剧笨:吸血鬼日记第一季02(英汉双语)

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Previously on The Vampire Diaries
一个多世纪以来
For over a century
我都秘密地活着
I have lived in secret until now.
我知道这很冒险但我别无选择
I know the risk but I had no choice.
我必须要认识她
I have to know her.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Elena.
我叫斯特凡
I'm Stefan.
我知道 我们一起上历史课的
I know. We have history together.
去年春天我父母的车
Last spring my parents'car
从桥上坠下掉到湖里
Drove off of a bridge into the lake.
埃琳娜 悲伤不会永远存在的
You won't be sad forever, Elena.
我和我叔叔住在一起
I live with my uncle.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
都很久不联系了
None that I talk to.
-你好 弟弟 -达蒙
- Hello brother. - Damon.
埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
Elena. She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
你去过的地方 就有人死去
Wherever you go people die.
天呐 是薇姬
My god. It's Vicki!
什么东西咬了她 她正大量失血
Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood.
谁来帮帮忙
Somebody help!
吸血鬼
Vampire.
-你一点也不渴望吗 -够了
- Don't you crave a little? - Stop.
我们一起做 直截了当去找埃琳娜
Let's do it. Let's just go straight for Elena.
想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道
Imagine what her blood tastes like!
够了
Stop!
离埃琳娜远一点
Stay away from Elena.
我就当你这是在邀请咯
I'll take that as an invitation.
-你听见了吗 -听见什么
- Hey. Did you hear that? - Hear what?
打雷声
I heard thunder.
没有打雷声
There's no thunder.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
如果下雨了
Because if it rains
我们就看不成彗星了
Then we won't be able to see the comet.
不会下雨的
It's not gonna rain.
听着 我
Listen. I...
要送你个小礼物
Got you a little something.
我把它放在车里了
It's back in the car.
别走开
Don't you move.
别淋着雨
Stay dry.
不会下雨的
It's not gonna rain.
我就知道
I knew it!
我和你说了要下雨吧
I told you it was gonna rain!
快开啊
Open!

No!
求你了
Please!
《吸血鬼日记》第一季 第二集
亲爱的日记本
Dear diary
今天早上不同寻常
This morning is...different.
有些改变 我能察觉到
There is change. I can sense it
感觉到
Feel it.
我醒了
I'm awake.
在这么长时间以来我第一次
For the first time in a long time
完全清醒过来
I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.
这一次 我没在一天开始前就失望
For once I don't regret the day before it begins.
我迎接这新的一天
I welcome the day...
因为我知道
Because I know...
我会和她再次相见
I will see her again.
我会和他再次相见
I will see him again.
长时间以来我第一次
For the first time in a long time
感觉不错
I feel good.
我看起来够成熟吗
Do I look adult?
像个为人

父母的样子吗
As in respectfully parental?
这要看你去哪里了
Depends where you're going.
去见杰里米的老师
Jeremy's parent-teacher conference.
头发盘起来还是放下来好呢
Hair up or down?
性感空姐
Sexy stewardess.
嗜酒主妇
Boozy housewife.
还是盘起来好
Up it is.
你今天很活跃啊
You're feisty today.
我感觉很不错
I feel good which is rare.
所以我想保持这感觉
So I've decided to go with it.
随便逛逛 在阳光下走走 诸如此类的
Fly free, walk on sunshine and all that stuff.
杰里米在哪里
Where is Jeremy?
他很早就走了
He left early.
他说他要早点去木工工场
Something about getting to wood shop early
去完成个鸟笼
To finish a birdhouse.
没有什么木工工场是吧
There is no wood shop, is there?
-没有 -是啊
- No. - Yeah.
你不能在这里 亲爱的 探视时间
You can't be in here. Hon. Visiting hours
从九点开始
Don't start till :.
我只是
I just...
她怎么样了
How is she?
她失血过多
She's lost a lot of blood.
对啊 但是他很快就会好 是不是
Yeah. But she's gonna be ok, right?
她需要休息
She needs her rest.
所以你一会儿再来吧
So you come back later.
走吧
Come on.
人们最初发现它是在五个世纪前
Originally discovered nearly centuries ago
它造访神秘瀑布镇已有一百四十五年
It hasn't been over mystic falls in over years.
现在是这颗彗星最闪亮的时期
Now the comet will be its brightest
就在黄昏后
Right after dusk
在明天晚上的庆典上
During tomorrow's celebration.
我们打扰到你们了吗 塞尔瓦托先生
Are we bothering you Mr. Salvatore?
吉尔伯特小姐
Ms. Gilbert?
我有这本书
I brought it.
我告诉过你
Told you.
呼啸山庄 艾力斯·贝尔著
Wuthering heights by Ellis Bell.
我简直不敢相信她没有用真名
You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.
勃朗特姐妹都使用笔名
All the Bronte sisters used pseudonyms.
那个年代就是如此
It was the time.
公众不认可女作家
Female writers weren't very accepted then.
你从哪里找到的这本书
Where did you get it?
这是家里传下来的
Uh... It was passed down.
家里长辈留传下来的
Through the family.
我有很多书了 这本送你 拿着吧
I have lots of books. Go ahead. Keep it.
不行 我
Oh, no. I...
但是我很想再读一遍
But I would like to read it again.
我保证一定回还给你的
I promise I'll give it back.
好吧
Ok.
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
你是巫师还是灵媒
Are you psychic or clairvoyant?
理论上我祖母说我是一个女巫
Technically gran says I'm a witch.
我的祖先那时都是
My ancestors were these really cool
塞勒姆很厉害的女巫什么的
Salem witch chicks or something.
祖母想要给我解释清楚
Gran tried to explain it all
但是她醉得太厉害了
But she was looped o

