吸血鬼日记第一季11(英汉双语)剧本

Previously on "the Vampire Diaries"...
吸血鬼日记 前情提要...
For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
一个世纪以来 我秘密地生活 直到现在
I know the risk. But I have to know her.
我知道这很冒险 但我必须要认识她
Elena... she's a deadringer for Katherine.
Elena... 她简直就是Katherine的翻版
That neckless contains an herb called vervain.
项链里有马鞭草
It protects you from being compelled.
它可以保护你不受控制
My love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
我对Katherine并不是爱 Damon
I'm gonna bring her back.
我要把她找回来
There's a tomb underneath the church.
教堂下面有个墓穴
A spell sealed Katherine in that tomb, protecting her.
咒语把Katherine封在墓里 为了保护她
- Hello, Jenna. - Logan.
- 又见面了 Jenna - Logan
- Who are you? - A friend of Jenna's.
- 你是谁? - Jenna的一个朋友
Aah!
啊!
Alaric Saltzman.
我叫Alaric Saltzman
I'm your new history teacher.
你们新的历史老师
Grammer showed me this... I'm a witch.
祖母教会我这个... 我是个女巫
Aah!
啊!
Aah!
啊!
- His face as like... - Are you ok?
- 他的脸就像... - 你还好吗?
What's going on, Elena?
到底发生什么了 Elena?
I'm gonna tell her the truth.
我要告诉她实情
I knew that think that you brought all of this bad stuff into my life.
我知道你认为你给我的生活带来很多痛苦
But my life already had it.
可是我的人生已经很痛苦了
This is different.
这不一样
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
I've never been in your room before.
我从没来过你的房间
This room holds every memory that I ever that I thought was important enough to hold onto.
这个房间里有我想铭记终生的重要回忆
Elena?
Elena?
Elena. It's Stefan.
Elena 是我 Stefan
I know that picture must have confused you. But I can explain.
我知道那照片让你很困扰 但我可以解释
I need to explain.
我必须解释
Please, when you get this, call me.
求你了 收到留言 打给我
Aah! Aah!
啊! 啊!
Aah!
啊!
How are you doing in there?
你怎么样了?
Damon?
Damon?
You look stuck.
看起来你被卡住了
My seat belt.
是我的安全带
Let me get you out of there.
我带你离开这儿
I want you to put your hands on the roof. Just like that.
用双手撑着车顶 就像那样
You ready?
准备好了吗?
, , .
, , .
I got you.
搞定了
Are you ok?
你还好吗?
Can you stand? Anything broken?
能站么? 受伤了吗?
Uh-uh.
呃.
Whoa, you're fading fast, Elena. Elena, look at me.
喔 这么快就变憔悴了 Elena Elena 看着我
Focus. Look at me.
集中精神 看着我
Ok.
好的
I look like her.
我长得像她
What?
什么?
Upsy-daisy.
小可怜
I found one.
我找到一个
After years of research and study, there it was right in front of me.
经过几年的研究和学习 现在发生的一切都

合乎我的设想
I was terrified.
我很害怕
As I stared it in the eyes, I drove a stake through its heart.
就像我盯着它的眼睛 用木剑刺入它的心脏一样害怕
I was right about Mystic Falls.
关于Mystic Falls 我的猜想是正确的
There is evil here.
这里很邪恶
I can sense it. Feel it.
我可以侦测到 感觉到
It's everywhere.
邪恶无处不在
Mmm. It's not even : yet.
嗯 还不到点
Which means you shouldn't be awake for at least hours.
但你的确该起床了
I hate morning people.
我讨厌早起的人
I'm going to be home tonight.
我晚上回家
I love you.
我爱你。
And I love you too.
我也爱你
Morning.
早上好
Where are we?
我们在哪儿?
Georgia.
佐治亚州
Georgia?
佐治亚州?
No, no. No, we're not.
不 不 不 不可能
Seriously, Damon. Where are we?
我说真的 Damon 我们在哪儿?
Seriously, we're... we're in Georgia.
说真的 我们在... 在佐治亚州
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
I... I...
我... 我...
There's broken bones. I checked.
我检查过了 骨头断了
But my car. There was a man.
但是我的车 有一个人
I hit a man.
我撞到一个人
But then he got up and... who was that?
但是他站起来了 然后... 他是谁
That's what I would like to know.
我也想知道
Where is my phone?
我的手机呢?
Ok. We really need to go back. Nobody knows where I am.
好吧 我们真要回去了 没人知道我在哪儿
Pull over.
停车
I mean it, Damon. Pull over!
我说真的 Damon 停车!
Stop the car!
停车!
Oh,you were so much more fun when you were asleep.
哦 真希望你一直睡着
Hey.

