电影台词 功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)

电影台词 功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)
电影台词 功夫熊猫+经典句(中英文对照)

功夫熊猫经典句(中英文对照)

Legend tells of a legendary warrior,

传说中有个传奇侠客

whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

他的武功出神入化

He travelled the land in search of worthy foes.

浪迹江湖一路行侠仗义

I see you like to chew.

小样儿你喜欢嚼东西

Maybe you should chew on my fist.

有种打败我再嚼!

The warrior said anything for his mouth was full.

侠客满嘴食物不便开口

Then he swallowed.

当食物下咽后

And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight.

他语出惊人少废话拿命来

fight for free

看招

He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind, 他的致命招数无人能挡

敌人都被他的正义之光晃瞎了眼

from over exposure to pure awesomeness.

My eyes! He's too awesome!

我看不见了!

还这么帅气

And attractive. How can we re-pay you?

他武功盖世!

我们怎么报答你?

There is no charge for awesomeness.

侠骨柔情无需回报

Or attractiveness.

爆发吧!

It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his voracity. 千军万马全被踏在足下艺高人胆大

Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved.

有史以来最使人敬畏

又最令人销魂的熊猫

Even the most heroic heroes in all of China,

即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客

The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.

也对他佩服得五体投地

We should hang out.

啥时候一起出去放松放松

Agreed.

没问题

But hanging out would have to wait.

但现在不是放松的时候

Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. 面对石门山一万疯狂大军时

There is only one thing that matters and that...

当务之急是...

Get up! You'll be late for work.

你该起床

不然要迟到了

啥?!

Po... Get up!

阿波快起床

Hey, Po. What are you doing up there?

阿波你在那儿干嘛呢

Ahh.. nothing.

没干嘛

Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr!

成吉思憨虎幻影螳螂禅灵鹤俏小龙悍娇虎

Ahh...

Po. Let's go. You're late for work.

阿波快点儿你要迟到了

Coming!

我来了

Sorry Dad.

对不起老爸

Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles.

对不起有什么用又不能拿它煮面条

What were you doing up there? All that noise?

刚才你是在干嘛搞出那么大声响?

Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream.

没什么我做了个疯狂的梦

About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about? 关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了?

What was I...aah...

我梦到...

... I was dreaming about a...

Noodles.

面条了

Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles? 面条? 你真的梦到面条了?

Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about? 是啊不然我还能梦什么

Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp!

当心面汤很"烫"

Oh... happy day. My son finally having the noodle dream.

太令人高兴了

我的儿子终于梦到了面条

You don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment. 你不知道为了这一刻我已经等待了多久

This is a sign, Po.

这是个好兆头阿波

Uh... a sign of what?

什么事情的兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient, 你已经初具资格成为独家煲汤秘方的传人

... of my secret ingredient soup.

And then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant. 接着你完成使命接手餐馆的生意

Just as I took over from my father who took over from his father. 这个餐馆是从我父亲那儿继承的

最早是他和朋友打麻将赢来的

who won it from a friend over a game of mahjong.

他又继承自他的父亲

Dad, dad, dad. It was just a dream.

老爸别激动不过是个梦

No, it was the Dream.

不这不是一般的梦

Wu Xiang noodles. Po, broth runs through our veins.

我们是面条世家

肉汤在我们的血管中流淌

But Dad, didn't you ever wanted to do something else? 但是老爸你有没有想过... 去干点儿别的Something, beside noodles.

除了做面条之外

Actually, when I was young and crazy.

实际上想当年我年轻气盛时

I thought of running away and learning how to make tofu. 也曾想过要离家出走去学做豆腐

So why didn't you?

为什么没去呢?

Oh, because it was a stupid dream.

因为那个梦想愚蠢得很

Can you imagine me making tofu?

你能想象我做豆腐是啥样儿吗?

Ha, ha, ha. Tofu!

笑死人了

No, we all have our place in this world.

我绝不会干

我们都有自己的宿命

My is here and yours is... ... I know "is here".

我的地盘就是这儿而你的...

No, it's tables 2, 5 ,7 and 12.

我知道也是这儿

不对是2号9号7号和12号桌

Service with a smile.

别忘了微笑

Well done, students...

干得好徒弟们

... if you were trying to disappoint me.

你们让我失望的本领真好

Tigress, you need more ferocity. Monkey greater speed. 小虎不够凶狠

大猴加快速度

Crane, height. Viper, subtlety. Mantis... Master Shifu... 老鹤再高点

小龙不够灵巧螳螂...

