老友记第一季 15中英文字幕

老友记第一季 15中英文字幕
老友记第一季 15中英文字幕

第十五集

Coffee. 咖啡

-Thank you. -Cappuccino. -谢谢-卡布其诺

And a nice,hot cider for Monica. 摩妮卡的热苹果酒

Thank you. 谢谢

Rach,why does my cinnamon stick have an eraser? 瑞秋,为何我的肉桂棒上有橡皮擦?

That's why. 这就是原因,

Sorry. 对不起

The One With The Stoned Guy 六人行第1季第15集大麻客

Chandler? 钱德

Miss Tedlock,you look lovely today. 泰洛克小姐,你今天真漂亮

That is a very flattering sleeve length on you. 我能说这件衣服真好看吗?

Mr. Costilick would like you to stop by his office today. 科斯特.力克先生希望你在下班后能到他办公室去

If it's about those prank memos, I wasn't involved. 如果他是为搞笑备忘录不是我干的, Nothing at all. Really. 和我完全没有关系.真的.

And frankly,those shenanigans have no place in an office environment. 弗兰克,办公室里没有地方容纳这些恶作剧.

Hey,you guys! 各位,

Chandler's coming and he has incredible news. 钱德说他有天大的好消息

So when he gets here, let's all act,like,you know 所以他来的时候我们就……

Never mind. But it was gonna be really good. 不管了,这一定很有意思.

What's going on? 到底怎么了…

So it's a typical day at work... 今天和平常没什么两样

...and Big Al tells me he wants to make me processing supervisor. 然后艾尔叫我到他办公室说他要我当电脑处理的主管

-That is great! -Congratulations! -真是太好了-恭喜...

So I quit. 所以我就辞职不干了

Why? 为什么?

Why? This was a temp job. 为什么?因为这只是暂时的工作

Chandler,you've been there for five years. 钱德,你已在公司五年了

I know,but if I took it,I'd be admitting that this is what I do. 我知道,但接受升职不就承认这就是我的目的

Does that mean we have to start buying our own toilet paper? 这是不是意味着我们必须开始自己购买手纸

That was Joey Tribbiani with the big picture. Dan? 那是有大照片的乔伊.丹?

Was it more money? 这那不是能赚更多钱?

Doesn't matter. I just don't want to be a guy who sits in his office... 我不在乎,我不想成为坐在办公室到午夜

...worrying about the WENUS. 担心"WEENUS"的人

The "WENUS"? "WENUS"?

Weekly estimated net usage system. It's a processing term. " 每周估计净值使用系统" 这是电脑处理的术语

Oh,that WENUS. 哦,那个是"WENUS"啊

What will you do? 你有何打算?

I don't know. But I won't figure it out working there. 我也不知道该怎么办我只知道我不会再待在那儿工作了

I have something you can do! 我有一份你可以做的工作

I have this new massage client,Steve. 我的新按摩客户史蒂芬

Anyway,he's opening up a restaurant... 他开了一家餐厅

...and he's looking for a head chef. 他正在寻找总厨师

-Hi,there. -Hi. -你好-你好.

I know. You're a chef and I thought of you first. 我知道你是个厨师,而且我先想到你

But Chandler's the one who needs a job right now,so.... 但钱德目前没有工作所以...

I just don't have a lot of chef-ing experience. 我没有太多厨师的经验

Unless it's an all-toast restaurant. 除非那是一家只卖土司的餐厅

What is he looking for? 他想要什么菜色?

He wants to do something eclectic. 他想要菜色丰富多变

He's looking for someone who can create the entire menu. 因此他在找一个能创造出整个菜单的人

So,what do you think? 意下如何?

Thanks. I just don't see myself in a big,white hat. 谢了.我大概没资格戴白色大帽吧(无法胜任) Oh,Monica! Guess what? 摩妮卡,考虑考虑?

a perfect run-up and there he goes,a perfect.... 一个完美的积累,然后就自然而然出现了,完美的

Watch stuff like this... 看看这个

...and you realize why evolution is just a theory. 你就知道为什么变革仅仅是理论上的事情了. Can you see my nipples through this shirt? 你能透过衬衫看见我的乳头吗?

No,but don't worry. I'm sure they're still there. 看不见,但别担心,它们还在

Where are you going? 你要上哪儿去,西装笔挺先生?

I have an appointment with Dr. Robert Pilman,career counselor-a-go-go! 我和罗伯提曼博士有约,求职顾问阿哥哥

-I added the "a-go-go." -Career counselor? -阿哥哥是我加的-求职顾问?

You guys all know what you want to do. 你们都已找到人生的方向

I don't. 还没

You guys in the living room all know what you want to do. 在客厅里的各位全都知道未来该怎么走

You have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream! 你们有目标,有梦想, 但我却没有梦想The lesser-known "I Don't Have a Dream" speech. 少见的“我没有梦想”演说

I love my life! I love my life! 我爱我的人生!我爱我的人生!