I'm fine.
我很好
We have to go back.
我们必须回去
Oh, come on. Look. We've already come this far.
哦 算了吧 看 我们都已经走这么远了
Why are you doing this?
为什么带我来这儿?
I can't be in Georgia. I wrecked my car.
我不能去佐治亚州 我的车坏了
I have to go home.
我得回家
This is kidnapping.
你这是绑架
That's a little melodramatic, don'you think?
但挺戏剧化的 对吧?
You're not funny.
这一点都不幽默
You can't do this.
你不能这样
I'm not going to Georgia.
我不去佐治亚
You're in Georgia.
你已经在了
Without your magical necklace I might add.
请允许我补充一下 你那神奇的项链不在了
I can very easily make you... agreeable.
我可以很轻易地让你... 同意
What are you trying to prove?
你到底想干什么?
That's my phone.
我的手机
Mmm. It's your boyfriend.
嗯 是你男朋友
I'll take it.
我来接。
Elena's phone.
这是Elena的电话。
Where is she?
她在哪?
Why do you have her phone? Is she ok?
她的手机怎么在你那儿? 她还好吗?
Elena? She's right here. And, yes, she's fine.
Elena? 她就在这儿 是的 她很好
Where are you? Let me speak to her.
你在哪儿? 我要跟她讲话
He wants to talk to you.
他要跟你说


Uh-uh.

.
Yeah. I don't...
好吧,我不。。。
I don't think she wants to talk to you right now.
她现在不想跟你讲话...
Damon, I swear to god, if you touch her...
Damon 我发誓 如果你敢动她...
You have a good day. Mm-hmm. Bye-now.
祝你好运 好吧 再见
Argh!
啊!
Look. No one knows where I am. Can we please just go back?
听着 没人知道我在哪儿 我们回去好吗?
We're almost there.
我们都快到了
Where is there?!
到哪儿?!
A little place right outside of Atlanta.
亚特兰大附近的一个小地方
Oh, come on, Elena.
哦,好了,Elena。
You don't wanna go back right now. Do you?
你根本不想回去 不是吗?
What's the rush? Time-out.
干嘛这么着急回去? 先放松一下
Trust me. Your problems are still going to be there when you get home.
相信我 即使你回了家 问题也仍然没有解决
Look. Step away from your life for minutes.
听着 抛开你的生活分钟
minutes.
就分钟。
Am I going to be safe with you?
跟你一起去 我安全吗?
Yes.
绝对安全
Will you promise not to do
你能保证
that mind control thing with me?
不控制我的意念什么的吗?
Yes.
当然
Can I trust you?
能相信你吗?
Get in the car. Come on.
上车 快点啊
Hey, Mr. Saltzman.
嗨 Saltzman老师
Hey, Jeremy.
嘿,Jeremy。
I, uh... can't find my ring. I took it off for the gym.
我 呃... 找不到我的戒指了 健身的时候把它拿下来了
And I thought I put it... there it is.
我记得把它放在... 原来在这
Losing family heirlooms... bad.
丢了传家宝... 那就糟了
How's your extra credit coming? You pick a topic yet?
打算怎么拿额外的学分? 选题了没有?
Mystic Falls, the Civil War era.
内战时期的Mystic Falls
What's the angle?
从什么角度着手?
My family... I found a journal
我的家族... 我找到一本祖先的日志
of an ancestor who lived in the s.
他生活在世纪
And the Gilberts were one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls. So...
Gilbert家族是Mystic Falls最早的定居者之一 所以...
听起来不错
- Bonnie. - Stefan.
- Bonnie - Stefan
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I haven't seen you lately.
最近没怎么见到你
How are you doing with everything?
过得怎么样?
I'm fine. It's all fine.
不错,事事顺利。
- Good. - Yeah.
- 很好啊 - 是的
Are you back in school?
回来上学吗?
No. Actually I came here to find you.
不是 我其实是来这儿找你的
I am hoping you could help me with something. A spell.
我想求你帮个忙 关于一段咒语的
Stefan, look, I know Elena's ok with all of this,
Stefan 听着 我知道Elena能应付自如
and I appreciate what you did to help me.
并且我对于曾经的帮助非常感激
But I'm not really ready to dive into it with you just yet.
但我还没有做好和你共进退的准备
I understand. But I need your help.
我理解 但现在我

