老友记第一季 17中英文字幕

老友记第一季 17中英文字幕
老友记第一季 17中英文字幕

第十七集

-Really? -Yeah. -真的? -对

Oh,that is so sweet! 你真好

Gosh,love you. Okay,insurance? 我爱你.保险?

Oh,yeah,check it. Definitely gonna want some of that! 哦,打勾,我当然需要保险

-You don't have insurance? -How much will this cost? -你没有保险? -要多少钱?

X-rays alone could be $200! 单是X光就可能得要好两百元

-What are we gonna do? -There's not much we can do. -我们该怎么办? -没有太多办法可想Unless I use yours. 除非我用你的

-No,no,no. -Now wait a second. -不,不,不-等等

Who did I just put as my emergency person? 我的紧急连络人是谁?

That's insurance fraud. 这是保险欺诈

All right then,forget it. Might as well just go home. 好吧.算了.我回家

-Okay,come here. I hate this. -Thank you. I love you. -好吧,回来,我真讨厌这样做-谢谢?我爱你

Hi. I'm gonna need a new set of these forms. 我需要新表格

-Why? -I am really an idiot. -为什么? -我真是个笨蛋

I was filling out her form... 我替我朋友填资料时

...and instead of putting her information I put mine. 填的不是她的资料而是我的

You are an idiot. 你真是个笨蛋

Yep,that's me. I am that stupid. 没错?这就是我.我就是那么笨

I had a dream. I was playing football with my kid. 我梦见我和我儿子在玩橄榄球

-That's nice. -No,no. With him. -真温馨-不?他是球

I'm on this field, and they hike me the baby. 我在球场上,他们叫我以儿子做裆下开球

I've gotta do something. The Tampa Bay defense is coming right at me! 我得做点什么,坦帕湾队的防守球员逐渐逼近

-Tampa Bay's got a terrible team. -Right,but... -坦帕湾队烂得可怕-没错?

...it is just me and the baby, so I'm thinking they can take us. 但只有我和我儿子.我想我们死定了

And so I just heave it downfield! 所以我只好传球

-What are you,crazy? That's a baby! -He should take the sack? -什么?你疯啦?他是你儿子-他该擒抱?

Anyway,suddenly I'm downfield. 总之,突然我又到了前场

And I realize I'm the one who's supposed to catch him. 我发现该接球的人是我

I know I'm not gonna get there in time. 但我绝对来不及

So I am running and running. That is when I woke up. 于是我跑啊跑,然后就惊醒了

See? I am so not ready to be a father. 看?我还没准备好当爸爸

You're gonna be fine. 你没问题的

You're one of the most caring, responsible men in North America. 你是全美最细心,最有责任感的男人

You're gonna make a great dad. 你将来一定是个好爸爸的

Yeah,you and the baby just need better blocking. 没错?你和你儿子,只是需要更好的阻挡Have you ever been to the Rainbow Room? Is it expensive? 你们去过彩虹厅吗?真有那么贵? Well,only if you order stuff. 当然,只有你去才会贵

I'm taking Ursula tonight. It's her birthday. 我今晚要带乌苏拉去,今天是她生日

-What about Phoebe's birthday? -When's that? -菲比的生日该怎么办? -什么时候?

-Tonight. -What are the odds of that happening? -今晚-怎么会有这么巧的事情发生呢?

You take your time. 慢慢想吧

There it is! 原来是这样啊!

-What'll you do? -What can I do? -你打算怎么办? -我能怎么办?

I don't wanna screw it up with Ursula. 我不想让乌苏拉不开心

And your friend? 你的朋友菲比呢?

If she's my friend,she'll understand. Wouldn't you? 如果她是我朋友希望她能谅解. 你们能谅解吗?