"Brian's Song"! 布莱恩的歌

-The meeting went great? -So great! -见面的结果如何? -相当顺利

He showed me where the restaurant's gonna be. 他告诉我未来餐厅的位置

It's not too big or too small. It's just right. 就在第十街不太大也不太小, 大小适中

Was it formerly owned by a blond woman and some bears? 前任老板是金发女人和几只熊吗? I'm cooking for him Monday, kind of an audition. 周一我们要煮一餐让他品尝有点像是面试Phoebe,he wants you here. It's great. You can make yummy noises. 菲比,他也要你在场这样对我有好处因为你可以发出好吃的赞叹声

-What are you gonna make? -Yummy noises. -你打算做什么? -好吃的声音.

-And Monica,what are you gonna make? -I don't know. It's gotta be great. 摩妮卡,你要做什么菜? 我也不知道,但一定会很棒的

I know what you can make! I know! 我知道你可以做什么了!

You should make that thing with the stuff. 你应该用那些东西做这个.

You know that thing with the stuff? 你知道用那些东西做的这个?

Okay,I don't know. 好吧,我也不知道

Anyone know a good date place in the neighborhood? 各位,谁知道附近有约会的绝佳地点? How about Tony's? If you finish a 32-ounce steak,it's free. 东尼餐厅如何?吃下32盎斯的牛排就免费

Anyone know a good place if you're not dating a puma? 谁知道和美洲豹约会,哪儿是好地点? -Who are you going out with? -ls this the bug lady? -你要和谁约会? -是昆虫女?

"I love you,Ross." 我爱你,罗斯

Her name is Celia and she's insect curator at the museum. 她叫希莉亚,不是昆虫女她是昆虫博物馆的主任

-What are you gonna do? -Go out to dinner... -你们打算如何共渡? -出去吃晚餐

...then bring her back to my place and introduce her to my monkey. 然后带她回我的住处介绍我的猴子给她认识

And he's not speaking metaphorically. 他没用暗示

So back to your place? You thinking maybe.... 回你的住处?你想...

Well,I don't know.... 我不知道…

I'm hoping.... 我希望…

That monkey is a chick magnet. 告诉你,那猴子是魅力十足

She'll take one look at his cute, little face and it'll seal the deal. 她看见它那毛绒绒可爱的小脸然后一切就搞定

Celia,don't worry. He's not gonna hurt you! 希莉亚,别担心,它不会伤害你的

Soothing tones. 用安抚的语调

-Here,Marcel. -I can't stand this. -过来,马修-我受不了了.

-He's got his claws on my -Yeah,all right. -它的爪子在我的-乖..

Okay,try this salmon mousse. 试试这鲑鱼慕斯

Good. 好吃

Is it better than the other salmon mousse? 比其他的鲑鱼慕斯好吃?

-It's creamier. -Yeah? Well,is that better? -更滑更柔-是吗?这样更好?

I don't know. We're talking about whipped fish. 我不知道.我们在谈一条搅成泡沫的鱼

I'm just happy I'm keeping it down. 我能不吐出来就已经不错了

God,what happened to you? 天啊,你怎么了?

Eight and a half hours of aptitude tests... 8个半小时的性向测验

...intelligence tests,personality tests,and what do I learn? 智力测验,个性测验,我了解了什么? "You're suited for data processing for a large multinational corporation." 你适合在大型跨国公司资料处理部门方面发展

That's so great! You already know how to do that. 这太好了因为你已知道该如何做

Can you believe it? 你们能相信吗?

Don't I seem like I should be doing something cool? 我不像是做那种酷工作的人吗?

I just always pictured myself doing something.... 我总是想像自己能做点事情

Something! 事情!

Chandler,I know,I know. 钱德,我知道

Hey,you can see your nipples through this shirt. 嗨,你可以透过你的衬衫看自己的乳头Maybe this will cheer you up. 这个或许能让你开心点

I had a grape about five hours ago, so I better split this with you. 5小时前我吃了一颗葡萄所以我最好该和你平分

It's supposed to be small. It's a pre-appetizer. 它本来就应该那么小这是餐前开胃菜

The French call it an amuse-bouche. 法国人称它为“阿姆兹布许”

Well,it is amusing. 这简直是太神奇了

Hi,Wendy. Yeah,8:00. 温蒂,对,八点

What did we say,$10 an hour? 我们不是说过吗?每小时十块

Okay,great. All right,I'll see you then. 很好,再见了

-$10 an hour for what? -A waitress from work is helping me. -什么每小时十块? -我请餐厅里的女服务生帮忙

Waitressing? 服务生?

Of course I thought of you. But.... 当然我考虑过你.但...

-But.... -But,but.... -但是…-但是什么?

But it's just this night has to go just perfect,you know? 但是这今晚一定要做到完美,你知道吗? Wendy's more of a professional waitress. 温蒂的经验丰富,是个职业服务生

And I'm maintaining my amateur status so I can waitress in the Olympics. 我应该继续保持业余的姿态将来才能在奥运会上当服务生

I don't mean to brag,but I waited tables at lnnsbruck in '76. 我不想自吹自擂但我在76年的因斯布鲁克当过服务生

Took home a bronze. 带回家一块铜牌.

Amuse-bouche? 阿姆兹-布许?

Talk to me. 和我说话

A weird thing happened on the train this morning 早上我坐地铁时发生了一件诡异的事

Talk dirty. 说猥亵的话

-Here? -Come on. Come on. -这里? -对.

Say something hot. 说点火辣的

What? What? 什么?什么?

Vulva. 外阴.

Vulva? 外阴?

