越狱第二季台词1

Previously on Prison Break: ( 《越狱》前情提要 )
I didn't kill that man, Michael. ( 我没有杀他,迈克 )
If you didn't kill Terrence steadman... ( 如果你没有杀戴伦斯史泰门 )
...how did someone make it look like you did? ( 怎么有人有办法可以栽赃给你? )
- I'm getting you out of here. - That's impossible. ( -我要救你出去 -不可能的 )
Not if you designed the place, it isn't. ( 如果监狱是你设计的就有可能 )
It better be open, bro. ( 门最好是开的 )
- You're asking me to break the law. - I ask you to make a mistake. ( -你这是要我犯法 -我只是要你犯个小错 )
Forget to lock up. ( 假装忘记锁门 )
We're in. ( 可以进去了 )
Who killed Terrence steadman? ( 是谁杀了戴伦斯史泰门? )
Nobody. Terrence steadman's still alive. ( 没有人戴伦斯史泰门还活着 )
Hello, Terrence. ( 你好,戴伦斯 )
Sound the alarm. ( 启动警报 )
Hey! Hey! ( 在这里 )
No! No! ( 不!不! )
- What do we do now? - We run. ( -现在怎么办? -我们要逃亡 )
The escapees, who were they? ( 这些逃犯是谁? )
Got a list right here. ( 我这里有名单 )
Read it to me, if you could. ( 麻烦念给我听 )
Michael scofield, structural engineer. ( 迈克斯科菲尔德,结构工程师 )
Five years for armed robbery, ( 持枪抢劫被判入狱五年 )
Benjamin Miles Franklin. ( 班哲明迈尔斯富兰克林 )
Former U, S, Army, Eight years for possession of stolen goods, ( 前陆军士兵持有赃物被判入狱八年 )
John Abruzzi. ( 约翰亚布兹 )
Don of the crime family of the same name, ( 家族犯罪组织的老大 )
Life without parole for conspiracy to commit murder. ( 教唆杀人被判无期徒刑,不得假释 )
Charles "Haywire" Patoshik, ( 查尔斯帕托西克,绰号疯仔 )
sixty years for second-degree murder. ( 二级杀人罪,入狱60年 )
Fernando sucre. ( 费南多苏克 )
Five years for aggravated robbery, ( 强盗罪入狱五年 )
David "Tweener" Apolskis. ( 大卫阿普斯基,外号中间人 )
Five years for grand larceny. ( 重大窃盗罪入狱五年 )
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell. ( 泰迪包威,绰号茶包 )
Life for six counts of kidnapping, rape and first-degree murder. ( 绑架、强奸和一级杀人被判六次无期徒刑 )
And Lincoln Burrows. ( 还有林克柏劳 )
Scheduled to die next week for the murder of President Reynolds' brother, ( 预计下周处死他谋杀雷诺兹总统的弟弟 )
How long has it been since they got over the wall? ( 他们翻墙出去已经多久了? )
Eight o'clock last night, ( 昨晚八点逃出去的 )
- scofield. He and Burrows are brothers. - That's right. ( -斯科菲尔德,他和柏劳是兄弟 -没错 )
And he's the mastermind of this whole thing, ( 他是越狱的主谋 )
That's what they're saying. ( 他们是这么说的 )
I want everything they've got on him. ( 我要他所有的资料

)
Where are they? ( 他们在哪里? )
What the hell is that? ( 那是什么声音? )
Let's go. ( 我们走 )
- We gotta make it to the other side! - What? ( -我们要跑到另一边才行 -什么? )
- Make it to the other side! - Crazy! ( -跑到铁轨另一边 -你疯了 )
- Come on! - Come on, run! ( -快点 -快跑 )
We gotta go! Run! Let's go! Move it, move it! ( 快跑,动作快 )
- Go! - The thing is gaining speed, man! ( -快点 -火车速度加快了 )
- It's going too fast! - Go through! ( -火车太快了! -穿过去! )
- What? - Go through! ( -什么? -穿过去 )
Michael! ( 迈克 )
Hold your fire! ( 不要开枪 )
Freeze! I will gun you down, scofield! ( 站住我会开枪的,斯科菲尔德 )
Michael, come on. ( 迈克,快来 )
- Where's the aerial unit? - They're back on the ground refueling. ( -直升机在哪里? -他们回地上加油 )
Son of a bitch. ( 该死的家伙 )
Sir, the media is ready. ( 先生,媒体准备好了 )
I'd like to talk about John Wilkes Booth for a moment, if I could. ( 可以的话,我想稍微谈谈约翰魏克斯布思 )
Abraham Lincoln's killer. ( 谋杀林克总统的人 )
Twelve days. ( 12天 )
That's how long it took to find him. ( 花了这么久才找到他 )
In his journal during this period, he wrote that the shadow was his friend... ( 他当时在日记中写下阴影是他的朋友 )
...the night his domain. ( 夜晚是他的世界 )
He acknowledged that neuroses driving the criminal,,, ( 他承认了,那股驱使罪犯 )
,,, to commit the original crime is compounded,,, ( 犯罪的原动力 )
,,, magnified by flight, ( 会因逃亡而加大 )
By the sounds of dogs at his heels, ( 是因为紧追在后警犬的声响 )
Fear becomes paranoia. ( 恐惧变成妄想症 )
Paranoia, ultimately psychosis, ( 妄想最后变成精神病 )
I bring this up because in 140 years... ( 我提到这件事是因为 140年后 )
...the fundamental mind of the escaped man has not changed. ( 逃犯的基本心态仍未改变 )
The escaped man is still human, he is still afraid... ( 逃犯一样是人,一样会害怕 )
...and he will stop at nothing in his attempted flight. ( 一样会不顾一切企图逃亡 )
Fortunately for us,,, ( 不过我们很幸运 )
,,, while our quarry has shadow and night as his ally,,, ( 我们的对手只有影子和夜晚相助 )
...we have something far greater. ( 而我们有更得力的助手 )
Television. ( 就是电视 )
I would encourage everyone who is watching... ( 我期望国内所有在看电视的人 )
...everyone in this country, to take a good look at these faces. ( 请仔细看看这些面孔 )
These men right here are now the eight most wanted men in America. ( 这八人是现在美国的头号通缉犯 )
I thought I thought this out. You saw all those guys back there? ( 我以为计划周详你看到有多少人在追我们吗? )
The key is th

