外贸英语口语大全

外贸英语口语大全
外贸英语口语大全

外贸英语口语大全

We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we set GREat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

Can we do a barter trade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a direct barter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you aGREe to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange

for your timber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign a triangle trade aGREement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may aGREe to do processing trade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether you do counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

Words and Phrases

trade by commodities 商品贸易

visible trade 有形贸易

invisible trade 无形贸易

barter trade 易货贸易

bilateral trade 双边贸易

triangle trade 三角贸易

multilateral trade 多边贸易

counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

counter purchase 互购贸易

buy-back 回购贸易

compensation trade 补偿贸易

processing trade 来料加工贸易

assembling trade 来料装配贸易

leasing trade 租赁贸易

in exchange for 用...交换...

trade aGREement 贸易协议

they mainly trade with Japanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

there has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather has gone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general is improving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

they are well-known in trade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of Chinas foreign policy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

名词解释

foreign trade 对外贸易

overseas trade 海外贸易

international trade 国际贸易

to trade with 和...进行贸易

to do business in a moderate way 做生意稳重

to do business in a sincere way 做生意诚恳

to make a deal 做一笔交易

deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

to deal in 经营,做生意

to explore the possibilities of 探讨...的可能性

trade circles 贸易界

to handle 经营某商品

to trade in 经营某商品

business scope/frame 经营范围

trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

1、We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

对各种级别的鱼类罐头在价格和运输上我们都有很强的优势

2、We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以根据样品来满足客人在设计,规格和包装方面的要求。

3、We are exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口各种藤条编织品,刺绣,陶瓷,玉雕制品,古玩,中国油画,丝花以及各式各样的玩具和礼品

4、Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们主要产品是高科技机械和工农业化学产品

5、 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

我们主要生产电子产品

6、We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们还出口手工纺织物

7、We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

这些年来我们和许多亚州国家做过玻璃生意。

8、Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我们主要是把中国的艺术品出口到欧州市场

9、We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们还做机器和农产品的进出口生意。

10、We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们进出口各种金属矿产已达30年之久,客户和朋友遍及80多个国家和地区11、Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们公司集科研,商业,生产,服务与一体。

12、As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为合资企业,我们公司的家用电器,电脑,电子通讯产品在中国都处于地位。

13、We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我们准备好接客人指定唛头和商标的订单。

14、We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 yars. 我们做了20多年的真皮皮鞋和手套。

15、We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

这种设备我们做了近二十年

1 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

2 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业

3 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业

4 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年

5 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意

6 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

7 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务

8 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务

9 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务

10 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口

11 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务

12 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意

13 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意

14 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也做各类丝织品生意

15 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫

1. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

2. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

3. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

4. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

5. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

6. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

7. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

8. These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

9. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

10. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

常用外贸口语200句

常用外贸口语200句 1、 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在能够先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还能够对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7、 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

国际贸易英语口语

外贸英语专栏-国际贸易英语口语 Unit one Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系 Brief Introduction 建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地开展。 Basic Expressions 1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London. 我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。 2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm. 承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。 3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm. 我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。 4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company. 枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。 5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business. 我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。 6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm. 我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。 7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you. 我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。 8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business

外贸跟单常用英语口语

跟单口语 1.What’s the size?多大尺寸?90X90 (Ninety by ninety)九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB? 体积多大?0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s the best/last price? 最低价是多少?¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。4.How many designs?有几个款式? 3 designs .三个款式。 5.How many colors? 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN?一箱装多少件?12 dozen, 144pcs. 12 12打,144件一箱。7.When shall we deliver?什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver? 货送到什么地方?Where is your warehouse?仓库在哪儿? 9.30% deposit.付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you.这里只有一个样品,不能给你。11.Too expensive/much.太贵了。 12. Any discount?有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper?可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this!这个拿下来看看。 15.Good quality or ordinary quality?质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set.一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity?最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN. 至少一箱/件。 20.There’s minimum quantity.有最小起订量。

