哈利波特与魔法石电影英文台词

哈利波特与魔法石电影英文台词
哈利波特与魔法石电影英文台词

I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你

Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授

Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授

Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?

I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授

The good 有个好消息

And the bad 也有坏消息

And the boy? 那个孩子呢?

Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来

Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?

To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?

Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授

Professor McGonagall 麦格教授

No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?

No, sir. 没有,先生

Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他

There you go. 你看

Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一群无可救药的麻瓜

They really are…他们真的是…

The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人

He’ll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名

Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子

Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字

Exactly. 完全正确

He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切

Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他

There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格

It’s not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面

Good luck…祝你好运

…H arry Potter. 哈利·波特

Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!

Now! 快点!

Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!

Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了

Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子

Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西

Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈

I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心

…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子

Hurry up! 快点!

Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子

Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨父

Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?

How many are there? 一共有几个?

36. counted them myself. 三十六个,我自己数的

36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个

But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀

I don’t care! 我管它有多大

This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去

We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?

It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了

I’m really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待

I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子

Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事

…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭

Get in. 上车

Make it move. 叫它动嘛

Move! 动呀!

-Move! – He’s asleep! –快动呀!- 它睡着了

He’s boring. 真没劲!

Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样Lying there day after day…一天又一天地躺在这儿

…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前

Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?

It’s just. 只是…

I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话

Do you? 你…

I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?

You’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?

Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?

I see. 我懂了

That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母

Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!

You won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛

Thanks. 谢谢

Anytime. 别客气

Snake! 蛇!

Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀

My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?

Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?

Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?

It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心

We’ll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉

What happened? 这是怎么回事?

I swear. I don’t know! 我发誓我真的不知道

The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失

Like magic. 就像魔法一样

There’s no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法

Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺

Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有一封信

Give back. It’s mine! 还我,那是我的

Yours? Who’d be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?

No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱里投信了Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的

Go on. 快滚

Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好日子

In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是一星期中最棒的一天Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达力?

Because there’s no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?

Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利

No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信

No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!

Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有一封该死的信,完全没有No, sir, not one blasted, miserable…没有,没有一封讨厌,可恶…Oh, no! 喔,不!

Make it stop, please! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!

Make it stop, please! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来

Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!

Mummy, what’s happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么一回事?What’s this? 这是什么?

Give me that! 把它给我

Give me that letter! 把信给我

Get off! 放手!

They’re my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!

That’s it! We’re going away! 够了,我们走吧

Far away, where they can’t find us! 走得远远的,让他们找不到Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he? 爸爸发疯了,是不是?

Make a wish, Harry. 许个愿吧,哈利

Who’s there? 什么人?

Sorry about that. 抱歉,不好意思

I demand that you leave at once. 我要你立刻离开,先生

You are breaking and entering. 你这是非法侵入民宅

Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. 少罗嗦,德思礼,你这大笨蛋

I haven’t seen you 上回我看到你的时候

Since you was a baby, Harry. But…你还是个婴儿,哈利,可是…You’re a bit more along than I expected. 你块头比我想的大多了Particularly in the middle. 而且肚子还这么凸

I’m not Harry. 我又不是哈利

I am. 我才是

Well, of course you are. 恩,这才符合嘛

Got something for you. 我这儿有个东西要送你

Afraid I sat on it. 好像不小心被我压到了

But I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same. 不过味道是不会变的

Baked it myself, words and all. 全都是我自己烤自己做的唷

Thank you. 谢谢你

It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it? 一年里就只有这么一次,你现在满十一岁啰Excuse me, but…对不起,可是…

Who are you? 你到底是谁呀?

Rubeus Hagrid. 鲁伯·海格担任…

Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨的钥匙管理员与猎场看守人

Of course, you know about Hogwarts. 你总该知道霍格沃茨吧?

Sorry, no. 抱歉,不知道

No? Blot me, Harry. 不知道?我的天哪,哈利

Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all? 没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?Learned what? 学会什么?

You’re a wizard, Harry. 你是一个巫师,哈利

I’m a what? 我是一个什么?

A wizard. 一个巫师

A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up. 只要再受点训练,你一定会变成非常厉害的巫师

No, you’ve made a mistake.不,我想你弄错了

I mean…我是说…

…I can’t be a wizard. 我不可能是巫师啊

I mean, I’m just…我是说,我只是…

Harry. Just Harry. 哈利,我只是哈利

Well. Just Harry. 好吧,哈利

Did you ever make anything happen? 你从来没发生过任何怪事吗?

Anything you couldn’t explain, when you were angry or scared? 在你生气害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?

Dear Mr. Potter. 亲爱的波特先生

We are pleased to inform you…我们很荣幸能在此通知你

…that you have accepted at HogwartsSchool of witchcraft and Wizardry. 你已获准进入霍格沃茨魔法学校就读

He will not be going! I told you. 我告诉你,我不准他去

We swore we’d put a stop to all this rubbish. 我们发誓要禁止这类的荒唐怪事

You knew? 你早就知道了?

You knew all along and you never told me? 你们知道却不告诉我?

Of course we knew. 当然知道

How could you not be? 想也知道你会是什么德行

My perfect sister being who she was. 看看我那完美的好妹妹

My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了We have a witch in the family. Isn’t it wonderful? 家里出了个女巫好棒啊

I was the only one to see her for what she was. 就只有我能看清她的真面目

A freak! 她是一个怪胎

Then she met that Potter, and then she had you…然后她嫁给那个波特,生了你

…and I knew you would be the same. 我就知道你会和他们…

Just as strange, just as abnormal. 一样奇怪,一样不正常

And then she got herself blown up. 然后呢,她就让自己给炸死了

And we got landed with you 所以我们就只好收留你

Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash. 炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的

A car crash? 车祸?

A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? 车祸哪伤得了莉莉和詹姆·波特?

We had to say something. 我们总得说个理由

It’s an outrage! A scandal! 这是一种侮辱,一种毁谤

He’ll not be going. 他不能去

A great Muggle like you is going to stop him? 你以为像你这种超级大麻瓜阻止得了他吗?Muggle? 麻瓜?

Non-magic folk. 就是不会魔法的家伙

This boy’s had his name down since he were born. 他一出生就列入学生名册了

He’s going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry. 他是去世上最棒的魔法学校

He’ll under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has seen. 而且还有有史以来最棒的校长

Albus Dumbledore. 阿不思·邓布利多

I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks. 休想要我花一分钱,让个疯老头子来教他变戏法

Never…不准…

Insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me. 在我面前侮辱邓布利多

I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. 你可千万别告诉霍格沃茨的人,我会感激你的

I’m not allowed to do magic. 照规定我是不能使用魔法的

Okay. 好

We’re a bit behind schedule. Best be off. 进度有点落后了,我们该走啰

Unless you’d rather stay, of course. 难不成你还想待在这儿

All students must be equipped with…所有学生都必须准备…

…one standard size 2 pewter cauldron…一个标准尺寸的2号蜡制大锅

…and may bring. If they desire, 可自由携带…

Either an owl, a cat or a toad. 一只猫头鹰,猫,或是蟾蜍

Can we find all this in London? 在伦敦能把东西都买到吗?