ey're back there and we're up here. ( 重点是他们在后面,我们在上面 )
Yeah. And how long is that gonna last? ( 这样能维持多久? )
Especially since we don't have a pot to piss in... ( 对,尤其我们现在一毛钱也没有 )
...thanks to Abruzzi's magically disappearing jet. ( 都要感谢亚布兹神奇消失的飞机 )
You were never gonna be on that plane. ( 反正你也上不了飞机 )
Don't think I don't know where you were going. ( 别以为我不知道你打算去哪 )
- Where am I going? - Oh, I don't know. ( -我要去哪里? -喔,我不知道 )
Utah? ( 犹他州? )
You planning on telling us about the money? ( 你打算何时才告诉我们钱的事? )
What money? ( 什么钱? )
Five million dollars that Westmoreland planted in the desert in Utah. ( 五百万美金威莫兰埋在犹他州沙漠的钱 )
- You don't know what you're talking about. - You wish I didn't know. ( -你根本不知道你在说什么 -是你希望我不知道 )
Wait, wait. What money? ( 等等,什么钱? )
Warden. ( 典狱长 )
It's a little early for the FBI to be showing up, don't you think? ( FBI现在介入太早了,不是吗? )
Look, I get it. It's still your investigation. ( 我明白,调查还是由你主导 )
Once those criminals cross state lines, it'll become a federal matter. ( 但是只要逃犯越过州界就是联邦事务了 )
- Yeah, well, that is not gonna happen. - I hope you're right. ( -不会发生这种事的 -希望你是对的 )
That's why I suggest that we cut through any interagency politics from the outset. ( 所以我建议你先撇开任何政治成见 )
- Full transparency. - Absolutely. ( -一切坦白透明化 -那当然 )
Good. ( 很好 )
Then maybe you can tell me about Dr. Tancredi. ( 那么或许可以跟我谈谈丹奎迪医生 )
There's nothing to tell. ( 没什么好谈的 )
From what I'm hearing, she may have abetted the escapees. ( 我听说她有可能帮助逃犯逃亡 )
Opened the door that allowed them to get out. ( 她打开门让他们逃出去 )
- Like I said, there's nothing to tell. - You're not being very transparent, warden. ( -我说过,没什么好谈的 -你不太坦白,典狱长 )
- Look, I don't discuss my staff. - Maybe you should... ( -听着,我不谈下属的事 -也许你应该谈 )
...because she may be the key to this thing. ( 因为她可能是整件事的关键 )
We need to speak with her. ( 我们需要找她谈谈 )
Well, right now, Mr. Mahone, she's not gonna be speaking with anyone. ( 曼宏先生,就现在而言她不会跟任何人谈的 )
How we doing? ( 情况如何? )
Well, the IVs are hydrating her. ( 点滴提供她水分 )
We've got her on naloxone infusion. Half-milligram per hour. ( 每半小时替她注射半毫克芉酸那啰克酸 )
What do you think the chances are? ( 你认为苏醒的机会有多大? )
Well, we've done everything on our end. It's really up