需要你的帮助
It's Elena. She's with Damon.
Elena出事了 她和Damon在一起
I have Elena's necklace. I was just hoping you could use this
我拿来了Elena的项链 我只是希望能通过这个
to make some sort of a connection.
产生些感应
I just neet to know that she's Ok.
我只想知道她是否安全
How do you know I can do this?
你怎么知道我能做到?
Because I've known a few witches over the years.
这些年来我也见过不少巫师
I've seen what they can do.
我知道他们的法术
I'm still new at it.
我还不是很熟练
It's ok.
没关系
Give it a shot.
试试看
OK.
好吧。
All right.
好的。
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing's happening. Usually there's an image or...
没有任何事发生 通常会出现一幅景象或...
Tell me if anyone's looking.
要是有人注意这边就告诉我
Ok.
好的。
All right.
好了。
What is it?
怎么样?
- Something's wrong. - With Elena?
- 完全不对啊 - Elena怎么了?
With me. There's something wrong with me.
是我的问题 我的魔法失灵了
I have to go. I'm sorry, Stefan.
我得走了 很抱歉 Stefan
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
So, where's my car?
我的车在哪儿?
I pulled it off on the side of the road.
我把它停在路边了
I don't think anyone will bother it.
没人会注意的
What about that man in the road?
那路上的男人是怎么回事?
Was he a...?
难道他是个...?
From what I could tell. Yeah.
据我观察 是的
You don't kownn him?
不认识他么?
If I've never met him, I wouldn't know him.
没见过的话 就不认识
I mean, it's not like we all hang out together at the Vamp bar and Grill.
又不是所有的吸血鬼都要跑到固定酒吧聚会 一起烤肉
You brought me to a bar?
你带我来酒吧?
Damon, I'm not old enough. They're not going to let me in.
Damon 我还不到年龄 他们不会让我进去的
Sure they will.
当然会的
No. No, it can't be.
不 不 这太假了
Damon.
Damon。
My honey pie.
我的甜心
Listen up everybody!
大家听好了!
Here's to the the man that broke my heart,
为了这个伤透了我的心
crushed my soul,
夺走了我的灵魂
destroyed my life,
破坏了我的生活
and ruined any and all chances of happiness!
并且彻头彻尾剥夺我幸福的男人
Drink up!
一饮而尽!
Ahh. Whoo!
啊 嚯!
So, how'd he rope you in?
他是怎么把你骗到手的?
I'm not roped in. Actually, I was dating...
不是的 其实我的男友是...
Honey, if you're not roped, you're whipped.
如果你不是被他骗来的 就是被他绑来的
Either way, just enjoy the ride.
不管怎样 只管好好享受
OK.
好吧。
So, how did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
College.
我们在学校认识的
You went to college?
你还上过大学?
I've been on a college campus, yes.
我上过大学 当然
About years ago, when I was just a sweet, young freshman.
年前

我还是个甜美年轻的大一新生
I met this beautiful man, and fell in love.
我邂逅了这位美少年 坠入爱河
And then he told me about his little secret,
之后他就告诉了我那些小秘密
made me love him more.
让我更为他着迷
Because, you see, I had a little secret of my own
因为 你知道 我也有自己的小秘密
that I was dying to share with somebody.
非常渴望与人分享
She's a witch.
她是个女巫。
Changed my world.
这改变了我的世界
I rocked your world.
我让你的世界地动山摇
He is good in the sack, isn't he?
他太擅长把人绑来了 不是吗?
But mostly he's just walked away you.
但大多数他只是从你身边溜走
So, what is it that you want?
你来这儿的目的是什么?
Oh my God. I am so sorry.
哦 天呐 我很抱歉
There was this one book wedged between the other.
有本书卡住了
And I pulled and then kaplunk, kaboom.
我把它抽出来 结果 咔嗙 咔嗙
Are you Ok?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine.
是,我没事。
Ohh!
噢!
I'm Anna.
我是Anna
I'm Jeremy.
我是Jeremy。
Thank God you're back.
你总算回来了
And hello to you, too. What's the matter?
你好啊 怎么了?
Powers are gone, Grams. I can't do anything,
法力消失了 奶奶 即使我聚精会神
even when I concentrate.
也不能产生法力
And there's nothing in any of these books
这些书里没一本写明
that can tell me how to get them back.
怎样恢复法力
Hang on, now. Just calm down.
先别紧张 冷静下来
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I can't.
我不能。
We keeping secrets now?
现在要对我保密了吗?
I have to. I'm sorry. I promised.
我必须得这样 很抱歉 我对别人保证过
Please help me.
帮帮我吧。
Well, first of all, there's nothing in any of these that's gonna help you.
首先这些书里是不会有你需要的内容的
If you're blocked, it's in here.
如果你施展不出法力 那是这里的问题
You gotta clear it out, then you're back in business.
你必须得弄明白 才能恢复正常
Clear what out?
弄明白什么?
Whatever's got you so scared.
什么让你感到害怕
Hi, Jenna. I'm so sorry.
嗨 Jenna 我很抱歉
Where are you? Why didn't you call?
你在哪儿? 为什么不打电话给我?
I was so tired last night. I fell asleep at Bonnie's.
昨晚太累了 我就睡在了Bonnie家
And then this morning, I just wanted to get to school.
一觉睡到天亮 我就想先去学校
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
You know, Stefan and stuff.
就是Stefan的那些事
Come on, there's gotta be another way.
少来了 肯定还有其他的方法
After all these years, it's still only Katherine.
过了这么多年 你心里还是只有Katherine
How do you even know she's still alive?
你这么能肯定她还活着?
Well, you help me get into that tomb and we'll find out.
你帮我进入那墓穴 我们就能找出答案了
I already

