非常好的英语商务邮件常用句

非常好的英语商务邮件常用句
非常好的英语商务邮件常用句

英语商务邮件常用句

1. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know.如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this?这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments。请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think?欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this?对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

3. Give feedback意见反馈

Please see comments below。请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

4. Attachment附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

5. Point listing列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。

Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。

Our team here reviewed t he newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2……。我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……。

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。The current status is as following: 1……2……目前数据如下:1……2……

Some items need your attentio n: 1…….2……。以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。

6. Raise question提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

7. Proposal提议

For the next step of platform implementatio n, I am proposing…关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A 办法。

8. Thanks note 感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!

9. Apology道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

职场必备:外企工作最常用的100個句型,说写通用

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信…

5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于…

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出…

7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定…

9. as y ou requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求…

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that… 请被告知…

16. Please note that…请注意…

17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…

18. I am convinced that…我确信…

19. We agre e with you on… 我们同意你在…

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008…从2008年10月4日开始生效…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below…我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that… 我很高兴地告诉你…

24. We are pleased to learn that… 我们很高兴得知…

25. We wish to notify you that… 我们希望通知你…

26. Congratulation on your… 恭喜您关于…

27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提案没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that… 我们很抱歉地通知你…

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control…由于情况超出我们所能控制…

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about…我觉得不太乐观关于…

34. It would be difficult for us to accept… 我们很难接受…

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could…我们会很感激如果你可以…

37. I could appreciate it if you could… 我会很感激如果你可以…

38. Would you please send us…? 可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification. 我们期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend? 请您回信如果您计划参加?

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project? 请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望能收到一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June? 请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible? 如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to… 如果你希望,我们很乐意…

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of… 我只是写信来提醒您…

58. May we remind you that…? 我们想要提醒您…

59. I am enclosing…我附上…

60. Please find enclosed… 请查阅附件…

61. Attached hereto … 附件是關于…

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regardin g/concerning…附上關于某某的最新資料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.附上產品計劃書的草稿,請審查及評價。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.如果你有任何問題,請不要客氣與我聯絡。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful. 希望我的說明是有幫助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

67. Please let me know if this is suitable. 請讓我知道這是否恰當。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 期待很快能見到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon. 我們期待很快能得到您的回復。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon. 我期待很快能收到你的回復。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course. 期待在預期的時間收到你的反饋。

73. I’ll keep you posted. 我會與你保持聯絡。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter. 請隨時讓我知道這件事的發展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.任何評價或建議,請打電話2552-7482聯絡Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for… 我想就…道歉…

77. I apologize for the delay in …對于…的耽擱,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. 對于產生任何不便,我們感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.對于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time. 關于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.對于未能早一點回信給你,我們感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this. 關于這件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.抱歉,太遲回您在4月1日(星期一)發給我的郵件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我們為耽擱道歉,希望不會給您帶來太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.希望不會為您帶來太多的麻煩。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.如果我的電話留言不夠清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help. 謝謝你的幫助。

88. I appreciate very much that you… 我非常感激你…

89. I truly appreciate it. 我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation. 謝謝你的參加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me. 非常感謝你要請我。

92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.恭喜各位并謝謝各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激你的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated. 很感激你快速的答復。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support.再一次感謝你的承諾及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message. 謝謝你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated. 對于您的任何建議,我將非常感激。

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me. 謝謝你為我做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你對這件事情的理解。100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job. 請表達我的謝意給那些有關的同仁,他們真的干得很好

● 敬上

谨致问候Yours (very) truly, *用于商业。

谨致问候Sincerely yours, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。

谨致问候Cordially, *稍带亲近的感觉,用于商务信函或给朋友的信中。

谨致问候My best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

谨致问候With best regards, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

谨致问候The very best to you, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

谨致问候Best wishes, *带有个人的语感,用在给朋友写信时。

●请求回函

如能尽早回复,我们将不胜感激。We would appreciate an early reply.

*比较直率的表达方式,要注意是发给谁的。

我们期待着您满意的回答。We look forward to your favorable reply.

*也可用于客人。favorable 表示“好意的,喜欢的”。

我们盼望着不久能听到您的回音。We look forward to hearing from you soon.