to her. ( 我们尽力了一切得靠她自己 )
Either she fights and lives, or she quits and dies. ( 她坚持就能活命,放弃就会死 )
Hey, what do you think...? ( 你在做什么 )
Do whatever thing you've gotta do, man. ( 你想做什么随便你 )
Oh, and boy... ( 对了,小子 )
If you call the cops, I will put this thing right here... ( 要是你敢报警,我手上的东西 )
...in your eye. ( 就会插进你的眼睛 )
Thank you. ( 谢谢 )
Structural engineer, huh? ( 他是结构工程师? )
Not the kind you'd expect to get that much ink. ( 这种人很少会有这么多刺青在身上 )
Not the kind at all. ( 应该说不可能刺青 )
How long do you think it'd take to get something like that done? ( 你觉得这种刺青要多久才能完成? )
A hundred hours. Two hundred. ( 一百小时,两百小时 )
Tattoo artist who gave it to him must've spent a lot of time with him, then. ( 帮他刺青的师傅一定和他相处了不少时间 )
I'll find out who it was. ( 我去查是谁 )
- Mr. Bellick. - Don't talk to me. ( -贝里克先生 -不要烦我 )
Fine. But it's gonna make collaboration kind of hard. ( 好,但这样会很难合作 )
Collaboration? I got men out here in harm's way... ( 合作?我的手下在外身处危险之中 )
...and you're giving press conferences. ( 你却在开记者会 )
The press is a tool. ( 媒体是工具 )
It'll bring those men back quicker than bloodhounds will. ( 媒体抓到他们的速度比猎犬还要快 )
We don't need you. ( 我们不需要你 )
We're hot on the trail, it's a matter of time till we nail them. ( 我们已掌握他们的行踪抓到他们是迟早的事 )
The problem I find with being on a trail... ( 我不满意你只是掌握行踪 )
...is that, by definition, you'll always be behind your prey. ( 因为这代表你永远慢猎物一步 )
We'll see about that. ( 我们走着瞧 )
I'm not armed. ( 我手上没有武器 )
You'll have to excuse me if I'm a little short on trust at the moment. ( 请见谅我现在很难信任他人 )
I assure you, young woman, I'm the furthest thing from a threat. ( 我向你保证,小姐我绝对不会伤害你 )
I think the Percocet pretty much ensures that. ( 我确定我吃了止痛药全身无力 )
Good. Then you won't mind if I capture this moment for posterity. ( 很好,那么你应该不介意我拍下证据给子孙欣赏 )
Won't do you any good. ( 你拍照也没用的 )
You don't care that somebody's gonna be executed for your murder? ( 某人因为谋杀你的罪名要被处死你都毫不在乎吗? )
I'm not the one who chose Lincoln Burrows as the fall guy. ( 选择林克柏劳栽赃的人不是我 )
Who did? ( 那是谁? )
Your sister, the president? ( 你姐姐,总统? )
You don't understand. I'm a prisoner to all of this. ( 你不懂,我是这整件事的囚犯 )
Oh, come on. You could've come forward. ( 算了吧

,你大可以出面说清楚 )
You could've stopped this thing before it even got started. ( 在开始前你就可以阻止整件事 )
No, I really am a prisoner. ( 不,我真的是囚犯 )
And now you are too. ( 现在你也成了囚犯 )
The moment you let the door shut behind you. ( 从你把门关上那一刻开始 )
Didn't it strike you as curious... ( 外面没有保全人员 )
...that there wasn't any security out there? ( 你不觉得怪吗? )
The doors only open from the outside. ( 门只能从外面打开 )
The glass is 2 inches thick, bulletproof. ( 玻璃是两寸厚的防弹玻璃 )
There's no getting out of here, young woman. ( 你逃不出去了,小姐 )
We gotta dump them now. ( 我们得甩掉他们 )
Can't. They know about Utah. ( 没办法他们知道犹他州的事了 )
All the more reason to dump them. ( 所以更该甩掉他们 )
If they get caught, the feds will know where we're going. They'll tell them. ( 他们要是被抓,调查局就会清楚知道我们的去向,他们会说出去 )
We just gotta make sure they stay afloat till we're off in Utah. ( 我们只需让他们不被抓到直到我们到达犹他州 )
Doing what we gotta do. ( 我们别无他法了 )
You really think the money's gonna be there? ( 你真的认为那里有钱? )
Charles might've had a flexible relationship with the truth... ( 查理的话可信度也许不高 )
...but at the end... At the end, there'd be no reason for him to lie about it. ( 可是到最后他没有必要撒这种谎 )
I figure once we bag it, we cross over into Mexico. ( 我打算拿到钱我们就逃到墨西哥 )
Take a whole bunch of bumpy second-class bus rides till we hit Panama. ( 接着搭老旧的公车一路到巴拿马 )
- You really got a fix on this dive shop thing? - Yeah. ( -你真的很想开潜水用品店吗? -没错 )
Right now, I wouldn't mind swinging in a hammock for the next 10, 20 years. ( 现在要我躺在吊床上躺十年、二十年我都不在意 )
We got half the country after us. We ain't making it to Panama or Utah. ( 半个国家的人都在追捕我们我们到不了巴拿马或犹他州 )
Not without help. ( 要有人帮助才可以 )
Veronica can't help us. ( 哩诺卡帮不了我们 )
How can you say that? ( 你这么有信心? )
- We don't have money, clothes... - We got all that. ( -我们没有钱、衣服 -我都准备好了 )
I thought the plan was Abruzzi's jet. ( 我以为计划是亚布兹的飞机 )
Abruzzi's jet was plan A. ( 飞机只是A计划 )
- Then we got... - Everything we need. ( -那么我们 -一应俱全 )
Where? ( 在哪里? )
Storage. ( 我藏起来了 )
Scofield designed the tattoo, not you? ( 刺青是斯科菲尔德设计的?不是你? )
He brought the entire thing in. Every element. ( 设计图都是他带来的所有细节 )
I mean, look at it. It's the frigging sistine Chapel. ( 你看,这个刺青很仔细这可

