXX件。

I’d like to order 600 sets.

我想订 600台。

18.如果客户的订货量小,或者他不打算第一次就大量订货,往往他会这么问你:

What’s your minimum order quantity?

你们最低订单量是多少?

What’s minimum quantity of an order of your good s?

你们产品一个订单的最低订货量是多少?

19.这时你就可以直接回答你们的最低订货量:

our minimum order quantity for each Iterm not less than XXX pcs

我们每款产品的最低订货量不少于XXX件。

一般客户都能接受MOQ,但是也有客户不能接受你们的最低订货量,他会这么说:

We can’t execute orders at your limits(MOQ)

我们不能订购你们最低订货量。

20.当然你也可以主动建议客户说:

What about placing a trial order to start?

何不先从试订货开始?

21.客户往往看到你的价格表后,会开始大开杀戒,他要开始杀价了。

这时,你不要生气,更不要慌张,这说明客户真的看好你的产品了,他是真的想买你的东西了,所以他才会这样杀价,客户会这么杀价:

Is it possible that you lower the price a bit?

是否可以降一点价格?

Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?

你可否降价10%?

Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $10 per dozen.

你能否把价格降一些,比如每打10美金。

It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.

价格太高,我们有另一个一样的产品的报价,但价格却非常低。

But don’t you think your price’s a little high?

但是,你没有感到你的价格有点高吗?

Your price is too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高我们没法接受

It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price.

在这个价格对我们来说非常困难推销你的产品。

If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot

如果你可以降低一点价格,我就能当场给你下订单

It is too much. Can you discount it?

这价格太高了,你能给些折扣吗?

22.面对客户的杀价,不要急,你在参加展会前的准备工作是否充分,在这时就体现出来了。

比如,你心里是否知道这个价格表最多能让利多少?

假如你们这个价格表最多让利10%,这时,你可千万别直接让利10%,那样你就惨了。

那样你不但成不了单,而且客户还会得寸进尺。你要这样步步为营地让价:首先和客户说:While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that our this prices is our best price, we ca n’t reduce our price any further at smaller quantity order.

虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们的价格已经是最优惠价格,在订单数量很小

的情况下不能再减价了,

但是客户肯不能同意的,在客户一再要求降价的情况下,比如,你先让利2%,并和客户

这样说:

if your order not less than our minimum order quantity, we can give you 2% discount. this is to m

y best.

如果你的订单数量达到我们的最低订货量,我们可以给你2%的折扣,这是尽我最大努力了。或者:

Well, if your order is large than MOQ, we are ready to reduce our price by 2 percent.

好的,如果你的订单不少于最低订货量,我们准备给你2%的降价。如果客户欣然接受,

那你就大赚了,但客户往往还会摇头说:

No. this price is still too high to acceptable.

不,这个价格还是太高,我们不能接受。

这时你要表现出非常为难的样子,然后和客户说:

Considering establishing good relationship with you and future business, we can give a 4% discou nt.

考虑到和你建立友好的关系和未来的业务,我们可以给你4%的折扣。

如果客户还是不满意,你可以这么说:

I do value the opertunity to estalish business relationship with you. In order to conclude business, I’m prepared to cut down our price by 5%.if at this prices you can not agree, I’m sorry to say that i can not do nothing to help.

我确实非常珍惜和你建立业务关系的机会,为了达成交易,我准备降价5%。如果在这个

价格你还不同意,我很抱歉,我就没办法了。然后接着说:

come on, let’s each make some concession and meet halfway?

我们各让一步,各让5%,好吗?

如果客户接受你的价格,那就是你比预定的最低价格还赚5%,如果客户还是不同意。

你可以这么说:

If your order is not less than (10000 pcs) , we may reconsider to give you 7% discount.

如果你能订10000件以上,我可以考虑给你7%的价格。

and as you know The price of this commodity will soon be adjusted upwards due to advance in co st.

并且你知道,由于成本上涨的原因,这产品的价格马上要上调了。

and The price has been cut to the limit. and,I’m sorr y. It is our rock-bottom price.