If you know where to go. 只要你知道门径就可以

Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume? 啊,海格,要不要来一杯?

No, thanks, Tom. 不,谢了,汤姆

I’m on official Hogwarts business. 我正在替霍格沃茨办事呢

Just helping young Harry buy his school supplies. 带小哈利去买学校要用的东西

Bless my soul. 上帝保佑

It’s Harry Potter! 他就是哈利·波特!

Welcome back, Mr. Potter. 欢迎回来,波特先生

Welcome back. 欢迎回来

Doris Crockford. Mr. Potter. 我是科多利,波特先生

I can’t believe I’m meeting you at last. 真不敢相信,总算见到您了

Harry Potter. 哈利·波特

Can’t tell you how pleased I am to meet you. 见到你真说不出有多高兴

Hello, professor. Ididn’t see you. 哈啰,教授,刚才没看到你

Harry, this’s Professor Quirrell 哈利,这位是奇洛教授

Will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 霍格沃茨的黑魔法防御术老师

Oh, nice to meet you. 喔,真高兴见到你

Fearfully fascinating subject. 这门课迷人得很

Not that you need it, eh, Potter? 但你已经不用学了,波特?

Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. 现在得上路了,好多东西要买

Goodbye. 再见

See, Harry? You’re famous. 瞧,哈利,你多有名啊!

But why am I famous, Hagrid? 但我为什么会出名呢,海格?

All those people, how is it they know who I am. 那些人为什么全都认识我?

I’m not sure I’m the right person to tell you that, Harry. 我不知道这是由我来告诉你究竟合不合适,哈利

Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley. 欢迎来到对角巷,哈利

Here, you get your quills and ink. 这儿可以买到羽毛笔和墨水

Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry. 那边是卖各式各样的魔法玩意儿

It’s a world-class racing broom. 世界级的比赛用的飞天扫帚

Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000! 哇,快看!最新型的光轮2000型

It’s the fastest model yet. 目前最快的型号

But how an I to pay for all this? 但是,我哪买的起这些东西?

I haven’t any money. 我连一分钱也没有

There’s your money, Harry. 你的钱在那里,哈利

Gringotts, the wizard bank. 古灵阁,巫师银行

Ain’t no safer place, not one. 那可算是世上最安全的地方

Except perhaps Hogwarts. 除了霍格沃茨以外

Hagrid, 海格…

What exactly are these things? 那是什么怪物呀?

They’re goblins, Harry. 那就是妖精,哈利

Clever as they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. 妖精聪明得很,但不太友善

Best stay close. 最好是紧跟在我身边

Mr. Harry Potter wisher to make a withdrawal. 哈利·波特先生想要提钱

And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key? 哈利·波特先生有带钥匙吗?

Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. 等等,就在身上

Ha! There’s the little devil. 小鬼难缠

And there’s something else as well. 还有另一件事

Professor Dumbledore gave me this. 这是邓布利多教授交给我的

It’s about You-know-What in vault you-know-which. 就是那个金库里的那个东西

Very well. 好的

Vault 687. 687号地下金库

Lamp, please. 请把灯给我

Key, please. 钥匙

Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing? 你以为你父母什么也没留给你?Vault 713. 713号地下金库

What’s in there, Hagrid? 里面放了什么东西,海格?

Can’t tell you, Harry. 这我可不能告诉你,哈利

Hogwarts business. Very secret. 那是霍格沃茨的最高机密

Stand back. 退后

Best not to mention this to anyone. 最好别跟任何人提起这回事

I still need…我还需要…

A wand. 一根魔杖

A wand? You want Ollivanders. 魔杖?好,去奥利凡德吧

There ain’t no place better. 那是最棒的地方

Run along there and wait. 你先自己进去看看好吗?

I got one more thing to do. Won’t be long. 我还有件事要办,去去就来

Hello? 你好?

Hello? 你好?

I wondered when I’d be seeing you. 我才在想什么时候会见到你

Mr. Potter. 波特先生

It seems only yesterday…那好像是昨天才发生的事

…that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. 你父母上这儿来买第一根魔杖

Here we are. 我们试试这个

Give it a wave. 挥挥看吧

Apparently not. 显然不行

Perhaps…也许…

…this. 这个可以

No, no, definitely not. 不行,不行,绝对不行

No matter. 没关系

I wonder…我想应该是它

Curious. 真稀奇

Very curious. 真的是非常稀奇

Sorry, but what’s curious? 打扰一下,你为什么觉得稀奇?

I remember every wand I’ve ever sold. 我记得我卖出的每一根魔杖

Mr. Potter. 波特先生

It so happens that…凑巧的是…

The phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand. 那只凤凰的一根尾羽给了这魔杖

Gave another feather…另外还有一根尾羽给了…

Just one other. 另外一根魔杖

It is curious 而稀奇的是…

That you should be destined for this wand…你注定就要使用这根魔杖

…when its brother gave you 因为另一根魔杖的主人给你…

That scar. 留下了那道疤痕

And who owned that wand? 那根魔杖的主人是谁?

We do not speak his name. 他的名字我们不能说

The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. 是魔杖选择巫师,波特先生

It’s not always clear why. 原因向来无法理解

But I think it is clear…但我想这次很清楚…

…that we can expect great things from you. 你将来会有了不起的成就

After all. 不管怎么说

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named…那个不能说出名字的人

…did great things. 做了些很了不起的事

Terrible…yes. 虽然可怕…

But great. 但还是很了不起

Harry!Harry! 哈利,哈利

Happy birthday. 生日快乐

You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet. 你没事吧?怎么都不吭声呢?

He killed my parents, didn’t he? 是他杀了我的父母,对不对?

The one who gave me this. 就是那个害我留下这道疤的人

You know, Hagrid. 你知道的,海格

I know you do. 你一定知道

First, and understand this, Harry. 你得先了解一件事,哈利

Because it’s very important 因为这非常重要

Not all wizards are good. 巫师并不一定都是好人

Some of them go bad. 有些巫师会变坏

A few years ago…几年前

…there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go. 有个巫师简直坏到骨子里去了

His name was V…他的名字叫伏…

His name was V…他的名字叫伏…

Maybe if you wrote it down? 还是你用写的好了?

No, I can’t spell it. All right. 不行,这字我不会拼,好吧…

Voldemort. 伏地魔

Voldemort? 伏地魔?

