狮子王中英文台词对照(超全的完整版)(英语口语练习必备)

狮子王中英文台词对照(超全的完整版)(英语口语练习必备)
狮子王中英文台词对照(超全的完整版)(英语口语练习必备)

狮子王中英文台词(完整版)From the day we arrive on the planet

从我们出生的那一刻

And,blinking,step into the sun

睁开眼睛走入阳光

There's more to see than can ever be seen

那儿有你看不完的东西

More to do than can ever be done

有你做不完的事

There's far too much to take in here

有数不尽你无法体会经验的事

More to find than can ever be found

有找不完的宝藏

But the sun rolling high

可是太阳高挂在天空

Through the sapphire sky

在那色彩多变的天空中

Keeps great and small on the endless round

不论伟大与渺小都保存下来

It's the circle of life

那是生生不息

And it moves us all

而那感动了你我

Through despair and hope

历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love

历经信心与爱

Till we find our place

直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding

在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle

在那生生不息之中

The circle of life

生生不息…

It's the circle of life

生生不息

And it moves us all

而那令我们感动

Through despair and hope

历经绝望与希望

Through faith and love

历经信心与爱

Till we find our place

直到我们找到归属之地

On the path unwinding

在我们已知的种种之中

In the circle

在那生生不息之中

The circle of life

生生不息…

Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.

生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。

Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗?

Scar: What do you want?

你来做什么?

Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good

excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.

我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch.

噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐

Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.

哈,如果国王来了,你失去的就不止是那个。他像一头发狂的河马。

Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR!

我怕得发抖。

Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!!

Scar,别那样子看我。救救我!

Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。

Scar: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?

Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty.

来得正是时候,陛下。

Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.

大哥怎么会屈尊到普通百姓这儿来?

Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

Sarabi和我在辛巴的庆典上没有见到你。

Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind.

是今天举行吗?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞错了。

Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!

没错,是你太滑头了。作为国王的弟弟,你应该站在队伍的第一位。

Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born.

我一直是第一位,直到这个小毛头出生。

Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king.

那小毛球是我的儿子,也是你们未来的国王。

Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy.

噢,我应该练习自己的礼仪。

Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

不要给我脸色看,Scar。

Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

噢,不,Mufasa,也许是你不该给我脸色看。

Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑战我吗?

Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

别发火,别发火,我从未想过挑战你。

Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遗憾,为什么不?

Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.

论聪明才智,我有狮子的天分。但说到残忍的力量,恐怕我没有多少狮子的基因。Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.

每个家族都有这么一个的,陛下。事实上,我们家有两个。他们总是想破坏一些特殊场合。

Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我该怎么处置他?

Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做条地毯很不错。

Mufasa: Zazu!

Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him.

想一想,无论何时只要他弄脏自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。

Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.

Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...

爸爸,爸爸,快点儿,爸爸,我们得走了,醒醒。

Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你儿子醒了…

Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太阳升起前,他是你的儿子。

Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快点儿,爸爸。

Simba: You Promised! 你答应过我的。

Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.

Simba: Yeah!

Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

看,辛巴,有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。

Simba: Wow.

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.

国王作为统治者,总是像太阳一样升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我会像太阳一样落山,而你就会作为新国王,像太阳一样升起。

Simba: And this will all be mine? 那这都会成为我的?

Mufasa: Everything. 一切。

Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?

所有阳光能抵达的地方。那么黑暗的地方呢?

Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.

那是我们的边界。你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。

Simba: But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.

但是我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事。

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.

做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。

Simba: There's more? 不止这些?

Mufasa: Haha. Simba. Everything you see, exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures; from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

你所见到的事物,都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡并尊重所有生物。不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。

Simba: But Dad, don't we eat the antelope?可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

没错,辛巴,我解释给你听。我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草,所以在生命循环中,我们大家是相互联系的。