n the liquor
所以我就没把它当回事 荒唐的家族吧 没错
So I kinda tuned out. Crazy family? Yes.
女巫吗 我不相信
Witches? I don't think so.
是啊 要是能用魔力算出
Yeah. Well. Feel free to conjure up the name and number
昨天那家伙的名字和电话号码该多好
Of that guy from last night.
我没看见他 是你看见他的
I didn't see him. You did.
为什么你不和他聊聊
Why didn't you just talk to him?
我不知道 我喝醉了
I don't know. I was drunk.
泰勒 抱歉打断你们
Hey, Tyler. Hey, I'm sorry to interrupt.
我想问问薇姬怎么样了
I was just wondering how Vickie's doing
既然你们那么亲密那你一定知道
Since you guys are so close.
她还好吗
Is she ok?
她很好 你可以走了
She's fine. Now get out of here.
她伤得厉害吗
How bad is she?
知道是谁袭击她了吗
Do they know what attacked her?
她会痊愈吗
Is she going to make a full recovery?
她愿意见你吗
Was she happy to see you?
她住哪间病房
What room number was she in?
我现在很想揍你一顿
I'm going to kick your ass.
随你怎么说
Yeah, you keep saying that
不过你打算什么时候揍呢
But when are you actually going to do it?
现在就来干一架吧
'Cause I vote for right here and right now.
滚开 吉尔伯特
Walk away, Gilbert.
这是对你的最后警告
It's your final warning.
不 是对你的最后警告 混蛋
No, this is your final warning, dick.
我受够你一直耍薇姬了
I'm sick of watching you play Vickie.
你要是敢再伤害她
You hurt her one more time.
我发誓我会杀了你
I swear to god. I will kill you.
妈的 真像是死亡威胁
Damn, that was like a death threat.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
医生们让她留院观察一晚
They're keeping her overnight to make sure
确保她不受感染
There's no infection
明天应该就能出院回家了
But she should be able to come home tomorrow.
真是太好了
That's good news.
跟你妈妈联系了吗
Did you get in touch with your mom?
给她打电话留言了
Called and left a message.
她跟男朋友在弗吉尼亚海滩
She's in Virginia Beach with her boyfriend
所以我们可以看看
So...we'll see how long it takes
她赶回家要多久
Her to come rushing home.
薇姬没事真是太幸运了
Vickie's lucky that she's ok.
是啊 现在还传言有野营者失踪
I know, and now there's talk of some missing campers.
她有说是遭什么动物袭击吗
Did she say what kind of animal it was that attacked her?
她说是吸血鬼
She said it was a vampire.
什么
What?
昨晚她醒来后就不停地咕哝着吸血鬼
Yeah, she wakes up last night and mutters "vampire"
然后又昏过去了
And then passes out.
真是奇怪了
Ok, that is weird.
我想她肯定喝醉了
I think she was drunk.
你跟那个新来的是怎么一回事
So what's up with you and the new guy?
马特