did. years ago. Remember?
我已经在年前就做过一次了 记得吗?
easy steps...
个简单的条件...
Comet. Crystal. Spell.
彗星 水晶 咒语
There's a little problem with number .
第个出了点问题
I don't have the crystal.
我没有水晶
That's it, Damon. There is no other way. It's Emily's spell.
那没辙了 Damon 别无他途 这是Emily的咒语
What about a new spell
那找一块新水晶施加新的咒语
with a new crystal that overrides Emily's spell?
能不能破解Emily之前的咒语呢?
It doesn't work that way, baby.
那样是没用的 宝贝
Emily's spell is absolute. You can't get into that tomb.
Emily的咒语很绝对 你不可能进入墓穴的
Come on.
拜托。
Hello?
谁?
Anybody here?!
有人在吗?
Aah!
啊!
Elena, is that you?
Elena,是你吗?
I'm here.
是的。
Where are you?
你在哪?
You lied.
你骗了我。
Not until I explain, please.
请你听我解释。
So, you didn't lie?
这么说你没撒谎咯?
Just tell me where you are. So that I can come get you.
你快告诉我你在哪 我去找你
How am I connected to Katherine, Stefan?
Stefan 我和Katherine到底有什么关系?
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
And I'm supposed to believe that?
我能相信吗?
It's the truth. I...
是真的,我。。。
Listen...
听着。。。
You ok?
你没事吧?
Don't pretend to care.
少猫哭耗子假慈悲了
I know you're gloating inside.
我知道你心里正幸灾乐祸呢
Hey, it's Bree.
嘿 我是Bree
You'll never gonna guess who walked into my bar.
你一定猜不到谁来了我的酒吧
Oww.
噢。
Hello?!
有人在吗?
Anybody?!
有人在吗?!
Ahh!
啊!
Hi.
嗨。
Can I help you?
有事吗?
I'm Stefan. I'm a friend of Bonnie's.
我叫Stefan 是Bonnie的朋友
Her dad told me that she might be here.
她爸爸说她可能在这
She was. Not anymore.
她之前在这里 后来走了
Do you know where she went?
你知道她去哪了吗?
No. But you do.
不知道,但是你知道。
I'm sorry?
什么意思?
I told her to face down her fear.
我告诉过她要直面她的恐惧
And I'm sensing now that you know exactly why she was scared.
而我现在感到 你很清楚她为什么那么害怕
You know what I am.
你知道我的身份
And yet you offered me your hand,
你向我伸出手
which means you wanted me to see that I can trust you.
就是想要我明白 我能相信你
Can you?
那你相信我吗?
I trust you'll keep her safe.
我相信你能保证她的安全
You'd better be on your way, then.
你现在还是走吧
I'm not going to invite you in.
我可不打算请你进来。
I'm sure you understand why.
我想你也知道原因
This aisle is local and state history.
这一道书架是地方和国家历史类的
And civil war is one over.
内战方面的在那边
What do you need?
你想要看什么书?
Local. s. Do you work here?
年的地