并且这个价格已经降到极限了,对不起,这是我们的底价了。

按正常情况,到此,大多数客户都会接受你7%的降价了。这就是说,你还比最低价多赚3%。

但是,如果遇到的是印度,巴基斯坦等南亚客户,或者非洲客户时,他们还会没完没了,他们会继续杀价.这时要会看懂客户的肢体语言与表情,如果客户想走了,你必须马上做出反应,要先稳住客户,然后说:

OK. Let me check it with my boss to see if he can give you a special discount.Excuse me a mome nt. I’ll be right back.

好吧,我联系一下我们老板,看他能否满足你的特殊价格,对不起,失陪一下,我马上回来。

然后拿着手机,到一角落假装给老板打电话,一会儿回来和客户说:

OK. our boss like to give you our no benefit prices only to make you a friend. we agree to give yo u a 10% discount according to your request.and at this price already close to the costs of productio n.

好吧,我们老板为了交你这个朋友原因按评价给你,同意给你10%的折扣,按这个价格已经是我们的生产成本价了。

这是最后的一招,这时,按照客户的要求降价10%。

这样,你保住了最多降价10%的底线,客户看到这么艰难得到的价格,他还以为捡到大便宜了。

23.当然如果你们的价格已经是底价了,那就这么和直接和客户说:

Our price is highly competitive.

我们的价格相当有竞争力。

this is the lowest possible price.

这是最低的价格了

Our price is very reasonable.

我们的价格非常合理。

Our price is competitive as compared with others in canton fair.

我们的价格与广交会其他供应商比较是相当有竞争力的。

To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price.

实话告诉你,我们已经报的是最低价格。

I can assure you that our price is the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words.

我可以向你保证我们的价格是最优惠的,你试订货一次会证明我的话。

24. 如果客户就要求你降价3%。那你就直接接受客户的要求好了,并和客户说:

Considering to establish long standing business relationship between us, we accept it.

考虑我们之间的建立长期的业务关系,我们接受你的还价。

25.当有的客户要求用CIF, CFR价格术语成交时,客户会这么说:

could you offer us CIF (CFR) (NEW YORK) prices?

你能给我们报CIF (CFR) 纽约的价格吗?

这又是检验你参加展会前的准备工作是否做得充分,如果你展会前将世界主要港口的海运费有个价格表,并且对你的产品包装规格尺寸心中有数。

20尺货柜能装多少数量也非常清楚,你就可以马上计算出平均到每个商品上的海运运费。这样把运费加到FOB价格上就是CFR价,而保险费非常少可以忽略不计的情况下,CFR 价格也就约等于CIF价格。这样就能报出 CIF价格。

你就可以当场计算后报给客户说:

here is CIF(CFR) XXX prices calculated on the base of FOB prices which we have just given you best discount.

这是按照刚刚给你打折的FOB价格的基础上算出的CIF价格。

26.有关保险问题,客户会这么问你:

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

May I ask you a few questions about insurance?

我可以问几个关于保险的问题吗?

27.关于客户问的保险问题,你可以这样回答:

For Transactions concluded on CIF bases, we usually effect insurance with the People’s Insrance Company of China against All Risks, as per Ocean Marine Cargo Clause of The Peop le’s Inrance Company of China.

对于按照CIF达成的交易,我们通常按照中国人民保险公司的海洋运输保险条款,投保中国人民保险公司的一切险。

Usually, the amount insured is 110% of the total invoice value, However, if a higher percentage is required, we may do accordingly but you have to bear the extra premium as well.

通常,保额按发票额的110%投保,但是,如果你要求更高的加成比例,我可以按照承保但是额外保费你方承担。

Should you require the insurance to be covered as per institue Cargo Clause, we would be glad to comply but if there is any difference in premium between the two it will be charged to your accou nt.