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍

外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍 以下是###整理的《外贸英语口语大全:产品介绍》,希望大家喜欢! A: Thank you. l'm very glad to be here. As Ms. Tina said. the purpose of my presentation today is to familiarize you with the new EBP. As you probably know. EBP stands for Electronic Book Player. Our company put the original EBP on the market a year ago.but we have since all developed an improved model which we believe will be a big seller in both China and the U. S. A:谢谢,我很高兴能在这儿演讲。正如蒂娜女士所说,今天我讲 演的目的就是向大家介绍新的电子书。我想大家可能已经知道,EBP就是Electronic Book Player(电子书)的缩写。一年以前我们推出EBP到市场上。之后我们公司又继续研发出一款改良型产品,我们相信在中国和美国都会非常畅销。 B: Ms. Yang.can you tell us in what ways the new EBP is better tIhan the old model? B:杨女士,您能不能为我们介绍一下新款的EBP在哪些方面比旧 款的好? A: Certainly. First of all.the old model had a rather small screen.so not much information could appear at one time. So on the new model.we have made the screen much bigger and A:当然。首先旧款因为画面小,所以无法显示很多的信息。而在 新款机种中,我们把画面增大了很多。还有…… B : Excuse me.but what are the EBPs mainly used for: B:对不起,请问EBP最主要的用途是什么?

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订

外贸英语口语——关于合同签订第十七讲签订合同 Signing a contract 备战词汇: Signature ['s?gn?t??] n. 签名,署名,信号 Concession [k?n'se?(?)n] n. 让步 Prepare [pr?'pe?] v. 准备 Clause [kl??z] n. 条款 Condition [k?n'd??(?)n] n. 条件,情况 Previous ['pri?v??s] a. 以前的,早先的 Draft [drɑ?ft] n. 草稿,草图 Modification [,m?d?f?'ke??(?)n] n. 修正

Comply [k?m'pla?] v. 遵守,遵从 Request [r?'kwest] n./v. 请求 Comment ['k?ment] n./v. (发表)意见 Cancel ['k?ns(?)l] v. 撤销,删去 Breach [bri?t?] n./v. 违背,违反 Termination [t??m?'ne??(?)n] n. 结束,终止 Particular [p?'t?kj?l?] a. 特殊的,特别的备战句型:我们现在签协议好吗? —OK, the agreement is ready for signature. 好的,协议已经拟好准备签字。

—We both want to sign an agreement, and we have to make some concessions to do it. 我们都想签协议,因此双方都要做些让步。 —I’m sorry, the agreement hasn’t been fully prepared. 对不起,协议还没完全准备好。 合同中的主要条款有哪些? —All terms and conditions will be the same as those in your previous agreement number Fxx. 所有条款与你们过去签的第Fxx 号协议规定的一样。 —The buyer shall open an irrevocable, confirmed and partial shipment letter of credit. 买方需要开除不可撤销的、保兑的、允许分批装运的信用证。 请过目一下协议稿,看是否有需要修改的地方。 —Well, it contains basically all we have agreed upon. 协议基本包括了我们商定的全部内容。

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运

外贸英语口语对话Unit 11:Shipment 装运 Unit 11:Shipment 1 Having settled all the terms of payment,now Mr Joson and Mr Wang get to talk over the question of shipment. J:Now that we have satisfactory with the deal for the question of payment term.I am desired to know if it is possible to effect shipment during April. W:I am sorry we cannot effect shipment in April. J:Then,when is the earliest we can expect the shipment? W:By the middle of May,I think. J:That would be too late.You see,June is the season of this commodity of our market.And we have to find somewhere else for goods retailing.Besides,our customers formality is rather complicated and it will take quite a long time.You must deliver the goods before May.Or else we won't be able to catch the shopping season. W:It is all very well for you to say that.But I must point out that our factorys have a lot of back orders in hand.I am afraid it is very difficult to improve any other on that time. J:Can you find some way for an earlier delivery?It means a lot to us.If we place our goods on the market that time,when all the other importers has sold theirs and its preferable price we should lose out.

外贸英语口语大全(35)

外贸英语口语大全(35) It'sbettertodesignateTangguastheload ingport. 在塘沽装货比较合适。AmanagerofaJapaneseCompanyandastaffmem berofaChinesecorporationholdadiscussio

nontheloadingportatBeijingHotel. 中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 We'dbetterhaveabrieftalkabouttheloadin gport. 我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。YoumaychooseTianjinasportofshipment. 你可以选择天津作为交货港。HowaboutshippingthemfromHuangpuinstead

ofShantou? 把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?YouinsistthatDalianistheloadingport,ri ght? 您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?NowHuangpuisfineastheloadingport. 现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。Wearealwayswillingtochoosethebigportsa stheloadingports.

