【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十四集

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十四集
【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十四集

告诉你吧罗斯她想要你

Telling you, Ross, she wants you.

她几乎不认识我我们只是住在同一栋公寓

She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. -有过任何接触 -她借过我一颗蛋

- Any contact? - She lent me an egg.

-有机会了 -可不是

- You're in! - Right.

-嗨罗斯 -嗨

- Hey, Ross. - Hey!

拜托罗斯你得重回情场

Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game.

你和瑞秋没戏

The Rachel thing isn't happening,

你前妻是个女同志

your ex-wife's a lesbian....

坏事不过三啊

I don't think we need a third.

打扰一下能给我们个蛋吗带壳的

Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell?

An egg?

对你拿这颗蛋给她并说

Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say,

"给你蛋我来还你的鸡蛋"

"Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg."

我们赢定了

I think it's winning.

-拜托这太离谱了 -她会喜欢的

- It's insane. - She'll love it.

-谢谢 -谢谢给

-Thank you. -Thank you. Here.

朋友带着蛋去

Go with the egg, my friend.

快去快去

Go, go, go!

-你想会成功吗 -才怪这简直是自杀

- Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide.

这男的还真有胆

The man's got an egg.

-你不能这样做 -做什么

- You can't do this. - Do what?

罗杰约她明晚出去

Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.

不菲比难道你忘了为何甩掉他

No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? 因为他惹人厌

Because he was creepy.

卑鄙还有点可怕

And mean. And a little frightening.

但情人节有人共度也不差

Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

可是菲比你哪一晚不都可以

But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy

跟讨厌鬼出去么

any night of the year.

反正我是这样

I know I do.

你们明晚有何节目

What are you guys doing tomorrow night?

明天有何节目全看今天的表现

Actually tomorrow night kind of depends on how tonight goes. -关于今晚 -你不能抛下我

- About tonight - Don't ger your bail on me!

她答应跟我约会就是因为

The only reason she's goin' out with me

我答应给她朋友带一位男伴

is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.

我知道但她朋友好像是个十足的...

Yes I know, but her friend sounds like such a...

可怜虫我知道但是...

Pathetic mess. I know, but....

来吧兄弟她是如此渴望如此脆弱

Come on, man. She's needy, vulnerable.

我想...

I'm thinking....

谢谢

Thanks.

你和珍妮斯分手后就没约过会

You haven't been out with a woman since Janice. 你一定要去

You're doing this.

-她答应了 -干得好兄弟

- She said yes. - Way to go, man!

-蛋还在是吧 -对

- Still got the egg,huh? - Yeah.

我的样子如何

How do I look?

不关我的事

I don't care.

萝拉妮来了

There's Lorraine.

切记不准交换

Remember. No trading.

你有美女相伴我有挫女作陪

You get the pretty one, I get the mess.

Hi, Joey.

哎呦瞧你带的这位帅哥

Well, well! Look what you brought!

真不错

Very nice.

你带谁来

And what did you bring?

她在放外套

She's checking her coat.

乔伊我去洗掉手上的出租车味

Joey, I'm gonna wash the cab smell off of my hands. 你帮我点白葡萄酒珍妮斯喝红酒

Get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice. 珍妮斯...

Janice?

珍妮斯...

Janice!?

哦...

Oh...

... 我的...

...my...

...天哪

...God!

Hey, it's Janice!

我得逃了我要从窗子爬出去

Okay, I'm making a break for it! I'm going out through the window. 千万别我等了好久

No, no, no, I've been waiting for, like,

才能与萝拉妮约会

forever to go out with Lorraine.

-冷静点 -冷静

- Just calm down. - Calm down?

你竟给我撮合

You set me up with a woman

在五个月内被我甩掉两次的女人

I've dumped twice in the last five months!

别这么大声行吗你害我紧张得...

Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous and....

我一紧张就尿不出来

I can't go when I'm nervous.

抱歉你说得对

I'm sorry, you're right.

拜托快点快点

Come on! Do it, do it!

罗杰虽讨人厌

Roger was creepy,

但他与皮特·康尼相比还差得远呢

but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.

