老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕
老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时

If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样

-There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比!

-Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么?

I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了

No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作?

Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮

-Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去

The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲

I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我

... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制

He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言

Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外

Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事

And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前

...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿

I've never done that. 这我没做过

Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去!

-She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处

They're twins. 她们是双胞胎

I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣

You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情?

-Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧

-Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的

-Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是

-Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是

-The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏

-Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的?

-She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道

You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话

So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗?

Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会

Where were you standing? 你从什么角度?

Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来?

It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事

Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮

She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的

But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了

-ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去

We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到

-lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会

... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对

-Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

Hi. We're the Rostens. I'm J. C. and he's Michael. 我们姓罗,我是洁西他叫麦可

And we're having a boy and a girl. 我们有一个男孩和一个女孩

Good for you. All right,next? 厉害,下一位

I'm Ross Geller. And that's my boy in there. 我叫罗斯,我儿子在那儿

And this is Carol Willick. And this is Susan Bunch. 她叫卡罗,这位是苏珊

Susan is Carol's.... 苏珊是卡罗的…

Who's next? 下一位是谁?

Sorry,Susan is...? 抱歉,苏珊是…

-Carol's friend. -Life partner. -苏珊是卡萝的朋友-生活拍档

Like buddies. 就像伙伴

-Like lovers. -You know how close women can get. -好像恋人-你知道女人能有多亲近的

-We live together. -I was married to her. -我们俩住在一起-我俩曾经结过婚

-Carol,not me. -It's a bit complicated. -卡萝,不是我-有点复杂了

-But we're fine. -Absolutely! -但是我们不错-绝对的!

So,twins! That's like two births. 双胞胎,好像要生两次

Ouch! 噢!

to you too,Helen. 彼此,海伦

-Nina Bookbinder is here to see you. -Okay,send her in. -妮娜.布克宾德来找你-好的,让她进来

-Come on in. -You wanted to see me? -妮娜,快进来-你想见我?

I was reviewing your data. You've been postdating your Friday numbers. 我刚看过你的资料你一直填迟你周五数字的日期

-Which is bad,because...? -lt throws my WENUS out of whack. -这样很不好,因为…-这样使我的WEENUS出现问题

-Excuse me? -WENUS. -对不起? -WEENUS…

Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics. “Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics”每周估计净值使用统计

Gotcha! 对

Won't happen again. I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt your WENUS. 不会再发生了我不会做任何事伤害你的…维纳斯(WEENUS)

I'll take "ldiots in the Workplace" for 200,Alex. 要我就在“工厂里的白痴”上押200,亚里克斯It's not just that she's cute,okay? It's just that... 这不是她漂不漂亮的问题,这是…

...she's really,really cute. 她真的很漂亮

It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink. 都一样,兔子不吃窝边草

God,I even know that and I'm pretty much unemployable. 上帝,我知道我几乎不应该被雇用Ross,your little creature's got the remote again. 罗斯你的小动物又在玩遥控器

Marcel,give Rossy the remote. 马修,把遥控器给罗斯

Marcel! 马修!

Marcel,you give Rossy the remote right now! 马修,现在马上把遥控器给罗斯

You give Rossy the remote 把遥控器给罗斯

-Great. -Relax. I'll fix it. -这下好了-放心.我会修好的

Oh,cool! Urkel in Spanish is Urkel. 酷在西班牙文中叫“乌酷”

How did he do this? 他是怎么办到的?

Is leaving Christmas lights up your plan to keep us merry all year long? 你让圣诞灯开是想让我们“快乐”一整年?

No,someone was supposed to take them down but obviously someone forgot. 不,某人在新年期间就应该把它拿下她显然是忘了

Someone was supposed to write, "Rach,take down the lights"... 某人应该写个字条“瑞秋,拿下圣诞灯”

...and put it on the refrigera 然后贴在冰…

-How long has that been there? -A really long time. -在这儿多久了? -时间可不短了

-Where you been? -Riff's. -你上哪儿去了? -瑞佛餐厅

I think Ursula likes me. I ordered coffee. 我想乌苏拉喜欢我我只点咖啡

She brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries. 她却端给我鲔鱼和四盘的薯片Score. 有门了

She is so hot! 她好带劲儿

Before you do anything Joey-like, you might want to run it by.... 你展开“乔依”行动之前, 或许你可以找…

-Pheebs? -Yeah. -菲比? -当然

Is it okay if I asked out your sister? 菲比,我约你姐出去你会介意吗?