LionKing狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun roll ing high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and smal l on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwind ing 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息…  Life's not fair,is it? You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生命真不公平啊!你看我呢,永远都当不上王,而你永远也见不到明天了,再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse.for missing the ceremony this morning. 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that...when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. Help! 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我救命啊! Drop him. 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing,Your Majesty. 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why,if it isn't my big brother... 这不是我大哥吗?descending from on high to mingle with the commoner s. 屈尊降贵的来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? Oh,I feel simply awful! Must've slipped my mind. 那是今天吗?我觉得好害怕呀!我八成是给忘了 Yes,well,as slippery as your mind is..as the king's brother... you should've been first in line! . 是呀,你忘的不只如此,身为大王的弟弟你应该站在第一位Well,I was first in line... until the little hairball was born. 我原本是第一位直到这个小毛球出生 That hairball is my son...and your future king. 这个小毛球是我儿子他也是你未来的国王 Oh,I shall practice my curtsy.我该学学我的礼节啦 Don't turn your back on me,Scar. 千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Oh,no,Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 不,木法沙,或许是你不该背对着我 Is that a challenge?这是一个挑战吗? Temper,temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 冷静!冷静!我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? Pity. Why not? 可惜,为什么呢? As far as brains go,I got the lion's share. 要说脑袋的话我是有狮子的智慧 But when it comes to brute strength... 说到蛮力嘛…  I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. 恐怕我就是基因遗传比较不明显的例子了 There's one in every family,sire. Two in mine,actually...and they always manage to ruin special occasions. What am I going to do with him?He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 每个家庭都会有这个问题陛下,事实上我家有两个而且他们总会想尽办法破坏特别的场合我该拿他怎么办?拿他做地毯会非常好看 Zazu! 沙祖 And just think, whenever he gets dirty... you could take him out and beat him. 而且想一想,每次弄脏的时候你可以拿出去打一打 Dad! Dad! Come on,Dad,we gotta go! Wake up! Sorry. Dad. Dad. 爸,爸快起来,我们要走了啦!对不起爸…爸…

狮子王经典台词

迪斯尼动画英语《狮子王》 【电影片段台词】 - Truth? But truth is in the eye of the behold... All right. All right. I did it. - So they can hear you. - I killed Mufasa! - Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through. - Hot stuff. Whoo! - Let me out! Let me out! - Let me in! Let me in! - Please, don't eat me. - Drop them! - Hey, who's the pig? - Are you talking to me? - He called him a pig. - Are you talking to me? - Shouldn't have done that. - Are you talking to me? - Now they're in for it. - Hey, call me... Mister Pig! - Take that, you stupid...Take that, and that! - Run, you yellow-belly... - Murderer. - Simba, please. - Please, have mercy. I beg you. 【重点词汇讲解】 1. But truth is in the eye of the behold... behold:注视、看

(完整word版)经典电影台词(英文带带翻译)

㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。 4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。 5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。 6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。 7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,这个世界穿透一切高墙的东西,它就在我们的内心深处,他们无法达到,也接触不到,那就是希望. ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不离。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢。 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你离开我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 8.It made me look like a duck in water. 它让我如鱼得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。 10.I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 12.To make each day count. 让每一天都有所值。 ㈢《The Lion King狮子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

狮子王中英文台词

感动一生的电影狮子王中英文台词1 (2011-12-28 23:06:02)转载▼ 标签:杂谈 From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西 More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来 It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… Life's not fair,is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see,I... Well,I shall never be king. 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day. 而你永远也见不到明天了Adieu. 再见 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式最好找个借口 Oh,now,look,Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch. 你害我的午餐都没了 Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. 等大王跟你算帐之后你失去的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 Ooh. I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now,Scar,don't look at me that way. 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我

《狮子王》经典台词(中英文对照)

狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在 微妙的平衡中生。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个 世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。 5.It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。 6.You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对, 过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而 战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信 你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

狮子王英文台词

Scar: Life's not fair, is it? You see I -- well, I... shall never be King. And you... shall never see the light of another day. ...Adieu... Zazu: Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? Scar: What do you want? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. ...So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. Scar: Oh now look, Zazu; you've made me lose my lunch. Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the King gets through with you. He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia. Scar: Oh... I quiver with fear. Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way... HELP! Mufasa: Scar! ... Scar: Mm-hmm? 3 Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. Zazu: Pity! Why not? Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength ...I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool. Zazu: There's one in every family, sire... Two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions. Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. Mufasa: Zazu! Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and BEAT him. Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything. Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place? Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba. Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants. Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than... getting your way all the time. Simba: There's more? Mufasa: Simba... Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life. 7 Simba: Hey Uncle Scar! Guess what! Scar: I despise guessing games. Simba: I'm going to be king of Pride Rock. Scar: Oh goody. Simba: My dad just showed me the whole kingdom; and I'm going to rule it all. Heh heh. Scar: Yes. Well... forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know. Simba: Hey, Uncle Scar? When I'm king, what will that make you? Scar: A monkey's uncle. Simba: Heh heh. You're so weird. Scar: You have NO idea. ...So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he? Simba: Everything. Scar: He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border...?