If you tried that on my birthday... 我生日时如果你敢这样做

...you'd be staring at the end of a hissy fit. 我就和你没完没了

Saffron makes all the difference. 加上少量蕃红花,就能使情况完全改观

-Okay. Monica? -Yes. -摩妮卡? -是…

-Yes,she is. -Hi,this is my friend Rachel. -是…她-她是我朋友瑞秋

-Hi,I'm Dr. Mitchell. -And I'm Dr. Rosen. -瑞秋?我是米契尔大夫-我是罗森大夫

I'm okay here. 我在这没问题

Actually,that's all right. You can take your break. 好吧,就这样.你可以休息一下

No,this is why I became a doctor. Ankles and stuff like that. 不了,这就是我为什么做了一声. 脚踝之类是我得专长啊

-Aren't you too cute to be a doctor? -Excuse me? -你当医生是否太帅了一点? -抱歉?

God,young,young. I meant young. Young to be a doctor. Good,Rach. 天哪,年轻,我是指年轻你当医生稍嫌年轻了点,说得好,瑞秋

-Thank you. -Right. -谢谢-好的

He said it was just a sprain. 他说这只是扭伤

-You left out the stupid part. -It's not stupid. -你忘了说我们做的蠢事-才不蠢呢

The cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow,and I said yes. 这位两位帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去, 我答应了

I think it's insane. They work for the hospital. 你根本就是疯了,他们在医院工作

It's like returning to the scene of the crime. 我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?

-I say we blow off the dates. -What? They are cute. -还是取消约会吧-什么?他们可是大帅哥They are doctors. Cute doctors. Doctors who are cute. 而且还是医生.帅哥医生?很帅的医生

All right,what have we learned so far? 目前为止我们学习到什么?

Oh,God. Okay. 天啊

Surprise! 惊喜

What are you doing? You scared the crap out of me! 你们在干什么?把我吓死了!

-Was that the cake? -Yeah. I got a lemon schmoosh. -那是蛋糕吗? -对?柠檬口味

Come on. She'll be here any minute. 快?她随时会到

Hope it's okay. 希望蛋糕没事

"Happy Birthday Peehee." “生日快乐?菲…”

Maybe we can make a "B" out of a rose. 或许我们可以用玫瑰当“比”

We'll just use our special cake tools. 对?用我们的特殊蛋糕工具

-What's going on? -We just -什么事? -我们只是

Surprise! 惊喜!

This is so great! Oh,my God! This was not at all scary. 你们真是太好了,一点都不吓人

Look! "Happy Birthday Peehee." 看哪!“生日快乐,菲”

What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh,my God! 好奇怪得昵称啊.我好喜欢,哦上帝!

Hi,everybody. Hi,Betty! Betty,hi! 各位?贝蒂!贝蒂!

You found Betty! Oh,my gosh! This is so great. 你找到贝蒂?太好了

Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey? 我爱的大家都同在一起,乔伊在哪儿?

Did you see Betty? 你看见贝蒂没?

I wouldn't mind having a piece of this sun-dried tomato business. 蕃茄干事业真好赚

Five years ago,if somebody had said, "A tomato that's like a prune"... 五年前如果有人说我的蕃茄像李子

... I'd have said,"Get out!" 我就叫他滚出我的办公室

Dad,before I was born, did you freak out? 爸?我出生前你会紧张吗?

I'm not freaking out! I'm saying, if someone had come to me 我不紧张,我是说如果有人对我说…

Dad,I'm talking about the whole baby thing. 爸?我在谈小孩的事

Did you ever get this sort of... 你是否曾因为

... panicky,"Oh,my God, I'm gonna be a father" thing? 将成为父亲而紧张?

No. We just had kids back then. 不会.我们只是要回收种子

We didn't think about it. What else could the sun dry,I wonder? 我们根本就不想这些. 我在想除了晒干还能怎么办?

Dad,come on. IKids. 老爸,不要这样,我们在说孩子

Look,your mother really did the work. I was busy with the business. 都是你妈在处理,我忙着事业

I wasn't around that much. Is that what this is about? 经常不在家,你找我来是为了这个?