Why? Why would you want to do that? Why? 为什么?你为何要那样做?为什么?

So if we went out on a date, she'd be there. 因为如果我去约会时,她就会在我身边

Well,I'm not my sister's, you know,whatever. 好吧,不管怎样,我不是她

And I mean,it's true, we were one egg once. 没错,我们确实曾待在同一颗卵子

But you know, we've grown apart so.... 但我们各自发育

I don't know. Why not? 我不知道…有何不可?

Cool. Thanks. 酷.谢啦

-You okay? -Yeah,I'm fine. -你还好吧? -还好

Do you wanna watch Laverne y Shirley? 你还要继续看?

Sorry. 抱歉

Hi. Sorry I'm late. Where's Carol? 抱歉,我迟到了.卡萝在哪儿?

Stuck at school. Some parent-teacher thing. 学校有事,老师和家长间的事

You can go. I'll get the information. 你可以走了,我留下来上课

No,I think I should stay. We should both know what's going on. 不…我应该留下来我们两个都该留下来上课

Oh,good. This will be fun. 很好,一定会很有意思的

We're gonna start with some basic third-stage breathing exercises. 首先是第三阶段基本呼吸练习

Moms,get on your back. 各位妈妈请躺下

And coaches,you should be supporting Mommy's head. 教练们支撑妈妈们的头

-What? -What? -什么? -什么?

-I'm supposed to be the mommy? -I'll play my sperm card once more. -我该当妈? -好吧,我再打一次精子牌

I have to miss the coaching training because I'm a woman? 只因我是个女人我就得错过教练训练

-So,what do we do? -I'll flip you for it. -了解,你说该怎么办? -掷铜板

Flip me for it? No,no. Heads! 掷铜板?不…我选头…

On your back,Mom! 躺下吧,妈

All right,mommies,take a nice deep,cleansing breath. 各位妈妈们,请深呼吸

Good. 很好

Now imagine your vagina is opening like a flower. 很好,现在请想像你的阴道像花一样绽放着

-Mr. D! How's it going,sir? -It's been better. -迪先生,如何? -好多了

The Annual Net Usage Statistics are in. 年度净值已经算出来了

-And? -It's pretty ugly. -然后呢? -奇惨无此

We haven't seen an ANUS this bad since the '70s. 70年代之后没见过这么惨的ANUS

-What does this mean? -We'll be laying off people. -这代表什么? -每个部门都得裁员

I know I was late last week. But I slept funny and 我知道虽然我上星期迟到, 我那天睡姿不良把头发睡塌?

Not you. Relax. 不是你,放松

Ever have to fire anyone? 曾经必须开除某人吗?

No,but that's not a problem. That's why my name's on the door. 没有,不过那不成问题. 这就是我的名字在门上的原因啊

Do you know when I'm getting my name on the door? 你知道我什么时候,能在门上有自己的名字吗?

I don't know. I put it in the thing. 我不清楚.我会记下来的

It's okay. So,who is it gonna be? 不说这些.那将会是谁呢?

Nina! 妮娜!

Nina. 妮娜

Nina. 妮娜

Are you okay? 你没事吧?

Yes. Yes,I am. 是的,我没事

Listen,the reason that I called you in here today was.... 听着,我今天叫你进来…是因为Please don't hate me. 请别恨我

What? 怎么了?

Would you like to have dinner sometime? 能约你共进晚餐吗?

So,what do you want for your birthday? 菲比,你想要什么生日礼物?

What I want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me. 我想要我妈复活和我共享人生Okay. Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree & Evelyn? 好吧.这样吧.想不想要“艾芙琳”的产品?

-Bath salts would be nice! -Okay! Good. -我想要浴盐! -好的!

What is this place? 这是什么地方?

You're cold,I have to pee and there's coffee. How bad could it be? 你很冷,我想尿尿, 窗户上有个咖啡杯还有比这更糟的吗?

I think we have an answer. 我想我们有答案了

Why is she here? 她怎么会在这儿?