It was dark times, Harry. 那真是一段可怕的日子,哈利

Voldemort started to gather some followers. 伏地魔那时聚集了一批爪牙

Brought them over to the Dark Side. 说服他人投靠黑暗势力

Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. 反抗他的人全都被杀光

Your parents fought against him. 你父母虽然勇敢跟他对抗

But nobody lived once he decide to kill them. 但只要是他决定要杀的人,没一个能逃过他的毒手

Nobody, not one. 没有,一个也没有

Except you. 只有你例外

Me? V oldemort tried to kill me? 我?伏地魔想杀我?

Yes. That ain’t no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. 没错,你额头上的疤痕不寻常,哈利A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse. 只有诅咒才会留下那样的疤痕

An evil curse. 而且是个邪恶的诅咒

What happened to V…? To You-know-Who? 那佛…那个人后来怎么样?

Well, some say he died. 这个嘛,有人说他死了

Codswallop, in my opinion. 但依我看是胡说八道

Nope, I reckon he’s out there still…不,我想他还躲在某个地方

…too tired to carry on. 虚弱得无法采取行动

But one thing’s certain. 但有件事倒是可以确定

Something about you stumped him that night. 你那晚让他栽了个大跟斗

That’s why you’re famous. 所以你才会这么有名

That’s why everybody knows your name. 大家才会全都认识你

You’re the boy who lived. 你可是大难不死的男孩

What are you looking at? 你们在看什么?

Blimey, is that the time? 哎呀,现在几点啦?

Sorry Harry. I’m gonna have to leave you. 对不起,哈利,我得走了

Dumbledore will be wanting his…邓布利多等着要拿他的…

Well, he’ll be wanting to see me. 好了,他等着要见我

Your train leaves in 10 minutes. 你的火车再十分钟就要开了

Here’s your ticket. 这是你的车票

Stick to your ticket, that’s very important. 把车票收好,这很重要

Platform 93/4? 九又四分之三站台?

But, Hagrid. There must be a mistake. 但是,海格,这一定弄错了

This says platform 93/4. 上面写九又四分之三站台

There’s no such thing, is there? 哪有这种站台呀?

Keep off the doors. 别挡在门口

Sorry. 抱歉

Excuse me. Excuse me. 打扰一下!打扰一下!

On your left, Madam. 从左边通道穿过去,夫人

Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下,先生

Can you tell me where I might find platform 93/4. 九又四分之三站台在哪儿?

Platform 93/4? 九又四分之三站台?

Think you’re being funny, do you? 你故意装傻整我开心吗?

It’s the same every year, packed with Muggles. Come on. 每年都一样,挤满了麻瓜,走吧Muggles? 麻瓜?

Platform 93/4. this way. 九又四分之三站台,在这边

All right, Percy, you first. 好,珀西,你先走

Fred, you next. 弗雷德,你下一个

He’s not Fred, I am. 他不是弗雷德,我才是

You call yourself our mother? 你还好意思自称母亲嘛

I’m sorry, George. 对不起,乔治

I’m only joking. I am Fred. 开玩笑的啦,我是弗雷德

Excuse me. 打扰一下

Could you tell me 能…不能请你告诉我…

How to? 要怎样…

How to get onto the platform? 怎样去站台吗?

Not to worry, dear. 放心,没问题的,亲爱的

It’s Ron’s first time to Hogwarts as well. 罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨

All you do is 现在你只要…

Walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. 往第九和第十站台中间的那道墙直接走

Best to run if you’re nervous. 要是紧张的话,最好用小跑步

Good luck. 祝你好运

Excuse me. 打扰一下

Do you mind? Everywhere else is full. 我可以坐吗?其他车厢都满了

Not at all. 坐啊

I’m Ron, by the way. 对了,我叫罗恩

Ron Weasley. 罗恩·韦斯莱

I’m Harry. Harry Potter. 我叫哈利,哈利·波特

So… so it’s true! 所以…所以那是真的啰

I mean, do you really have the? 我是说,你真的有…

The what? 有什么?

The scar? 那道疤?

Oh. Yeah. 喔,对啊

Wicked! 真炫!

Anything off the trolley, dears? 要不要买点儿东西吃呀?

No, thanks. I’m all set. 不,谢了,我自己有带吃的

We’ll take the lot. 我全部都要了!

Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans? 比比多味豆?

They mean every flavor. 这表示所有口味都有

There’s chocolate and peppermint and also…有巧克力和薄荷口味,也有……spinach, liver and tripe. 菠菜,肝脏,还有牛肚

George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once. 乔治有次还吃到鼻涕口味

Are they real frogs? 这该不会是真的青蛙吧

It’s a spell. 只是施了个符咒而已

Beside the cards you want. 而且这还可以让你搜集卡片

Each pack’s got a famous witch or wizard. 每包附一张名巫师或女巫卡片

I’ve got about 500 myself. 我已经手机大约五百张了

Watch it! 小心

That’s rotten luck. 运气真背

They’ve only got one good jump in them. 它们只有一开始那下跳得最好

I’ve got Dumbledore! 我拿到一张邓布利多

I got about six of him. 我已经有了足足有六张他的了

Hey, he’s gone! 嘿,他不见了

You can’t expect him to hang around all day, can you? 你总不能要他整天都待在那儿吧This is Scabbers. By the way. 对了,这是斑斑

Pathetic, isn’t he? 他很可怜,对不对?

A little. 还好啦

Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. 弗雷德教了我一个咒语,可以把它的毛变成黄色Want to see? 要看吗?

Yeah. 好啊

Sun…阳…

Has anyone seen a toad? 有没有人看到一只蟾蜍?

A boy named Neville’s lost one. 纳威的蟾蜍不见了

Oh, are you doing magic? 喔,你在施魔法吗?

Let’s see, then. 让我们瞧一瞧吧

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow 阳光,雏菊,甜奶油

Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow 将这只又胖又笨的老鼠变成黄色

Are you sure that’s a real spell? 你确定这是真的咒语吗?

Well, it’s not very good, is it? 显然不是很有用,对不对?

Of course. 当然啦

I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself…我也只试过几个简单的咒语

…but the y’ve all worked for me. 但每次都非常成功

For example, 比方说…

Oculus Reparo. 欧卡拉斯雷培洛

That’s better, isn’t it? 是不是清晰多了?

Holy cricket, you’re Harry Potter! 我的天哪,你是哈利·波特!

I’m Hermione Granger. 我叫赫敏·格兰杰

And you are? 那你是…?

I’m Ron Weasley. 我叫罗恩·韦斯莱

Pleasure. 幸会

You two better change into robes. 你们两个最好赶快换上长袍

I expect we’ll be arriving soon. 我们大概快要到了

You’ve got dirt on your nose. Did you know? 你鼻子上黑黑的,知不知道?