No,I was just wondering. 不是?我只是有点迷惑

We can make up for that. We can do stuff together. 因为我们有时间弥补我们可以一起做某些事

You always wanted to go to Colonial Williamsburg. Let's do that. 你一直想去威廉斯堡,想去吗? Thanks,Dad,really. You know,I just.... 谢了,爸.我只是

I just needed to know... 我只是想知道

...when did you start to feel like a father? 你何时感觉自己像个父亲

Well,I guess it must've been the day after you were born. 应该是你出生那一天

We were in the hospital room, your mom was asleep... 我们在病房,你妈在睡觉

...and they brought you in and gave you to me. 他们把你交给我

You were this ugly little red thing. 你当时又丑又红又小

All of a sudden you grabbed my finger with your fist... 你突然用拳头紧抓住我的手指

...and you squeezed it so tight. 紧紧捏住我的手指

And that's when I knew. 那时候我才感觉到

So you don't wanna go to Williamsburg? 你不想去威廉斯堡?

We can go to Williamsburg. 我们可以去阿

Eat your fish. 吃鱼吧

-Rachel,the cute doctors are here! -Okay,coming. -瑞秋?帅哥医生来了! -来了

-Hi,come on in. -Hi,Jeffrey. -请进-你好,麦可.杰佛瑞

We brought wine. 我们带了一瓶酒

Look. It's from the cellars of Ernest and Tova Borgnine. 这是来自恩尼斯及托夫波尼酒窖

-How could we resist? -That's great! -我们怎么能够拒绝呢? -太好了!

-Monica,how's the ankle? -It's.... -摩妮卡,脚踝如何? -它啊

Why don't you tell them? After all,it is your ankle. 你何不告诉他们,这可是你的脚踝

It's feeling a lot better. Thank you. 感觉好多了,谢谢

Why don't you guys sit down, and we'll get you some glasses? 你们请坐我去拿杯子

Okay. Stat! 快坐好

Why don't we just tell them who we really are? It'll be fine. 我们何不表明我们的身份绝对不会有事的

-We'll get in trouble. -Would you stop being such a wuss? -我们会惹上大麻烦-摩妮卡,别那么不争气

A wuss? Excuse me for living in the real world. 不争气?抱歉,我生在真实的世界之中

-So? -So they still seem normal. 所以呢?她们似乎很正常

Because they are. 但你得承认

When we go out with women from the hospital 每次我们和女病患约会都…

Relax. Take a look around. There are no pagan altars. 别紧张,看看四周.没有异教徒的神坛

No piles of bones in the corners. They're fine. Go like this: 角落没有成堆的骨头, 她们没事的,这个…

We're not going to do it. Sometimes you can be such a baby! 我们绝不能这么做,有时你真的很幼稚

-I am not a baby. -Be serious. Every time -我才不幼稚-严格来说,每次都是

-You act like a princess. -You know what? -你娇生惯养…-你知道吗?

Every day you are becoming more and more like your mother. Excuse me. 你愈来愈像你妈了Here we go. 来

Great place. How long have you lived here? 这房子好漂亮,住在这儿多久了?

I've been here about six years. 谢谢,我住在这儿六年了

And Rachel moved in a few months ago. 瑞秋几个月从才搬来

See,I was supposed to get married, but I left the guy at the altar. 对,我本来应该结婚的但我在圣堂前离开了新郎

-Really? -Yeah. -真的? -是的

Yeah,I know it's pretty selfish, but hey,that's me! 对,我知道我很自私但我就是这种人

-Try the hummus. -Monica,what do you do? -试试这个鹰嘴豆沙-摩妮卡,你从事什么工作?

I am a chef at a restaurant uptown. 我在上城区一家餐厅的总厨师

-Good for you. -Yeah,it is. -真有你的-没错

Mostly because I get to boss people around,which I just love to do. 因为我喜欢指使别人

-This hummus is great. -God bless the chickpea. -这个鹰嘴豆沙不错. -上帝保佑鹰嘴豆

Oh,God! I am so spoiled! 我真是被宠坏了

That's it. 就这样了

I shoplift. 我偷东西

You had no idea that lipstick was in your pocket. 你绝对想不到唇膏在我的口袋中

Did I tell you that I think I'm so much cuter than I am? 我告诉过你们我比原来可爱多了吗?

