商务英语-商业合同谈判英语会话

美联英语提供:商业合同谈判英语会话

关于商务英语,那些你不知道的事都在这里

https://www.360docs.net/doc/664414589.html,/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0

下面是小编整理的商业合同谈判英语会话,以供大家学习参考。

Our negotiations have been very successful.

我们的谈判很成功。

A:Our negotiations have been very successful.

A:我们的谈判很成功。

B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.

B:终于,我们成交了。

When should we sign the contract?

我们什么时候签合同?

A:When should we sign the contract?

A:我们什么时候签合同?

B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?

B:今晚我们修改一下合同,准备明天早上10点签约,怎么样?

Where are the problem areas on the contract?

合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?

A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?

A:合约上面哪一部分还有问题呢?

B:I would like it lowered.

B:我想要把自付额再降低一点。

Sign on the dotted line.

请签在虚线的地方。

A:The only other question I have is where I sign.

A:剩下来的问题是,我该在什么地方签章。

B:Sign on the dotted line.

B:请签在虚线的地方。

I don't see any problems with the contract.

这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。

A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off. A:在我签字之前,我需要我的律师把这整份合约看过一遍。

B:I don't see any problems with the contract.

B:这一张合约我看不出有什么问题。

I think we’d better make it a separate term.

我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.

A:我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

B:OK,let me write it into the contract.

B:好,我们把这条写进合同。

When can the contract be ready for signature?

什么时候准备合约签字?

A:When can the contract be ready for signature?

A:什么时候准备合约签字?

B:We'll have it ready in a few days.

B:我们几天内会将它准备好。

I'm glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.

我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。

A:I’m glad we have come to an agreement on price at last.

A:我很高兴我们最终在价格上取得了一致意见。

B:We’re glad the deal has come off nicely in the end.

B:我们也很高兴这次交易最终圆满结束。

We suggest a two-year contract.

我建议签一个两年的合同。

A:We’d like to see how successful you are in developing sales before committing ourselves to a longer-term agreement.

A:在签订长期协议之前,我们要看看你们的推销能力。

B:We suggest a two-year contract.

B:我建议签一个两年的合同。

How long shall we make the contract for?

我们应该签订多长时间的合同?

A:How long shall we make the contract for?

A:我们应该签订多长时间的合同?

B:Would you mind if we make this a 3 - year contract?

B:我们签订一个有效期为3年的合同好吗?

Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?

你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

A:Would you like have any specific period that the contract to would be valid for?

A:你们希望确定合同的具体有效期吗?

B:The contract would run for one year of the trail period.

B:合同将有一年的试行期。

That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?

这是我们同意了的,对不对?

A:That's what we have agreed upon,isn't it?

A:这是我们同意了的,对不对?

B:Yes,that's right but not exact.

B:对,但不够准确。

I’ll see to it right away.

我马上修改。

A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?

A:请你看一下细节,是否有什么要修改的地方?

B:I'll see to it right away.

B:我马上修改。

How long will the contract last?

合同的有效期是多长时间?

Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.

既然所有事情就绪,我们今天就可签订合同。

A:Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today. A:既然所有事情就绪,我们今天就可签订合同。

B:Yes, you are really good partners to do business with.

B:是的,你们真的是很好的商业合作伙伴。

I'll draw up an agreement at once.

我立刻起草一份合同。

A:I'll draw up an agreement at once.

A:我立刻起草一份合同。

B:OK. Just let us know when you get it ready.

B:好的。准备好之后就通知我们。

Look at the fine print.

请看一看你们用小字印刷的部分。

★fine(adj.)

★细,纤细

If everything is satisfactory,we can draw up a formal contract 如果一切都满意了,我们可以拟定一份正式合同。

If you just sign the contract,we’ll be all set.

如果你能在这份合同上签字,事情都妥了。

What should be specified in the contract?

合同应该写明哪些条款?

Both of us should abide by the terms and conditions of this contract.

我们双方均应信守合同中的条款和条件。

★abide by

★坚持,遵守

I agree to the terms concerning the packing and shipping marks.

我同意关于包装和唛头的条款。

We have reached an agreement on all the terms.

我们对各项条款的意见一致。

The contract should be canceled by 6 months notice.

取消合约,应提前6个月通知。

Your wishes as to duration of the contract are acceptable.

可以接受贵方对合同期的要求。

Payment terms are important in a contract.

合同中的付款条件非常重要。

We’ll surely follow the stipulation of the contract.

我们将严格遵守合同的规定。

Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our party?

你担心我们不履行合同或者拒不付款是吗?

Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.

合同一旦确定了就应严格执行。

★implement (v.)

★执行

关于商务英语,那些你不知道的事都在这里

https://www.360docs.net/doc/664414589.html,/test/fayin.aspx?tid=16-73675-0

CONTRACT商务英语谈判合同

CONTRACT Sellers:Golden Sunshine agricultural science and Technology Development Co Ltd. Buyers: New Zealand Zespri International Limited Company. The undersigned Sellers and Buyers have agreed to close the following transaction according to the terms and conditions stipulated below: Commodity:Hongyang kiwi and Hayward Kiwifruit Specifications: Quantity:2500 tonnes Unit Price: Hongyang Kiwi, At US$ 3300/tonne, Hayward Kiwifruit, At US$2000/tonne Total Value:US$7860000 Packing: Small carton packaging, built with fruit nest trays Shipping Mark: At Sellers’ option Insurance: We will go through before shipment to the Chinese People’s Insurance Company insurance procedures ,all products by 10% plus insurance WPA and fresh rain insurance ,insurance costs borne by us. Time of shipment: Ray arrived Port Royal New Zealand time before January 15st ,2015 Port of shipment: Any Port of China

商务英语口语情景对话大全完整版

商务英语口语情景对话 大全 集团标准化办公室:[VV986T-J682P28-JP266L8-68PNN]

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience.我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challengeand work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B: As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position. 在讨论薪水前.我需要更多了解这份工作.或者你可以告诉我这个职位的预算报酬是多少. A: 3000, with raises after the half yearing to your competence. 起薪是每月3000元。半年后会根据你的表现增加薪水。 B: Well, I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. 我觉得可以接受。我真的喜欢这份工作。我什么时候能得知结果呢 A: Do you have any other questions 我们会在7月初通知你我们的最终决定。你还有别的问题吗

商务英语口语900句-中英文对照-中文翻译资料

商务英语口语900句中英文对照中文翻译 Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 . 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

商务英语谈判对话模拟(自编)

Dialogue 2:Negotiation on Commission and Agency Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr、White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the commission of agency、 Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到您。最近怎么样? White: Glad to meet you too、What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到您。能为您做些什么不?) Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想就是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。 White: Yes、Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced、Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China、(就是的。在试销期内,您们的销售业绩很好,广告与宣传计划也有效地落实了。您们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。) Huang: 太好了。能得到您的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?White: Yes, of course、As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China、How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域就是中国北方。您收取多少佣金?) Huang: 在试销期内,佣金就是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。 White: The rate of commission is too high、The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%、If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing、(佣金太高了,我们给其她代理商的佣金就是5%。如果她们知道了,就很尴尬了。) Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略与宣传策略都就是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中瞧出来。而且,与其她代理商相比,我们的木雕销量就是最多的。White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission、(您说的有些道理,但就是我们只能给您6%的佣金。) Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0、5%的佣金,这样可以不? White: Ok、For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0、5% commission 、(好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0、5%的佣金。) Huang:Good、Thank you for your consideration、(太好了,谢谢您的关照。) White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧? Huang:Fine、We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us、(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。) Dialogue3 Negotiation on Packing and Shipment Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr、White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the Packing and

2018-2019-商务英语谈判实用语句之谈判与合同篇-范文模板 (2页)

2018-2019-商务英语谈判实用语句之谈判与合同篇-范文模板 本文部分内容来自网络整理,本司不为其真实性负责,如有异议或侵权请及时联系,本司将立即删除! == 本文为word格式,下载后可方便编辑和修改! == 商务英语谈判实用语句之谈判与合同篇 1、Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement. 在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。 2、As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed. 由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。 3、There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract. 关于合同我想提出几点看法。 4、The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the right to cancel the contact. 卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。 5、No party who has signed the contract has the right to break if. 签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。 6、Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect. 合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。 7、We can get the contract finalized now. 现在我们可以签订合同了。 8、Have you any questions in regards to the contract? 关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

(整理)商务英语谈判对话900句.