我最不想做的就是伤害你
Matt, the last thing that I want to do is hurt you.
我现在要回医院去了
You know, I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital.
我希望薇姬醒来能看到我在身边
I want to be there when Vickie wakes up
弄清楚昨晚到底发生了什么
Get the real story about last night.
好吧
OK.
作为杰里米的老师 我很担心他
As Jeremy's teacher I'm concerned.
开学才三天
It's the third day of school
他就翘了六节课
And he's skipped of his classes.
泰纳老师
Mr. Tanner
你知道杰里米和埃琳娜的父母过世了吗
Are you aware that Jeremy and Elena's parents died?
四个月前的一次悲剧
months ago, a great loss.
车祸
Car accident.
如果我没记错的话 是在维克利大桥
Wickery Bridge if I remember correctly.
你跟他们家什么关系
And you're related to the family how?
你是妈妈的小妹妹
The, uh, mother's kid sister?
妹妹
Younger sister.
翘了六节课 你确定吗
classes? Are you sure?
我的意思是有点不太可能
I mean that's kind of hard to do.
如果嗑药的话就有可能
Not when you're on drugs.
萨默斯女士 种种迹象都表明
It's his attempt at coping. Ms. Summers.
他想通过这种方式来处理问题
And the signs are there.
他喜怒无常 孤僻 常与别人起冲突
He's moody, withdrawn, argumentative
宿醉
Hungover.
还有其他关系密切的亲人吗
Are there any other relatives in the picture?
我是他们的唯一监护人
I'm their sole guardian.
还有其他亲人吗
Could there be?
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting exactly?
简直是不可能完成的事吧
It's an impossible job, isn't it?
抚养两个正处青春期的孩子
Raising two teens?
是很难
It's been tough
但并非不可能
But, no, it's not.
你在敷衍
Wrong answer.
这是非常难的事
It is an extremely impossible job
不可能有其它的答案 你没有完全尽责
And anything less and you're not doing it properly.

Vick.
薇姬
Vickie
薇 我是马特 你怎么了
Vick, it's Matt. What's wrong?
不要 不要
No! no!
走开
Get off!
不要
No!
不要
No!
不要
No!
护士
Nurse
袭击你的是野兽
It was an animal that attacked you.
它从暗处跳出来扑到你身上
It came out of the night and jumped you.
你被吓晕了
You blacked out.
-你就记得这些 -我就记得这些
- It's all you remember. - It's all I remember.
野兽袭击了你 你吓晕了
An animal attacked you. You blacked out.
-你就记得这些 -我就记得这些
- It's all you remember. - It's all I remember.
护士 快来帮忙
Nurse! I need help!
我妹妹出事了
It's my sister.
她很好啊
She seems fine.
我和我祖母谈过了
Well, I was talking to Grams
祖母说彗星是厄运的征兆
And she said the comet is a sign of impending doom.
上次彗星经过神秘瀑布的时候
The last time it passed over Mystic F

alls
死了许多人 血流成河 尸横遍野
There was lots of death. So much blood and carnage
因此造成了很多超自然现象
It created a bed of paranormal activity.
是啊 然后你给她倒了杯酒
Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot
她就跟你说了外星人的事
And she told you about the aliens.
那又怎样了呢
So then what?
什么事都没发生
So then nothing.
你跟斯特凡谈了一整晚
You and Stefan talked all night?
竟然没有激情的初吻
There was no sloppy first kiss
或者其他亲密接触吗
Or touchy feely of any kind?
没有
Nope.
没到那个阶段
We didn't go there.
连握手都没有吗
Not even a handshake?
得了 埃琳娜
I mean, Elena
我们是你的朋友
We are your friends.
把你的情色故事说给我们听听
Ok? You are supposed to share the smut.
我们只是聊了很久
We just talked for hours.
还有什么好遮遮掩掩的
Ok, what is with the blockage?
直接开 "干" 就这么简单
Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy.
男欢女爱
Boy likes girl, girl likes boy
这就是性
Sex.
真深奥啊
Profound.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
卡罗琳说得对 事情很简单
Caroline's right. It is easy.
如果再坐一会
If I sit here long enough
我就会打消这个念头
I'll end up talking myself out of it
现在我就去
Instead of doing what I started the day
做自己一直想要做的事
Saying I was going to do.
我买了晚饭 墨西哥薄脆饼
I picked up dinner. Tacos.
我特想蘸鳄梨色拉酱
I had an urge for guacamole.
不吃了 谢谢
No I'm good thanks.
吃吧 反正这不是重点
Eat anyway. It's a ruse.
我想跟你谈谈
I want to talk.
你 过来
Hey you! Come.
坐这儿
Sit.
我上学那会 高一的时候
Back in school freshman year
能吃下跟我一样重的墨西哥玉米片
I could eat my weight in nachos
配奶酪
With extra cheese.
我以前一嗨了就把那些当零嘴
It was my munchie food whenever I got stoned.
你嗑药
You get high?
以前
Did.
过去的事了
Past tense.
是啊 沉迷过嗑药
But yeah. Loved it.
只要能帮我从生活...
Anything to get a little distraction
现实中抽离
From life... reality.
也确实能
And it worked.
管一阵子
For a while.
不过都持续不了
Never lasts though.
我不是不愿
Hey I'm not saying
正视过去 积极面对
I wouldn't love to rail back and kick it
但随着论文截稿日的逼近
But with a thesis looming
加上腰身慢慢膨胀...
And a waistline expanding...
什么...
What the...
你终于醒了
Finally you're awake.
你感觉如何
Hey. How are you feeling?
你看上去好点了
You look better.
我之前好担心
I was worried before.
你之前那个惨叫把我吓坏了
You really had me freaked out with all that screaming.
等等 你说什么呢
Wait what are you talking about?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
我没事