Just there. 就在这

Right, then. First years. 好,一年级新生

This way, please! 请跟我来

Come on, first years, don’t be shy. 快呀,一年级新生,别害羞

Come on now, hurry up. 走呀,快点走呀

Hello, Harry. 哈啰,哈利

Hi, Hagrid. 嘿,海格

Right, then. This way to the boats. 好,走这儿上船

Come on now, follow me. 快,跟我来

Wicked. 真炫

Welcome to Hogwarts. 欢迎来到霍格沃茨

Shortly, you’ll pass through these doors 待会儿你们就要走进这扇门

And join your classmates. 和其他同学齐聚一堂

But before you take your seats, 但在你们到餐厅入席之前

You must be sorted into your houses. 必须先替你们分派学院

They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff…学院有格兰芬多,赫奇帕奇

…Ravenclaw and Slytherin. 拉文克劳,还有斯莱特林

While you’re here. 在你们就学期间

Your house will be like your family. 学院就像是你们的家一样

Your triumphs will earn you points. 你们表现出色会替学院加分

Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. 而违规则会使学院被扣分

At the end of the year, the house with the most points 学年结束时,积分最高的学院…Wins the house cup. 将会获得学院杯冠军

Trevor! 特雷弗

Sorry. 对不起

The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily. 分院仪式马上就要开始了

It’s true then, 那是真的啰

What they’re saying on the train. 火车上的传闻果真没错

Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. 哈利·波特到霍格沃茨来啰

Harry Potter? 哈利·波特

This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I’m Malfoy. 这是克拉克和高尔,我叫马福尔

Draco Malfoy. 德雷克·马福尔

Think my name’s funny, do you?觉得我名字很好笑是不是?

I’ve no need to ask yours. 我不用问就知道你是谁

Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? 红头发,旧长袍

You must be a Weasley. 你想必是韦斯莱家的人

You’ll find out some wizarding families 你马上就会发现某些巫师家庭…

Are better than others. 比别人高级些

You don’t want to go making friends with wrong sort. 没人会想跟差劲家伙交朋友

I can help you there. 这方面我可以帮你

I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks. 我可以看得出是谁比较差劲些

We’re ready for you now. Follow me.一切准备就绪,请跟我来吧

The ceiling isn’t real. It’s bewitched 他们对天花板施了魔法

To look like the night sky. 让它看起来像是夜晚的天空

I read about it in Hogwarts, A History. 我在“霍格沃茨,一段校史”这本书上读到过

Will you wait along here, please? 请在这儿等一下

Now, before we begin…听着,在我们开始之前

…professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words. 邓布利多教授要先说几句话

I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. 我想向大家宣布新学期一些必须注意事项

The first years, please note…一年级新生注意了

…that the DarkForest is strictly forbidden to all students. 黑森林绝对禁止学生进入

Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, 另外,管理员费奇先生…

Has asked me to remind you…要我提醒各位

…that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds…不可踏进三楼右手边走廊

…to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. 除非你想求窍流血,痛苦惨死Thank you. 谢谢大家

When I call your name,当我叫到你的名字

You will come forth. 你就走到前面来

I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head…我会把分类帽戴到你的头上

…and you will be sorted into your houses. 替你分派学院

Hermione Granger. 赫敏·格兰杰

Oh, no. 喔,不!

Okay, relax. 好,放轻松

Mental, that one, I’m telling you. 我告诉你,那家伙头脑有问题

Right. 很好

Then, right. 嗯,好!

Okay. 决定了

Gryffindor! 格兰芬多

Draco Malfoy. 德雷克·马福尔

Slytherin! 斯莱特林

Every wizard who went bad 所有变坏的巫师和女巫

Was in Slytherin. 全都是从斯莱特林出来的

Susan Bones. 苏珊·波恩

Harry, what is it? 哈利,怎么了?

Nothing. Nothing, I’m fine. 没什么,没什么,我没事!

I know! 我知道了

Hufflepuff! 赫奇帕奇

Ronald Weasley. 罗恩·韦斯莱

Another Weasley! 又来一个韦斯莱

I know just what to do with you. 不用想也知道该把你分到哪

Gryffindor! 格兰芬多

Harry Potter. 哈利·波特

Difficult, very difficult. 很困难,非常困难

Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. 勇气很足够,心地也不坏

There’s talent, oh, yes. 也很有才华,没错

And a thirst to prove yourself. 有一股急着想证明自己的欲望

But where to put you? 我该把你分到哪呢?

Not Slytherin, not Slytherin! 不要斯莱特林!不要斯莱特林!

Not Slytherin, en? 不要斯莱特林?

Are you sure? You could be great, you know. 你确定?你会有了不起的成就

It’s all here, in your head. 你脑袋里该有的样样不缺

And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness. 而斯莱特林可以帮助你登上巅峰No doubt about that. 这一点是毫无疑问的

No? Well, if you’re sure. 不要?好吧,既然你这么确定

Better be…那就最好是去…

…Gryffindor! 格兰芬多

Welcome Potter. 欢迎波特

Welcome Potter. 欢迎波特

Your attention, please. 请大家注意

Let the feast begin. 宴会开始

I’m half and half. 我是一半一半

Me dad’s a Muggle. Mum’s a witch. 我爸是麻瓜,我妈是女巫

Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out. 他发现时可真是吓坏了

Percy. 珀西

Who’s that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell? 那个在跟奇洛说话的人是谁?Professor Snape. 那是斯内普教授

Head of Slytherin house. 斯莱特林的学院导师

What’s he teach? 他教什么科目?

Potions. 魔药学

But he fancies the Dark Arts. 但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术

He’s been after Quirrell’s job for years. 他早就想接下奇洛的工作了

Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor. 你好,欢迎加入格兰芬多

It’s the Bloody Baron! 看,那是血人巴罗

Hello, Sir Nicholas. 你好,尼古拉斯爵士

Have a nice summer? 暑假过得还愉快吗?

Dismal. 惨哪

Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied. 我想参加无头骑士狩猎,但是又再度遭到拒绝

I know you. 我知道你是谁

You’re Nearly Headless Nick. 你是差点没头的尼克

I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don’t mind. 我希望你能叫我尼古拉斯爵士

Nearly headless? 差点没头?

How can you be nearly headless? 你是怎么个差点没头法?

Like this. 就像这样

Gryffindors, follow me, please. 格兰芬多学生请跟我走

I keep up. Thank you. 快跟上啊,谢谢

Ravenclaw, follow me. 拉文克劳学生跟我走

This way. 往这边走

This is the most direct path to the dormitories. 这是去寝室最快的一条路

I keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change. 小心楼梯,它们喜欢变来变去

Keep up, please, and follow me. 请大家跟好,跟我来

Quickly now, come on. Come on. 现在走快点,快啊

That picture’s moving. 西莫,那幅画在动

-look at that one. –I think she fancies you. –你看那幅画-我想她是看上你啰

Look! Look! 看,快看!

Who’sthat girl? 那女的是谁?

Welcome to Hogwarts. 欢迎来到霍格沃茨

Who’s that? 那是谁啊?

