吸血鬼日记第一季13(英汉双语)剧本

Previously on "The Vampire Diaries..."
吸血鬼日记 前情提要...
For over a century I have lived in secret...
一个世纪以来 我秘密地生活着...
Until now. I know the risk,
直到现在 我知道这很冒险
- but I have to know her. - Elena...
- 但我必须要认识她 - Elena...
she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
她简直是Katherine的翻版
You have no idea of the future I have planned for us.
你知道我替我们计划的将来么
You, me, and Damon.
你 我 和Damon
Our love for Katherine wasn't real, Damon.
Damon 我们并不爱Katherine
Katherine never compelled me. I knew everything.
Katherine从没强迫我 我知道一切
It was real for me.
我的爱是真的
I'm going to bring her back.
我要把她带回来
Tell me how to get into the tomb.
告诉我怎样进入墓穴
- The grimoire. - Where is it?
- 用魔法书 - 在哪?
Check the journal, Jonathan Gilbert's.
在Jonathan Gilbert的日记里
Can I borrow your ancestor's journal?
我能借一下你祖先的日记吗?
I gave it to my history teacher.
我给历史老师了
- Alaric Saltzman. - Damon.
- 我叫Alaric Saltzman - 我叫Damon
So the grimoire, that was Emily's, right?
那本魔法书... 是Emily的 对吧?
That's what you need to reverse the spell?
你要用它解除咒语?
- I'll help you. - Ok.
- 我会帮助你的 - 好
I told Damon that I'd help him get Katherine back.
我跟Damon说我会帮他把Katherine带回来
But it was a lie. I can't let him do it.
可我说的是假话 我不能让他恣意妄为
Then don't. And I'll help you. Whatever it takes.
那就阻止他 我会帮你的 不遗余力的帮你
Please!
求求你!
Please, help us!
求求你 救救我们!
Please, my husband, he's been hurt!
我丈夫受伤了!
Please help!
帮帮我们吧!
What are you doing out here in the middle of the night?
大半夜的你在这干嘛?
It's not safe.
这里不安全
No. No, sir.
对 对 先生
It's not safe.
确实不安全
And that's how it's done.
过程就是这样
What happens to the bodies?
那些尸体怎么办?
Well, I'll take them into the woods
我会把他们弄到森林里
and the other animals will finish them off.
其他动物会解决掉的
Are you sure you're ready for this?
你真的准备好了?
I'm ready.
是的
I want you to turn me.
快把我变成吸血鬼吧
When it's time.
等时机成熟
Kiss me.
吻我
You should get a taste.
你该尝尝血的味道
- Sorry. - Don't be.
- 对不起 - 不用
Soon you won't be able to get enough.
很快你会觉得这点血远远不够
吸血鬼日记 第一季 第集
Mystic Falls 现在
Mmm.

Mmm, good morning.
早上好
I could get used to this.
我越来越习惯这样
Rise and shine, sleepyheads.
太阳晒屁股了 懒虫们
Damon! Please! What are you doing?
Damon! 拜托! 你在干嘛?
Oh, stop being smutty.
噢 别再缠绵了
Seriously, get out of here!
这不是开玩笑的

出去!
If I see something I haven't seen before,
该看的我都看过了
I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen,
没什么好遮掩的 听着
we have some very important business to discuss.
我们有很重要的事情要讨论
And it has to be right now?
必须现在?
Well, we have lots to do, now that we're all friends
有很多事情要做 况且我们现在是朋友
and working toward a common goal.
又有同样的目标
So, in order to open the tomb,
所以 为了打开墓穴
we need to find the journal
必须得找到日记
to get the grimoire to open the spells.
并拿到魔法书解开咒语
First things first... since you are Elena Gilbert,
首先... 既然你是Elena Gilbert
you're on journal duty.
你负责把日记搞到手
Since when am I helping?
我什么时候也加入了?
Well, Stefan's helping, and you've taken up residence
Stefan在帮忙 而你又是他的女人
in Stefan's bed, ergo...
所以...
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
你不必勉强自己
- I'll look for it tonight. - Good.
- 我今晚去找找 - 好的
How do we know that this journal
你怎么知道日记上
will hold the location of the grimoire?
记载了放魔法书的地点?
We're really going to take the word of this vampire?
真的要相信那个吸血鬼的话?
In lieu of any other options.
我们别无选择
What exactly is a grimoire, anyway?
魔法书到底是什么?
It's a witch's cookbook.
女巫手册
Every spell that a witch casts
女巫的每个咒语
is unique unto itself,
都是独一无二的
so every witch would document their work.
因此女巫必须记录自己的咒语
Yeah. Cookbook.
没错 手册
What about our mystery vampire?
那个神秘的吸血鬼呢?
Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone,
傻瓜才会单独行动
so whoever's out there knows who we are.
所以他的同伙肯定知道我们的底细
And I don't like that disadvantage, so...
我不喜欢处于劣势地位 所以...
chop, chop.
干掉她
You know, I really like this menage-threesome team thing.
我很喜欢团队合作
It's got a bit of a kink to it.
团队合作能产生更多灵感
Don't screw it up.
可别搞砸了啊
He does have...
他真的...
Oh, right, yeah.
噢 好吧
Ok.