方史 你在这工作吗?
Nope. You want reference. This way.
不是 你需要帮助嘛 这边
Uh, home-schooled. I study here for a moc school environment.
呃 我在家学习 我来这感受下集体学校的氛围
Ah, here we go.
啊 找到啦
Original settlers, town archives, founders stuff. It's all here.
原住民 小镇档案 创始人的资料 都在这了
So, what's your topic?
你要写什么主题?
The town's fear and hysteria surrounding the war
小镇的恐惧和战争中的癔症
and how it influenced certain writers of the time.
以及对某些时代作家的影响
You might want to focus that.
你或许对此很专注吧
The origin of local folklore and myths.
我对当地民俗和神话的起源很感兴趣
You mean the vampires?
你是指吸血鬼?
Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine...
我们假设 我是Katherine的后裔
Does that make me part vampire?
那我也有吸血鬼的血统吗?
Vampires can't procreate.
吸血鬼是不能生育的
But we love to try.
但是我们喜欢尝试
No.
不是啦
If you are related, it would mean Katherine had a child
如果你和她有血缘关系 就可能是Katherine
before she was turned.
在变成吸血鬼之前有过孩子
Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?
Stefan是不是想拿我作她的代替品?
Kinda creepy if you ask me.
你问我这个问题感觉很奇怪
Come on, what? You don't like pickle?
怎么了你? 你不喜欢泡菜吗?
What's wrong with you?
你没事吧?
How can you even eat?
你怎么还能吃东西呢?
If technically you're supposed to be...
理论上来说 你不是已经...
Dead.
死了。
It's not such a bad word.
这不是什么难听话
As long as I keep a healthy diet of blood in my system,
只要我能够持续注入新鲜血液
our body functions pretty normally.
我们的身体就和常人一样
This nice act. Is any of it real?
说得真好 这里面有真话吗?
Here you go, honey.
给你 亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢。
I'll have one too.
我也要一瓶
Hmm?
嗯?
Time out, remember? For minutes?
休息时间 记得吗? 分钟?
Yeah, well that minutes is going to need a beer.
嗯 这分钟要来瓶啤酒
There you go.
请用。
You're kidding me, right? There's no such thing as vampires.
你开玩笑吧? 根本没有吸血鬼这种东西
Well, there's not a lot of documentation
虽然没有更多的文档可查
but the stories have been told since the civil war.
但是这些故事从内战时期就有了
My granddad used to tell me all these creepy stories when I was little.
我小时候 爷爷就给我讲这些鬼故事
And he said that his granddad told them to him.
而且他说 他爷爷也给他讲过
Yeah. That would be folklore.
是么 那可能就是民俗传说
Vampires are a metaphor for the demons of the day.
吸血鬼就是那时恶魔的象征而已
Which are?
什么恶魔?
The union soldiers. I've read the stories myse

lf.
联合部队 我都看过这些东西了
They talk about the enemy, the demons that attack at night.
他们把敌军比喻成夜袭的恶魔
That sounds like vampires to me.
对我来说就像是吸血鬼
Allegorical vampires. Which is what it is.
所以说这就是寓意吸血鬼
Creative expression during a very volatile time.
在一个动荡时期演变出的一种说法
I mean, a country at war doesn't want realism.
我意思是 战乱时期的国家不想那么现实
They want fantasy. Thus, vampire fiction.
他们想要幻想 才产生了吸血鬼的故事
Man, you're smart.
天啊 你真聪明
I gotta give it to you. When I first saw you, I missed it.
我得跟你说实话 我对你的第一印象并不是很好
Yeah. I've had a rough go of it lately.
没错 最近我确实有些颓废
But I'm just now getting back to my old self.
但是我正在努力改过自新
Well, good luck on the paper. I gotta get home.
祝你论文写的顺利 我得回家了
You know, my great grandfather actually showed me a journal once
你知道吗 我的曾祖父曾经给我看过一本祖先的日记
of an ancestor and he had written all of this creepy stuff about vampires.
然后他写出了这些吸血鬼的故事
It was actually really believable.
其实还挺真实的
Wait. A journal?
等等 一本日记?
Yeah? Why?
是啊? 怎么了?
Are you sure you have to go?
你真的要走吗?
Come on, phone!
快点接通啊 手机!
Great! Great.
这下好了! 这下好了
- Bonnie! - Get away from me!
- Bonnie! - 离我远点!
It's me. It's Stefan.
是我 我是Stefan
Stefan.
Stefan。
The ground gave way and I fell.
地面塌了 我就掉了下来
It's ok. It's ok. Calm down.
没事 没事 冷静点
Come on, let's get you out of here.
来 我带你出去
How?
怎么出去?
Just close your eyes.
只要闭上眼睛
Trust me.
相信我就可以了。
You can open your eyes now.
你现在可以睁开眼睛了
Whoa.
哇哦
I didn't want to scare you.
我不想吓着你
How did you know where I was?
你怎么知道我在哪?
Well, your grandmother told me what you were doing.
你祖母告诉了我你的事
I guessed the where.
我就猜到了
I heard them.
我听到他们说话了
Down there. Behind the door.
就在这下面的那扇门后
Are they in pain?
他们很痛苦吗?
In the beginning... yes. But not anymore.
刚开始... 很痛苦 但现在不会了
They've been starved to the point of dessiccation.
它们都被饿成干尸了
But if they have blood...
但如果他们还有血肉
That's not going to happen, Bonnie.
那是不可能的 Bonnie
They can't get out.
他们出不来的
Emily saw to that when she had you destroy the crystal.
Emily要你毁掉水晶时 她就预见到这些了
You're safe.
你现在安全了
Ready... go!
预备... 干!
That's .
都赢次了
Do you need a bib?
你需要围嘴不?
Sorry I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake to consume a