Master Shifu... What?

- 宗师- 干嘛?

经典英文电影台词100句

经典英文电影台词100句 美国电影学会于近日评选出了美国电影中的一百句最佳台词,《乱世佳人》的克拉克·盖博口中的“坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎”荣膺榜首。评选结果的影片涵盖面十分广泛,最早的可以追溯到1927 年的第一步有声片《爵士歌手》,最近的则是2002年的《指环王之双塔骑兵》。其中《乱世佳人》、《卡萨布兰卡》、《绿野仙踪》等经典老片在榜上占据了不止一席之位,而《卡萨布兰卡》凭借6句经典台词居首位。美国电影学会总监费斯登堡认为,这些经典的电影台词已经成为了美国语言文化的一个组成部分,评选的目的是为了重新激起人们对美国经典电影的热情。 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

100句经典英文电影台词

100句经典英文电影台词 100句经典英文电影台词 1,Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse. 我会开出他无法拒绝的条件。(《教父》1972) 3,You dont understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是 个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价 值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Heres looking at you,kid. 永志不忘。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable? 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hells Angels,1930 译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗? 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say youre sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、I could dance with youtill the cows come home. On second thought, Id rather dance with the cows until you came home. 我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁

《功夫熊猫》完整中英文对照台词

功夫熊猫完整中英文台词 ---------------1------------PO的梦境开场--------------- Legend tells of[讲述]a legendary warrior whose kung fu skill were a stuff[塞满,一大堆]of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. 有一位传奇中的传奇战士,他的功夫出神入化,他翻山越岭寻凶觅敌。 I see you like to chew;maybe you should chew on my face. 你丫的挺喜欢吃啊!有种丫的就上我脸上来吃啊! The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.Then he swallowed,and then he spoke:enough talk let's fight.He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind from over-exposure to pure awesomeness[敬畏,出色]! 战士一言不发因为正忙着吃,然后一口吞下,开口道"别废话动手吧!"他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿。 My eyes... He's too awesome and attractive...他太彪悍了!。太迷人了! How can we repay you?我们何以回报? There's no charge[免费]for awesomeness,or attractiveness.It matters[关系到]not how many foes he faced,they were no match for his foe-density.Never before had a panda been so feared,and so loved,even the most heroic heroes in all of the china-the furious five,bowed in respect of this great master. 彪悍不求回报,迷人更无所需,破瓦冲天!他征战无数,无人堪与匹敌,从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,又让人如此爱戴,即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们,最令人望而生畏的战士也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下! We shall hang out[闲逛].-我们该金盆洗手了 agreed!-没错! Yeh... But hanging out would have to wait,because when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain,there's only one thing that it matters,and that's.. 但金盆洗手谈何易,因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,前途只有一条,那就是... PO! Get up! You'll be late for work. What?... ---------------2------------PO家里--------------- Po,get up!肥波,快起床! Hey,Po,what are you doing up there?-肥波,你磨蹭啥呢? Ah...nothing...-没啥 Monkey,mantis,crane,viper,tigress,roar~~猴哥螳郞鹤儿小蛇虎妞 Po,let's go,you're late for work. Coming... Sorry,dad! Sorry doesn't make the noodles.对不起可变不出面条来. And what are you doing up there,all that noise?你在楼上搞什么名堂稀里哗啦的? Oh,nothing,just had a crazy dream.没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦. About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about? What was I,ahhh,I was dreaming about uhhh noodles...

功夫熊猫1经典台词中英文对照.docx

1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案 就清澈见底了。 Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated,it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear. 3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。 Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles. 4.昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called the present (the gift). 5.从来没有什么意外。 There are no accidents. 6. 师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播 种。 But there are things we can control,I can control when the fruit will fall,... And I can control《功夫熊猫》让人忍俊不禁的经典台词双语+ 中英剧本下载 7014-1-17. 乌龟:是啊不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要 苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。 Yes, but no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree, you may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach. 师傅:可桃子不能打败大龙。

英文电影经典台词大全

英文电影经典台词大全 导读:本文是关于英文电影经典台词大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享! 1、You can’t handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!《义海雄风》 2、All right,Mr。DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up。好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。《日落大道》 3、I am big!It’s the pictures that got small。我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。《日落大道》 4、Death is just a part of life,something we're all destined to do。死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 5、A man can be destroyed but not defeated。一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 6、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers。我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。《欲望号街车》 7、Love means never having to say you’re sorry。爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 8、You had me at hello。你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 9、After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!《乱世佳人》 10、There’s no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!