Oh! No, come here.
噢! 别 过来这边
- We shouldn't... - Shh.
- 不行... - 嘘
What are you doing? Stop it!
你在干什么? 住手!
Make me.
把我变成吸血鬼吧
Yes?
嗯?
Excuse me, Miss Katherine.
打扰一下 Katherine小姐
Miss Pearl is here to see you.
Pearl小姐来找你了
I'll be down soon.
我就下来
Please ask her to wait.
让她等等
Thank you, Emily.
谢谢 Emily
- Fun's over. - Hmm, no.
- 闹剧结束 - 嗯 不
It's good to see you, Pearl.
见到你很高兴 Pearl
Perhaps we could talk outside.
我们出去谈
Emily, would you please tell Mr. Salvatore
Emily 告诉Salvatore先生
that I've stepped away?
我走了?
Which one?

个Salvatore?
Both.
两个都告诉
How long do you plan on staying with the Salvatores?
你准备在Salvatore家待多久?
People talk, Katherine.
Katherine 有人说闲话了
You, carrying on with both brothers,
你和那两兄弟调情
doesn't help the situation.
对这局面没任何帮助
The Salvatores have been kind to take me in.
Salvatore兄弟接受我了
As far as everyone here knows,
这里所有的人都知道
I'm a poor orphan girl from Atlanta,
我是来自亚特兰大可怜的孤儿
lost her family in the fires.
在一场大火中失去了所有亲人
A match you lit, no doubt.
这无疑是你编的谎话
Honey, please be careful.
亲爱的 你要小心点
Honorary Fell came by the apothecary yesterday
Honorary Fell昨天带着这瓶药
with a case of this elixir.
去了药房
She asked that it be sold at a reduced rate.
她想知道能不能低价出售
- I don't follow. - Try it.
- 我没懂 - 试一下
- What in hell? - Vervain.
- 怎么回事? - 马鞭草
Why is there...
这里怎么会有...
They know.
他们知道了
They're trying to find us, and they're getting crafty about it.
他们试图找到我们 而且狡猾了许多
The townspeople ingesting vervain?
镇里的人喝了马鞭草?
Well, that's inconvenient.
那就棘手了
It might be time for us to move on again.
看来我们又得搬家了
No. I like it here.
不 我喜欢这儿
I'm not interested in leaving just yet.
还没打算这么快就走
Can we go, mama?
妈妈 我们能走了吗?
Is something wrong?
怎么了?
Hey, it'me again.
嘿 又是我
Anna. Soccer chick.
Anna 那个足球迷
And foosball champion.
还是桌上足球健将
I'll be at the Grill later, if you want,
我一会儿要去Grill 如果你有兴趣
you know, a rematch, or whatever.
我们可以再来场比赛之类的
Who are you calling?
给谁打电话呢?
Jeremy Gilbert.
Jeremy Gilbert啊
You're not, like, into him, are you?
你和他没什么吧?
I need him for something. Get over it.
我要找他拿点东西 别多想
Oh! Mmm!
哦! 啊!
Damn it!
靠!
Dude, you gotta stop doing that.
老兄 你不能再这样了
I know. I just... I keep forgetting.
我知道 只是... 只是总忘
You're new.
你还是新手
You'll get it.
会习惯的
You found the Gilbert journal?
你找到Gilbert的日记了?
Does that look like the Gilbert journal?
这像是Gilbert的日记吗?
Well, it's old and musty,
又霉又旧的
and how am I supposed to know the difference?
我怎么知道有什么不一样的?
I don't know, I figured maybe, just maybe,
或许从我们认识以来
you've been paying a little bit of attention since we met.
你哪怕留意一点点 也会发现不同的
You know, you don't have to talk down to me.
你不必用这种口气跟我说话
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
Here.