是西斯汀礼拜堂 )
I know the guy was an engineer, but, man... ( 我知道他是工程师,可是 )
...his skill as an artist was unbelievable. ( 他真的很有艺术天分 )
What else? What can you tell me about him as a person? ( 还有什么?你觉得他这个人如何? )
He was cool, you know. ( 他很冷静 )
But talk about a detail Nazi. Everything had to be perfect. ( 但是他很要求细节一切都要完美 )
Exactly as he drew it. I always sort of had the feeling... ( 刺青要和设计图一模一样我一直觉得整件事 )
...that the whole thing was some sort of inside joke that only he was in on. ( 是个只有他自己了解的笑话 )
We have your number, right? ( 我们有你的电话对吧? )
Yeah. ( 对 )
I may be calling you. Thank you. ( 我可能会和你联络,谢谢 )
Foley. ( 富利 )
What was the name of that road to get to the prison? ( 我们到监狱的那条很长的路叫什么? )
I think it was English street. ( 我想是英格利街 )
In front of the prison, the two streets that intersect with it? ( 还有监狱前方两条交叉的路叫什么? )
- Fitz and Percy. Why? - Thank you. ( -费兹街和波西大道,怎么了? -谢谢 )
- Saddle up. - Where we going? ( -准备出发 -我们要去哪? )
Somewhere we can stop being cons and start being civilians. ( 我们不再是犯人恢复老百姓身分的地方 )
Yo, why don't you cut out all the riddles, snowflake, and just give it to us straight? ( 说话不要拐弯抹角有话直说好吗? )
What? ( 怎么了? )
- Hi. - Hi. ( -你们好 -你好 )
Well, hey, little one. ( 你好,小朋友 )
What are you doing? ( 你们在做什么? )
Well... ( 我们 )
We're just fishing. ( 在钓鱼 )
With no poles? ( 不用钓杆? )
Well, we like to fish with our hands. ( 我们喜欢用手抓鱼 )
Yeah, that's it. Hand-fishing. ( 对,用手抓鱼 )
I think the question is... ( 我想重点是 )
...what are you doing out here? ( 你在这里做什么? )
- Hunting. - Gracie? ( -打猎 -葛蕾西? )
Get away, Gracie. Get away. Get back. ( 快离开退后 )
You're those guys from Fox River. ( 你们是福克斯河监狱的逃犯 )
Don't any of you move a freaking muscle. ( 不准你们任何人移动分毫 )
Get away from her. Get away from her! ( 离她远一点 )
Okay, okay. Just relax. ( 好,你别激动 )
Relax. ( 冷静一下 )
- Sir... - You stay where you are. ( -先生 -留在原地 )
- No, no! John! - Put the gun down! Put the gun down. ( -不要,约翰 -把枪放下 )
- Let her go! - Right now! ( -放开她 -马上 )
- Let her go! - John, let go of the girl. ( -放开她 -约翰,把女孩放开 )
- Shut up! - Let her go. ( -闭嘴 -放开她 )
Put it down. Drop the gun. ( 把枪放下 )
You drop the gun. Drop it now. ( 把枪放下,马上给我放下 )
You put the gun down. ( 给我把枪放下 )
One... ( 一 )


I'm gonna pull the trigger. ( 我要开枪了 )
Two! ( 二 )
Good boy. Good boy. ( 好孩子,好孩子 )
Get the gun. ( 把枪捡起来 )
Pick it up! ( 捡起来! )
- Don't you hurt her. Don't you lay a... - Hey! ( -不准你伤害她 -嘿! )
Gonna be all right. ( 不会有事的 )
Right? ( 对不对? )
Run to Daddy. ( 回去爸爸身边 )
I ain't gonna say anything to anybody, man. ( 我不会说出去的 )
You're not gonna get hurt, so just calm down. Where's your car? ( 我们不会伤害你,请你冷静你的车在哪里? )
- Up on the road. - I need your keys. ( -道路旁 -我需要你的钥匙 )
You're being considered an accessory to this. ( 你现在疑似是本案共犯 )
You know that, don't you? ( 这你应该知道吧? )
I know very little right now. ( 我现在知道的不多 )
You opened the door to the infirmary that allowed scofield to escape. ( 你把医务室的门打开让斯科菲尔德逃跑 )
- Didn't you? - No. ( -对不对? -不对 )
- You have a sexual relationship with him? - No. ( -你和斯科菲尔德有性关系吗? -没有 )
But you had feelings for him. ( 可是你对他有感情 )
Seven other men got out, you know. ( 还有其他七个人一起逃走了 )
Who? ( 还有谁? )
I'm sorry, sir, it's saturday. We're not open. ( 先生,抱歉,今天周六不营业 )
Well, that's sort of the point. ( 所以我才会来 )
Sorry, sir? ( 什么意思?先生 )
See, I'm gonna need some work done and I'm gonna need it done privately. ( 是这样的,我需要治疗要私底下治疗 )
I'm sorry, you said you needed the work done? ( 抱歉,你说“你”需要治疗? )
This is a medical clinic, isn't it? ( 这里是诊所不是吗? )
Well, of course it is, sir, but for animals. ( 先生,当然是可是这里是兽医院 )
God, man, what happened to you? ( 天啊,你出了什么事? )
You need medical attention. ( 你需要就医 )
- No. - I'm gonna get an ambulance. ( -等等 -我去通知救护车 )
Nobody's gonna be doing any calling here, doctor. ( 不准你通知任何人,医生 )
Fine. ( 好 )
That's right. ( 很好 )
What do you want? ( 你要做什么? )
You know what? That's it. ( 知道吗?我受够了 )
I want Eyetie out of the car right now, man. That was a little girl. ( 我要那个疯子立刻下车她只是个小女孩 )
Don't you have a heart? ( 你没有良心吗? )
God, I have a daughter. I have a little girl. ( 我有女儿,一个小女儿 )
I got one too. ( 我也有个女儿 )
But if I hadn't done what I had to do... ( 但我刚刚如果不这么做 )
...we wouldn't be on our way to see them right now. ( 我们现在就无法去看女儿了不是吗? )
Turn right up there. ( 前面右转 )
Whoa, hold on. Where we going? ( 等等,要去哪里? )
Oswego. ( 奥斯威哥 )
That's west, man. We need to go east. My family's back in Chicago. ( 那是西方,我