-谁是皮特·康尼 -爱哭鬼皮特

- Which one is Pete Carney? - Pete the Weeper.

记不记得我那个一做爱就哭的前男友

Remeber the guy that used to cry every time we had sex? "你满足吗"

"Was it good for you?"

我每天都想为霍尔那个好胜鬼哭

I'd take crying any day over Howard, the "I win" guy! "我赢了我赢了"

"I win! I win!"

我和他约会两个月一次都没爽过

We went out for two months. I didn't win once.

我们怎会和这些浑蛋在一起

How do we end up with these jerks?

-我们可是好人 -我也不清楚

- We are good people! - I don't know.

我们就像某种磁石

We're some kind of magnets.

我知道我是所以我不能戴电子表

I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.

还有啤酒对吧

There's more beer, right?

记得我那剃光头的朋友艾比吗

You know my friend who shaves her head?

她说想要停止与恶男交往的恶性循环

She says to break the bad boyfriend cycle...

可以举行一个清理仪式

...you can do a cleansing ritual.

菲比她可是给自己剃了个秃头

Pheebs, this woman is voluntarily bald.

是的

Yeah.

我们明晚可以试试看

We can do it tomorrow night.

明天是情人节时刻正好

It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.

好吧什么仪式

Okay, what kind of ritual?

我们可以烧掉他们送的东西

We can burn the stuff they gave us.

或者是

Or...?

或是念经并拿着权杖裸体跳舞

Or we can chant and dance around naked with sticks. 还是烧东西好

Burning's good.

知道吗

You know...

我从儿时起就能用脚趾夹起25美分

... ever since I was little, I can pick up quarters with my toes.

是吗真厉害

Yeah? Good for you.

硬币还是成卷的硬币

Quarters or rolls of quarters?

对了钱德勒我把照片上的你都剪掉了

By the way, Chandler, I cut you out of all of my pictures.

如果需要我有一袋你的头

So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.

不用了

That's okay.

你确定吗你可以用它们做木偶

Are you sure, really? Because you could make little puppets out of them. 然后在你的"残酷戏院"中用到它们

And you could use them in your Theater of Cruelty!

不能这么做

We can't do that!

什么不能做什么

What? What can't you do?

能过去和你谈谈吗

Can I talk to you for a second? Over there?

我们可能得先走了

We might be leaving now.

告诉我"我们"是指你和我

Tell me it's you and me "we."

她说想在我身上涂满东西然后舔干净

She wants to slather my body with stuff and lick it off. 我都不太确定涂是什么意思

I'm not even sure what slathering is!

但我绝对不想错过

But I definitely want to be a part of it!

听着你不能这样对我

Okay, you cannot do this to me.

你说得对抱歉

You're right. I'm sorry.

三份巧克力慕斯外带谢谢

Can we have three chocolate mousses to go, please? 我要走了

I'm out of here.

这是我的信用卡这一顿算我的

Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me.

对不起钱德勒

I'm sorry, Chandler.

我希望她吐在你身上

I hope she throws up on you.

谢谢

Thanks.

-那就... -只剩下我们

- So.... - Just us.

真是糟糕的一夜

What a crappy night!

但我还是一直盯着

I have enjoyed the fact...

你拉链里露出来的衣服看得挺欢的

...that your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper. 抱歉

Excuse me.

你好吗

How you doing?

我们的朋友是不是天底下最好的

So do we have the best friends, or what?

乔伊哪称得上是朋友他...

Joey's not a friend. He's...

他是个留下信用卡的笨蛋

...a stupid man who left us his credit card.

想再来一杯吗甜点大银幕电视

Another drink? Dessert? A big-screen TV?

-我想再来一杯 -没问题好女人

- I'll have a drink. - Got it. Good woman!

-拿瓶要价最离谱的香槟来 -每人一瓶

- Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne? -Each. 对每人一瓶再要瓶罗伯·罗伊威士忌

That's right, each. And a rob roy.

我老早就想品尝了

I've always wanted to know.

情人节快乐

Happy Valentine's Day!

我现在就开始想念你了

Oh, I miss you already.

