侏罗纪公园2

索纳岛 努布拉岛西南英里
《侏罗纪公园:失落的世界》
真是太美了!That looks fabulous.
-谢谢 杰佛瑞 -不客气 夫人Thank you, Geoffrey.
我们还要一瓶红酒 谢谢We'll also take a bottle of red as well. Thank you.
谢谢 巴里Thank you, Barry.
天气真好!That looks wonderful. Beautiful day.
甜心 你上哪儿去?Where are you going?
-吃三明治 -别吃太饱 还有你爱吃的明虾-To eat my sandwich. -You won't be hungry for prawns.
-我不爱吃明虾 -亲爱的 别乱走-l don't like prawns. -Darling, don't wander off.
老天 别管她吧 迪尔德丽For God's sake, leave her alone, Deirdre.
-去玩你的球吧 -别这么烦好不好!-Go play with your ball. -Don't be so annoying!
亲爱的…Darling...
…要是遇到蛇怎么办?...what about snakes?
海滩上根本没有蛇 就让她自己玩一次吧There aren't any snakes on the beach. Just let her enjoy herself for once.
爱德华?Edward?
你好Hello, there.
你是什么? 小鸟吗?What are you, a little bird or something?
饿吗? 来 咬一口 这是烤牛肉Are you hungry? Take a bite. lt's roast beef.
味道很好的 过来吧 我不会伤害你的lt's good. Come on. l won't hurt you.
妈! 爸! 快来看! 我发现了什么!Mummy! Daddy! Come see this! l found something!
卡茜 亲爱的 吃午饭了Cathy, darling, lunch is ready!
你们也要吗?Are you looking at this?
恐怕不够了l'm afraid there isn't enough to go around.
保罗?Paul?
卡茜?Cathy?
你们不能快一点吗? 动作快!Will you hurry up? Hurry up!
就是你 对吧?You're him, right?
什么?Excuse me?
那个科学家 我在电视上见过你The scientist? The guy? l saw you on TV.
我相信你l believed you.
你是哪位?Who shall l tell Mr. Hammond is calling?
伊恩?马尔科姆 哈蒙德先生叫我来的lan Malcolm. l've been summoned.
马尔科姆博士!Dr. Malcolm!
你好 马尔科姆博士Hello, Dr. Malcolm.
孩子们 孩子们Kids, kids.
-见到你真高兴! -我也是!-lt's so great to see you. -lt's so great to see you.
太好了 看看你们Look at you.
你来看爷爷吗?You came to see Grandpa?
是啊 他叫我来的 你知道有什么事吗?Yeah, he called me. Do you know what it's about?
我也不清楚 这地方有些恐怖 不是吗?l don't, either. This joint's kind of creepy, isn't it?
都还好吗?ls everything okay?
呃 不太好Well, not exactly.
马尔科姆博士Dr. Malcolm.
马尔科姆博士 到这儿来 和我叔叔分享故事来了?Dr. Malcolm. Here to share a few campfire stories with my uncle?
随便你想跟华盛顿邮报和那些街头小报说什么…Convince the Washington Post and Sceptical Inquirer of what you want...
…但是我在场 我知道发生了什么 你也知道...but l was there. l know what happened and so do you.
你真的认为每个选择那样做的人…Do you believe everyone who chose discretion did so...
…都是心怀鬼

胎吗? 甚至 连勒克斯和提姆也一样?...for a nefarious motive? Even Lex and Tim?
别把他们扯进来 这不是一场游戏Leave them out of it. lt's not a game.
不是 在你去岛上之前你曾签过一个保密协议…No. You signed a nondisclosure agreement before you went to the island...
…禁止你向外人提及你所看到的一切 然而你违反了协议...that forbade you from discussing what you saw. You violated that agreement.
我是没有守信 而你 隐瞒了三个人的死因l did. And you lied about the deaths of three people.
你还欺骗大众 让他们以为我是个疯子You misinformed the public, which made me look like a nut.
害得我很难过活…Not so good for my career...
我们会对你受到的伤害付一笔丰厚的赔偿金的We made a generous compensatory offer for your injuries.
那是对我的侮辱A payoff and an insult.
你虚构事实 掩盖证据 不仅毁了我的名声When you spin reality, cover up evidence, it hurts more than my reputation.
我记得的是…As l recall...
…因为你向出版社兜售你的故事 你所在的大学把你开除了...your university revoked your tenure for your selling wild stories to the press.
我并没有兜售什么故事 我分文未取 而且讲的都是事实真相l didn't sell anything. l took no money and l told the truth.
那只是你的版本而已Your version of it.
真相只有一个版本 国际遗传"InGen"公司不能再…There are no "versions" of the truth. lnGen can't keep spewing out...
公司由我负责 我会全力维护其利益的lnGen is my responsibility. l will jealously defend its interests.
由你负责? 哈蒙德先生呢?Yours? What about Mr. Hammond?
我必须向董事会交待 而不是我的叔叔lt is our board of directors l must face, not my uncle.
相信我 你的问题微不足道Trust me, your problems are about to be rendered moot.
只要几周时间 人们就会永远忘记了ln a few weeks' time, they'll be long forgotten.
我不会忘记的Not by me.
小心点Careful.
这件衣服你可买不起This suit cost more than your education.
你是对的 我错了You were right and I was wrong. There!
没想到我会这么说吧?Did you ever expect to hear me say such a thing?
幸好还有B区Thank God for Site B.
B区Site B?
努布拉岛只是一个向游人开放的展示中心lsla Nublar was just a showroom for tourists.
索那岛上的B区才是制造它们的地方 距离努布拉岛英里Site B was the factory floor. lsla Sorna, miles from Nublar.
我们在那儿孵化并饲养他们几个月…We bred the animals there, nurtured them for a few months...
…然后将他们运往公园...then moved them into the park.
是吗? 我没有听说过啊Really? l did not know that.
公园的那次事故以后…After the accident in the park...
…克拉丽莎飓风摧毁了B区上的设备...Hurricane Clarissa wiped out our facility on Site B.
这是天意Ca