如果你们要求投保协会货物保险条款,我们可以投保但是如果由此引起两者之间的费用差别,由你们负担。

we are also in a position to insure the shipment against any additional risks if you so desire, and t he extra premium is to be borne by you. In this case, we shall send you the premium receipt issued by the relative underwrter.

我们也可以投保任何你希望的附加险,但是额外费用由你方负责,我们将把保险公司的保费收据寄给你。

如果客户要你报的是 CFR价格,但是客户还是要求你给他办理保险,他会这么和你说:we do know that for transactions on CFR bases, usually the buyer effect insurance, but could you on our behalf to effect the insurance?

我们知道CFR达成的交易,通常保险都是买家投保的,但是,你能代表我投保吗?

对于客户的这个要求,你可以这么回答:

we agree to effect insurance on your behalf but you have to bear the premium. 我们同意代表你办理保险,但你必须要承担的保费。

广交会英语对话大全

广交会常用外语(一) 问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 3. It?s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you?ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? 3. My name is Benjamin liu. I?m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I?m here to meet you. 4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I?m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can?t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 13. I? am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often?

广交会英文对话稿

英文稿 R1:记者 S1 卖方 B1 买方 B2 买方 M1 表演者 C1 买方秘书 B1买方老板 Mg1卖方经理 B2卖方老板 Reporter1: Hello, everybody , the reporters present location, is the fair trade fair site, launched in 1957, held a total of two times a year, each will attract a large number of buyers and sellers from around the world to see goods trade. In a stall the reporter behind is the Canton Fair, is the sale of tea, now we can see two foreigners are with the receptionist to negotiate in the stall.Let us go to have a look the specific situation. S1:Hello ,welcome to the home of tea ,nice to meet you .may I help you ? B1:Nice to meet you too. S1:may I help you ? B1: We are interested in your product ,so we want to know that have general of your products . S1: It’s my pleasure .I am glad to introduce our products to you .we are trading in various kind of :Black Tea ,White Tea ,Green Tea and Jasmin Tea. B2:That sounds good . S1:Yeah,we have these different varieties . B2:Are they made in Anxi ? S1:No, but these teas have newly arrived from the coming season . B1:Could you please give us your price list? S1;Sure,here you are B1: Your prices is out of line with the prevailing market level B2: I think so .Your price is a little high S1: We offer you our best price,at which we have done a lot of business with other customers . B2:In reply,we regret to inform you that we can not accept your price . S1: I hope to have the opportunity to cooperate with you as far as possible . B2:So do we .See you !

广交会展位上接待客人对话

At a booth 在展位上 RICKY SUN: Good morning! Welcome to our booth! My name is Ricky Sun, an international salesman from Huizhou Stronger Plastic Co., Ltd. How do I address you? JOHN SMITH: Nice to meet you, Mr. Sun. I'm John Smith, manager of the purchasing department of One Euro Market. Here is my name card. RICKY SUN: Mr. Smith, nice to meet you, too. Please take a seat here first. Here is our latest catalogue, please take a look. We are a professional manufacturer for plastic containers, food boxes, storage boxes and hangers. JOHN SMITH: I 've been in China several times, but this time, I am to buy some plastic food boxes and storage boxes. Would you please tell me something about them? RICKY SUN: Ok, with pleasure! You see, plastic food boxes and storage boxes are both main products. We have been in this line for 13 years. Our products are known for their good

