吸血鬼日记第一季22(英汉双语)剧本

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
"吸血鬼日记" 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret
一个世纪以来 我一直秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk.
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
But I have to know her.
但我必须要认识她
Elena... she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
Elena... 她就是Katherine的翻版
- I want the invention. -I don't have it.
- 我要那个发明 - 我没有
But Damon does. And you're gonna get it for me.
但Damon有 你去给我弄来
I'm not gonna give the device to Isobel
我不会把那个装置交给Isobel的
so she can give it to John
她会交给John
who's gonna turn around and kill me.
到头来再置我于死地
But it'll be useless. Bonnie can take the spell off.
但这也没什么用 Bonnie可以让它失效
You took a risk with Damon.
你冒险相信Damon
How did you know that he was going to give it to me?
你怎么知道他会把它交给我?
Because he's in love with you.
因为他爱你啊
I couldn't do what she wanted me to do.
我不能做她想让我做的事情
It wasn't right.
那是错的
But when Elena finds out...
但是一旦Elena发现了...
she's never going to forgive me.
她永远都不会原谅我的
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/c017638423.html,==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/c017638423.html,==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: 转身就忘了
翻译: 小FA 小粥粥 Flower一休 XQ Ee不舍 *叶* 星河 板砖
校对: Back T-Bag 网购狂甜蜜 夏天的熏风
Ow. This dress hurts.
哦 这裙子穿起来真难受
Humph. Suck it in, baby.
是啊 忍忍吧 亲爱的
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不是这样
This lineup is all wrong.
队列完全错误
The marching band should be in front of the Historical Society.
军乐队应该在历史学会的前面
Matt, time to get on your float.
Matt 该到彩车上去了
Boys, I asked you to put the chair on the Founder's float.
男孩儿们 我给你们说过 椅子要放在创始人的彩车上
Ladies, time to get on your float.
女士们 到彩车上去

Look at you, all retro.
看啊 多复古的装扮
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
Why wouldn't I be here?
我为什么不能来?
Bonnie deactivated the Gilbert invention.
Bonnie使Gilbert的发明失效了
- Isobel's gone. And it's Founder's Day. - Heh.
- Isobel走了 再说今天还是创始人节日啊 - 哼
I'm here to eat cotton candy and steal your girl.
我是来吃棉花糖 顺便抢走你的女伴儿
- Don't start with me, Damon. - Oh, you started it, Stefan,
- 别从我开始啊 Damon - 哦 是你先开始的 Stefan
with that whole "I'm insecure, leave Elena alone" speech.
是你说的 说我不靠谱 离Elena远点
I'm just enjoying that.
我很喜欢听你那样说
As long as you heard it.
记得我说了什么就好
Huh? What?
啊? 你说什么?
You have noense of humor, Stefan.
你真不幽默

Stefan
Actually, I just have no sense of Damon humor.
说实话 我是不懂Damon式的幽默
Damon humor... hey, look.
Damon式的幽默... 嘿 听着
I get it. I get it.
我知道了 我知道了
I'm the better, hotter, superior choice,
我是更优质 更性感 是个绝佳的选择
and you're scared now that Katherine's out of the picture
现在Katherine不见了 你害怕我会将注意力
that I'm gonna turn all my attention to Elena.
全部转移到Elena身上
But don't worry. Elena is not Katherine.
别担心 Elena不是Katherine
You're right. She's not.
没错 她不是
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集(本季完)
Anna.
嘿 Anna
Look at you.
看啊
Heh. I know, It's stupid, huh?
呵 我知道 很傻 是吧?
I'm part of the parade. But how are you?
游行必须得这样 你还好吗?
I've been... I've been so worried,
我很... 我很担心你啊
and I feel awful.
我感觉很糟
Why?
为什么?
You didn't kill my mother. Your uncle did.
又不是你杀了我妈妈 是你叔叔
Are you sure it was him?
你确定是他吗?
Who else would have done it?
还会有谁?
He doesn't understand, Anna. It's who he is.
他不懂 Anna 他就那样
He hates all vampires.
他痛恨所有的吸血鬼
He's just doing what he thinks is right.
他只是在做他自以为正确的事情
Are you defending him?
你在为他辩解吗?
No. No way.
不 不是的
It's just...
只是...
I do understand where he's coming from.
我很了解他的
He's convinced all the tomb vampires
他相信墓室中所有的吸血鬼
want revenge on this town, And he's just...
都会来报复这个镇子 他只是...
he's trying to protect it.
他在试着保护这个镇子
They do want revenge.
他们是想要复仇
Or, at least, they did.
至少 他们这么做了
But that's why we separated from them.
但这正是我们离开他们的原因
My mom wasn't after venge. She just wanted her life back.
我妈不想报复 只想回到原来的生活
I have to get out of this town, Jeremy.
我必须得离开这个镇子 Jeremy
You're leaving?
你要离开吗?
But I've been thinking. You could come with me.
但我一直在想 你可以和我一起走
I could turn you. I mean, you said you wanted me to.
我可以把你变成吸血鬼 我是说 你说过你想这样
Here.