ll it an act of God.
我们必须离开那里 让它们…We had to evacuate. The animals were released...
…自生自灭...to mature on their own.
你不是曾经说过 "生命总有出路 ""Life will find a way," as you once so eloquently put it.
现在 岛上已经拥有了完整的生态系统…By now we have a complete ecological system on the island...
…各种物种分群而居…...with dozens of species living in social groups...
…没有任何限制和拘束...without fences, boundaries or constraining technology.
四年来…And for four years...
…我一直尽力使之免受人类干扰...l've tried to keep it safe from human interference.
没错 希望你能隔离这个小岛Right. Hopefully, you've kept the island quarantined and contained.
但我还是很震惊 它们居然都还活着But l'm in shock. l mean, that they're still alive.
它们没有赖氨酸供应了啊You bred them lysine-deficient.
七天内没有的补充就会死亡Shouldn't they have kicked after seven days without supplemental enzymes?
是 但是它们却生龙活虎 简直难以置信But, by God, they're flourishing.
这也是我要队员找出答案的众多问题之一That's one of , questions l want the team to answer.
队员?Team?
我组织了一个探险队进入小岛…l've organised an expedition to go in...
…谢谢 并且...thank you, and document them.
要把他们所见到的壮观的活化石都统统记录下来To make the most spectacular living fossil record the world has ever seen.
记录? 你要派人进去?Go in and document? You mean with people?
没错 那些恐龙不会知道他们在那儿 影响很小的Yes, the animals won't know they're there. Very low impact.
他们只是作观察和记录Strictly observation and documentation.
我们的卫星红外图显示 它们的领土性极强Our satellite infrareds show the animals are fiercely territorial.
肉食恐龙在岛中心…The carnivores are isolated in the interior of the island...
…所以队员可以只待在外面...so the team can stay on the outer rim.
别担心 我不会再犯同样的错误的Don't worry. l'm not making the same mistakes again.
我知道 你总是犯新的错误No, you're making all new ones.
约翰! 这个岛上有恐龙…John! So, there's another island with dinosaurs...
…并且这次没有栅栏 而你却要派人上去…...no fences this time, and you want to send people in...
…而且是很少几个人 就在地面上 没错吧?...very few people, on the ground, right?
这次你要骗哪四个疯子去送死?Who are the four lunatics you're trying to con into this?
我的话的确有些难以置信…lt was hard to convince them of what they would see...
…最后还是"有钱能使鬼推磨"...in the end had to use my chequebook.
现在有摄影师尼克?范?欧文…But there's Nick van Owen, a video documentarian...
…野外设备专家 埃迪?卡...Eddie Carr, who's a field equipmen

t expert.
还有一名古生物学家…We have our palaeontologist...
…并且 我希望你能成为第四个...and, l was hoping that perhaps you might be the fourth.
自从公园出事以来 我们已经濒临破产We've been on the verge of Chapter since that accident in the park.
公司里有人想利用B区…There are those in the company who wanted to exploit Site B...
…解决财政危机...in order to bail us out.
他们计划已久 我一直阻止他们的计划They've been planning it for years, but l've stopped them until now.
但是 几星期以前 一家乘快艇旅行的英国人…A few weeks ago, a British family on a yacht cruise...
…无意中到了岛上 他们的小女儿在上面受到了恐龙的伤害...stumbled across the island and their wee girl was injured.
她没事She's fine.
但是董事会利用这次事件掌控公司But the board has used the incident to take control of lnGen from me.
现在 在这个迷失的世界被发现和掠夺之前…Now, it's only a matter of time before this...
…只剩下很少时间...lost world is found and pillaged.
我只能利用公众舆论来保护它 但是要得到舆论的支持…Public opinion is the one thing l can use to preserve it, but to rally that support...
…我需要一套完整的照片记录…...l need a complete photo record...
…那些恐龙在自然居所中生活的记录...of those animals alive in their natural habitat.
仅仅四年 你就从资本家 变成了自然保护主义者So you went from capitalist to naturalist in just four years.
真了不起That's something.
这是我们的最后机会了lt's our last chance at redemption.
约翰…John...
…不行...no.
我绝对不答应Of course, no.
我还会去联系小组的另外三个人…And l'm going to contact the other three members of your team...
…说服他们不要去...and stop them from going.
对了 谁是那个古生物学家?Who's the palaeontologist, by the way?
我要你知道是她找上我的She came to me, l want you to know.
谁?Who did?
除了你之外 伊恩 我们同…Leave it to you, lan, to have associations...
…其他很多领域的专家也都有联系...even liaisons with the best people in so many fields.
你没有联系莎拉吧?Not Sarah.
古生物行为学研究是一个新兴领域Palaeontological behaviour study is a new field,
莎拉?哈丁就在此前沿and Sarah Harding is on that frontier.
她在肉食动物界养育幼兽的理论成就非凡Her theories on parenting and nurturing in carnivores have framed the debate.
-你在做什么? -电话在哪儿?-What are you doing? -Where's your phone?
太迟了lt's too late.
她已经到那儿了She's already there.
其他人将会在三天后与她会面The others are meeting her in three days.
你让我的女友一个人到岛上去?You sent my girlfriend to this island alone?
不是我"让"她去 是她自己迫不及待"Sent" is hardly the word. She cou

ldn't be restrained.
她已经到了圣达戈 在公园里做一些研究She was already in San Diego, doing research at the animal park.
飞机到哪儿只要几个小时lt's only a few hours' flight from there.
她很坚强 对于她自己的首次 拿着…She was adamant, absolutely adamant about, here you are...
…首次尝试她绝不会动摇...about making the initial foray by herself.
她很有使命感She thinks she's Dian Fossey.
她还说什么"观察而不受干扰" 你也知道"Observation without interference," she said. You know how it is.
你在公园受伤以后 她去找你After you were injured in the park, she sought you out.
她还去哥斯大黎加的医院…Then she went all the way to a hospital in Costa Rica...
…询问谣言是否真实...to ask someone she didn't know if the rumours were true.
你如果想名留青史 我不管lf you want to leave your name on something, fine.
但是请不要让其他人去送死But stop putting it on other people's headstones.
她会没事的 她花了数年时间研究非洲的猎食动物She'll be fine. She's spent years studying African predators.
她很清楚她在做什么Sleeping downwind and all. She knows what she's doing.
相信我 研究小组会…And, believe me, the research team will...
这已经不再是一次研究行动 而是一次营救行动 现在就走lt's not a research expedition anymore. lt's a rescue operation and it's leaving now.
我没法提前三天就全部做好l can't shave three days off my deadline and expect to be ready.
没有补给 我还没有对它进行完全测试l'm not supplied. l haven't tested any of this.
为什么让她用卫星电话? 万一不起作用怎么办?Why give her a satellite phone if it doesn't work?
可能有很多原因 比如太阳耀斑 卫星故障 或者她没有开机Could be solar flares, the satellite, or maybe she turned it off.
轮胎别充满气 高空气压低l need half air on the tires. We're flying pressurised.
-她知道怎么用吧? -你开玩笑吧-Does she know how to use it? -You kidding?
这玩意儿有一半是她要求的She's faxed me refinements on half the plans for this stuff.
别那么用力 你得像对待小孩一样的爱护它Don't do that. You have to baby it. Love it.
爱护它就能用 让我来-l'll love it when it works. -lt'll work when you love it.
-一起来吗? -我通常不喜欢一起走 不过这次我忍不住-You coming along? -l don't usually, but l can't resist.
谢谢你两分钟叫我Thanks for the two-minute warning.
尼克?范?欧文 这是伊恩?马尔科姆 尼克是摄影师Nick van Owen, lan Malcolm. Nick's our photographer.
幸会How do you do?
-你的专长是野生动物摄影? -野生动物 战争 什么都有-You do wildlife photography? -Wildlife, combat, you name it.
我去过卢旺达 车臣 波士尼亚When l was with Nightline, l was in Rwanda, Chechnya, Bosnia.
有一段时间我还志愿为绿色