如果就此事您能尽早回信的话,我们将衷心感谢。Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated. *prompt “迅速的,敏捷的”。

Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.

回信请寄到上述地址。Please write us at the above address.

●请多关照

我们希望您能……We hope that you will...

在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。

Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.

Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.

我们希望能够继续得到你们的合作和支持。We hope we can count on your continued cooperation and support. *只限用在对方比较熟悉的情况下。count on “指望”。

我们期待着您的…… We look forward to your...

我们确信我们的请求将…… We trust our request will...

*trust 包含了hope(希望)和believe(相信)两个词的意义。

●表明热情、诚意;要求合作

我们期待着当……的那一刻。

We are looking forward to the time when... 请您不必客气,尽管与我们联系。

Please do not hesitate to contact us. *hesitate “犹豫,踌躇”。

Please do not hesitate to call us.

我们渴望在……方面给您以援助。We are always anxious to assist you in...

*be anxious to “渴望,想……”。

We are always willing to assist you in... 如果您有什么问题的话,请不必客气,尽管与我们联系。

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. *在商业书信中常用,最好能记住。If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. *比上一句更为口语化。

●表示谢意

谢谢您提醒我们注意此事。Thank you for calling this matter to our attention.

*call som ebody's attention “促使……注意”,该句多用于受到抱怨时。

非常感谢您给予我们的合作。Thank you very much for your cooperation.

谢谢您提供给我们这样服务的机会。Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

我们感谢能有这样的机会去……We appreciate this opportunity to...

Thank you for this opportunity to...

很高兴和你们保持贸易关系。It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

It is always a pleasure serving you.

It is always a pleasure to serve you.

●表示歉意

请接受我们诚挚的歉意。Please accept our sincere apologies.

*最后再一次重申,表达自己的歉意。accept “(就……给予)承认,接受”。

我以我个人的身份为……向您赔礼道歉。I want to extend my personal apologies for...

●应酬话

我们预祝您在新的一年里将更加辉煌和成功。We wish you a bright and successful New Year.

我们确信今后……将继续不断地增加。We trust that an increase in ... will continue in the future.

We trust that an increase in sales will continue in the future. (我们确信今后销售量将继续不断地增加。)

● (商业信函用语)正文部分

中间段落叙述信函的主题。必要时可以分成数段展开议论。

●叙述事情

我们被告知……We are told that...

我们从青木先生那儿了解到……We understand from Mr. Aoki that...

我们察觉到……We observed that...

We found out that...

We discovered that...

我们希望提醒贵方注意……

We would like to call your attention to... *用于必须说出很严重的事情时。

我们想利用这次的机会就……事提醒您。May we take this occasion to remind you that...

*有礼貌但语气严厉。用于欠款到期不还等情况时。

May we take this opportunity to remind you that...

●转达希望

我们希望您能…… We hope that you will...

我们希望收到…… We hope to receive...

我对……很感兴趣。We are interested in... *适用于索取资料时。

我们渴望知道…… We would be interested to learn...

如果您能告诉我们……,我们将不胜感激。

We would appreciate it if you will let us know...

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

We shall appreciate it if you would let us know...

我们能麻烦您将……寄给我们吗? May we ask you to send us...?

●致谢

非常感谢您为我们提供的一切。We thank you for your offer.

您……,我们不胜感激。I appreciate very much that you...

对贵方的大力合作我们万分感激。We appreciate your cooperation and... *cooperation “合作”。

We thank you for your cooperation and...

●感到遗憾

得知……,我们感到很遗憾。It is regretful to learn of...

我们抱歉地通知您…… We are sorry to inform you that...

为……,我们深表遗憾。We are very sorry that...

我们遗憾地通知您…… We regret to inform you that...

*We are sorry...带有说话人犯有过失的语气。而用We regret和regret则不清楚过错是在哪一方。

It is regretted that...

●表示歉意

就……,我们表示歉意。We apologize for...

We deeply apologize for... *更加强调。

We sincerely apologize for... *更加强调。

我们对……感到非常抱歉。We are very sorry for... *比We apologize for...的语气要婉转的道歉方式。

●抱怨

怨言对对方来讲绝对不是一件使人愉快的事情,所以在表达方式上有必要下一番工夫。

我们不得不遗憾地通知您…… We are sorry to inform you that...