I feel fine.
好 好
Good good.
医生说你明天能出院了
Doctor said you could come home tomorrow.
薇 在森林里是什么袭击的你
Vick what attacked you in the woods?
一种动物
An animal.
还能是什么
What else could it have been?
觉得好点了吗
Hey. How do you feel?
我挺好的
I'm ok.
我...我去...
I...I'm gonna...
我去拿杯咖啡
I'm gonna go grab a coffee.
好哦 杰里
Hey Jer.
你来这儿干什么
Why are you here?
我只是想来看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to see how you were doing.
你刚刚看见马特的表情了吗
Did you see that look on Matt's face?
他在怀疑什么 我不想别人
That was suspicion. I don't want people
发现我们俩的事 杰里米
To find out about us Jeremy.
你别这么在意
Well you gotta get over that.
泰勒刚开始有点感兴趣
Tyler is finally showing some interest.
你得把这个也忘掉
You have to get over that too.
看见 "体贴" 先生了吗
Do you see Mr. Concerned?
泰勒 你在下面吗
Tyler? Are you under there?
没有
No.
被人知道我们的事不好
It's not cool for people to know.
我比你大
Ok? I'm older than you
而且马特和埃琳娜会抓狂的
And Matt and Elena would freak.
没人会怀疑什么
No one's going to suspect anything.
我怎么不能来看看你
Why wouldn't i check on you?
是我先发现你出事的
I mean I'm the one who found you.
是你吗
You are?
是啊 我把你从林子里背出来的
Yeah I carried you out of the woods.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
斯特凡
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan?
很抱歉擅自闯入 我看门是...
I..I'm sorry for barging in. The door was...
开着的
Open.
你一定是埃琳娜
You must be Elena.
我是达蒙 斯特凡的哥哥
I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
他没跟我提过他有个哥哥
He didn't tell me he had a brother.
斯特凡向来话就不多
Well Stefan's not one to brag.
这边请
Please come.
我想斯特凡随时都可能回来
I'm sure Stefan will be along any second.
这是你们的客厅吗
This is your living room?
客厅 会客室 苏富比拍卖行拍的
Living room, parlor, sotheby's auction.
对我来说这屋子有点没品位
It's a little kitschy for my taste.
我明白为什么我弟弟会这么着迷了
I see why my brother's so smitten.
也该向前看了 毕竟也过了这么久了
It's about time. For a while there
我从未想到他能够放下前女友
I never thought he'd get over the last one.
差点毁了他
Nearly destroyed him.
前女友
The last one?
对啊
Yeah.
凯瑟琳 他的女友
Katherine, his girlfriend?
你们俩还没谈到
Oh, you two haven't had
这个尴尬的前任话题上
The awkward exes conversation yet.
没有
Nope.
我确信这下你们会谈了
Oops. Well I'm sure it'll come up now.
或者可能他不想告诉你这事
Or maybe he didn't want to tell you
因为他不想让你