们要往东走才对我的家人在芝加哥 )
And you think the cops don't know about it? ( 你认为警察不知道吗? )
You think they're not just sitting there... ( 你不认为他们会坐在你家 )
...waiting for you to come running back home? ( 等着你直接跑回去吗? )
What's the matter with you? ( 你到底在想什么? )
- What about New York? - What about it? ( -那纽约呢? -纽约怎么了? )
My girl's pregnant, bro. ( 我的女友怀孕了,老哥 )
Understand, your love is your weakness right now. ( 想清楚,现在你爱的人正是你的弱点 )
- And they know about it. - Doesn't mean it has to stop you. ( -警察都知道 -不代表不能去见她们 )
You just gotta be smart about it. ( 只要行事谨慎 )
And get to oswego. ( 还有要到达奥斯威哥 )
Oswego is not on the way, snowflake. ( 奥斯威哥不顺路,小白脸 )
It's not where oswego is. ( 重点不在奥斯威哥的位置 )
It's what's in oswego. ( 而是奥斯威哥有什么东西 )
Captain, scofield's credit-card transaction history. ( 队长,斯科菲尔德的信用卡纪录 )
Spent money in Will County before he was incarcerated. ( 他在入狱前在威尔郡花了很多钱 )
- Exactly. - He's from Chicago. ( -没错 -他是芝加哥人 )
Why does a guy from Chicago come here... ( 为何从芝加哥跑来这里 )
...and spend 8 grand in all these places in a month? ( 在一个多月内就花了八千美金? )
Car wash, voice mail, storage, car rental. ( 洗车、语音信箱、仓库、租车 )
- We got guys looking into it. - Good. ( -已经在查了 -很好 )
- What about the feds? Should we tell? - What do you think? ( -队长,要告诉FBI吗? -你觉得呢? )
Captain Bellick, we got something. ( 贝里克队长,有消息了 )
Hunter up by Tamarack just ran into five of the cons. ( 松树林中有位猎人遇见五个犯人 )
So this is where scofield lived. ( 这里就是斯科菲尔德住的地方 )
Yeah, up until about two months ago when he was incarcerated. ( 对,直到两个月前他入狱服刑 )
Mother's dead, father's a deadbeat. ( 母亲过世,父亲是游手好闲的人 )
Got nothing in the whole world but your brother. ( 全世界只剩下哥哥一个亲人 )
So you plan. ( 于是你就开始计划 )
And you scheme for months... ( 花好几个月策划 )
...until you get it right. ( 直到找到最好的办法 )
Every single element. ( 计划出每一个环节 )
And then you destroy all the evidence. ( 接着你摧毁所有的证据 )
I want divers down in the river. ( 派潜水夫到河里搜索 )
You won't get cell coverage. ( 手机不会有讯号的 )
We're in the middle of nowhere. ( 这里是荒郊野外 )
Those digital carriers don't have cell towers way out here in Western Montana. ( 西蒙大拿州不会有数位基地台的 )
- How about shutting up, Terrence? - Just trying to save you some effort. ( -你闭