-你能相信会发生这种事吗 -不能

- Can you believe this happened? - No, no!

但还是发生了

And yet it did.

-再见珍妮斯 -吻我

- Goodbye, Janice. - Kiss me!

钱德勒抱歉

Oh, Chandler. Sorry.

钱德不好意思啊

Oh, Chandler. Sorry!

-好啊珍妮斯 -嗨莫妮卡

- Hey, Janice. -Hi, Monica.

这场景真是难得一见

Well, this was very special.

瑞秋看看谁来了

Rach, come see who's out here!

怎么了天啊

What's going on? Oh, my God!

珍妮斯嗨

Janice! Hi!

珍妮斯就要走了

Janice is gonna go away now!

我马上回来

I'll be right back.

乔伊看谁来了

Joey! Look who it is!

很好乔伊回来了

Good. Joey's home.

这真是太好玩了

This is so much fun!

好像是大团圆一样

This is like a reunion in the hall!

罗斯对跟某人打个招呼吧

Ross, there's someone I want you to say hi to.

他恰好打电话来

He happened to call.

罗斯对是我你怎么会知道

Hi, Ross. That's right,it's me! How did you know?

我是说如果狗也会有时差问题

I'm just saying if dogs do its experience jet lag...

因为狗的七年等于人的一年

... because of the seven dog years to one human year thing... 那么狗从纽约飞到洛杉矶

...when a dog flies from New York to Los Angeles...

损失的不是三小时而是一周半

... he doesn't just lose three hours,he loses a week and a half. 真有趣

That's funny!

她们是谁

Who are they?

金发的是我前妻

The blond is my ex-wife.

碰她的是她的...

And the woman touching her is her...

私人密友

...close, personal friend.

你是指她们是情人

You mean they're lovers?

如果你硬要这么说的话

If you want to put a label on it.

-我还需要知道什么 -不就这些了

- Anything else I should know? - Nope. That's it.

对了她怀了我的孩子

Oh, and she's pregnant with my baby.

我总是忘了这件事

I always forget that part.

我们需要鼠尾草和沙加缅度酒

Now we need sage branches and the sacramental wine.

我只有牛至叶和佛瑞斯加

All I had is oregano and a Fresca.

那样也行

That's okay!

现在我们需要正直男子的精液

Now we need the semen of a righteous man.

菲比你知道吗

Ok, Pheebs, you know what?

如果我们有这个仪式根本无需进行

If we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place. -可以丢东西了吗 -可以了丢吧

- Can we start throwing things in? - Yeah, okay!

巴瑞的信

Okay. Barry's letters.

亚当·瑞塔的四角裤

Adam Ritter's boxer shorts.

跟某人晚餐的收据

And I have the receipt from my dinner with....

-这是史考帝的裸体照片 -让我看看

- A picture of Scotty Jared naked! - Let me see!

-他穿着毛衣 -没有

- He's wearing a sweater. - No.

最后这是保罗的格拉巴酒

Okay, and here we have the last of Paolo's grappa. 等等这是不是纯的...

Wait, isn't it almost pure

我怎能在情人节甩掉她

How can I dump this woman on Valentine's Day? 我不晓得但你曾在新年甩掉她

I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's.

下辈子我要当马桶刷

In my next life, I'm coming back as a toilet brush. 你好风趣的情人

Hello, funny valentine!

嗨啥都不是的珍妮斯

Hi, just Janice.

你好乔伊我们的小丘比特

Hello, Joey, our little matchmaker.

我真想吻遍你全身上下这就开始

I could just kiss you all over, and I'm gonna.

如果你不敢就让我来开口

If you don't do it, I will.

所以你离开要去干什么吗

So are you, what do you for a leaving?

我是...

Well, you know, with..

不是吧我记得你说他们自己能拍的

Oh no. I thought you said they could shoot the spot without you. 我原以为他们可以

I thought they could.

-今天是情人节 -我知道但工作要紧

- It's Valentine's Day. - I know, but it's my job.

我会尽量赶回来抱歉

I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry.

我差不多一直在教自然科学

I'm spending most of my time teaching science...

真的很搞笑因为那都不是我的专业

...which is funny because, that wasn't even my major.

