商务英语口语翻译练习

商务英语口语翻译练习

Unit1:First Day in the Office

1.我们在书本上所学到的是远远不够的。(what...is...)

What we learn from books is not enough at all.

2.有时董事长和总经理由一人承担,因此人们常常会把董事长和总经理混为一谈。(confuse...with)

People always confuse the board chairman with the general manager, because they used to be occupied by one person.

3.你在暗示这是管理层的错误,是吗?(lie with)

You are indicating the fault lie with the management, aren’t you?

4.公司应将一般营业费用记入流水账。(keep a running tab of)

The company should keep a running tab of the general business expenses.

5.我将(把电话)切换成免提.

I’ll switch on the speaker.

6.你能告诉我我在这张地图上的确切位置吗?

Could you tell me where I am on this map?

Unit2:Appointments and Arrangements

1.面试时,面试官会想尽办法让你打消顾虑,畅所欲言。(feel free)

In interview, the interviewer will try his best to let you fee free to talk.

2.我很感激你们的款待和出色的介绍!

Thank you for your warm welcome/hospitality and excellent presentation.

3.根据这些条款,我愿意在一个月内发货。

On these terms, I would like to deliver within one month.

4.买方的货物将于下月初装运。

The buyer’s goods will be shipped at the beginning of next month.

5. 总有解决问题的办法。

We are sure there is a way/solution to work it out.

6.他的诺言没有什么价值。(count for)

His promise counts for nothing.

Unit3:Calling or Visiting Customers

1.坦白地说吧。

Please talk it straight out./Please come straight to the point.

2.我盼望能在下一周收到你的来信。

I look forward to receiving your letter next week.

3. 我们从你处租用的传真机坏了。

The fax machine that we hired/rented from you has broken down.

4.我们现在有一个新的质量保证体系。

We now have a new Quality Assurance Programme.

5 I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

恐怕你打错号码了。

6.Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?

Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?

7.Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .

抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

Unit4:Customer’s Complaints

1.我们应该给他们另送一台计算机以更换这台坏的。

We should send them another computer to replace the broken one.

2.菲尔(Phil)说明天之前准备好一切是不可能的。

Phil says it is impossible to have everything ready by tomorrow.

3.我们不得不终止合同另找供应商。

We will have to terminate the contract and find a new supplier.

4.一位沃尔玛的女发言人拒绝发表评论.

A Wal-Mart spokeswoman declined to comment.

5. 这会破坏我们在市场上的声誉。

This will damage our reputation in the market place.

6.We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望这个事件没有给我们的友好关系带来任何伤害

7.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我实在不希望这种不愉快的事情在今后的生意中出现

8. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我们希望这件事情不会影响到我们友好的关系

9. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

我们希望这个分歧能够在友好商量中得到解决而不需要仲裁的设定

Unit5:Workshop

1. Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?

你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average. 是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

2. I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.

我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

3. This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

这是我们的全自动化工厂。

4. It's the most up-to-date in the industry.

这是同业中最新型的。

5. Retailer will control China's biggest food store network with $1 billion deal

零售商将会以10亿美元控制中国最大的食品连锁商店

6. We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.

通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。

7. Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.

我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

Unit6:Showing Samples

1.有了商品标识,我们就能从一百种同类产品中很快认出我们公司的产品来。(indentify)

With a trademark, we can quickly identify our products from one hundred same type products.

2. We think your Chunlan brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.

我们认为你方的春兰牌空调机在这里会很畅销,希望很快收到你们的样品。

3. The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.

贵方所要样品另行邮寄。

4. All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.

现在我们的服装都是涤棉料的,质地坚韧,不用熨烫并且花样繁多。

5. Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.

今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。

6. Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.

这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣幸地向你们展示它。

7. It's an honor to be speaking to you today.

今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。

8. I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.

我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。

Unit7:Dining With Customers

1. Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.

我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

2. You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?

你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

3. If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.

如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

4. That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel

a little tired.