我们不得不很遗憾地提醒您……We very much regret to have to remind you of...

我们请求您对……给予注意。We invite your attention to... *用于引起别人注意时。attention “注意”。

We would like to call your attention to... *比较礼貌的说法。

我们想提醒您注意…… May we remind you that...?

May we take this occasion to remind you that...? *语气较委婉,“借此机会我想就一问题提醒您的注意”。

我们想指出……

We wish to point out that... *wish to... 虽然缓和了“我认为……”的语气,但是说法仍然比较直接。point out “指出”。

●祝贺

我们非常高兴地获悉……We are delighted to learn that...

*用于私人的或和对方很熟的情况下。delight “非常高兴”。

衷心地祝贺你……Congratulations on your...

We would like to offer our congratulations on your...

●吊唁

刚刚惊悉××不幸逝世,我们深感悲痛。We have just learned with profound sorrow of the passing away of... *profound “发自内心的”,sorrow 表示“悲痛”。

对××的不幸逝世我们深感痛惜。 We wish to express our deep regret over the passing of...

*death 也可以代替passing, 但是death说法太直接,最好避开。

请接受我们诚挚的哀悼。Please accept my sincerest condolences.

●同意

我们同意你们关于……的意见。We agree with you on...

We agree with you on the following issues... (我们同意以下几点。)

我们完全同意您信上所提出的所有问题。

We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter. *raise 表示“提出质问、异议”。

We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter.

我们非常高兴能有机会……

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...

We are very pleased to be in a position to... *较绕圈子的说法。

我们非常高兴地……

We will be delighted to...

We will be delighted to meet with you on June 4, 1998. (我们非常高兴地期待着能在1998年6月4日见到您。)

●陈述自己的见解

我们认为…… We think that...

We believe that... (我们相信……)

We understand that... (我们理解……)

我们强烈地感到…… We feel strongly that...

We feel strongly that our products are the best. (我们强烈地感到我们的产品是最好的。)

我们所理解的是……It is our understanding that...

We understand that...

我们对……完全没有异议。We do not anticipate any objections to...

We do not anticipate any objections to your proposal. (我们对贵社的提议没有任何异议。)

我们找不到任何理由……We can see no reason why...

*直译是“我们不明白为什么必须……的理由。”Why以下是说话人认为不太合适的事情。“我们一向不认为……”、“我们对不那样做没有异议”、以这种煞有介事的语气使对方感激。

●反驳对方

我们不清楚您到底是怎么想的。

It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind.

It is not clear to us what you meant.

It is not clear to us what you intended.

使我们担心的一点是……

The one point that concerned us (a little) was... *concern “担心,在意”。

The one point that troubled us was...

我们对……感到担心和挂念。

We have become concerned with regards to...

We have become concerned with regards to the shipment schedule. (我们对装船的日程感到担心和挂念。)

●中立的答复

我们正在……过程中。

We are (now) in the process of... *in the process “正在……,……正在进行中”。

We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion. (我们正在重新研究贵社所提出的方案。)

我们非常重视……We value ... highly.

We value your suggestion highly. (我们非常重视贵社所提出的建议。)

我们非常感谢您提出的这件事。We thank you for raising the issue. *内容可能是好,也可能是坏。

您的建议将由……进行讨论。Your suggestions are being followed up by...

Your suggestions are being followed up by our committee. (您的建议将在我们委员会进行讨论。

Your suggestions are being reviewed by...

●否定的回答

我们希望您能理解我们这次行动的理由。We hope you will understand our reason for this action.

*表达不利于对方的事情时,重要的是在表达方式上下工夫。

我们很难接受……It would be difficult for us to accept... *还有商量余地的情况下。

It would be difficult for us to accept the revision to our shipping schedule. (就我们的装船日程来说,再作修改会是很困难的。)

非常遗憾,我们不能…… We regret that we are unable to... *已没有商量的余地。

We regret that we are unable to alter our pricing schedule. (很遗憾,我们不能更改价目表。)

除……之外,没有选择的余地。We have no alternative but to...

*用于最后阶段的信函中。alternative 是指“替代的手段、方法”。

因此,我们采取的立场是……Consequently we are in the position to...