和平组织工作过l do volunteer work for Greenpeace once in a while.
什么吸引你去绿色和平组织的?What drew you to Greenpeace?
女人Women.
绿色和平组织里面%是女人Greenpeace is -percent female.
高尚Noble.
去年我是高尚 今年我要钱Noble was last year. This year l'm getting paid.
哈蒙德的支票兑现 我才肯去追踪猎物 否则不是白费力气Hammond's check cleared, or l wouldn't go on this wild-goose chase.
你要去的将是唯一一个猎物追踪你的地方You're going to the only place where the geese chase you.
爸爸! 爸爸!Dad! Dad!
凯丽 宝贝 你终于到了 怎么用了这么长的时间?Kelly, honey, you found it. What took you so long?
我叫不到计程车Couldn't get a cab.
甜心 没关系 我要和你谈谈Sweetie, that's okay. l've got to tell you something.
-我根本不认识这个女的 -你认识凯伦已经年了啊-l don't even know this woman. -You've known Karen for years.
她连世嘉游戏机都没有 真是落伍She doesn't have Sega. She's such a troglodyte.
你用的字眼真妙Cruel, but good word use.
为什么我不能和莎拉在一起?Why can't l stay with Sarah?
因为她出去了 凯伦人很好的She's out of town. Karen's fantastic.
他会带你去骑马 看电影 你会玩得很开心的She'll take you places. You'll have a fantastic time.
别老是说她好 你要去哪儿?Stop saying "fantastic." Where are you going?
只是几天时间 如果没有重要的事我是不会走的lt's only for a few days. l wouldn't be going if it wasn't important.
我始终是你的女儿 任何情况下你也不应该扔下我不管l'm your daughter full time. You can't abandon me whenever opportunity knocks.
这么说太伤人了 你妈妈教你的?That hurts. Your mom tell you to say that?
马尔科姆博士 请到楼下来Dr. Malcolm, downstairs, please.
我知道我们以前相处得不好l know we've had some hard going.
但是过去这几年我们已经开始有所转变But in the last few years, we've started to work things out.
没错 不过我要你对我严一点 禁足之类 把我关在屋里Yeah, but crack on me a bit. Ground me or something. Send me to my room.
你从来都没有这么做过You never do any of that stuff.
我为什么要那么做? 你是如此…Why would l? You turned out so...
…美丽 大方 健康 有趣 杰出...beautiful, brilliant, powerful, funny and generous.
你是我的女王 女神和灵感The queen, goddess. My inspiration.
马尔科姆博士Dr. Malcolm.
我可以做你的助研 像奥斯丁那样l could come be your research assistant, like in Austin.
这次情况不一样This is nothing like Austin.
况且 你还有自己的事Anyway, you have your own stuff.
你还要参加体操比赛 为此你已经准备了好几个月了Your gymnastics competition. You've been training for months.
体操比赛?Gymnastics?
我已经从队里面刷下来了 多谢关心l s

crubbed out, got cut from the team. Thanks for knowing.
对不起 宝贝l'm sorry, honey.
我知道那对你有多重要l know how much that meant to you.
你很爱孩子 只是不想陪他们You like having kids. You just don't want to be with them.
我没有把你丢下跑到巴黎 别拿我出气lt wasn't me who dumped you and split for Paris, so don't take it out on me.
马尔科姆博士 快下来!Dr. Malcolm, downstairs!
宝贝 对不起! 对不起!Honey, l'm sorry. l'm sorry.
想听听父亲的建议吗? 那就是别听我的 别听我的You want some good parental advice? Don't listen to me.
进展如何?How are we doing here?
说明书说它能承受磅/平方英寸的压力 我们试试The specs say it can't deform at , PSl, so we'll test it.
-来看看 可以了吗? -这是什么?-Let's clear. We clear? -What's this?
高处藏身用的A high hide.
正如你所想 人可以躲在里面 吊在高处A high hide. You know, you go up and hide, high.
它吊在树上 可以保护研究人员的安全lt goes up to where the trees are and keeps the researchers out of harm's way.
实际上 这样更是把他们送到了恐龙嘴边Actually, it puts them at a very convenient biting height.
几点了? 你有表吗?Do you have the time?
-你问我几点干嘛? -我们三小时后启程-Why? -We're leaving in three hours.
真酷!This is so cool.
Lindstradt 气步枪 以亚音速发射Fluger飞镖Lindstradt air rifle. Fires a subsonic Fluger dart.
-这玩意儿比你的卫星电话更有用吗? -你很幽默-lt work better than your satellite phone? -Funny.
里面装有从南半球海洋中 的鸡心螺提炼的浓缩毒液l loaded it with enhanced venom from Conus purpurascens: South Sea cone shell.
世上最强的神经毒素 千分之二秒内生效Most powerful neurotoxin in the world. Acts within . of a second.
比神经传导速度还要快Faster than nerve-conduction velocity.
这样 恐龙还没感觉到中镖就已经倒下了So the animal's down before it even feels the dart.
-有解药吗? -怎么? 害怕打到自己的脚?-ls there an antidote? -Like if you shot yourself in the foot?
最好别那么干 不然你还没反应过来就已经归天了Don't do that. You'd be dead before you realised it.
他说他打算就在这儿卸货 他不会再往上游去了He says he's unloading us here. He won't go further up the river.
他听过很多传言 他要我们下船 船就开到这儿了He's heard too many stories. He'll drop us off and anchor offshore.
什么传言?What kind of stories?
据说太靠近小岛的渔夫都再也没有回来Stories of fishermen that came too close to the island and never returned.
他说他有无线电和卫星电话He has a radio. He has a satellite phone.
你如果需要他 打个电话 他两小时就会赶到When you need him, call and he'll be here in two hours.
但他不会在那儿停留But he will not stay here.
他不愿在任何靠近这

些小岛的地方停留He won't stay anywhere near these islands.
他们把这些小岛称作 "Las Cinco Muertes"They call the islands "Las Cinco Muertes"?
什么意思?What does that mean?
"死亡五岛"…"The Five Deaths"...
…他说的...he says.
我在哈丁博士的电话里放了追踪器 我们应该能接收到信号l put a location sensor in Dr. Harding's phone, so we should get a reading.
-我真欣慰 -不要乱按-l'm so relieved. -Don't push my buttons.
我们现在几乎就在她的位置 她应该就在附近We're almost on top of her dot. She should be around here.
那边Over there.
莎拉!Sarah!
莎拉?哈丁!Sarah Harding!
你以为这个岛上有几个莎拉?How many Sarahs do you think are on this island?
什么动静?What?
大东西Something big.
这真是太壮丽了This is magnificent.
没错 开始你总会说"哇 啊"Yeah. "Ooh, ah," that's how it always starts.
但是过一会儿就只有尖叫和逃命了But then later there's running and screaming.
尼克!Nick!
你先我们一步到这儿吧 莎拉?l guess you got the jump on us, didn't you, Sarah?
是啊Yeah.
伊恩 我怎么也没想到哈蒙德会把你找来lan, l never thought Hammond could get you to come here.
-你好 埃迪 -你好 莎拉-Hi, Eddie. -Hi, Sarah.
有格兰诺拉麦片或者其他什么吃的吗? 我饿死了Got a granola bar or something? l'm starving.
看到那些恐龙了吗?Did you see those animals?
那是一家子 父母和它们的子女A family group, a pair-bond and a subadult, long after the juvenile was nest bound.
我看到每个巢穴都有破碎的蛋壳Every egg clutch l've seen has crushed, trampled shells.
刚孵出的幼龙会在巢里待很长时间 这是我的观点Hatchlings stay in the birth environment a long time. That's conclusive.
如果能够多看一些巢穴 就能够证实这个观点了l can end that controversy if l get a shot of the nest.
你没有受到攻击?Have you been attacked?
没有 那是我的幸运背包 它总能给我带来好运No, that's my lucky pack. That's how it always looks.
Ok 莎拉…Okay, Sarah...
那是尼康相机? 我能借一下吗?ls that a Nikon? Can l borrow it?
我马上回来 我保证l'll be right back, l promise.
莎拉 哈蒙德通知你的时候 为什么你都不跟我说一声?When Hammond called you, why didn't you say something to me?
因为我知道你一定会阻止我来的l knew you would have stopped me from coming.
我应该把你绑在床上l would have tied you to the bed.
-我知道它们为什么没有赖氨酸也能生存下来了 -我才不管-l know how they survived without lysine. -l don't care.
你看那些草食恐龙…The herbivore species that are thriving...
…吃的都是鬣蜥豆 大豆 以及其他富含赖氨酸的食物...eat mostly agama beans, soy, anything lysine-rich.
而那些肉食恐龙则以草食恐龙为食 于是…And the carnivores eat the herbivores, so...
等等Wa