那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

5. 我想订餐。今天晚上6点,8个人的位子。

I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.

6.我们分开付款。

We'd like to pay separately..

Unit8:Social Customs

1. It is the custom to give tips to waiters in restaurants and taxi drivers.

在餐馆给服务员小费、给的士司机小费被认为是习俗。

2. It is also American custom when visiting friends to telephone ahead of time to let them know you are coming.

在拜访朋友时,提早打电话让他们知道你来了也被认为是一种美国习俗。

3. In America and Britain, it is not acceptable to smoke in a friend’s home without asking.

在美国和英国,没有询问对方就在朋友家抽烟是不能容忍的。

4. When someone moves into a new home, it is the custom to give a “housewarming” gift.

当别人搬进新房子时,送上一份乔迁之喜礼物是一种风俗。

5. Usually Americans go Dutch when they go out to eat, unless it is understood ahead of time that one person will pay for everyone.

美国人外出吃饭通常是各自付帐,除非之前有人说请客。

6. What are you expected to do on Thanksgiving in your country?

在你们国家,感恩节你理应做些什么?

7. When a man wants to marry a girl, it’s customary that he buys her

a ring and asks her to marry him.

当一个男人想要与一个女孩结婚时,习惯上他买一个戒指给她并要求她嫁给他。

8. When you come back from a vacation, you’re expected to bring small gifts for your friends.

当你度假回来,你理应带些小礼物给你的朋友

Unit9:Houses and Flats

1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。

2.我确认预定房间这件事。

I want to confirm the room reservation.

3. Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

No, I don't. Will it be a problem?

不,我没有,会有困难吗?

4. I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

5. We've booked a Western-style room for you.

我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

6. As you can see, the apartment has been recently renovated and comes

completely furnished.

正如你所看到的,这房子已经装修过了,而且其他家具也都齐备。

7. Are the utilities included in the rent?

房租中包括水、电和煤气费吗?

Only gas is included. You have to pay for the electricity and water. 只包括煤气。你需要支付水电费。

Unit 10 Signing Contracts

1. We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.

我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

2. The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.

就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

3. We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract. 我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

4. We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.

我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

5. Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?

请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?

6. We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

7. The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.

如果卖方不能在信用证有效期内交货的话,买方有权单方面取消合同。

8. Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

Unit 11 Meeting

1. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.

本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。

2. Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.

让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。

3. The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.

在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。

4. Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.

我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。

5. Well, I think it's time we get back to business.

哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。

6 .这个问题下次会议上讨论。

This problem will be discussed at the next meeting.

7. 有人告诉我这个消息。

I was told the news.

Unit 12 Salesmanship

1. This is a revolutionary new product.

这是一种革命性的新产品。

2.空调的销售在很大程度上受天气的影响。(affect)

The sales of air-conditioners are affected by weather to some extent.

3. I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

4. Our product is competitive in the international market.

我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

5. Our product is lower priced than the competition.

我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

6. Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far. 到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

7. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

Unit 13 Business Negotiation

1.下周我们将飞到意大利和埃及去见那些海外经销权拥有者。

We’ll fly to see overseas franchise holders in Italy and Egypt next week.

2.We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我们希望能够在平等互利互通有无的基础上与你们建立商业关系。

3.In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩展到你们国家的出口贸易,我们希望与你们建立直接的生意往来。

4.Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.

我们希望能够在我们之间建立互利的贸易关系。

5. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.

我们期望获得更加广泛并且愉快的商务关系。

6.It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们希望能够继续与你们进行大量的商业往来。

7.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待能够尽快地获得你们的报价单。

8.We look forward to your early reply and trust that though our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们期待您尽早的答复同时相信通过共同的合作我们能够尽快达成这笔生意。

Unit 14 Careers

1.在休假方面,公司的政策是怎样的?

What is the company policy on taking leave for a vacation?

2.一般来说,人们总是希望工作时间要短些,而工资却要高些。(in general)

In general, people always hope that the working time is short, but the salary is more.