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd lik e to know? 我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in y our country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

商务英语口语900句文本(中英文对照)

Unit 1希望与要求 Part 1 1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods . 我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。 2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you. 为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us . 希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。 4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations. 我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。 5. It?s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。 6. We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。 7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。 8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。 9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。 10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further. 我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。 11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。 12.I hoped we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能够继续合作。 14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue. 希望市场形势能够继续保持。 Part Two 16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon. 希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。 17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly. 希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。 18. We hope to receive your immediate answer. 希望尽快得到你们的答复。 19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter. 我们期待你们的尽快答复。 20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration. 希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。 21. We look forward to your settlement at early date . 希望你们尽早进行结算。 22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated. 感谢您的早日结算。 23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible. 希望尽快解决债权问题。 24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future . 希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。 25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible. 我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。 26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion. 我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。 27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business. 我不希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。 28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings. 我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。 29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us. 希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。 30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations. 希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。 Unit 2 产品介绍 Part One 31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students. 此款打印机高效,耐用,经济特别适合与中学生使用。 32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it? also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate. 我们生产的电脑以高品质,结构紧凑,节能,学习操作简易而著称。 33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects . 我们的产品不仅与同等产品一样价位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先进之处。

最新商务英语谈判对话模拟(自编)汇编

Dialogue 2:Negotiation on Commission and Agency Situation: Miss Huang, a Chinese handicraft sales company and Mr. White, a sales manager of a handicraft company in Abuja, Nigeria are talking about the commission of agency. Huang: 怀特先生,很高兴见到你。最近怎么样? White: Glad to meet you too. What can I do for you?(我也很高兴见到你。能为你做些什么吗?) Huang: 根据我们的协议,这个月就是试销期的最后一个月了。我想是时候讨论中国北方独家代理权的问题了。 White: Yes. Your sales performance in the trial period is good and the plan of advertising and promotion have been well practiced. Your company is qualified for the sole agency in north of China.(是的。在试销期内,你们的销售业绩很好,广告和宣传计划也有效地落实了。你们公司可以做我们公司在北方的独家代理了。)Huang: 太好了。能得到你的认可我们很高兴。我们谈谈代理合同的细节吧?White: Yes, of course. As we have talked befote, the territory to be covered is the north of China. How about the commission fee?(好的,当然。就像我们先前谈过的,代理区域是中国北方。你收取多少佣金?) Huang: 在试销期内,佣金是4%。我认为可以提高到7%。 White: The rate of commission is too high. The commission fee we provide to other agencies is 5%. If they know we give you a 7% commission, it will be embrassing.(佣金太高了,我们给其他代理商的佣金是5%。如果他们知道了,就很尴尬了。)Hunag: 我认为我们公司的销售策略和宣传策略都是很好的,这一点可以从我们的销售业绩中看出来。而且,和其他代理商相比,我们的木雕销量是最多的。White:There is some truth in what you said, but we can only give you 6% commission. (你说的有些道理,但是我们只能给你6%的佣金。) Huang:超过定额每多销5000件,多给我们0.5%的佣金,这样可以吗?White: Ok. For every 5000 pieces sold in excess of the quote, you will get 0.5% commission . (好吧,每超过定额5000件,我们就多给0.5%的佣金。) Huang:Good. Thank you for your consideration.(太好了,谢谢你的关照。) White: 我们会起草合同,如果没有问题,下午签字吧? Huang:Fine. We look forward to happy and successful cooperation between us.(好的。希望我们今后合作愉快。)

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

商务英语情景对话100主题-真正完整版

Day today Office日常事务 1 Faxes传真 2 Telephone Calls电话 3 Making Telephone Appointments电话预约 4 Memos备忘录 5 Business Correspondence商业信函 6 Placing an Order下订单 Office Talk办公室谈话 7 Coworkers同事 8 Bosses老板 9 Brainstorming集体讨论 10 Commuting乘公交车上下班 11 The Working Lunch工作午餐 Business Trip商务旅行 12 International Business Travel国际商务旅行 13 Dressing for Business商务着装 14 Hotel Situations旅馆情景 15 Negotiating the Subway乘地铁 Client Reception接待客户 16 Receiving Clients接待客户 17 Entertaining Clients招待客户

18 Accommodating Foreign Clients接待国外客户 19 Factory Tours参观工厂 Business Communization商务交流 20 Personal Introductions个人介绍 21 Small Talks聊天 22 Delivering Bad News传达坏消息 23 Polite Questions礼貌提问 24 Farewells道别 Negotiation谈判 25 Clarifying the Stakes说明利害关系 26 Making Concessions做出让步 27 Discussing the Bottom Line讨论底线 28 Accepting and Confirming接受和确认 29 Hard Bargainers VS Soft Bargainers强硬的对手和温和的对手 Company Organization公司结构 30 CEO执行总裁 31 Stockholders股东 32 Board of Directors董事会 33 Managerial Staff管理人员 34 Labor Staff普通员工 Meetings and Interviews会议和面谈

商务英语口语900句(中英对照)