嘴好吗?戴伦斯 -我只想让你省去麻烦 )
They're like a web, these people. Harder you struggle, worse it gets. ( 这些人像蜘蛛网你越挣扎情况越糟糕 )
Sounds to me like a coward trying to justify himself. ( 听起来像是个懦夫想自圆其说 )
If I stay out of the way and stay quiet, I stay alive. ( 只要我不碍事、闭上嘴我就能保命 )
That's what they said. That's what they told me. ( 他们是这样告诉我的 )
And you want to live like this? In a hermetically sealed box... ( 你想继续过这种生活?活在密闭空间里 )
...while everything out there goes to hell? - Self-preservation is a strong motivator. ( -外面的世界都不在乎? -为了自保,人什么都做得出来 )
So's the truth. ( 为了真相也是 )
Don't. ( 不要 )
Young woman. ( 小姐 )
Do not. ( 不要打 )
Don't. ( 不要 )
How you doing, buddy? ( 你还好吗?朋友 )
I'm pretty freaked out, that's how I'm doing. ( 我还好吗?我快吓死了 )
They took your car, didn't they? ( 他们抢走你的车对吧? )
1978 Grand Cherokee? ( 1978年的大却若奇车? )
- Yeah. - Which way did they go? ( -对 -他们往哪里去? )
Up that way. North, toward oswego. ( 往那边,往北走,到奥斯威哥 )
Oswego. Pardon me. ( 奥斯威哥,失陪 )
Scofield's paperwork, get it to me. ( 斯科菲尔德的资料给我 )
That credit card stuff. ( 信用卡资料 )
Right here, captain. ( 在这里,队长 )
Of course. ( 当然了 )
Where else you gonna put all the crap you need to disappear? ( 他需要消失的东西还能放哪呢? )
We're going to oswego, boys. ( 前往奥斯威哥,各位 )
You have a visitor. ( 有访客找你 )
Thank you. ( 谢谢 )
Thanks. ( 谢谢 )
You look disappointed. ( 你的表情很失望 )
No, I thought you were gonna be my father. ( 没有,我以为访客是我的父亲 )
You heard from him? ( 他有和你联络吗? )
His office. ( 他的办公室有 )
Well, brought you a change of clothes. ( 我带换洗衣服来给你 )
- Figured, you know. - Thanks. ( -我想会需要的 -谢谢 )
And your purse. ( 还有你的皮包 )
You left it in the infirmary. ( 你留在医务室没带走 )
I'm in a lot of trouble, I think. ( 我想我的麻烦大了 )
I... ( 我 )
I need to apologize to you. ( 我要向你道歉 )
They threatened my job if I didn't talk, and... ( 如果我不说他们就威胁要开除我 )
No, no. No. ( 不 )
One thing you learn when you're walking the steps... ( 在人生的过程中你会领悟到 )
...is that you never outsource the blame that belongs in your own back yard. ( 自己犯的错不要去牵连或责怪他人 )
Well... ( 好吧 )
...you're not the first correctional worker that fell for a con. ( 你不是第一个爱上犯人的职员 )
Trust me. ( 相信我 )
He never cared. ( 他根本不在乎我 )
Not one bit. ( 我对他毫无意义 )
What ar

e you thinking about? ( 你在想什么? )
Mistakes. ( 我犯的错 )
You had to do it. ( 你非做不可 )
Not like I did. ( 但我的方式错了 )
I ruined her life. ( 我毁了她的人生 )
- There's nothing you can do about it now. - That's not true. ( -你现在也爱莫能助 -不对 )
You fell for her, huh? ( 你喜欢她,对吧? )
Where's oswego? ( 奥斯威哥在哪里? )
Half a mile, maybe. ( 还有约半里的路程 )
Good. ( 很好 )
What are you gonna do, Terrence, shoot me? ( 你打算开枪杀我吗?戴伦斯 )
Blow my guts all over the house? Then what? ( 把我打得血肉横飞?然后呢? )
You can't leave, remember? ( 你走不了,记得吗? )
You kill me, you're stuck with me. ( 你杀了我,尸体也走不了 )
I'm safe here. ( 我在这里很安全 )
You're a prisoner here. ( 你是个囚犯 )
But I'm still breathing. ( 但是我还活着 )
If I go outside... ( 只要我踏出去 )
...one step, I won't be. ( 一步我就死了 )
You look at me like I'm the devil. ( 你认为我是没良心的魔鬼? )
I gave up my family. ( 我丢下我的家人 )
My teeth. I eat Percocet all day... ( 还有我的牙齿,我每天都在吃止痛药 )
...just to dull the pain of my miserable existence. ( 以抑制我悲惨生命的痛楚 )
- You have no idea what I've been through. - What you've been through? ( -你根本不了解我受的苦 -你受的苦? )
This isn't about you, Terrence. ( 重点不在你身上,戴伦斯 )
Don't. ( 不要 )
Blackfoot Sheriff's Department, ( 布拉克富特郡警局 )
Hello? Blackfoot Sheriff's Department, ( 喂?布拉克富特郡警局 )
Hello, my name's Veronica Donovan. ( 你好我叫哩诺卡唐纳凡 )
I need you to send a unit to the house at the end of Light Road as soon as possible. ( 请你尽快派警车到光明路底的房子 )
I'm sorry, ma'am, are you calling to report a crime? ( 小姐,抱歉,你是要报案吗? )
Yeah. ( 对 )
By the president of the United states. ( 犯罪人是美国总统 )
Send the car. ( 派警车过来 )
I'm sorry, sir, I don't think I can do this. ( 先生抱歉,我没办法帮你 )
There are nerves. Look... ( 手掌有神经 )
- You need a specialist. - I don't... ( -你需要专科医生 -我没有 )
You need somebody who knows what they're doing. ( 你需要懂得治疗法的医生 )
I don't have the luxury of choice here. ( 我没有选择余地,医生 )
My hand has been in that box for hours now. It is dying. ( 我的手放在箱子里好几小时快废掉了 )
Sir, I am not capable of doing this. ( 先生,我没有能力帮你 )
I only have one hand, but I can stick this in your neck before you get to that door. ( 我只有一只手,但在你到门口前我会把这插进你脖子 )
Now, if that's not incentive enough for you, I see that you have a Mrs. Gudat out there. ( 如果这么说无法激励你的话我知道你结婚