我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港 We'dliketodesignateShanghaiastheloadin gportbecauseitisneartheproducingarea. 我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。Itmakesnodifferencetoustochangetheload ingportfromShantoutoZhuhai. 将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

外贸英语口语常用句

外贸英语口语常用句 2006-10-1 for/from want of 由于缺少…… The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供……使用的 This parking lot is for the use of employees only. 这个停车场只供员工使用。 This dining hall is for the use of teachers. 这个饭堂是供教师使用的。 in support of 为了支持……,为了拥护…… He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea. 他在会上讲话支持我的想法。 They decided to stay in support of the new leadership. 为了支持新的领导班子,他们决定留下来。 so as to 为了(做)……,以便(做)…… They made a lot of lively programs so sas to attract more children. 为了吸引更多的孩子,他们制作了很多生动活泼的节目。 I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time. 我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。 in search of 为了寻找……,为了寻求…… He went to the south in search of better prospects. 他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。 She immigrated to New Zealand in search of a quiet life. 她为了过上平静的生活移民到新西兰去。 for the sake of/for one's sake 为……起见,为了…… His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health. 他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。 He betrayed his friend for money's sake. 他为了钱而出卖自己的朋友。

外贸英语口语900句

外贸英语口语900句 一) Your T shirts can find a ready market in the eastern part of our country. 贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。 We all understand that Chinese shippers are very popular in your market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. 我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。 This product has been a best seller for nearly one year. 该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。 There is a good market for these articles. 这些商品畅销。 There is a poor market for these articles. 这些商品滞销。 There is no market for these articles. 这些商品无销路。 Your bicycles find a ready market here. 你们的自行车在此地销路很好。

They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products. 他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。 Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery. 由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。 They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet. 他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。 Our demand for this product is steadily on the increase. 我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。 We are sure that you can sell more this year according to the marketing conditions at your end. 根据你地的市场情况,我们确信今年你们有望销得更好。 Packing has a close bearing on sales. 包装对产品的销路有很大关系。

常用外贸英语口语

本文档由实惠网外贸论坛整理,实惠网外贸论坛是个很不错的外贸论坛,里面整理了很多外贸资料,包括:外贸英语资料、外贸流程资料、实惠网免费培训资料、外贸其他类型的相关资料下载。实惠网外贸论坛网址是:https://www.360docs.net/doc/d76279969.html, 免费提供一个外贸平台给大家,SFYH,一个很不错的外贸平台,SFYH三月份新版本刚刚上线,开发了许多新的功能。网址是:https://www.360docs.net/doc/d76279969.html, 先生: 从贵国驻北京的大使馆(embassy)的商务参赞处获悉,贵公司是一家食品(foodstuff)出口商。作为一家专营罐装食品(canned food)的零售商(retailer),我们特致函贵方,希望能建立贸易关系。 从贵方的通函(circular)中我们了解到你们可以供应各种罐装食品,如能提供给我们最新的价格单以及插图目录,不胜感激。 如你方供货价格优惠,质量上乘,我们将大量订购。 盼早复。 此致 Dear Sirs, Y our company has been introduced to us by Commercial Counselor’s Office of your embassy in Beijing as prospective buyers of arts & crafts. In order to introduce our products to the Middle East, we are writing to you in the hope of establishing trade relations. The main line of our business covers the export of chinaware of superb quality, fashionable design and competitive price, which enjoys a good reputation all over the world. For your information, we are enclosing an illustrated catalogue and the latest. Samples and quotations will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiries. Looking forward to your early reply. Y ours faithfully, 1.从ABC公司处得知你公司供应毛衫。 2.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品已有多年的国营公司。 3.请寄给我们关于你方新产品的小册子。 4.如果你方价格具有竞争力并且装方式可以接受的话,我们打算下一笔大订单。 5.我们有意获得你方新产品的商品目录及价目单。 6.W e learn from ABC Co. that you are one of the suppliers of sweaters. 7.As you know, we are a state-owned enterprise dealing with this kind of articles for many years. 8.Please send us your brochure on your latest products. 9.If your price is competitive and the terms of payment is acceptable, we will place a large order. 10.W e would like the catalogue and price list of your latest products. 1. Please reply as soon as possible, 说明最早装船期和付款条件。 2. If you are interested, please cable us, 说明所需数量。 3. W e cabled you yesterday, 报你2000公斤核桃仁(walnutmeat),5月船期。 4. Please reply as soon as possible ,告知我们必要的详细情况。 5. W e cabled you today, 向你订购5000打自来水钢笔(fountain pen)。