觉得
Because he didn't want you
他还在为过去的日子难过
to think he was on the rebound.
我们都知道爱情的结局
We all know how those relationships end.
你说得好像
You say it like
每段感情都注定会完蛋
Every relationship is doomed to end.
我是个宿命论者
I'm a fatalist.
好啊 斯特凡
Hello Stefan.
埃琳娜
Elena.
我不知道你要来
I didn't know you were coming over.
我知道 我本该打个电话的 我...
I know. I should have called, I just...
别傻了 这里随时欢迎你
Oh, don't be silly. You're welcome any time.
对吧 斯特凡
Isn't she, Stefan?
我该把相簿拿出来
You know I should break out the family photo albums
或者一些家庭电影
Or some home movies.
但是...我得提醒你
But...I have to warn you.
他可不是一直都这么帅气
He wasn't always such a looker.
谢谢你来访 埃琳娜
Thank you for stopping by, Elena.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我想我该走了
Yeah, I should probably go.
很高兴认识你 达蒙
It was nice to meet you, Damon.
也非常高兴见到你 埃琳娜
Great meeting you too, Elena.
斯特凡
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan?
正点
Great gal.
她可是活力四射啊
She's got spunk.
相反 你倒是显得精疲力竭了
You on the other hand look pooped.
你今天过分控制自己了吗
Did you over-exert yourself today?
我猜猜...医院
Let me guess... hospital.
有人得收拾你的烂摊子了
Someone had to clean up your mess.
还是你忍住了呢
Well were you successful?
劝说的力量管用吗
Did the powers of persuasion work?
记住 如果你不好好的吸血
Remember if you don't feed properly
那些小把戏不会有用的
None of those little tricks work right.
埃琳娜来了多久
How long was Elena here?
你担心了吗 斯特凡
Were you worried, Stefan?
害怕我们注定失败吗
Scared we may be doomed
重复过去的失败
To repeat the past?
这就是你为何玩
Isn't that why you play
"我是个高中生" 的游戏吗
Your little game "I'm a high school human"?
-我没有玩游戏 -你就是
- I'm not playing any game. - Of course you are.
我俩都知道
We both know
你和人类最近距离接触的时候
The closest you'll ever get to humanity
就是你撕裂他们并吸血的时候
Is when you rip it open and feed on it.
你到底在玩什么游戏
What kind of game are you playing...
达蒙
Damien?
那你要等等看才会知道了 知道吗
Guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?
他还在恢复期且有严重的家庭问题
He's on the rebound and has raging family issues.
至少只是前女友
Well, at least it's an ex-girlfriend.
等和有恋母情节的人约会过就不会在意了
Wait till you date a guy with mommy issues
或和有欺骗问题的人
Or cheating issues.
或瘾君子
Or amphetamine issues.
杰里米
Jeremy.
杰里米你到哪去了
Jeremy where were yo

u?
又要给我讲嗑药的故事吗
More stoner stories?
珍娜我知道你以前很酷
Look, Jenna, I get it you were cool.
那 很酷
And so that's... that's cool.
喂 你等会
Oh, no no no!
到底怎么了啊
Ow! why?
-为何你要那样做 -你听着
- Why...why did you do that? - Listen up!
不要再逃课了要不然就禁足
Quit ditching class or you're grounded.
没得商量
No discussion.
玩家长的威信吗 我喜欢
Parental authority I like it.
好好睡吧
Sleep tight.
马特
Matt.
马特
Mattie?
今晚有彗星晚会
Tonight, night of the comet.
过来一起看吧
Would you like a program?
他没有打电话吗
He didn't call, huh?
或发短信
Or text.
我发现我们从没发过短信
But I realized we never even exchanged that stuff.
我们还没到发短信那步
We've never gotten to the texting part.
在任何关系中这都是重要的一步
That's an important milestone in any relationship.
是吗 反正时机不到
Isn't it? the timing is wrong, anyway.
那何时是正确的时机
When is it ever right?
我还没准备好 邦妮
I'm not ready, Bonnie.
谁又准备好了呢
Who is?
至少我努力争取了啊
At least I put myself out there.
你认为是这样吗
Is that what you're calling it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我听到的都是你不能谈恋爱的原因
All I'm hearing is reasons why you can't.
达蒙在这做什么 他为什么回来
What is Damon doing here? Why did he come home?
因为我回来了
Cause I came home.
他想搞砸我的生活
He wants to make my life miserable.
然后落井下石
That's how he enjoys his.
他使我们都处于险境
Well, he's putting us all at risk.
那个在医院的女孩会说出去的
This girl in the hospital could talk.
她不会
She won't.
我把她记忆删除了
I took care of her.
你确定
You're sure?
不确定 扎克
I'm not sure, Zach.
我不知道做的怎么样
I don't know how well it worked.
毕竟我不如达蒙强大
I'm not as strong as Damon.
如果你没能删掉记忆会怎样
So what happens if it doesn't work?
不知道
I don't know.
我会处理好的
I'll deal with it.
为她值得吗
Is she worth it?
斯特凡叔叔 为了那个女孩回来值吗
Uncle Stefan, this girl you came back for.
薇姬 你怎么在这
Vickie, what are you doing here?
找罗伯特请假
Fighting with Robert about my schedule.
你认为以被猛兽袭击的理由
You'd think getting ripped up by a rabid animal
可以再请一天病假吗
Would merit an extra sick day.
你感觉好吗
Are you feeling ok?
痛啊
I hurt.
医生给你开了些药 对吧
Well, the doctor gave you something, right?
小儿科的东西
The kid stuff.
不是会让人飘飘然的药
Nothing with an "o" in it.
我想他们盯上我了
I think they were onto me.
给你 随意吃
Here. Knock yourself out, literally.
谢谢 杰里
Thanks, Jer.
你晚上来看慧星吗