《红粉联盟》 11、Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon。We have the stars。噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。《扬帆》 12、I think it's hard winning a war with words。我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 13、Wait a minute,wait a minute。You ain’t heard nothin’yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!《爵士歌手》 14、Shed no tears for me,my glory lives forever!不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战2》 15、A boy’s best friend is his mother。一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。《惊魂记》 16、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates。You never know what you’re gonna get。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。《阿甘正传》 17、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good。没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。《华尔街》 18、I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!《壮志凌云》 19、You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?《出租车司机》 20、Show me the money!让我看到钱!《甜心先生》 21、I’ll have what she’s having。我会拥有她所拥有的。《当

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】

电影《怦然心动》经典台词【中英文对照】“有些人沦为平庸浅薄,金玉其外,而败絮其中。可不经意间,有一天你会遇到一个彩虹般绚丽的人,从此以后,其他人就不过是匆匆浮云。”下面是留学为您整理的电影《怦然心动》经典台词中英文对照,希望您喜欢! A painting is more than the sum of its parts. A cow by itself is just a cow. A meadowby itself is just grass, flowers. And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light. But you put them all together and it can be magic. 一幅画不是众多物件简单拼凑而成的。牛只是一头牛,草地也只有青草和鲜花,而穿过树枝的阳光也仅仅只是一束光,但如果将它们放到一起,就会产生魔一般的魅力。 The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view. 我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。 Somedays the sunsets would be purple and pink. And some days they were a blazing orange setting fire to the clouds on the horizon. It was during one of those sunsets that my father ' s idea of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts moved from my head to my heart.

功夫熊猫电影英文台词

L o n g a g o,i n a n c i e n t C h i n a, the Peacocks ruled over Gongmen City. They brought great joy and prosperity to the city for they had invented fireworks. But their son, Lord Shen, saw darker power in the fireworks. What had brought colour and joy could also bring darkness and destruction. Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer. She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path, he would be defeated by a warrior of black and white. The young lord set out to change his fate. But what he did next only sealed it. Shen returned to his parents full of pride. But in their faces, he saw only horror. He was banished from the city forever. But Shen swore revenge. Someday he would return and all of China would bow at his feet. It's almost done, Lord Shen, but we've run out of metal. Search the farthest villages! Find more metal! China will be mine. And then the Dragon Warrior joined the Furious Five! And they became the most awesomest kung fu team ever! Enough talk. Let's fight! - Thirty-three... - Listen, listen! You can hear the Dragon Warrior training right now! Thirty-three. Stop him! - Thirty-four. - It's too dangerous! - Thirty-five. Stay focused. - Thirty-six! - Thirty-seven! - Yeah! How is he doing that with his face? Thirty-eight bean buns! Yes! New record! You monster! - Keep going! Hit ! - He'll never hit . You guys wait and we'll go to . Do it. No problem! Yeah! Give me a minute. Yeah! - He did it! - Well done, Po! Your training has paid off. Master Shifu! Gotta go. See you later! You'll save those for me, right? Flippety-do. Inner peace. Inner peace. Inner peace. Master Shifu. Master Shifu, what do we got? Pirates? Vandals of Volcano Mountain? Whatever it is, I will take them down. 'Cause I am in a mood. I need to get something done, you know what I mean? What are you doing? One of Master Oogway's final teachings. Awesome! How did you do that? - Inner peace. - Inner piece. That's cool. - Inner piece of what? - It is the next phase of your training. Every master must find his path to inner peace. Some choose to meditate for years in a cave just like this... ...without the slightest taste of food or water. Or? Some find it through pain and suffering, as I did. Po, the day you were chosen as Dragon Warrior was the worst day of my life. By far.