It's my blood.
这是我的血
If you die with it in your system, you'll come back.
如果你死时体内有我的血 就能死而复生
- Anna. - I know you,
- Anna - 我知道
what it's like for you...
你现在的情况...
being alone, always feeling empty inside,
形单影只 内心空虚
no one to understand.
不被人理解
But when you're a vampire, you don't have to feel that way.
可是如果你是吸血鬼 就不会这么难过
You can shut it off.
不会有这样的感受
I can show you how.
我能教你怎样做
I wanted to. I did.
我曾经很想 确实很想
But I don't think I can.
但现在恐怕做

不到了
I'm sorry.
对不起
John?
你说John?
Is... is that even possible?
有... 有这个可能吗?
Well, there's no proof, but he dated Isobel when she was a teenager,
虽然没有证据 但是他们在Isobel十几岁的时候约会过
and he was the one who brought her to your dad's office for the delivery.
是他把她送到你父亲的办公室
My own life, I've never liked this man.
我从来都不喜欢这个人
I...
我...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just...
我很抱歉 很抱歉 我只是...
I wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it on you
我只想在Damon动机不纯地告诉你之前
in some typically inappropriate way.
先告诉你
No, I'm happy that you told me. I just...
不 我很高兴你能告诉我 只是...
I really hope that it's not true.
希望这不是真的
What am I supposed to do? Do I just...
我要怎么办? 难道要...
confront him and say, "are you my biological father?"
站到他面前问他 "你是我的生父吗?"
I guess when you're ready.
等你准备好的时候
I'm never gonna be ready.
我永远不可能准备好
Stefan, I have enough problems with the family that I actually care about.
Stefan 我已经和我真正关心的家人之间有够多的麻烦了
Jeremy hates me, and why wouldn't he?
Jeremy恨我 凭什么不恨呢?
My journal gave him every single reason to.
我的日记足以给他千百个理由来恨我
He's just hurt. He's confused.
他只是受伤了 想不明白了
He's never gonna forgive me for Vicki,
他在Vicki的事情上永远不会原谅我
for taking away his memory, for lying to him.
抹去他的记忆 还骗了他
He's your brother. He'll forgive you.
他是你弟弟 他会原谅你的
Just give him some time.
给他点时间
- Say cheese. - W... wait. Hide your cast.
- 茄子 - 等等 等等 把你的石膏手藏起来
- It's not era-appropriate. - Seriously? Uhh.
- 难看死了 - 不是吧?
- Yes. - Ok. All right.
- 是的 - 好吧 来吧
I will wanna Boonie now.
我想和Boonie照一个
Ok

Here, I can take it.
我来拍吧
I'll be on the float.
我先去彩车上
Uhh.

I said I was sorry.
我道过歉了啊
You made out with his mother, and then you beat him to a pulp.
你跟他妈妈乱搞 之后又揍扁他
You're gonna have to do a little bit better than sorry.
道歉还远远不够吧
Jeremy.
嗨 Jeremy
Heh. I was wondering where you were.
哈 我还说怎么没见你人呢
You look great.
你看起来真不错
You guys did a really great job on the float.
你们在彩车上表现得太棒了
- Go away, Elena. - Jeremy, come on, please.
- 离我远点 Elena - Jeremy 拜托别这样
I don't want it to be like this between us.
我不希望我们之间这么僵
Why don't you have Damon erase my memory again?
你干嘛不再叫Damon来把我记忆抹掉?
Then I can go back to being your in-the-dark little brother.
我就能继续做你被蒙在鼓里的弟弟了
Jer, please.