广交会英语对话集锦

English Corner]功夫外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(上) 功夫外贸广交会英语情景对话集锦(上) 秋季广交会马上又要到了,应关注功夫外贸公众号的粉丝要求,猫熊哥这里根据自己多年来参加广交会的经验,和在广交会期间经常用到的广交会英语。 经过整理编辑,推出功夫外贸广交会外贸业务员参展实用英语情景对话集锦,希望对那些即将参加广交会的朋友一定的帮助: 1. 当有客商在展位前经过或驻足向摊位里瞭望时,你应该微笑着跟他们打招呼, hello,good morning; 嗨,早上好! Good afternoon. 下午好! How do you do? 你好! How are you? 你好! 2.当客户走进我们摊位时,我们应该迎过去微笑着说: welcome you visit our booth. 欢迎光临我们展位。 Nice to meet you here in our booth. 很高兴在我们展位见到你。 It’s a great honor to meet you at our booth. 非常荣幸在我们展位见到你。 3.很多广交会客户会不看你的展品,不进入你的摊位,更不和你谈产品,而是直接和你索要你们公司的样本,或者产品目录的CD或者U盘。 客户会这么和你说: Can I have your catalogue? 我可以要你们的样本吗? May I have a look at your catalogue? 我可以看看你们的样本吗? do you have your company brief CD? 你们有你们公司简介的CD吗? do you have CD catalogues? 你们有CD样本吗? can you give me your company catalogue? 你能给我你们公司的样本吗? 4.你应该提前多准备些样本,并把你的名片订在样本的封面上。你把样本递给客户说:This is our company’s products catalog(CD catalogue) and this is my name card. It will give y ou a general idea of the products we handle. 这是我们公司产品的样本(CD样本),这是我的名片,从样本中你会了解到我们所经营的产品概况。

外贸英语情景对

外贸英语情景对话 4. ABC Company. How can I help you/May I help you? 这里是ABC公司。我该怎么帮你? 5. Who is calling, please? - May I have your name, please? 请问你是哪位? 6. May I speak to Mr. Smith, please? - I d like to speak to Mr. Smith. - Mr. Smith, please. 请找史密斯先生接电话。 7. This is Mr. Smith speaking. 我就是史密斯先生。 8. I m so sorry that I made such an early phone call. 很抱歉这么早打电话。 9. Could you speak more slowly (loudly), please? 请说慢(大声)一些。 10. Is this a convenient time to talk? 现在讲电话方便吗? 11. I think you have the wrong number. 您打错电话了。 12. I m sorry it s a bad line. Please hang up and I ll call back. 对不起,线路不好。请把电话挂了,我再给你打回去。 13. May I have your name and phone number,please? 请问您贵姓?电话号码是多少? 14. Could you spell your name, please? 您的名字怎么拼写? 15. Your company representatives visited our booth at The Canton Fair. 广交会上贵公司代表参观了我们的展台。

广交会实用英语-一背就会!!当前最实用!不转后悔啊!

广交会实用英语,一背就会!!当前最实用!不转后悔啊! 分享 首次分享者:ALEX已被分享2554次评论(0)复制链接分享转载举报 一.价格客人询价 1.Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 2.Are the prices on the list firm offers? 3.How about the price/ How much is this? 我们报价 4.This is our price list. 5.We don’t give any commission in general. 6.What do you think of the payment terms? 7.Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 8. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 9.We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 10.Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP? 11.This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in? 客人还价 12.Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? 13.Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%? 14.Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $20 per dozen. 15.It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price. 16.But don’t you think it’s a little high? 17.Your price is too high for us to accept. 18.It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price. 19. If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot. 20.It is too much. Can you discount it? 拒绝还价 21.Our price is highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable. 22.Our price is competitive as compared with that in the international market. 23.To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price. 24.I can assure you that our price if the most favorable. A trial will convince you of

《外贸英语会话》专业词组第三版

《外贸英语会话》(秦川主编,第三版)专 业词组 1、建立商务关系to enter into business relations 2、历史名胜古迹places of historic interest and scenic beauty 3、中山陵Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum 4、孔庙the Confucian Temple 5、交货期date of delivery 6、一路顺风smooth journey 7、报盘make an offer 8、国际直通电话 International Direct Dialing 9、国内直拨电话 Domestic Direct Dialing 10、机械进出口公司 the Machi neryImport andExport Corporation 11、合资企业 joint venture 12、别挂机hold the line 13、接通电话putthrough 14、分机extension 15、装运港船上交货价FOB 16、经营范围 business scope 17、经营电子进口 handle import ofelectronics 18、批发商 wholesaler 19、零售商 retail seller 20、目录单 catalogue 21、价格单price list 22、香港汇丰银行Hong Kong an dShanghai Banking Corpo rationin Hong Kong 23、属于我们得经营范围come/f all within the scope of o ur business activities 24、对我们彼此有利 to our mut ual interest 25、总公司head office 26、过期订单back orders 27、库存量少 lowstock 28、品质超群 be of excellent/superior quality 29、价格合理be of reasonable pr ice 30、深受国内外客户得热烈欢迎 be warmly received by customer s both athome and abroad 31、名片business card 32、财务状况 financial status 33、轻工产品进出口公司 Light Industrial Products Import and Export Corporation 34、与某人预约 havean appointment with someone 35、高技术办公设备