And have I mentioned that back in high school I was a cow? 对了,我有提过,我在高中是条肥猪?

I used to wet my bed. 我常尿床

I use my breasts to get people's attention. 我以胸部吸引别人的注意

We both do that! 我们都一样

Monica and Rachel's apartment. 摩妮卡与瑞秋的公寓

Just one second. Rachel,it's your dad. 等等,瑞秋,是你爸

Hi,Dad. No,no,it's me. 爸?不,是我

Listen,Dad,I can't talk right now. 听我说,老爸,我现在没空

But there's something.... 但有些

There's something I've been meaning to tell you. 有些话我一直想告诉你

-Excuse me. -Remember back in freshman year? 失陪一下,记得我大一时吗?

Well,Billy Dreskin and I had sex on your bed. 我和比利在你床上做爱

Daddy. 爸

Why? Why would I sleep with Billy Dreskin? 为什么?我干嘛和比利上床?

His father tried to put you out of business! You are dead! 他爸想害你倒闭!你死定了!

Hey,Rachel? Are these your condoms? 嗨,瑞秋?这是你的保险套吗?

Oh,no,that was just Monica. She's drunk again. 哦,不,那是摩尼卡.她又喝醉了

I don't think "scrunchy" is a word. 我不记得“scrunchy”是一个词

Why not,if "crunchy" is a word? 为什么不是,“嘎吱嘎吱”都是一个词呢?

Then I'm using that same argument for "fligament." 那这么说“fligament”也是词了啊

-Ross,he's got the remote again. -Good. -罗斯,他又在玩遥控器了-好的

Maybe he can switch it back. 或许他能将功能变回来

Maybe not. 或许不会

Okay,Daddy? That's the other line. ok, 爸爸?那是另一条线

Okay,no,not even in my bedroom. 没有,没有,也没有在我的卧室里过

Okay. Okay. Bye-bye. ok.ok. 再见

Hello? 你好?

Hold on a second. Let me check and see if she's here. 等等,我看看她在不在

It's the woman from the hospital. There's a problem. 医院那个女人打来的,她说表格有问题

-What do we do? -Just find out what they want. -我们该怎么办? -你去问他们想干什么Okay. No,you do it. 不,你问

Hello. This is Monica. Yeah? 我是摩妮卡,是的?

Oh,okay. Yes,we'll be right down. Thank you. 好,我们马上去,谢谢

We forgot to sign one of the admissions forms. 什么事?我们忘了签名

You were right. This was just not worth it. Let me just change. 你说得对,不值得这么做.我们改回来

-"Garge"? -Nautical term. -“Garge”? -航海时间

-Cheating man. -Okay. -作弊男-好吧

-She still didn't call? -No. -她还没有打电话-没有

Trouble? 有心事?

Your sister stood me up. 你妹放我鸽子

Don't you hate it when people aren't there for you? 被人放鸽子的滋味不好受吧

-What is that? -"Tushy." -这是什么? -“Tushy.”

-Did you try calling her? -For two days. -你有打电话给她吗? -我连打了两天

At the restaurant they said she was busy. 打给餐厅时他们说她太忙

I can't believe she's blowing me off! 我不敢相信她想甩掉我

-We had the two chef salads. -And how were they? -我们吃了两份主沙拉-我们还能怎样?

No,we haven't had them yet. We're still hoping to have them. 不,我们还没有吃.我们只是希望吃那个

Okay. 好吧

-You got a minute? -Yeah,I'm just working. -有空吗? -有,我只是在工作

So. 那…

-I got you a birthday present. -Wow,you remembered. -我为你买了生日礼物-呜,你记得

-It's a Judy Jetson thermos. -Like the kind you -是个茱蒂杰森热水壶-对,像你…

Right. Oh,I got something for you too. 对,我也有东西送你

-How'd you know I was coming? -Yeah,twin thing. -你怎知道我会来? -我们是双胞胎嘛

I can't believe you did this. 我不敢相信你会这么做

I can't believe you did this. 我不敢相信你会这么做

So,what's the deal with you and Joey? 你和乔伊之间呢?