This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home. 也许这就是老天爷叫我们回家吃饭的方法

-Think Riff's fired her? -No,we were there last night. -她被瑞佛餐厅开除? -不,昨晚我们还在那儿吃饭,她不断端来剑鱼

Are you gonna go to the...? 你不是要去…?

-I'll wait till we order. It's her. -lt looks like her. -不,点完之后再去-是她吧?看起来像她

-Excuse me? -Yeah. -抱歉? -是

Hi,it's us! 是我们

Right. And it's me! 好呀,是我

-So you're here too? -As much as you are. -你也在这儿? -和你们一样

Your turn. 该你了

-We know what we want. -That's good. -我们知道我们要什么-很好

-Two caffe lattes. -And some biscotti. 我们要两杯拿铁还有小饼乾

Good choice. 不错的选择

-It's definitely her. -Yeah. -绝对是她-绝对是她

I can't believe you haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job. 我真不敢相信, 你还没告诉她她失业了?

You haven't taken down the Christmas lights. 你还没把圣诞灯拿下来

Congratulations! You've found the world's thinnest argument. 恭喜!你发现了世上最薄弱的论点I'm finding the right moment. 我只是在寻找适当的时机

That shouldn't be so hard now that you're dating. 应该不会太难找到因为你们已开始约会"Honey,you're fired. But how about a quickie before I go to work?" 亲爱的,你被开除了我上班前何不来个“速战速决”

Once you're inside, you don't have to knock anymore. 进门后就不用再敲门了

I'll get it. 我来开

-Hi,Mr. Heckles. -You're doing it again. -哈克先生-你们又来了

We're not doing anything. We're sitting and talking quietly. 我们什么都没做. 我们只是坐在这儿静静地聊天

I can hear you through the ceiling. 我可以透过天花板听见

My cats can't sleep. 我的猫睡不着

-You don't even have cats. -I could have cats. -你根本没养猫-我原本有机会养

-Goodbye,Mr. Heckles. -We'll try to keep it down. -再见了,哈先生-我们会很小声的Phoebe,do me a favor. Try this on. I want to make sure it fits. 菲比,帮个忙,能试穿看看吗? 我想知道合不合身?

My first birthday present! This is really 我的第一件生日礼物,这衣服真…

No,no,it's for Ursula. I just figured size-wise.... 不,是送乌苏拉的,我只是想知道尺寸

Sure. Yeah. Okay,it fits. 好呀,合身

-Are you seeing her again? -Yep,lce Capades. -你今晚又和她约会? -对,去看花样滑冰

This is serious. I've never known you to pay for any kind of "capade." 这回你是来真的没想到你会为任何花式玩意儿付钱

I don't know. I like her. 我也不知道,我喜欢她

She's different. There's something about her 她与众不同,她有…

That you like. We get it. You like her. Great! 你喜欢?我们懂你喜欢她,太好了

Phoebe,I asked you. You said it was okay. 菲比,我问过你而你也同意了

Maybe now it's not okay. 也许现在不同意了

Okay. Maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay. 也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了Okay! 好吧!

IKnit,good woman,knit! 快织,好女人

And that's the Chrysler Building right there. 克莱斯勒大楼就在那儿

-Nina! -Mr. Douglas. Cool tie. -妮娜! -道格拉斯先生.领带不错

She's still here. 她还在这里?

Yes. Yes,she is. Didn't I memo you on this? 没错,她还在.我没有给你这个备忘录吗?

After I let her go,I got a call from her psychiatrist,Dr. Flennan 我开除她后,接到她心理医生的电话

Dr. Flennan Dr. Flynn. 佛…佛林大夫

And he informed me that she took the news rather badly. 他说她一时无法适应

In fact,he mentioned the word "frenzy." 老实说他提到“狂暴”这两个字

-You're kidding! She seems so -No. Nina? She's -她?开什么玩笑?她…-不,妮娜?她…

If you asked her now... 如果你现在问她

...she'd have no recollection of being fired at all. 她根本记不得被开除这件事

-That's unbelievable. -And yet believable. -难以置信-你不得不信

So I decided not to fire her again until she'll be no threat to anyone. 因此我决定暂时不再开除她直到我确定她对自己或其他人不构成威胁为止

I guess you never know what's going on inside a person's head. 人的心中在想什么别人永远无法完全了解

Well,I guess that's why they call it psychology,sir. 我想这就是为什么被成为“心理学”了The sound Mom and Dad will never forget. 爸妈永远忘不了这声音

For this,after all, is the miracle of birth. 这个,毕竟是生产的奇迹

Lights,please. And that's having a baby. 请开灯,这一集是生宝宝

Next week is our final class. 下周是我们的最后一堂课

Susan,go deep. 苏珊,准备接球

-It's just impossible. -What is,honey? -这太离谱了…-怎么了?