Drink.
喝吧
I don't want you getting itchy around the witch.
我可不希望你在那女巫面前产生

食欲
She can sense if you're weak.
她能感觉出来的
When can we go hunting again?
我们什么时候能再去打猎?
This tastes old. I want fresh blood.
这都不新鲜了 我想喝新鲜的
When we get that tomb open,
等我们打开墓穴
you can kill anyone you want.
你想喝谁的就喝谁的
For now, just stay focused on Bonnie
目前 你就负责看好Bonnie
while I try to get the journal back from Jeremy's teacher.
我负责从Jeremy老师那儿弄回日记
Why did you choose me?
你为什么选了我?
I needed someone in a position to be my eyes and ears.
我需要一个眼线
Small town bartender fit the bill.
小镇酒保刚好合适
There are plenty of bartenders to choose from.
有那么多酒保可以选择
Why me?
为什么选了我?
You were sad then.
你当时很难过
You lacked purpose.
没有人生目标
You needed me.
你需要我
Do you think Damon really believes us?
你觉得Damon真的相信我们吗?
That we're both trying to help him?
相信我俩都肯帮他?
I don't think Damon knows what to believe.
我觉得Damon根本不知道要相信什么
Trust isn't something that comes naturally to him.
他向来不信任任何人
You know...
知道么...
I really think that Damon believes
我倒觉得Damon挺相信
that everything he's done, every move that he's made,
他所做的一切
he's done for love.
都是为了爱
It's twisted, but kind of sad.
有点变态 但也很悲哀
There are other ways to get what you want.
得到自己想要的有很多方法
You don't have to kill people.
没必要杀人啊
Damon has no regard for human life.
Damon从不尊重生命
He enjoys inflicting pain on others.
他总要把快乐建立在别人的痛苦上
For years,
年了
Every single time that I have let my guard down
每当我放下戒备
and let Damon back into my life,
想和Damon重归于好时
he's done something to make me regret that.
他就会做出让我后悔的举动
I'm not going to make that mistake again.
我再也不会犯这种错误了
So what do you think will happen
那你觉得如果打开墓穴
if the tomb gets opened and Damon gets Katherine back?
Damon把Katherine带出来 会怎样?
I think that no matter what Damon promises,
我觉得不论Damon怎样保证
a lot of people will die.
都会死很多人
That's Jonathan Gilbert.
他是Jonathan Gilbert
What's this?
这是什么?
What are you guys doing?
你们干嘛呢?
Hey. Just going through some stuff,
嘿 只是整理下东西
feeling sentimental.
觉得挺伤感的
Dad had this whole family journal from years ago.
爸爸以前有本家族日记
I thought I'd dig it up.
我想把它找出来
Jonathan Gilbert's journal?
Jonathan Gilbert的日记?
Yeah, what do you know about it?
没错 你怎么知道?
I just did a history report on it.
我写了篇有关这个的历史论文
Oh. So where is it now?
哦 那日记在哪呢?
I gave it to Mr. Saltzman. He

wanted to see it.
我给Saltzman老师了 他想看看
I met Barnett and Giuseppe this evening.
今晚我跟Barnett和Giuseppe碰头了
I saw the scepticism in their eyes when I showed them the compass.
我把指南针给他们的时候 他们满脸疑惑
We're supposed to believe that can track one of them?
我们能相信这东西就能指出吸血鬼吗?
What is it, magic?
什么原理 魔法?
It's science.
是科学
I'll believe it when I see it.
眼见为实
I've been thinking about this church idea.
我觉得教堂这事儿
I believe it could work.
能行得通
Excuse me, father.
不好意思 父亲
I didn't know you had guests.
我不知道你有客人
We'll be done in a few minutes, son.
儿子 我们马上就好
I'll come back. Forgive me, Mr. Gilbert,
我等下再来 Gilbert先生 Lockwood先生
Mr. Lockwood.
打扰了
Have you told them?
你跟他们说了吗?
Not yet.
还没有
Giuseppe, we need all the men we can get.
Giuseppe 人越多越好
I'll tell them.
我会跟他们说的
You can count on both my boys.
你可以寄希望于我儿子身上
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/5118181060.html,==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/5118181060.html, ==--
协调:熏。
时间轴: 暗之忆
翻译: 熏。小粥粥 Miller's 玫瑰 扎扎LU 星河 甜蜜的向往
校对: 扎扎LU 熏。
Hello?
谁啊?
Hello?
是谁?
Someone there?
有人吗?
You shouldn't have done that.
你不该这样做的
Have a seat.
坐下
What is this, compressed air?
这是什么 气枪?
Did you make it yourself?
你做的?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I'm not going to hurt you...
我没打算伤害你...
unless you try that again.
除非你再朝我开枪
Now...
说吧...
who are you?
你是谁?
I'm a teacher.
我是个老师
Are we going to have to do this the hard way?
非要我动武吗?
I'm also a historian.
也是个历史学家
And while researching Virginia, I...
在研究弗吉尼亚的时候 我...
made a few discoveries about your town.
发现了点关于这个镇的东西
So you show up like Van Helsing.
所以你就像范海辛(狙魔人)一样出现了
Come on.
快说吧
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真相
My wife was a parapsychologist.
我老婆是个通灵者
She spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area.
她一生都致力于研究这里的灵异事件
It was her work that led me here.
因为她 我才来了这儿
Where's your wife?
那你老婆呢?
Dead.
死了
A vampire killed her.
吸血鬼杀了她
Where's the Gilbert journal?
Gilbert日记在哪里?
- What do you want with it? - Where is it?
- 你要它干嘛? - 它在哪?
- It's on my desk. - No, it's not.
- 在我桌子上 - 没有
It was on my desk.
它刚才还在我桌子上
Anything?
有什么发现吗?
Not yet. Just a lot of Gibberish.
还没 只是很多Gilbert家的事情
Yeah, some people just shouldn't journal.


哼 有些人就不应该写日记
I thought this Gilbert was the brains.
我还以为这个Gilbert是个头头呢
Don't you have a date?
你不是有约会吗?
Yep.

Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Ehh.
不要
I saw her again today...
我今天又看见她了...
the most beautiful woman in town,
镇上最美丽的女人
with a name just as pretty, Pearl.
她有着同样美丽的名字 Pearl
Have you thought any more of what I've said?
你有没有考虑我说的事情?
We'll leave soon, Pearl, I promise.
我们马上就走 Pearl 我保证
I need to take care of a few things first.
我先要处理些事
You're going to turn both of them, aren't you?
你要把他俩都变成吸血鬼?
Katherine, please.
Katherine 求你了
Be careful.
小心点儿
We'll all be safe, I promise.
我们都会很安全 我保证
Mr. Gilbert's coming.
Gilbert先生来了
Quick, your cheeks.
快点儿 你的脸
Perfectly rosie.
很红润
Miss Pearl,
Pearl小姐
may I have a moment?
能跟你说句话吗?
Yes, Mr. Gilbert.
好的 Gilbert先生
I'm still waiting for you
我还在等你
to explain that comet in the sky.
讲解天上的彗星呢
Your mother has an admirer.
你妈妈有个仰慕者
As descendants of the founding families,
作为创始家族的后代
they'll want to know that they can count on you.
他们都寄希望于你
Of course they can.
他们当然能
Is there any doubt?
有什么疑虑吗?
I'm not sure your bother Damon
我不能肯定你哥哥Damon
understands the importance of duty.
能明白责任的重要性
Damon left the confederacy on principle.
Damon按照规矩退出联盟
It was his choice
我们应该
and should be respected.
尊重他的选择
You'll forgive me if I have trouble respecting a deserter.
原谅我不能尊重一个逃兵
Well, I never ask for your respect.
我没要你尊重
Good for you, Damon.
那最好了 Damon
Because all I have is disappointment.
因为我对你失望透顶
You said the town is in trouble?
你说这个镇子有麻烦了?
There's been too many deaths.
最近死了很多人
It is time for us to fight back
是反击和消灭
and stop these killers.
那些杀手的时候了
Killers? What are you talking about?
杀手? 什么意思?
We live amongst demons.
我们身边有很多魔鬼
You're being cryptic now, father.
父亲 你现在神神秘秘的
Why don't you just say the word?
你干嘛不直接说那个词?
Vampires.
吸血鬼
They exist.
他们的确存在
And they live amongst us.
而且就在我们之中
But we have a plan to kill them.
但我们计划杀掉他们
And you're going to help us.
你要来帮我们
My father never approved of anyone I dated,
我父亲总是对我的女朋友不屑一顾
which only made me want them more.
这只会让我更想跟她们在一起
Of course?
对吗?
What about you?
你呢?
There were a few guys.
有几个男生
Logan isn't the only loser I've dat

ed.
Logan只是这些笨蛋之一
They ever find him? Or is he still missing?
他们没找过他? 还是找不到他?
He's not missing.
他没失踪
He's in the Bahamas working on his tan.
他在巴哈马晒肤
Very entitled, that one.
那个太爽了
Marches to his own drum.
一意孤行
He's a foul.
他就是个混蛋
They're all snooty.
他们都很臭屁
Hello, Elena.
嘿 Elena
Hey. Where have you been?
嘿 你去哪了?
We're cooking dinner.
我们在做晚饭
Is Stefan with you?
Stefan跟你在一起么?
He'll be here soon.
他马上就来
How long have you been aware of me?
你知道我多久了?
I learned just recently.
最近刚知道
What about your brother?
你哥哥怎么样了?
You met Damon.
你见过Damon
Who do you think killed my wife?
你以为是谁杀了我老婆?
Are you certain it was Damon?
你肯定就是Damon吗?
I witnessed it.
我亲眼所见
If you're here for revenge,
如果你来这报仇的话
this is going to end very badly for you.
结果对你很不利
I just want to find out what happened to my wife.
我只想知道我老婆发生什么事
I thought you just said that Damon...
你刚刚说Damon...
Yeah.
是的
I saw him
我看见他
draining the life out of her.
把我老婆的血都吸干了
He must have heard me coming.
他肯定听到我的脚步声
He just... disappeared.
然后就... 消失了
So did her body.
我老婆的身体也没了
They never found her.
一直都找不到她
Damon can never know why you're here.
Damon永远都不会知道你为什么在这儿
He'll kill you without blinking.
他能眼都不眨的杀了你
I can take care of myself.
我会照顾好自己
No, you can't.
不 你不能
I can help you.
如果你想的话
If you let me.
我能帮你
Whoa. Mmm.
喔 嗯
Don't do that.
别这么做
Do what?
做什么?
You know what. That move was deliberate.
你知道 你是故意的
Well, yeah, I was deliberately trying
呃 对 我是故意要
to get to the sink.
走到水池那
Speaking of Stefan,
说到Stefan
where is he?
他在哪?
He's missing family night,
他错过了我很喜欢的
which I am enjoying immensely.
家庭聚会
Is it real?
是真的吗?
Is what real?
什么是真的?
This renewed sense of brotherhood.
这段重建的兄弟情
Can I trust him?
我能相信他吗?
Yes, you can trust him.
是的 你能相信他
Can I trust him?
我能相信他吗?
I'm wearing vervain, Damon. It's not going to work.
Damon 我带着马鞭草呢 没用的
I'm not compelling you.
我没给你催眠
I just want you to answer me.
我只想你诚实的
Honestly.
回答我
Of course you can.
你当然可以
You can trust me, Mr. Salvatore.
你能相信我 Salvatore先生
I would never cheat.
我绝对不会背叛你
I'm losing over here.
我又再次
Again!
输了!
She's good.
她装得真像
I almost believe she genuinely likes him.
我还以为她真的喜欢父亲
Perha