广交会常用英语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。 It's an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。 Nice to meet you . I've heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? It's going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 What line of business are you in? 你做那一行? Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。 Don't mention it. 别客气 Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。 I'm sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 Excuse me. I'll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。 What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧? What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货? The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣? You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

广交会常用英语

交易会常用英语 一:寒暄: 1:Hello/How are you? 2:Where are you from? 3:Is this your first time to China? 4:Do you travel to China on business often? 5:What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 6:What is surprising to your about China? 7:The weather is really nice. 8:What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 9:No wonder you're so experienced. 10: It was nice talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 11:Good. That's just what we want to hear. 12:Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 13:May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 二:产品英语: 1:What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? 2:What about the price? 对价格有何看法? 3:How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产

英语生活日常情景口语对话

英语生活日常情景口语对话A picnic 野餐 ChinChin: I love going on a picnic to the mountain! ChinChin: Mimi,have some fruit. ChinChin: They are really fresh. Mimi: Thank you. Mimi: Its a lot of fun! Costa: Fun Costa: Who is having fun Costa: Hmmm. Look at that fruit. Costa: I want to have some too. Costa: Hey,red wolf! Costa: Scared them and bring that fruit to me! Samsik: Hey,give me the fruit! Samsik: My master wants it. ChinChin: Your master ChinChin: That must be Costa! ChinChin: Hey, Suri Suri,I need your help. Suri: Yes,sir! Costa: Oops,I lost again... 晨晨:我喜欢去山上野餐!

晨晨:咪咪,吃一些水果。 晨晨:它们真的很新鲜。 咪咪:谢谢你。 咪咪:这真有趣! 科斯达:有趣 科斯达:谁玩得开心了 科斯达:嗯。看看那些水果。 科斯达:我也想要一些。 科斯达:嘿,红太狼! 科斯达:去吓走他们,把水果给我带过来! 桑姆斯克:嘿,把水果给我! 桑姆斯克:我的主人想要得到它。 晨晨:你的主人 晨晨:那一定是科斯达! 晨晨:嘿,苏瑞苏瑞,我需要你的帮助。 苏瑞:好的,先生! 科斯达:哎呀,我又失败了...... 再见 Jane: Once you arrive at the American airport, please call me. 珍妮:你一到美国机场,就马上给我打电话。 Tom: OK, dont worry about it. I will. 汤姆:好的,不用担心,我会的。

广交会和鬼佬交谈最多的英语句子

广交会和鬼佬交谈最多的英语句子 广交会和鬼佬交谈最多的英语句子 Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。 How do I pronounce your name?你的名字怎么读? How do I address you?如何称呼您? It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。 I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。 Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。 Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣? You can rest assured. 你可以放心。 We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语

广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语常用短语 请走安检通道 please take the security passage 请接受安全检查 please accept security check 请把照相机(摄像机)打开, 接受检查 please switch on your camera for examination 请把物品拿回 please take back your belongings 请出示护照 please show me your passport 请举起双臂(为了检查) please raise your arms 请把随身物品放在篮子里 please put your belongings in the basket 请出示身份证 please show me your identification 请排队等候 please wait in line

请耐心等 please be patient 常用句子 Part one 1. Now the inspection of your luggage is over. 你的行李现在已经检查完了。 2. Have you got anything with you on your person? 你身上带了什么东西吗? 3. The officer of the Frontie Inspection Station will be with us during the search. 这位边防检查站的人员在执行搜查时将在场。 4. Our policy is:Leniency to those who confess; severity to those who resist. 我们的政策是:坦白从宽,抗拒从严。” 5. That'll be all. 手续办好了。 Part two 1.请问当事人是否还在现场? Is the person concerned still present on the scene? 2.对不起,请您讲慢一点。 Excuse me, a little slower please. 或Excuse me, would you mind speaking a little slower?