lcohol.
真抱歉 我喝酒的时候没法像蛇一样 把嘴张那么大
Whatever. All right. Who's next?
随便你了 好了 下一个谁来?
Another round, Bree.
下一轮吧 Bree
Honey, you should be on the floor.
宝贝 你都该倒地了
I am not even drunk. My tolerance is, like, way up here.
我还没醉呢 我的酒量 可在这呢
All right. Here you go.
那好吧 给你
So, you have no idea where the journal is?
那你不知道日记在哪?
Nope. Gramps died.
不知道 爷爷去世了
And all the kids split his stuff. I can ask.
他的孩子把所有财产都分了 我可以去问问
I just find it weird that our ancestors kept the same kind of journal.
我很奇怪 我们的祖先干嘛要保留一样的日记呢
It's crazy.
很诡异
Maybe it's based in some partial reality.
也许是基于部分事实吧
No. It's gotta be a metaphorical.
不对 应该是有寓意的
My ancestor wrote short stories.
我祖先是个短篇小说家
So, that's why you're hung up on the fiction of it all.
怪不得你把什么事都小说化
No, I'm hung up on fiction of it all
才不是呢 我把事情小说化
because I've seen "The Lost Boys"
是因为我把"捉鬼小精灵"
And "Near Dark," like, times.
和"血尸夜"看了近次了
Are those movies?
是电影吗?
Hey. I've never seen them.
嘿 我还没看过呢
Maybe we can have a fright night
不如我们搞个恐怖之夜
and rent a whole bunch of vampire movies.
租一堆吸血鬼的电影来看
Uh, yeah, sure.
好啊,没问题。
Why does that sound like a no way in hell?
怎么听着像拒绝啊?
Sorry, I'm blunt.
抱歉 我太直了
No, it's... I don't want you to get the wrong idea.
没有 只是... 我不想你误会
I just recently got out of something,
我最近刚刚结束一段感情
it's a little too soon, you know?
不想太快投入下一段 明白吧?
Oh please, sure. No worries.
哦 当然 别担心
I meant as friends. Yeah.
就是朋友而已
Look, I really gotta go.
听着 我该走了
Nice meeting you, Jeremy.
见到你很高兴 Jeremy
Yeah!
耶!
- Hello? Jenna. - Elena.
- 喂? Jenna啊 - Elena
Hold on, it's loud in here.
等等 这太吵了
Elena, where are you? Are you ok?
Elena 你在哪? 你没事吧?
Huh? Yeah. No, I'm good.
嗯? 没事 对 我很好
Eveything's fine. Hold on. I can't hear you.
一切都好 别挂 我听不到了
Hello?
喂?
Hey, where's your girl?
嘿 那女孩呢?
Hmm.
嗯。
She was right back there.
刚才还在那呢
Damon, no.
Damon 别过来
What's the hell?!
搞什么鬼?!
No!
不!
Who are you?
你是谁?
That's perfect. You have no idea.
太好了 你不知道
What are you talking about? What did he do?
你说什么呢? 他做了什么?
He killed my girlfriend.
他杀了我女友。
What did she do to you, huh? What did she do to you?!
她哪招你了?她到底哪招你了?
Nothing.
没有。
I don't understand.
我听不懂。
My girlfr

iend went to visit Stefan,
我女友去见Stafan
and Damon killed her. Got it?
而Damon杀了她 明白了?
Ugh!
啊!
Lexi?
Lexi吗?
Lexi was your girlfriend?
Lexi是你女朋友?
She told me about you.
她跟我说过你
She said you were human.
可她说你是人类啊
I was.
以前是
Lexi turned you?
难道是Lexi把你变成吸血鬼的?
If you want to be with someone forever,
如果你想和某人永远在一起
you have to live forever.
你就得永远活着
She loved you.
她爱你
She said, "When it's real, you can't walk away."
她说"当一切成真 你就不能离开"
Well, that's a choice you're not going to have to make.
你当然不必抉择
Don't. Don't, please, don't hurt him...
不要 不要 拜托 别伤害他...
I'm doing you a favor.
我帮你个忙
Lexi loved you. And she was good.
Lexi很爱你 她是好人
That means you're good too.
那说明你也是
Be better than him.
别像他一样
Don't do this. I'm begging you!
别这么做 我求你了
Please.
求求你。
Thank you.
谢谢。
It wasn't for you.
我这么做可不是因为你
Well, now, look who's returned from battle.
现在 瞧瞧谁从战场归来了
Can I talk to your friend for a minute?
能跟你朋友聊会吗?
Thank you.
谢谢。
I appreciate your help, Stefan.
非常感谢 Stefan
You're welcome, Sheila.
别客气 Sheila
I wasn't sure you remembered.
你居然还记得我
October .
年月.
I was barely a teenager.
我那时还是个少女
And you were leading what was probably
你可能是唯一一个在Mystic Falls附近
the only anti-war and sit-in within miles of Mystic Falls.
为了反战领导静坐抗议的人
Hmm.
嗯。
You know when you spoke, people were mesmerized.
你一开口时 大家都被你迷住了
I know I was.
我也是
Until the cops showed up.
直到警察出现
You took a big risk coming to see me earlier.
你刚才来见我可冒了很大的风险
Letting me read you, realize who you were.
让我解读你的过去 了解你的身份
It could have gone a completely different way.
也许情况完全相反
Your family has a very long history of keeping my secret.
你家为我保密已经很久了
I knew that I could trust you if you believed I was worthy of your trust.
如果你能信任我 我就能相信你
Bonnie knows, doesn't she?
Bonnie知道了 是不是?
Yes.
是的。
Please understand, our loyalty can only extend so far.
请谅解 我们的忠诚只能到此为止了
This town won't be easy on any of us if they figure it out.
如果被他们发现 我们在这生存可就不易了
And I'll protect my own before anybody else.
在保护其他人前 我得先自保
I know that.
我能理解。
As long as we're clear
还好我们都说清楚了
Goodnight, then.
那就晚安了
Goodnight, Sheila.
晚安 Sheila
We were just leaving, and I wanted to say good-bye.
我们要走了 我是来道别的
Good to see you again, Damo