ps she does.
也是她是真的呢
She knows father would have her killed if he knew the truth.
她明白如果父亲知道真相一定会杀了她
Not if we talk to him
不然我们跟父亲坦白
explained how we feel.
告诉他我们的感受
He could help us keep her safe.
也许他会为了我们而饶她一命
Have you gone mad?
你疯了吗?
No, no, father would drive the stake in her himself!
不行 不行 父亲会亲手钉死她的
That's not true. We can trust him.
不会的 我们可以相信他
No, no, not with this.
不 不 除了这件事
Please, promise me you won't tell him, Stefan.
拜托 你千万别告诉他 Stefan
I promise.
好吧
There was a time when I trusted him more than anyone.
曾经他是我最信任的人
Trust breeds trust.
信任是相互的
You have to give it to get it.
付出才能有回报
Are you lecturing me?
你在教训我吗?
Do you need to be lectured?
那你需要被教训吗?
I just want her back.
我只想要她回来
I'm sure you can understand that.
相信你能理解
I can understand that you would do anything for her, yes.
我能理解你会为了她而不惜一切 没错
Then you understand what I will do
那你也能明白 如果有人碍我的事
if anyone gets in my way.
我会作何反应
You said you never played this thing before.
你还说你以前没玩过这个
I'm a fast learner. Quick reflexes.
我悟性好 反应快
Who are you dodging?
你在躲谁?
This girl Anna.
一个叫Anna的女孩
She can be, uh, persistent.
她可能 呃 很执着
Is she hot?
她漂亮吗?
Yeah, yeah, but she can be weird.
嗯 漂亮 但是有点古怪
Hot trumps weird, trust me.
相信我 美大于怪
She is ridiculously hot!
他太帅了!
Shh!
嘘!
He's an ass.
他是个混蛋
What are you doing with all this stuff?
你要这些东西干嘛?
I thought there might be something
我觉得这里面可能
about my birth parents.
有我生父母的线索
Have you told Jeremy?
你告诉Jeremy了吗?
I will.
以后吧
When the time is right.
时机到了再说
That's Stefan.
Stefan来了
Dude!
哥们!
Well?
怎么了?
Admit it.
说实话
I can't sing.
我不会唱歌
No. You were great.
瞎扯 你唱得很好
Come on, totally trashed a Metallica song.
得了吧 把金属制品的歌都毁了(美国一支鞭击金属乐队)
Well, first mistake, Metallica karaoke?
错了 首先 金属制品的歌能有卡拉OK版?
Well, at least I could admit it.
至少我能承认啊
The woman with the tattoos loved you.
那个有纹身的女人喜欢你
Yeah, well, next time,
嗯 下次
I'm going to throw out my Pearl Jam.
我打算唱珍珠果酱的(美国摇滚乐队)
Next time?
下次?
Yeah.
没错
So, uh,
那个 呃
What are your friends up to tonight?
你那些朋友今晚怎么没来呢?
They're all doing their own thing.
他们都有事
Caroline's at her dad's, Elena's with her boyfriend.
Caroline在他爸爸那 E

lena和她男朋友在一起
Elena Gilbert, right?
是Elena Gilbert 对吗?
Yeah, I remember. You guys used to hang out.
嗯 我记得她 你们经常在一起
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
Yeah, my friends, they all moved away after graduation,
嗯 我的朋友都在毕业之后搬走了
and I didn't.
只有我还留在这
So we just kind of drifted apart.
大家都各奔东西了
Oh. Elena and I are bonded for life.
哦 我和Elena是缘定三生
I can't imagine it either way.
真难想象失去联系会怎样
That tight, huh?
如胶似漆 是吧?
She's my sister. I mean, I'd die for her.
她是我的姐妹 我可以为她死
Huh.