会展英语词汇

常用会展英语词汇 Attendance:展览会人数,包括参展商和参观商等展览会上的各种类别的人。 Attendee:展览会的参加者,一般指展览会或会议的代表、参观商和观众,但不包括参展商。 Attendee brochure:发送给参观商或观众,吸引他们赴展览会参观的参观商手册。 Air freight:空运货物。 Air waybill/Air bill:(货物)空运单,在航程上可以涵盖货物从发运地到目的地间的国内、国际航空运输。 Adjustable standard:是一种可以在其上随意安装展板的展架立杆。Aisle:观众人行过道或通道。 Aisle signs:悬挂于展厅内的、用于标注过道名称或编号的过道标识。 Assembly:展位搭建。 Agent:代理。 Booth:展位(摊位),在美国,一个标准展位是10×10平方英尺。Booth area:摊位面积。 Booth number:摊位号。 Booth personnel:展台工作人员。 Booth sign:摊位楣板,用于标识参展商的公司名称、摊位号等。Booth size:展位尺寸。

Blueprint:展位设计施工图。 Backwall booth:靠墙展位,其后背墙紧靠展馆墙壁,常被称之为边缘展位。 Buying team:(公司)采购小组。 Bill of lading(B/L):提单。 Bonded warehouse:保税仓库。 Bone yard:运输代理公司在展览现场所拥有或租用的、用于存放展品空箱的仓库。 Consumer show:面向公众开放的展览会,一般需要买票进入,这种展览会又称公共展。 Convention:泛指大型会议、展览或者两者兼而有之。 Corner booth:位于两个或两个以上人行通道交汇处的展位,一些展览会组织对这样的展位收取额外费用。 Carnet:允许展品临时出口的海关批准文件。 Cartage:货物运输费,或指展品从港口到展馆的短距离运输。Certificate of inspection:发运前对易变质物品等货物进行全面检查并证明其完好无损的证明文件。 Certificate of origin:原产地证明。 Consignee:(展品)收货人。 Customs:海关。 Cash in advance(CIA):预付,指购买商在卖方把货物交付发运前先支付货款。

广交会使用频率最高的英语广交会,英语,频率.doc

广交会使用频率最高的英语-广交会,英语,频率-商务指南- What about the price? 对价格有何看法? What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法? How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样? What about hing a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧? What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货? The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。顺便问一下,你对哪个产品感兴趣? You can rest assured. 你可以放心。 We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。 This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。 I think it will also find a good market in your market. 我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。 Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products. 优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。 While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further. 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。 Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。 We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