n.
再见你真好 Damon
No kiss?
不吻别?
I'm full of vervain.
我放满了马鞭草
I put it in everything I drink.
我喝的东西里都放了
And you're telling me this why?
你为什么要跟我说这些?
Lexi was my friend.
Lexi是我朋友
How could you?
你怎么能杀她?
The tomb can be opened.
墓穴就要被打开了
You're lying!
你骗人!
Emily's grimoire, her spellbook.
Emily的魔法书 里面有咒语
If you know how she closed the tomb
如果你知道她怎样关闭墓穴
the reversal process will be in her book. You can open that tomb.
逆转咒语就在她的书里面 这样你就可以打开墓穴
And where is this book?
那这本书在哪?
I... I...
我。。。我。。。
You have no idea.
你不知道
No. I'm telling you the truth.
不 我说的是实话
And I believe you.
我相信你。
My dear, sweet Bree.
亲爱的Bree
That's why I'm almost sorry.
因此我也很抱歉
Ugh!
啊!
So, why did you bring me with you?
你为什么总带着我?
Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
呃 因为你在身边还不错 Elena
You should give yourself more credit.
你该自信点儿
Seriously?
真的假的?
You were there in the road. All damsel in distress-like.
你就那样在大马路上 跟个落难公主似的
And I knew it would piss off Stefan.
我知道这会把Stefan惹毛
And...
还有。。。
You're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
你你在身边挺好 Elena
I used to be more fun.
我以前还幽默一点
You did ok.
现在也不差
I saved your life.
我救过你一命
I know.
我知道。
And don't you forget it.
你得给我记住了
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
You could have told me.
你应该事先告诉我
I wanted to tell you.
我想告诉你
You said no more lies. Only the truth.
你说过不再骗我 只说真话
I can handle the truth, Stefan.
我能面对现实 Stefan
As crazy as it is,
不管有多离奇
I can handle the fact that you are a vampire.
我可以接受你是个吸血鬼
And you have a vampire brother.
还有个吸血鬼哥哥
And that my best friend is a witch.
以及我的好友是个女巫
I can accept the fact that the world is much more mysterious place
我也可以接受世界
than I ever thought possible.
比我想的要神秘
But this... this lie, I can't take.
但... 但这个谎话 我接受不了
What am I to you?
我对你来说到底算什么?
Who am I to you?
我是你什么人?
You are not Katherine.
你不是Katherine
You are the opposite everything that she was.
你跟她完全相反
And when did you figure that out?
你是什么时候发现的?
Before you kissed me?
在吻我之前?
Before we slept together?
在我们上床之前?
Before I met you.
在我们见面之前
What?
什么?
The first day of school. When we met.
第一天上学 我们见面之时
It wasn't for the first time, Elena.
并不是我初次见你 Elena
Then when