了,古达医生 )
With a name like that in a county like this... ( 在这一带有这种特殊姓氏 )
...old Mrs. Gudat would not be too hard to find, now, would she? ( 古达太太应该很好找,不是吗? )
Fine. ( 好吧 )
I can promise you nothing. ( 但我无法给你保证 )
Story of my life. ( 这是我的人生写照 )
I'll have to put you under. ( 我得将你麻醉 )
Do I really look that stupid? ( 我看起来很笨吗? )
Sir, I cannot do a procedure like this without an anesthetic. ( 先生,没有麻醉我无法做这种手术 )
I have to cut away dead flesh. ( 我得切掉坏死的组织 )
Nobody can undergo a procedure like this without an anesthetic. ( 一般人没有麻醉是无法忍受这种手术的 )
I ain't nobody. ( 我不是一般人 )
Schweitzer was the company that made the toilet scofield took off to get out of his cell. ( 斯科菲尔德拆掉逃走的马桶是史威哲公司制造的 )
- The Allen bolt was the fitting. - It's all here, isn't it? ( -艾伦螺钉是马桶的配件 -都在上面,不是吗? )
- Yeah. - It's amazing. ( -对 -太厉害了 )
Ripe Chance Woods. Is there a place in the vicinity with that name? ( 时机成熟树林这附近有这个地名吗? )
Got someone looking into it. ( 我派了人去查 )
DoC's moving on a storage facility in oswego. ( 矫正局正前往奥斯威哥的一座仓库 )
Captain, manager says that scofield's got a lease on Unit 164. still active. ( 队长,经理说斯科菲尔德租了 164号仓库,还在使用中 )
We have guys on 8th street, 3rd street and in the alley. ( A街、第三街和峡谷都有派人 )
- Lf they're in there, we got them boxed. - We push right up the gut, then. ( -如果他们在那里,就逃不掉了 -全力逮捕他们 )
Any one of them makes a threatening move, put a hole in them. ( 他们只要有人作势威胁就开枪轰了他们 )
You got it. ( 没问题 )
Officer. ( 警官 )
This is my collar, smart guy. Back the hell off. ( 这是我的逮捕行动,聪明的家伙你休想插手 )
Close the door. ( 把门关上 )
Still nothing on this place? ( 还是查不到这个地方? )
Nope. They're coming back with nothing. ( 没有,都查不到资料 )
No place by that name anywhere in this country... ( 国内没有这个地名 )
...or any other country for that matter. ( 其他国家也没有这个地名 )
Let's go. ( 我们走 )
Son of a bitch set us up. ( 我们被那浑蛋耍了 )
Not one word. ( 什么都不准说 )
Officer. ( 警官 )
Nothing. ( 没事 )
Oh, that kid's clever. ( 这小子真聪明 )
It's not a place, it's a name. ( 那不是地名,是人名 )
- Your PDA, you got it? - Yeah. ( -你有带掌上型电脑吗? -有 )
Bring up the census of this county. ( 查出本郡的人口资料 )
Far back as it goes. ( 资料越久越好 )
- Well, somebody's gonna see us. - Keep digging. ( -我们一定会被发现 -继续挖 )