What that woman did. 那个女人干了什么

I am not doing that. It'll just have to stay in. 我不会这么做的.他得留在我体内

Everything will be the same. It'll just stay in. 一切和原来一样,他得留在我体内

-Carol,honey,it'll be all right. -What do you know? -卡萝,亲爱的,不会有事的-你怎么知道? No one's asking you,"Mind if we push this pot roast through your nostril?" 你怎么知道?没人问你,我能将这肉块穿你的鼻孔吗?

Carol,sweetie. Cleansing breath. 卡萝,亲爱的,深呼吸

I know it's frightening. But big picture: 我知道你很惶恐,往远处想

The birth part is just one day. 生产过程只是一天

When it's over,we'll all be parents for the rest of our lives. 结束后我们这辈子都是他的父母了I mean,that's what this is all about,right? Ross? 怀胎生子为的不就是这些吗?罗斯?

Ross? 罗斯?

I'm gonna be a father. 我要当爸爸了

-This is news to you? -I knew I was having a baby. -你才刚知道? -我一直都知道我有个孩子

I just never realized the baby was having me. 只是不知道孩子有我

-You'll be great. -How can you say that? -你会是个好爸爸的-你怎会知道?

I can't even get Marcel to stop eating the bathmat. 我连阻止马修吃浴室垫都办不到

-How will I raise a kid? -Some scientists are now saying... -我如何养儿育女? -罗斯,科学家说...that monkeys and babies are actually different. 孩子和猴子是不一样的

You might want to look into it. 我们可以验证一下

-Where you going? -Out. -你去哪里? -外面

With...? 和谁?

Yes. 是的

Can I just ask you one question? 能问你一个问题吗?

Have you two,you know, like,you know? 你们有没有,你明白的,就像,你知道的嘛?

You know,yet? 你知道的,对吧?

Not that it's any of your business, but no,we haven't. 不关你的事,没有,行了吗?

You meant sex,right? 你是指性吧?

-Do you have a sec? -Sure. What's up? -有空吗? -当然,什么事?

The past few days,people have been avoiding me and giving me weird looks. 最近几天,大家都避开我而且以奇怪的眼神看我

Well,maybe that's because they're jealous of us. 或许他们在嫉妒我们

Maybe. But that doesn't explain why they keep taking my scissors. 或许吧,这无法解释他们为何拿走我的剪刀

Maybe that's because you're getting a big raise! 或许是因为你被升职的缘故

-I am? -Sure. Why not? -我升职了? -当然.为什么不呢?

Oh,my God! You're amazing! 天啊,你真是太了不起了

You don't know. 你不知道

Helen,do the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise. 海伦,能快处理布小姐升职的手续吗? You still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel? 你仍要我拿她的心理分析结果到人事部?

Helen drinks. 海伦喝醉了

Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?

So after the proposal, I kind of unraveled. 升职后的事情,我就未经修剪了

Right. Because you were really in control up until then. 是啊.因为你控制全盘直到那个时候

-I told her everything. -How'd she take it? -最后我把一切都告诉她了-她的反应如何? Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. 坦然接受,除了拿钉书机钉我之外

A tip. If you're ever in a similar situation... 提示.以后遇见类似的状况

... never,ever leave your hand on the desk. 切记别把手放在桌上

Okay,I think I get how to do this. 我知道该怎么调成这样了啊

Can we turn it off? Make them go away because I can't watch. 我们能把这关掉吗? 把他们弄走,因为我没法看了啊

Okay,they're gone. 好了,现在没有了

Are you all right? 你还好吧?