it.
待在这儿 别出声 我马上回来Stay there. Be quiet. l'll be back.
在那儿别动Stay there.
她靠得太近了She's much too close.
-她在做什么? -太近了! 太近了!-What is she doing? -Too close.
她忍不住摸它了 她确实忍不住了She has to touch it. She can't not touch.
-为什么她就非要去摸呢? -她一看到新鲜东西就忍不住…-She's going right up to it. -Once she sees something, she has to...
那可能吗?ls this even possible?
什么?What?
你觉得你将要拍到或者看到什么情景?This? What did you think you'd document? What did you think you'd see?
恐龙 或者…Animals. Maybe...
大蜥蜴...big iguanas.
蠢货Fruitcakes.
它很生气He got very angry.
快开枪!Shoot him!
它们只是在保护孩子They're protecting their baby.
我也是!So am l!
我想它们走了l think they're leaving.
惊心动魄 有的人一辈子也没见过有这一半精彩的场面lncredible. Guys shoot their whole life and never get stuff half this good.
快给我颁发普利策奖Just give me the Pulitzer right now.
评比结束 其他人也不必再来了 我要感谢每一个输家The competition's over, close the entries, l'd like to thank everyone who lost.
别抽烟 恐龙几英里以外就能闻到Don't light that! Dinosaurs pick up scents from miles away.
我们来这是观察和记录的 不是来和他们"交流"的We're here to observe and document, not interact.
我想 这是不可能的Which is a scientific impossibility.
根据海森堡测不准原理 无论你做什么 最后总得有些变化Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. What you study, you change.
我愿意冒这个险 我讨厌拿着化石摸来摸去…l'll risk it. l'm sick of scratching around in rock and bone...
…然后对已经灭绝六千五百万年的…...making assumptions about the nurturing habits of animals...
…恐龙抚养幼兽的习性作出假设...that have been dead for million years.
然后你就往我的脑袋里灌输你的故事 所以我一定得来Then you fill my head with stories. Of course l came down here.
我在说有人连命都丢了 你有没有注意听啊?Stories of mutilation and death. Were you paying attention?
请别把我当成你的研究生!Please! Don't treat me like a grad student.
我从岁就开始研究猎食动物l've worked around predators since l was .
狮子 豺 鬣狗 还有你Lions, jackals, hyenas, you.
哪儿着火了?Where's the fire?
我正在试图改变百年来的教条l'm trying to change years of entrenched dogma.
恐龙被形容为残暴的大蜥蜴Dinosaurs were characterised early on as vicious lizards.
而那些父母抚养幼龙的行为 正好可以推翻这个观点There's resistance to the idea of them as nurturing parents.
罗伯特?伯克说霸王龙会抛弃幼龙…Robert Burke said the T. Rex was a rogue...
…谁都有年轻的时候 我可以证明他错了...who abandoned its young at the firs

t opportunity. l can prove otherwise.
火! 马尔科姆博士 营地有火!Fire! Dr. Malcolm, fire, base camp!
不要! 用水会冒烟 用土!No! Water makes the smoke billow. Use dirt!
谁生的火?Who started the fire?
我只是想做晚饭l just wanted to make dinner.
我想在你们回来之前就弄好的l wanted it ready when you guys got back.
发觉了吗? 这父女俩多象Do you see any family resemblance there?
实际上是你让我来的You practically told me to come.
我… 什么?l..., What?
你说"别听我的" 我想你是想告诉我…You said, "Don't listen to me." l thought you were trying to tell me...
凯丽 你应该明白我是什么意思 你太不懂事了…Kelly, you knew exactly what l meant. You have no...
你想把她关起来吗? 她的好奇心从哪儿来的?You want to lock her up for her curiosity? Where do you think she gets it?
-谢谢 莎拉 -你不要跟她一个鼻孔出气-Thank you, Sarah. -Don't start the teaming-up thing.
谈话到此结束 好吗?Out of the conversation. Please. Really.
埃迪 这玩意儿怎么一直都不起作用?Eddie, why doesn't this thing ever work?
这不是有线电话 和你打公用电话不同lt's not a land line. You're not in a phone booth.
你得等合适的信号Wait for a decent signal.
暴力和科技从来都合不来Violence and technology: not good bedfellows.
哈蒙德要你带着设备尽量接近恐龙Hammond wants your equipment as close to the animals as possible.
好主意 你不如再涂点羊血在身上Great idea. And why don't you smear on a little sheep's blood?
埃迪 你能肯定拖车里的无线电能用吗?Eddie, is there any reason to think the radio in the trailer might work?
别拿我开玩笑Don't tease me.
既然你这么在行 就打开开关lf you feel qualified, try flicking the switch to "on."
听好 我要带我女儿离开这儿Okay, l'm taking my daughter out of here.
有人一起走吗? 这可是你们最后的机会了Anyone coming with me, this is your last chance.
你们离开这儿进去以后什么也不能做…When you're out in the field...
尼克 你如果能活下来 我会通知你太太或者你爱的人…Nick, if you're staying, l'll gladly deliver a letter to your wife or loved one...
…再见了老兄...so you can say good-bye.
埃迪 你如果有什么随身物品需要带…Eddie, if you have any personal effects...
…你知道 这至少是我能做的 我会帮忙的 伙计们...it's the least l can do. l'll be in there, guys.
我们得做到百分之百不存在Our presence needs to be -percent antiseptic.
就算踩断一根草…lf we so much as bend a blade of grass...
-爸爸 你疯了吗? -没有 我没疯 我只是太气愤了-Dad, are you mad? -No, l'm not mad. l'm furious.
你看看 弄得跟你的屋子一样乱This looks like your room.
-我会收拾好的 -现在就收拾!-l was going to clean it up. -Right now.
这是什么东西? 这