I panicked,all right? She took me by surprise. 我当时好害怕,她吓了我一跳

But it wasn't a total loss. We ended up cuddling. 但并未完全失去自我.我们以爱抚收场

You cuddled? How many times? 爱抚?几次?

Shut up. It was nice. 闭嘴,那种感觉好好

I don't think I'm a dirty-talking kind of guy. 我不是那种讲猥亵话的人

Just say what you wanna do to her. Or what you want her to do to you. 你只要说出你想对她如何或是你想她对你如何

Or what other people might be doing to each other. 或是别人想对彼此如何

I'll tell you what. Try something on me. 这样吧,对我说吧

Please be kidding. 开什么玩笑

Why not? 有何不可,

Just close your eyes and tell me what you'd like to be doing right now. 只要闭上眼睛告诉我现在你想干什么

I'm in my apartment.... 好吧…我在我的住处

-Yeah,what else? -You're not there. -然后呢? -你不在那里.

-We're not having this conversation. -All right,I'll start. Ready? -我们在进行这样的谈话-好的,我要开始了,准备好了吗?

Oh,Ross... 噢,罗斯

...you get me so hot. I want your lips on me now. 你让我欲火焚身, 我要你舔我

-Now you say something. -I really don't think so. -该你了-我看还是算了吧

You like this woman,right? You wanna see her again,right? 你喜欢她吧?想再见到她吗?

If you can't talk dirty to me, how will you talk dirty to her? 如果你无法对我说出狠亵的话你如何对她说呢?

Now tell me you wanna caress my butt! 说你想爱抚我的屁股

Okay,turn around. 好吧,转过去

I don't want you staring at me. 我不想你盯著我看

All right,I'm not looking. Go ahead. 好吧,我不看,说吧

Okay. Ok.

I want Okay,I want... 我要...

...to feel your hot,soft skin with my lips. 用我的双唇感觉你那光滑的皮肤

There you go. IKeep going,keep going. 这就对了,继续

I want to take my tongue and 我要用我的舌头…

Say it. 快说啊

Say it! 快说

run it all over your body... 舔遍你的全身

... until you're trembling with 直到你颤抖…

With? 然后呢?

-Funny story. -You're not gonna believe this. -真好笑-你不会相信的

I was always rooting for you two kids to get together. 我一向赞成你们两个小子交往

-The trembling thing was nice. -Shut up! -颤抖那一段不错-闭嘴!

That guy from your old job called again. 你睡觉时老东家又打电话来

-Again? -And again and again and again. -又打来? -一遍又一遍.

And again. 又打来了

Hey,Mr. Costilick. How's life on the 1 5th floor? 科先生,15楼的情况如何?

Yeah,I miss you too. 我也想念你.

It's a lot less satisfying to steal pens from your own home. 对,偷家里的笔不够刺激

That's very generous. But this isn't about the money. 你真慷慨,但这不是钱的问题

I need more than a job. I need something I really care ab 我需要的不只是一份工作我要的是我真正想要的

That's on top of the year-end bonus? 这是你稍早提过的年终红利之外的津贴?

Your dream! 你的梦想…

Look,Al,I'm not playing hardball here,okay? 艾尔,我不是在故意为难你

This is not a negotiation. This is a rejection! 这不是交涉,这叫拒绝

Stop saying numbers! 不,别再讲数字了

I'm telling you, you've got the wrong guy! 告诉你,你看错人了

I'll see you Monday! 星期一见

Wow! It's huge! It's so much bigger than the cubicle. 好大,比小格子大多了

This is a cube! 这是一个格间!

Look at this. 看这里.

You have a window! 你有窗户!

Yes,indeed-y. With a beautiful view of 没错,还有美丽的风…

Look! That guy's peeing! 看,有人在小便

That's enough of the view. Check this out. 风景看够了,看这个

Okay,sit down here. 坐下

This is great. 这个最酷,

-You ready? -Yeah. -准备好没? -好了

Helen,could you come in here? 海伦,能进来一下吗?

Thank you,Helen. That'll be all. 谢谢你,海伦,没事了

Last time I do that. I promise. 最后一次了,我保证

-She doesn't seem very warm. -I know. She has no personality. -她看起来不怎么热情-我知道.她没有个性.

Wendy,don't do this to me. 温蒂,不要这样对我.

We had a deal. Yeah,you promised. 我们约好的.你答应过我

-Who was that? -Wendy bailed. -那是谁? -叛徒温蒂

I have no waitress. 我没服务生了

That's too bad. Bye-bye. 真是太糟糕了.再见

Ten dollars an hour! Twelve dollars an hour! 一小时十元!一小时十二元!

I wish I could,but I've made plans to walk around. 我希望可以但我已经计划好去走走When you ran out on your wedding, I was there. 你逃婚之后我一直关心你

I put a roof over your head! If that means nothing.... 我让你有地方住如果这样对你仍毫无意义…

Twenty dollars an hour. 一小时二十元

Done. 成交

Hello. Welcome to Monica's. May I take your coat? 欢迎光临摩尼卡的厨房我能拿你的外套吗?