3. I like my job because I get to travel a lot.

我喜欢我的工作,因为我能够有机会经常出差。

4. We need to improve training in this company.

我们需要改善公司的培训。

5. I need to start looking for a job.

我要开始找工作了。

6. Does your job pay well?

你的工作薪水高吗?

7.I had a very good interview for a job with an advertisement company. 我在一家广告公司面试很成功。

8.I would have to get a Master’s degree in order to find a job in that field.

要想在那个领域找工作,我必须要有硕士文凭。

Unit 15 Job Interviews

1. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

2. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。

With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake.

3. 我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

4. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be

given a second chance to correct my mistake.

5. I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I

can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

6. I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

7. Money is important, but the responsibility that goes

along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

8. I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

9. To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

Unit 16

1. Your T-shirts can easily find a market in the eastern part of our country.

贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。

2. We all know that Chinese slippers are very popular in your market since they have superior quality and competitive prices.

我们都知道中国拖鞋因价廉物美而畅销于你方市场。

3. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

该产品成为畅销货已经将近1年了。

4. There is a good market for these articles.

这些商品畅销。

国际商务英语谈判常见76句翻译练习

1. We wish you will give us a competitive price and we would rather have your CIF prices than FOB prices. 我们希望你方能够报给我方一个较有竞争力的价格,并且希望你方报给我们CIF价(到岸价),而不是FOB价(离岸价)。 2. I’m afraid that the price is on the high side. How about reducing the price by 10%? 我觉得这个价格偏高,把价格降低10%怎么样? 3. I’m sorry to inform you that we have lodged a claim(提出索赔)against your company on the goods for $500 for short weight. 我非常遗憾地通知您,我们已针对货物短重一事向你公司提出索赔500美元。 4. We can assure you that we will do everything to effect the delivery(发货)as soon as possible. This is the best we can do. 我们可以向您保证我们将想尽一切办法尽快发货。我们只能做到这一步了。 5. To meet you halfway, we suggest 50% of the payment should be made by confirmed (保兑的), irrevocable(不可撤销的)letter of credit(信用证), and the balance by D/P (付款交单). 我们妥协一下吧,我们建议50%的付款用保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,其余的用D/P。6. Now there remains one more point to discuss. What coverage(保险)will you take out for the goods we have ordered? 现在还有一个问题要讨论,你们准备给我们订的货买什么样的保险? 7. Who is authorized to issue the inspection certificate(商检证)? What if the inspection can not be completed within the time limit? 谁有权来发放商检证?如果商检不能在限期内完成将怎么办? 8. I can’t give you the thumbs up right now, but I think it will be alright. 我现在无法立刻同意,不过我想应该可以。 9. I’d like to get right to the point here. If Smith Company took a 70% position(股份)in the joint venture (合资企业)we’d be taking a back seat to you. 我想针对重点开门见山地说,若Smith公司在合资中占七成的股份,那么我们只有让贵公司控制全局了。 10. We’d be more than happy to accommodate you. If we don’t share all information, the agreement becomes null and void(失效). 我们很乐意配合这一点,如果我们不提出全部有关资料,那合约自动失效 11. 请允许我向你们介绍马丁先生,我们的总工程师。 Allow me to introduce Mr. Martin, our chief engineer. 12.这是我的名片,我是太平洋进出口公司的。 This is my business card. I am from Pacific Import and Export Co. 13.在我们开始正式谈判前,我想了解一下你们公司的状况。 Before we begin our negotiation, I’d like to know something about your company. 14.您想如何开始谈判?您有什么计划了吗? How would you like to proceed with the negotiation? Do you have any plans? 15.我们先定一个议事日程好吗? Let’s draw up an agenda for our discussion, shall we? 16.我们已经制定了一个谈判计划,请过目。如果有不同意见,请告诉我们。 We have worked out a schedule for this negotiation. Please have a look. If you have any objection, don’t hesitate to let us know.