Jer 别这样
Just don't.
别拉我
You can't fix this that easily.
没你想的那么容易过去的
Something like this doesn't just get fixed.
有些事情只是 没那么容易过去
let's give a big hand to the Mystic Falls High School marching band
让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎Mystic Falls高中的军乐队
and for a little local history,
根据地方历史
Mr. Saltzman's students have recreated
Saltzman老师的学生演绎了
Virginia's Battle of Willow Creek.
Willow Greek的弗吉尼亚战役
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
先生们女士们 热烈欢迎
our stunning Miss Mystic Falls court
我们来自Mystic Falls宫廷的华丽女士
and their handsome escorts.
以及她们帅气的护花使者
This is Caroline Forbes, Miss Mystic Falls.
这位是Mystic Falls小姐 Caroline Forbes
Aren't they beautiful?
她们美不美?
What do you want?
你想怎样?
Just watching the parade.
来看游行而已
- Where are you going? - Away from you.
- 你要去哪? - 离你远点
I want to say something to you.
我有事情跟你说
- Just leave me alone. - Thank you.
- 别靠近我 - 谢谢你
The device that Emily spelled could have killed me.
Emily下了咒的那个装置本来可以杀死我
I don't take what you did lightly, so...
我不知道你是怎样弄掉的 所以...
Thank you.
谢谢你
- I did it for Elena. - I know that.
- 我那样做是为了Elena - 我知道
But I'm still very grateful.
但还是很感谢你
And...
还有...
I owe you.
我欠你的
Enjoy the parade.
好好享受游行吧
Let's hear it for the Mystic Falls High School football team.
接下来看到的是Mystic Falls高中橄榄球队
All right! Let's show them our support, everybody.
好啦! 让我们为他们热情鼓掌
This is the key.
这是钥匙
Once inserted, the device will be activated.
一插进去 这个装置就启动了
It will work only once for an estimated time of minutes.
这玩意儿一次只能运行分钟左右
Yes. How does it work?
没错 它是怎么运行的?
It's a high-pitched frequency that humans can't hear.
它能发出一种普通人听不到的高频率声音
Any vampire within a -block radius will be incapacitated,
能使个街区内的吸血鬼动弹不得
Exposing them.
让他们暴露无遗
At that time, the sheriff's V deputies
那时 警长的V分支部下
will inject them with vervain and bring them here,
就会把马鞭草注射进他们体内 并把他们带到这儿来
where we'll finish them off.
我们将在那儿把他们一网打尽
And you're certain they're attacking tonight?
你确定他们今晚就会进攻吗?
I had a source. One of the vampires from the tomb...
我得到情报 坟墓里的一个吸血鬼...
he confirmed the attack.
和我确认会发起进攻
Everybody listen up.
大家听好了
The plan stays the same.
按原计划进行
We wait till the fireworks start.
我们一直等到放焰火之时
Until t

hen, blend in.
那个时候 混进人群中
Stay a part of the celebration.
扮作庆祝的行人
They'll never see us coming.
他们不会注意到我们来了
They want revenge for what our ancestors did in ,
他们想一血年之耻
which makes us their targets.
所以我们成为了他们的目标
This area here is the stage.
这个区域是舞台
This is where the founding famies are gonna be.
创始人家庭会在这里
Any questions?
还有什么问题吗?
We're taking an enormous risk.
我们此次风险很大
We're talking about our families, John.
我们说的是我们的家庭啊 John
Anna.
Anna啊
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
It's the only way to draw them out and kill them...
只有这样才能把吸引他们过来 将他们杀死...
All of them.
斩草除根
I like you better like this.
我更喜欢这样的你
The period look, it...
那身怀旧风...
didn't suit you.
不太适合你
Is that an insult?
你这是骂我吗?
Actually, Elena, is a compliment
Elena 这明明是在
of the highest order.
夸你啊
Look, I know Stefan is worried
我知道Stefan对我们的友谊
about our friendship.
很担心
Did he mention something to you, too?
他也跟你说了些什么吗?
No. Did he mention something to you?
没有啊 他跟你提起什么了吗?
No. Nothing worth repeating.
没有 无须再提
So, I think you should stop with the flirty little comments
你别再用语言TX我了
and that eye thing that you do.
还有你那眼神
What eye thing?
什么眼神?
Heh.

Don't make me regret being your friend.
别让我后悔当你朋友
Ok?
好吗?
I don't believe that we can't fix this.
我就不相信我们无法重归于好了
I lied. I was wrong.
我说谎了 我错了
But you're my brother, Jer, and I love you.
但你是我的弟弟 Jer 我爱你
And I have to fix it.
我一定得修复我们的感情
So, just tell me. What can I do?
告诉我 我能做些什么?
You can go to hell, Elena.
你可以去死了 Elena
I have so many emotions,
我如此百感交集
but I don't have any way to express them.
却难抒胸臆
- Being a teenager is so hard. - You dick.
- 当小孩真难啊 - 你这个混蛋
You do not talk to me like that. I'm not your sister.
不要跟我这么说话 我不是你姐姐
And from now on, don't talk to your sister that way, either.
从现在起 也不要这么跟你姐姐讲话了
So, what, you're gonna kill me just 'cause I hurt Elena's feelings?
你想怎么样 就因为我伤了Elena的心你 你就准备杀了我吗?
Cut her some slack.
放她一马吧
She erased my memories.
她消除了我的记忆
No, I did.
不 是我干的
She was protecting you.
她是在保护你
It wasn't her call to make.
她也别无选择
Let go of me before I cause a scene.
让我走 不然我就大闹一场
You'll be unconscious before you even got a word out.
我会让你来不及说话就不省人事
Let