里有无数的开关!What is this? There are switches!
冷静一点 我本来打算打电话告诉你我来这儿的Don't be mad. l was going to call to let you know where l was.
我总是这样的 不是吗?l always do, don't l?
我属于这世上最好的那一类女友l'm the best kind of girlfriend there is.
一个常常旅行在外的人 比如你 不是喜欢独立吗?One who travels a lot. You like that. You love your independence.
我确实习惯于独处 但那并不代表我喜欢独处l've gotten used to being apart, but that's not how l want to live.
凯丽 这儿是大人谈话 就几分钟Kelly, this is tall talk. Just for a minute.
就像游乐场里云霄飞车的限制一样lt's like a height restriction at an amusement park.
如果你真的想救我 你为什么三个星期以前…lf you wanted to rescue me, why didn't you save me from...
…不把我从博物馆筹委会中救出来?...that museum fundraiser three weeks ago?
那还是有些不一样的This is a slightly different situation.
我陪你父母吃饭的时候你也从来不出现 这又怎么讲?What about the dinner with your parents you never showed up for?
为什么我需要你的时候你不出现? 你什么时候遵守过你的承诺?Why not rescue me when l need it? Be there when you say you will?
我已经把等你当成了一种职业了l have made a career out of waiting for you.
你知道 莎拉有一个很好的…You know, she has a pretty good...
别说了! 这对你是有好处的 这是个人隐私 出去!lt's so important to your future that you not finish that sentence. Please, outside!
伊恩 过来 听着lan, come on. Look.
我爱你这个骑着白马的王子 真的l love that you rode in here on a white horse. l really do.
非常感人 非常戏剧化lt's very touching, very dramatic.
我只是希望你也偶尔能出现在马车中l just need you to show up in a cab now and then, too.
你要干嘛? 别出去 太危险了What are you doing? Don't go out there. lt's not safe.
待在这儿 回来 关上门Stay in here. Come back. Shut the door.
我知道我在做什么 你们当然可以走l know what l'm doing. You guys should definitely go.
但是我会留下来But l'm staying.
我爱你 我只是现在不需要你l love you. l just don't need you right now.
你需要的是强效镇静剂What you need is a good anti-psychotic.
-我五六天后就会回来 -你回来的时候已经成五六块了-l'll be back in five or six days. -You'll be back in five or six pieces.
因为我没有害怕而你害怕了 所以你这么烦What bothers you is that l'm not afraid and you are.
就是这样 其实我是想…Of course l am. That's the whole thing.
什么声音?What's that sound?
过来 我现在就要让你坐直升飞机回家l'll get you out on one of these right now.
喂! 这边!Hello! Over here!
我搞不明白了 那是国际遗传公司的直升机l don't get it. lt says lnGen on t

he side of that chopper!
我不知道为什么哈蒙德派了两队人到这儿?l don't get that. Why would Hammond send two teams?
切脐带 爸爸!Cut the umbilical, Dad!
难道他不信任我们? 我们甚至还没有开始Doesn't he trust us? We haven't even started.
在这儿扎营不错This is as good a place as any for base camp.
那是这件事做完后的第一件事That's first priority after we're finished.
我要你们分钟内做好 也就是半个小时l want it up and running in minutes. That's half an hour.
-明白吗? 完毕 -取消你的命令-Understood? Over. -Cancel that order.
什么? 为什么?What? Why?
这里是猎食路线 肉食动物的猎食路线This is a game trail. Carnivores hunt on game trails.
你是想在这儿扎营还是当恐龙的自助餐?You want to set up base camp or a buffet?
我们换一个地点扎营 离开这儿Let's find a new spot, shall we? Over and out.
彼得 如果要我来当你的向导 有两个条件Peter, if l run your little camping trip, there are two conditions.
第一 我说了算 如果我不在 听迪特的First, l'm in charge. lf l'm not around, Dieter is.
你只要给点报酬 夸我们干得很好 下班后提供些威士忌You just pay us, tell us we're doing well, and serve us Scotch after a good day.
第二 你可以不付我的费用Second, my fee. You can keep it.
我所想得到的只是猎捕一头霸王龙All l want for my services, is the right to hunt a Tyrannosaurus.
只要一头雄性的 怎么干和为什么都是我的事A male. A buck only. How and why are my business.
如果你不接受这两个条件 你自己慢慢玩儿lf you don't like those conditions, you're on your own.
然后继续在这儿扎营 在沼泽里 或者在霸王龙的窝里So go ahead, set up base camp here, in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest.
我已经从很多牙科医生的狩猎队听取自杀性建议了l've had too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas.
如何?Okay?
摩托车手 把迷途的那只从兽群中隔离出来 把它赶到右边Cycle, break off the stray from the herd and flush him to the right.
钩猎手 准备好 他正在将恐龙往你们那儿赶 你们…Snaggers, stay ready. He's bringing them out to you. lt'll be a...
…肿… 肿头… 噢 见鬼...Pachy..., Pachya... Oh, hell.
长着肥厚的头 上面只有一点是光秃秃的 就叫它"皱头和尚"吧The fat head with the bald spot. Friar Tuck.
停车Stop.
肿头龙Pachycephalosaurus.
肉食类的吗?Carnivore?
不 是草食类的 生存于白垩纪晚期No, herbivore, late Cretaceous.
注意到那独具特色的半球形头骨了吗?See the distinctive domed skull?
有英寸厚 所以 小心点Nine inches of solid bone. Now, careful.
肿头龙的脖子附在头骨底部 而不是头的后面A pachy's neck attaches at the bottom of its skull, not at the back of its head.
当它低下头时 它的脖子

和脊椎排成一线…When it lowers its head, its neck lines up with its backbone...
…能够很好的吸收碰撞的冲击...which is perfect for absorbing impact.
钩猎手 "皱头和尚"逃跑了 正要穿过你们的前方Snagger, Friar Tuck's on the loose, just about to cross your path.
迪特 坐到外伸架里去 你们正在接近一只副栉…Dieter, get in the outrigger. You're closing in on a carina...
重复一遍 重复一遍 罗兰 一只什么?Say that again, Roland. A what?
一只长着像发髻一样的大红角的恐龙The one with the big red horn. The pompadour. Elvis.
送我出去Take me out.
搞定 卡特 把我收进来Okay, Carter, reel me in.
小心点!Easy!
不要靠得太近!Not too close.
绑它的腿! 小心它的尾巴!Go for the legs! The legs! Watch the tail!
伯克!Burke!
到这儿来Come here.
认得这个脚印吗?Recognise this trackway?
当然认得 是霸王龙的脚印Yes, l do. Tyrannosaur.
罗兰Roland.
你要上哪儿?Where do you think you're going?
挣我的报酬 勒德洛先生To collect my fee, Mr. Ludlow. To collect my fee.
噢 上帝Oh, my God.
三叠纪副细颚龙 弗拉斯于年在巴伐利亚发现的Procompsognathus Triassicus, found by Frass in Bavaria in .
它危险吗?ls it dangerous?
不 应该不危险No, l wouldn't think so.
人们认为它只是"拾荒者" 就像豺一样The Compy's been presumed to be a scavengers, like jackals.
太令我吃惊了 看起来好像它一点都不害怕lt gives me the creeps. lt's like it's not scared.
岛上还从来没有人来过There haven't been any visitors to this island.
它没有理由会害怕人There's no reason for it to fear man.
现在有了Now it does.
那是霸王龙的窝lt's the Rex nest.
它可能只有两周大 还从来没有离开过窝lt's probably only a couple weeks old. Never left the nest.
象这么小的幼崽 父母不会离开很长时间的Offspring that young, the parents won't leave him alone for too long.
你疯了吗? 你要等它爸回来?Make your blind here? Wait for the buck to return?
不 如果窝在上风区 也就是我们现在这个位置lf the nest is upwind, then so are we.
它回来时就会知道我们在这儿 那时我们就跑不掉了When he comes back, he's gonna know we're here without us having a chance.
我们要想法让它…The trick is to get him...
…去我们想让它去的地方...to come where we want him.
这就是哈蒙德急着让你们来的原因 他知道他们要来This is why Hammond was in a hurry to get you here. He knew they were coming.
天哪 他们很有组织My God, they are well-organised.
那些都是最高级的装备Those are major-league toys.
也许我应该找他们借电话 他们的锅盖比你的大多了Maybe l should ask to use their phone. Their dish is bigger than yours.
他们是想在这儿另外建一个公园吗?So they actually want to build another park here?
在那一个岛出事以后