- Who took it? - I don't know.
- 谁拿走的? - 我不知道
You know what, it's that teacher.
我猜是那个老师
There's something really off about him.
我就觉得他很可疑
No, he doesn't know anything.
不 他对此一无所知
Somebody got to him right before me.
有人在我之前下手了
Who else knew it was there?
还有谁知道日记在那?
No. Damon, leave him out of it!
不要 Damon 别把他扯进来!
Why, what's the big deal?
为什么 这有什么大不了的?
Damon!
Damon!
So...
对了...
I heard you found a really cool journal
我听说你前些天
from back in the day.
找到一本很有意思的日记
- Who else did you show it to? - Huh?
- 你还给谁看了? - 什么?
Don't ask questions, just spill.
少废话 快交代
You're kidding me, right?
你搞笑啊?
Jer, did you tell anyone other than Mr. Saltzman
Jer 除了Saltzman老师外 你还和其他人说过
about Jonathan Gilbert's journal?
Jonathan Gilbert的日记吗?
Why is everybody so obsessed with that thing?
为什么大家都对这东西如此关注?
Who else did you tell?
你还跟谁说过?
- Just that girl Anna. - The hot weird one?
- 只和一个叫Anna的女孩说过 - 那个古怪美女?
- Yeah. - Wait, who is Anna?
- 对 - 等等 Anna是谁?
That's what I want to find out.
我也想知道
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的?
I just know her.
我才刚认识她
She wants me to meet her at the Grill tonight.
她今晚想约我在Grill见面
Perfect. I'll drive.
很好 我开车载你
- Come on. - Ok.
- 走吧 - 好
Ok, I'm alone.
好了 我现在一个人
Give me all the deets, Bonnie. I'm dying.
Bonnie 快给我讲讲 我都急死了
It's going great. He's a perfect gentleman.
进行很顺利 他很绅士
- Gentleman, huh? - I know!
- 绅士 是吧? - 我知道有点肉麻!
Boring, huh? I just want to grab him and lay one on him.
无聊是吧? 不过我真想抓住他 一下子扑过去
Why don't you?
那你干嘛不去?
'Cause I'm a chicken.
因为我是胆小鬼
You're a powerful witch goddess.
你是法力强大的女巫
Come on, seize the day, Broom Hilda.
加油 抓住时机 女巫阁下
Ok.
好吧
I'm going to text you later with more details.
回头我短信告诉你其他进展
Y

ou better.
好的
Where's Damon?
Damon在哪儿?
He left to track down Jeremy's friend Anna,
他带Jeremy去见Anna了
See if there was anything there.
看看会不会有所发现
Aren't you going to go with him?
你不跟他去吗?
If he gets to the journal before we do, then...
如果他抢在我们前面拿到日记 那...
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
- What is that? - It's a copy of it.
- 这是什么? - 是日记的副本
How did you get it?
你怎么拿到的?
Well, Mr. Saltzman made a copy
Saltzman老师复印了一份
and was kind enough to loan it to me.
然后好心借给我的
He did?
是吗?
Not exactly, but I got it.
不算是 不过我还是拿到了
You just couldn't live without me, huh?
没有我不行吧 啊?
Well, I kinda miss my daily dose of cute stalker chick.
我还真有点想念整天跟着我的可爱小妞了
Oh, funny.
哦 有趣
Let's play.
一起玩吧
The Sheriff was here earlier.
警长之前来过
He bought large volumes of the vervain elixir.
买来很多马鞭草灵药
Did he try to put his hands on you again?
他又想把手往你身上乱放了?
- Doesn't he always? - She's saving herself
- 他总那样吗? - 她在为Jonathan Gilbert
for Jonathan Gilbert.
挽救自己呢
I'm beyond saving. We know that.
没这个必要 我们都知道
How can you be so calm?
你们怎么能如此冷静?
They're getting closer to you every day.
他们每天离你们越来越近
We are the respectable ladies of Mystic Falls.
我们可是Mystic Falls的贵妇人
Thanks to Emily, we walk the streets in daylight.
多亏Emily 我们白天都能在街上走
No one will ever suspect us.
没人会怀疑我们的
Not unless a human tells them.
除非有人告诉他们
I'd sooner die.
我可快死了
And soon enough, you will.
没错 很快
Mrs. Fell is approaching.
Fell夫人驾到
Thank you, Anna Belle.
谢谢 Anna Belle
Here's a reference that he wrote about Emily.
这有段关于Emily的记载
"The Fell family believed it should be I,
"Fell家族相信应该由我来
not them, who protected the witch's spell book.
保护女巫的魔法书 而不是他们
But I feared she would haunt me from the hereafter.
但我害怕她之后会一直缠着我
They mocked my fear, but it was Giuseppe Salvatore who... "
他们嘲笑我的顾虑 是Giuseppe Salvatore... "
Is that your father?
那是你父亲?
Yeah.
是的
"It was Giuseppe Salvatore who removed my fear.
"是Giuseppe Salvatore消除了我的顾虑
He told me he would protect the secret of the spell book.
他告诉我他死都不会泄露
He said he would carry it to his grave."
魔法书的秘密"
Stefan.
Stefan
To what do I owe this pleasure?
有什么能为你效劳的?
Did I interrupt your writing?
我打扰你写作了吗?
These are the dull musings of my troubled mind.
不过是在想些无关紧要的事
A great mind.
伟大的想法
Still. I will carry the real secrets with me...