Oh,right. He is so great. But that's over. 他人很好,但我们结束了

-Does he know? -Who? -他知道吗? -谁?

Joey. You know, he's really nutsy about you. 乔伊.他对你着迷不已

-He is? Why? -You got me. -是吗?为什么? -你可把我问倒了

Right. Excuse me,doesn't this come with a side salad? 没错.抱歉,这道菜不是有沙拉吗?

So are you gonna call him? 你会打电话给他吗?

-You think he likes me? -No. Joey. -你认为他喜欢我? -不,是乔伊

Oh! No,he is so smart. He'll figure it out. 不,他很聪明,他会了解的

Do you want some chicken? 想吃鸡肉?

No. No food with a face. 不.有脸的食物不吃,记得吗?

-You have not changed. -Yeah,you too. -你还是没变-你也一样

Thanks. Excuse me? My side salad? 谢谢.抱歉?我的沙拉在哪?

Service here is horrible. Now I know what people mean. 这里的服务很差.现在我明白为什么了Hi! Remember us? 记得我们吗?

You called about needing a signature on the form? 你刚打电话要我们过来在表格上签名? Well,it turns out we need a new one. 但我们需要一张全新的表格

Because,you see, I put the wrong name again. 我又写错名字了

-Because -You're that stupid! -因为…-你就是那么笨

I am. I'm that stupid. 对,我就是那么笨

And I'm gonna pay for this with a check. 我要用支票付帐

Your insurance will cover that. 你不知道保险会给付吗?

I know. I'm just not that bright either. 我知道,只是我也没那么聪明

Mon,I'm sorry. I don't think you're like your mother. 摩尼卡,对不起, 我不是真的认为你像你妈妈

That's all right. And I don't think you were selfish. 没关系.我也不认为你逃婚很自私

Oh,and I'm sorry I said you were a cow. 哦,对不起我说你在中学时是肥猪

That's okay,I was a cow. 没关系,我就是肥猪

I know. I'm just sorry I said it. 我知道,我只是为我说了这话抱歉

Worst case scenario: Say you never feel like a father. 最糟糕的情况是,你从未感觉像个爸爸Say your son never feels connected to you as one. 你儿子从未感觉你像个爸爸

Say all of his relationships are affected by this. 他所有的关系全受这个的影响

-Do you have a point? -You know,you'd think I would. -你这话有没有重点? -应该有的

What's up with the simian? 这只猴子到底怎么了?

-It's just a fur ball. -All right. -只是毛球-好吧

-Whose turn? -Yours. I got 43 points for "kidney." -该谁了? -你.我的kidney得了43分

No,you got zero points for "idney." 不,你没得分.你拼的是“idney”

I had a "K." Where's my "K"? 不,我有k,我的k在哪儿?

You've got to help me! My monkey swallowed a "K"! 快帮我,我的猴子把k吞了

-Get that animal out! -The animal hospital is across town. -把你的动物带走! -不,你不懂.动物医院离这儿很远

-What's going on? -Marcel swallowed a Scrabble tile. -怎么回事? -马修吞了一个字母

Excuse me. This hospital is for people! 抱歉,这是为人看病的医院

He is people! He has a name,okay? 小姐,它是人,他有名字

He watches Jeopardy!,he touches himself when nobody's watching. 他看守“幸运轮”,没人看时它就摸自己

Please,have a heart. 拜托,发挥你的爱心

-I'll take a look at him. -Thanks. -我替它看看-谢谢

-Michael! -Rachel. -麦克! -瑞秋

-What? -Monica. -什么? -莫尼卡

Urs,what are you doing here? I've been trying to call you. 乌苏拉?你怎么会在这儿? 我一直打电话找你

Listen.... 听我说

Don't say "listen." I know that "listen." I've said that. 不,别叫我听.我知道你的意思我也叫人听我说过

-I'm sorry. -I don't get it. What happened? -抱歉-我不懂,你怎么了?