*后接否定性的内容。consequently 表示“最终结果地”。

●我方的行为和说明

我非常高兴地向您推荐……

We are pleased to recommend...to you.

我们与……有非常亲密的关系。

We work closely together with...

我们已经得知……

We are also told that...

修改后规定……

The amendm ent provides that... *amendment “改正”。

The amendment provides that you can no longer ship after the tenth of each month. (更改后的规定是每月10号以后不能装船。)

以下的条件表明……

The following conditions show that... *用于否定的内容时。

The following conditions show that each shipment must arrive before noon. (以下的条件表明各种货物必须在正午以前送到。)

这种变更意味着将会推迟……

The effect of this change will be to delay...

●表明谢意和希望

我们非常感谢本次交易和……

We appreciate your business and...

We appreciate your patronage and...

……还有对贵方的友好表示感谢。

..., and wish to thank you for your kindness.

我们非常感谢你们提供的意见。

We would appreciate receiving your comments.

We would appreciate it if you could send us your comments.

我们非常欢迎你们提出宝贵意见。

We shall be interested in receiving your comments.

We shall be interested in hearing your comments.

●显示热情和诚意

我们确信……

We are confident that... *confident “确信的”。

我们就……的可能性表示极大的热忱。

We are enthusiastic over the possibilities of... *enthusiastic “热心的,狂热的”。

我们非常欢迎此事有所发展。

We welcome this development very much. *development “(形势等)进展,发展”。

我们将继续做我们所能做的一切。

We will continue to do all we can to...

We will continue to do all we can to develop a stronger working relationship between our companies. (为了使我们两家公司的商务关系更加紧密,我们将做出我们所能做的一切。)

我们将竭尽全力地……

We will do our utmost to... utmost “最大限度”。

We will do our utmost to develop new markets. (为开发新市场我们将竭尽全力。)

为了扩大……,我们将付出最大的努力。

We shall do whatever we can to extend...

We shall do whatever we can to extend our service. (为了扩大服务,我们将付出最大的努力。)

我们将一直地努力提供给您我们最优惠价格。

We will always endeavor to offer you our most favorable rates. *endeavor “认真地努力”。

就……一事,请您尽管放心。

You may rest assured that... *rest assured 为短语,“放心”。

You may rest assured that your shipment will arrive on time. (贵公司的货物将按时到达,请放心。)

You may be certain that...

●通知、希望得到通知

我们希望就此事今后经常保持联系。

We wish to keep you fully informed on this matter.

We wish to keep you fully posted on this matter.

在本项目实行之际,烦请通知我们一声。

Kindly inform us when this is put into effect. *put into effect “实施,实行”。

Kindly notify us when this is put into effect.

Please let us know when this is put into effect.

●对否定性回答的补充

我们相信您能够理解我们的立场。

We feel certain you will understand our position in this matter.

尽管如此,我们将做我们所能做的一切……

Nevertheless, we will do everything we can to... *nevertheless “然而,尽管如此”。

对于……,就我们来说,没有异议。

There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in...

There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices. (就提高价格一事,我们完全没有异议。)

为作为今后的参考,我们已将此事存入了我们的文档。

These have been placed into our files for future reference. *for future reference 表示“为了作为今后的参考”。

● (商业信函用语)引言部分

第一段落边陈述写信目的,边设定整体。

●收信

我们收到了您1998年4月14日的来信。

We have received your letter of April 14, 1998.

We have received your letter dated April 14, 1998.

我们收到了您的咨询函,非常感谢。

We thank you for your inquiry.

We have received your letter and thank you for your inquiry.

我们非常高兴从您的来信中获悉……

We are pleased to learn from your letter...

From your letter we have learned that...

我们收到了您1998年5月23日的来函查询,非常感激。

We are grateful for your inquiry of May 23,1998.

我们已经收到了您1998年6月6日的来信。

This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.

●回信

我非常愉快地回复您1998年8月18日的来函查询。

We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.

We are pleased to answer your letter of August 18, 1998.

以下是就您1998年10月21日来信的回函。

We are writing in response to your letter of October 21, 1998.

We are writing with reference to your letter of October 21, 1998.