真好笑

Now, that is funny!

你觉得我邀卡罗尔过来

Do you think it would be too weird

会很奇怪吗

if I invited Carol over to join us?

因为她现在一个人怀孕了心情又不好

Because she's alone now. And pregnant. And sad.

-大概吧 -你确定卡罗尔

- I guess. - Are you sure? Carol!

-愿意过来坐吗 -不我没事

- Wanna join us? - No, I'm fine.

来吧这些人会挪过去的

Come on. These people will scooch down.

你们会挪过去的对吧

You guys will scooch, won't you?

各位挪过去好吗动起来

Let's try scooching! Come on!

-拜托 -谢谢

- Come on. - Thank you.

克莉丝汀这位是卡罗尔·威利克

IKristen Riggs, this is Carol Willick.

卡罗尔这是克莉丝汀

Carol, Kristen.

-你好 -卡罗尔教六年级

- How do you do? - Carol teaches sixth grade. 而克莉丝汀...

And Kristen....

克莉丝汀也有工作

Kristen does something...

最好笑的是

...that, funnily enough...

她的工作不是她的学的专业

...wasn't even her major!

里面有什么东西

What do we got there?

一条真丝四角内裤

A piece of sik boxer shorts.

问候卡

Some greeting cards.

烧掉一半的照片

A half-charred picture of....

这家伙的体毛比队长的还浓密

That guy's hairier than the chief!

这件事说来好笑

It's a really funny story how this happened.

没事没事你不必解释

It's all right. It's all right. You don't have to explain.

这不是第一件烧毁男友物品失控的事件了

This isn't the first boyfriend bonfire we've seen get out of control. -这已是今晚的第三件 -真的

- You are the third one tonight. - Really?

情人节之夜是我们最忙的时刻

Valentine's is our busiest night of the year.

-我带了东西给你 -上膛了没

- I brought you something. - Is it loaded?

心型糖果

Oh, little candy hearts.

"钱德勒与珍妮斯相爱到永远"

"Chan and Jan Forever."

我订做的

I had them made special.

好吧珍妮斯

Okay, Janice.

嗨珍妮斯

Hey, Janice.

我不该告诉你这些

There's no way to tell you this.

至少没有别的方法来告诉你

At least, there's no new way.

我只是觉得我们不会有结果

I just don't think things are gonna work out. 无所谓

That's fine.

是吗

It is?

因为我知道我们还没结束

Because I know that this isn't the end.

事实上已经结束了

You see, actually, it is.

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗 Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News? 干吗 Why? 我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准 I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right. 天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的 Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy... 完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生 ...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢 Where? 到妈妈这来吧 Come to mama. 他来了冷静淡定淡定 He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. -帽子不错 -谢谢 - Nice hat. - Thanks. 咱们得做点什么吹口哨 We should do something. Whistle. 不能吹口哨 I'm not whistling. -来吧吹吧 -不 - Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹 Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. 我不敢相信你居然这么干了 I can't believe you did that. 我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊 Why did I whoo- hoo? 难道我期望他回过头来然后说 Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 I wish there was something we could do. 你好 Hello. 你好昏迷的帅哥 Hello, coma guy. 起来你个美女杀手起来起来 Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up! 菲比你在干什么 Phoebe, what are you doing? 也许没人试过这个方法 Maybe nobody's tried this. 希望至少能知道他的名字 I wish we at least knew his name.

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十四集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语

Telling you, Ross, she wants you. She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. - Any contact? - She lent me an egg. - You're in! - Right. - Hey, Ross. - Hey! Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game. The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third. Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell? An egg? Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg." I think it's winning. - It's insane. - She'll love it. -Thank you. -Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend. Go, go, go! - Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide. The man's got an egg. - You can't do this. - Do what? Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? Because he was creepy. And mean. And a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码 I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗 The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说 you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款 I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水 I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧 Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜 花了69.95元买"神奇拖把" That's me. 我买的 Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了 Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来 马塞尔 Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来 Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的 Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了 - Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了 Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说 我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了 Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧 - This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么 She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片 you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗 Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么 I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" So I'm here. 所以我就过来了 No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作 Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近 and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 ... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