Password? 通关密语?

Caput Draconis. 龙渣

Follow me, everyone. Keep up. 大家跟我走,跟上!

Quickly, come on. 快跟上,快!

Gather around here. 大家先在这儿集合

Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. 欢迎来到格兰芬多休息室

Boys’ dormitory is upstairs to the left. 男生寝室在楼上左边

Girls, the same on your right 女生寝室在右边

Your belongings have already been brought up. 行李都已经替你们送上去了

Made it! 及时赶上

Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall’s face if we were late? 要是迟到的话,麦格教授的脸不知道会有多难看

That was bloody brilliant! 这招真是太厉害了

Thank you for that assessment. 谢谢你的评价,韦斯莱先生

It’d be better if I transfigured 说不定我变些别的还比较有用

Mr. Potter and you into a watch. 把你或波特先生变成一只表

Then one of you might be on time. 这样你们至少有一个人不会迟到

We got lost. 我们迷路了

Then perhaps a map? 所以该变张地图啰?

I trust you don’t need one to find your seats. 找位子坐总不必用到地图吧?

There will be no foolish wand-waving 这门课不需要你傻乎乎挥魔杖

Or silly incantations in this class. 或是叽里咕噜瞎念咒

As such, 所以呢…

I don’t expect many of you to appreciate…我并不期待大多数人能理解…

…the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. 制魔药的精密科学与正确技术However, for those select few…不过呢,那些出类拔萃…

…who possess the predisposition…拥有特殊天赋的少数人

…I can teach you how to bewitch the mind…我可以教你们如何扰乱心智

…and ensnare the senses. 和迷惑感官

I can tell you how to bottle fame brew glory 我可以教你们如何赢取名声,熬煮荣耀

And even put a stopper in death. 甚至阻止死亡

Then again, 另外…

Maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts 也许你们有些人在入学时

In possession of abilities…就已具有非凡的能力

…so formidable that you feel confident enough…让你目空一切

…to not pay attention. 懒得注意听讲

Mr. Potter. 波特先生

Our new celebrity. 我们这儿的新名人

What would I get if I added root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood? 若把水仙根加入艾草液里会产生什么样的效果?

You don’t know? 你不知道?

Let’s try again. 好,我们再试一次

Where would you look if asked you to find a bezoar? 若是我要你拿一块牛黄给我,你要到哪找?

I don’t know, sir. 我不知道,先生

What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsvane?舟形乌头和狼形乌头有什么不同?

I don’t know, sir. 我不知道,先生

Pity. 可怜哪

Clearly, fame isn’t everything…显然名气并不能代表一切

…is it, Mr. Potter? 是不是啊,波特先生?

Eye of rabbit, harp string hum 兔子眼,琴弦幽幽

Turn this water into rum 快将清水变甜酒

Eye of rabbit, harp string hum 兔子眼,琴弦幽幽

What’s Seamus trying to do to the water? 西莫干嘛对那杯水念个不停?

Turn it to rum. 想把它变成甜酒

Actually managed a weak tea yesterday, before…他昨天把水变成了淡茶,在他…

Mail’s here. 信来了

Can I borrow this? 这可不可以借我看看?

Thaks. 谢了

Look, Neville’s got a Remembrall. 你看,纳威收到了一个记忆球

I’ve read about those. 这我在书上看过

The smoke turns red 烟要是变红的话

When you’ve forgotten something. 就表示你忘了某件事

The problem is, 问题是…

I can’t remember what I’ve forgotten. 我根本就不记得我忘了什么啊

Hey, Ron. 嘿,罗恩

Somebody broke into Gringotts. 有人非法闯入古灵阁

Listen. 你看

Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches…据说是某位不知名巫师或女巫所策划的行动

…Gringotts goblins acknowledge the breach 古灵阁妖精虽承认被侵入

But insist nothing was taken. 但却否认损失任何物品

The vault in question, number 713, 出事的713号地下金库

Had been emptied earlier that same day. 事实上早在当日早些时候被提领一空

That’s odd. 奇怪了

That’s the vault Hagrid and I went to. 那就是海格带我去的金库

Good afternoon, class. 下午好,同学们

Good afternoon, Madam Hooch. 下午好,霍奇夫人

Good afternoon, Amanda. Good afternoon. 下午好,阿曼达,下午好

Welcome to your first flying lesson. 欢迎大家来上第一堂飞行课

What are you waiting for? 好了,你们还等什么?

Step up to your broomstick. 每个人都站到自己扫帚左边

Come on now, hurry up. 快呀!快点!

Stick your hand over the broom 把右手伸到扫帚上方…

And say, "Up."说“上来”

Up! 上来

Up. 上来

Up. Up! 上来!上来!

With feeling. 要带点感情

Up. Up. 上来!上来!

Up! 上来

Shut up, Harry. 别笑话我了,哈利

Now, once you’ve got hold of your broom, 挺好,抓住扫帚以后…

I want you to mount it. Grip it tight. 就请你们骑上去,抓紧一点

You don’t wanna be sliding off the end. 免得从后面滑下来

When I blow my whistle, I want you 我一吹口哨,你们大家…

To kick off from the ground, hard. 就用力往上跳

Keep your broom steady, 尽量让扫帚保持稳定

Hover for a moment…在空中飞一会儿

…then lean forward slightly 然后身子微往前倾

And touch back down. 轻轻飞回地面

On my whistle. Three, two…听我的口哨,三,二…

Mr. Longbottom. 隆巴顿先生

Neville! 纳威!

-Mr. Longbottom! –Down, down! -隆巴顿先生-下去!下去!

Neville! 纳威!

Come back down this instant! Like给我下来

Oh, no! 喔,不!

Help! 救命啊!

Mr. Longbo…隆巴…

Help! 救命啊!

Everyone out of the way! 大家全都让开

Is he all right? 他没事吧?

Oh, dear, it’s a broken wrist. 喔,喔,亲爱的,手腕扭到了

Poor boy. Come on now, up you get. 可怜的孩子,好了,站起来吧

Keep your feet on the ground 全都给我乖乖呆着不准乱飞

While I take him to the hospital wing. 在我带着孩子去医护室时

Understand? 听到没有?

If I see a single broom in the air…要是让我看到有人飞上天空

The one riding it will be expelled before they can say Quidditch. 那在他还来不及见识到魁地奇,就得给我滚出学校

Did you see his face? 你们看到他那张蠢脸了吗?

If he had squeezed this, 那个大胖子要是记得捏一捏记忆球

He’d have remembered to fall on his arse. 就会知道摔下来时该屁股先着地

Give it here. Malfoy. 把它交出来,马福尔

No. I’ll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find. 不,我要把它藏在某个地方,让隆巴顿玩玩寻宝游戏

How about on the roof? 放在屋顶上怎么样啊?