So you gonna, uh watch the comet later?
我还没想这事
I hadn't really thought about it.
不过如果你邀请 我会去的
But I could be talked into it.
我们一会在那见面
I'll meet you out there in a few.
薇 感觉好点了吗
Hey, Vick. How you feeling?
别假惺惺了
Like you care.
你看什么看 吉尔伯特
What are you looking at, Gilbert?
我拿了一些蜡烛
Hey, I got some candles.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 那颗彗星
You know, that comet...
在太空中旅行了数千年了
It's been traveling across space for thousands of years.
孤单单的
All alone.
邦妮说它是不好的预兆
Yeah, Bonnie says it's a harbinger of evil.
我觉得它只是一个球
I think it's just a ball of...
冰雪球
Snow and ice
困在轨道里出不来了
Trapped on a path that it can't escape.
每年一次
And once every years
得以回家
It gets to come home.
昨天的事对不起了
I'm sorry about yesterday.
当时我很不自在
I wasn't myself.
你好像总在道歉
You seem to spend a lot of time apologizing.
我有很多事都要道歉
Well, I have a lot to apologize for.
昨天的事和你无关
Yesterday that wasn't about you, ok?
你没告诉我你有个兄弟
You didn't tell me that you had a brother.
我们并不亲密
We're not close.
这有些...
It's...
复杂
It's complicated.
这是常有的事
Always.
他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳
He told me about your ex, Katherine?
他怎么说的
What did he say?
她伤了你的心
That she broke your heart.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
当你失去了某个人 这种感觉如影随形
When you lose someone it stays with you
总在提醒你自己是多么容易受伤
Always reminding you of how easy it is to get hurt.
埃琳娜
Elena...
没事 斯特凡
It's ok, Stefan.
我了解
I get it.
你不知道我有多了解这种感觉
You have no idea how much I get it.
复杂关系的兄弟 我也是
Complicated brother? Check.
复杂关系的前任 我也是
Complicated ex? Check.
太复杂以致不能考虑谈恋爱
Too complicated to even
完全感同身受
Contemplate dating, double check.
没关系的
It's ok.
我们相识 相知
We met and we talked
像诗一般浪漫
And it was epic, but...
但太阳出来 真实的生活又开始了
Then the sun came up and reality set in
所以
So...
我认得你
I know you.
那太不幸了
Well, that's unfortunate.
说不出为什么
I don't...I don't know how
但是
But...
你的脸
Your face.
抱歉 失陪了
Excuse me. Sorry.
有人看见薇姬了吗
Hey has anyone seen Vickie?
你不是一直跟着她的吗 你不知道
You're her stalker. You tell us.
我找不到她
I can't find her.
也许她和其他人玩去了
She probably found somebody else to party with.
看来有人代替药贩子的位置了
Sorry pill pusher I guess

you've been replaced.
"药贩子"是什么意思
What's with the pill pusher?
-问他 -现在能不说这个吗
- Ask him. - Will you do this right now?
你在贩毒吗
Are you dealing?
她永远不会喜欢你的
She's never gonna go for you.
我们已经约会过了
She already did.
很多很多很多次
Over and over and over again.
嗯对
Yeah, right.
你和薇姬·多诺万上床了
You slept with Vickie Donovan?
噢不 是薇姬·多诺万和你上床了
I mean Vickie Donovan slept with you?
不可能
There's no way.
而且都是她自愿的
And I didn't even have to force her into it.
他说的是真的吗 陶德
What the hell is he talking about Todd?
没什么 别理这个废物
Nothing, man just ignore him he's a punk.
你们都闭嘴
You know what how about all of you shut up
-去帮我找我的妹妹 -我们去后面看看
- And help me find my sister? - We'll check the back.
-我去广场 -我和你一起
- I'll check the square. - I'll come with you.
噢不 不
Oh, no, no, no.
你跟我来
You are coming with me.
你现在在贩毒吗
So that's your game now dealing?
-我没贩毒 -听着 我不想再
- I'm not dealing. - Look I'm sick
苦口婆心地说教了 杰里
Of the tough love speech Jer.
明显对你没有效果
It's really having no impact.
你和吉娜姑妈...
You and Jenna between the two of you...
你不愿意听 我们可以不说
We can stop if you want.
可以送你去治疗师那里
Send you to a therapist
强行治疗
where you'll be forced to deal with it.
或者和一堆陌生人一起在戒毒所谈话
Or to rehab where you'll sit in group
互述你们四分五裂的人生
And tell some stranger how you let your life fall apart.
或者你也可以跟我谈谈
Or you could talk to me.
我一个都不选
I vote for none of the above.