老友记第一季 21中英文字幕

第二十一集 Mother,just once, can we go to lunch... 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 ...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会 -Ready for the check? -God,yes. -准备好买单了? -天哪,是的 -I'll take it. -No,darling. -我来吧. -不,亲爱的 I said I'll take it. Here,take it. Go. Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑 Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊 -And on what they pay you -Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作 You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好 I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了 That's impossible. 这不可能 That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧 The One With The Fake Monica 六人行第1季第21集假莫妮卡 How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? No idea. Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 When somebody steals... 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 Wow,what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把” That's me. 我买的 You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态 Oh,yuck. Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了 Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修 Oh,no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 What? It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? I know. But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 -Marcel,stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What? -马修,停,坏猴子-又怎么了? Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 -This woman's living my life. -What? -这女人过着我的生活-什么? She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好 Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 -She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品-你又不是艺术家 I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 Oh,Monica,come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 Really? Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说“好吗”有点太迟了 Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? -Do I take classes at the New School? -No. -我在新学校上过课吗? -没有 She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 -How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了 -My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

我真不敢相信你会这么说 I can't believe you'd actually say that. 我不是咸味先生而是花生先生 I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. {\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手 No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor. 他应该是最强硬的点心 He's gotta be the toughest snack there is. 我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的 I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts. 它们简直是疯了 They're crazy. 上帝呀你们应该看看这个 Oh, my God. You gotta come see this. 有个变态拿着望远镜 There's some creep out there with a telescope. 我真不敢相信他在看我们 I can't believe it. He's looking right at us. 真恶心 Oh, that is so sick. 我感觉被冒犯了 I feel violated. 而且很不爽

And not in a good way. 怎会有人这样 How can people do that? 你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋 You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. 我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它 I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it... 奉为首次约会完美案例研究 ...as one of the greatest first dates of all time. 太令人难以置信了 It was unbelievable. 我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招 We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没 Have you called her yet? 让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成 Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? -伙计 -太恶心了 - Guys. - It's gross. 才第二天你要我显得多渴望 It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? -我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧 - I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle. 我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

friends老友记字幕

[Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is recapping last season, and as she talks we see a montague of scenes from Ross and Rachel.] PHOEBE: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever,but every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way, like cats, and Italian guys. Finally Chandler was like "forget about her" but when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross was in love with Rachel. She was like, "Oh my god." So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back, but what she didn't know was, that Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Uh-Oh! So, that's pretty much everything you need to know. But, enough about us. So, how've you been? OPENING CREDITS [Scene, The Airport, continued from last season, Rachel is waiting for Ross to come of the plane, when she sees he's coming off with another woman.] RACHEL: Oh my god. Oh my god. (She decides to make a break for it.) Excuse me. Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me! (She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) ROSS: Rache! RACHEL: Oh, there you are! Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you? (Hits him with the flowers.) ROSS: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened? RACHEL: What? ROSS: You're bleeding. RACHEL: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything! (Looks at Julie) ROSS: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. RACHEL: These are, these aren't for you. (to Julie) These are for you. (Loudly, thinking she can't speak English.) Welcome to our country. JULIE: (Loudly, proving she can speak English.) Thank you. I'm from New York.

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集happy. 《老友记》第一季第一集莫妮卡的新室友 - No you don't. - No I don't, 中央咖啡馆 There's nothing to tell! to hell with her, she left me! He's just some guy I work with! And you never knew she was a lesbian... C'mon, you're going out with the guy! No!! Okay?! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? So does he have a hump? A hump and a She didn't know, how should I know? hairpiece? Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Wait, does he eat chalk? Did I say that out loud? Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through Alright Ross, look. what I went through with Carl You're feeling a lot of pain right now. Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a You're angry. You're hurting. date. Can I tell you what the answer is? It's just two people going out to dinner Strip joint! and not having sex. C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! Sounds like a date to me. I don't want to be single, okay? Alright, so I'm back in high school, I just...I just wanna be married again! I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria And I just want a million dollars! and I realize I am totally naked. Rachel?! Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God! Then I look down, and I realize there's a I just went to your building and you weren't phone there

相关文档
最新文档