What’s the matter, Potter? Bit beyond your reach? 怎么了,波特?拿不到是吧?

Harry, no way! 哈利,不行!

You heard what Madam Hooch said. 你刚才地听到霍奇夫人说的话

Besides, you don’t know how to fly. 何况你根本就不会飞嘛

What an idiot. 真是个大白痴

Give it here, Malfoy. 给我,马福尔

Or I’ll knock you off your broom! 不然我就把你踢下扫帚

Is that so? 是吗?

Have it your way, then. 那你就来拿吧

Nice going, Harry. 太棒了,哈利

That was wicked, Harry! 干得好,哈利

Wicked, Harry! 真炫,哈利

Harry Potter! 哈利·波特

Follow me. 跟我来

You wait here. 在这儿等着

Professor Quirrell, excuse me. 对不起,奇洛教授

Could I borrow Wood for a moment? 能不能让伍德出来一下?

Yes, of course. 嗯,当然可以

Potter, this is Oliver Wood. 波特,这位是奥利佛·伍德

Wood, I have found you a Seeker. 伍德,我替你找到了捕球手

Have you heard? 听说了吗?

Harry Potter’s the new Gryffindor Seeker. 格兰芬多的新捕球手是哈利·波特

I always knew he’d do well. 我早就看出他会有出色的表现

Seeker? 捕球手?

But first yearsnever make the house teams. 但学院代表队从不收一年级新生You must be the youngest player in…你肯定是魁地奇球队最年轻的队员…

A century, 一百年来最年轻的队员

McGonagall says. 这是麦格教授告诉我的

Well done, Harry. Wood’s just told us. 干得好,哈利,伍德刚才告诉我们了Fred and George are on the team. 弗雷德和乔治也是队员

Beaters. 他们是击球手

Our job is 我们的任务是…

To make sure you don’t get bloodied up too bad. 尽量别让你被打得太惨

Can’t make any promises. 但我们自然不敢担保

Rough game, Quidditch. 魁地奇比赛粗暴得很

But no one’s died in years. 野蛮得很,但很久没死人了

Someone vanishes occasionally. 偶尔会有人消失

But they’ll turn up in a month or two. 不过一两个月就会再出现

Go on, Harry. 走啊,哈利

Quidditch is great. 魁地奇很刺激

Best game there is, 它是世上最棒的比赛

And you’ll be great too. 你也会表现得很棒的

I’ve never played. 可是我从来就没打过魁地奇

What if I make a fool of myself? 要是出丑怎么办?

You won’t make a fool of yourself. 你不会出丑的啦

It’s in your blood. 你可是家学渊源

You never told me your father was a Seeker too. 你没告诉我,你父亲也是捕球手I didn’t know. 我也不知道

I’m telling you, it’s spooky. 我告诉你,我觉得这很恐怖

She knows more about you than you do. 她知道的事居然比你还多

Who doesn’t? 谁知道的都会比我多

What’s happening? 怎么呢?

The staircases change, remember? 楼梯会变来变去,记得吗?

Let’s go this way. 走这边

Before the staircase moves again. 免得楼梯又开始乱动

Does anybody feel I like we shouldn’t be here? 这儿好像不是我们该来的地方We’re not supposed to be here. 我们不能到这里来呀

This is the third floor. It’s forbidden. 这是三楼,这是禁区

Let’s go. 我们走吧

It’s Filch’s cat! 是费奇的猫

Run! 快跑!

Quick, let’s hide through that door! 快!躲到那扇门后面

It’s locked! 门锁上了

We’re done for! 这下我们真的完了

Move over! 让开

Alohomora. 阿拉霍洞开

Get in. 快进去

Alohomora? 阿拉霍洞开?

Standard Book of Spells, chapter seven. “标准咒语”第七章

Anyone here, my sweet? 这儿有人吗,小甜心?

Come on. 走吧

Filch is gone. 费奇走了

He thinks this door’s locked. 他大概以为这扇门是锁上的

It was locked. 本来就是锁上的

And for good reason. 门锁上是有原因的

What are they doing, 他们这些人到底是什么意思?

Keeping a thing like that locked up in a school? 竟然把那种东西关在学校?Didn’t you see 你们不会用眼睛看吗?

What it was standing on? 没看到它站在什么东西上面?

I wasn’t looking at its feet! 我没注意到它的脚

I was preoccupied with its heads. 它的头就够我看得了

Or maybe you didn’t notice. There were three! 也许你没注意到,有三个头!It wasn’t there by accident, 说不定你没注意到

It was standing on a trap door. 它站在活板门上

It’s guarding something. 也就是说它在看守某个东西

Guarding something? 看守某个东西?

That’s right. 没错

Now, if you two don’t mind, I’m going to bed…你们不介意的话,我要去睡了…before you come up with another idea 免得你们又想出什么鬼主意

To get us killed. 来害我们送命

Or worse, expelled. 或是更糟,被学校开除

She needs to sort out her priorities. 她还真分不清事情的轻重

Quidditch is easy to understand. 魁地奇的规则还蛮好懂的

Each team has seven players. 每队有七名球员

Three Chasers, tow Beaters, 三个追球手,两个击球手…

One keeper and a Seeker. 还有守门员和捕球手

That’s you. 你就是捕球手

There are three kinds of balls. 总共有三种球

This one’s called the Quaffle. 这叫做鬼飞球

The Chasers handle the Quaffle 追球手把鬼飞球传来传去

And try to put it through one of those hoops. 设法把它射进那三个球框

The keeper, that’s me, defends the hoops. 守门员就是我,负责看守球框

With me so far? 还跟得上吗?

I think so. 可以

What are those? 那些是什么?

You better take this. 你最好握住这个

Careful now, it’s coming back. 小心,它飞回来了

Not bad, Potter. 不错嘛,波特

You’d make a fair Beater. 你也可成为优秀的击球手

What was that? 那是什么东西?

Bludger. 游走球

Nasty little buggers. 难缠的小东西

But you…但你…

Are a Seeker. 是一名捕球手

The only thing I want you to worry about is this. 你只要担心这个就行了

The Golden Snitch. 金色飞贼

I like this ball. 我喜欢这个球

You like it now. Just wait. 你喜欢它啰,等着瞧吧

It’s wicked fast and damn near impossible to see. 它速度奇快而且神出鬼没

What do I do with it? 那我要做什么?

You catch it before the other team’s Seeker. 赶在别队捕球手之前抓住它

You catch this, the game’s over. 你一抓到它,比赛就会结束

You catch this, Potter, 你一抓到它,波特…

And we win. 我们就赢了

One of a wizard’s most rudimentary skills is levitation…漂浮是巫师最基本的技巧之一…or the ability to make objects…这种魔法可以让物体…

…fly. 飞起来

Do you have your feathers? 大家都拿到羽毛了吗?