After what you said happened on the other island?
他们没有打算建任何东西 他们只是把这些恐龙运出去They're not building anything. They're taking these animals out of here.
运回大陆Back to the mainland.
我想我应该告诉你们 哈蒙德给我说过这些人可能出现l think l should tell you. Hammond told me these people might show up.
他认为我们应该在他们开始之前完成任务 但是如果他们…He thought we'd be finished by the time they started, but if they weren't...
…他提出了一个后备计划...he sent a backup plan.
是什么?What backup plan?
我Me.
我们开门见山 国际遗传公司正在寻求一些我们的赞助商Simply put, lnGen is seeking limited partners to defray some of our expenses.
板上给你们详细列出了计划书…The prospectus you've been given by the board details...
…包括需要的硬体 建筑费用...our projected hardware and construction expenses.
你们可以看到 软体已经由 我这儿的两个朋友开发完毕As you can see by my two friends here, the software is already fully developed.
你们可以说 "现在就已经开始了 "One might say, "It'd be up and running. "
过一会儿 我会带你们在营地四周看看In a moment, I'll take you on a stroll through the camp...
…你们将看到更大 印象更深刻的样品...and you'll see some larger, more impressive specimens.
你们不需要让人们绕半个地球来参观动物园You don't bring people halfway around the world to visit a zoo.
你们把动物园带到他们身边You bring the zoo to them.
圣达戈非常完美San Diego is the perfect setting.
人们已经把对动物的热情和 我们美丽的城市联系在一起People already associate our beautiful city with animal attractions:
圣达戈动物园 海洋世界 圣达戈San Diego Zoo, Sea World, San Diego Chargers.
哈蒙德先生知道这一点Mr. Hammond knew this.
在他曾经渴求一个岛屿之前…Before he ever dreamt of an island...
…他开始建造这个圆形剧场一样的公园…...he began construction on an amphitheatre...
…地点非常靠近各位现在所处 的位置 InGen河岸综合体...very near to where you're sitting now, the lnGen waterfront complex.
但是他后来放弃了…But he abandoned it...
…为了某种更崇高的…...in favour of something far grander...
…而且根本不可能实现的东西...and ultimately impossible.
于是 这些设施被荒废 并且没有完工…And so, the facility sits unused, unfinished...
…本来它们再等不了一个月就可以接待游客的...when it could be completed and ready to receive visitors in less than a month.
阿杰 小心! 跳!Ajay, look out! Jump!
这是我最后一次让你管事了That's the last time l leave you in charge.
噢 上帝 你疯了吗?Oh, my God. Are you out of your mind?
她的腿断了 我们要在他们 发现我们以前回到车上She's got a broken

leg. Let's get in the car before they hear us.
-你知道你在做什么吗? -来吧 开门-You have any idea what that is? -Come on, open the door.
你真是顽固透顶You're nuts.
伙计 伊恩不会喜欢这样的Man, lan's not going to like this.
发生什么事了?What's going on?
这还不明显吗?lsn't it obvious?
这个岛上还有其他人We're not alone on this island.
频率没有设好lt's not set to the frequency.
看这个Look here.
那是什么玩意儿?What the hell is that?
喂?Hello?
不 我不是恩里克 我是伊恩?马尔科姆 你是船上吗?No, not Enrique. lan Malcolm. Are you on the boat?
不 这是船上吗?No, is this the boat?
我们在索纳岛上 我们需要和船上的马德普拉塔通话We're on lsla Sorna. We need to talk to the boat, Mar del Plata.
我接住它l'll get him.
好了 我接住了All right. That's it. l got you.
-我接住了 -赶快-l got you. -Hurry up.
快 快 快点 小心它的尾巴 打开门Let's go. Go. Come on. Watch his tail. Get the door.
老爸 她对你发脾气了?Boy, is she mad at you.
-我真应该跟那个恩里克说抱歉 -不要聊天了 谢谢-l feel sorry for that guy, Enrique. -No lectures, please.
甜心 往后靠 别站在这儿 好吗?Honey, stay back. Don't stand up, okay?
-我抱住了 -小心它的头-l got it! -Watch his head.
-小心它的头 -伊恩 它受伤了-Watch his head. -lan, he's hurt!
不要 亲爱的 不要!No, honey, no.
它会攻击你的 小心尾巴He'll snip at you. Watch his tail.
-好了吗? -好了 我抱住了-All right? -Okay, l got him.
-抱稳了吗? -是的-Got him? -Yeah.
你躺在这儿There you go.
我要做什么? 用棍子打它吗?What must l do, hit her with a stick?
不要 亲爱的 不要靠近No, don't get close, honey.
-小心! 不要站得太近了 -它身上有一股难闻的气味-Watch out! Don't stand too close. -He has that not-so-fresh smell.
我不是恩里克 夫人 够了! 频率弄错了!No, lady, enough! Wrong frequency.
尼克 不要让它碰到周围的东西Nick, don't let him get those things around you.
好 再看看这个Okay, let's take a look at this.
慢点 慢慢来 让它平静一些Easy, easy. Just calm down now.
好了 这儿是跖骨Okay, here are the metatarsals.
胫骨 腓骨 就是这儿 这儿有裂缝Tibia, fibula. There it is. There's the fracture.
-就在骨上方 -情况糟糕吗?-Right above the epiphysis. -How bad is it?
如果我们不固定起来 它会死的lf we don't set it, he'll die.
它自己不会复原 脚踝也不能转动lt won't heal. He won't be able to pivot on his ankle.
它不能跑也不能走 会成为其他肉食恐龙的食物He won't be able to run or walk. A predator will pick him off.
卡洛斯 听好Carlos, come in.
该死的 你这个混蛋 听着…Goddamn it, you bastard, listen...
其他恐龙会听到它叫的Other animals are going to hear this.
请听好 你能听