狮子王中英文故事梗概

清晨的草原,万物臣服,迎来他们未来的国王辛巴。木法沙的英明统治如同阳光照耀着草原,包括辛巴。但阳光照不到的地方,黑暗正在酝酿,木法沙的弟弟刀疤以辛巴为诱饵,害死了木法沙。带着对父亲死亡的愧疚和害怕,辛巴选择逃避过去,忘记一切。对王者来说,对目标的逐渐麻木是一件很可怕的事情。娜娜和Rafiki的到来点醒了辛巴,辛巴重新拾起他作为国王的职责,为他的臣民战斗。辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了种种的考验,打败了刀疤,最后终于登上了森林之王的宝座,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。 The story line of the lion king At the morning of the grassland, all animals kneel to celebrate the birth of their future king Simba. The wise rule of Mufasa shins the grassland like the sun, including , at the place where the sun never shins, darkness is brewing that Scar kills Mufasa. With guilt and fear of the death of father, Simba chooses to escape the past and forget everything. It’s a terrible thing for the king to become numb to the target. Fortunately, Nana and Rafiki wake up Simba, so that Simba resurrects his duty of the king fighting for his subjects. In the company of friends, Simba goes through all the tests, and defeats Scar, and boards the throne of the king of the forest finally.

狮子王台词

From the day we arrive on the planet. And, blinking, step into the sun. There’s more to see, than can ever be seen, more to do, than can ever be done. There’s far too much, to take in here, more to find, than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high, through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small, on the endless round. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. It’s the circle of life. And it moves us all, through despair and hope, through faith and love, till we find our place, on the path unwinding in the circle. The circle of life. 自从那一天,我们来到这个星球,眨着眼走进阳光。想看的,永远看不够,想做的,永远做不完。想要学的,永远没有尽头。想寻找的,永远那么多。但日出日落,穿过蓝天,把伟大和渺小,融入无尽的轮回。这是生命的轮回,让所有人体验绝望和希望,忠诚和爱情,直到找到自己,一条只有一个方向的轮回之路,生命的轮回。这是生命的轮回。 Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu. 生活是不公平的,对不对?比如:我,国王永远不是我。还有你,永远见不到明天的阳光。再见。 Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有告诉过你不要拿食物玩吗? Scar: What do you want? 你来做什么? Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning. 我来通知国王穆法沙即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。 Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丢了我的午餐 Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.

狮子王1中英文台词(完整版)

Life's not fair, is it? 生命真不公平啊! You see, I Well, I shall never be king 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 And you shall never see the light of another day 而你永远也见不到明天了 Good bye 再见 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 What do you want? 你想干什么? I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way, 我是来这里宣布大王木法沙要来了 so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony 所以对你今天早上没有出席那个仪式 #VALUE! #VALUE! Oh, look, Zazu 你看 You've made me lose my lunch 你害我的午餐都没了 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you 等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia 他就像只拉肚子的河马一样愤怒 I quiver with fear! 我怕得全身发抖 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way 好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Help! 救命啊! Scar? Drop him 刀疤,吐出来 Impeccable timing, Your Majesty 你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high 这不是我大哥吗?屈尊降贵的 to mingle with the commoners 来跟我这普通人厮混 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba 我跟沙拉碧在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 That was today? 那是今天吗?

最新中英文对照-狮子王

序幕 张开你的眼睛 From the day we arrive on the planet 看这世界 On the planet 你会发觉充满神奇 And,blinking,step into the sun 天上星星好像近在天边 There's more to see than can ever be seen 想要抓总是遥不可及 More to do than can ever be done 人生旅程坎坷不平 There's far too much to take in here 你要去体会它的真谛 More to find than can ever be found 尝尝人情冷暖 But the sun rolling high 或是体会世间的风险 Through the sapphire sky Keeps great and small on the endless round 没有办法逃避 On the endless round 看这世界在转 It's the circle of life 永远不停息 And it moves us all 尽管向前走 Through despair and hope 是对是错 Through faith and love 希望和失望 Till we find our place 世事没有绝对 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life 世界正在转动 It's the circle of life 永远不停息 And it moves us all 黑夜与白昼 Through despair and hope 不停转动 Through faith and love 靠着阳光走 Till we find our place 慢慢你会知道 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life