Good. 很好

Now, 现在…

Don’t forget the nice wrist movement we’ve been practicing. 别忘了我们练习过的手腕动作The swish and flick. 挥一下,弹一下

Everyone. 大家一起

The swish and flick. 挥一下,弹一下

Good. 很好

And enunciate. 还有发音也很重要

Wingardium Leviosa. 羽加迪姆,勒维奥萨

Off you go, then. 大家开始练习吧

Wingardium Leviosa. 羽加迪姆,勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa. 羽加迪姆,勒维奥萨

Wingardium Leviosa. 羽加迪姆,勒维奥萨

No, stop, stop, stop! 停下来…

You’re going to take some one’s eye out. 你会把别人眼睛给戳瞎的

Besides, you’re saying it wrong. 而且你的发音不正确

It’s Leviosa, 应该要强调“奥”

Not Leviosar. 而不是“萨”

You do it then, if you’re so clever. Go on, go on. 既然你这么聪明,干脆你自己来试试看Wingardium Leviosa. 羽加迪姆,勒维奥萨

Well done! 表现得很好

See here, everyone, Miss Granger’s done it! 大家快看,格兰杰小姐成功了

Splendid! 好极了

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

哈利波特与魔法石英文单词笔记(第七章)

哈利波特与魔法石英文读书单词笔记 Chapter seven: The Sorting Hat At once: phrase, 马上,立刻 Entrance hall: n. 门廊,门厅 Make out:理解,辨认出,说明,填写,设法应付 Magnificent: adj. 高尚的;壮丽的;华丽的;宏伟的 Marble: n. 大理石;大理石制品;弹珠 adj. 大理石的;冷酷无情的Staircase: n. 楼梯 Flagged:adj. (已醉得)不能再喝的 v. 悬旗于….;用标记表明;铺石板(flag 的过去分词) Drone:n. 雄峰;嗡嗡的声音;懒惰者 n. 无人机 vi. 嗡嗡作声;混日子 vt. 低沉地说 Doorway: n. 门口;途径 The start-of-term banquet: 开学宴会 The great hall:大礼堂;大厅;大会堂 Ceremony: n. 仪式,典礼,礼仪,礼节 Dormitory:宿舍。宿舍是霍格沃茨学生们晚上睡觉的地方。一般是4个人 住一间,每间房都有壁炉和四柱床。格兰芬多的宿舍在格兰芬多塔楼,赫奇帕奇的宿舍在靠近厨房的地窖里,拉文克劳的宿舍在霍格沃茨西部的塔楼里,斯莱特林的宿舍在自己的地窖里。每个学院的宿舍都用学院代表色进行装饰。Common room:公共休息室里备有壁炉和桌椅,顾名思义,是用来给学生们在上课之余休息、聚会、做作业用的。休息室里有两个门,分别通往女生宿舍和男生宿舍的旋转扶梯。 霍格沃茨学校有四个学院,每个学院都有各自的公共休息室,分别用该学员的

代表色装饰。想要进入格兰芬多和斯莱特林的公共休息室需要正确的“口令”、进入拉克文劳需要解谜,进入赫奇帕奇则需要敲击正确的木桶。 Triumph: n. 巨大成功,重大成就,伟大胜利,喜悦,出色表现 Rule-breaking:违规,违规行为 I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. 我希望你们不论分到哪所学院都能为学院争光。 Take place: phrase. 发生,产生;进行,举行 Smarten up:变潇洒,变漂亮,打扮 Linger: v. 停留,逗留;徘徊 Fasten: v. 系牢,缚紧,扣紧,盯住,盖好,关好,使牢固

英文电影中的经典对白

英文电影中的经典对白 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! these walls arekind of funny like that. first you hate them, then you get used to them. enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. that s institutionalizing. 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.every man s got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.red: there s not a day goes by i don t feelregret. not because i m in here, or because you think i should. i look back onthe way i was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. iwant to talk to him. i want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. but i can t. that kid s long gone and this old man is all that sleft. i got to live with that. rehabilitated? it s just a bullshit word. so yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. because to tell youthe truth,i don t give a shit. red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine. 监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事. 10.i find i m so excited. i can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. i think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.i hope i can make it across the border. i hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. i hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. i hope. 我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱 的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本(修正版)

哈利波特与魔法石 HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE <第一幕> DUMBLEDORE I should've known you would have been here Professor McGonagall. MCGONAGALL Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the bad. MCGONAGALL And the boy? DUMBLEDORE Hagrid is bringing him. MCGONAGALL Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this? DUMBLEDORE Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life HAGRID Professor. Dumbledore, sir. Professor McGonagall. DUMBLEDORE No problems I trust Hagrid? HAGRID No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. There you go. MC Albus, do really think it's safe leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. There're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are- - DUMBLEDORE The only family he has. MCGONAGALL This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name. DUMBLEDORE Exactly. He's far better off growing up away from all of that. Until he is ready. There, there Hagrid. It's not really goodbye after all. Good Luck, Harry Potter. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - <第二幕> (one) AUNT PETUNIA Up. Get up! Now! DUDLEY Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! AUNT PETUNIA Here he comes the birthday boy! (two) UNCLE VERNON happy birthday son. AUNT PETUNIA Why don't you just cook the breakfast and try not to burn anything. HARRY Yes Aunt Petunia. AUNT PETUNIA I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day! UNCLE VERNON Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! HARRY yes Uncle Vernon. AUNT PETUNIA Aren't they wonderful darling? DUDLEY How many are there? VOLDEMORT 36, Counted them myself. DUDLEY 36?! BUT LAST YEAR LAST YEAR I HAD 37!!! VOLDEMORT Yes, but some of them are a bit bigger than last year's! DUDLEY I don't care how big they are! AUNT PETUNIA Now, now, now, this is what we're going to do. Is that when we go out we're going to buy you 2 new presents. How's that pumpkin? AUNT PETUNIA It should be a lovely day at the zoo. I'm really looking forward to it. VOLDEMORT

哈利波特与魔法石英文剧本完整版

实用标准文案 哈利波特与魔法石

HARRY POTTER AND THE SORCERER'S STONE

(one) > <第一幕AUNT PETUNIA DUMBLEDORE Up. Get up! Now! I should've known you would have been here DUDLEY Professor McGonagall. Wake up cousin! We're going to the zoo! MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA Good evening Professor Dumbledore. Are the Here he comes the birthday boy! rumors true Albus? DUMBLEDORE (two) I'm afraid so Professor. The good and the UNCLE VERNON bad. happy birthday son. MCGONAGALL AUNT PETUNIA And the boy? try breakfast and cook don't you DUMBLEDORE just the Why not to burn anything. Hagrid is bringing him. HARRY MCGONAGALL Yes Aunt Petunia. Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with AUNT PETUNIA something as important as this? my DUMBLEDORE perfect for everything to be I want Dudley's special day! Ah, Prof. I would trust Hagrid with my life UNCLE VERNON HAGRID Hurry up! Bring my coffee boy! Professor sir. Professor. Dumbledore, HARRY McGonagall. yes Uncle Vernon. DUMBLEDORE AUNT PETUNIA No problems I trust Hagrid? Aren't they wonderful darling? HAGRID DUDLEY No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep as we were How many are there? flying over Bristol. Try not to wake him. VOLDEMORT There you go. 36, Counted them myself. Albus, do really think it's safe leaving MCDUDLEY these people? I've watched them all him with