这是对您1998年10月29日来信的复函。

This refers to your letter of October 29, 1998.

这是对您1998年11月4日来信给予的答复。

This is in response to your letter of November 4, 1998.

●从来信中得知

我们高兴地从您的来信中得知……

We are happy to learn from your letter that...

From your letter we have learned that...

我们很遗憾地从您的信中得知……

We regret to learn from your letter that...

We are really sorry to learn from your letter that...

我们为我们的差错向您表示真诚的歉意。

We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the mistake. *“从内心发出的歉意”,用sincere apologies 表示。

得知……真是太好了。

It is nice to know that...

It is nice to learn that...

It is nice to hear that...

为……我们很遗憾。

It is regretted that...

It is regrettable that...

●联系

我们非常愉快地通知您……

We are pleased to inform you that...

We are excited to inform you that...

We are happy to inform you that...

我们想通知您……

We would like to inform you that...

我们非常荣幸地通知您……

We take pleasure in informing you of... *用于转达好消息时。

We take pleasure in informing you that...

我们很遗憾地通知您……

We regret to inform you that... *通知的内容不太好时。

我们抱歉地通知您……

We are sorry to inform you that... *比用regret的语气要婉转。

请允许我通知您……

Please be advised that... *好、坏消息均可以用。

●随信附上

随信附上……

We will enclose... *enclose “装入信封”。

随信附上……的复印件

We are enclosing a copy of...

……复印件随信一并寄上。

There is a copy of... attached to this letter. *attach 有附上“大件的东西和主要东西”的语气。

Attached, please find...

附上了你要的……

Attached you will find...

附寄在内的是一份……的复印件。

Enclosed is a copy of...

Enclosed, please find...

A copy of...is enclosed.

●寄给……、请(对方)寄出……

我们将寄给你……

We will send you...

We are sending you...

We will mail you...

我们非常高兴地寄给你……

We are pleased to send you...

We are happy to send you...

我们另外再把合同书寄给您。

We are sending you the contract separately.

您能将……寄给我们吗?

Would you please send us...? *虽是口语,但给人有礼貌的感觉。

如果你能将……寄给我的话,我们将非常感谢。

We would appreciate it if you would send us... *表示对对方的感谢之情。If you would send us是假设条件句,意思是“我不知您是否能给我寄来,如果能寄来的话……”,这是对对方相当尊重的说法。

●认为对方收到了自己的信件

几个月前,我们曾就……事给您写了一封信。

Some months ago we wrote you regarding... *regarding “关于……”。就……事我们至今没有得到您的回音。

So far, we do not seem to have received word from you... *催促什么事情时。如果在1998年12月1日前还得不到您的回音的话,……

If we do not hear from you by December 1, 1998...*语气有些严厉。

有关……事,我们还未收到您的任何回音。

So far, we have not received word from you... *so far “至今为止”。

So far, we have not received any word from you...

●因回复迟了而表示歉意

很抱歉未能尽早给您回信。

We apologize for not replying to you earlier.

未能及时给您回信,我们深表歉意。

We are sorry for not answering your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not replying to your letter sooner.

We are sorry for not responding to your letter sooner.