-Hi,Steve. -Hello,Monica. -史帝夫-摩妮卡

Hello,greeter girl. 招待小姐

-This is Rachel. -Yeah,okay. -她叫瑞秋-好的,

Everything smells so delicious. 味道好香

I can't remember ever smelling such a delicious combination of 我早已忘记这种…

Okay,smells. 香味

-It's a lovely apartment. -Thank you. Would you like a tour? -这房子真漂亮-谢谢,想参观一下吗?

I was just being polite, but all right. 我只是客套一下,但,好吧

-What's up? -ln the cab on the way over... -怎么了? -他坐计程车来时

...Steve blazed up a doobie. 燃了一根草

What? 什么?

Smoked a joint,you know? Lit a bone. Weed,hemp,ganja 抽了一根大麻…好了,我懂

I'm with you,Cheech. 我和你在一起,cheech.

-Do you think he's gonna be cool? -ls it dry in here? -你认为他会冷静吗? -这里很干燥吗? Let me get you some wine. 我来为你倒杯酒

I think we're ready for our first course too. 我们可以上第一道菜了

These are rock shrimp ravioli in a cilantro ponzu sauce... 这些是石虾小方饺

...with just a touch of minced... 芫萎调味酱加上一点点…

...ginger. 碎姜

Well,smack my ass and call me Judy! 打我屁股叫我朱蒂

-These are fantastic! -Gosh! I'm so glad you liked them. -真是太好吃了-我真高兴你喜欢Like them? I could eat 100 of them! 喜欢?我可以吃下上百个

That's all there is of these... 只有这一些

...but in a few minutes, we'll serve some tartlets. 但再过8分半钟我们就会献上美味的洋葱馅饼

"Tartlets"? 馅饼...

"Tartlets." 馅饼...

"Tartlets." 馅饼...

Word has lost all meaning. 文字都已失去意义

Excuse me. Can I help you with anything? 请问需要任何帮忙吗?

You know,I don't know what I'm looking for. 你看,我也不知道自己在找什么

Cool! Taco shells! 酷,墨西哥馅饼

They're like a little corn envelope,you know? 这个就像是玉米卷

-You don't wanna spoil your appetite. -Hey,Sugar-O's! -你不该影响食欲. -糖欧

You know,if you just wait another 6 1 /2 minutes 再等6分钟半

Macaroni and cheese! We gotta make this! 乾酪通心面!我们要做这个

-No,we don't. -Oh,okay. -不,我们不做-哦,好吧.

Sorry. 抱歉

Why don't you just have a seat here? 我们何不坐这儿

-Give me the gummy bears. -No. -小熊软糖给我-不

-Give them to me. -We'll share. -把他给我-好吧,分你一半

-No. Give me the bears. -You can't have any. -小熊给我-你不能全部抢走

It's not worth it! 这样不值得!

Bears overboard! They're drowning! 小熊落水了,他们快淹死了

Don't just stand there. Call 9-1 -1. 不要站在那里.打9-1-1.

Hey,fellas,grab onto a Sugar-O! Save yourselves! 嗨,伙计们,抓住糖欧逃命啊!

Help! Help,I'm drowning! 救命啊....我淹水了

-That's it! Dinner is over! -What! Why? -我受够了,晚餐结束-什么?为什么?

Why? What if I came into your office and I started...? 什么?试想一下我到你的办公室然后开始...?

I can't think of an example. 我想不出一个合适的例子.

I've waited seven years for an opportunity like this... 这机会我已等了七年

...and you can't wait 4 1 /2 minutes for a tartlet? 而你却等不了四分半钟之后再吃洋葱馅饼So I told him, "I'm sorry. That's how I feel." 所以我跟他说, "对不起.这就是我的感受."

And he told me I harsh-ed his buzz. 他居然说我声音太刺耳搞得他耳朵嗡嗡叫

Then I said,"Don't eat that. It's a kitchen magnet." 然后我说,"别吃这个,这是厨房磁铁"

And he didn't listen, so we left him in the emergency room. 结果他不听,我们只好把他留在急救室了.

-Mon,I'm sorry. -What a tool. -摩尼卡,对不起-真是个王八蛋

-You did the right thing. -You don't wanna work for that guy. -你做的很对-你不会想为那种人工作的

I just thought that this was it. 我以为我的机会来了

-Don't worry. You're an amazing chef. -Those yummy noises? I wasn't faking. -不要担心.你是个了不起的厨师-记得那些赞美的声音?我不是装的

Am I gonna get paid for the full three hours? 我能拿到全时三小时工资吗?

Just a question. We'll talk about it later. 只是一个问题而已.我们以后再说.

So,how did it go with Celia? 和希莉亚的状况如何?

-I was unbelievable. -All right,Ross! -我简直是太神了-干得好,罗斯!

I was the James Michener of dirty talk. 我就像是詹姆斯密奇尼一样满口狠亵的话

It was the most elaborate filth ever heard. 天下最具巧思的猥亵话

I mean,there were characters, plot lines,themes,a motif. 有人物,剧情,主题

At one point,there were villagers. 其中一段的主角是村夫与村姑

And? 然后呢?

By the time we finished all the dirty talk... 猥亵话讲完后已经很晚了

...it was late and we were exhausted 而且我们也已精疲力竭所以…

-You cuddled. -Yeah,which was nice. -你们爱抚? -那种感觉好好

Do you guys want to try to catch a late movie? 你们想看晚场电影吗?