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

经典英文电影台词、翻译

1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942) 2、I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997) 3、I'll have what she's having. 我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989) 4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951) 5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 8、Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996) 9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get. 生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 ) 10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 11、As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939) 12、You can't handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992) 13、After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939) 14、It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men. 并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。(《我不是天使》1933 ) 15、You talking'to me? 你在跟我说话吗?(《出租汽车司机》1976 ) 16、You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971) 17、Well,nobody's perfect. 人无完人。(《热情似火》1959) 18、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927) 19、We'll always have Paris. 我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 20、I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 21、I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986) 22、You talking to me?

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

哈利波特与魔法石知识点

《哈利波特与魔法石》阅读题 一、填空题 1、《哈利波特与魔法石》的作者是(J·K罗琳),(英)国女作家。 2、(德拉科·马尔福)是哈利的死对头,告密(海格)有条龙,不过没成功。 3、人类在巫师们眼里是(麻瓜)。 4、(海格)帮哈利买了一只猫头鹰,是雪鸾品种的名叫(海德薇)。 5.进入魔法学校需要准备的装备有:一支(魔法杖)、一只(大锅)、一套(玻璃或水晶)小药瓶、一架(望远镜)、一台(黄铜天平)。 6、哈利去学校的日子是(九)月(一)日(十一)点,(国王十字) 车站的( 9又四分之三)站台。 7、罗恩的老鼠叫(斑斑)。 8.格兰芬多的吉祥物是(狮子),斯莱特林的吉祥物是(蛇)。 9、水仙根粉和艾草加在一起是效力很强的(安眠药)。 10.在魁地奇比赛中有( 4 )个球,分别是(2个游走球)、(鬼飞球)、(金色飞贼),哈利在球队中担任(找球手),负责找(金色飞贼)。11、海格的龙叫(诺伯)。 12.哈利他们进入密室来到(麦格)教授布的棋盘阵中,(哈利)扮演主教(棋子名称)、(罗恩)扮演骑士以及(赫敏)扮演城堡,接着来到斯内普布的阵中,有( 7 )个瓶子,最终,(赫敏)推断(最小)的瓶子是能穿过黑色火焰,(哈利)喝下了这瓶药水。 13、霍格沃茨史上最不受欢迎的校长是(菲尼亚斯·布莱克)。 14、布莱克三姐妹分别指(安多米达)、(贝拉特丽克斯)、(纳西莎),后来分别嫁给了(写出姓氏即可)(唐克斯)、(莱斯特兰奇)、(马尔福)。 15、哈利·波特的父母分别是(詹姆·波特)、(莉莉·波特(伊万斯))。罗恩·韦斯莱的父母分别是(亚瑟·韦斯莱)、(莫丽·韦斯莱)。 16、霍格沃茨校长阿不思·邓布利多的全名是(阿不思·珀西瓦尔·伍尔弗里克·布莱恩·邓布利多)。 17、伏地魔原名(汤姆·里德尔),父亲是(海洛普·里德尔(冈特))

《哈利波特与魔法石》英文读后感

第 1 页 共 2 页 三一文库(https://www.360docs.net/doc/b17768270.html, )/读后感 〔《哈利波特与魔法石》英文读后感〕 arry Prer as brn i and Vlder (den ead, killed arry"s parensare alled ysery an ) sign -- fig a ligning saped sar. I is a veryperful spell arks, arry is er er lives i lve and keep arry, sar ispain i arks. Afer is parens died, e as unle adpin. In y ildd,usin Dudley alays fig i big bully i, en bil fr 11 years. In is 11 years ld birday a day, seing exrardinary ings, anged is desiny.agrid (e gg as agi Sl keeper f e keys, e gaekeeper ) sen a leer is agi sl adissin leer, ell e sry f is life. e as very appy learn, kn e rld izard Diagn Alley and a series f ings. eals ade gd friends in sl, is a lusy and supid Rn, aner isexellen in araer and learning f erine. ey rk geer pre e sne, enaius sruggle i Vlder, and uliaely desryedVlder"s drea, bu als saved e. Gusave Flauber ne said: e ragi fae f e plain, e re painful e re; an esape, e re feel fear, as ell fae i, agains i, vere i, s all e pain and bing knees,ade brillian flers bling in e ard rk f land. Su is arry Prer,

(完整版)英文电影经典台词,_绝对原创

电影类 Into the wild 1.When he did,he would do it with characteristic immodration. 一旦开始,就绝不会回头。 2.It is associated in our minds with escape from history and oppression and law and irksome obligations absoulte freedom. 在我们心中它意味着逃离过去,苦恼,约束和烦人的责任和完全的自由3.A in Aparthied in South African Society.A-minus in Contemporary African Politics and the Food Crisis in Africa. A在南非社会代表着种族隔离,A代表着同期南非政治和食物紧缺。 4.Rather than love,than money,than faith,than fame,than fairness,give me truth. 我宁可不要爱情,金钱,信仰,名誉,公平,请给我事情的真实。 5.Some people feel like they don't deserve love,they walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps to the past. 有些人认为他们注定得不到真爱,静静的走向没有感情的未来,试图断绝和过去所有的联系。 6.The sea's only gifts are harsh blows,and,occasionally,the chance to feel strong.Now,i don't know much about the sea,but i do know that's the way it is here.And i also know how important it is in life ,not necessarily to be strong ,but to feel strong . 大海唯一能给我们的就是无情的海浪,有时候海浪会来的很猛烈。现在我对大海知之甚少,但我知道这就是它存在的方式。我还知道在自己的生命中,你不必很强壮,却要觉得自己很强壮。 7.To measure yourself at least once,to find yourself at least once in the most ancient of human conditions,facing the blind,deaf stone alone,with nothing help you but your hands and your own head. 哪怕只有一次也要去证明自;哪怕只有一次,也要在原生态中去发现自我,独自一人去面对冰冷的石头,仅仅用自己的头脑和双手来帮助自己。 8.The freedom and simple beauty is just too good to pass up . 自由和单纯因太美好而匆匆流逝。 9.There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to,be kind to man 我感受到自然的力量,他并不会偏向人类。 10.The core of man's spirit comes from new experiences. 人类的新灵魂来自人类的新经历。 11.But when you forgive,you love.And when you love,God's lights shines on you.

相关文档
最新文档