商务英语口语翻译练习

商务英语口语翻译练习 Unit1:First Day in the Office 1.我们在书本上所学到的是远远不够的。(what...is...) What we learn from books is not enough at all. 2.有时董事长和总经理由一人承担,因此人们常常会把董事长和总经理混为一谈。(confuse...with) People always confuse the board chairman with the general manager, because they used to be occupied by one person. 3.你在暗示这是管理层的错误,是吗?(lie with) You are indicating the fault lie with the management, aren’t you? 4.公司应将一般营业费用记入流水账。(keep a running tab of) The company should keep a running tab of the general business expenses. 5.我将(把电话)切换成免提. I’ll switch on the speaker. 6.你能告诉我我在这张地图上的确切位置吗? Could you tell me where I am on this map? Unit2:Appointments and Arrangements 1.面试时,面试官会想尽办法让你打消顾虑,畅所欲言。(feel free) In interview, the interviewer will try his best to let you fee free to talk. 2.我很感激你们的款待和出色的介绍! Thank you for your warm welcome/hospitality and excellent presentation. 3.根据这些条款,我愿意在一个月内发货。 On these terms, I would like to deliver within one month. 4.买方的货物将于下月初装运。

商务英语翻译练习(汉语原文)

Translate the following letter into English 1、谢谢你方3月25日询价,现报盘如下,以你方10日内复到为条件。 4000打工作手套每打£xx成本加保险费运费到Singapore价,船期8、9。支付条件是凭即期汇票支付的保兑的不可撤销的信用证付款。 相信上述报盘能为你方所接受,我们殷切地等待好消息。 2、7月25日来函收到,知悉盼报上述商品50 公吨,运往欧登塞。 现答复并报盘如下,此盘以在北京8月15日前复到为有效: “50公吨苦杏仁,2000年产大路货,成本加保险费、运费到欧登塞价包括百分之二佣金在内每公吨人民币2500元,8、9月份装船,哥本哈根转船。除保险按发票金额110%投保综合险和兵险外,其他条款均照常。” 由于此间无直达船去欧登塞,需在哥本哈根转船。请注意。从哥本哈根至欧登塞的额外费用已包括在所报价格中。 盼早复 3、 2月15日来函及所附花式样和价目单均收到,非常感谢。我们选了三种,现随函附寄第777号订单。货急用,请即装。 定单第777号 Abc有限公司 伦敦,英国 敬启者: 请供: 数量货号单价交货期 250打3456 每打2美元8月份 160打7890 每打4美元8月份 90打2134 每打6美元8月份 包装:每打装一内衬锡纸纸盒,每120纸盒装一木箱。 保险:按发票金额高百分之十投保水渍险。 唛头: 与我方以前定货相同。 付款:不可撤销信用证凭即期汇票付款。 我们已经通知我方银行按本定单金额开立信用证,不久你方可收到你方银行的通知。 4、事由: 你方第456号定单 我们已接到你方4月15日来信。要求我们对第456号定单接受“付款交单”方式支付。 正如在谈判时我们已经约定的,货款必须以保兑的,不可撤销的、凭即期汇票支付的信用证付款,因此我方难以接受你方这一要求。但鉴于你我双方之间的友好关系,我们破例同

商务英语翻译练习1

Part One:汉译英(45分) 1.大会的主题是:不忘初心,牢记使命。中国共产党人的初心和使命,就是为中国人民谋幸福,为中华民族谋复兴。(10分) 2.毛主席写过:“多少事,从来急;天地转,光阴迫。一万年太久,只争朝夕。”(10分) 3.京剧,被称为中国的国剧,起源于18世纪晚期。在中国,京剧是最具影响力和代表性的戏曲,它有着200多年的历史,是中华民族的瑰宝。(10分) 4.这次交易额大,而且目前国际市场又不稳定,除信用证付款外,我们不接受别的付款方式。(10分) 5.我方将竭力履行贵方订单,让贵方完全满意。(5分) Part Two:英译汉(55分) 1. Before the payment of these tariffs, the imported goods will be in the custody of the customs and storage charges are for the importer's account. (10分) 2. You must come back before nine. Period! (5分) 3. The export trade is subject to many risks. Ships may sink or consignments be damaged in transit, exchange rates may alter, buyers default or governments suddenly impose an embargo. (10分) 4. Please withhold the Letter of Credit for the time being. (5分) 5. The final price increase due to a tariff may be less than, equal to, or more than the amount of the tariff. In many cases, though, the final price increase is reasonably close to the amount of the tariff. In contrast, The impact of a quota on price is much harder to predict. The effects are particularly uncertain with goods which are not produced at all domestically. For instance, many countries do not have their own car industry, so that an import quota can cause a considerable shift in automobile prices. (25分)