《功夫熊猫1》中英文台词对照

功夫熊猫 传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士 Legend tells of a legendary warrior, 他的功夫无人能敌 whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.浪迹江湖一路行侠仗义 He traveled the land in search of worthy foes. 既然你这么爱吃试吃看看我的拳头如何! I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist. 武士一言未发因为他嘴里塞满了食物 The warrior said anything for his mouth was full. 但他一口把食物吞下然后说"少啰唆! 接招吧!" 看招Then he swallowed. And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight. 他的致命招数无人能挡敌人都被他的正义之光闪瞎了眼He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind, from over exposure to pure awesomeness.令人敬畏的可怕的我看不见了! 他武功盖世! 极具魅力 My eyes! He's too awesome! And attractive. 我们该怎么报答你呢? How can we re-pay you? "路见不平,拔刀相助" 无需回报! There is no charge for awesomeness. Or attractiveness. 爆发吧! 千军万马全被踏在足下艺高人胆大 It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his voracity. 贪食,贪婪; 有史以来最使人敬畏又最令人销魂的熊猫 Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved. 即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客 也对他佩服得五体投地恭敬 Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, the Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master. 狂怒的 什么时候一起出去放松放松(尽情欢乐)没问题 We should hang out. Agreed. 但现在不是放松的时候,面对石门山一万疯狂恶魔大军时But hanging out would have to wait. Because when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. 当务之急是... There is only one thing that matters and that’s... 你该起床不然要迟到了 Get up! You'll be late for work. 啥? 阿波快起床 Po... Get up! 阿波你在那干嘛呢 Hey, Po. What are you doing up there? 没干嘛 Ahh.. nothing. 猴子! 螳螂! 仙鹤! 毒蛇! 老虎! Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr! Ahh... 阿波快点你要迟到了 Po. Let's go. You're late for work. 我来了Coming! 对不起老爸对不起有什么用又不能拿它来煮面条

英文经典对话台词

史上最全经典欧美电影中英台词整理集合 (一)高分电影《星际穿越》中的经典台词 太空电影一直是个吸人眼球的题材,最近比较火的当属《星际穿越》吧!美国登月居然被说成了是虚构的,不得不佩服导演的脑洞。该电影基于知名理论物理学家基普·索恩的黑洞理论经过合理演化之后,加入人物和相关情节改编而成。片中绚丽的视觉效果烘托出“爱”的主题,影片中更不乏令人深思的经典台词。 1. cooper: mankind was born on earth. it was never meant to die here. 库珀:人类生在地球,但绝不应该在这里灭亡。 2. cooper: we used to look up at the sky and wonder at our place in the stars, now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt. 库珀:我们曾经仰望星空,思考我们在宇宙中的位置,而现在我们只会低着头,担心如何在这片土地上活下去。 3. do not go gentle into that good night. old age should burn and rave at close of day. rage, rage against the dying light. 不要温和地走进那个良夜。白昼将尽,暮年仍应燃烧咆哮。怒斥吧,怒斥光的消逝。 4. cooper: well find a way; we always have. 库珀:我们会找到办法的,我们总有办法。 5. brand: love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 布兰德:只有爱可以穿越时空。 库珀:我们总坚信自己有能力去完成不可能的事情。我们珍视这些时刻,这些我们敢于追求卓越、突破障碍、探索星空、揭开未知面纱的时刻,我们将这些时刻视为我们最值得骄傲的成就。但我们已经失去了这一切。又或者,也许我们只是忘了我们仍然是开拓者,我们才刚刚开始。那些伟大的成就不能只属于过去,因为我们的命运就在太空。 7. [after the explosion] (爆炸之后) cooper: whats your trust setting tars? 库珀:塔斯,你的信任值是多少? tars: lower than yours apparently. 塔斯:显然比你们低。 8. cooper: [when cooper tries to reconfigure tars] humour 75%. 库珀:(尝试重新配置塔斯)幽默值,75%。 tars: 75%. self destruct sequence in t minus 10 9 8... 塔斯:75%。自毁程序启动,10,9,8?? cooper: lets make it 65%. 库珀:还是设置成65%吧。 murph: then lets succeed. 墨菲:那我们就成功啊。 10. murph: today is my birthday. and its a special one because you once told me that when you came back, we might be the same age. well, now im the same age that you were when you left... and itd be really great if you came back soon. 墨菲:今天是我的生日。这个生日很特殊,因为你当年走的时候说,等你回来的时候我们俩大概就一样大了。现在我已经到了你离开时的年纪??如果你能早点回来就太好了。 11. brand: couldnt youve told her you were going to save the world? 布兰德:你难道没有告诉你女儿你是去拯救世界的吗?