We're gonna go to hell, guys. Swear to God, we're gonna go to hell. ( 我们一定会下地狱,各位我说真的,我们会下地狱 )
Help me out. ( 帮我接过去 )
You are one sick cat, you know that? ( 你真的很变态,你知道吗? )
What are you looking for? ( 你在找什么? )
We gotta go to the cemetery. ( 我们要去墓园 )
Now. ( 现在 )
Originally, this was supposed to be a week's worth of clothes for me and Linc. ( 原本这应该是我和林克一周要用的衣服 )
But I figured you all need just as much help as we do, so... ( 不过你们和我们一样需要帮助 )
You're doing this out of the goodness of your heart? ( 你这么做是出自良心吗? )
Right, John, the heart. You remember what that is, don't you? ( 约翰,没错,良心你没忘记良心是什么吧? )
Damn, snowflake, this is tight, man. ( 小白脸,这衣服真棒 )
It's like I said, we gotta stop being cons... ( 如我所说,我们不能再当犯人了 )
...start being civilians. ( 要开始当一般老百姓 )
Nice. The trousers are a little bit too short, don't you think? ( 不错,但你不觉得裤子太短了? )
Chop your feet off. You're good at that. ( 把你的腿砍掉,你最在行 )
This jacket isn't exactly the best thing. ( 这件夹克不太好看,你懂吗? )
- You know what I'm saying? - You want variety, hit Target. ( 你想要选择?就去大卖场吧 )
Linc. ( 林克 )
What have we got? ( 这是什么? )
Money, passports... ( 钱、护照 )
...prepaid phone cards. ( 预付电话卡 )
- Archie Ryan? - You see mine? ( -阿奇莱恩? -有看过我的吗? )
Phineas McClintock. ( 费尼亚斯迈克林塔 )
Whoa, and these? ( 这是什么? )
Keys to a car that's waiting for us a couple of hundred yards from here. ( 有辆车在等着我们在几百码外 )
That a two-of-us or five-of-us? ( 两人座还是五人座? )
That's a two-of-us. ( 两人座的车 )
- They know? - Not yet. ( -他们知道吗? -还不知道 )
Guys, guys. We got company. ( 各位,有人来了 )
We gotta roll. ( 我们快走吧 )
How did he know? ( 他怎么会知道? )
We're civilians. Remember that. ( 我们是老百姓,不要忘了 )
We're civilians. ( 我们是老百姓 )
- I'm sorry. Do you know what time it is? - No, I'm sorry. ( -抱歉,你知道现在几点了? -不知道,抱歉 )
I can't go outside. They'll kill me as soon as I show my face. ( 我不能出去只要我一露面,他们就会杀了我 )
You're wrong about that. ( 你错了 )
As soon as you show your face, this whole thing is gonna be over. ( 只要你一出面整件事就可以结束了 )
You can have your life back, Terrence. ( 你可以恢复你的人生,戴伦斯 )
- Promise? - I promise. ( -你保证? -我保证 )
Hello? ( 喂? )
V, it's me. ( 小哩,是我 )
- Linc? - We're out, ( -林克? -我们逃出来了 )
oh, thank God you're okay.

I saw the news. You gotta stop. ( 感谢老天你没事,我看到新闻了你们不要逃了 )
- I need you to turn yourself in, - What? ( -我要你去自首 -为什么? )
I found steadman. I'm with him now, Linc. He's alive. ( 我找到史泰门,跟他在一起林克,他还活着 )
You're gonna be exonerated. ( 我可以证明你无罪 )
- Come in. - Steadman? ( -请进 -史泰门? )
What are you talking, you found steadman? ( 你说什么?你找到史泰门? )
- Terrence, come on, let's go. - Afternoon. ( -戴伦斯,我们走吧 -午安 )
- Veronica, - The police are here. ( -哩诺卡 -警察来了 )
Look, I need you to stay where you are. ( 听着,你留在原地 )
- Ma'am, - I don't wanna lose you. ( -小姐 -我不想失去你 )
- Ma'am, put the phone down. - What? ( -小姐,把电话挂掉 -什么? )
Mr. Steadman, take a few steps back. ( 史泰门先生,请你后退 )
Ver... Veronica? ( 哩哩诺卡? )
Veronica? ( 哩诺卡? )
Oh, my God. ( 天啊 )
Veronica! ( 哩 )
I thought you knew that all calls to the local station are routed through us. ( 我以为你知道,我们会过滤所有打去地方警局的电话 )
This is federal land, remember? ( 这是联邦土地,记得吗? )
And as for your little toy here. It's contraband. ( 至于你的小玩具,这是违禁品 )
- You gonna tell us how you got it in there? - I brought it when I got here. ( -麻烦告诉我们你是怎么带进来的? -我进来时就带在身上 )
- Whatever for? - To protect myself. ( -目的何在? -保护我自己 )
That's what we're here for, remember? ( 那是我们的职责,记得吗? )
In less than a day, the trail has gone cold,,, ( 区区一天线索就消失了 )
,,, in pursuit of what are being called the Fox River Eight... ( 警方正追捕所谓的福克斯河八逃犯 )
That's fine. Stay on top of it, all right? ( 好,继续追踪,懂吗? )
DoC's still doing a sweep of oswego but they have basically vanished. ( 矫正局还在搜奥斯威哥但这些人根本就像消失了 )
- I wouldn't be sure about that, Ives. - Don't know how you can be so confident. ( -我可不这么想,埃福斯先生 -我不知道你的自信是哪来的? )
It's not like they left a map where they're going. ( 他们又没有留下逃亡地图 )
Actually, that's exactly what they did. ( 事实上,他们就是留了 )
Scofield had the entire thing on his body. ( 斯科菲尔德把整个计划刺在身上 )
How to get out of that prison, how to disappear afterward, ( 记载着越狱的办法之后消失的方法 )
It's all there, ( 全都在刺青上 )
I promise you that it's only a matter of time before we know everything... ( 我向你保证假以时日就会查出 )
...that is in scofield's head. ( 斯科菲尔德脑中的一切 )
Where he plans to run to, how he plans to get there, ( 他的逃亡地点逃去该地的方式 )
So when the

time comes that he does get there,,, ( 等到他真的到达该地时 )
...we'll be waiting for him. ( 我们就会在那里等着他 )

相关文档
最新文档