初级剑桥商务英语翻译_练习题

初级剑桥商务英语翻译_练习题 为了让大家更好的准备商务英语BEC考试,给大家整理了初级剑桥商务英语翻译练习题,下面就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。 初级剑桥商务英语翻译练习题(1) Translate the following passages into Chinese. Passage 1 The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day are by far the biggest shopping period of the year in the US. This year, even though there are many grounds for economic worry, Americans are buying like crazy. Some economists think they are crazy; others are thankful that they are keeping the US economy from slipping into second recession. The slogen of the day is "Shop till you drop!" Environmentalists looking on this orgy of consumption can only be appalled. 【参考译文】 从感恩节到圣诞节之间的几周,是美国人一年中购物的最高潮。今年,尽管有很多依据令经济堪忧,可现在美国人买东西就

像疯了似的。有些经济学家认为他们真是疯了,但也有人对此心存感谢,认为美国人疯狂购物可以使美国经济不再滑入到第二次萧条中。购物期间的口号是“买、买、买,一直买到累趴下!”而环保主义者看到这样无度的消费也只能是感到惊骇了。 初级剑桥商务英语翻译练习题(2) Translate the following passages into Chinese. Passage 1 Every employee has five sources of power to draw from. Assess your potential power sources and use them to your advantage. 1. Personal power is all about your charisma, your passion to achieve the strength of your convictions, your ability to communicate and inspire, and your leadership skills. 2. Relationship power derives from the network of contacts and friends that you make, develop, and maintain at work; from coworkers who keep you up to date with the goings-on in their part of the organization, to executives who seek you out for special projects——and everyone in between. 3. Position power is directly related to where you reside on yo ur company’s organizational chart. Owners, presidents, and CEOs

商务英语翻译练习

1. Transnational corporations (TNCs) are responsible for a disproportionate share of world employment, production and trade. Between one-fifth and one-quarter of total world production in the world’s market economies is performed by TNCs. Such a large share of world production, together with the geographical extensiveness of their operations—their “global reach”, makes them an increasingly dominant force in world trade. An increasing proportion of world trade in manufactures is intra-firm, rather than inter-national trade. In other words, it is trade that takes place between parts of the same firm but across national boundaries. It is, therefore, not subject to external market prices but to the internal decisions of TNCs. In effect, international trade in manufactured goods looks less and less like the trade of basic economic models in which buyers and sellers interact freely with one another (in reasonably competitive markets) to establish the volume and prices of traded goods. It is increasingly managed by multinational corporations as part of their systems of international production and distribution. Such trade may account for a very large share of a nation’s exports and imports. In fact, very few countries collect trade statistics in such a way that intra-firm trade can be distinguished from total trade flows. However, such evidence as does exist is at least suggestive of the very important proportion of world trade which is carried on within the boundaries of TNCs. For example, more than 50 percent of the total trade of both the United States and Japan consists of trade conducted within TNCs. Possibly as much as four-fifths of the United Kingdom’s manufactured exports are flows of intra-firm trade either within UK enterprises with foreign affiliates or within foreign-controlled enterprises with operations in the United Kingdom. 2. 改革开放以来,广东抓住国际产业转移的机遇,顺应居民消费结构的变化,先后形成食品饮料、纺织服装、建材三大传统支柱产业,以及电子信息、电气机械、石油化工三大新型支柱产业,产业规模和实力得到极大增强。但是广东产业发展存在着明显不足。首先是产业结构不合理,服务业发展滞后。二是产业组织水平低,企业规模普遍偏小。三是产业层次低,以劳动密集型加工装配为主,研发和品牌创造、市场推广落后,原材料工业尚在起步阶段,附加值和技术含量比较低,整体上仍处于全球产业链条的低端。 只有遵循产业发展规律,实现产业的转换和升级,才能保持经济持续快速发展。实现产业升级是广东面临的一项急迫任务:一方面,资源和环境难以支撑现有的大规模低端加工工业发展,重化工业的加速发展又进一步加剧了资源和环境的压力。另一方面,依赖廉价劳动力发展的劳动密集型产业面临着越来越大的全球市场饱和以及其他同类地区竞争的压力。