-Shouldn't we wait for Chandler? -Where the hell is he? -或许吧,但我们不是该等钱德? -他到底跑哪儿去了?

I know what time it is... 我知道现在几点

...but I'm looking at the WENUS and I'm not happy! 但我看着WENUS而且我相当不高兴Let me tell you something. 真的?告诉你吧

You will care about it because I care about it. Got it? Good! 你会在乎是因为我在乎,明白了吗?很好!

How's this? 这样如何?

Sorry. How about over here? 不好意思,这边那?

That means it's working. 这就说明有效果了.

-Does this hurt? -No. -痛不痛? -不痛.

How about this? 这样呢?

There you go! 爽啦!

I'm gonna throw up! 爽呆了!!

老友记第一季 16中英文字幕

第十六集 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是令人难以置信,已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, you'd look like a ham now. 如果这是卡通你应该看起来像火腿一样 -There's the waitress. Hello,miss! -It's Phoebe! -女侍在那儿,抱歉,小姐…等等-是菲比! -Okay,will that be all? -Wait. What are you doing here? -好的,这些就是全部啦? -等等,你来这儿干什么? I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." So I'm here. 我本来在那儿,然后你叫“嗨,小姐.”所以我就过来了 No,how come you're working here? 不,你怎么会在这儿工作? Because it's close to where I live, and the aprons are cute. 因为这儿离我的住处很近而且围裙也很漂亮 -Can we start over? -Okay,I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗? -好的,我到那边去 The One With Two Parts - Part l 六人行第1季第16集第17集双胞胎两部曲 I don't know whether he's testing me... 我不知道它是不是在考验我 ... but my monkey is out of control! 我的猴子已失去控制 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 它不断清除我答录机上的留言 Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh,yeah,I've done that. 哦,是的,我做过这种事 And then he got to the newspaper before I did... 它连续三天在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere! 昨晚,我不知道他做了什么他到处蹦来蹦去! -She looks exactly like her sister. -I'm saying I see a difference. -她看起来和她姐姐完全一样-我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管,菲比是菲比,乌苏拉很火辣 You know how we talk about things? 你知道我们怎么说这种事情? -Let's not do that anymore. -All right. -别再谈论那事了-好吧 -Pheebs,guess who we saw today? -Oh,fun! Okay. -菲比,猜我们今天遇见谁? -哦,好玩的事情!好的 -Liam Neeson. -No. -连恩尼逊-不是 -Morley Safer. -No. -茉莉.塞弗-不是 -The lady who cuts my hair! -This could be a very long game. -剪我头发的女人! -这会是一个很长的游戏 -Your sister,Ursula. -Oh,really? -你姐姐,乌苏拉-哦,真的? -She works at that place.... -Riff's. I know. -她在那儿工作…-瑞菲餐厅,我知道 You do? She said you guys haven't talked in years. 你知道?因为她说你们已多年不说话 So,is she fat? 对,她胖吗? Not from where I was standing. 从我的角度看不会 Where were you standing? 你从什么角度? Pheebs,so you guys just don't get along? 菲比,你们合不来? It's mostly just dumb sister stuff. 这只是姐妹之间的事 Everyone always thought of her as the pretty one. 大家都认为她漂亮 She was the first to walk even though I did it later that same day. 她先学会走路虽然我是在当天稍后学会的 But to my parents,by then it was, "Yeah,what else is new?" 对我爸妈而言那,就已经不新鲜了I'm sorry. I've gotta go. I've got Lamaze class. 菲比,抱歉,我得走了我得去参加心理助产班And I've got earth science, but I'll catch you in gym? 我得去参加地球科学班健身房见了 -ls this just gonna be you and Carol? -Susan will be there too. -就你和卡萝两人去? -不,苏珊也要去 We've got dads,we've got lesbians. The whole parenting team. 那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都会到 -lsn't that gonna be weird? -lt might have been at first... -这样不是会很奇怪? -不会的,一开始或许会 ... but now I'm comfortable with it. 现在我已坦然面对 -Ross,that's my jacket. -I know. -罗斯,那是我的外套-我知道

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十八集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Rachel. We're running low on resumes. 瑞秋履历表快用完了 You want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到《大众机械》杂志社上班吗Well, if you're gonna work for mechanics, 如果你想要从事机械行业 those are the ones to work for. 那你就算找对地方了 Guys, I'm going for anything here. 各位我什么都得试试 I can't be a waitress anymore. 我不能再当服务生了 I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. 我是说真的我已厌倦微薄小费 I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 我已厌倦顾客不把我当人使唤 Rach, did you proofread these? 瑞秋这些你校对过吗 Yeah. Why? 对有问题吗 Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed 没事他们对你高超的 with your excellent "compuper" skills. "电恼"技术定会印象深刻的 Oh, my God! Do you think it's on all of them? 糟了每一份上面都这样吗 No, I'm sure the Xerox machine caught a few. 没事我肯定富士施乐打印机改掉一些了- Hey, guys. - Hey. -嗨小伙子们 -嗨 Hi, ladies. 嗨姑娘们 Can I get you anything? 需要什么吗 Did you bring the mail? 信件带来了没 - Lots of responses. - Really? -很多回复 -真的吗 Sure, we have scones left! 我们这儿当然还有烤饼 Read them to me. 快念给我听 "Dear Miss Greene: "亲爱的格林小姐 Thank you for your inquiry. "However" 感谢您的申请然而..." - We have apple cinnamon -"Dear Ms. Greene...." -我们有苹果肉桂 -"亲爱的格林小姐" Yeah, yeah! No. 好好不行 - What? - Your Visa bill is huge! -怎么了 -你的信用卡账单不少呀