him go.
让他走
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
What my brother is trying to say
我哥哥想说的是
is don't blame Elena for this.
不要因为这件事怪Elena
Damon turned Vicki.
Damon把Vicki变成了吸血鬼
I killed her.
我把她杀了
She was a threat to you, and she was a threat to your sister.
她对你还有你的姐姐都是个威胁
I'm sorry that it happened. I wish that it hadn't.
发生那样的事情我很抱歉 我也希望一切都没发生
You shouldn't have made me forget.
你不该使我忘记那一切
Good cop, bad cop, I like it.
一个唱白脸 一个唱红脸 我喜欢
- What are you doing? Hmm? - He was being a punk.
- 你干嘛啊? - 还放不下他小子了 我治治他而已
Elena's relationship with her brother is none of your business.
Elena和她弟弟的关系如何与你无关
- You stay out of it - Oh, the's only one
- 你别瞎掺乎 - 哦 伟大的英雄
do-gooder hero role available. Oh, my bad. I'm sorry.
只该有一个 我的错啊 对不起哟
Get over yourself.
管好你自己吧
We both know that you're not doing this for right reasons.
我们俩都知道你这样做别有用心
See, there you go with Th little jealousy act again.
看见了吧 你又开始小肚鸡肠了
Uh, wh... what are the right reasons, Stefan?
那么 你觉得什么才是正当的理由呢 Stefan?
- Enlighten me. Please - Well, see, Damon,
- 求你给我指明道路吧 - 额 Damon
it's only real when It comes from your desire
当你想做正确的事 而不求回报时
To do the right thing for nothing in return.
才是对的
- Right. Yeah. - And I know that that is
- 有道理 - 而我知道那对你而言
an entirely foreign concept to you.
相当陌生
I completely understand How you wouldn't get it.
我完全明白你为什么不明白
You want to use our town as bait?
你想把我们的镇子当诱饵?
It's too dangerous. It's insane.
太危险了 你疯了吧
We've gone over the plans with your deputies.
我们和你的部下已经交流过了
They're all on board.
他们已经就绪
You've gone behind me?
你们背着我乱来?
Yeah, because we knew that's exactly how you'd react.
因为我们早料到你不会同意
Our children are here. Liz, we need to do this.
我们的孩子们在这儿 Liz 我们必须这样做
We have no choice. This is the reason for the secret council.
我们别无选择 秘密理事会正是因此而存在
Our founding fathers created the secret council for just this purpose.
我们的祖先创设此理事会目的在此
I'm the Sheriff. It's my call.
我是警长 我才有权发号施令
And I say no.
并且我反对
Richard, let me speak To the Sheriff alone.
Richard 让我和警长单独聊聊
John, you're not thinking clearly.
John 你脑子秀逗了吧
I'm not gonna change my mind about this.
我不会动摇的
You're till around?
你还没走啊?
There's something you need to know.