久未回信,让您久等了。

Thank you for your patience. *patience “忍耐,耐心,耐性”。

商务英语常用语

商务英语常用语:商检用语编辑:Smart (一)Shall we take up the question of inspection today? 今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。The inspection of commodity is no easy job. 商检工作不是那么简单。Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods. 布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance. 作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage. 我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods. 商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。How should we define the inspection rights? 商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection. 我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other. 如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。(二)Where do you wish to reinspect the goods? 您希望在哪里复验商品?The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival. 进口商在货到后有权复验商品。What's the time limit for the reinspection? 复验的时限是什么时候?It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested. 这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other? 如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?(三)Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract? 如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches. 检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau. 检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner. 我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English. 通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination. 你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them. 我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards. 商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor? 你们联系公证方便吗?We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau. 我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。 商务英语谈判:商检词汇编辑:Smart Words and Phrases:inspection 检验inspect 检验to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B inspector 检验员inspector of tax 税务稽查员 inspection of commodity 商品检验reinspect 复验reinspection 复验Inspection Certificate 检验证明Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书surveyor 检验行,公证行Additional Words and Phrases Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书inspection of packing 包装检验inspection of loading 监装检验inspection of material 材料检验inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查inspection of storage 监装inspection of voucher 凭证检验inception of carriage 货车检查inspection of document 单证检查inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人 inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验inspection and acceptance 验收inspection before delivery 交货前检验inspection after construction 施工后检验inspection during construction 在建工程检验inspection between process 工序间检验inspection report 检验报告inspection tag 检查标签Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行 商务英语:不可不知的国际贸易用语编辑:Smart 国际贸易的价格表示方法,除了具体金额外,还要包括贸易术语,交货地点及所使用的货币。如 USD150 FOB Hongkong, STG2000 CIF Liverpool, 其中USD指的是以美金作价,而STG为英镑;Hongkong香港和Liverpool利物浦为交货地点;FOB 与 CIF 则为两个较为常用的贸易术语。以下是国际商会出版的《2000年国际贸易术语解释通则》中规定的全部贸易术语的分类。第一组:E组(卖方在其所在地点把货物交给买方)Ex Works (named place) 工厂交货(指定地点)第二组:F 组(卖方须将货物交至买方指定的承运人)FCA: Free Carrier (named place) 货交承运人(指定地点)FAS: Free Alongside Ship (named port of shipment) 船边交货(指定装运港)FOB: Free On Board (named port of shipment) 船上交货(指定装运港)第三组:C组(卖方必须签定运输合同,但对货物灭失或损坏的风险以及装船和启运后发生事件所产生的额外费用不承担责任)CFR: Cost & Freight (named port of destination) 成本加运费(指定目的港)CIF: Cost, Insurance and Freight (named port of destination) 成本,保险加运费(指定目的港)CPT: Carriage Paid To (named place of destination) 运费付至(指定目的地)CIP: Carriage and Insurance Paid To (named place of estination) 运费保险费付至(指定目的地)第四组:D组(卖方必须承担把货物交至目的地国家所需的全部费用和风险)DAF: Delivered at Frontier (named place) 边境交货(指定地点)DES: Delivered ex Ship (named port of destination) 船上交货(指定目的港)DEQ: Delivered ex Quay (named place of destination) 码头交货(指定目的地)DDU: Delivered Duty Unpaid (named place of destination) 未完税交货(指定目的地)DDP: Delivered Duty Paid (named place of destination) 完税后交货(指定目的地)

英语商务邮件常用句

英语商务邮件常用句 1.Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 我建今天下午就A项目的发展计划开会讨论。 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。 烦请告知你和Ben今晚九点半是否有空相聚? We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 会议时间依然为为十月三十号(周四)。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 可否与你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

商务英语常用单词和短语

商务英语常用单词和短语 Acontactphonenumber联系电话Acoupleof一些 Adirectflight直飞航班 Afour-starhotel四星级宾馆Afullmembership正式会员Apassingfashion过时的款式Apotofcoffee一壶咖啡Atemporaryreplacement临时顶班Accessoryn.附件Accommodationn.住宿Accompanyv.陪伴Accomplishv.实现Accountnumber帐号Accountancy会计工作Accountant会计 Accounting会计工作,清算帐目AccountsDepartment财务部Achievev.完成,取得Acousticsn.音响效果Adequateadj.足够的Advertisingn.广告 Agendan.日程安排 Agreeon同意 Airletter航空信Airportgiftshop机场礼品商店Alarmsystem警报系统Alliancen.联合 Alternativen.选择Ambitionn.理想,抱负Amendmentn.改正Anassociatemembership附属会员Analysis分析 Applicant申请人 Apprenticen.学徒 Approachn.方法 Approachv.接近 Aptituden.能力 Arguablyadv.可争辩的 Aspectn.方面 Aspirinn.阿司匹林 Assemblyline生产线 Assessv.评估 Assessmentn.评估 Assumev.假定为 Attachv.贴上 Attendancen.出席 Attituden.态度 Audiencen.听众 Auditv.审核 Autonomous对什么负责 Availableadj.可以弄到的,可以做到的Awkwardadj.尴尬的 Backlogn.积压未处理之事Badmintonn.羽毛球 Balancen.天平 Balconyn.阳台

英文邮件常用语集

英文邮件常用语集 附件是……,请参阅。 Please kindly find the attached …… Attached please kindly find the …… Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it. Attached you will find……, 我已经收到您的邮件。 I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……). Your email has been received. 非常感谢您的回信。 Thanks very much for your early reply. Thank you for your email. 我明白您的意思。 I know what you mean. I understand what you mean. Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。) 我不太明白您的意思。 I do not quite understand what you meant. I have some problem understanding what you meant. 您能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么? Could you please put it in a clearer way? Could you please explain it in detail? Could you please further explain it? What do you mean exactly by saying……?