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第十六集

真是难以置信已过了半个小时 Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 如果这是卡通片 If this was a cartoon, 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 you'd look like a ham right about now. -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! 你们就点这些吗 Okay, will that be all? 等等你来这儿干什么 Wait. What are you doing here? 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 所以我就过来了 So I'm here. 不你怎么会在这儿工作 No, how come you're working here? 因为这离我的住处很近 Because it's close to where I live, 而且围裙也很漂亮 and the aprons are cute. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here.

我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 但我的猴子已经失控了 ... but my monkey is out of control! 他不断清除我答录机上的留言 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 应该是个意外 Supposedly by accident. 是啊我做过这种事 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 在猜字游戏上尿尿 ...and peed all over the crossword! 这我没做过 I've never done that. 行了现在看着她你敢说 All right, now look at her and tell me 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 我看到不同之处 I'm saying I see a difference. 她们是双胞胎 They're twins.

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址

老友记(六人行)中英文双字幕下载地址第一季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/Friends2/1_01ItAllBegan.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_02TheSonogramAtTheEnd.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_03TheThumb.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_04GeorgeStephanopoulos.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_05TheEastGermanLaundryDetergent.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_06TheButt.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_07TheBlackout.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_08NanaDiesTwice.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_09TheUnderdogGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_10TheMonkey.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_11MrsBing.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_12TheDozenLasagnas.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_13TheBoobies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_14TheCandyHearts.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_15TheStonedGuy.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_16TheTwoParts1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_17TheTwoParts2.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_18AllThePoker.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_19TheMonkeyGetsAway.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_20TheEvilOrthodontist.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_21FakeMonica.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_22TheIckFactor.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_23TheBirth.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/1_24RachelFindsOut.mkv 第二季 http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_01Ross%27sNewGirlfirend.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_02TheBreastMilk.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_03HecklesDies.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_04Phoebe%27sHusband.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_05FiveSteaksAndAnEggplant.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_06TheBabyOnTheBus.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_07RossFindsOut.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_08TheList.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_09Phoebe%27sDad.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_10Russ.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_11TheLesbianWedding.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_12TheSuperbowlPart1.mkv http://210.43.133.148:81/ysdh/rmvedio/friends2/2_13TheSuperbowlPart2.mkv

英语学习资料老友记字幕Word版第一季第十一集

你想他们有昨天的《每日新闻报》吗 Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News? 干吗 Why? 我只想看看我的星座占卜准不准 I just wanna check my horoscope, see if it was right. 天啊菲比别看你背后有个男的 Oh,my God! Don't look now. Behind you there's a guy... 完全有可能让咱俩心碎欲绝痛不欲生 ...who can break our hearts and plunge us into depression. 哪呢 Where? 到妈妈这来吧 Come to mama. 他来了冷静淡定淡定 He's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool. -帽子不错 -谢谢 - Nice hat. - Thanks. 咱们得做点什么吹口哨 We should do something. Whistle. 不能吹口哨 I'm not whistling. -来吧吹吧 -不 - Come on, do it! - No.

吹吹吹 Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. 我不敢相信你居然这么干了 I can't believe you did that. 我为什么要喊"呜哇哦"啊 Why did I whoo- hoo? 难道我期望他回过头来然后说 Was I hoping he'd turn around and say... "我喜欢那声音我现在就要你" ..."I love that sound. I must have you now"? 我只希望我们能帮上一点忙 I wish there was something we could do. 你好 Hello. 你好昏迷的帅哥 Hello, coma guy. 起来你个美女杀手起来起来 Get up, you Girl Scout! Up,up,up! 菲比你在干什么 Phoebe, what are you doing? 也许没人试过这个方法 Maybe nobody's tried this. 希望至少能知道他的名字 I wish we at least knew his name.

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十四集-字幕-对白-纯英文-看美剧学英语

Telling you, Ross, she wants you. She barely knows me. We just live in the same building. - Any contact? - She lent me an egg. - You're in! - Right. - Hey, Ross. - Hey! Come on. Ross, you got get back in the game. The Rachel thing isn't happening, your ex-wife's a lesbian.... I don't think we need a third. Excuse me. Could we get an egg, still in the shell? An egg? Yeah. You gonna go up to her and say, "Here's your egg back, I'm returning your egg." I think it's winning. - It's insane. - She'll love it. -Thank you. -Thank you. Here. Go with the egg, my friend. Go, go, go! - Think it'll work? - No way. It's suicide. The man's got an egg. - You can't do this. - Do what? Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night. No! Pheebs, don't you remember why you dumped him? Because he was creepy. And mean. And a little frightening. Still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第二十一集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