些事情你得知道
The vampires from The tomb are planning an attack tonight.
坟墓里出来的吸血鬼计划今晚发动袭击
- How do you know this? - I went to them.
- 你怎么知道的? - 我见过他们
They think I'm with them, but I'm not.
他们以为我和他们一伙 可我不是
They want The founding families dead.
他们要弄死创始人家族
When is this supposed to happen?
什么时候?
When the fireworks start.
焰火开始时
John Gilbert wants to use that invention on them.
John Gilbert要用那个发明来对付那群吸血鬼
Wait. Then we can't be here.
等等 那我们也不能呆在这儿
It doesn't work. It's been deactivated.
那玩意儿没用了 已经废掉了
Well, then a lot of people are gonna die.
那么很多人都会死
Where are they right now?
他们现在在哪儿?
They're already here, Damon.
已经到这儿了 Damon
Remember, we don't know which of them ingest vervain.
切记 我们不知道他们中谁摄取了马鞭草
It's not about the feed.
这次不是猎食
It's about the kill.
这次是杀戮
You know what to do.
你们知道该怎么做
- Rick. - Yeah.
- Rick. - 啊
You keep those nifty little vampire weapons
你那些吸血鬼猎杀器
- in the car? - Yeah. Why do you ask?
- 还在你的车里吗? - 是啊 怎么了?
Because this square Is crawling with tomb vampires.
因为这个广场遍布坟墓里出来的吸血鬼
I think we might need a stake or two.
我们需要几根木桩
Got it.
明白
- Uh, what are you doing? - Saving your life.
- 你干嘛啊? - 救你命
words or less...
不会超过个字...
Tomb vimpires are here. Founding families are the target.
坟墓里出来的吸血鬼都在这 目标直指创始人家族
- Get her out of here. Now. - Wait. Wait.
- 把她带出去 马上 - 等等 等等
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
That's more than words, Stefan.
来不及说那么多了 Stefan
Wait. Jeremy's out here somewhere.
等等 还不知道Jeremy在哪里
Let's go find him. Come on.
把他找出来 快
There was this time freshman year
高一的时候
when Bonnie and I were In a fight.
我和Bonnie闹翻过一次
And we swore that we would never talk again.
我们发誓绝不会和对方说一句话
Caroline, Give it a rest.
Caroline 别说了
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing here? I told you to go home.
你在这儿干嘛? 我不是叫你回家吗?
I decided not to.
我不想回
If I tell you to do something, You do it.
我叫你干什么 你就该干什么
- Get off me. - Mayor. Is everything ok?
- 放开我 - 镇长 没事吧?
Please, Tyler, I need you to go home. Now.
Tyler 我希望你回家去 现在就回
Take your friends With you.
和你的朋友们一起
But why? What's going on?
但是为什么? 发生了什么事情?
I can't explain.
我无法解释
All of you need To get home. Now.
你们现在都必须回家 马上
Please.
听我的
Yeah, ok.
好吧
Her

e.
拿去
Take my car.
开我的车
It's out back.
就在房子后面
Come on. Caroline, Matt, go with him.
快点 Caroline Matt 和他一起走
Anna, what are you doing here? My uncle could see you...
Anna 你在这儿干什么? 我叔叔会看到你的...
I don't care about that. I needed to find you.
我不在乎 我得找到你
Come here.
过来
For years,
年以来
Mystic falls has been the kind of town
Mystic falls就是一个
that everybody wants to call home...
大家都愿称之为家的小镇...
Safe, prosperous, welcoming.
安定 繁荣 热情
And we have the founders to thank for that.
为此 我们必须感谢我们的创始人
And that's why I'd like to dedicate this evening's fireworks display
为了感谢祖先留下的财富
to their legacy.
我要把今晚的焰火表演献给他们
Get to the sessions.
准备行动
Enjoy the show!
大家尽兴!
Stay close to me.
跟紧我
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Excuse me. I'm sorry.
- 对不起 对不起 - 不好意思 对不起
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你做了什么吗?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I do.
知道 我很清楚
Aah!
啊!
Aah! Stefan?
啊! Stefan?
What's going on? What's happening?
怎么了? 发生什么了?
- My head. - What?
- 我的头 - 什么?
My head.
我的头
Uhh! Aah!
啊!
- Aah! - Anna, what's wrong?
- 啊! - Anna 怎么了?
- Anna. - Please make it stop.
- Anna. - 快让它停止啊
What is happening?
发生什么了?
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
What's the matter?
怎么了?
- That noise. - Wait, what noise?
- 那声音 - 等等 什么声音?
- Oh. - Whoa.
- 哦 - 啊
- Tyler? Tyler! - Aah!
- Tyler? Tyler! - 啊!
- Aah! Aah! Unh! - Dude! Hey!
- 啊! - 老兄! 喂!
Dude, the wheel!
老兄 把住方向盘啊!
- Tyler! - Uhh!
- Tyler! - 啊!
Aah!
啊!
Ow!
噢!
Hey, I got this one. There's one over there.
我负责他 那边还有一个
Take this. Go. Go. Go!
拿着这个 去 去 快去!
I don't know what happened. He just dropped.
我不知道发生了什么 他突然倒下
He's not the only one. Cops are grabbing everyone who's gone down,
不止他一个 警察在抓每个倒下的人
injecting them with vervain.
给他们注射马鞭草
What?
什么?
They're rounding up the vampires.
他们在围捕吸血鬼
Please help him. He just fell down.
帮帮他 他突然倒下了
Lockwood Mayor?
Lockwood镇长?
Aah! Uhh! My head! Jere.
啊! 我的头! Jere.
Hey, I got one.
我抓到一个了
What are you doing?
你们干嘛?
What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone!
你们干嘛? 嘿! 放开她!
Hey!
喂!
What are you doing? Hey! Leave her alone!
你们干什么? 喂! 放开她!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Anna! Leave her one! Anna!
喂! 喂! Anna! 放开她! Anna!
The device is done.
装置完事了
The only thing keeping them down is the vervain.
现在只剩马鞭草的效力能拖住他们
We don't have much time. L

et's finish this.
我们没多少时间了 快点搞定
Anna.
Anna啊
You can head up. I'll take it from here.
你可以走了 这里留给我吧
Please.
求求你
No.
不要啊
Uhh.