狮子王中英文剧本

Lion King 狮子王中英文剧本From the day we arrive on the planet 从我们出生的那一刻 And,blinking,step into the sun 睁开眼睛走入阳光 There's more to see than can ever be seen 那儿有你看不完的东西More to do than can ever be done 有你做不完的事 There's far too much to take in here 有数不尽你无法体会经验的事 More to find than can ever be found 有找不完的宝藏 But the sun rolling high 可是太阳高挂在天空 Through the sapphire sky 在那色彩多变的天空中 Keeps great and small on the endless round 不论伟大与渺小都保存下来It's the circle of life 那是生生不息 And it moves us all 而那感动了你我 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地 On the path unwinding 在我们已知的种种之中 In the circle 在那生生不息之中 The circle of life 生生不息… It's the circle of life 生生不息 And it moves us all 而那令我们感动 Through despair and hope 历经绝望与希望 Through faith and love 历经信心与爱 Till we find our place 直到我们找到归属之地

狮子王中英文字幕

The Lion King (1994) - 23.976 fps (Subs for Hard at Hearing) Nants ingonyama Bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Nants ingonyama Bagithi baba Sithi uhhmm ingonyama Ingonyama Siyo nqoba Ingonyama Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Asana Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala 张开你的眼睛 From the day we arrive 看这世界 On the planet 你会发觉充满神奇 And, blinking, step into the sun Ingonyama nengw' enamabala 天上星星 There's more to see 好像近在天边 Than can ever be seen More to do 想要抓 总是遥不可及 Than can ever be done 人生旅程 There's far too much 坎坷不平 To take in here 你要去 More to find 体会它的真谛 Than can ever be found 尝尝人情冷暖 But the sun rolling high 或是体会 Through the sapphire sky 世间的风险 Keeps great and small 没有办法逃避 On the endless round 看这世界在转 It's the circle of life 永远不停息 And it moves us all 尽管向前走 Through despair and hope 是对是错 Through faith and love 希望和失望 Till we find our place 世事没有绝对 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Ingonyama nengw' enamabala Se-to-kwa Ingonyama nengw' enamabala 世界正在转动 It's the circle of life 永远不停息 And it moves us all 黑夜与白昼 Through despair and hope 不停转动 Through faith and love 靠着阳光走 Till we find our place 慢慢你会知道 On the path unwinding 看这世界 In the circle 是生生不息 The circle of life 片名:狮子王 生命真不公平啊! Life's not fair, is it? 你看我呢,永远都当不上王 Y ou see, I... Well, I shall never be king. 而你永远也见不到明天了 And you shall never see the light of another day. 再见 Adieu. 你妈妈没有教你不要玩弄你的食物 Didn't your mother tell you not to play with your food? 你想干什么? What do you want? 我是来这里宣布 I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on

狮子王台词用

情景剧狮子王 开场:背景是山崖(所有演员入场表演,跟着歌曲的旋律舞动,展现和谐祥和的气氛) Form day we arrive on the planet.有一天,我们到达了星球。 And blinking step into the sun .眨着眼走进阳光中。 There's more to see.更多要看的。 Than can ever be seen.永远看不够。 More to do.更多要做的。 Than can ever be done.永远做不够。 There's far to much to take in here.到这儿很远。 More to find.更多要寻找的。 Than can ever be found.永远找不够。 But the sun rolling high.但太阳高的起伏。 Through the sapphire sky.透过蓝宝石的天空。 Keeps great and small.保持伟大和渺小。 On the endless round.融入无尽的轮回。

It's the circle of life.这是生命的轮回。 木法沙之死,辛巴远走他乡。 旁白:Look,all the animals are so happy. They are singing and dancing.Mufasa is the Lion King. He has a lovely son ,Simba.But his brother Scar wants to kill him . Because he wants to be the Lion King. 歌曲就快结束前,演员舞出场外,只留辛巴在场上快乐奔跑。背景是一块石头,不远处是几处悬崖。 刀疤:Simba ,you wait here. Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.( 辛巴,你在这里等等。你爸爸有一个不可思议的惊喜给你.) 辛巴:Oh!?What is it?哦!它是什么 刀疤:If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise.如果我告诉你,它现在就不会是一个惊喜. 辛巴:Come on.Uncle Scar.快点,刀疤叔叔. 刀疤:No, no,no,no,no...不,不,不,不,不,不,不。 This is just about you and your daddy.这仅仅关于你和你爸爸。 Well,I go and get him.我去带来他。 辛巴:I'll go with you.我要和你一起去。 刀疤:No。Just stay on this rock. 不,只是呆在这个石头上.

相关文档
最新文档