展会实习报告

展会实习报告 关于《展会实习报告》,是我们特意为大家整理,希望对大家有所帮助。 下面网小编为大家提供了展会实习报告,仅供参考,欢迎浏览: 实习性质:专业认知实习 实习目的:所谓认知实习,就是更好的了解自己的专业,并通过一周的社会调查,认识实践,接触实践,以此来明确自己以后的专业方向。 理论联系实际越来越受到人们的普遍关注,作为天之轿子的大学生,在课堂里学习到的知识如何才可以很好的联系到实际生活?如何才可以将课堂里的知识带到社会实践当中去,更好的为社会服务?这些都受到了社会的普遍关注。为了更好的将课堂里学习到的理论知识与社会实践相结合,加深对公共事业管理专业的了解与认识,进一步明确自己所选的专业方向。越来越多的大学生选择到实践当中去,用自己在课堂里学习到的知识为地方服务,让实践来检验自己所学的理论知识。选择到青旅进行暑期社会实践实习,也是为了更好的将自己在课堂书本学习到的东西很好的应用到社会实践相结合,更好的服务于社会。所以暑假期间,我于XX年8月21日到8月28日到浙江嘉兴平湖青年旅行社(由于我们那里没有专门的会展中心,所以选择了一家经营会展业务的旅行社)进行了为期一个星期的暑期社会实践实习。 实习过程 作为一个大一新生,我很清楚的知道,自己的专业技术,经验和动手能力都不如前辈们丰富。所以,在自己动手能力还很弱的情况下,我更乐意从最基本的东西学起、做起。 第一天,即XX年8月21日,我坐在办公室的第一天,潘总就拿来一份广交会的名单给我,让我联系,我记得当时虽然承诺了下来,但是心里一直发虚,于是我便怀着一颗忐忑不安的心,当时不敢打电话,于是我就想用qq交谈(当然之前我问过潘总要用什么联系,他说可以打电话,也有qq号)因为这样即使我底气不足,但不会被发现,但是,他不在线上,然后我就开始苦恼,我要不要打电话,我的第一句话该说些什么,终于在我有勇气播出第一个电话之后,对面传来的却是忙音。幸好过一会之后,他用qq跟我联系上了,他的态度很友好,让我提着的心落了下来,虽然结果并不满意,但至少我成功的跨出了第一步。之后的几天我有听到旁边的业务员的通话,“您好,我是青旅的小姚,我们将有一个活动。。。” 从他的对话中,我了解到在电话推荐展位时,必须注意三点:(1)电话表示了解客户的需求(2)将需求与特点、利益相结合(3)注意确认客户是否认同。当然这对话进行下去要态度好,说话的音质和音色也要让人觉得舒服。 在下午时候,发生了一件事情,因为有一个要去安吉的团,但是导游却不够了,于是临时安排我和另一位导游去。因为她也没去过,所以考虑到这个因素,一个人带着,另一个人就去找食宿。由于团里有小孩子,所以要特别注意安全,去爬山的时候,既要顾着前面,又要顾着后面,感觉特别累。所以这两天下来之后,我深刻的理解了导游的工作-----是个体力活啊。回到家的时候,都有股冲动,就是明天不想去上班了。但是第四天—8月24日还是爬了起来,继续回到打电话,聊qq的生活中。当然已经不是广交会的那个了,我只是负责一些别人的咨询什么的。后来学会了如何传真,复印,打印。应该说这些东西都比较高级了,全自动的。最后一天,就是办理了一下交接。把我所处理的一些东西打印出来,交给了潘总。 在这一星期里,由于旅行社午间还是很空的,就翻翻那边的书籍,跟前辈聊聊天,所以短期的实习,让我学到了不少东西,对展会我也有了自己的一些看法有了一些感想,因此把

广交会谈判英语用语及广交会日常英语

Our price is reasonable as compared with that in the international market. 我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。 Your price is higher than those we got from elsewhere. 你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。 The Japanese quotation is lower. 日本的报价就比较低。 You should take quality into consideration. 您必须要考虑到质量问题。 It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. 如果按这个价格买进,我方实在难以推销。 Your price is 25% higher than that of last year. 你方的价格比去年高出了百分之二十五(25%)。 You may notice that the price for this commodity has gone up since last year. 您知道从去年以来这种商品的价格上涨了。 You know, the price for this commodity has gone up a lot in the last few months. 您知道,几个月来这种商品的价格上涨得很多。 The price for this commodity is US$25 per pound in the international market. 这种商品国际市场的价格是每磅二十五(25)美元。 If your price is favorable, we can book an order right away. 如果对方价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。 We may reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 如果你方订货数量大,价格我们还可以考虑。 All these articles are our best selling lines. 这些产品都是我们的畅销货。 These patterns are relatively popular in the international market. 这些产品的花色是目前国际市场上比较流行的。

相关文档
最新文档