《商务英语口语900句》 出版发行:广东世界图书出版公司 ISBN 7-5062-6878-7/H.0471 中国加入WTO以后,急需培养一大批既懂得国际经贸知识,又熟练掌握商务英语的人才。为了让更多的经贸人员尽快适应我国对外贸易迅速发展的经济形势,我们编写了《商务英语口语900句》一书。 本书市作者对自己多年商贸英语教学实践和商务世纪现场谈判经验的总结,涉及范围全面,内容充实,语言规范、景点,适用面广,实用性强,可以说不但是一本理想的商务口语培训教材,也是一本非常实用的对外经贸业务人员的必备工作手册。 本书共由30各单元组成,每个单元设计了20-40个句子不等,其中有30或40 个句子的单元又分成了两个部分,以减轻学员在学习时的心理负担。 本书同时配有长期在中国从事英语口语教学的美国口语教师配音的cd,以便学院边听边学,帮助他们尽快掌握商务英语会话的各种技巧,同时也可以提高自己的语音语调水平。 目录: Unit 1 希望与要求 Unit 2 产品介绍 Unit 3 业务范围介绍 Unit 4 承诺 Unit 5 询盘 Unit 6 报盘 Unit 7 还盘 Unit 8 对还盘的反应 Unit 9 要求优惠 Unit 10 给予优惠 Unit 11 双方让步 Unit 12 订货及确认 Unit 13 请求代理并说明代理理由和代理能力 Unit 14 对代理请求的回应 Unit 15 代理条件和要求 Unit 16 合同 Unit 17 卖方对支付方式的要求 Unit 18 买方的支付方式 Unit 19 保险 Unit 20 对包装的建议及要求 Unit 21 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证 Unit 22 货运通知 Unit 23 货运要求及答复

最新商务英语谈判对话900句

商务英语谈判对话 900句

英语谈判对话900句,商务洽谈英语对话,签订外贸合同英语对话 --- Such data is confidential. 这样的资料为机密资料。 --- I am not sure such data does exist. 我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 --- It would depend on what is on the list. 这要看列表内容。 --- We need them urgently. 我们急需这些资料。 --- All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it. 好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 --- I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you' d like to know?

我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗? --- I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country? 我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。 --- I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy. 我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。 --- It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. 据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。 --- Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual be nefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。 --- We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings. 我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。 --- We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

商务英语模拟谈判大赛 对话

商务英语模拟谈判 卖方Sales Administrator销售主管A Project Manager项目经理B 买方Vending Manager售买经理C Merchandising Manager采购经理D Wholesale Buyer 批发采购员E 保险manager of the People’s Insurance Company of China PICC的经理F (江来) S代表卖方b代表买方 旁白:Miss A is the Sales Administrator(销售主管) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss B is the Project Manager(项目经理) of Japanese CASIO corporation ; Miss C is the Vending Manager(售买经理) of Chinese Agcy agency ; Miss D is the Merchandising Manager (采购经理) of Chinese Agcy agency;Miss E is Wholesale Buyer(批发采购员) of Chinese Agcy agency. B:We warmly welcome you .Do you had a very restful night ? S: Actually, we feel quite rested. I would like to thank you for your kind invitation to visit your beautiful country. B: We’ve been looking forward to your visit. We are waiting for your reply about the suggestion of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. S: T o tell you the truth,your proposal surprised us. As you know our annual turnover is more than one million. so it is difficult for us to believe you can play the role of the CASIO’s (卡西欧) sole agency in China. B: As we know , In China your main markets are big cities such as, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and so on. About 60% turnover were sold in these big cities last year. We have extensive channel-0f-distribution, specifically covering these big cities. So As a selling agent we can take good care of your export business. S: Yes, I think so. but your sales are not more than 400,000. how can you explain it for us. B:I understand you are selling the same products to some other Chinese importers. this tends to complicate my business. as you know, I am experienced in the business of slippers and enjoy a good business relationship with all the leading whole- salers and retailers in that line. I have a mind to expand this business in the years to come.

商务英语口语900句 第一单元(带翻译)

Unit One 希望与要求 Part I 1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods. 我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。 2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you. 为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。 3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us. 我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。 4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations. 希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。 5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you. 我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。 6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon. 我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。 7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost. 希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。 8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience. 我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。 9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes. 我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。 10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future. 我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。 11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon. 希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 12. I hope that we can cooperate happily. 希望我们合作愉快。 13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation. 希望我们能继续合作。 14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties. 我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。 15. We hope that this market trend will continue.

相关文档
最新文档