高级商务英语翻译练习题

高级商务英语翻译练习题 2022年高级商务英语翻译练习题三 Roughly 600,000 Travelers Are Stranded Around the World Thomas Cook, a 178-year-old British travel company and airline, declared bankruptcy early Monday morning, suspending operations and leaving hundreds of thousands of tourists stranded around the world. The travel company operates its own airline, with a fleet of nearly 50 medium- and long-range jets, and owns several smaller airlines and subsidiaries, including the German carrier Condor. Thomas Cook still had several flights in the air as of Sunday night but was expected to cease operations once they landed at their destinations. Condor posted a message to its site late Sunday night saying that it was still operating but that it was unclear whether that would change. Condor’s scheduled Monday-morning flights appeared to be operating normally. About 600,000 Thomas Cook customers were traveling at the time of the collapse, of whom 150,000 were British, the company told CNN.

商务英语翻译句法练习

商务英语翻译练习补充(本练习与每章翻译技巧直接相关)第二章 1.I’m wiser than to believe what you call money talks. 我才不至于蠢到相信你说的金钱万能呢。 2.He would do anything he was asked to do but returns to his old life. 叫他干什么他都愿意,只要不再过以往那种日子就行。 3.All graduates from the Foreign Language Institute will not be appointed to do translation work. 外语院校的毕业生并不是人人都被分配去做翻译工作。 4.Africa is not kicking out western imperialism in order to invite other new masters. 非洲将西方帝国主义踢出国门并不是为了请进其他新的主子。 5.Both sides thought that the trade proposal was one they could accept with dignity. 双方都认为可以不失体面地接受这个和平方案。 6.A new hand cannot be too careful in buying stocks. 7.Nothing is so beautiful but it betrays some defect on close inspection. 再漂亮的东西,只要仔细观察,都会发现某种缺陷。 8.Slips are scarcely avoidable when you are new to your to your work. 工作没有经验,出点差错,在所难免。 9.The meeting was marked by such an absence of lively discussions that at times it was almost on the point of breaking up. 会议开得冷冷清清,有时甚至开不下去了。 10.That city and the areas around it are an ice-free port and a nuclear-weapon free zone. 那城市及周围的地方是不冻港和无核区。 第三章 1.He was as experienced in business as his brother was green. 他做生意经验丰富,而他弟弟初出茅庐。 2.He is not so much of a baker as his father. 3.Her typing is more neat than accurate. 4.David is luckier than business-minded. 5.He who wishes to wise cannot do better than inquire into the past experience of mankind. 6.Most people put quality before quantity. 7.The total amount of transaction is under what was expected. 8.I have two people over me in this department.