见我说话吗?Come in, please. Can you hear me?
我必须出去 我想离开这儿l've got to get out of here. l want to leave.
-我正在跟船上通电话 -我想换个地方-l'm calling the boat. -l want to go someplace else.
我不想在这儿 我想换个安全的地方l don't want to be here. l want to be somewhere safe.
-这儿难道不安全吗? -我想到高处去-lsn't it safe here? -l want to be somewhere high.
什么? 什么事? 发生什么事了?What? What is it? What's going on?
请给点提示 什么事?lnformation, please. What?
你最好不要知道 让我们上去 这就上You're much happier not knowing. Get us up. Here we go.
我们上去了There we go.
我真是笨蛋 我不应该跟你来的l'm so stupid. l shouldn't have come along with you.
你能固定住吗?Can you set it?
没问题 我只是需要让骨头裂缝不再扩大Yeah, l just need something temporary to break apart and fall off as he grows.
你弄好之后它又会精悍善战了 奎因博士Whenever you're ready. He's fighting, Dr. Quinn.
船上的频率是多少?What's the frequency for the boat?
从上往下第三个. Third from the top.
没事了 现在我们在高处了 这儿是最安全的地方了Okay, we're high. This is the safest place you can be.
正如莎拉所说 有植物挡着恐龙不会知道你在这儿的Like Sarah said, the plants make it so the animals won't know you're here.
你总是这样说 我可记得你讲过的那些事情You're just saying that. l remember the stories you told.
不 这次跟那些完全不一样 我们现在的处境和以前完全不同No, this is nothing like that. We're in a completely different situation now.
埃迪 有办法和拖车联系吗?ls there a way to communicate with the trailer?
它又在动了 再多来点吗啡He's moving again, more morphine.
我们并不清楚他的代谢水平 太多了会杀死它的We have no idea what his metabolism is. We'll kill him with too much.
尼克 帮个忙 把那儿按住l need your hand here. Put some pressure there.
每人接 真令人吃惊 我怎么能下去?No answer. What a surprise. How do l get down?
用这根带子绑着Tie this belt around you.
爸爸 你要上哪儿?Where are you going?
留在这儿 爸爸 留在这儿Stay here. Come on, stay here.
抓紧这根绳子Squeeze this rope hard.
你抓得越紧 降得越慢The harder you squeeze, the slower you go.
-如果你根本就不抓绳子… -我知道了-lf you don't squeeze at all... -l get the idea.
爸爸 留下来吧 求你了Dad, please stay here.
-待在这儿吧 求你了 -甜心 女王? 女神?-Stay here, please. -Honey, the queen? The goddess?
你的灵感?Your inspiration?
这次你说对了 好的Now you're talking. All right.
我马上就回来 我向你保证l'm coming right back. l give you my word.
可是你从来都言而无信!But you never keep your word!
私下说的话 我会抓得更紧一些的Persona

lly, l would have squeezed just a little harder.
好了 就快完了Okay, l'm almost finished.
该死 我还需要一点粘合剂 随便什么让我能…Damn. l need another adhesive. Something pliable l can...
吐出来Spit.
口香糖!Your gum.
把注射器装上青霉素Get the amoxicillin and fill a syringe.
快点给它注射抗生素 然后它就可以离开这儿了Quick injection of antibiotics and he's out of here.
你们一生也只有这一次 会因为救了它而被它杀掉For once in your life, would it kill you to pick it up?
-帮我把它弄出去 -不要 我们正在固定它的腿-Help me get it out of here. -No, we just set its leg.
恐龙妈妈生气了Mommy's very angry.
这不是猎食行为的表现 伊恩 它们在搜寻而已This isn't hunting behaviour, lan. They're searching.
它们来这儿是找它们的孩子They came for their infant.
那就不要让它们失望Let's not disappoint them.
让我来 好吗?Let me get his head, okay?
小心 小心点Careful. Be careful.
我抱住它了l got him.
把口套取掉Muzzle off.
-请讲 埃迪? -它们回到丛林中去了-Yes, Eddie? -They're going back to the jungle.
-知道了 我看到了 凯丽怎么样? -她很好 就在这儿-I know. I see. How's Kelly? -She's fine. She's right here.
喂?Hello?
-凯丽 你还好吧? -嗯 我很好-Kelly, are you okay? -Yeah, l'm good.
待在那儿 不要乱跑 我马上就回来 明白吗?Stay there. Don't move. I'll be right back up. Understand?
好的 我明白Yeah, l understand.
我苦苦哀求你们听我说 我用的是简单明白的英语…l beg people to listen to me. l use plain, simple English.
不要说了Shut up.
刚才那幕将成为你的书里精彩的一章吧That should make an interesting chapter in your book.
关于霸王龙父性的论点现在有学术依据了The debate over the parental instincts of the T. Rex is now academic.
注意 情况会变得糟糕了Hang on. This is gonna be bad.
它们正在把我们推下悬崖They're pushing us over the cliff.
噢 上帝Oh, my God.
来 加把劲Come on, come on.
-一旦我们离开这儿… -往树林里跑-Once we're out of here... -lnto the woods.
-径直往树林里跑 快啊! -它们在从这儿袭击-Straight into the woods. Come on! -This is where they hit us.
-随便什么 抓住! -抓牢了!-Hang on to something! -Hang on to something!
噢 上帝 上帝 不要Oh, my God. Oh, God, please!
不要动Don't move!
我下来救你 我来了 平静点!l'm coming down for you. Here l come. Stay still.
我来了 莎拉Here l come, Sarah.
卫星电话 别让它掉了The satellite phone, get it!
把手给我Give me your hand.
把手抓住!Heads up!
你的幸运背包Your lucky pack.
我抓住她了l got her.
-尼克? -我们在里面-Nick? -We're in here.
等等 坚持住 我来了Wait. Hold on! l'm coming!
我来了l'm coming.
这是怎么搞的?What did this?
凯丽呢? 你把凯