Hey.
你看到我妹妹了吗
Have you seen my sister?
-没有 -我找不到她
- No, sorry. - I can't find her.
她失踪了
She's missing.
我会帮你留意她的
I'll keep an eye out for her.
昨天我在医院看到你了
Hey, I saw you at the hospital yesterday.
是吗
Did you?
你在那里做什么
What were you doing there?
探望病人
Visiting.
探望
Visiting?
我和埃琳娜已经认识很长时间了
Elena and I we've known each other for a long time.
我们现在是不在一起
We might not be together right now
但我会帮她小心提防的你的
But I look out for her.
而且我永远都会保护着她
And I'll always look out for her.
不许再叫了
You really have to stop screaming.
求你了 不要这样...
No, please, stop, don't...
抓到你了
Shh. I got you.
失陪
Excuse me.
不 不要
No! No!
我要放手了 哦 我不放了
I gotta do it. I'm not gonna drop you.
不错哦
Not bad.
最近你都吃兔子吗
Have you been eating bunnies?
放开她
Let her go.
要放了她
Shh. Really?
好吧
Ok.
不 不要
No! No, no, no!

放松点
Relax.
到底怎么回事
What's happening?
我不需要她死 但是...
I don't need her to be dead, but...
你可能会需要
You might.
那天晚上是什么袭击的你
What attacked you the other night?
我不知道 一只动物
I don't know. An animal.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
再想想
Think.
再仔细使劲想
Think about it, think really hard.
什么袭击你的
What attacked you?
吸血鬼
A vampire.
-是谁做的 -是你
- Who did this to you? - You did!
-错 -不要
- Wrong! - Don't.
-是斯特凡 -不要
- It was Stefan. - Don't.
过来
Come here.
是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的
Stefan Salvatore did this to you.
是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托做的
Stefan salvatore did this to me.
他是吸血鬼
He's a vampire.
恐怖的杀人恶魔
A vicious murderous monster.
求你 达蒙 别这样
Please, Damon. Please don't do this.
你之前搞不定
If you couldn't fix it before
我看你现在怎么办
I don't know what you can do now.
你自己选的生活方式
Your choice of lifestyle
让你十分虚弱
Has made you weak.
就那些吸血鬼商店里的食物
A couple of vampire parlor tricks
根本不能提供你必需的能量
Is nothing compared to the power that you could have
你现在就需要力量
That you now need.
但是你可以改变这一切
But you can change that.
人类的血液给予你改变的机会
Human blood gives you that.
不要
No!
你有两个选择
You have two choices.
吸她的血 然后让她什么都不记得
You can feed and make her forget.
或者让她大叫着"吸血鬼"
Or you can let her run screaming "vampire"
在镇子里的广场上疯跑
Through the town square.
你的目的就是这个吗
That's what this is about?
你想暴露我的身份
You want to expose me?
错 我要你看清楚自己
No! I want you to remember who you are!
那又怎样 我就必须吸血吗
Why? So what, so I'll feed?
杀人吗
So I'll kill?
记得我们曾经是好兄弟的时候吗
So I'll remember what it's like to be brothers again?
放她走
You know what let her go.
让她告诉每个人吸血鬼
Let her tell everyone that vampires
回来了
Have returned to mystic falls.
让他们把我锁起来
Let them chain me up
让他们把木头插进我的心脏
And let them drive a stake through my heart
那样至少我就可以摆脱你了
Because at least I'll be free of you.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetheart.
-不 -没事的
- No! - It's OK.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我伤口开线了
I ripped my stitches open.
你还好吗
You ok?
老兄 我吃了些药而已
I took some pills, man.
我很好
I'm good.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
我想我要待一段时间了
Think I might stay a while.
瀑布镇需要被唤醒
This town could use a bit of a wake-up call.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think?
你到底想干什么 达蒙
What are you u