商务英语口语翻译试题提供练习

商务英语口语翻译试题提供练习 1,你对生活、工作、金钱、婚前同居所持的态度是什么? What's your attitude to life,work,money,living together before marriage? 2 ,你经常化装吗?你经常用香水吗?为什么?在一些特殊场合我就会化装、用香水,比方...... Do you always wear makeup? Do you always wear perfume? Why? I wear makeup,perfume on some special oasions. 3,你经常锻炼吗?多久锻炼一次?为什么? Do you always work out? How often do you work out? Why? 4,每年有多少人死于抽烟?根据统计、调查,每年有......人死于抽烟。 About how many people die from smoking each year? Aording to survey,statistics, about .... People die from smoking each year. 5,你老师、同桌.....长什么样?身高、体重、脸、头发、眼睛、鼻子、胡须、眼镜、下巴、胖瘦、穿着(手表、戒指、项链、手镯、耳环...... What does your teacher, deskmate look like? Height,weight,face,hair, eyes,nose,beard,glasses,chin,thinorfat,wear( watch,ring,nec klace,bracelet,earrings. 6,你每个月、每年花多少钱买衣服? How much money do you spend on clothes each month,year?

初级剑桥商务英语翻译练习题word版

英语学习无论对于学生还是职场人士来说都是非常重要的,很多要出国留学的学生需要准备对应的托福、雅思、SAT、GRE、GMAT等留学考试,获得较高的分数才能申请相对较好的国外大学。国内大学生经常要备考的是四六级考试,能在四六级考试中获得较高的分数,在今后的职场工作总也会有一定的优势。英语的学习词汇是基础,各个不同等级的考试对于词汇量的要求也不同,一般要求的词汇量在3000-20000不等。学好英语在掌握足够词汇量的基础上还要对语法有一定的了解,生活中多练习口语,掌握一些口语交流技能。为大家整理汇总了下述英语学习材料,方便大家学习查看。 为了让大家更好的准备商务英语BEC考试,给大家整理了初级剑桥商务英语翻译练习题,下面就和大家,来欣一下吧。 初级剑桥商务英语翻译练习题(1) Translate the following passages into Chinese. Passage 1 The weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day are by far the biggest shopping period of the year in the US. This year, even though there are many grounds for economic worry, Americans are buying like crazy. Some economists think they are crazy; others are thankful that they are keeping the US economy from slipping into second recession. The slogen of the day is

商务英语翻译语篇翻译练习

语篇翻译练习 1. This plan was brought into being in 1948. Its aim is to prevent anyone from going without medical services, if he needs them, however poor he may be; to ensure that a person who is out of work shall receive a weekly sum of money to subsist on; and to provide a small pension for those who have reached the age of retirement. 2. The Japan Society’s crash course on how to bridge the chasm between Japanese and American mangers forces participants to examine their own cultural assumptions, as well as to learn about the other side. 3. First of all, I would like to apologize for your order not being delivered on the date we agreed in our contract and also for the difficulties you have had in trying to reach me. As you may have heard in the news, we have experienced a major industrial dispute. The dispute involved all employees and as a result, all production came to a complete standstill. Secretarial and administrative staff were also involved; this is why it has been so difficult for you to reach me. 4. Henry Ford did not invent the automobile, but he was the first man to mass-produce it, and this made it available to the ordinary man. Many automobiles were being built by hand at the turn of the century and were much too expensive for all but the wealthy. 5. This is the year, they predict, that Web-enabled phones will take off, both here and in Europe. If you don’t already have one, you’ll probably find one under the Christmas tree. 6. Economist Sees a Deeper Slump Than Predicted The long-awaited recession has apparently arrived and many economists are now saying that the downturn in the nation’s economic activity will be deeper and longer than previously forecast. 7. Four months before election day, five men gathered in a small conference room at the Reagan-Bush headquarters and reviewed an oversized calendar that marked the remaining days of the 1984 presidential campaign. It was the last Saturday in June and at ten o’clock in the morning, the rest of the office was practically deserted. Even so the men kept the door shut and the drapes carefully drawn. 8. Many Third World nations with high unemployment and low wages have seen