- Are you ok? - It's like needles
- 你还好吗? - 刚才就像有无数根针
were piercing my skull. And then it just stopped.
在刺我的脑袋 后来突然停了
I saw at least vampires go down.
我看到了至少五个吸血鬼倒下
They were taking them to your family's old building.
警察把他们抓到你们家族的老房子里了
It's the Gilbert device. It has to be.
一定是Gilbert的装置搞的鬼 肯定是
But how did he get it to work?
但他怎么让它运转起来的?
Bonnie unspelled it.
Bonnie把它的咒语解除了
Maybe she didn't.
可能没有
She did. We saw her do it.
不可能 我们亲眼看到的
No, no, no. He's right. Think about it.
不 不 不 他说对了 好好想想
We asked Bonnie to deactivate a device
那个装置是用来保护人类免受吸血鬼攻击的
that could protect people against vampires.
我们却让Bonnie解除它的咒语
So we could protect you.
这样我们才能保护你
And Damon. Vampires.
还有Damon 吸血鬼们
Where is Damon?
Damon在哪里?
I don't know. I haven't seen him since this started.
不知道 混乱开始以后就没看到他了
Can you get my brother? Take him home?
你可以找到我弟弟吗? 把他带回家?
- Of course. - Let's go.
- 当然可以 - 我们走
Liz. Are you ok?
Liz 你还好吗?
- There's a key in... - What is going on?
- 那里有把钥匙... - 发生什么事啦?
There's a key in my belt. I need you to get it.
我的皮带里有把钥匙 帮我拿出来
Uhh. I've been looking everywhere for you.
嗯 我一直在到处找你
Something's happened To Richard.
Richard出事了
- They took him. - Who took him?
- 他们带走了他 - 谁带走了他?
- Your deputies. I... I don't understand.
- 你的警员们 我... 我不明白
He's not a vampire.
他不是吸血鬼
Let's go.
咱们走
Mayor.
市长
- Is that you? - What are you doing here?!
- 是你吗? - 你在这里做什么?!
I'm a vampire.
我是个吸血鬼
What's your excuse?
你怎么在这?
No, really.
不 我不该在这
The vervain didn't affect you.
马鞭草对你无效
You're not a vampire. What the hell are you?
你不是吸血鬼 你到底是什么?
Mayor Lockwood.
Lockwood市长
Hey, are you ok? Your side took the biggest hit.
嘿 你还好吗? 你那边撞得比较厉害
- I'm fine. I'm fine. - No, they need
- 我没事 我没事 - 不 他们需要
- to check you out. - No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
- 为你做检查 - 不 我很好 我真的很好
They're helping Tyler.
他们正在帮助Tyler
- Pulse is steadying. - All right.
- 脉搏很正常 - 好吧
- What the hell? - What? What's wrong?
- 怎么回事? - 什么? 发生什么事了?
His eyes.
他的眼睛
- What happened? - Dude, don't s

care me like that.
- 发生了什么事? - 哥们儿 别这么吓唬我
Hey, she needs some help over here.
嘿 这边也需要帮助
Caroline!
啊! Caroline!
Guys!
伙计们!
Caroline, hey. God, what happened?
Caroline 嘿 天啊 到底发生了什么?
Caroline, wake up.
Caroline 醒醒
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
I can hear them.
我听到他们了
The building's on fire.
房子着火了
- What? - Building's on fire.
- 什么? - 房子着火了
Where's Damon?
Damon在哪里?
With the rest of them,
和其他的吸血鬼在一起
where he should be. It's over for Damon.
在他该在的地方 Damon完蛋了
- You're crazy. - Why?
- 你疯了 - 为什么?
Cause I'm doing what should have been done years ago?
因为我做了年前就该做的事吗?
This is the right thing, Elena.
这么做是对的 Elena
Go ahead. You won't make it out.
去吧 你救不出Damon的
It'll save me the trouble of killing you myself.
这倒省得我亲自动手杀了你
You know the building well.
你对这栋房子很了解
Is there another entrance in?
还有没有其他的入口?
Utility door. There's one around the side.
那边有一个紧急出口
Take one more step, and I'll alert those deputies
再往前走一步我就告诉那些警员
- that they missed a vampire. - I'm asking you not to.
- 他们漏了一个吸血鬼 - 请你别这样做
That doesn't mean anything to me.
这对我来说没有任何意义
As my father, it should.
如果你是我父亲 就对你有意义
You know.
你知道了
I wasn't sure.
我以前还不确定
But now I am.
但是现在确定了
Hey! You can't go in there.
嘿! 你不能进去
The fire will take you out.
大火会把你逼出来
He's my brother, Bonnie.
他是我哥哥 Bonnie
Ahh.