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦

[外贸英语]展会接待常用英语口语集锦 ____________________________________ 1.What’s the size 多大尺寸? 90X90 (Ninety by ninety) 九十乘九十。 2.What’s the CMB 体积多大? 0.07M3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。 3.What’s th e bestlast price 最低价是多少? ¥2.5 (Two point five)] 两块五。 4.How many designs 有几个款式? 3 designs . 三个款式。 5.How many colors 有几种颜色? 3 colors. Red, yellow and blue. 3种颜色,红、黄、蓝。 6.How many pcs one CTN 一箱装多少件? 12 dozen, 144pcs. 12打,144件一箱。 7.When shall we deliver 什么时候交货? 8.Where shall we deliver 货送到什么地方? 9.30% deposit. 付30%的订金。 10.Only one sample here. We can’t give you. 只有一个样品,不能给你。 11.Too expensivemuch. 太贵了。 12. Any discount 有折扣吗? 13.Cheaper 可以便宜一点吗? 14.Show me this! 这个拿下来看看。

15.Good quality or ordinary quality 质量好的还是普通的? 16.¥180 for a set . 180元一套。 17.4pcs a set. 一套4个。 18.What’s the minimum quantity 最小起订量是多少? 19.At least 1 CTN.。 至少一箱件 20.There’s minimum quantity. 有最小起订量。 21.Can they be mixed 可以混装吗? 22.Mixed packing. 混装。 23.Just a moment. Let me check. 稍等,让我查一下。 24.Same pricesize. 一样的价格尺寸。 25.I will come again tomorrow. 我明天再来。 26.Where are you from? 你是什么地方人? 27.What’s your name? 你叫什么? 28.May I have your card? 名片给一张,可以吗? 29.Card,please. 名片。 30.Stapler,please. 订书机。 31.Calculator,please. 计算器。 32.Adhesive tape,please. 胶带。 33.Here’s our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 34.Here’s my card. 这是我的名片。 35.Your card, please.

常用外贸英语口语200句

常用外贸英语口语200句 1、I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 、You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 、It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. [ 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 、If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判 7、So our evenings will be quite full then 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗 8 、We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. { 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10、That'll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12、I can't say for certain off-hand. 】 我还不能马上说定。 13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗 16、I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to. / 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 、We've got to report back to the head office. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18、Thank you for you cooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。 19 、We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 20、Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your you please have a look at it , 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗 21、If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 22 、I can see you have put a lot of time into it. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 23 、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 24 、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us. 、 我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 25、Welcome to our factory. 欢迎到我们工厂来。 26 、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 27 You'll know our products better after this visit. 参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. / 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 29 Then we could look at the production line. 然后我们再去看看生产线。 30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 31 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 32 We are running on two shifts. — 我们实行的工作是两班倒。 33 Almost every process is computerized. 几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 《 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单

外贸英语口语大全:更新的报价单 A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list. A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单 B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side. B:谢谢你们给3%勺优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高 A: This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction . A:这是我们的最低的价格了,不能再降了 B: If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks. B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。 A: Then ,what's your countr-offer. A:那么你方的还价是多少呢? B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great. B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差别太大。 B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market. B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的

外贸英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下曰程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。l 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

外贸英语常用英语口语

外贸英语常用英语口语 导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《外贸英语常用英语口语》的内容,具体内容:学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家参考学习。1can we do a barter trade... 学习外贸英语主要目的是为了更好地应对国际贸易,学习一些常用的外贸英语口语十分重要。下面我为大家带来,欢迎大家参考学习。 1 can we do a barter trade? 咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢? is it still a direct barter trade? 这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗? if you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, well give you paper in exchange for your timber. 如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。 shall we sign a triangle trade agreement? 我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗? a triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us. 我们三方可进行三角贸易。 compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan. 补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

we may agree to do processing trade with you. 我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。 if youre interested in leasing trade, please let us know. 如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。 please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract. 请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。 please state your best terms and discount for cash. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。 please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.请告知该商品的价格和质量。 please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods. 请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。 please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in japan. 敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。 kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。 kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities

相关文档
最新文档