商务英语中级翻译五篇练习题

2021年商务英语中级翻译精选五篇练习题 为了让大家更好的准备中级商务英语BEC考试,给大家2021年商务英语中级翻译练习题,下面就和大家提供,来欣赏一下吧。 1.India has banned the sale of electronic cigarettes, or e-cigarettes. The ban is the latest and possibly biggest move against vaping. 印度已经禁止销售电子烟。该禁令是针对吸电子烟的最新以及可能最大的举措。 2.Vapes are electronic devices that heat liquid into a cloud of vapor that users breathe in. Most users vape with a liquid that includes the drug nicotine, several other chemicals and flavoring. 电子烟是一种将液体加热成蒸汽供用户吸入的电子设备。大多数用户吸入了包含尼古丁药物以及多种化学物质和调味剂的液体。 3.The ban cuts off a huge market for e-cigarette makers such as Juul Labs and Philip Morris International. Both panies planned to expand in India. 该禁令切断了尤尔实验室和菲利浦莫里斯国际等电子烟制造商的巨大市场。这两家公司都方案开拓印度市场。 4.India’s health ministry said the products are “novel,” attractive and e in many flavors, but said their use has increased very quickly “in developed countries, especially among youth and children.”

2022年高级商务英语翻译---练习题

2022年高级商务英语翻译---练习题 为了让大家更好的预备商务英语BEC考试,我给大家整理了2022年高级商务英语翻译练习题,下面我就和大家共享,来观赏一下吧。 2022年高级商务英语翻译练习题一 Sales of Bulletproof Backpacks Surged 200% to 300% With every mass shooting in the United States comes renewed fear of another. It’s a fear particularly potent among parents of young children and especially now, days away from the start of the school year. It’s not unwarranted – CNN examined 10 years of shootings on K-12 campuses and found two sobering truths: School shootings are increasing, and no type of community is spared. Instead of letting their children choose a plastic backpack covered in Hello Kitty or Spider-Man, some parents are purchasing bags that double as shields in case kids get caught in gunfire. Companies like Guard Dog Security, Bullet Blocker and TuffyPacks designed bulletproof backpacks to quell those concerns. The retailers said backpack sales spike during the back-to-school season, and all three said they saw a significant uptick in the aftermath of mass shootings. Joe Curran founded Bullet Blocker 12 years ago after a shooting at Virginia Tech killed 33 people. To protect his two school-aged children, the former sheriff’s deputy inserted body armor into their backpacks, he

大学商务英语翻译-练习-连贯与翻译

20XX年复习资料 大 学 复 习 资 料 专业: 班级: 科目老师: 日期:

语篇的连贯与翻译 1.All this good cheer (令人欢欣鼓舞的好事)was plainly too much for human nature, which seems to crave a regular dose of impending doom (即将到来的厄运). That was not missing in 20XXXX88, when fears about the environment loomed (隐现, 迫近)larger than ever before. Ocean pollution seemed to touch every continent; medical wastes washed up on America’s Atlantic beaches, and dying seals on the shores of the North Sea…. 2. It’s lonely at the top. Just ask IBM. While a crowd of Lilliputian competitors is nibbling away at profits by selling “clones” of IBM’s personal computers, larger rivals are teaming up in an attempt to beat the computer colossus in the profitable software and office-network business. [Lilliputian, 小人国的,小的] 3. Stock and share certificates are evidence of your stake in a company, or in case of “Gilts”, that you have lent money to the government by buying government stock. They are important documents that should be kept carefully, but they are not “useful” in the senses the foodstuffs or raw materials for industry are. 4. Bluewater (布鲁沃特购物中心)is a symbol of retail excellence, achieved through a unique combination of design, retail mix, leisure, catering and hospitality. The center, surrounded by parkland, is situated in the country’s most affluent region. Eleven million people, with a combined spending power predicted to exceed a record £ 5.5 bn, live within 60 minutes of the center. 5.I think there are at least two differences in the way of business communication between Chinese and American businessmen. First, Chinese businessmen tend to have business negotiations in a rather indirect manner, as opposed to the more direct manner of American businessmen. The Chinese take

相关文档
最新文档