Stefan!
啊! Stefan!
Elena! Y... you can't go in there.
Elena!你... 你不能进去
- Bonnie, what are you doing? - I'm sorry I lied to you.
- Bonnie 你在做什么? - 对不起 我骗了你
Bonnie, I've got to get in there.
Bonnie 我必须进去
Damon.
嘿 Damon
Come on. Hurry up. Hurry up.
过来 快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
过来 过来
Bonnie...
嘿 Bonnie...
Bonnie, what is it? Are they gonna be ok?
Bonnie 你念的是什么? 他们会没事吗?
Oh, my god.
哦 我的上帝
The fire's out.
火已经熄灭了
The story is that the building's old wiring is what caused it.
起火的原因是房子里面的电线老化
Did you see where Damon is?
你看见Damon在哪里了吗?
No, he just kind of disappeared.
没有 他好像就是消失了
Figures.
发现了
Ohh.

I'm so glad you're ok.
真高兴你没事儿
I try so hard...
我那么努力地...
to hate him.
去恨他
I guess it's just pointless.
我想这没什么意义
You care about him.
你很关心他
So do I.
我也是
But I love you, Stefan.
但是我爱你 Stefan
I know that you're worried about that.
我知道你很担心
I just... you know,

我只是... 你知道
I... I know my brother.
我... 我了解我哥哥
But I love you, Stefan.
但是我爱的是你 Stefan
I know the trouble he can cause.
我知道他能制造什么样的麻烦
I love you, Stefan. You.
我爱的是你 Stefan 是你
You have nothing to worry about.
你什么都不用担心
Ok?
好吗?
So Jenna called.
Jenna刚来过电话
Jeremy's home.
Jeremy到家了
I'm just gonna run over to the school
我得回趟学校
to pick up my dress, my clothes, the rest of my stuff.
去拿我的裙子 衣服 还有其他的东西
And then I'll check on him.
然后回家看看他
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Anna's dead.
Anna死了
I figured that once they took her away.
他们带走她的那刻我就猜到了
I know you cared about her.
我知道你很在乎她
Yeah, I did.
是的 没错
I saw her killed.
我看着她被杀的
I was watching and all I could think about was...
我看着她 我所想的就是...
I wanted to help her.
我想帮她
But I couldn't.
但我无能为力
Why are you telling me all this?
你为什么要告诉我这些?
I took away your suffering once before.
我上次带走了你的痛苦
I can do it again.
我能再做一次
But it's your choice.
不过这由你来决定
Look...
听着
I know you think you took it away,
我知道你以为你带走了我的痛苦
but it's still there.
但它依旧在那儿
Even if I can't remember why,
即使我不记得原因了
I still feel empty.
我还是觉得很空虚
Alone.
很孤独
And making me forget won't fix it.
让我忘记那事 根本于事无补
It won't fix what's really wrong.
事情本身并没有改变
What I did to Vicki was wrong.
我不应该对Vicki那样
Sorry for my part.
对此我很抱歉
Anna said that vampires don't have to feel pain;
Anna曾说吸血鬼不会感到痛苦
that they could turn it off if they shut out their humanity.
只要他们没有人性就不必感受
That's very true.
她说得很对
Is it easier that way?
那样能更容易些吗?
Is what easier?
什么能更容易些?
Life.
生活
Life sucks either way, Jeremy.
不管怎样 生活都不容易 Jeremy
At least if you're a vampire,
不过至少 如果你是吸血鬼
you don't have to feel bad about if you don't want to.
只要你不想 你就不会感到伤心
Is that what you did?
你就是那样做的?
I did it for...
我就是这样...
I did it for a very long time.
我曾经维持这样很长时间
And life was a lot easier.
生活是变得容易多了
Hey, man.
嘿 伙计
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I don't even know what happened.
听着 我甚至不知道发生了什么事
It's ok, man.
没事的 伙计
She'll be all right.
她很快就会没事的
What's happening? Is she all right?
怎么样了? 她还好吗?
Oh, there was some internal bleeding.
哦 有点内出血
We're taking her into surgery.
我们送她去动手术
Wha

t else did they say?
他们还说了什么?
Is she going to be ok?
她会没事吗?
They're going to do everything they can.
他们会竭尽全力的
Tyler, have you talked to your mom?
Tyler 你和你妈妈聊过了吗?
I left her message telling her I was here.
我给她留了言 告诉她我在这儿
You need to call her.
你该给她打个电话
What is it?
出什么事了?
It's your dad.
是关于你父亲的
Oh hey.
哦 嘿
- Hey. - You, uh,
- 嘿 - 你 呃
you just missed Elena.
Elena刚走
I was looking for you, actually.
事实上 我是来找你的
Oh.