How'd someone get a hold of your credit card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码 I have no idea. But Look how much they spent. 我也不知道你看他们花了多少钱Monica, would you calm down? 莫妮卡冷静点好吗 The credit card people said that 信用卡部员说 you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought. 你只须为你买的东西付款 I know, it's just such reckless spending. 我知道只是他们花钱如流水 I think when someone steals your credit card 我想那小偷偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind. 早就忘了要小心谨慎吧 Wow, what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个呆瓜 花了69.95元买"神奇拖把" That's me. 我买的 Oh, yuck. Ross, he's doing it again. 讨厌罗斯他又这么干了 Marcel, stop humping the lamp. 马塞尔别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now, Marcel, come back, Come here, Marcel. 别蹭了停下马塞尔过来 马塞尔 Oh, no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不别到我房里我去抓他出来 Ross. You've got to do something about the humping. 罗斯你得想办法别让他发春了What? It's just a phase. 怎么了这只是暂时的 Well, that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗这又没什么大不了 - Marcel, stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. - What? -马塞尔停坏猴子 -又怎么了 Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious. 只能说 我的"好奇乔治"娃娃不再好奇了 Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 莫妮卡你不是还在纠结吧 - This woman's living my life. - What? -这女人过着我的生活 -什么 She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活而且过得比我好Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She, she buys clothes from stores 她买衣服的那家店

经典美剧《老友记》-第一季-第十六集-字幕-对白-中英文对照-看美剧学英语

Unbelievable! It's been half an hour. 真是难以置信已过了半个小时 If this was a cartoon, 如果这是卡通片 you'd look like a ham right about now. 我看你都该跟火腿一个样了 - There's the waitress. Hello, miss! - It's Phoebe! -侍者在那嗨小姐 -是菲比Okay, will that be all? 你们就点这些吗 Wait. What are you doing here? 等等你来这儿干什么 I was over there. Then you said, "Hello,miss." 我本来在那然后你叫 "嗨小姐" So I'm here. 所以我就过来了 No, how come you're working here? 不你怎么会在这儿工作 Because it's close to where I live, 因为这离我的住处很近 and the aprons are cute. 而且围裙也很漂亮 - Can we start over? - Okay, I'm gonna be over here. -可以重来吗 -好的我到那边去I don't know whether he's testing me...or just acting out, 我叫不准他是在考验我还只是有样学样 ... but my monkey is out of control! 但我的猴子已经失控了 He keeps erasing the messages on my machine. 他不断清除我答录机上的留言Supposedly by accident. 应该是个意外 Oh, yeah, I've done that. 是啊我做过这种事 And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, 然后他连续三天赶在我看报纸前 ...and peed all over the crossword! 在猜字游戏上尿尿 I've never done that. 这我没做过 All right, now look at her and tell me 行了现在看着她你敢说 she doesn’t look exactly like her sister. 她跟她姐姐长得不是一模一样吗 I'm saying I see a difference. 我看到不同之处 They're twins. 她们是双胞胎 I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's hot! 我不管菲比是菲比厄休拉很火辣

老友记第一季 21中英文字幕

第二十一集 Mother,just once, can we go to lunch... 妈妈,能不能就那么一次,我们一起吃饭时 ...and not talk about what I'm wearing or where my career is going? 你不要谈论我的衣着和我的工作 Or who I'm dating. 包括我和谁约会 -Ready for the check? -God,yes. -准备好买单了? -天哪,是的 -I'll take it. -No,darling. -我来吧. -不,亲爱的 I said I'll take it. Here,take it. Go. Run. 我说了我来.这里,拿着,走,跑 Very sweet. 真甜蜜啊 -And on what they pay you -Career. -他们到底为什么给你工钱. -工作 You don't have to worry about me. I'm doing fine. 你不用担心我.我做的很好 I'm afraid this has been denied. 我想这张卡被禁用了 That's impossible. 这不可能 That's all right,dear. Here you go. 好吧,亲爱的,用这张吧 The One With The Fake Monica 六人行第1季第21集假莫妮卡 How'd someone get your card number? 怎么会有人知道你的信用卡号码? No idea. Look how much they spent. 我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱 You only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 你只须付你所买的东西 Still,it's just such reckless spending. 我知道,他真是挥霍无度 When somebody steals... 我想他偷去你的信用卡时 ...they've already thrown caution to the wind. 根本就已忘了王法 Wow,what a geek. They spent $69. 95 on a Wonder Mop. 真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把” That's me. 我买的 You see,when I say geek,I mean 你看,我说变态,我的意思是 The hell with it,you bought a $70 mop,you're a geek. 怎么回事,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个变态 Oh,yuck. Ross,he's doing it again. 哦,讨厌.罗斯,他又这么干了 Marcel,stop humping the lamp. 马修,别再侵犯那盏灯了 Stop humping. Now,Marcel,come Come here,Marcel. 停止侵犯.现在,马修,过来,马修 Oh,no. Not in my room. I'll get him. 不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来 You've got to do something about that. 罗斯,你得想办法阻止 What? It's just a phase. 什么?这只是个阶段 Well,that's what we said about Joey. 我们当时也是这么说乔伊的 You'd think you would be more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗? I know. But we're not. 我明白.可是我们不能 Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起 -Marcel,stop it. Marcel. Bad monkey. -What? -马修,停,坏猴子-又怎么了? Let's say my Curious George is no longer curious. 我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇 You are not still going over that thing. 摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀 -This woman's living my life. -What? -这女人过着我的生活-什么? She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me. 她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好 Look at this. Look. She buys tickets to plays I wanna see. 看,她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏She shops where I'm afraid of the salespeople. 她买的衣服是我早就想买的 -She spent $300 on art supplies. -You're not an artist. -她花了三百块买艺术用品-你又不是艺术家 I might be if I had the supplies. 如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家 I mean,I could do all this stuff. Only I don't. 我本来可以的,只是现在不是 Oh,Monica,come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷 Really? Let's compare,shall we? 真的?我们来做比较,好吗? Oh,it's so late for "shall we." 现在说“好吗”有点太迟了 Do I horseback ride in the park? 我到过公园骑马吗? -Do I take classes at the New School? -No. -我在新学校上过课吗? -没有 She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother. 她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈 -How about Joey Paponi? -No,still too ethnic. -乔依帕波尼如何? -不好,太有种族意味了 -My agent wants a more neutral name. -Joey Switzerland? -我的经纪人认为,我该取个中立一