是啊 我得守住这个秘密...
To your grave.
直到踏入棺材
And a full grave it will be.
会是个满满的坟墓啊
Now, speaking of troubled minds,
现在 谈谈你的问题
what's on yours?
你有什么困惑?
I have concerns about your plan for the vampires.
我很关注你的吸血鬼计划
And why is that?
为什么呢?
We are making the sumption that all vampires
我们以为所有的吸血鬼
are as evil as they've been characterized,
都是非常邪恶的
but what if that's not true?
但如果不是真的呢?
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?
你有反驳的证据吗?
Do you know of any vampires?
你认识吸血鬼?
No. No, of course not.
不 不 当然不认识
But are we to take what others say
难道我们要片面地相信
at face value?
其他人所说的?
You always taught us so differently.
这和你教我们的完全不一致
Stefan... These creatures
Stefan... 这些生物
are of the darkest parts of hell.
是地狱里最邪恶部分
They have the ability to control your mind,
他们有能力控制你的思想
seduce your spirit.
诱惑你的灵魂
They are deadly.
他们是致命的
They must be destroyed.
必须被毁灭
Those who stand with them;
那些与他们同一战线
those who bring shame to their families will be destroyed as well.
使他们家族蒙羞的人 同样要被摧毁
I know where it is.
我知道在书哪了
Ok, I give.
好吧 我放手
Damn.
真见鬼
You're strong for a little thing.
你力气还真不小
I was wondering how long it would take you to find me.
我还想你多久能找到我呢
Why isn't your father buried in your family's tomb?
为什么你爸爸不把它埋在你们家族的坟墓里?
It wasn't built until well after he died.
那是他死后才建的
Are you sure the grimoire's in there with him?
你真相信魔法书在里面?
As sure as I could be.
毫不怀疑
Great.
好极了
Elena.
Elena
I can do this on my own.
我自己能行
And I said I would do whatever I can to help.
我说过会不遗余力的帮助你
I know, and I appreciate that, but...
我知道 也很感激 但...
This town is my home, Stefan.
这小镇可是我家 Stefan
My friends and family are here. You're here.
朋友和家人都在这 还有你
I don't want that tomb opened any more than you do.
我比你更不愿意见到坟墓被开启
I'm sorry that you have to do this.
我很难过你必须这样做
What is that?
那是什么?
A gift.
礼物
From Damon?
Damon送的?
From Emily, actually.
是Emily送的
And when will you stop worrying about Damon?
你何时能不为Damon而苦恼?
I want you all to myself.
我要你只属于我
Just as he wants me,
和他的要求一样
but I'm the one who gets to make all the rules.
但由我来订规则
And why is that?
为什么呢?
Because I'm spoiled.
因为我是受宠的
Yes, you are.
没错
- And selfish. - Mmm.
- 自私的 - 嗯
And because I can d

o this.
我还能做这个
Ahh.

And this.
这个
And this.
还有这个
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
Vervain.
马鞭草
What?
什么?
Katherine! Katherine!
Katherine! Katherine!
Go get the Sheriff. Tell him we have a vampire.
找警长来 告诉他我们发现了吸血鬼
What? No!
什么? 不!
Do as I say, son!
照我说的做 儿子!
Nothing that you feel for her is real.
你对她的感觉都是虚幻的
She's a vampire, Stefan! A monster!
她是吸血鬼 Stefan! 是魔鬼!
I fed you vervain hoping that it would expose her.
我给你吃了马鞭草 希望能揭开她的真面目
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
Your sympathy for their plight.
你对他们处境的同情
I didn't raise my sons to be so weak.
我儿子不能如此懦弱
The Sheriff, now. Go, quickly!
现在去找警长 快去!
Now, son!
马上 儿子!
How long have you been here?
你来这多久了?
I arrived around half-past comet,
彗星快过去一半时到的
watching you screw up every chance you had to open that tomb.
看你搞砸每次开启墓穴的机会
How did you know about the spell?
你怎么知道咒语?
I didn't say much back then,
我当时没怎么说话
which means I heard everything.
所以我听到了一切
So if you've been here the whole time,
如果你一直在这
then why are we just crossing paths right now?
为什么从没见过你?
I like to use others to do my dirty work.
我喜欢利用其他人来实施我的计划
Like Logan Fell?
比方说Logan Fell?
Oh, yeah, thanks for that, by the way.
哦 对了 顺便说一句 非常感谢
Little bastard shot me.
那混蛋对我开枪
- Logan was an idiot. - Mm-hmm.
- Logan是个蠢货 - 嗯哼
We slipped him some blood when he started getting
当他开始用指南针追踪吸血鬼时
all poser slayer with that compass.
我们让他吸了点血
I needed his family's journal. I couldn't let him die.
我要他家的日记 不能让他死
What'd you want with the Fell journal?
你要Fell家的日记干嘛?
I thought it contained the location
我想里面应该写着
of the witch's spell book.
那女巫魔法书的位置
I was wrong.
我错了
According to her journal, Honorea gave the grimoire
据其日记记载 Honorea把那本日记
to Jonathan Gilbert.
给了Jonathan Gilbert
And, according to this...
而根据这本日记...
he gave it to your father.
他又把那本书给了你父亲
So now you're going to help me find it.
所以你得帮我找到它
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你?
'Cause you and I both want that tomb open.
因为我们都想打开墓穴
Hmm.