Elena is my best friend,
Elena是我最好的朋友
and because she loves you,
因为她爱你
I couldn't let you or Damon die in that fire.
我不能让你或者Damon死于那场火中
I'm very grateful, Bonnie.
为此我非常感激 Bonnie
I hope you know that.
希望你知道这点
I do. But I hope you know that things have to change.
我知道 但我想让你明白 有些事必须改变
Damon has to change.
Damon必须改变
We both want the same thing.
我们都希望他改
We both want to protect the people we care about.
我们都想保护我们在乎的人
The difference is, for you,
不同之处在于 对你而言
Damon is one of them.
Damon是你在乎的人之一
You saw what I was able to do tonight.
今晚你看到我的能力了
I know who I am now.
我知道我的能力有多强
And if Damon spills so much as one drop
如果Damon再敢滥杀无辜
of innocent blood, I'll take him down.
我会干掉他的
Even if I have to take you with him.
即使意味着 连你也一起干掉
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
希望那一天不要到来
Let's hope it doesn't.
希望如此
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿?
A failed and feeble attempt at doing the right thing.
本想试试做正确的事 但却失败了
Which was...
这事...
It's not important. I'll take this from you.
不重要了 我帮你拿
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I came in this town
你知道 我来到这个镇上
wanting to destroy it.
本来是想毁掉它的
Tonight I...
但今晚我...
found myself wanting to protect it.
我发现自己想保护它
How does that happen?
怎么会这样呢?
I'm not a hero, Elena.
我不是什么英雄 Elena
I don'do good.
我不会做好事的
It's not in me.
这不是我
Maybe it is.
也许这就是你
No.

No, it's reserved for my brother and... and you,
不 所谓英雄 是我弟弟 还有... 还有你
and Bonnie,
还有Bonnie
even though she has every reason to hate me,
尽管她有那么多恨我的理由
still helped Stefan save me.
却还是帮助Stefan救了我
Why do you sound so surprised?
为何你这么吃惊呢?
Because she did it for you.
因为她这么做是为了你
Which means that somewhere along the way,
也就是说 在你心中
you decided that I was worth saving.
其实是不希望我死的
And I wanted to...
所以我想...

thank you for that.
为此谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/c017638423.html,==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/c017638423.html,==--
协调: 忧心如熏
时间轴: 转身就忘了
翻译: 小FA 小粥粥 Flower一休 XQ Ee不舍 *叶* 星河 板砖
校对: Back T-Bag 网购狂甜蜜 夏天的熏风
Hi.

It's late.
很晚了
You should probably come inside.
也许你该进来了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说这个
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Sorry.
抱歉
Ohh.

You know, I first met Isobel when I was a teenager.
知道么 第一次见到Isobel的时候我还是个少年
I fell in love with her instantly.
我很快就爱上了她
Although I'm pretty sure
尽管我十分肯定
she never loved me.
她从没爱过我
She was special.
她很特别
And part of why I hate the vampire so much
而且我痛恨吸血鬼的原因之一
is because what she became.
就是它改变了她
How it ruined her.
它也毁了她
And I never would have sent her to Damon
要是我知道她想变成吸血鬼的话
had I known she wanted to turn.
一定不会带她去找Damon
It's my fault.
是我的错
I'm telling you this
我告诉你这些
because I hoped
是因为希望有一天
maybe you'd understand.
也许你会理解我
Thank you.
谢谢
Can I help?
要帮忙吗?
Sure.
好啊
Katherine?
你是Katherine?
Hello, John. Good-bye, john.
你好 John 再见了 John
I looked everywhere.
我到处都找过了
Yeah, someone definitely took my stuff.
是啊 肯定是有人拿了我的行李
I just gotta check on Jeremy before I go to the hospital.
我得先看一下Jeremy 然后再去医院
Can you meet me there?
在那见好吗?
Ok. I love you, Stefan.
好 我爱你 Stefan
Jeremy?
嘿 Jeremy?
You up?
你在上面吗?
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集(本季完)

相关文档
最新文档