It's just this whole stupid Ursula thing. 还不是乌苏拉惹的祸

Pheebs,can I ask? So he's going out with her. Is it really so terrible? 菲比,我能问…他和她约会真有那么糟吗?

Yeah. 是的

I'm not saying she's evil or anything. 我不是说她是很坏

She's just always breaking my stuff. 她总是弄坏我的东西

When I was 8,she threw my Judy Jetson Thermos under the bus. 我8岁时,她把我得朱迪杰特森热水壶丢到公车下

And then when I was 1 2, she broke my collarbone. 我12岁的时候,她弄断了我的锁骨

She didn't mean to do it but I think it still counts. 她不是有意的,不过也算

And then there's Randy Brown, who was like 然后,有个蓝迪布朗,就像

Have you ever had a boyfriend who was your best friend? 你们有没有过男友身兼好友的情况? That's what he was for me. 我当时的状况就是如此

And she kind of stole him away and then broke his heart. 她把他抢走又伤了他的心

Then he wouldn't talk to me anymore. 他从此不和我说话

He didn't want to be around anything that looked like either one of us. 因为他说他不愿再见像她的人

I know Joey's not my boyfriend or my thermos... 我知道乔伊不是我男朋友或者热水壶...or anything,but 或其他的什么,但是

-You won't lose him. -You gotta talk to Joey. -你不会失去他的-你得找乔伊谈

-lf he knew how you felt -But he's falling in love with her. -如果他知道你的感受-但他爱上她了

They've been going out a week. 拜托,他们才约会一个星期

They haven't even slept together yet. That's not serious. 根本还没上床八字都还没一撇呢Okay. Okay. 好吧.好吧

May we help you? 需要帮忙吗?

What are you doing? It's freezing! Come inside. 瑞秋,你在干什么?外面好冷,进来好吗?

No,you wanted me to take them down... 不…你要我把灯取下

...so I'm taking them down,okay? 我正在做,行吗?

Rachel! 天啊,瑞秋!

I'm okay. I'm okay. 我没事…

Mr. Heckles? 哈克先生…

Mr. Heckles,could you help me,please? 哈克先生…能帮一下忙吗?

This is just the kind of thing I was talking about. 我指的就是这种事儿

My friend was taking down Christmas lights... 我朋友取下圣诞灯时

...and may have broken her ankle. 从阳台跌下来,可能伤了脚踝

My God,you still have your Christmas lights up? 你们的圣诞灯还亮着?

-Fill this out and bring it back. -Here you go. -填好资料后拿给我-给你

All right. Name,address. 姓名?地址

-Are you currently on any medication? -No. -你现在进行任何药物治疗? -没有Oh,wait! Yes. Blistex. 哦,等等!有.Blistex(一种药用润唇膏)

-No. In case of emergency,call...? -You. -填没有,紧急联络电话? -你

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗 Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News? 干吗 Why? 我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准 I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right. 天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的 Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy... 完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生 ...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢 Where? 到妈妈这来吧 Come to mama. 他来了冷静淡定淡定 He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. -帽子不错 -谢谢 - Nice hat. - Thanks. 咱们得做点什么吹口哨 We should do something. Whistle. 不能吹口哨 I'm not whistling. -来吧吹吧 -不 - Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹 Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. 我不敢相信你居然这么干了 I can't believe you did that. 我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊 Why did I whoo- hoo? 难道我期望他回过头来然后说 Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 I wish there was something we could do. 你好 Hello. 你好昏迷的帅哥 Hello, coma guy. 起来你个美女杀手起来起来 Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up! 菲比你在干什么 Phoebe, what are you doing? 也许没人试过这个方法 Maybe nobody's tried this. 希望至少能知道他的名字 I wish we at least knew his name.