What about what you said under the bridge? 你在桥下说过的话呢?

Yeah. You should just forget about what I said under the bridge. 你得忘记我在桥下说过的话

I was talking crazy that night. I was so drunk. 我那一夜喝醉了,胡言乱语

-You don't drink. -That's right,I don't. -你不喝酒-没错,我不喝酒

-But I was drunk on you. -Oh,Urs -但我爱你爱得如痴如醉-乌苏拉

But it's not gonna work. 我们是没有结果的

Why? Is it because I'm friends with Phoebe? 为什么?因为我是菲比的朋友?

Would you stop hanging out with her? 如果是,你愿意不和她来往吗?

No,I couldn't do that. 不行,我办不到

Then yeah,it's because of Phoebe. 没错,就是因为她

So,you know,it's either her or me. 所以,不是她就是我

Then I'm sorry. 那么我只能说抱歉了

You know,you're gonna be really hard to get over. 忘了你是很难的一件事

I know. 我知道

I don't know whether it's just because we're breaking up or what. 我不知是否因为分手-But you've never looked so beautiful. -Really? -你从未这么漂亮过-真的?

-Pheebs? -Yeah. -菲比? -什么事?

He looks so tiny. 它好小

-We just heard. -ls he okay? -我刚听说了-它没事吧?

The doctor got the "K" out. 对?医生已取出k了

He also found an "M" and an "O." 他还发现m和o

We think he was trying to spell out "monkey." 它一定想拼monkey(猴子)

The doctor says he'll be fine. He's just sleeping now. 医生说它已无大碍,它睡着了

-So,you feel like a dad yet? -No. Why? -你有当爸爸的感觉没? -没有,干嘛问?

Come on,you came through. You did what you had to do. 拜托,你办到了.你做了必须做的-That's very "dad." -Look. He's waking up. -有爸爸的味道了-看?它醒了

Hey,fella. How you doing? 老兄?感觉如何?

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗 Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News? 干吗 Why? 我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准 I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right. 天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的 Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy... 完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生 ...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢 Where? 到妈妈这来吧 Come to mama. 他来了冷静淡定淡定 He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. -帽子不错 -谢谢 - Nice hat. - Thanks. 咱们得做点什么吹口哨 We should do something. Whistle. 不能吹口哨 I'm not whistling. -来吧吹吧 -不 - Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹 Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. 我不敢相信你居然这么干了 I can't believe you did that. 我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊 Why did I whoo- hoo? 难道我期望他回过头来然后说 Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 I wish there was something we could do. 你好 Hello. 你好昏迷的帅哥 Hello, coma guy. 起来你个美女杀手起来起来 Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up! 菲比你在干什么 Phoebe, what are you doing? 也许没人试过这个方法 Maybe nobody's tried this. 希望至少能知道他的名字 I wish we at least knew his name.

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十四集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语

Telling you, Ross, she wants you. She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. - Any contact? - She lent me an egg. - You're in! - Right. - Hey, Ross. - Hey! Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game. The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third. Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell? An egg? Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg." I think it's winning. - It's insane. - She'll love it. -Thank you. -Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend. Go, go, go! - Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide. The man's got an egg. - You can't do this. - Do what? Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? Because he was creepy. And mean. And a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码 I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗 The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说 you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款 I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水 I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧 Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜 花了69.95元买"神奇拖把" That's me. 我买的 Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了 Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来 马塞尔 Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来 Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的 Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了 - Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了 Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说 我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了 Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧 - This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么 She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片 you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗 Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么 I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" So I'm here. 所以我就过来了 No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作 Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近 and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 ... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