经典电影台词对白4(中英文对照)

31、《魂断蓝桥》 Oh Roy, you're alive! 战争终于过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”: 32、《狮子王》 Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。 33、《落跑的新娘》 "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart -- you're the only one for me." “我肯定我们会分开;我肯定我们一方离另一方而去,在一个人死后。但更我肯定,我现在若不求你留下来陪我,我会后悔一辈子。” 34、Roman Holiday《罗马假日》 J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most? A: Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

功夫熊猫经典台词中英文对照

功夫熊猫经典台词中英 文对照 公司标准化编码 [QQX96QT-XQQB89Q8-NQQJ6Q8-MQM9N]

<功夫熊猫>经典台词英文版 1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。 Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear. 3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。 Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles. 4.昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called the present (the gift). 5.从来没有什么意外。 There are no accidents. 6.师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。 But there are things we can control, I can control when the fruit will fall, ... And I can control 《功夫熊猫》让人忍俊不禁的经典台词双语 +中英剧本下载 7014-1-1 7.乌龟:是啊不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。 Yes, but no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree, you may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach. 师傅:可桃子不能打败大龙。 But peach can not defeate Tai Long. 乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。 Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it. 8.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。 You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

功夫熊猫中英文对照剧本

功夫熊猫中英文对照剧本: Legend tells of a legendary warrior,whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. 传说中有个传奇侠客,他的武功出神入化 He travelled the land in search of worthy foes. 浪迹江湖,一路行侠仗义 I see you like to chew. 小样儿你喜欢嚼东西 Maybe you should on my fist. 有种打败我再嚼! The warrior said anything for his mouth was full. 侠客满嘴食物不便开口 Then he swallowed. 当食物下咽后 And then he spoke. Enough talk. Let's fight. 他语出惊人,少废话,拿命来,看招 He was so deadly in fact, that his enemies will go blind, from over exposure to pure awesomeness.他的致命招数无人能挡,敌人都被他的正义之光晃瞎了眼 My eyes! 我看不见了! He's too awesome! And attractive.他武功盖世! 还这么帅气 How can we re-pay you? 我们怎么报答你? There is no charge for awesomeness Or attractiveness. 侠骨柔情无需回报 It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his voracity. 千军万马全被踏在足下.艺高人胆大 Never before had a panda been so feared, and so loved. 有史以来最使人敬畏 Even the most heroic heroes in all of China, The Furious Five. Bowed in respect to this great master.又最令人销魂的熊猫,即使是打败天下无敌手的中原五侠客也对他佩服得五体投地 We should hang out. 啥时候一起出去放松放松 Agreed. 没问题 But hanging out would have to wait. 但现在不是放松的时候 Cause when you're facing the ten thousand demons of demon mountain. 面对石门山一万疯狂大军时 There is only one thing that matters and that... Get up! You'll be late for work. 当务之急是... 你该起床,不然要迟到了 Po...Get up! 阿波,快起床 Hey, Po. What are you doing up there? 阿波你在那儿干嘛呢 Ahh.. nothing. 没干嘛 Monkey, Mantis, Crane, Viper, Tigress ... Roarrrr! 成吉思憨虎,幻影螳螂,禅灵鹤,俏小龙,悍娇虎 Po. Let's go. You're late for work. 阿波快点儿,你要迟到了 Coming! 我来了 Sorry Dad. 对不起老爸 Sorry, doesn't make the Noodles. 对不起有什么用又不能拿它煮面条 What were you doing up there? All that noise?刚才你是在干嘛搞出那么大声响? Oh...nothing. Just had a crazy dream. 没什么,我做了个疯狂的梦 About what? Uh? What were you dreaming about? 关于什么的梦? 你梦到什么了? What was I...aah...... I was dreaming about a... Noodles.我梦到... 面条了 Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles? 面条? 你真的梦到面条了? Uhh... Ya, what else would I be dreaming about? 是啊,不然我还能梦什么 Oh, careful. That soup is - sharp! 当心面汤很"烫" Oh... happy day. My son finally having the noodle dream. 太令人高兴了,我的儿子终于梦到了面条

20部经典英文电影对白

20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 20部经典英文电影对白, 哪个最经典? 每部电影都有让人难忘的经典对白,下列对白哪个是您最欣赏的呢? 1.《乱世佳人》 Tomorrow is another day. 2.《泰坦尼克号》 Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go o f that promise. 3.《007系列》 "Bond. James Bond." 4.《阿甘正传》 Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're go nna get." Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is j ust a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. Jenny: Are you stupid or something? Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does. 5.《终结者》 "I'll be back!" 6.《英国病人》 We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this m arked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I'v e wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps. 7.《空军一号》 “My family first” 8.《罗马假日》 I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you. Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? 9.《绿野仙踪》 "There's no place like home." 10.《卡萨布兰卡》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

相关文档
最新文档