丽怎么安排的?Kelly. What'd you do with Kelly?
她没事 她在上面的笼子里She's okay. She's in the High Hide.
-有人受伤吗? 你们需要什么? -绳子-Who's hurt? What do you need? -We need rope.
绳子 还有其他的吗?Rope. Anything else?
-三个奶油汉堡 什么馅都行 -我的不要洋葱-Three cheeseburgers with everything. -No onions on mine.
还要一个苹果卷饼And an apple turnover.
坚持住!Hold on.
我来了!l'm coming!
绳子来了我们就离开这儿Bring the rope. Let's go.
-我来了 -快 快-l'm coming. -Now, now.
-埃迪 你没事吧? -没事 我来了-Eddie, you all right? -Yeah. l'm coming.
我们需要绳子 把它扔下来 快!We need the rope. Throw it down here. Hurry!
扔得漂亮 你把绳子绑牢了吗?Good throw. Did you tie this to anything?
-我们在往下滑! -我们在往下滑!-We're sliding! -We're sliding down!
你先上Up you go.
爬快一点lncrease your rate of climb.
我们的通讯设备都完蛋了Our communication equipment's been destroyed.
而且 如果你们的无线电和 卫星电话在拖车里的话…And if your radio and satellite phone were in those trailers...
-它们确实在拖车里 -那我们被困在这儿了-They were. -Then we're stuck here.
大家一起都被困在这儿了 真是谢谢你们!And stuck together, thanks to you people.
我们来是为了观察 而你们是来这儿掠夺We came to watch. You came to strip-mine the place.
-滚远点 -至少我们是有备而来-Back off. -At least we came prepared.
在另一个岛上 五年的努力和 高压电网都不能做到有备无患Five years of work and electrified fence couldn't prepare the other island.
-你以为你们这些人就能够做到? -你们只是强盗 是掠夺者-You think your Marlboro men will help? -You're looters. You came to take.
你无权这么做You have no rights.
死而复生的恐龙才没有权利An extinct animal brought back to life has no rights.
它之所以存在是因为我们制造了它 它属于我们 受我们控制lt exists because we made it. We patented it. We own it.
-有问题吗? -你不就是问题吗?-You looking for a problem? -And l found you, didn't l?
我知道你l know you.
你就是那个世界头号杂种You're that Earth First bastard.
-什么世界头号? -专门破坏别人的好事-What's Earth First? -Professional saboteurs.
-我是环保主义者! -罪犯!-Environmentalists! -Criminals.
住手! 听我说Knock it off! Listen to me.
我们把幼龙带到营地改变了成年恐龙对领地范围的感知Moving the baby to our camp may have changed the adults' perceived territory.
它们的什么?Their what?
这就是它们攻击拖车的原因That's why they attacked the trailers.
-它们现在会捍卫这一整个地区 -我们必须马上离开-They're defending this entire area now. -We have to move now.
上哪儿? 我们的船和他们的运输机都不能收到我们的命

令To where? Our boat and their airlift are waiting for orders we can't send.
在旧的操作大楼附近有一个通讯中心There's a communications centre here near the old operations building.
所有东西都使用地热能源 它们永远都不需要充电Everything ran on geothermal power. lt was never meant to need replenishing.
如果我们能够到那儿 我们就能够用无线电与运输机联系上lf we can get here, we can send a radio call to the airlift.
-你知道它的频率? -在这本书里-You know the frequency? -Here in this book.
-我们会牢记这些的 -到那个村子有多远?-We'll mind those. -How far is the village?
一天的行程 或者更多A day's walk, maybe more.
-那倒不是问题 -那么问题是?-That's not the problem. -What is?
什么会成为问题?What is the problem?
迅猛龙Velociraptors.
它们的筑巢地点就在岛心 这也是为什么…Their nesting sites are in the island's interior, which is why...
-…我们要待在小岛周边 -等等 什么是"迅…"-...we were keeping to the outer rim. -Wait. What's a Veloc...
迅猛龙 肉食动物 群出猎食Velociraptor. Carnivore. Pack hunter.
两米高 口鼻部很长…Two meters tall, long snout...
…双目视觉 前臂强健 双足都有致命的爪子...binocular vision, strong forearms, killing claws on both feet.
霸王龙也可能跟上我们 如果它觉得我们对它的幼崽造成威胁The Rexes may track us, too, if they feel we're a threat to their infant.
不 一旦我们离开它们的领土 我们就可以甩掉它们No, we'll lose them once we leave their territory.
不要心存侥幸 霸王龙的嗅觉腔在所有生物化石记录中…Don't bet on it. Tyrannosaur has the largest proportional olfactory cavity...
…是比例最大的 除了一个...of any creature in fossil record, except one.
土耳其秃鹫 能够闻到英里以外的气味The Turkey Vulture could scent up to miles.
没错 这很令人激动 但是我说我们应该向村子进发Right. This is all very thrilling, but l say we should head for the village.
我们可以回到泻湖下面We could head back down to the lagoon.
坐在露天外面 靠近大量使用的水源…And sit out in the open, near a heavily used water source...
-…期待你们的队长回来? -他不会回来的 他更清楚-...hope that your captain comes back? -He won't. He knows better.
我们向村子进发 找到藏身之处并且寻求帮助Then we head for the village, find shelter and call for help.
霸王龙刚刚吃过东西 他暂时 不会再把我们当成食物了Rex just fed, so he won't stalk us for food.
刚刚吃过? 你是指埃迪? 请你放尊重一点Just fed? You mean Eddie? Show some respect.
-他牺牲自己的生命救了我们 -他的麻烦也结束了-He saved our lives by giving his. -Then his troubles are over.
我要说的是肉食动物不会 在不饿的时候猎食My point is predators don't

hunt when they're not hungry.
-不 只有人类才那么做 -你伤了我们的心-No, only humans do. -You're breaking our heart.
准备好! 让我们开始享受逃命的乐趣Saddle up! Let's get this moveable feast underway.
对不起 牛仔Excuse me, cowboy.
来点口香糖吗?You want some gum?
你看起来有很多这方面的常识 怎么会在这个鬼地方?You seem like you have common sense. Why the hell are you here?
这个岛上的某个地方有着 迄今为止最厉害的猎杀者Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived.
第二厉害的猎杀者必须拿下他The second greatest predator must take him down.
-你打算用那个? -如果他不投降我就会用-You going to use that? -lf he doesn't surrender, yes.
-让我看看 -不行-Let me see it. -No.
这些动物数千万年来第一次存在于这个世界…The animal exists for the first time in tens of millions of years...
…而杀掉它们却是你唯一的表达方式...and the only way you can express yourself is to kill it.
还记得年前的那个人吗? 我忘了他的名字了Remember that chap about years ago? l forget his name.
他在没有任何氧气的情况下登顶 下来时几乎死掉Climbed Everest without any oxygen. Came down nearly dead.
人们问他 "为什么你要上去找死? "They asked him, "Why did you go up there to die?"
他说 "不 我上去是为了寻找生命的价值 "He said, "l didn't. l went up there to live."
我不会祝你好运的 你已经偏离了本来有希望的开始l didn't wish you luck on your new venture. You're off to a promising start.
我的队伍完好无缺 我很遗憾你们失去了一个伙计My team is intact. l'm sorry for the loss of your man.
要批评一个有想法的人很容易 只要假定它有危险lt's easy to criticise someone who generates an idea, assumes the risk.
当你试图象哈蒙德一样说话时 反而像东施效颦When you try to sound like Hammond, it comes off as a hustle.
这不是你的错 人们总说天才是隔代的lt's not your fault. They say talent skips a generation.
所以 我肯定你的孩子会聪明绝顶l'm sure your kids will be sharp as tacks.
哈蒙德的成就超过了他的能力 我的还没有Hammond's reach exceeded his grasp. Mine does not.
把恐龙带出这个小岛…Taking dinosaurs off this island...
…是漫长历史中无数糟糕 点子里面最糟糕的一个...is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas.
我会让你意识到这一点的And l'll be there when you learn that.
休息一下 五分钟Take a break. Five minutes.
你受伤了吗?Are you injured?
不 是小恐龙的 我帮他接断腿 环境潮湿里它干不了No, it's the baby's. l set its broken leg. lt won't dry in the humidity.
罗兰 问个问题Roland, a word?
我们现在在哪儿?l'd love to know where we are.
和亚哈交朋友呢?Making friends with Ahab?
卡特 我要去方便一下C

相关主题
相关文档
最新文档