Sorry.
抱歉
I work alone.
我单独行动
Well the check's paid.
付账了
I'm all yours tonight. What do you want to do?
我今晚都听你的 你想做些什么呢?
This.
做这个
- What's wrong? - Nothing. Sorry.
- 有什么问题吗? - 没有 抱歉
I just should have waited until the end of the night to do

that.
本该在约会结束时再做的
I didn't mind.
我不介意
You know, I'm starting to get tired.
我觉得有点累了
Do you want to go?
你想走吗?
I was going to say let's have some more coffee,
我是想说我们再喝些咖啡
get a caffeine buzz, and, I don't know,
用咖啡因提提神 然后
go out, do something crazy.
出去 做些疯狂的事
Hmm, like what?
比如?
Like anything.
任何事
- Ok. - I'm going to run to the restroom.
- 好 - 我得先去趟洗手间
- Ok. - All right.
- 行 - 好
What?
怎么了?
Not many girls can say they've done this.
不是很多女孩都干过这种事
Is that it?
是这个么?
Well, what do you know?
你们知道些什么了?
This is an interesting turn of events.
真是大逆转啊
I can't let you bring her back.
我不能让你带她回来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
For thinking for even a second
我竟然毫不犹豫
that I can trust you.
再次相信了你
Oh. You're not capable of trust.
哦 你可从未相信过别人
The fact that you're here means that you read the journal
你来这里 说明你已经看了日记
and you were planning on doing this yourself.
并且决定单独行动
Of course I was going to do it by myself,
我当然要自己做了
Because the only one I can count on is me!
因为我能信任的只有自己!
You made sure of that many years ago, Stefan.
你在多年前就使我坚信这点 Stefan
But you...
可你...
you had me fooled.
你欺骗了我
So what are you going to do now?
你们现在要怎么做?
Because if you try and destroy that,
如果你想毁掉它
I'll rip her heart out.
我就会杀了她
You won't kill her.
你不会杀她的
I can do one better.
我能做得更好
Give me the book, Stefan.
把书给我 Stefan
Or I'm stabbing her neck.
不然我就吸她的血
And you and I will have a vampire girlfriend.
你和我就有了个吸血鬼女友了
Let her go first.
先放开她
The book
那本书
I'm not going to give this to you
等她安全到我身边
until she is standing next to me.
我才能把书给你
Problem is, I no longer trust
问题是 我不再相信
that you'll give it back!
你会把书还给我!
You just did the one thing that ensures that I will.
我不会让她遇险
No! Don't take her!
不! 别带走她!
Do you know what they'll do to you
你知道如果你被当做同情者
if you're branded a sympathizer?
会有什么下场吗?
You'll be killed along with them!
你会和他们一同被杀的!
Just let me be killed!
杀了我算了!
Asprins began to surge. Is my head supposed to hurt like this?
阿司匹林开始起作用了 我的头该这么疼吗?
Oh, you'll be fine. That was just
哦 你没事的 那不过是
a small amount of blood.
少量的血
It should pass out of your system by tomorrow.
明天就能从你体内排出了
Are you ok?
你没事吧?
Damon was right. This is, uh...
Damon说

得对 这...
this is my fault.
都是我的错
Damon!
Damon!
Damon! Stop, stop.
Damon! 停下来 停下来
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
- We'll get her back. - Help me?!
- 我们会把她救出来 - 帮我?!
Don't you think you've done enough?
你帮的还不够吗?
You promised you wouldn't tell him!
你答应我不告诉他的!
I didn't think this would happen.
我没料到会这样
You did this.
看看你做的好事
This is your fault.
都是你的错
I put my faith in my father,
我相信我的父亲
but Damon put his faith in me,
可Damon相信了我
and I destroyed that.
我毁了他的信任
This is my fault.
这是我的错
You didn't do anything wrong.
你没有做任何错事
Don't forget that.
别忘了这点
Ok.

I'm going to get you that aspirin.
我去给你拿阿司匹林
Ok.

You know you're not staying the night, right?
你不在这过夜吧?
We're just going to hang out
我们只是再
- for a little while. - You're lucky I like you.
- 一起待会儿 - 你该庆幸我喜欢你
Keep the door open.
别关门啊
You got it.
好的
Hey, do you have any aspirin?
嘿 你有阿司匹林吗?
Yeah.

Oh, hey, Stefan.
嗨 Stefan
Where'd she go?
她去哪儿了?
- She went to the bathroom. - Where'd who go?
- 她去洗手间了 - 说谁呢?
- He has a friend over. - Anna.
- 他有个朋友来玩 - Anna
What's happening?
发生了什么?
Get Emily.
去找Emily
Stay hidden.
躲起来
I'll get us out of here.
我会带我们离开
- Pearl! - Jonathan!
- Pearl! - Jonathan!
Do you see all this?
你看到了吗?
The town's gone mad running after the demons.
这小镇找那些恶魔都找疯了
You!
你!
Jonathan... please.
Jonathan... 求求你
I beg you!
我请求你!
I've got another one over here!
我又发现了一只吸血鬼!
- Mother! - Shh, shh!
- 妈! - 嘘 嘘!
Come on! This way!
过来! 走这边!
Shh!
嘘!
It'll be all right.
会没事的
You're going to see her again.
你会再见到她的
I've already protected them.
我一直在保护他们
I'm going to protect them
我会保护他们的
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/5118181060.html,==--
仅供翻译交流使用, 禁止用于商业用途
--==圣城家园SCG字幕组https://www.360docs.net/doc/5118181060.html, ==--
协调:熏。
时间轴: 暗之忆
翻译: 熏。小粥粥 Miller's 玫瑰 扎扎LU 星河 甜蜜的向往
校对: 扎扎LU 熏。
Elena!
Elena!
吸血鬼日记 第季 第集

相关文档
最新文档