老友记第一季 21中英文字幕

第二十一集 Mother,just once, can we go to lunch... 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 ...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会 -Ready for the check? -God,yes. -准备好买单了? -天哪,是的 -I'll take it. -No,darling. -我来吧. -不,亲爱的 I said I'll take it. Here,take it. Go. Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑 Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊 -And on what they pay you -Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作 You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好 I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了 That's impossible. 这不可能 That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧 The One With The Fake Monica 六人行第1季第21集假莫妮卡 How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? No idea. Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 When somebody steals... 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 Wow,what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把” That's me. 我买的 You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态 Oh,yuck. Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了 Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修 Oh,no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 What? It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? I know. But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 -Marcel,stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What? -马修,停,坏猴子-又怎么了? Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 -This woman's living my life. -What? -这女人过着我的生活-什么? She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好 Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 -She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品-你又不是艺术家 I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 Oh,Monica,come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 Really? Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说“好吗”有点太迟了 Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? -Do I take classes at the New School? -No. -我在新学校上过课吗? -没有 She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 -How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了 -My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

我真不敢相信你会这么说 I can't believe you'd actually say that. 我不是咸味先生而是花生先生 I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. {\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手 No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor. 他应该是最强硬的点心 He's gotta be the toughest snack there is. 我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的 I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts. 它们简直是疯了 They're crazy. 上帝呀你们应该看看这个 Oh, my God. You gotta come see this. 有个变态拿着望远镜 There's some creep out there with a telescope. 我真不敢相信他在看我们 I can't believe it. He's looking right at us. 真恶心 Oh, that is so sick. 我感觉被冒犯了 I feel violated. 而且很不爽

And not in a good way. 怎会有人这样 How can people do that? 你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋 You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. 我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它 I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it... 奉为首次约会完美案例研究 ...as one of the greatest first dates of all time. 太令人难以置信了 It was unbelievable. 我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招 We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没 Have you called her yet? 让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成 Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? -伙计 -太恶心了 - Guys. - It's gross. 才第二天你要我显得多渴望 It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? -我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧 - I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle. 我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

friends老友记字幕

[Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is recapping last season, and as she talks we see a montague of scenes from Ross and Rachel.] PHOEBE: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever,but every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way, like cats, and Italian guys. Finally Chandler was like "forget about her" but when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross was in love with Rachel. She was like, "Oh my god." So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back, but what she didn't know was, that Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Uh-Oh! So, that's pretty much everything you need to know. But, enough about us. So, how've you been? OPENING CREDITS [Scene, The Airport, continued from last season, Rachel is waiting for Ross to come of the plane, when she sees he's coming off with another woman.] RACHEL: Oh my god. Oh my god. (She decides to make a break for it.) Excuse me. Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me! (She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) ROSS: Rache! RACHEL: Oh, there you are! Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you? (Hits him with the flowers.) ROSS: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened? RACHEL: What? ROSS: You're bleeding. RACHEL: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything! (Looks at Julie) ROSS: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. RACHEL: These are, these aren't for you. (to Julie) These are for you. (Loudly, thinking she can't speak English.) Welcome to our country. JULIE: (Loudly, proving she can speak English.) Thank you. I'm from New York.

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集happy. 《老友记》第一季第一集莫妮卡的新室友 - No you don't. - No I don't, 中央咖啡馆 There's nothing to tell! to hell with her, she left me! He's just some guy I work with! And you never knew she was a lesbian... C'mon, you're going out with the guy! No!! Okay?! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? So does he have a hump? A hump and a She didn't know, how should I know? hairpiece? Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Wait, does he eat chalk? Did I say that out loud? Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through Alright Ross, look. what I went through with Carl You're feeling a lot of pain right now. Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a You're angry. You're hurting. date. Can I tell you what the answer is? It's just two people going out to dinner Strip joint! and not having sex. C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! Sounds like a date to me. I don't want to be single, okay? Alright, so I'm back in high school, I just...I just wanna be married again! I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria And I just want a million dollars! and I realize I am totally naked. Rachel?! Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God! Then I look down, and I realize there's a I just went to your building and you weren't phone there

相关文档
最新文档