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十四集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语

Telling you, Ross, she wants you. She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. - Any contact? - She lent me an egg. - You're in! - Right. - Hey, Ross. - Hey! Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game. The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third. Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell? An egg? Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg." I think it's winning. - It's insane. - She'll love it. -Thank you. -Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend. Go, go, go! - Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide. The man's got an egg. - You can't do this. - Do what? Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? Because he was creepy. And mean. And a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码 I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗 The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说 you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款 I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水 I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧 Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜 花了69.95元买"神奇拖把" That's me. 我买的 Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了 Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来 马塞尔 Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来 Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的 Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了 - Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了 Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说 我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了 Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧 - This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么 She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片 you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗 Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么 I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" So I'm here. 所以我就过来了 No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作 Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近 and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 ... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

老友记第一季 21中英文字幕

第二十一集 Mother,just once, can we go to lunch... 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 ...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会 -Ready for the check? -God,yes. -准备好买单了? -天哪,是的 -I'll take it. -No,darling. -我来吧. -不,亲爱的 I said I'll take it. Here,take it. Go. Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑 Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊 -And on what they pay you -Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作 You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好 I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了 That's impossible. 这不可能 That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧 The One With The Fake Monica 六人行第1季第21集假莫妮卡 How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? No idea. Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 When somebody steals... 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 Wow,what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把” That's me. 我买的 You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态 Oh,yuck. Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了 Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修 Oh,no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 What? It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? I know. But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 -Marcel,stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What? -马修,停,坏猴子-又怎么了? Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 -This woman's living my life. -What? -这女人过着我的生活-什么? She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好 Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 -She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品-你又不是艺术家 I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 Oh,Monica,come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 Really? Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说“好吗”有点太迟了 Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? -Do I take classes at the New School? -No. -我在新学校上过课吗? -没有 She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 -How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了 -My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

我真不敢相信你会这么说 I can't believe you'd actually say that. 我不是咸味先生而是花生先生 I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. {\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手 No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor. 他应该是最强硬的点心 He's gotta be the toughest snack there is. 我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的 I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts. 它们简直是疯了 They're crazy. 上帝呀你们应该看看这个 Oh, my God. You gotta come see this. 有个变态拿着望远镜 There's some creep out there with a telescope. 我真不敢相信他在看我们 I can't believe it. He's looking right at us. 真恶心 Oh, that is so sick. 我感觉被冒犯了 I feel violated. 而且很不爽

And not in a good way. 怎会有人这样 How can people do that? 你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋 You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. 我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它 I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it... 奉为首次约会完美案例研究 ...as one of the greatest first dates of all time. 太令人难以置信了 It was unbelievable. 我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招 We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没 Have you called her yet? 让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成 Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? -伙计 -太恶心了 - Guys. - It's gross. 才第二天你要我显得多渴望 It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? -我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧 - I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle. 我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

friends老友记字幕

[Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is recapping last season, and as she talks we see a montague of scenes from Ross and Rachel.] PHOEBE: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever,but every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way, like cats, and Italian guys. Finally Chandler was like "forget about her" but when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross was in love with Rachel. She was like, "Oh my god." So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back, but what she didn't know was, that Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Uh-Oh! So, that's pretty much everything you need to know. But, enough about us. So, how've you been? OPENING CREDITS [Scene, The Airport, continued from last season, Rachel is waiting for Ross to come of the plane, when she sees he's coming off with another woman.] RACHEL: Oh my god. Oh my god. (She decides to make a break for it.) Excuse me. Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me! (She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) ROSS: Rache! RACHEL: Oh, there you are! Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you? (Hits him with the flowers.) ROSS: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened? RACHEL: What? ROSS: You're bleeding. RACHEL: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything! (Looks at Julie) ROSS: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. RACHEL: These are, these aren't for you. (to Julie) These are for you. (Loudly, thinking she can't speak English.) Welcome to our country. JULIE: (Loudly, proving she can speak English.) Thank you. I'm from New York.

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集happy. 《老友记》第一季第一集莫妮卡的新室友 - No you don't. - No I don't, 中央咖啡馆 There's nothing to tell! to hell with her, she left me! He's just some guy I work with! And you never knew she was a lesbian... C'mon, you're going out with the guy! No!! Okay?! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? So does he have a hump? A hump and a She didn't know, how should I know? hairpiece? Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Wait, does he eat chalk? Did I say that out loud? Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through Alright Ross, look. what I went through with Carl You're feeling a lot of pain right now. Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a You're angry. You're hurting. date. Can I tell you what the answer is? It's just two people going out to dinner Strip joint! and not having sex. C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! Sounds like a date to me. I don't want to be single, okay? Alright, so I'm back in high school, I just...I just wanna be married again! I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria And I just want a million dollars! and I realize I am totally naked. Rachel?! Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God! Then I look down, and I realize there's a I just went to your building and you weren't phone there

相关文档
最新文档