p to, Damon?
我也正在想呢 而你就要
That's for me to know and for you to...dot dot dot.
替我向埃琳娜问好
Give Elena my best.
她说你发现她到处乱逛
She said you found her wandering around.
是的
Yeah.
那么
So
谢谢
Thanks.
太戏剧性了
It's just so much drama.
注意到瘾君子
Ever notice how the druggies
也是搔首弄姿的婊子了吗
Are the biggest attention whores?
你们好 打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
-你好 -你们看见埃琳娜了吗
- Hi. - Have you guys seen Elena?
她好像回家了
I think she went home.
我给你她的手机号和邮箱
I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number and her email.
她喜欢发短信
She is big on texting
你可以给她说
And you can tell her...
是我告诉你的
I said so.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You ok?
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
我太无礼了
That's so rude.
对不起 失陪一下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
她太激动了
She kind of wigs out.
她很容易激动
It's like her thing.
杰里
Jer?
不是 是我 缉毒警察
No. It's me the hypocrite patrol.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我成了我最恐怖噩梦的主角
I've become my worst nightmare.
一个侵犯岁孩子
The authority figure who has to
隐私权的当权者
Violate a -year-old's privacy.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
藏东西的地方一点创造性都没有
I see the hiding places haven't gotten any more creative.
到底怎么了
What brought this on?
你那狗屁历史老师
Your ass-hat of a history teacher
昨天狠狠羞辱了我一番
Shamed me good yesterday.
泰纳就是这样 我也经历过
You got tannered. Been there.
你会发现萨默斯女士做不到
"Discover the impossible Ms. Summers."
明白了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
好像我不知道自己搞砸一样
Like I didn't know I was screwing up.
珍娜姑妈 你没有搞砸
You're not screwing up aunt Jenna.
不 我搞砸了
Yes, I am.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我不是她
Because I'm not her.
她做每一件事都好像很容易
She made everything look so easy.
高中 结婚 生下你们
High school, marriage, having you.
我做不到
I can't do it.
我说的做的都不对
I'm gonna say or do the wrong thing
他的情况会越来越糟 而这是我的错
And he's gonna get worse and it's gonna be my fault.
我不可能做得到
It's impossible.
你只是因为害怕才这么说
This is just the fear talking.
你有点害怕
You're a little scared
仅此而已
That's all.
我们都害怕
We all are.
我得去做点事
I have to go do something.
你会没事吗
But are you going to be ok?
对不起 我并不想吓到你
Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you.
没事
No. It's fine.
我一直希望再见到你
I was hoping I'd see you again.
我知道
I know.
是不是太自信了
Cocky much?
非常自信
Very much.
要进来吗
Would you like to come in?
这边才能看到星


The comet's actually this way.
很抱歉这样突然来找你
Sorry for barging in.
尤其发生刚才的事以后
Especially after earlier.
没事 没事 很高兴你能来
No...no. I'm glad you're here.
我们不了了之 我不喜欢那样
The way we left things... I didn't like it.
是这样的
See, the thing is
今晚回家后我本想按惯例做事
I got home tonight planning on doing what I always do
写进日记本里
Write in my diary
就像岁那年妈妈给了我第一本日记本
Like I have been since my mom
我就开始在上面写日记
Gave me one when I was .
在日记里我才说出所有的心事
It's where I get everything out, everything I'm feeling.
都记录在这个小本子里
It all goes in this little book
我把它藏在书架第二层
That I hide on the second shelf
那个陶瓷做的丑美人鱼后面
Behind this really hideous ceramic mermaid.
然后我意识到我写的
But then I realized that I'd just be writing things
都是一些我想要跟你说的事
That I should probably be telling you.
你会写些什么
What would you write?
我会写
I would write...
亲爱的日记
"Dear diary
今天我告诉自己可以去放弃
"Today I convinced myself it was OK to give up.
不要冒险
"Don't take risks.
维持现状
"Stick with the status quo.
不要太戏剧性 现在还不是时候
"No drama. Now is just not the time.
但这些都不是理由 而是借口
"But my reasons aren't reasons. They're excuses.
我只是在逃避事实
"All I'm doing is hiding from the truth
而事实是
And the truth is that..."
我害怕了 斯特凡
I'm scared, Stefan.
我害怕
I'm scared that if I let myself
要是我允许自己高兴一秒钟
Be happy for even one moment that...
整个世界都会崩溃
The world's just going to come crashing down
而我
And I...
我不知道是否能撑过去
I don't know if I can survive that.
你想知道我会写些什么吗
Do you want to know what I would write?
我遇到一个女孩
"I met a girl.
我们聊天了
"We talked.
像诗一样美丽
It was epic."
但太阳出来 真实的生活开始
"But then the sun came up and reality set in."
这就是现实
"Well, this is reality.
就在这里
Right here."

相关文档
最新文档