【英语学习资料】老友记字幕Word版第一季第二十集

我真不敢相信你会这么说 I can't believe you'd actually say that. 我不是咸味先生而是花生先生 I'd much rather be Mr. Peanut than Mr. Salty. {\an3\fs16\bord0\fn微软雅黑\fad(0,0)\b0\pos(374,247)}卡通人物做的玉米小吃才怪咸味先生是个水手 No way. Mr. Salty is a sailor. 他应该是最强硬的点心 He's gotta be the toughest snack there is. 我说不好你不会想和玉米作对的 I don't know. You don't wanna mess with Cornnuts. 它们简直是疯了 They're crazy. 上帝呀你们应该看看这个 Oh, my God. You gotta come see this. 有个变态拿着望远镜 There's some creep out there with a telescope. 我真不敢相信他在看我们 I can't believe it. He's looking right at us. 真恶心 Oh, that is so sick. 我感觉被冒犯了 I feel violated. 而且很不爽

And not in a good way. 怎会有人这样 How can people do that? 你们看丑裸男有双重力鞋 You guys, look. Ugly Naked Guy got gravity boots. 我跟你们说几年后学童将会把它 I'm telling you, years from now, school children will study it... 奉为首次约会完美案例研究 ...as one of the greatest first dates of all time. 太令人难以置信了 It was unbelievable. 我们可以完全做自己无须耍任何花招 We could totaly be ourselves. We didn't have to any play games. 你打过电话给她没 Have you called her yet? 让她知道我喜欢她你疯了不成 Let her know I like her? What are you, insane? -伙计 -太恶心了 - Guys. - It's gross. 才第二天你要我显得多渴望 It's the next day. How needy do I wanna seem? -我说的对吧 -对让她悬着心吧 - I'm right. Right - Yeah, let her dangle. 我无法相信我爸妈催着我找你们这种男人

friends老友记字幕

[Scene: Central Perk, Phoebe is recapping last season, and as she talks we see a montague of scenes from Ross and Rachel.] PHOEBE: Ok, so this is pretty much what's happened so far. Ross was in love with Rachel since, you know, forever,but every time he tried to tell her, something kind of got in the way, like cats, and Italian guys. Finally Chandler was like "forget about her" but when Ross was in China on his dig, Chandler let it slip that Ross was in love with Rachel. She was like, "Oh my god." So she went to the airport to meet him when he came back, but what she didn't know was, that Ross was getting off the plane with another woman. Uh-Oh! So, that's pretty much everything you need to know. But, enough about us. So, how've you been? OPENING CREDITS [Scene, The Airport, continued from last season, Rachel is waiting for Ross to come of the plane, when she sees he's coming off with another woman.] RACHEL: Oh my god. Oh my god. (She decides to make a break for it.) Excuse me. Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me! (She tries climbing over a bench and falls down.) ROSS: Rache! RACHEL: Oh, there you are! Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you? (Hits him with the flowers.) ROSS: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened? RACHEL: What? ROSS: You're bleeding. RACHEL: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything! (Looks at Julie) ROSS: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel. RACHEL: These are, these aren't for you. (to Julie) These are for you. (Loudly, thinking she can't speak English.) Welcome to our country. JULIE: (Loudly, proving she can speak English.) Thank you. I'm from New York.

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集

老友记英语字幕Word版第一季第一集happy. 《老友记》第一季第一集莫妮卡的新室友 - No you don't. - No I don't, 中央咖啡馆 There's nothing to tell! to hell with her, she left me! He's just some guy I work with! And you never knew she was a lesbian... C'mon, you're going out with the guy! No!! Okay?! There's gotta be something wrong with him! Why does everyone keep fixating on that? So does he have a hump? A hump and a She didn't know, how should I know? hairpiece? Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian... Wait, does he eat chalk? Did I say that out loud? Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through Alright Ross, look. what I went through with Carl You're feeling a lot of pain right now. Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a You're angry. You're hurting. date. Can I tell you what the answer is? It's just two people going out to dinner Strip joint! and not having sex. C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones! Sounds like a date to me. I don't want to be single, okay? Alright, so I'm back in high school, I just...I just wanna be married again! I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria And I just want a million dollars! and I realize I am totally naked. Rachel?! Oh, yeah. Had that dream. Oh,God, Monica, hi! Thank God! Then I look down, and I realize there's a I just went to your building and you weren't phone there

相关文档
最新文档