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式

最常用的商务职场英语邮件100个句式 1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

最新商务邮件常用英语

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知... 16. Please note that... 请注意... 17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你... 18. I am convinced that... 我确信... 19. We agree with you on...

商务英语常用语句

1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗? 7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗? 9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢? 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 还有其他的航班吗? 14 When would you like to leave? 您希望什么时候出发? 15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? 19 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗? 20 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗? 21 How much does it cost to go there by ship? 坐船到那里要花多少钱? 22 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

英文商务邮件常用句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照)1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help, please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

商务英文邮件用语

商务英文邮件用语 1.I am writing to confirm/ enquire/ inform you… 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知有关…… 2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3.With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…… 4.In my previous e-mail on October 5… 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…… 5.As I mentioned earlier about… 在先前我所提到的关于…… 6.As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在之前邮件中所提到的…… 7.As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中所说的…… 8.From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中所决定的…… 9.As you requested… 根据贵方要求…… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1, we decided… 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today. 这是对您尽早发来的邮件的回复。 12.As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 13.As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想大幅你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。 14.I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

商务英语常用130个句型

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。商务英语课程不只是简单地对学员的英文水平、能力的提高,它更多地是向学员传授一种西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,甚至是如何和外国人打交道,如何和他们合作、工作的方式方法,以及他们的生活习惯等,从某种程度上说是包含在文化概念里的。 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you…我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…

英语邮件日常常用句子

英语邮件日常常用句子 语言具有明显的文体色彩,其中最常见的是口语语体和书面文体两大类.下面是 ___带来的英语邮件日常常用,欢迎阅读! 英语邮件日常常用句子精选 英文电子邮件高频句:感谢/道歉 Thanks note Thank you so much for the cooperation感谢你的合作! I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。 Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心! Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated.

我们对您的协助表示感谢。 Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助! Apology 道歉 I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉! I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP. 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。 邮件的开头 感谢读者是邮件开场白的好。感谢您的读者能让对方感到高兴,特别是之后你有事相求的情况下会很有帮助。

1.Thank you for contacting us. 分析:如果有人写信来询问公司的服务,就可以使用这句句子开头。向他们对公司的表示感谢。 2.Thank you for your prompt reply. 分析:当一个客户或是同事很快就回复了你的邮件,一定记得要感谢他们。如果回复并不及时,只要将“prompt”除去即可,你还可以说,“Thank you for getting back to me.” 3.Thank you for providing the requested information. 分析:如果你询问某人一些信息,他们花了点时间才发送给你,那就用这句句子表示你仍然对他们的付出表示感激。 4.Thank you for all your assistance. 分析:如果有人给了你特别的帮助,那一定要感谢他们!如果你想对他们表示特别的感激,就用这个句子,“I truly appreciate …your help in resolving the problem.”

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

商务英语邮件常用语

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照) you`re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事 are you doing 还好吧? in advance and best regards. forward seeing you soon. there is anything else I can help,please let me know. `s why: 原因如下 review, and let`s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 you nespond(wespond?) to the abover questions,we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! `s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 review the below email our US office and advise. 请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 and understand all below. review and advise us with any questions. `s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause. 让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this? 现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续 see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复 check at your side and coment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。 and understand all below,see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复) forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK is good news,You did a really good job! all below and attached files with is the summary of our findings: 以下是我们的结果总结 forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)

正规邮件常用英语100句

正规邮件常用英语100句为大家介绍了在外企工作,英语邮件使用中常用的基本语句。众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰却是很多外企白领未能做到的事情。今天小编就为大家整理出了外企邮件常用英语100句,共大家参考学习。 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求…

相关文档
最新文档