was it?
那是什么时候?
May , .
年月日
But that was...
但那是。。。
That was the day your parents' car went off the bridge.
就是你父母的车坠桥的那天
You were there?
你在那?
Every couple of years that I come back here
每隔几年我都要回来
to see Zach and see my home.
看看Zach 看看我的家
Last spring, I was out in the woods, by old Wickery Bridge.
去年春天 我从Wickery大桥旁边的树林出来
And I heard the accident. All of it.
就看到了这场事故的全过程
I was fast getting there, but not fast enough.
我迅速赶到那儿 可还是不够快
The car was already submerged.
车子已经被淹没
Your dad was still... he was still conscious.
你爸爸还... 他还有意识
I was able to get to him,
我本来可以救他
but he wouldn't let me help him until I helped you.
但他非让我先救你
Oh my god.
天啊。
When I woke up in the hospital,
我在医院醒来的时候
nobody could figure out how I got out of the car.
没人知道我是怎么从车里出来的
They said it was a miracle.
他们说是奇迹
I went back for them. But it was too late.
我回去救他们 但为时已晚
I couldn't...
我没办法。。。
I couldn't save them.
我救不了他们
When I pulled you out, I looked at your face.
当我把你拉出来的时候 我看到了你的脸
You looked like Katherine. I couldn't believe the resemblance.
你真像Katherine 难以置信的像
After that, I spent months making sure that you weren't her.
之后 我花了好几个月才让自己确信你不是她
I watched you. I learned everything that I could about you.
我观察你 尽一切可能去了解你
And I saw that you were nothing like Katherine.
我就明白你跟Katherine完全不同
And I wanted to leave town, but, Elena, I couldn't.
我想离开这里 但是 Elena 我做不到
I couldn't leave without knowing you.
我不能还没与你相识就离开
I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you.
非常抱歉我之前没告诉你
I wanted to. But you were so sad.
我本来想 但你那么悲伤
Why do I look like her?
为什么我会长得像她?
Elena, you've been through so much.
Elena 你太在乎这个了
Why do I look like her, Stefan? What are you not telling me?
为什么我会长得像她 Stefan? 你还有什么瞒着我?
It didn't make any sense to me.
这对我来说一点意义也没有
You were a Gilbert. She was a Pierce.
你姓Gilbert 她姓Pierce
But the resemblance was too similar.
但你们真的太像了
And then I learned the truth.
然后我知道了事情真相
You were adopted, Elena.
你是被收养的 Elena
There you are.
原来你在这儿
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
All right, look.
好吧,听着。
Hi, I know I don't know you, so don't ask me why I did this.
我知道我们不认识 所以别问我为什么这么做
I just, sometimes... mostly all the time...
我只是 有时... 或者说总是...
I have t

his need to be right.
我很较真
So I googled and...
所以我google了一下然后...
What is it?
怎么了?
Proof. Sort of.
算是些证据吧。
What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
Well, I only went as far back as ,
呃 我只能回溯到年
and found that there's been a string of animal attacks
发现在这个小镇及周边地区在过去的年里
periodically in and around this town for the past years.
总会定期发生一些动物袭击案件
It's consistent.
而且是连续的
In , bodies found.
年 发现具尸体
In , people killed.
年 人被害
In , people dead. And there's been this year.
年 人死亡 而今年有个
All attacked.
全是被袭击的
All suffered major blood loss, as in drained of blood.
都是大量失血 就像血被吸光一样
How do you know this?
你怎么知道的?
Your birth certificate from the city records.
市档案里有你的出生证明
It says Elena Gilbert. Mystic Falls general.
写着Elena Gilbert 生于Mystic Falls
But there's no record of your mother ever being admitted.
但是却没有你妈妈的签名确认
There's no record of her ever being pregnant.
没有任何关于她怀孕的记录
What else do you know?
你还知道些什么?
For me to go any further, I would've had to look into the Pierce family,
随着深入调查 我应该查查Pierce家族
and I couldn't do that. It's too much of a risk.
但是我不能 这太冒险
If someone found out I was asking about Katherine...
如果被人发现我在查Katherine...
Listen to me, it doesn't matter.
听我说 那都无所谓
You are the woman that I love.
你才是我爱的人
I love you.
我爱你。
I don't set a lot of rules, Elena.
我没订太多规矩 Elena
Not with you. I trust you to tell me the truth.
我没给你订规矩 因为我相信你会跟我说实话
Where were you? Why would you lie to me about it?
你去哪了? 为什么跟我撒谎?
I thought that we were closer than that.
我以为我们比以前亲近了
Now is not the time you want to talk to me about lies.
现在不是我们讨论撒谎这个话题的好时机
Don't do that. Don't turn this back on me.
别这样 别岔开话题
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
Ok, question... Am I adopted?
好 我问你... 我是不是被收养的?
I trust you to tell me the truth too, Jenna.
我也相信你不会骗我 Jenna
How could you not tell me?
你怎么不告诉我?
I thought we were closer than that.
我也以为我们无话不谈
Elena, I didn't... they asked me not to.
Elena 我不是有意... 他们不让我说
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听!
I love you.
我爱你
I'm going to be late tonight.
我今天晚点回来

相关文档
最新文档